I'll be home around 4:00.
我大概4點回來
I need help carving these pumpkins.
你得幫我雕刻這些南瓜
Who is that?
那是誰
It's Marie Antoinette.
瑪麗·安托瓦內特(瑪麗·安托瓦內特,法王路易十六的王后)
I'm doing a famous French figures theme this year.
今年派對的主題是"法國歷史名人"
I'm hitting the gym.
我去健身房了
Well, make sure you wear a condom.
別忘了戴安全套
And pick me up some Gala apples.
順便給我帶些嘎拉果
I thought these Golden Delicious would look dramatic
我還以為這金冠蘋果在蘋果籃里
in the bobbing bucket; they just look dull and depressing.
能吸引眼球,事實上卻毫無生氣
There's no contrast.
沒有色彩對比
Why would I wear a condom at the gym?
我在健身房干嘛要戴套子
Maybe because you're screwing that twink trainer of yours.
不然你怎么去操那個小白受教練
And I need gourds.
還有,買幾個葫蘆
I'm going to hang them on the tree out front,
我打算把它們掛在門外的大樹上
spraypaint them,
表層噴漆
and they're going to be these
好把他們裝扮成
clever little organic ghosts.
精巧的果蔬小幽靈
You know what? I am.
你還別說,我確實是
You are what?
確實什么
Screwing my trainer.
操了我的教練
You know what else? He's a power bottom.
更不用提,那電臀搖得可歡了
He loves it.
他愛死被我操了
First of all, please remember our agreement:
首先,請記住我們的協議
don't ask, don't tell.
一不過問,兩不相知(同時也是美軍同性戀政策)
Secondly, is this crass admission supposed to...
第二,你是想拿這俗不可耐的供認不諱
hurt me?
傷害我嗎
At this point with you,
此時此刻
I'm bulletproof.
我已經堅不可摧了
And I need some dry ice.
還有,買些干冰
Have you picked out a costume yet?
裝扮戲服選好了嗎
Why are you doing this? Because there's gonna be
你為什么要這樣,因為三天后
a party here in three days.
就要舉行派對了
This is all bullshit, this is all bullshit!
這他媽的全是狗屎,全他媽是狗屎
Everything we've become is bullshit!
一切變得真他媽操蛋
I don't give a shit about carving pumpkins.
我他媽一點都不想刻南瓜
I want love,
我想要愛
I want passion, I want a relationship with a man,
我想要激情,我想與一個男人共度一生
not Martha Stewart!
而不是要瑪莎·斯圖爾特(瑪莎·斯圖爾特,美國家政女皇)
Then leave!
那就滾
Oh, I forgot, you can't.
我忘了,你不能滾
Because all of your money and mine
因為你和我的錢
is in this house that we agreed
全都套在這棟我們以為
to flip and make a mint on,
可以轉手賺大錢的房子上了
and now we can't because the economy is in the shitter.
但現在經濟低迷,發財夢破滅了
Do you think I like carving 20 pumpkins
你真以為我想雕刻20個南瓜
and getting squash guts under my nails?
讓自己的指甲里滿是南瓜屑嗎
I am trying here!
我他媽在努力呢
I'm trying to make this place warm
我努力使這兒變得溫暖親切
and inviting and spectacular
魅力四射,壯麗無邊
and have this Halloween party shot by Elle Friggin' Decor
我還請愛麗家居來這次萬圣節派對拍攝取材
so someone will see it and swoop in
好吸引別人買下這破房子
and take this place off our hands, and then I can feel free
我好放開手腳,全心全意去愛
to fall in love with a 25year old who has great biceps.
這個強肱美臂的25歲型男
So get off my back, carve a goddamn pumpkin,
所以少跟我啰嗦,刻那該死的南瓜
go get a goddamn outfit and man up.
穿好該死的戲服,拿出點男人氣概來
I can't believe this is who we've become.
難以置信,我們竟淪落到這般地步
Halloqueens arguing over pumpkins.
萬圣皇后為幾個南瓜爭執不休
We wanted to have a baby.
我們本想要孩子
We were going to have this...
我們的生活,本該是那樣...
great life.
和諧美滿
Red is wrong.
紅色不合適
It has to be green.
一定要綠色才行
Funny.
有點意思
It's good, actually.
其實挺不錯
It's very... scary, sexy.
恐怖而性感
Come help me with these bats.
過來幫我弄這些蝙蝠
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry for everything
抱歉我這么對你
my attitude, my low sex drive.
態度冷漠,性事冷淡
It's probably low testosterone om from stress.
估計是因為壓力太大,導致睪酮素太低
I'm seeing a doctor next week.
我下周就去看醫生
Did you get the apples?
你買蘋果了嗎
This is unacceptable, Marcy.
這真的太說不過去,瑪西
One person has seen the house in two weeks.
兩周內就一個人來看過房子
And she didn't even stay for the whole tour
而她還沒等參觀完
because she was so spooked out by it.
就被這詭異的房子嚇跑了
You need to do something.
你得想想辦法
Don't put the blame on Mame here, Mr. Harmon.
這可不能怪梅姆,哈蒙先生
This house has an image problem, it's as simple as that.
