日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美國恐怖故事 > 美國恐怖故事第一季 > 正文

美國恐怖故事第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集 西野高中屠殺案

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Does Tate Langdon live here?

泰特·朗頓住在這里嗎
He's my son.
他是我兒子
Why? What has he done?
怎么了,他犯什么事了
All right, make entry.
好,準備沖進去
Stop it.
別這樣
Ah, okay.
好吧
What the hell, dude?
怎么回事,伙計
Somebody's shooting up the school.
有人在校園內開槍掃射
He's shooting people.
他在殺人
Wait, are you hit? Where are you hit?
等等,你中槍了嗎,被打中哪里
Shit, I don't, I don't know, man.
操,我,我不知道
That's not my blood.
這不是我的血
I was right next to Mark Finstein,
當時我站在馬克·芬斯丁旁邊
and the guy shot him in the freaking skull.
那人對著他的腦袋就是一槍
Who's doing this?
是誰干的
II don't know.
我,我不知道
We need to get the hell out of here!
我們得快點離開這里
Go! Go!
快躲起來
Block the door!
把門堵上
Get the door!
快把門堵上
No, no.
不,不
Please, no!
求你了
Screw this.
我受夠了
It's going to be okay.
沒有事的
Ev-Everything is going to be okay.
一切都會沒事的
It's going to be okay.
會好起來的
Hey!
等一下
It's enough. Get out of here.
夠了,快點滾出這里
Oh, God!
天吶
Oh, God.
天吶
Please!
不要
Why?!
為什么
Why?
為什么
Please.
求你了
Let me just talk to him!
讓我和他談談
Please, just let me talk to him!
求你了,讓我和他談談
Tate!
泰特
Tate. No, please.
泰特,不要,求你了
He'll go peacefully.
他會乖乖跟你走的
He's just a child! He's just a child!
他只是個孩子,他還是個孩子
Tate! Tate!
泰特,泰特
Oh, God, please don't do this!
天吶,請別這么做
Mom?
Mommy.
媽媽
She's not here.
她不在這里
Where is she?
她在哪兒
Did you hurt her?
你傷害她了嗎
Of course not.
當然沒有
She's probably at the grocery store,
她八成在雜貨店里
buying some frozen fare to reheat for your supper tonight.
買些速凍食物給你做晚飯
You found out about Tate, didn't you?
你發現泰特的事了,對吧
I knew you would.
我知道你遲早會發現
Get out of my house!
快滾出我家
This is not happening.
這事不可能是真的
I questioned my sanity when I first found out..
我當初發現時,也懷疑自己是否神智清楚
but this house...
但這房子...
this house will make you a believer.
這房子會讓你相信鬼神
You see, Violet,
你想,瓦奧萊特
we were living here when Tate lost his way.
當泰特迷失自我時,我們就住在這里
And I believe that the house drove him to it.
我認為是這房子害他變成這樣的
What? No.
什么,不可能
That can't be real.
這不是真的
You're a smart girl.
你是個聰明的女孩
How can you be so arrogant to think that
你怎能如此自大地認為
there's only one reality that you're able to see?
你僅能看見一種現實的存在
I want you to meet someone.
我想讓你見個人
Violet Harmon,
這是瓦奧萊特·哈蒙
meet Billie Dean Howard.
來見見比莉·迪恩·霍華德
The child has no manners.
這孩子沒什么禮貌
Billie is a gifted medium. She can help.
比莉天生通靈,她能幫上忙
You're confused.
你很困惑
Overwhelmed.
不知所措
Why wouldn't you be?
你怎么可能不困惑呢
I never asked for any of this.
我從未想自找麻煩
None of us did.
誰都不想
But nothing can be done once one's been chosen.
但一旦被選中,就無能為力了
Billie has been helping me for years.
比莉這些年來一直在幫我
I first found her on Craigslist.
我是在克雷格列表上發現她的(克雷格列表,在線分類網站)
I've been through all the phonies,
我見過各式各樣的騙子
but she is 100% authentic.
但她百分百可靠
I've just come from a meeting at Lifetime;
我剛在Lifetime開完會(Lifetime:美國電視網)
they're interested in making a pilot with me.
他們想與我一起做部試播劇
A Craigslist psychic with
又是克雷格列表上的神婆
a Hollywood agent.
又是好萊塢經紀人什么的
Who'd have thought?
誰會想得到
A medium, dear.
是靈媒,親愛的
I can't read your future.
我不能知悉你的未來
That's a different gift.
那是種不同的天賦
Have some chamomile tea.
喝點甘菊茶吧
It'll calm the nerves.
有安神的作用
I'm in a dream.
我一定是在做夢
I used to be like you.
我以前和你一樣
Until I was 25.
在我25歲之前
When out of the blue, my cleaning lady
有一天我刷牙的時候,我家女傭
shows up as I'm brushing my teeth.
就這么憑空出現了
Except she's got no toilet brush and rubber gloves,
但她沒拿馬桶刷,沒帶橡膠手套
she's naked and bloody.
沒穿衣服,渾身是血
Her husband murdered her with an ice pick.
她丈夫用根冰錐刺死了她
It's hard to keep good help.
很難不尋求幫助
Do you think I wanted a bloody Mexican ghost
你以為我想讓一個渾身是血的墨西哥鬼
in my bathroom?
出現在我的浴室里嗎
All I wanted was to improve my tennis game
