He took a canoe, Moana.
莫阿娜 他曾經駕著獨木舟
He crossed the reef.
繞過那片礁石
And found an unforgiving sea.
駛入了一片危險的海域
Waves like mountains.
哪里的浪像山一樣高
His best friend begged to be on that boat.
他最好的朋友非要跟他一起出海
Your dad couldn't save him.
但你爸爸沒能救回他
He's hoping he can save you.
現在他不想讓你重蹈覆轍
Sometimes, who we wish we were What we wish we could do
有時候我們總想著要做些大事
It's just not meant to be.
卻忘了該做些什么
I've been staring at the edge of the water.
我每天總喜歡眺望這海洋
Long as I can remember.
沒有盡頭的彼方
Never really knowing why.
卻不明白為什么
I wish I could be the perfect daughter.
也許你希望我聽你的話
But I come back to the water.
我也曾經努力的嘗試
No matter how hard I try.
我還是回到這海洋
Every turn I take, every trail I track.
每一個轉彎 每一個路段
Every path I make, every road leads back.
每一次選擇 每一次失望
To the place I know where I cannot go.
不怕多困難 那熟悉的地方
Where I long to be.
是我的渴望