Well, have you tried using a different bait?
好吧 你們有沒有試過換換魚餌呢?
I don't think it's the bait.
我覺得不是魚餌的問題
It seems like it's getting worse and worse.
情況好像越來越糟了
Of course I understand you have reason to concern.
當然 我能理解你在擔心什么
I will talk to the counselor.
我會和長老們商量的
I'm sure we ca... What if... We fished beyond the reef.
我們一定會… 我們…為什么不能出海捕魚
No one goes beyond the reef.
從來沒有人出過海
I know! But if there are no fish in the lagoon...
我知道 但如果礁湖里真的沒有魚了
Moana! And there's a whole ocean... We have one rule!
莫阿娜 還有那么大一片海呢 我們要遵守規則
An old rule when there were fish!
可那是有魚的時候制定的規則
A rule that keeps us safe!
它能確保我們的安全
But dad... Instead of endangering our people
可是 爸爸 而不是像你說的那樣
So you can run right back to the water!
讓大家以身犯險
Every time, I think you're past this.
我還以為你放棄了離島的念頭
No one goes beyond the reef!
所有人都不許離開這座島
Well, it's not like you said it in front of your dad
你不該當著你爸爸的面
Standing on a boat.
提出海的事情
I didn't say go beyond the reef.
我說的是出海捕魚
Because I want to be on the ocean.
又不是要去冒險
But you still do.
但你還是想去
He's hard on you, because...Because he doesn't get me.
你爸爸生你的氣是因為 是因為他不懂我
Because he was you.
是因為他也曾跟你一樣
Drawn to the ocean.
對大海著迷
Down by the shore.
想去海上