My son Jorah fled Westeros.
我兒子喬拉,逃離了維斯特洛
He brought dishonor to our house.
他給我們家族蒙上恥辱
I need him to turn this bunch of thieves and runaways
我需要他把這幫盜賊和逃兵
into men of the Night's Watch.
變成守夜人的漢子
And how's that going Commander Mormont?
進展如何呢,莫爾蒙總司令
I shall have your head for this.
我要砍了你的頭
You're taking us through Valyria.
你要帶我們穿過瓦雷利亞
The Doom still rules Valyria.
末日浩劫仍然籠罩瓦雷利亞
Stone Men!
石民
Did any of them touch you?
他們碰到你了嗎
You?
你呢
The Eyrie is mine.
鷹巢城是我的
The last time the lords of the Eyrie
上一次鷹巢城的諸侯
formed an alliance with the lords of the North
與北境諸侯結盟
they brought down the greatest dynasty this world has ever known.
聯手推翻了有史以來最偉大的王朝
Cersei sent for me.
瑟曦召我去
I expect I'll be a married woman by the time you return.
等你回來,我就是有夫之婦了
I hope I can make her happy.
希望我能給她幸福
She suffered enough.
她受了很多苦
I'll never hurt her.
我絕不會傷害她
All sinners are equal before the Gods.
一切罪人在諸神面前皆是平等
What would you say if I told you of a great sinner in our very midst?
若是我告訴您,我們中間就有一個大罪人呢
May the Father judge him justly.
愿天父公正地審判他
Who do you think you are? Justice.
你以為自己是誰,正義
Your brother was murdered
您弟弟被謀殺了
and you sit here doing nothing.
而您就坐在這里,什么都不做
The Sand Snakes are with me.
沙蛇們跟我一條心
Without Doran we have no army to march against the Lannisters.
沒有道朗支持,就沒有軍隊討伐蘭尼斯特
Queen Cersei loves her children.
瑟曦太后很愛她的孩子
And we have one of them.
而其中一個正在我們手里
We are rescuing my niece
我們是去救我的外甥女
bringing her back to her family.
帶她回家人身邊
You ever been to Dorne?
你去過多恩嗎
The Dornish are crazy.
多恩人全是瘋子
If he gets to her before we do
如果他先我們一步救出她
we lose our only chance for revenge.
我們就失去了復仇的唯一機會
Here we serve the Many-Faced God. To serve well
這里我們侍奉千面之神,要侍奉好
a girl must become no-one.
女孩必須成為無名之輩
What do we do with them after we wash them?
幫他們清洗之后要做什么
What are they doing with the bodies?
他們把尸體帶去做什么
Get back to work.
回去干活
No. I've been here for weeks.
不,我來了好多周了
I'm not scrubbing one more corpse
我絕不再擦一具尸體
until you tell me why I'm doing it.
除非你告訴我原因
You will know why.
你會知道原因
When? When it's time not before.
什么時候,適當的時候,不可提前
Get back to work.
回去干活
When do I get to play the game?
我什么時候可以玩那游戲
Game?
游戲
The game. The game of faces.
那個游戲,變臉游戲
You tried already. You failed.
你已經試過,你失敗了
I didn't even know I was playing.
我當時不知道自己在玩
Who are you?
你是誰
No one.
無名之輩
Get back to work.
回去干活
Who are you?
你是誰
What are you doing here? How did you get here?
你在這里做什么,你怎么來的
I'm from Westeros just like you.
我和你一樣來自維斯特洛
Daughter of a lord just like you.
和你一樣是領主之女
Except I was an only child.
但我是他唯一的子嗣
Heir to his fortune.
他財富的繼承人
My mother died.
我母親去世了
My father remarried and his new wife gave birth to a girl.
父親再娶,繼母生了個女兒
My stepmother didn't want any rivals for her precious daughter
她不希望有人跟她的寶貝女兒競爭
So she tried to kill me with poison.
于是想用毒藥害我
I found out.
我發現了
Sought help from the faceless men.
向無面者求助
And my father was widowed again.
我父親又成了鰥夫
I've been serving them ever since.
我從那時侍奉至今
Was that true or a lie?
這是真話還是謊言
What?
什么
Did you believe every word I said?
我剛才說的話你全相信嗎
Get back to work.
回去干活
Who are you?
你是誰
Who are you?
你是誰
Arya.
艾莉亞
And where did you come from?
你從何處來
Westeros.
維斯特洛
My family home is Winterfell.
我家住臨冬城
I'm the youngest daughter of a great lord
我是家里最小的女兒,父親是大領主
Eddard Stark.
艾德·史塔克
He died in battle.
他戰死了
A lie.
撒謊
After he was executed I fled the capital.
他被處決之后,我逃離都城
Had to kill a stable boy.
被迫殺死一個馬房小弟
Drove my sword through his back.
我用劍刺進他的背
A lie.
撒謊
I stabbed him in the gut.
我刺的是他的肚子
I tried to find my mother and brother
我試圖尋找母親和哥哥
but I never did.
但沒能找到
They were murdered by Walder Frey.
他們被瓦德·弗雷謀害
An outlaw kidnapped me a man called Polliver.
