I know you believe your father's wrong to execute him.
我知道你也覺得你父親要處決他是錯誤的。
What I believe doesn't matter. My father's made up his mind. He won't be talked out of it. I tried.
我怎么想已無關緊要。我父親已經做了決定。誰也勸服不了他。我已經試過了。
Then the time for talking is over.
那就別再勸他了。
Whatever you're thinking, it's not going to happen.
不管你在想什么,那是不可能的。
We have to get the boy back to his people. No. Forget it.
我們必須要把孩子送還給他們的人。 不。別想了。
I can't believe you'd let an innocent child die?
我真不敢相信你會讓一個無辜的孩子死去?
It's too late. He's been caught. I have no choice.
太遲了。他已經被抓了。我別無選擇。
And is this how you will rule when you are king? You're not like your father.
那等你當上國王后你也會這樣嗎?你跟你父親不同。
I will not betray him.
我不會背叛他的。
If I know you at all, you won't stand by and let this happen. Please. If you won't do this for the boy, then do it for me.
如果我沒看錯你,你不會對此坐視不理的。求你了。就算不為了那孩子,那就為我。
Sorry. Was I interrupting something?
抱歉。我打擾到你們了嗎?
Nothing you need concern yourself with. Make yourself useful, muck out my horses.
沒你什么事。去做點有用的事,把我的馬備好。