I trust Merlin.
我信任梅林。
We're going to break the Druid boy out of the dungeons.
我們打算從地牢里救出那德魯伊小孩。
You can't do that.
你不能那么做。
We have to. Uther's going to have him executed him at dawn.
我們必須要。烏瑟將要在黎明時處決他。
I mean...it's too dangerous. You've already been caught once, if the King catches you a second time he'll never forgive you.
我是說......那樣太危險了。你已經被抓過一次了,如果國王再抓到你一次他永遠都不會原諒你的。
I'm not worried for myself.
我不擔心我自己。
Merlin's right. When my father finds out the boy's escaped, he will suspect you're being involved. It's suicide.
梅林說得對。等我父親發現那孩子跑了他會懷疑你的。這是自殺行為。
You must go to my father and apologise. Dine with him, he can't not hold you responsible if you're with him when the boy escapes.
你得去找我父親向他道歉。跟他一起吃飯,如果你在那孩子逃跑的時跟他在一起他就不能找你麻煩。
You need me if the plan is to work. You can't do this on your own.
你需要我來執行這個計劃。你一個人完成不了。
Merlin will take your place. Me?
梅林會頂替你的位置。 我?
I'm going to take the boy out through the burial vaults. There's a tunnel that leads beyond the city walls.
我將把孩子從穹形地牢帶出來。那里有個地道一直通往城墻外面。
Get my horse from the stables and meet me there. There's a grate that covers the entrance to the tunnel. Bring a rope and grappling hook to pull it off.
把我的馬牽到那里等我。那里有個柵欄封住了洞口。帶上繩子和抓鉤去把它拉開。
No, I can't.
不,我不行。
Merlin. Do you understand? If you're not there to meet us, we will surely be caught.
梅林,你知道嗎?如果你不到那里接我們,我們就肯定會被抓到。