我想要的無非是提高網球技術
and unseat Charlotte Whitney as president of my book club.
以及罷免夏洛蒂·惠特尼讀書社團社長的職位
But I was chosen.
但我命中注定如此
And when you're chosen,
一旦被選中
you either get with the program or you go crazy.
你要么面對現實,要么就是被逼瘋
Understanding the truth is your only choice.
了解真相是你的唯一選擇
What's your version of the truth?
你所說的真相是什么
There are some who have an understandably violent
有一些人,他們遭到暴力襲擊
and vengeful reaction to being horribly murdered.
對自己被殘忍殺害存有復仇心理
They refuse to move on, until they exact their pound of flesh.
報仇雪恨之前,他們不愿離開
Then there are a very few souls,
然而也有極少部分鬼魂
like Tate,
就像泰特
who don't even know they're dead,
他們甚至不知道自己已然逝去
who walk among the living in childlike confusion.
他們以為自己還是孩子,閑逛人間
That's why I wanted him to see your father.
正因如此,我才想讓他找你爸爸治療
I was hoping your father might
我希望你爸爸或許
help him achieve some clarity about himself
能幫他認清自己
so that he could see the truth on his own.
這樣他自己能看清真相
We must help him cross over, Violet.
我們必須幫他跨過這道坎,瓦奧萊特
This is bullshit.
都是屁話
I was set up.
我被騙了
My computer was someone messed with my...
我的電腦被,有人亂動我的...
Who is Mary?
瑪麗是誰
Violet, she wants to talk to you.
瓦奧萊特,她想和你談談
I don't understand you.
我不了解你
Never will understand you.
永遠沒法了解你了
Does that mean anything to you?
這對你有什么特殊含義嗎
"They don't understand you?"
"他們不了解你"
Can I trust her?
我能信任她嗎
I'm not sure.
我說不好
Okay, so I've checked the perimeter of the property,
好的,我檢查了房子周邊
the upstairs, the basement.
樓上,還有地下室
Everything's secure.
一切安全
I don't know. Maybe I'm just hearing things.
我也不清楚,也許我只是聽到些動靜
I'm sorry I wasted your time.
抱歉耽誤你時間了
Oh, no, it's not a waste of time. Not at all.
不不,不耽誤,沒關系
That's what I'm here for.
這是我的職責
Even if it's only for your peace of mind.
哪怕只是讓你心里踏實點
Thank you. My husband just moved out recently, so...
謝謝,我丈夫最近剛搬出去,所以...
He had an affair,
他有外遇
and don't know why I'm telling you this.
我怎么和你說起這個來了
Oh, no. It's okay.
沒關系
Actually, we get sensitivity training.
其實,我們都受過敏感性培訓
We deal with people's worst fears,
我們要應對客戶的恐懼
real or imaginary.
不管是真的,還是假想的
That makes sense.
難怪啊
But, actually, with the, uh,
不過,說實話,對于
with the infidelity,
出軌這件事
I have firsthand experience with that.
我也曾親身經歷過
Not me. No, my wife.
不是我,是我妻子
With another man?
和別的男人嗎
It was a woman.
是個女人
Yeah, I know.
是啊,很震驚
A lot of guys would be into that, right?
很多男人會喜歡兩個女的搞在一起
Me?
而我呢
Not so much.
我不好那口
What happened now?
又出什么事了
I thought I heard somebody.
我以為我聽見有人闖進來了
Where? Outside or inside?
哪兒有人,外面還是家里
Outside.
外面
I looked around,
我看了一下
checked the alarm system.
檢查了警報系統
Everything seems to be working fine.
看起來一切正常
Thanks for filling in.
謝謝你趕來
Oh, by the way, the woman that I took out of here?
對了,我從你家逮捕的那個女人
She never made it to the police station.
她沒進警察局
What? I don't understand.
什么,我不明白
She must have hopped out of my vehicle
她肯定是趁車停的時候
at a stop sign or something.
跳車逃跑了
Please keep you alarm on even when you're home.
即使在家,也請把警報器打開
Thank you.
謝謝
What are you doing here? I've got to work, Vivien.
你回來干嘛,我得工作,維維安
Rent an office.
租個辦公室去
We don't the have the money, Viv!
我們沒這錢,小維
I promise I'll leave right after my last patient.
我保證,一看完最后這個病人,我就走
I don't want you here.
我不希望你出現在這里
You brought this on yourself.
這是你自作自受
You're right.
你說的對
And you're angry.
你很惱火
If you violated our marriage right in front of me,
如果是我把你捉奸在床
I'd be furious.
我也會大發雷霆
But I need a place to work, Vivien.
但我需要個地方工作,維維安
We need the money.
我們需要錢
I'm finding it really hard to look at your face.
我很難直視你那張臉
'Cause I really, really, really want to bash it in.
因為我真的很想很想把這張臉揍扁
I find you disgusting...
作為一個男人
and disappointing as a man.
你讓我覺得惡心,讓我失望
And we're gonna end this marriage
我們會結束這段婚姻
and we're gonna sell this house
賣了這房子
and I'll let you be a father to our kids
