We are explorers reading every sign.
我們?nèi)ヌ剿髅恳粋€符號
We tell the stories of our elders.
這里有我們的祖先
In a never ending chain.We know the way!
古老的故事與傳承
Nae ko hakilia. We know the way!
千山萬水
We were voyagers.
我們是航海者
We were voyagers!
我們是航海者
Why'd we stop?
后來發(fā)生了什么?
Maui! When he stole from the Mother Island. Darkness fell.
是毛伊 在他偷走了特菲提之心后 黑暗降臨到了人間
Te Ka awoke.
惡卡蘇醒了
Monsters lurked and boats stopped coming back.
海底的怪獸吞噬了漁船
To protect our people, the ancient chiefs Forbid voyaging.
為了族人的安全 歷代酋長都下令禁止航海
And now we have forgotten who we are.
于是人們漸漸忘記了自己是航海者的后代
And the darkness has continued to spread.
然而黑暗勢力仍在不斷擴張
Chasing away our fish.
他們趕走了我們的魚群
Draining the life From island after island.
霸占了一座又一座海島
Our island
我們的島
But one day
但是 終有一天
Someone will journey beyond our reef.
有人會重新?lián)P帆起航
Find Maui.
找到毛伊
Deliver him across the great ocean.
并帶他跨越整片大海
To restore the heart of Te Fiti.
歸還特菲提之心
I was there that day.
那天我都看到了你
The ocean chose you!
大海選擇了你
I thought it was a dream.
我還以為那只是個夢
Nope!
不是夢