這房子形象不好,沒別的問題
Fix that problem and this property will sell very fast.
形象好了,房子也就不銷自售了
What are we supposed to do?
那我們該做些什么
I think we need a fluffer here.
我覺得該請一位裝銷師
A what?
一位什么
Fluffers.
裝銷師
People we can hire
象征性給點錢
to come in at a nominal fee
他們就能巧施妙計
and give a dash of style and elan to this place.
把這地方裝飾得時尚靚麗,煥然一新
We have style.
我們夠時尚了
Everybody thinks they have style,
是人都覺得自己時尚
and everybody thinks they're funny.
也都覺得自己風趣幽默
Most people aren't.
大多不然
That's why in my business we have fluffers.
我公司聘請裝銷師,所為即此
They come in, they rent some accessories,
請他們到家里來,租點飾件
karate chop a few throw pillows,
使出抱枕必殺技
make this home look like a magazine spread.
把這地方裝飾成雜志樣板房
It's Halloween.
快到萬圣節了
Imagine the mileage you would get
不妨設想一下,只要在門廊
if you could decorate your front porch
裝飾幾個精致活潑的南瓜
with divine cheery pumpkins.
這宅子便會大受歡迎
Lots of happy trickortreaters
歡快的搗蛋鬼來得多
means parents who talk to their friends,
父母也就來得多,父母和好友談得多
means more lookyloos, means better PR.
來看房的人也就多,影響也更廣
I heard you were egged last night, Mr. Harmon.
我聽說昨晚你家被扔雞蛋了,哈蒙先生
Hey! You punk!
你們這群小混混
Happy Halloween, asshole!
萬圣節快樂,混蛋
Get out of here! Huh?
滾出去
Little shit!
小畜生
Why did you tell her that?
你告訴她那事干嗎
You know, on this one topic, I agree with her.
單就這個問題,我和她的想法一致
We have an image problem.
這房子形象不好
We are on the Murder House tour, for God's sakes.
我們家是"兇宅之旅"的景點啊,我的老天
Marcy, do you know any of these fluffers?
瑪西,你有認識的裝銷師嗎
Can you get one for us immediately?
能馬上給我們找一個嗎
Yes, a wonderful English lady,
有,一位很棒的英國女士
a real pro,
她是這方面的專家
but she's more expensive than the young gay fellow I know.
但是價格比那對同志高很多
Let's go with the gay fellow.
那就選那對同志吧
Gay fellow. I'll call the fluffer.
就是他們了,我這就去聯系
Halloween comes from the Celtic holiday of Samhain.
萬圣節源自凱爾特人的薩溫節
It commemorated the end of the harvest festival.
是為了慶祝秋收的結束
They celebrated it to ward off their fears.
人們以此來打消心中的恐懼
The Celtic dudes believed that
凱爾特人信奉
on October 31,
在10月31日這天
the boundary separating the realms of the living and dead disappeared
陰陽兩界的界限會消失
and the dead could walk amongst the living.
鬼魂們可以在人間任意游走
That's why people dress up, to scare away the ghosts.
所以人們要穿著奇裝異服,把鬼魂嚇跑
No way I ever want to be a ghost.
我才不要變成鬼魂
It's so sad.
太悲哀了
What are you going to dress up as this year, Addy?
今年你準備穿成什么樣,小阿
Are you blushing?
你臉紅了嗎
Look at you.
看看你
You know what?
你知道嗎
I think that's a hell of a costume.
那樣裝扮絕對出眾無比
I tell you you could eat all my chocolate chips?
我允許你們把巧克力豆都吃光了嗎
I was gonna make cookies out of those later,
我一會兒還準備用它做餅干呢
but now someone's gonna have to run down to the Korean to get some more.
但現在得有人去再棒子商店買點兒回來了
I'll go.
我去吧
Get me a carton of Pall Malls.
順便給我買包波邁煙
I'll use the change to fill up my bike, cool?
剩下的錢我拿來給自行車打氣,可以吧
Bye.
拜拜
What do you think you're doing?
你以為自己在做什么
You know how to read.
你識字的
You just like mooning over him.
你只是喜歡和他撩撥情絲
You remember what happened to the last one?
忘了上一次你這么干是什么下場了嗎
It wasn't like that.
不是那樣的
He was just reading.
他只是在讀書
Oh, one minute he's reading,
前一分鐘他是在讀書
the next minute his hand is down your pants.
下一分鐘他的手就伸進你的褲子了
He smells better than the last one.
他聞起來比上一個好多了
What did you say?
你說什么
Now, you listen to me, good little girl.
你給我聽好了,小丫頭
I have given every inch of my life to you for the last 30 some years.
這30多年來,我為你傾盡一切
I would kill or die for you.
我會為了你殺人越貨,赴湯蹈火
But I will not share the affections of the men
但是我不會和其他女人分享
I bring into this house with any woman.
我帶進這屋子的男人的愛
You understand?
明白了嗎
What's this?
這是什么玩意兒
Halloween.
萬圣節
What did you tell him you wanted to go dressed up as?