你仍然是孩子們的父親
because I happen to think that you're a good one.
因為我碰巧覺得你是個好爸爸
But I'm not gonna be your friend.
但我不會和你做朋友
I will merely tolerate you.
我僅僅是忍著你
And you can see your patients in the house,
你可以在這里給病人看診
but I want you to leave after your last session of the day.
不過等最后一個療程結束,你必須離開
Are you scared now?
你現在害怕了嗎
Urban Legends?
民間傳說
Urban legends, they, they terrify me.
民間傳說,它們嚇著我了
Lately, it's gotten so bad I can't even function.
最近越來越嚴重了,讓我成天魂不守舍
When you say "urban legends..."
你所說的民間傳說指的是...
All of 'em: Bloody Mary, Candy Man,
全部,比如"血腥瑪麗" "糖果人"
Lady in White.
"白衣女鬼"
Children's ghost stories.
嚇小孩的鬼故事
When I was younger, my brothers would tell them to me.
我小的時候,我幾個兄弟常給我講鬼故事
Hold me down, force me to listen to 'em.
他們把我摁倒,逼我聽
Older brothers can be mean.
做哥哥的總愛欺負弟弟
They were younger.
他們才是弟弟
I see.
我懂了
Nothing else scares me:
別的我都不怕
terrorism, disease, violent crime,
恐怖分子,疾病,暴力犯罪
crashing economy.
經濟崩潰
Just these stories
就怕這些我明知
that I know are utter bullshit.
完全是扯淡的民間傳說
I'm paralyzed, Doctor.
我無能為力,醫生
I can't maintain a relationship.
我無法保持一段戀情
What girl wants to screw a grown man
哪個女孩會愿意找一個
who has to sleep with his lights on?
不敢關燈睡覺的男人做男朋友啊
Speaking of sleep, I can't.
說到睡覺,我睡不著
I don't. I binge eat.
夜不成寐,暴飲暴食
I smoke like a fish.
嗜煙如命
Lately, it's gotten a lot worse.
最近,情況更糟了
I must look terrible.
我肯定氣色很差
I haven't had the courage to look in a mirror
上星期,我甚至沒法鼓起勇氣
in the last week. Why's that?
照鏡子,為什么
Piggy Man.
因為"豬頭屠夫"
Piggy Man?
"豬頭屠夫"
I don't think I heard that one before.
我以前應該沒聽過這個
Oh, God. It's, uh,
天啊,這故事真是
it's terrifying.
真是太恐怖了
Okay, story goes, um...
好吧,故事是這樣的
he was a hog butcher in Chicago
在1893年的世博會期間
during the World's Fair of 1893.
他是芝加哥的一個殺豬屠夫
And before he would go into the slaughter pen,
在他走進屠宰場之前
he would put on this mask, this pig mask that he'd made from
他會戴上殺豬時砍下來的
one of his other kills,
豬頭面具
and he would snort
他會發出"哼哼"聲
you know, like a pig
就像豬叫一樣
make 'em think he was one of them.
讓它們覺得他是同類
Then one day, he slipped
有一天,他腳下一滑
and he fell. The pigs, hogs tore him apart.
摔倒了,那些豬就把他給吃了
And they didn't find one piece of him anywhere.
連尸骨都找不到
So everyone assumed.
所以當時人心惶惶
'Cause not too long after, his former customers,
因為在那之后不久,他的老主顧們
they started turning up dead;
紛紛離奇喪命
gutted, skinned and hung upside down
慘遭開膛,剝皮,最后被倒掛
in the bathtub to drain, like a hog in his shop.
在浴缸里放血,就像他店里的豬一樣
And they say if you stand
人們說,如果你站在
in front of a mirror
一面鏡子前
and say...
然后念道
Here, piggy pigpig.
來吧,豬兒,豬豬
"Here, piggy pigpig,"
"來吧,豬兒,豬豬"
that he'll return for the slaughter.
他就會回來大開殺戒
And have you tried that?
那你試過嗎
Here, piggy pig...
來吧,豬兒,豬豬
No. But there's something inside of me
沒有,但是內心深處
that's afraid that I might.
我害怕自己真的會這么做
And that scares the hell out of me.
嚇得我魂不附體
We're gonna get to the root of what that is,
我們會找到病根的
I promise you.
我向你保證
Okay.
好的
I want to see you again Wednesday,
我們星期三再見一次面
3:00, all right?
下午三點,好嗎
Sure. In the meantime, I want you to shave.
沒問題,同時,我希望你剃胡子
In a mirror? Can you try, Derek?
在鏡子前嗎,你能試試嗎,德瑞克
Yeah.
好吧
Good.
很好
Call me if you need me.
有事就打我電話
Okay. Thank you very much.
好的,太感謝你了
Dad?
Hey, honey.
親愛的
I'm sorry, Daddy.
爸爸,我很抱歉
It's all my fault.
都是我的錯
What?
什么
No. No, baby. No, no, no.
不,寶貝,不是的,不是的
Your mom and I both love you very much.
我和你媽媽都很愛你
It's never gonna change.
這一點永遠都不會改變
It's the darkness.
是那種陰暗
It has me. I have you.
它占據了我的心神,我在這里
Baby, I have you. I have you.
寶貝,我在這里,我會保護你
She's a nurse in your department.
她是你科室里的護士
I think her name is Angie something?
名字好像叫安琪還是什么的
She fainted during an ultrasound.
她照B超時昏倒了
Right. She's an ultrasound technician.
沒錯,她是個B超技師
So she quit?
她辭職了嗎
Would you ask her to call me, then?
