Restrain them.
把他們帶走。
All this time, you've been hiding the boy in my own palace. How could you betray me like this?
這么久了,你一直把這孩子藏在我的王宮里。你怎么能夠這樣背叛我?
I would not see him executed.
我無法看到他被處決。
I've treated you like a daughter. Is this how you repay me?
我一直把你當女兒對待。你就這樣報答我嗎?
I did what I thought was right.
我做了我認為正確的事。
You think it's right to conspire with my enemies against me?
你覺得同我的敵人合謀與我做對是正確的嗎?
How could this child be your enemy? He's just a boy.
這個孩子怎么會是你的敵人?他只是個孩子。
He is a Druid. Is that such a crime?
他是德魯伊人。 這也是一種罪行嗎?
His kind would see me dead and his kingdom return to anarchy and you would help them.
他們的人會希望看著我死去,然后他們的王國回復到無政府狀態,而你助紂為虐。
Then punish me...but spare the boy. I beg you.
那就處罰我吧,放過那孩子。我求你了。
Make arrangements for the boy to be executed tomorrow morning.
安排明天一早處決那個孩子。
No! Please. He's done nothing.
不!求你了。他沒有做錯什么。
Let this be a lesson to you.
讓這事成為你的教訓。
You don't have to do this.
你不需要這樣做的。
Do you hear me? I want him executed at dawn.
你聽到了嗎?我要明天黎明就處決他。
Yes, father.
是的,父親。
What have these people done to you? Why are you so full of hate?
這些人對你做過什么?你為什么如此充滿仇恨?
Enough! I will not hear another word! Do not speak to me until you are ready to apologise for what you have done.
夠了!我一個字也不想再聽了!等你準備好為你所做的事情道歉再跟我說話。