你告訴他你準備扮成什么
You and your boyfriend keeping secrets now?
你和你"男朋友"開始有小秘密了嗎
I want to go as her.
我想裝扮成她那樣
As a pretty girl.
打扮成漂亮姑娘
You can go as Snoopy again.
你可以再扮成史努比
The costume will still fit
把那些巧克力拉出來
if you lay off those chocolate chips.
戲服就還是合身的
Not Snoopy again.
我不要再扮史努比
You'll go as Snoopy or not at all.
要么史努比,要么就別玩了
And when Travis comes back,
等崔維斯回來之后
send him upstairs.
讓他上樓
And no more of this.
別再裝傻充愣了
The dead can walk freely on Halloween.
鬼魂在萬圣節可以到處亂走
We've always known that.
我們不是一直都知道嗎
Trick or treat!
不給糖就搗蛋
What are you doing here?
你來這干嗎
Um, trick or treat?
"不給糖就搗蛋"
It's Halloweek.
這是萬圣周
I do the full seven days.
我7天都這么玩
It's the only time I can really be myself.
這是我唯一能做自己的時候
So, uh, just pop the thousand dollars in the pumpkin here
把一千塊丟到南瓜里就行了
and nobody will be the wiser.
神不知鬼不覺
Get off my property now.
滾出我家
Or what?
不滾又如何
You'll call the cops?
你會報警嗎
You know what? I just might.
說不定,我還就報了
I didn't do anything.
我什么都沒做
No? Well, that gazebo in the backyard
沒做嗎,后院的涼亭
sure went up pretty darn quick.
建得還真他媽快
I have to wonder if you got all the proper permits.
我很想知道應有的建造許可申請了嗎
Maybe somebody should place a call to the city's inspector
或許應該有人給房屋檢查員打個電話
and have him come down here and check it out.
來這里檢查下許可
What's under that gazebo is what you did.
涼亭下面埋藏的是你的罪行
But what's inside what's under that gazebo
但涼亭下那東西肚子里的玩意
is what you did.
可是你的杰作
That is not my baby in there.
那可不是我的孩子
Vivien finds that out, your family is over.
維維安若是發現了,這個家就全完了
Now... give me my treat.
現在 "糖果"拿來
You don't want the trick.
你絕對不希望我搗蛋
I'm done talking.
話說完了
I have a patient.
病人在等著我
And I have patience.
我有耐心
But there is a limit.
但耐心有限
I've agreed to this meeting
我答應見你
because we need to clarify a few things.
是因為有些事情需要澄清
Firstly, the psychiatrist that I recommended to you,
首先,我推薦給你的那個心理醫生
Dr. Goldman, said you never showed up
戈德曼告訴我你沒有參與
for the first appointment and you never called to cancel.
首次治療,也從沒打電話取消
I don't want to see anyone but you.
除你之外我不想見任何人
We've discussed why that won't work.
我們之前談過,我為何不能再治療你
Which brings me to my next question.
這也引向我的第二個問題
We're very grateful to you, Tate,
泰特,我們很感謝你
for how you helped my family.
給予我們家庭的幫助
But you need to explain here and now
但此時此地你得解釋清楚
what you were doing in this house
那些人闖入我家時
at the time of the breakin.
你在我家做什么
The truth is
其實我只是
I was just, like, hanging around outside,
在外面四處閑逛
and I was, I was throwing pebbles at her window.
我...我向她窗戶上丟小石頭
But she blew me off.
但她沒理我
And then I noticed that the door was unlocked,
然后我注意到門沒有鎖
so I... went inside.
所以我就進來了
It's not cool, I know.
我知道這不對
I understand.
我能理解
But this is why I can't treat you.
這就是我不能治療你的原因
It's inappropriate for everyone concerned.
對于牽涉的每個人來說都不合適
I really need your help.
我真的需要你幫忙
I don't want to be like this.
我不想這樣子
I want to be a good person.
我想做個好人
And I know that you can help me.
我知道你能幫上我
You're the one, okay?
只有你能幫我
You're the only one that I can trust.
我只信得過你
I cannot see you in this house.
我不想在這房子里看到你
Look, I have an opening.
這樣吧,我退一步
I'll meet you someplace for coffee,
我會找個地方和你喝咖啡
but you have to promise me...
不過你,要答應我...
I promise you. Promise.
我答應,答應你
No more weird shit, okay?
不再亂來了,好嗎
This is your control panel.
這是控制面板
It operates one of the 15 window and door sensors.
它控制著十五扇窗戶和門傳感器中的一個
You're also gonna get this infrared motion detector.
還有這個,紅外動作探測器
It goes in your foyer.
就在大廳
This is your panic button.
這是呼救按鈕
Okay, I'm gonna hide one of these in your nightstand,
我把它藏在你的床頭柜里
probably put one in the kitchen somewhere.
在廚房也放一個
Now, if something goes bump in the night,
夜里遇到什么異常
you hit this button, and I'm on my way, all right?
按下按鈕,我就會趕過來,好嗎
Now given what you've gone through lately,
鑒于你近期的遭遇
I'm expecting some false alarms, so don't be shy.