一個罪犯綁架了我,他叫波利佛
A man called the Hound. Sandor Clegane.
他叫獵狗,桑鐸·克里岡
He tried to sell me but was wounded in a fight.
他想用我換贖金,卻在戰斗中受了重傷
He begged me to kill him but I wouldn't.
他求我結果他,可是我不肯
I left him in the mountains to die.
我把他留在山上等死
I wanted him to suffer. I hated him.
我想要他受盡折磨,我恨他
I hated him.
我恨他
That's not a lie!
這不是謊言
A girl lies to me
女孩對我撒謊
to the many-faced god to herself.
對千面之神撒謊,對自己也撒謊
Does she truly want to be no one?
她真的想做無名之輩嗎
Yes.
想,
I'm not playing this stupid game anymore!
我不玩這蠢游戲了
We never stop playing.
游戲永不停止
So those villages we were supposed to find?
不是說能找到村子嗎
We can't live on berries and roots.
我們不能靠吃漿果啃草根活著
I can.
我能
You're not hungry?
你不餓
Of course I'm hungry.
我當然餓
You're an awful travelling companion do you know that?
知道嗎,你真是個糟糕透頂的旅伴
Possibly the least charming man I've ever met.
大概是我這輩子遇上的最不招人待見的家伙
I'm not your travelling companion.
我不是你的旅伴
We are travelling together in each other's company therefore...
我們一路行來只有彼此為伴,因此...
Do you ever shut up?
你就不能閉嘴嗎
I sailed from King's Landing to Pentos in a crate
從君臨渡海到潘托斯,我一直給關在箱子里
without ever saying a word.
半個字都沒得說
Why?
為什么
It never occurred to you to ask why until now?
你到現在才想起要問為什么
You never wondered why Tyrion Lannister
你就沒想過,提利昂·蘭尼斯特為什么
decided to visit a brothel in Volantis?
突然跑到瓦蘭提斯去逛妓院
I'm sure you visited many brothels in many cities.
你肯定在很多城市逛過很多妓院
I killed my father.
我殺了我父親
He wanted to execute me for a crime I didn't commit.
他要為我并未犯下的罪行處決我
And he was fucking the woman I loved.
他還操了我心愛的女人
As miserable as you are Mormont
莫爾蒙,雖然你是個可憐蟲
at least your father was a good man.
至少你的父親是好人
What do you know about my father?
你哪里了解我父親
I met him. I visited the wall.
我見過他,我曾造訪長城
When I asked him about his men
當我問及他手下的兄弟
he knew all their stories every one of them.
他知道每個人的故事,如數家珍
He actually cared about the people under his command.
他真正關心自己手下的人
How do they put it in the watch?
守夜人軍團怎么說的來著
"We shall never see his like again."
"我們再難見到如此之人"
You didn't know.
你還不知道
I'm sorry. I am.
我很遺憾,真心誠意
How?
他怎么死的
I only know what I heard.
我也只是耳聞
How?
他怎么死的
He was leading an expedition beyond the wall.
他帶隊出長城遠征
There was a mutiny.
發生叛亂
He was murdered by his own men.
被自己的兄弟謀害
We better keep moving.
我們得趕緊上路
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Valar dohaeris.
凡人必須侍奉
I have nowhere else to go.
我無處可去了
I've taken her to every healer in Braavos.
我帶她找遍了布拉佛斯的醫師
I've spent every penny I had.
花光了全部的積蓄
She suffers every day of her life.
她活著的每一天都在受苦
I just want it to end.
我只想結束她的痛苦
It hurts.
好疼
I know.
我知道
Don't be afraid.
別害怕
I used to be like you.
我以前也跟你一樣
I was sick.
我也病了
I was dying.
要死了
But my father never gave up on me.
但我父親從未放棄過我
He loved me
他愛我
more than anything in the world
勝過世上的一切
just like your father loves you.
正如你父親愛你
So he brought me here.
所以他帶我來到這里
My father prayed to the many-faced god.
我父親向千面之神祈禱
And I drank the water from his fountain.
我喝下了他的泉水
It healed me.
得以痊愈
I've devoted my life to him now.
于是我將這一生奉獻給他
You don't want to hurt anymore?
你不想再疼了吧
Drink.
那就喝吧
Is a girl ready?
女孩準備好了嗎
To give up her ears her nose her tongue?
愿意放棄她的耳朵,鼻子,舌頭了嗎
Her hopes and dreams her loves and hates?
還有她的希望和夢想,她的愛與恨
All that makes a girl who she is?
一切成就她的東西
Forever?
永遠放棄
No.
沒有
A girl is not ready to become no one.
女孩還沒準備好成為無名之輩
But she is ready to become someone else.
但她可以成為別人了
Why Daenerys? Why is she worth all this?
為何是丹妮莉絲,她怎么就值得你如此效忠
As I recall the Mormonts fought against the Targaryens
我可記得莫爾蒙家族是追隨勞勃造反
during Robert's rebellion.
反抗坦格利安家族的
Do you believe in anything?
你相信什么嗎
I believe in lots of things.
我相信的東西很多
In something greater than ourselves I mean.
