Why aren't you trying to talk me out of it?
你為什么不勸阻我呢
You said that's what you wanted.
你說了那是你想做的事
It is.
沒錯呀
When I die.
等我死了
I'm going to come back as one of these.
我想要變成一條黃貂魚
Or I chose the wrong tattoo.
不然我背上的刺青就白刺了
Why you're acting weird?
你今天怎么怪怪的?
I'm the village crazy, lady.
我是村里的怪奶奶啊
That's my job.
這才是我嘛
If there's something you want to tell me.
如果你有什么話想跟我說
Just tell me.
就直說吧
Is there something you want to tell me?
您有什么話想跟我說嗎?
Is there something you want to hear?
你想聽我說什么啊?
You've been told all our people stories.
我們族人的故事你都已經聽過了
But one.
可這個除外
What is this place?
這是哪兒啊?
Do you really think our ancestors stayed within the reef?
你真以為我們的祖輩從來沒有出過海嗎?
What's in there?
里面有什么呢?
The answer. To the question you keep asking yourself.
有你一直在苦苦尋找的答案
Who are you meant to be.
你想要做什么樣的人