偶爾誤報也沒關系,照按不誤
All right, if you say so.
既然你都說了,我就不客氣了
Oh, I do.
沒問題
Questions?
還有問題嗎
I'm sure I have a hundred questions, but
現在肯定是滿腹狐疑
I can't think of anything right now.
不過此刻腦袋里一團漿糊
I mean, the system in this house is so...
這房子的線路系統...
Ah, yeah, it's from the Reagan era.
是的,這個是里根時期的產物
You know if your power goes out or someone cuts
如果電力中斷或者有人切斷電話線
your phone line, something like that...
再或者其他類似的事情
Yeah, we would be in so much trouble.
是啊,那麻煩就大了
Yeah, exactly. Right.
嗯,的確是
Did Marcy bring these pumpkins?
這些南瓜是瑪西拿來的嗎
Yes.
是的
Oh, that's nice.
真不錯
Thank you. I enjoy crafts.
謝謝,我很喜歡做手工
Mrs. Harmon, a question.
哈蒙夫人,我有個問題
May I have Halloween off?
萬圣節我能休個假嗎
I'd like to visit with my mother.
我想去看看我母親
Of course.
當然可以
Done.
完工
I'll put that one outside.
我把這個放在外面
Ugh! The roses have whitefly.
真惡心,這些玫瑰上有粉虱
Jesus, what an eyesore.
天吶,真是礙眼
Love the house, so much potential.
好喜歡這房子,各種驚喜
Thank you.
謝謝
Are you Marcy's fluffers?
你們是瑪西請來的裝銷師嗎
I'm Chad Warwick.
我叫查德·沃里克
This is my ball and chain, Patrick.
這是我愛人,帕特里克
Welcome.
歡迎
This is actually kind of fun. I never got to do this when I was a kid.
挺有趣,我小時候都沒刻過南瓜玩
Why not?
為什么沒玩過
So this is what you guys do for a living.
那么,你倆靠這個吃飯
That is amazing to me.
真讓我大吃一驚
And wonderful, you know.
不過棒極了
I think style is so important.
時尚也是很重要的
It's everything.
重中之重
It's so great that I get
能幫你們籌備
to help you guys have the best Halloween ever.
一個難忘的萬圣節真令我激動
I love Halloween. So does Patrick
我愛萬圣節,帕特里克也是
because the bars are just awash in twinks
每到那天酒吧附近就會充斥著
with six packs in revealing outfits.
各色坦胸露乳的猛男
Isn't that right, Pat?
是吧,帕特
The Abby, The O Bar, Rage.
艾比吧,O吧,還有狂怒酒吧
That's where he was last year
去年萬圣節他就丟下我
instead of helping me with the trickortreaters.
一人應付小屁孩,自己去酒吧鬼混了
Have another drink, dear.
再來一杯,親愛的
Crafting brings out his inner George and Martha.
手工活兒讓他童心未泯
So, in addition to Halloween night
除了安排萬圣節之夜
and making everything look inviting, which I get,
把一切妝點得很熱情好客之外
do you guys have any other suggestions for
你們還有什么別的建議
what we might do to the house to make it sell faster?
能讓我們的房子盡快賣出去嗎
Actually, yes.
事實上,有
That gazebo's got to go.
涼亭得拆掉
The lattice is wrong.
方格花紋太不搭調
I agree. Oh, no, we just put it in.
我同意,不行,那是我們才建好的
Did you put that gazebo in yourself, Ben?
那涼亭是你親手建的嗎,本
Yes.
是的
Well, let's get through tomorrow night,
那明晚之前先保留
and then we can tear it down,
然后再拆掉它
and put in an organic cutting garden.
修一個有機藝術花園吧
Ow! Shit!
見鬼
Oh, my God!
天吶
Let me see. I think I'm gonna need stitches.
讓我看看,看來得縫針了
No. No, it's okay. I can fix this up.
沒事兒,我能把它處理好
Pat's an EMT.
帕特是個急救師
Oh, I thought you were a fluffer.
我還以為你是個裝銷師呢(Fluffer亦有A片男優助理之意,利用口活幫男優保持狀態)
You're hilarious, Vivien.
維維安,你真幽默
And I love the hair color.
我很喜歡你的發色
I can barely see any root.
看不出來染過啊
It's my natural color.
天生就這顏色
Where's your firstaid kit?
你們家的急救箱在哪兒
Upstairs.
樓上
Look at that. It's a work of art.
瞧瞧,縫得真好
Thanks.
謝謝
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Come on, Ben,
得了吧,本
we're the same. I can tell.
我們是一類人,我看得出來
You play the role of the dutiful househusband,
表面是老實本分的丈夫
but you like having that cock sucked often and well.
內心渴望有人幫你吹簫
I can do that.
讓我來吧
Four minutes. No one will know.
4分鐘搞定,沒人會知曉
I'm not gay.
我不是同性戀
Neither was I until I got head from a guy.
在一個男人給我吹了一把之前,我也不是
No.
不
No.
不行
Sorry. It's just... been a long time for me.
抱歉,我只是,太久沒嘗鮮了
Don't...
別...
tell Chad, okay?