我是指比我們更偉大的東西
The gods destiny.
比如神靈,宿命
Do you believe there's a plan for this world?
你相信這世界有命數嗎
No.
不,
Neither did I.
我本也不信
I was a cynic just like you.
我本來和你一樣憤世嫉俗
Then I saw a girl step into a great fire with three stone eggs.
然后我眼看一個女孩帶著三顆石蛋踏入火中
When the fire burned out I thought I'd find her blackened bones.
大火燃盡時,我以為所剩不過焦黑的尸骨
Instead I saw her Daenerys
可我卻看到她,丹妮莉絲
alive and unhurt holding her baby dragons.
毫發無傷,抱著她的幼龍
Have you ever heard baby dragons singing?
你聽過幼龍唱歌嗎
No.
沒有
It's hard to be a cynic after that.
看到那番景象,就很難再憤世嫉俗了
Doesn't mean she's going to be a great queen.
可她未必就會成為偉大的女王
No it doesn't.
是啊
The Targaryens are famously insane.
坦格利安家族出了名的瘋狂
What if she conquers the world? Then what?
如果她征服了世界,那之后呢
1000 years of peace and prosperity?
就能帶來千年的安寧和繁榮嗎,
First we have to conquer the world.
首先,我們得征服世界
We?
我們
All right let's assume your dreams come true.
好吧,就算你的夢想都成真了
She's ecstatic when you bring her this enemy dwarf.
她看到你帶來侏儒敵人,欣喜若狂
She hacks off my head and restores your position.
她砍下我的頭,恢復你的地位
You command her army sail to Westeros
你統領她的軍隊,揚帆駛向維斯特洛
defeat all your enemies and watch her climb those steps
擊敗所有敵軍,看著她拾級而上
and sit on the Iron Throne.
坐進鐵王座
Hurrah. Long live the queen. Then what?
女王萬歲,然后呢
Then she rules.
然后她統治
So a woman who has not spent a single day of her adult life
那么一個成年后從未踏上過維斯特洛的女人
in Westeros becomes the ruler of Westeros? That's justice?
來統治維斯特洛,這公平嗎
She's the rightful heir. Why?
她是合法的王位繼承人,憑什么
Because her father who burned living men for amusement was the king?
就因為她那以燒死活人為樂的父親曾是國王嗎
That's a slave ship. Why are they anchored?
那是奴隸船,他們為什么拋錨
They probably came ashore for--
他們大概是上岸來找...
Water.
水
Got a lot of fight in you huh?
還挺有斗志啊
Salt mines?
賣到鹽礦
Yeah that or a galley slave.
嗯,當苦役也行
He looks strong enough.
他看著挺壯實
What about the dwarf?
那侏儒呢
Worthless.
不值錢
Cut his throat.
割了他的喉嚨
Wait. Wait. Wait wait wait! Let's discuss this.
等等,我們商量一下
And then chop off his cock.
然后剁下他的老二
We'll sell it for a fortune.
能賣不少錢
A dwarf's cock has magic powers.
侏儒的老二有魔力
Wait! Wait!
等等
Wait wait wait!
等等
You can't just hand a dry cock to a merchant
你不能把干癟的老二遞給商人
and expect him to pay for it.
就要對方付錢啊
He has to know it came from a dwarf.
他得確定這命根子真是侏儒的
And how could he know unless he sees the dwarf?
沒看到侏儒本人,他又如何確定呢
It will be a dwarf-sized cock.
看大小就知道了
Guess again.
真不行
The dwarf lives until we find a cock merchant.
留他一命,等我們找到收老二的販子再說
Queen Daenerys has outlawed slavery.
丹妮莉絲女王已經廢除了奴隸制
We're bound for Volantis not slaver's bay.
我們去瓦蘭提斯,不去奴隸灣
Besides she reopened the fighting pits.
再說,她重開了競技場
I've never heard of free men fighting in the pits.
我還從未聽說有自由人在競技場里打斗呢
The fighting pits in Meereen?
彌林的競技場嗎
You're in luck then. You're about to be rich.
那你走運了,你要發財了
You are looking at one of the great warriors in the Seven Kingdoms.
你面前就站著七國最厲害的武士之一
Him.
他,
Him? He's got to be 60 years old.
他嗎,他怕是有六十了
Sure he's a bit long in the tooth
是啊,他年紀是大了點
a bit withered been in the sun too long.
稍有些憔悴,受了點風吹日曬
We can all see that. But he is a veteran of 100 battles.
這是沒錯,但他是身經百戰的老手
They wrote songs about him.
還有歌謠唱他呢
That true?
真的嗎
He won the tournament at Lannisport.
他贏下了蘭尼斯港的比武大會
Unseating Ser Jaime Lannister himself.
將詹姆·蘭尼斯特打下了馬
The Kingslayer.
弒君者
Jousting. You're talking about jousting.
長槍比武,你是說長槍比武
A fancy game for fancy lads.
娘娘腔玩的花哨游戲
The men who fight in the pits of Meereen
他要是進了彌林的競技場
will swallow him whole.
骨頭渣子都不剩
I killed a Dothraki bloodrider in single combat.