那可以請你讓她給我打個電話嗎
Vivien Harmon.
我叫維維安·哈蒙
Okay, thank, thank you.
好的,謝謝你
Hi, Constance.
康絲坦斯
I'm so sorry about Adelaide.
對于阿德萊德的事我深表遺憾
I've been meaning to make a condolence call,
我一直想著要去吊唁
and I've just been...
但我最近...
Moira tells me that you've been suffering terribly.
莫伊拉告訴我你最近妊娠反應很強烈
That every time you leave the house,
她說每次你離開這棟房子
you're racked with violent morning sickness?
就會晨吐得很厲害
Yeah.
是的
Well, you know, my mother always recommended
我母親總是推薦
a big platter of offal
妊娠前三個月的時候
during the first trimester of pregnancy.
要吃一大盤內臟
She preferred pork.
她喜歡豬內臟
Oh, well, how nice of you to
你在這時候
think of me during this...
還想到我,真是太體貼了
I believe life is for the living, don't you?
我相信生者如斯,你呢
Sweetbreads.
一些胰臟
Now these two are thymus glands, one from the heart,
這兩個是甲狀體,一個靠近心臟
one from the throat.
一個靠近咽喉
And this is the pancreas.
這個是胰臟
It's so good for mother and child.
對孕婦和胎兒非常有好處
Full of protein, vitamin C,
有豐富的蛋白質,維生素C
all the B vitamins and iron.
還有B族維生素以及鐵元素
And speaking of which...
話說
how is your other baby?
你另一個孩子怎么樣了
She was such a dear sweet child,
她是個這么可愛體貼的孩子
and such a comfort to me when Addie passed.
在小阿去世的時候給了我很大的安慰
Well, she's been very upset.
她很傷心
Spending a lot of time in her room.
一直悶在房間里
Sometimes, children going through transition
有時候,青春期的孩子
just need alone time.
就是需要點私人空間
Well, I, um,
can't thank you enough for the offal.
實在很謝謝你拿來的"內裝"
Offal.
內臟
Moira,
莫伊拉
why don't you saute these for Mrs. Harmon's lunch?
你來給哈蒙太太烹飪午餐吧
Do 'em the way that you used to do them for me, remember?
就像你以前給我做的那樣,還記得嗎
With sweet butter.
配上香甜的黃油
I'd be happy to do that for Mrs. Harmon.
我很愿意為哈蒙太太這么做
We need that baby.
我們需要那個孩子
We need another...
這里需要有另一個
sweet child around here.
可愛的孩子
May I say something that could be considered out of turn,
我能說些可能聽著不合時宜
but that is sincerely heartfelt?
但字字發自肺腑的話嗎
I guess so.
可以啊
Cheating on one's pregnant wife
對自己懷孕的妻子不忠
qualifies as an unspeakable criminal act.
真是種不可名狀的罪行
It's on a par with murder.
簡直跟謀殺同樣罪大惡極
And I'll tell you one thing I know, if I know anything at all
我會知無不言,言無不盡
Dr. Harmon will cheat again,
一旦有那么半點機會
if given half the chance.
哈蒙醫生還會再次對你不忠的
I hope I haven't upset you, speaking my mind so directly.
我希望如此直白不會讓你難受
Just a pinch of the sea salt,
加點海鹽
a tiny squeeze of the lemon, if you like.
如果你喜歡的話,還可以擠點檸檬汁
Although I prefer without. And
不過我比較喜歡原汁原味
and ma'am, I've left the pancreas uncooked.
夫人,我沒有烹飪那些胰臟
They say it's the tenderest organ of them all,
人家說胰臟是內臟中最嫩的
especially when eaten raw.
特別是生吃的時候
Oh... Uh, no, I don't think so, Moira.
不,我不要生吃,莫伊拉
Think of the baby.
為孩子考慮一下
I don't think I can do this.
我覺得我做不到
Have you been doing the exercises we talked about
你一直在做我們說過的練習嗎
looking in the bathroom mirror at home?
直視家里浴室的鏡子
Yeah, but I cheated.
是的,但我作弊了
I used my toaster it has a very reflective surface.
我用的是我的烤面包機,它表面很反光
Okay, well, that's a start.
好吧,萬事開頭難
You're in my house now.
你現在在我的房子里
And you're safe.
你很安全
You're safe.
你很安全
I'm going to stand right outside this door.
我就站在門外
I can't do it.
我做不到
Here.
拿著
Use this.
用這個
But only if you have to.
不過只在逼不得已的情況下
Breathe...
深呼吸
I'm going to turn off the light.
我會把燈關掉
I'm going to close the door, and I'll be right outside.
也會把門關掉,我就在門外
Breathe, just breathe.
呼吸,深呼吸
That's it.
就是這樣
Turning off the light.
關燈了
And I'm going to shut the door.
關門了
Think I'm having a heart attack!
我覺得我心臟病要發作了
I'm right here, Derek.
我就在這里,德瑞克
Five feet away. Just say the words.
就在你五步遠的地方,只管說那句話吧
Nothing's going to happen.
不會發生什么事的
Here, piggy, pigpig.
來吧,豬兒,豬豬
Here... piggy... pig.
來吧,豬兒,豬豬
Derek! Derek, it's okay. It's okay.
德瑞克,德瑞克,沒事的,沒事的
There'sthere's something in there!
有,有東西在里面
It's okay.
沒事的
There's no one in there. You see?