告訴查德,好嗎
We're not doing well.
我倆正鬧別扭
Your husband seems very...
你丈夫看起來很...
Handsome?
很帥嗎
Nervous.
很緊張
I don't know. It's just a feeling I get.
我也說不清,只是有種感覺
Darkness.
很陰暗
Seems like you and Pat are having problems.
你和帕特好像正在鬧矛盾
Yeah. He can't keep his dick in his pants.
是啊,他總是管不住自己的老二
You caught him cheating?
你抓到過他出軌嗎
Yes. I'm a sneak and a snoop.
有,我"擅長鬼祟窺探"
How?
怎么發現的
It's easy.
很簡單
Cell phone records.
通話記錄
You can delete a text, but you can't erase the bill.
短信可以刪除,但賬單沒法篡改
Vivien, that bat is terrible. Let me finish it.
維維安,那蝙蝠真丑,交給我吧
Trick or treat,
不給糖就搗蛋
smell my feet, give me something good to eat.
聞我腳丫,喂我嘴巴
Addy!
小阿
I want to be a pretty girl for Halloween.
我想在萬圣節打扮成漂亮姑娘
You want what?
你想什么
Make me a pretty girl like you, Violet.
把我打扮得跟你一樣漂亮,瓦奧萊特
I'm actually not very good at this.
其實我不太會化妝
I don't care.
沒關系
I'll like it.
我會喜歡的
Close your eyes.
閉上眼睛
How old are you, Addy?
小阿,你幾歲了
A lady never reveals her age.
淑女從不透露真實年齡
Is Tate your boyfriend?
泰特是你男朋友嗎
Wait . You know Tate?
慢著,你認識泰特啊
I talk to him when he comes here for his head shrinking.
他來看病時,我跟他聊過
He likes you, I can tell.
他喜歡你,我看得出來
He thinks you're a pretty girl.
他覺得你是個漂亮姑娘
Are you a virgin?
你是處女嗎
Yes.
是啊
Aren't you?
你不是嗎
Hell no.
當然不是
You can't keep breaking into our house, Addy.
小阿,你不能總是闖進我家
But I like it here.
但我喜歡這兒
My friends are here.
我的朋友們都在這兒
Violet, I'm beautiful!
瓦奧萊特,我真漂亮
Goddamn it, come here!
該死的, 給我過來
Now, who did that to your face?! Violet!
是誰把你的臉化成這樣,瓦奧萊特
Violet, that girl's got another cupcake coming.
瓦奧萊特,看我再喂她一個毒蛋糕
Now wash that smut off your face!
快去給我把臉洗干凈
No! I wanna be a pretty girl!
不去,我想裝扮成漂亮姑娘
Well, you're not a pretty girl
可你不是漂亮姑娘
and you know it!
你又不是不知道
But I wanna be!
可我想做
"Oh, put her in a home," they said.
大家都說, "讓她待在家里"
Even Daddy. But no, I couldn't do that.
就連你爸也是,但我不能這么做
I don't want to be Snoopy!
我不想扮成史努比
I want to be a pretty girl!
我想打扮成漂亮姑娘
Do you know what they think when we walk down the street?!
當我們走在街上,你知道人們在想什么嗎
"There but for the grace of God go I."
"要不是上天仁慈,我也會那樣"
You make them feel lucky.
你讓他們暗自慶幸
And they think I'm a hero.
他們視我為英雄
As though I've had some choice!
好像遭罪是我自愿似的
No, wait!
別跑,等等
Tate?
泰特
You said you wanted to meet at midnight.
你不是說想在午夜和我見面
Come out, come out wherever you are.
別躲了,快出來,快出來
You asshole!
你這混蛋
I scared you.
嚇到你了
No, you didn't.
不,你沒有
Where'd you get this thing?
你從哪里找到這玩意的
My dad threw it out.
我爸把它扔了
Finders keepers.
誰撿到就歸誰
Really? I didn't scare you?
真的嗎,我沒有嚇到你
I said no.
我說過,沒嚇到
I bet I can.
我肯定能嚇住你
You have to put your fingers on the other side.
你該把手指放在另一邊
I don't believe in that shit.
我才不信那套胡話
Charles is gonna answer all your questions.
查爾斯會解答你的一切疑問
He used to live here.
他以前也住這里
Is Charles going to tell me what happened to
查爾斯會告訴我那些
those assholes that tried to kill us?
想殺我們的混蛋發生了什么嗎
What'd you do to them?
你把他們怎么了
I told you I didn't do anything.
我告訴你了我什么都沒做
I had some help.
有人幫了我的忙
What's in this basement? I want the truth.
這地下室里有什么,我想聽實話
What I'm about to tell you might scare you...
下面我要告訴你的事,可能會讓你害怕...
to death.
至死
I can take it.
我受得住
Dr. Charles Montgomery built this house.
查爾斯·蒙哥馬利醫生建了這棟房子
And here in this basement is where he worked.
他就在地下室這里工作
Charles was a doctor to the stars,
查爾斯是當時享譽盛名的醫生
but he was also drug addict, and his wife Nora wasn't gonna
但他卻染上了毒癮,而妻子諾拉
let that get in the way of her lifestyle.