我曾一對一殺死一名多斯拉克血盟衛
Liar.
騙子
It's no lie. His name was Qotho.
沒騙你,他的名字叫柯索
He was bloodrider to Khal Drogo.
他是卓戈卡奧的血盟衛
Take me to Slaver's Bay put a sword in my hand
帶我去奴隸灣,給我一把劍
I'll prove my worth.
我會證明自己的價值
For my children. Money.
我有孩子,賞點錢吧
Lord Baelish.
貝里席大人
Yes?
何事
Lancel Lannister.
藍賽爾·蘭尼斯特
Brother Lancel.
叫我藍賽爾兄弟
We abandon our family names.
我們拋棄了家族姓氏
Quite a family to abandon.
拋棄這么個家族不容易
The city has changed since you were here last.
這座城市和你走之前不一樣了
We flooded the gutters with wine
我們把美酒倒進陰溝
smashed the false idols
搗毀虛偽的神像
and set the godless on the run.
放逐不敬神的人
Well done.
干得好
I'm here on urgent business for the Queen Mother.
我與王太后有急事相商
Should I send word that I'll be delayed?
我是否該派人通報,說我被耽擱在路上了
Step carefully Lord Baelish.
行事謹慎些,貝里席大人
You'll find there's little tolerance for flesh peddlers
你會發現新的君臨容不下
in the new King's Landing.
做皮肉生意的
We both peddle fantasies Brother Lancel.
你我都兜售幻想,藍賽爾兄弟
Mine just happen to be entertaining.
只不過我的剛巧用以娛人
Do you think it's wise Your Grace
您覺得這明智嗎,太后陛下
arresting the heir to Highgarden?
把高庭的繼承人抓進大牢
The Faith arrested the heir to Highgarden.
是戰士之子抓了高庭的繼承人
Of course and the Faith were armed on your orders.
當然,可戰士之子是您下令武裝起來的
The King's orders.
是國王的命令
Is the King to blame for Ser Loras's perversion?
洛拉斯爵士的墮落要怪國王嗎
House Tyrell won't tolerate this insult.
提利爾家族不會容忍這般侮辱
House Tyrell won't tolerate it?
提利爾家族不會容忍
I'm the insulted party Lord Baelish.
受到侮辱的是我,貝里席大人
Ser Loras was promised to me.
洛拉斯爵士與我有婚約
Instead he chose the company of boys.
可他卻選擇淫狎孌童
One's choice of companion is a curious thing.
人對床伴的選擇委實難以捉摸
Most curious.
捉摸不透
Lysa Arryn for instance.
就拿萊莎·艾林來說吧
Thoroughly repellant woman.
從頭到腳都討人嫌的女人
Forgive me.
原諒我
I know you're still in mourning.
我知道你還在居喪
Lysa was a good woman.
萊莎是個好女人
A kind woman.
善良的女人
She was neither of those things. We both know it.
她可不是那樣的人,你我都清楚
Still I pity her son.
不過,我同情她的兒子
How fortunate the young Lord of the Vale has a new father
年幼的谷地主君有繼父在旁提點
to counsel him.
何其幸運
I know how hard it can be
我知道這有多難過
to lose both your parents at such a young age.
如此年幼就痛失雙親
If war comes to Westeros
如果維斯特洛陷入戰火
will the knights of the Vale fight for their King?
谷地騎士會為國王而戰嗎
Young Lord Robin heeds my advice.
羅賓大人年幼,需要我的勸誡
And I have always counseled loyalty to the throne.
而我一向忠于國王
Good.
很好
If there's nothing else.
沒有別的事可以退下了
There is another matter Your Grace.
還有一件事,太后陛下
Something so urgent I couldn't trust the words to a raven.
十萬火急,我又不敢托付渡鴉送信
You once charged me with finding Arya Stark.
您曾命我找到艾莉亞·史塔克
To my shame I failed you.
說來慚愧,我辜負了您
But I have found Sansa Stark.
但我找到了珊莎·史塔克
Alive and well and home again
安然無恙,重返家中
living at Winterfell.
就住在臨冬城
That's not possible.
這不可能
My sources are well placed.
消息很可靠
They tell me Roose Bolton plans to
他們說盧斯·波頓打算
marry her to his son Ramsay
把她嫁給他兒子拉姆斯
A bastard recently legitimized by King Tommen.
托曼國王新近扶正的私生子
Roose Bolton is Warden of the North by the grace of my father.
盧斯·波頓被我父親恩封為北境守護
Indeed his reward for stabbing his own king in the heart.
沒錯,獎賞他一劍捅死了自己的國王
We were fools to trust a Turncloak.
我們真是愚蠢,竟相信一只變色龍
Marrying his son to the last of the Starks
讓兒子娶了最后一個史塔克
gives him more legitimacy in the north
相比和討厭的南方家族聯盟
than an alliance with a hated southern house.
他更能名正言順地統治北境
I will skin him and his bastard
我要扒了他和那雜種的皮
like that wretch on their bloody sigil.
讓他們跟家徽上的血人一樣
I would counsel patience Your Grace.
我建議您暫且忍耐,陛下
Patience?
忍耐
Sansa helped murder my son.