沒人在里面,看到了嗎
It's never going to stop.
這事永遠都不會消停
I'm broken! No, no, no, no...
我崩潰了,不,不,不會的
I didn't even get to the last pig.
我都沒說完最后一個"豬"字
Over 5,000 amnios, and not a single miscarriage,
5000多次羊膜穿刺術,沒有一次孕婦流產
but who's counting?
不過誰又會細數呢
And so this would with the Down syndrome...?
這個是,查唐氏綜合癥的嗎
Down syndrome, cystic fibrosis, spina bifida.
唐氏綜合癥,囊胞性纖維癥,脊柱裂
The amnio results should put your mind at ease.
羊膜穿刺術的結果應該可以令你放心了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我遲到了
Traffic was insane.
路上堵死了
You didn't have to leave work to come here.
你不必放下工作來這里的
Of course he should. He's the Daddy.
當然要來,他可是孩子他爹
That's right, I'm the Daddy.
沒錯,我是孩子他爹
We have to be nice to Mommy today.
我們今天得善待孩子他媽
And keep her off her feet.
讓她保持鎮定
Will do.
好的
Regina is going to find
瑞金娜會找一個
the perfect spot so we don't hurt the baby.
絕佳下針點, 這樣不會傷到胎兒
Right there.
就在這里
You're going to feel a tiny pinch.
你會覺得有一點疼
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一個道歉
It attacked you too, didn't it?
它也攻擊你了,是吧
No.
沒有
But I don't know what's real anymore.
但我已經分不清現實了
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
我覺得我快瘋了
The Devil is real.
魔鬼確實存在
And he's not a little red man
他可不是個長著犄角和尾巴的
with horns and a tail.
紅皮膚小人
He can be beautiful.
他可以英俊迷人
Because he's a fallen angel,
因為他是墮天使
and he used to be God's favorite.
曾是上帝的寵兒
Have you read the Book of Revelation?
你讀過《啟示錄》嗎
No.
沒有
In Heaven, there's this woman in labor
在天堂,有一個臨產的孕婦
howling in pain.
痛苦呻吟
And there's a red dragon with seven heads waiting
一條紅色的七頭惡龍在一旁虎視眈眈
so he can eat her baby.
等著吃掉新生兒
But the Archangel Michael,
但是大天使米迦勒
he hurls the dragon down to earth.
將惡龍驅趕至人間
From that moment on,
從那時起
the red dragon hates the woman,
紅色惡龍對那個女人心懷怨恨
and declares war on her and all of her children.
對她和她的子孫后代宣戰
That's us.
也就是我們
Things have gotten pretty weird for me.
我經歷了不少怪事
Me, too.
我也是
I can't eat, I can't sleep.
茶飯不思,寢食不安
The nights are the worst.
一到夜晚就更糟
I get four hours, if I'm lucky.
幸運的話,我能睡4小時
That's only with pills.
還得吃安眠藥才行
What kind of pills?
哪種安眠藥
Can I have one?
能給我吃顆嗎
They were over by the sofa.
他們是在沙發那邊遇害的
Used to be a row of tables.
那里曾經是一排桌子
I get four or five of you sickos a year.
每年總有四五個你這樣的小變態來
Usually freshmen. What, are you a transfer?
通常是新生,你是轉校生嗎
You're that teacher.
你是那個老師
You're like a hero.
你就像個英雄
Now you know what heroes look like.
現在你看到英雄的真實面貌了
Wait, I'm sorry.
等等,我很抱歉
I'm not like those other kids.
我不是什么小變態
I know Tate.
我認識泰特
I mean, I know his mom. We moved next door to her.
我是說,我認識他媽媽,我們是鄰居
Did you know him? Before he did this?
在他殺人之前,你認識他嗎
I knew his face.
我記得那張臉
Didn't seem like a bad kid, actually.
老實說,看起來不像個壞孩子
He was in here a lot.
他經常來這里
Kind of thoughtful, liked to read.
思慮重重,酷愛讀書
Byron, books on birds, random stuff.
拜倫的書,鳥類的書,看的很雜
Was he bullied or something?
他在學校經常被欺負嗎
Did he even know the kids he shot?
槍殺的那些孩子他認識嗎
I just want to know why he did it. Me, too.
我只想弄清他的動機,我也想
Why are you bullshitting me?!
你為什么敷衍我
If the bullet had been an inch to the right,
如果子彈往右偏一英寸
it would've missed my spine
就不會射中我的脊椎
and I would have walked out of here.
我現在就仍能自由行走
Might have even been able to stop him.
當時八成還能阻止他
An inch higher, it would have killed me.
往上偏一英寸,我就死了
Sometimes shit just happens.
有時候生活就這么操蛋
Good people don't just have a bad day
好人不會因為一天不順
and start shooting people.
就開槍掃射別人
Maybe he wasn't a good person.
或許他不是個好人
Moira.
莫伊拉
I'm afraid I've got some bad news.
我有個壞消息要告訴你
You've lost the baby.
你流產了
No, no, no, no.
不,不不
Stop. Stop cleaning and come sit down.
停手,別擦了,過來坐下
Have a seat.
請坐
I'm afraid we're going to have to let you go.
恐怕我們得解雇你了
I don't understand. The house is spotless.
我不明白,屋子打掃得片塵不染
