Sometimes our strengths lie beneath the surface
有時候我們需要透過現象看本質
Far beneath In some cases.
不過不一定能看得到
But I'm sure there's more to Heihei than meets the eye!
但我相信它肯定不會像看上去那么傻
It's the harvest.
這是今天摘的
This morning,I was husking the coconuts and...
早上我在剝椰子的時候
Well... we should clear the diseased treesand we will start a new grove.
那么…我們應該砍掉這些病樹
There!
就在那兒
Thanks, Moana.
謝謝 莫阿娜
She's doing great!
她可真棒
This suits you.
這很適合你
Chief! There's something you need to see.
酋長 我相信你應該看看這個
Our traps in the east lagoon.
這是我們在東礁湖設的捕魚簍
They're pulling out less and less fish.
最近能捕到的魚越來越少了
Then we'll rotate the fishing grounds.
那就換個地方試試
We have. There's no fish.
試過了 還是沒有魚
Then we'll fish the far side of the island.
那就去島的那一邊試試
We tried.
也試過了
The windward side?
迎風的那邊?
And the leeward side. The shallows, the channel. We've tried the whole lagoon!
還有背風的那邊 淺礁 溝渠 整個礁湖我們都試過了
They're just... gone.
就是找不到魚