珊莎是殺我兒子的幫兇
Roose Bolton is a traitor.
盧斯·波頓是叛國賊
Stannis Baratheon is also a traitor
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩也是叛國賊
marching with his army on Winterfell.
他正率軍前往臨冬城
Let Stannis and Roose battle.
讓史坦尼斯跟盧斯打吧
Let the enemies of the throne slaughter each other.
讓我王的敵人自相殘殺
And when they're done
等他倆決出勝負
seize Winterfell from whichever thief survives.
再從幸存的亂臣賊子手中奪下臨冬城
Winterfell is 1000 miles away from here.
臨冬城與君臨遠隔千里
The weather has already begun to turn.
氣候已經有變化了
That is why it is critical to strike soon
所以應趁勝者傷口未愈
while the victor still licks his wounds.
盡快出兵
Surely your uncle Kevan could muster a force.
您的凱馮叔叔定能集結一支軍隊
My uncle Kevan has all the courage of a kitchen mouse.
我的凱馮叔叔膽小如鼠
Ser Jaime then.
那詹姆爵士呢
Jaime's away on a sensitive diplomatic mission.
詹姆肩負棘手的外交使命,不在城中
I have no idea when he'll be back.
我不知道他何時回來
Perhaps I can help.
也許我能幫忙
The knights of the Vale
谷地騎士
are some of the best fighters in Westeros
算得上維斯特洛最優秀的戰士
trained to battle in the ice and the snow.
他們擁有在冰雪中作戰的技藝
Forgive me Lord Baelish
恕我直言,貝里席大人
You have a reputation as a moneylender and a brothel keeper
你在行的是放債和開妓院
not a military man.
而非領軍
You wouldn't risk a single Lannister soldier
您既無須折損蘭尼斯特一兵一卒
or a single coin from the royal treasury.
也不必耗費國庫一分一厘
What do you have to lose?
您有何損失呢
A brothel keeper?
損失一個妓院老板
And if you succeed?
如若你拿下臨冬城呢
Name me Warden of the North.
任命我為北境守護
I'll speak to the King this evening
我今晚就與國王商談此事
have him issue a royal decree.
請他頒布諭令
I'll not rest until the lion flies over Winterfell.
不見怒吼雄獅飄揚在臨冬城,我決不罷休
And I'll know you're a man of your word
等我看到珊莎·史塔克的頭顱插在槍尖
when I see Sansa Stark's head on a spike.
自會明白你確是言出必行之人
As I said...
如我所言
I live to serve.
我為國王效命
I'm going to ask him tomorrow.
我明天便去求他
What if he says no? He won't.
如果他不答應呢,不會的
We've waited long enough.
我們已等待太久
I want you to be my wife.
我要你成為我的妻子
Now.
現在就要
What is it?
怎么了
Do you want to marry me because our families arranged it?
你想娶我,僅僅是因為家族如此安排嗎
Or do you--
還是說你
We can't. Not yet.
我們不能,現在還不行
Why not?
為什么
You know why not. Someone will see.
你知道原因,會被人看見的
You are going to be my wife.
你將是我的妻子
I am going to be your husband.
我將是你的夫君
We're allowed to walk through the gardens together.
我們當然可以一同漫步在流水花園中
How many other girls have you walked through these gardens?
有多少女孩跟你在流水花園中漫步過
I like the way your eyes go squinty when you're jealous.
我喜歡你嫉妒時雙眸乜斜的樣子
They do not go squinty and you didn't answer the question.
我才沒有,你沒回答我
They make a lovely couple.
真是天造地設的一對兒
A Lannister and a Martell.
一個蘭尼斯特,一個馬泰爾
They have no idea how dangerous that is.
對危險一無所知
We must protect them.
我們必須保護他們
Yes my prince.
是的,親王殿下
You haven't had to use that axe of yours in a long time.
你許久不曾揮舞那柄長斧了
I hope you remember how.
我希望你還記得如何使用
I remember how.
我記得
The Dornishman's wife was as fair as the sun
多恩人的妻子像艷陽一樣美麗
and her kisses were warmer than spring.
她的親吻比陽春還暖意
But the Dornishman's blade was made of black steel
多恩人的刀劍卻是由黑鐵制成
and its kiss was a terrible thing.
它們的親吻則恐怖無比
The Dornishman's wife would sing as she bathed
多恩人的妻子洗浴之際會唱歌
in a voice that was sweet as a peach.
像蜜桃一樣甜美的聲調
All right that's enough.
行了,別唱了
I'm coming to the best part.
我正要唱到高潮處
We're trying to blend in.
我們要混進去
Don't want everyone in Dorne to hear your accent.
可別讓多恩人聽到你的口音
This song really is all about the ending.
這首歌的精彩之處全在結尾哪
It can wait. There.
等會兒再唱,那兒
That's the Water Gardens.
那便是流水花園
And once we've got the princess then what?
我們在那兒找到公主,之后呢
I like to improvise.
隨機應變
That explains the golden hand.
就像那天你用金手一樣
Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.
不屈不撓
For Oberyn.
為了奧伯倫
For Oberyn.
為了奧伯倫
Well she's made herself at home.