It has nothing to do with you, believe me.
相信我,不是你的問題
Mrs. Harmon, this is not a job.
哈蒙夫人,這不只是一份工作
For me, coming here is a reprieve.
對我來說,在這工作是種暫慰
I understand. We just can't afford it.
我理解,但我們支付不起
Then I'll work for free, till you sell.
那么在房子出售之前,我免費服務
I'll make the house gleam and glitter for the new owners.
我會把房屋打掃得閃閃發亮,以待新主
Then, perhaps, they'll hire me.
也許,他們會雇用我
Mrs. Harmon, I've had my share of regrets.
哈蒙夫人,我的心中亦有憾事
But leaving an expectant mother in the time
但是在一個孕婦需要的時候
of her need will not be one of them.
離開,我可干不出來
I'm staying.
我留定了
You're being so dramatic.
你想太多了
I'm not helpless, Moira.
我還沒走投無路,莫伊拉
Well, I'm not one to belabor a point,
我可不是個嘮叨的人
but where has the time gone?
但時間過得可真快
You must be famished.
你一定餓壞了
I mean, I am hungry.
確實餓了
Constance dropped by earlier
康絲坦斯剛才來過
with another delicious delicacy.
帶來另一道美味佳肴
No.
I don't want you cooking for me.
你別忙著幫我做飯了
Please, don't go to the trouble. Come on.
真的,別麻煩了,真的
No trouble at all. It's served raw.
一點也不麻煩,這道菜要生吃
So you and the baby get the full measure of vitamins.
這樣你和胎兒能更全面地攝取維他命
It's the most nutritious organ of them all.
這是最富營養的器官
It came from an organic farm.
來自有機農場
I hear the raw food movement is really taking off.
我聽說現在很流行吃生食
For the baby.
就當為了孩子
Tate?
泰特
I'm not playing hideandseek, Tate.
別跟我玩捉迷藏,泰特
You have to leave now!
你得馬上離開
Get out of my house!
離開我們家
Look at what he did to me.
瞧瞧他都對我干的好事
Excuse me, ma'am, I don't want to bother you,
抱歉,女士,我不是有意打擾
but I'm hurt and needing some help.
但我受傷了,能幫幫我嗎
Has my wife medicated you? Are you here for the procedure?
我妻子給你服藥了嗎,你是來做手術的嗎
Don't you die on me, Violet!
不準給我死,瓦奧萊特
No. Don't you die!
不,你不許死
Don't you die on me.
不準給我死
Violet!
瓦奧萊特
It's okay.
沒事了
Have you been doing the cognitive exercises we talked about?
你是否做過我和你說的認知訓練
Yes. Nothing helps.
做了,毫無效果
I can't take this anxiety.
這種焦慮感快把我壓垮了
The other night, I meet a girl.
前幾天,我遇見了一個女孩
Allyson works in accounting.
艾莉森,是個會計
There's a real chemistry there.
我倆之間很來電
Derek, that's great.
德瑞克,這很好啊
Ask her out. Get out of your own head.
約她出去,別被不良情緒牽絆
I... I would love to.
我當然愿意如此
But what happens if she wants to come home with me some night?
但如果某天她想來我家怎么辦
How... how do I explain why all the mirrors are covered up?
我要如何,如何對她解釋蒙著的鏡子
Derek, you're doing this to yourself.
德瑞克,你需要自我救贖
Think of it as the psychological law of physics.
從心理學的基本定律上講
The more you fear something, the more power you give it.
你越害怕某件事,它的力量就越強大
You need to conquer this thing, Derek.
你要客服自己的恐懼,德瑞克
You're going to go home,
你現在就回家
you're going to look in the mirror,
看著鏡子
and you're going to say those words.
說出那些話
They're not magic words.
那些話根本就不是咒語
There is no Piggy Man.
世界上根本沒有豬頭屠夫
Once you face that,
一旦你正視了恐懼
you can finally start to deal with the real issues in your life.
你就可以開始處理你生活中真正的問題了
I mean, you're absolutely right.
你說得完全正確
I want to do it.
我想這樣做
I can do it.
我能做到
The moment you do...
一旦你做到了
you'll be free.
你就自由了
Angela?
安琪拉
Vivien.
我是維維安
Thank you so much for agreeing to meet with me.
非常感謝你同意見我
Of course.
這沒什么
That's, uh, probably close enough.
你,你就停在那就好了,別再往前走了
When you gave me the address,
你給我地址的時候
I didn't realize it was a church.
我沒想到會是間教堂
It's where I feel safe.
我在這里有安全感
The hospital said you quit your job,
院方說你辭職了
but they didn't say why.
但他們沒告訴我原因
I've been concerned because of the ultrasound
我一直很擔心B超的結果
and...
而且
they said that the machine malfunctioned, but...
院方說B超機出了問題,但是
it seemed to me that you saw something that scared you.
我覺得你看到了一些讓你害怕的東西
Yes, and I've been praying about it ever since.
是的,而且我從那一刻開始一直在祈禱
I saw the unclean thing, what you carry in your womb.
我看到了你子宮里的那個不潔之物
The plague of nations, the Beast.
它是瘟疫之源,是野獸