不想因此過得窮困潦倒
So she set up a little secret side business;
所以她私底下搞起了副業
he would take care of girls who didn't want
他為那些不想陷入
to be in trouble anymore.
懷孕麻煩的女孩們動手術
This went on and on until one day,
日復一日,直到有一天
one girl couldn't keep the secret to herself,
一個女孩把秘密說漏了嘴
and she told her boyfriend what happened.
告訴了她男友所發生的事
Montgomery residence. Whoever this is it's past 10:00.
這里是蒙哥馬利家,現在都過10點了
You shouldn't be calling at this hour.
不論是誰,你都不該現在打來
An eye for an eye.
以眼還眼
Who is this?
你是誰
A tooth for a tooth.
以牙還牙
I won't tolerate this nonsense any longer unless...
我不會再聽你胡扯了,除非...
Charles, I've just had the most peculiar conversation.
查爾斯,我剛接到個非常奇怪的電話
Charles...?
查爾斯
Oh, my God...
天吶
Charles!
查爾斯
The boyfriend wanted revenge,
那個男友想要報復
so he kidnapped Charles' and Nora's baby.
所以他綁架了查爾斯和諾拉的孩子
Terrified, the doctor and his wife
醫生和他的妻子心驚膽戰地
waited for the ransom demands.
等著綁匪的贖金要求
This is your fault, Charles.
都是你的錯,查爾斯
What is the meaning of this?
到底有何貴干
Charles? What is it, Charles?
查爾斯,那是什么,查爾斯
Madame, there's no need for you to see this.
您沒必要看這東西,夫人
Driven insane by grief, the doctor used all his experience
醫生悲痛成狂,他利用自己的經驗
and surgical skills to try and cheat death.
和外科技術想讓兒子起死回生
I want to bury our son in this.
我想用這個裹著兒子下葬
Charles?
查爾斯
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What have you done to our baby?!
你對我們的孩子做了什么
But what he created was ungodly, and monstrous.
但他造出的是個邪惡畸形的怪物
And even after their tragic end,
甚至在他們悲劇地死后
that "Thing" remained, down here, to this day.
那"東西"至今還在,就在這里
Oh my God...
我的天吶
You are so full of shit.
你真是滿嘴胡話
I don't believe a word that has come out of your mouth.
從你嘴里蹦出來的每個字我都不相信
Forget it. Forget I ever asked.
算了,當我從沒問過
And I'm tired that we keep hanging out
總是待在這個又黑又潮的地方玩
in this dark, dank place.
我受夠了
Why can't we go somewhere, like on a real date?
為何不能去別的地方,來個真正的約會
All right.
好的
Tomorrow night.
明天晚上
We'll go out.
我們出去約會
Your father agreed to see me again,
你爸同意再次治療我了
but I'm not supposed to be here.
但我不該出現在這里
Come on, I'll be your lookout.
沒事,我替你把風
There's so many different flavors, it's freaky.
竟然有這么多種口味,真詭異
I don't know half of them.
有一半沒見過
What did we say?
我們怎么約定的
No eating until we inspect 'em at home!
回家檢查前不許吃
She reminds you of Violet, doesn't she?
她讓你想到瓦奧萊特了,對不對
Violet?
瓦奧萊特
Oh, I'm so scared! You look amazing.
我害怕極了,你看上去真棒
She had to be scary. My fierce little girl.
她非要嚇住別人,我剛烈的小丫頭
Just like her mom.
和她媽媽一樣
Smart and beautiful...
聰慧美麗
no need to be like anyone else.
無需模仿他人
The thing is, I was a... I was a troubled kid, too.
其實,我以前也是個問題少年
I was kinda like you, Tate.
和你有點像,泰特
I didn't hold out too much hope for myself.
我對自己沒有抱太多希望
Not many other people did, either.
其他人也不看好我
It was a total shock to everyone, including myself,
當我成為一名醫生時,包括我在內
when I became a doctor.
所有人都震驚了
But somehow I was given this...
但無論如何,上天賦予我
amazing gift of family.
這個家庭作為完美的禮物
It's gonna be okay, Dr. Harmon...
一切都會好起來的,哈蒙醫生
I'm sorry. Oh, God.
抱歉,老天吶
I'm sorry, Tate.
抱歉,泰特
Addy? Addy?
小阿,小阿
Well, where's your costume?
怎么不穿你的戲服了
I'm not trickortreating this year.
今年我不玩"不給糖就搗亂"了
I'm too old.
我年紀太大了
It's Halloween!
今天是萬圣節啊
Everyone gets a chance to be someone else,
每個人都有機會扮成別人
let their hair down for a while.
精心打扮一番
I thought you wanted to be a pretty girl.
我以為你想扮成漂亮姑娘
And now you don't have to worry about makeup or anything like that.
現在你就不用擔心化妝之類的瑣事了
Come on, let me see you smile.
來,給媽媽笑一個
Come on, little honeybear. Let me see you smile.
來,小親親,給我笑一個
Okay? Let's go see if Mama's got any clothes that'll fit you.