她倒是挺自在的
Myrcella.
彌賽菈
Uncle Jaime?
詹姆舅舅
I--
我,
I don't understand. What are you doing here?
我不明白,您怎么來了
Let's speak in private.
我們私下談
I am Trystane Martell. Trystane is my intended.
在下崔斯丹·馬泰爾,他是我未婚夫
Excellent. Good to meet you.
很好,很榮幸見到你
We weren't expecting you Lord Jaime.
真沒想到您來了,詹姆爵士
Why don't you let them have some time alone son?
為什么不讓他倆單獨聊聊呢,小子
Let's not do something stupid.
不要干傻事
That was something stupid.
這就是干傻事
We have to go Myrcella now.
我們得離開了,彌賽菈,現在就走
You hurt him! He'll be fine I promise.
你打傷了他,他會沒事的,我保證
But we have to--
可我們得...
Oh for fuck's sake.
操他娘的
Take her!
抓住她
You're coming with me. I don't want to.
跟我走,我不要
I wasn't asking princess.
這不是請求,公主
Ah! Drop your weapons!
扔下武器
I am Obara Sand.
我是奧芭婭·沙德
Daughter of Oberyn Martell.
奧柏倫·馬泰爾之女
I fight for Dorne. Who do you fight for?
我為多恩而戰,你又為誰而戰
Drop your weapons.
扔下武器
When you were whole it would have been a good fight.
若你四肢健全,我們還可以好好打一場
You fight pretty good for a little girl.
對一個小丫頭來說,你打得很不錯
Halt!
停,
Oh you can smell the shit from five miles away.
五哩外都能聞到臭味
Well why have we stopped? Go on.
停下來作甚,走啊
Rumors and gossip that's all they've got.
謠言與緋聞,除此之外毫無根據
It's theater nothing more.
一場鬧劇,沒什么大不了
If they arrested all the pillow biters in King's Landing
如果逮捕君臨城里所有的同性戀
there'd be no room left in the dungeons for anyone else.
地牢可就沒有別人的容身之處了
Everyone knew about him and Renly.
他與藍禮之事街知巷聞
Renly Baratheon shagged
藍禮·拜拉席恩搞過
half the stable boys in the seven kingdoms.
七國上下一半的馬童
Everyone knew no one cared.
人們不也視若無睹
But he was the King's brother.
藍禮是國王的弟弟
And Loras is the Queen's brother.
洛拉斯還是王后的哥哥呢
No no no no. This is unacceptable.
不不不不,完全無法接受
Cersei's behind it. Yeah of course she is.
瑟曦是主使,她當然是
She wants to drag our name through the dirt
她要讓我們家族蒙受污名
put us in our place.
教訓一下我們
Get some rest dear. You look appalling.
去休息吧,親愛的,你臉色好差
Let me deal with Cersei Lannister.
讓我來應付瑟曦·蘭尼斯特
Your grace I have travelled a long way.
太后陛下,我可是千里迢迢地趕過來
You must be exhausted.
那您一定累壞了
Put the pen down dear. We both know you're not writing anything.
擱筆吧,你我都知道你寫得心不在焉
Ah yes. The famously tart-tongued Queen of Thorns.
不愧是伶牙俐齒的荊棘女王
And the famous tart Queen Cersei.
不愧是臭名昭著的蕩婦王后瑟曦
I beg your pardon?
你再說一遍
I know you're behind this absurd incarceration of my grandson.
我知道囚禁孫兒的荒唐行徑是你主使的
If you apologize for that comment perhaps I'll--
若你為你的言論向我道歉,或許我會...
You'll get your apology when I get Loras.
等你放了洛拉斯,我會跟你道歉的
I was as shocked as anyone
戰士之子逮捕洛拉斯爵士時
when the Faith arrested Ser Loras.
我和別人一樣震驚
I have no love for these fanatics
我并不喜歡這幫宗教狂徒
but what can a Queen Mother do?
但區區國王之母又能做什么呢
Has the Crown suddenly stopped needing
難道王室忽然就不再需要
the troops gold and wheat my house supplies?
我的家族提供軍隊,黃金和小麥了嗎
I can assure you
我向你保證
our alliance with house Tyrell remains--
我們與提利爾家族的盟約并未解除...
Do you expect the alliance to continue
你真的指望把我們家族的繼承人
after you've thrown our future into prison?
抓進牢里,我們的盟約還能延續不成
As I said
我說過
I didn't imprison anyone.
我沒有囚禁任何人
As for your veiled threats--
至于你那暗示性的恫嚇...
What veil?
什么暗示
The Lannister-Tyrell alliance
蘭尼斯特和提利爾家族的結盟
brought peace to a war-torn country.
為遍體鱗傷的七國帶來了和平
Do you really want to see
你真的希望看到
the Seven Kingdoms slide back into warfare?
七國境內重燃戰火嗎
I didn't trust your father.
我不信任你的父親
I didn't particularly like him.
也不怎么喜歡他
But I respected him. He was no fool.
但我尊敬他,他并不愚蠢
He understood that sometimes we must work with our rivals
他深知有的時候我們必須與對手合作
rather than destroy them.
