There! What? I thought I saw something.
那兒! 什么? 我好像看到些什么。
What was that? What was What?
那是什么聲音? 什么東西?
A different sound, like a splash.
一個不同的聲音,像是濺水聲。
Bread?
是面包嗎?
It'll have to do. I fear I've put you in danger without ever stopping to ask how you feel about it. I'm sorry.
一定得這么做。我感覺我連問都不問你是什么感受就讓你去冒這個險。我很抱歉。
I know how it feels to face the threat of execution. And I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
我知道面臨死刑威脅的感覺。我也不愿任何人面臨這種感覺。
It's Merlin.
我,梅林。
We're going to get you out of Camelot. I won't let anything bad happen to you. I promise.
我們會把你救出甘美洛的。我不會讓不好的事發生在你身上的。我發誓。
Are you ready?
你準備好了嗎?
Did you get the keys?
你拿到鑰匙了嗎?
Yeah. The door is behind the shield at the far end of the armoury.
是的。門就在兵器庫的深處盾牌的后面。
I'll pack you some food and water for the journey. Be careful.
我幫你準備一些食物和水。小心點。