不錯吧,看看我有沒有合你身的衣服
Come on.
咱們走
Maybe one of my old maternity dresses.
也許你能穿我以前的孕婦裝
Have you seen my... my fangs?
看到我的,尖牙了嗎
Fangs a lot!
尖牙閃亮
Oh, come on, Viv, you're the one who wanted to do this.
拜托,小維,是你提議化妝的
Can you at least try to enjoy it?
你就不能至少裝出享受的樣子嗎
How's Hayden?
海登怎么樣
What?
什么
I swear to Christ, Ben.
我發過誓了,本
I told you if you lied to me one more time...
我說過如果你再敢對我撒謊
that we're done.
我們就結束了
I can't do this.
我受不了了
I can't do this. Vivien...
我受不了了,維維安
I read through the phone bills.
我查過電話賬單了
Her number is on there 20 times more.
她打過不下20次
Yeah. Because I don't answer.
那是因為我沒有接
And when she does get me, I tell her not to call back.
當她打通了后,我就跟她說別再打了
Did you see her in Boston?
你去波士頓是不是為了見她
Vivien, no.
維維安,我沒有
She keeps calling, harassing me.
她不停地打電話騷擾我
I told her I'd call the police if she doesn't stop.
我明確警告她,要是再打過來我就報警
And did she?
那她停手了嗎
Yeah.
沒錯
She won't be calling back.
她不會再打過來了
Well, she might, 'cause I left her a message.
她可能會,因為我給她留了言
Well, I wouldn't expect a call back.
我不覺得她會打回來
I was pretty forceful.
我當時態度很強硬
I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but...
我很抱歉瞞著你,但是
after everything that happened,
經歷了這么多事之后
after the...the break in, II...
在有人破門而入之后,我,我
I didn't want to add more stress.
我不想再給你更多壓力
Hey, you had every right to react exactly the way you did.
瞧,你有權利做出當下這種反應
But believe me
但是相信我
Hayden is over.
海登已經是過去式了
It's Hayden.
是海登打來的
I'll call her back.
我會給她回電的
What is that racket?
這是什么聲音
The spooky sounds of Hallow...
萬圣節陰森的鬼音
Really? What?
你開玩笑吧,什么
Let's see. The first impression that anyone is going to have,
讓我想想,在大家體驗我精心設計的
before they ever experience my meticulouslyappointed
甜蜜的驚恐之旅之前
candy/scare station is of you going
對這房子的第一印象就是
to the front door in that Rite Aid witch outfit.
你穿著這身來愛德買的女巫服站在前門(來愛德:美國連鎖店,萬圣節時買各種服裝)
But never fear, Count Chocula's here to really add some class.
但別擔心,卓古拉公爵來"提升"格調了(卓古拉公爵:著名吸血鬼形象)
What's the matter?
發生什么事了
He doesn't like our costumes.
他不喜歡我們的裝扮
Well, there's nothing that can be done about it now.
現在改也來不及了
The doorbell's gonna be ringing,
門鈴很快就會響
and we still have to decorate the bobbing station.
而我們還得裝飾蘋果桶
What the hell is this?
這他媽是怎么回事
What?
怎么了
Chad? Gala apples.
查德,嘎啦果
We specifically talked about Granny Smiths.
我明確說要澳大利亞綠蘋果的
They didn't have any Granny Smiths at Gelson's.
在吉爾森超市買不到綠蘋果(吉爾森超市:美國連鎖超市)
Then you go to the farmer's market
那你就該去農貿市場
or an off ramp in Valencia
或是瓦倫西亞高速的出口閘道
and you buy a bag from Pedro.
甚至去佩德羅買一袋
Where's the effort?
你們努力去找了嗎
I think you're overreacting.
我覺得你小題大做了
Because I'm the only one who actually gives a shit?
因為只有我他媽的事無巨細
I think you should just leave.
我覺得你們該走了
You think we should just leave our house?
你覺得我們應該離開自己家
It's not your house.
這不是你們家
We know it, you know it,
我們清楚,你們清楚
and the house knows it.
這房子更是清楚
Frankly, you don't deserve it.
說實話,你們配不上這房子
Get out!
滾出去
Yeah, leave.
沒錯,快走
We are not leaving this house.
我們才不會離開這棟房子
Get out!
滾出去
Get out! Get out!
滾,給我滾
I don't care about any of this. Just go!
好不好客我一點都不在乎,滾出去
You shouldn't have to watch this.
你不必看她這般如此
Get out of here!
快滾出去
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
I don't believe you, Ben.
我不相信你,本
You tell me your story,
話都讓你說盡了
but there's a little glimmer in your eye, a little...
但是你的眼中閃爍著些許
lie, a little darkness.
謊言的光色,些許陰暗
And I don't want to live with suspicion anymore,
我不想再生活在懷疑猜忌當中
so I want you to go.
所以我希望你能離開
I want you to go.
我希望你能離開
Oh, God.
天吶
What's wrong?
怎么了
What is it?
發生什么事了
It feels like the baby's kicking.
感覺嬰兒在踢我
That's impossible. It's only eight weeks old.