而非擊垮他們
House Lannister has no rival.
沒人配做蘭尼斯特家族的對手
The High Septon has called for an inquest not a trial.
總主教只是提出問詢,而非審判
Just a small hearing to determine
只是一個小小的聽證會,來判斷
whether the charges against Loras have merit
針對洛拉斯的指控是否屬實
which I'm sure they don't.
當然我堅信那是空穴來風
Loras will be freed our happy alliance will continue...
洛拉斯會重獲自由,我們的盟約也能繼續
And we'll forget this unfortunate conversation ever happened.
我們很快會將這段不愉快的對話拋諸腦后
Good day Lady Olenna.
日安,奧蓮娜夫人
You are aware of the rumors concerning you and Renly?
你知道你和藍禮的關系有很多傳聞嗎
I don't pay attention to rumors.
我從不關心謠言
You were said to be despondent when he died.
據傳他死時你非常沮喪
Witnesses state that you refused to leave his bedside
有證人稱即使在史坦尼斯的大軍逼近時
even as Stannis's army closed in.
你都不愿離開他的床頭
He was my friend. He was my king.
他是我的朋友,他是我的國王
Wasn't Joffrey your king?
難道喬佛里不是你的國王嗎
He was anointed by the Seven not Renly.
他是七神認可的國王,藍禮不是
I was wrong to support Renly's claim I know that.
我當初不該支持藍禮稱王,這我知道
But I was forgiven by Joffrey.
但喬佛里原諒了我
I fought for him at the battle of Blackwater.
黑水河一役,我為他而戰
Yes wearing Renly's armor.
是啊,穿著藍禮的盔甲
Why does it matter what I wore?
我的穿著很重要嗎
Do you deny all the charges against you?
你否認所有針對你的指控嗎
Fornication.
通奸
Buggery. Blasphemy.
雞奸,褻瀆神明
Of course I deny them.
我當然否認了
You never lay with Renly Baratheon?
你從未與藍禮·拜拉席恩同床共枕
Never.
沒有
Nor any other man?
和其他男子呢
Never.
也沒有
That will be all Ser Loras.
我問完了,洛拉斯爵士
Well I think that's quite enough of that.
我想已經問得夠多了
The Faith calls Queen Margaery forward.
教團請瑪格麗王后上前接受問詢
You call me forward?
你讓我上前
Yes we have some questions for you.
是的,我們想問您幾個問題
I am the Queen. You are.
我可是王后,沒錯
And according to the law of the Seven
然而根據七國法律
neither kings nor queens are exempt
無論國王或王后都不能免于
from testimony at a holy inquest.
在神圣問詢中作證
How do you respond to these charges against your brother?
您對于針對您兄長的指控如何回應
They are lies.
都是無稽之談
All of them? All of them.
所有的指控都是,沒錯
Queen Margaery
瑪格麗王后
in the presence of the gods
在神明的見證下
do you swear that your brother is innocent
您是否愿意宣誓,就您所知
of these charges against him
您的兄長是清白的
to the best of your knowledge?
這些針對他的指控不成立
Yes I swear it.
是的,我發誓
Thank you your Grace.
非常感謝,陛下
Do you know this man?
你認識這個男人嗎
Yes very well.
是的,我們很熟
He is Ser Loras Tyrell heir to Highgarden.
他是洛拉斯·提利爾爵士,高庭的繼承人
How did you come to meet?
你們是怎么認識的
I squired for him.
我曾是他的侍從
He took a liking to me.
他挺喜歡我的
He summoned me to his chamber the first day we met.
我們相識的第一天,他把我叫到他的房間
And what occurred in his chamber?
在他的房間里發生了什么
We engaged in intimate relations.
我們發生了親密的關系
You lay with him?
你與他同床了
That night and many others.
是的,不止一次
Liar. He's a liar.
騙人,他在說謊
Is there anyone else who can support your claim?
是否有人能證實你的說法
Yes.
有的
Yes Queen Margaery.
有一個人,瑪格麗王后
She walked in on us once not long ago.
不久前她撞見過我們一次
She didn't seem surprised.
她看上去并不驚訝
This testimony is an insult to a great house.
這種證詞完全是對名門望族的羞辱
Why should the Faith or anyone else take the word of a squire
為何教團或他人不信高庭繼承人的辯詞
over the heir to Highgarden?
卻要聽信一個侍從的讒言
He has a birthmark your Grace.
他有一個胎記,陛下
Quite high on his thigh.
大腿靠上的部位
Wine-colored and roughly the shape of Dorne.
酒色,形狀像多恩
No! Liar!
你這騙子
What are you doing? Let us pass.
你們做什么,讓開
The Faith is satisfied there is enough evidence
教團認為證據確鑿
to bring a formal trial
可以對洛拉斯爵士
for Ser Loras
和瑪格麗王后
and Queen Margaery.
進行正式審判
What?
什么
Bearing false witness before the gods
在諸神面前作偽證
is as grave a sin as any my lady.
也是重罪,夫人
Take her.
帶走
No. Tommen.
不,托曼
Tommen!
托曼
You can't do this. I am the queen.
你不能這樣,我是王后
Tommen! Tommen!