Okay, so you didn't see anything.
好吧,看來你什么也沒看到
So...the machine malfunctioned.
是B超機出了問題
It did not.
不是
I saw the little hooves.
我看到了它的小蹄子
You need some help.
你需要看精神科醫生了
"And the woman was full of the filthiness of her fornication! "
那女人是個不潔的蕩婦
The mother of harlots
她的子子孫孫都將是
and abominations of the Earth!"
妓女和暴徒"
Here, piggy, piggy, pig.
來吧,豬兒,豬豬
Pig.
小豬
Here, piggy, piggy, pig.
來吧,豬兒,豬豬
Who you calling a pig?
你管誰叫豬呢
What the hell did you do?
你他媽的干了什么
This was supposed to be a robbery.
咱們是來打劫的
Now it's murder, you asshole.
現在成謀殺了,你個蠢貨
Called me a pig.
他說我是豬
We got to get out of here.
咱得趕緊離開這
I am beginning to think you're a fraud.
我開始覺得你是個騙子了
And that nail polish is vulgar.
你的指甲油難看死了
Don't take it out on me just because
別因為你死去的女兒討厭你
your dead daughter is mad at you.
就拿我出氣
Now, why the hell would you say that to me?
你怎能對我說出這種話呢
Because you're capable of handling the truth.
因為你無法接受現實
I see it all the time.
我整天都見到這種事
The dead can hold a grudge better than most Scorpios.
過世的人比大多數天蝎座的人還記仇
I want to talk to her, Billie.
我想跟她談談,比莉
I have one last thing...
我還有最后一件事
that I have to say to her.
沒來得及告訴她
I just miss her so terribly.
我真的好想她
She was my reason for living.
她是我活下去的理由
She says you should have told her that when she was alive.
她說你應該在她活著的時候告訴她這些
She's a feisty one.
真是個愛頂嘴的孩子
Talk to her.
跟她談談吧
She's here.
她現在在這
Come on.
來吧
Baby...
寶貝
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry because...
我道歉是因為
most of the time that I was with you,
我跟你在一起的大多數時間
especially when you were younger,
特別是當你還小的時候
I was just so overwhelmed.
我都處于一種不知所措的狀態
It wasn't easy being a single parent,
當單親媽媽不是件易事
and you were such a handful.
而你又不讓我省心
So I guess I forgot to say
所以我忘了說
the things that I was supposed to say,
我該對你說的話
but that I honestly
但是我心里真的
always felt in my heart.
一直都很愛你
I admire you so...
我很佩服你
for what you were able to overcome.
你克服了那么多困難
And I think you're beautiful.
而且我覺得你很漂亮
Addie, I think you are
小阿,我覺得你是
the most beautiful girl...
我見過的
I ever met.
最漂亮的姑娘
She says thank you.
她跟你說謝謝
And that she knows.
而且她明白你的心意
And that where she is now,
還有她現在
on the other side...
在另外一個世界里
she's a pretty girl at last.
終于可以做個漂亮姑娘了
She also wants you to know that she's grateful.
她還想讓你知道,她感激你
For not getting her
她很感謝你
to the lawn at the old house.
沒把她埋在老房子的草坪里
She doesn't want to be with Tate.
她不想跟泰特待在一起
She's afraid of him now that she knows the truth.
她在知道真相之后,很怕他
Please don't hurt him!
求求你們別傷害他
Tate! Tate!
泰特,泰特
Wait! Let me just talk to him!
等一下,讓我先跟他談談
Will you please just let me talk to him?
求求你們了,讓我先跟他談談好嗎
Tate!
泰特
Tate! No, please.
泰特,不,求求你們了
He'll go peacefully.
他會乖乖跟你們走的
He's just a child!
他只是個孩子而已
He's just a child! Please don't hurt my son.
他只是個孩子而已,求求你們別傷害我兒子
Why did you do it?
你為什么那么做
I like birds, too.
我也喜歡鳥
Why do you like them?
你為什么喜歡鳥
'Cause they can fly away
因為他們可以在
when things get too crazy, I guess.
情況不妙的時候飛走吧
Are you going to tell your parents?
你準備告訴你的父母嗎
About the pills?
告訴他們服藥的事
No.
I've been sleeping a lot.
我最近睡得很多
They think I'm depressed.
他們以為我抑郁
Are you? I'm sad.
你抑郁嗎,我很傷心
Me, too.
我也是
Violet.
瓦奧萊特
Something has changed in you.
你變了
Toward me.
你對我的態度變了
You're distant, cold.
你變得疏遠,冷漠
I don't know what I've done,
我不知道我做錯了什么
but I'll leave you alone from now on
但是我從現在開始不會再煩你了
if that's what you want.
如果你希望我這么做的話
Is that what you want?
你希望我這么做嗎
You know why I'd leave you alone?
你知道我為什么不會再煩你了嗎
Because I care about your feelings more than mine.
因為我在乎你多過在乎我自己
I love you.
我愛你
There, I said it not just on some chalkboard.
好了,我說出來了,不是寫在黑板上
I would never let anybody or anything hurt you.
我永遠也不會讓任何人或任何事傷害你的
I've never felt that way about anyone.
我從來沒對任何人有過這種感情
Come here.
過來
I'm tired.
我好累
Me too.
我也是