這不可能,孩子才8周大
Okay.
好了
I got to go to the hospital. What's going on?
我要去醫院,發生什么事了
Stay here, and don't answer the door.
待在家里,別給任何人開門
Don't answer the door? It's Halloween.
別開門,今天是萬圣節啊
Trick or treat.
不給糖就搗蛋
It says "Take One." Can't you read?
這上面寫著"自己拿" ,你不認字嗎
I'm a pretty girl. I want Violet to see.
我現在是漂亮姑娘了,我想讓瓦奧萊特看看
Shortbus!
弱智
Wait for me!
等等我
No, no, no, not his face, that's fake.
不不,他的臉沒事,那是假的
He broke his leg.
他的腿斷了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
不好意思讓你們久等了
Are you presently feeling any pain in the abdominal area?
現在覺得腹部有痛感嗎
I just feel really sick.
我只是覺得很惡心
I haven't been feeling any of the... the kicking
大約一個小時之前從家出來以后
since we left home about a half hour ago.
我就沒再覺得孩子在踢我了
Well, I'm sure it's not kicks that you're feeling.
我敢肯定那不是孩子在踢你
The baby's only the size of a kidney bean at eight weeks.
八周大的孩子只有一顆蕓豆那么大
I know. That'sthat's why I'm concerned.
我知道,所以我才擔心
I think...I feel like there's something wrong.
我能感覺到有些不對
Well, I'm sure it's just gas.
我肯定只是脹氣而已
So let's just take a look,
現在咱們就照照看
and make sure that everything is perfect.
確保一切正常
Okay...
好的
And you're sure about the time line?
你確定你的孕期沒算錯嗎
Yeah, eight weeks. Positive.
沒錯,八周,我很肯定
The baby seems to be a lot bigger.
嬰兒看起來可不止八周
Okay, here we go...
好的,看
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天吶,老天吶
I'm gonna get some help.
我去找人來
What's going on? What's going on?
出什么事了,出什么事了
Oh, my God!
天吶
Oh, my God!
老天吶
Oh, my God. Oh, my baby.
天吶,我的寶貝兒
Oh, my...
我的
Oh! What happened?
到底是怎么回事
What happened? What happened?!
發生什么事了,到底是怎么回事
She just walked into the street.
她走到路中間來了
It was a hitandrun, ma'am.
是肇事逃逸,夫人
Oh, no! Oh...
不
Is she dying?
她會死嗎
We're doing everything we can.
我們正在努力搶救
Okay. You gotta...
好的,你要
We gotta get her to the lawn over there
我們要趁著她還活著
while she's still with us.
把她抬到那邊的草地上
Yeah. We need to take her in, stabilize her...
我們要送她去醫院,穩定她的情況
No! If you can't help me,
不,如果你們不肯幫我
then get out of the goddamned way!
就他媽給我滾開
Ma'am, just...just let us...
夫人,讓,讓我們
No!
不要
Addy, come on.
小阿,來
We're gonna get you home
咱們這就回家
with all your friends.
去找你的朋友
Come on, honey.
來吧,寶貝兒
We're almost there.
咱們就要到家了
Stay with me, Addy.
堅持住,小阿
It's just a few more feet.
還有幾米就到了
Oh, my God. Addy?
天吶,小阿
Oh, no!
不
Oh...no.
不
Oh, mother,
媽媽
you always had the most beautiful hands.
你的手以前是這么漂亮
What have they done to you?
他們對你做了什么
This is my fault.
都是我的錯
I wasn't there for you.
那時沒能陪在你身邊
I'm so sorry.
我真的很對不起你
Come with me, baby.
跟我走,乖女兒
I want to, but I can't, mother.
我也想,但是我不能,媽媽
I can't.
我走不了
My tenant Ben, I want my money!
本,我的房客,我來收錢了
I'm not leaving here till I have my thousand dollars!
拿不到那一千塊錢我是不會走的
Hello!
有人嗎
Ben Harmon!
本·哈蒙
I am not leaving here till I have my thousand dollars.
拿不到那一千塊錢我是不會走的
Screw you!
他媽的
You owe me!
你欠我的
Oh, here, here. Take one and go!
給,拿上你們的糖趕緊滾吧
Come on, come on!
快接啊,快接啊
Hey, honey.
喂,寶貝兒
Dad, there's some freaky dude
爸,有個怪人跑到咱家門口
at the door screaming about money.
嚷嚷著要錢
I think he might be one of your patients. I don't know,
可能是你的病人吧,我也不知道
should I call the cops? No! No. Just...
我要報警嗎,不用,就
just keep the door closed.
把門鎖好就是了
Is it locked?
門鎖上了嗎
Yeah.
嗯
We're on way home right now.
我們現在就回家
Violet? Just...just keep the door locked.
瓦奧萊特,把門鎖好
I know you're in there.
我知道你在家
Is that your daughter?
站在門口的是你女兒嗎
Violet!
瓦奧萊特
Violet? Violet!
瓦奧萊特,瓦奧萊特
Violet?
瓦奧萊特
Ben!
本
She's not here!
她不在
Call her cell phone!
打她的手機