托曼,托曼
I am your queen. How dare you?
我是王后,你們豈敢如此放肆
Take your hands off me!
拿開你們的臟手
Tommen!
托曼
What do you want?
你有何事
Lord Ramsay sent me to draw you a bath my lady.
拉姆斯大人派我來給您洗澡,小姐
You want to be clean and fresh
您希望干干凈凈
for your new husband don't you?
去見您的新夫君吧
You're so beautiful
您真漂亮
but you need to keep him happy.
但您得讓他高高興興的
Ramsay gets bored easily.
拉姆斯很容易厭煩
You don't want to end up like--
您肯定不希望跟其他人
well like the others.
一樣的下場吧
What others?
什么其他人
I shouldn't gossip.
我不該說閑話
Oh it's good to see the red again.
又是一頭紅發了,真好
No point hiding anymore.
不用再隱藏身份
What others?
什么其他人
Let's see there was kyra
我想想,有凱拉
the blacksmith's daughter.
鐵匠的女兒
She was tall like you lovely figure.
她也像您這么高挑,條子正
But she talked and talked and talked
但她總是說啊說啊
and Ramsay grew tired of that.
拉姆斯很快就厭煩了
Then there was Violet.
然后有維奧利特
She had gorgeous blonde hair.
她有一頭漂亮的金發
But she got pregnant.
但她懷孕了
And well that was boring.
所以就惹人煩
Then Tansy.
然后是艾菊
Such a sweet girl.
可愛的姑娘
Of course sweet girls get a bit dull
當然,只要時間一長
after a while don't they?
可愛的姑娘就有點無趣,是吧
Ramsay let me come with him on that hunt.
那次打獵,拉姆斯讓我跟著去了
Hunt?
打獵
Have you ever seen a body after the dogs have been at it?
您見過被狗啃了的尸體嗎
Not so pretty.
不怎么好看
But well it's your wedding day.
唉,今天是您大喜的日子
Why am I talking about such things?
我怎么說起這種事了
What was your name again?
你叫什么名字來著
Myranda.
米蘭達
And how long have you loved him Myranda?
你愛了他多久,米蘭達
Did you imagine that he would be with you forever is that it?
你以為他會永遠跟你在一起,對不對
And I came along and ruined it.
而我的到來,壞了你的好事
I'm Sansa Stark of Winterfell.
我是臨冬城的珊莎·史塔克
This is my home and you can't frighten me.
這里是我家,你嚇唬不了我
Are you done with your bath my lady?
您洗好了嗎,小姐
Go. I can finish on my own.
下去吧,我自己來
Yes?
進來
I've come to escort you to the godswood my lady.
我來陪您去神木林,小姐
If you please my lady will you take my arm?
可以的話,小姐,請挽著我的胳膊
No.
不,
Lord Ramsay he said I'm to take your arm.
拉姆斯大人,他要我們挽著過去
I'm not touching you.
我不要碰你
Please.
求您了
He'll punish me.
他會懲罰我
You think I care what he does to you?
你以為我在乎他怎么對你
Who comes before the old gods this night?
今夜何人來見舊神
Sansa of the house Stark
史塔克家族的珊莎
comes here to be wed.
來此成婚
A woman grown trueborn and noble.
她長大成熟,為嫡親所生,血統純正
She comes to beg the blessings of the gods.
她來此祈求諸神的祝福
Who comes to claim her?
何人要迎娶她
Ramsay of house Bolton.
波頓家族的拉姆斯
Heir to the Dreadfort and winterfell.
恐怖堡和臨冬城的繼承人
Who gives her?
何人將獻出她
Theon of house Greyjoy who was--
葛雷喬伊家族的席恩
who was her father's ward.
她父親的養子
Lady Sansa will you take this man?
珊莎小姐,你愿意接受這個男人嗎
I take this man.
我愿意
Are you pleased my lady?
你高興嗎,夫人
Good. I want you to be happy.
很好,希望你快樂
My father said you're still a virgin.
我父親說你貞操未失
Uh yes. Why?
是的,為什么
Why are you still a virgin?
為何還有貞操
Afraid of dwarves?
害怕侏儒嗎
Lord-- lord Tyrion was kind.
提利昂大人性情和善
He was gentle. He never touched me.
溫文有禮,他從未碰我
You're not lying to me?
你沒對我說謊吧
No my lord.
沒有,大人
Lying to your husband on his wedding night
在新婚之夜,對丈夫撒謊
that would be a bad way to start a marriage.
可不能給婚姻開一個好頭啊
We're man and wife now.
現在我們是夫妻了
We should be honest with each other.
我們應該誠實相待
Don't you think?
你覺得呢
Yes.
是的
Good.
很好
Take off your clothes.
脫掉你的衣服
Oh no no no.
不不不
You stay here Reek.
你留下,臭佬
You watch.
你看著
Do I need to ask a second time?
還要我說第二遍嗎
I hate asking a second time.
我不喜歡話說兩遍
Reek...
臭佬
I told you to watch.
我叫你看著
You've known Sansa since she was a girl.
珊莎還是小姑娘的時候,你就認識她
Now watch her become a woman.
如今你再看著她變成女人