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
assumed [ə'sju:md]

想一想再看

adj. 假裝的;假定的

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聰明的,時髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,輕快的,整潔的

 
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使惱怒,使不安,煩擾,費心
n. 煩擾,

聯想記憶
capable ['keipəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有能力的,足以勝任的,有 ... 傾向的

 
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 壓榨,擠壓,塞進
n. 壓榨,勒索,榨取

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
nutritious [nju:'triʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 有營養的,滋養的

 
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺釘,螺絲,螺旋,螺旋槳,螺狀物
v.

 
sincerely [sin'siəli]

想一想再看

adv. 真誠地,真心地

 
vehicle ['vi:ikl]

想一想再看

n. 車輛,交通工具,手段,工具,傳播媒介

聯想記憶
?

關鍵字: 美劇 恐怖故事

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: asshole| 唐街十三妹| 巨乳女教师| 乡村女教师三级 | 学校要的建档立卡证明| 冒险王2| 张艺馨个人资料| 毕业论文5000字大专| 美女网站免费观看视频| 菠萝菠萝视频在线观看| baekhyun| 战无双| 四角号码| 安渡| 电影二十条剧情介绍| 王牌替身免费观看全集| 推拿电影| 五谷丰登图片| 监狱风云美剧| 村暖花开| 小绿人| 又见阿郎电视剧免费观看| 电影《kiskisan》在线播放| 奇门遁甲电影免费观看完整版| 幼儿园老师锦旗赠言| 女人妣| 狗年龄| 少年班校花和富二代是什么情况| 蛮荒的童话 电影| av毛片免费看| 艳妇乳肉豪妇荡乳xxx| 打开双腿扒开打屁股羞辱惩罚视频| 裂缝 电影| 西安今天出大事| 宫心计剧情介绍全集| 活动评价| 头像图| 暴走财神1| 水果篮子第二季全集| 王者图片| 李欣聪个人资料|