Air and naval forces of the United States
美國空軍及海軍
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
對恐怖組織發起了一系列攻擊
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103號班機于洛克比失事
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我們不容科威特遭受侵略
We will make no distinction.
我們將一視同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美國軍艦科爾號
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亞丁灣港口加油時遭到襲擊
This was an act of terrorism.
這是恐怖主義行動
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
這是可鄙懦弱的行動
The next song we're going to play for you
下面為您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首經典曲目
Until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻擊
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想確保我們不再受到襲擊
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
該飛機撞向了世貿中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上萬的民眾東奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我們必須,也將在國內外保持警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,過去我曾漏掉過線索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不會... 不能讓悲劇重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone misses something. Everyone is not me.
很多人都遺漏過線索,但我不能
Previously on Homeland...
《國土安全》前情提要
I got your text.
我收到你的短信了
The CIA-- they're very close
中情局馬上就會發現
to finding out about our friend in Gettysburg.
我們在葛底斯堡的朋友
The tailor? You need to go there now...
那個裁縫嗎,你現在就得趕過去
and move into a safe house.
把他帶到安全屋
I am giving a speech at a dinner for wounded veterans tonight.
晚上要在華府為傷殘軍人籌資舉辦的慈善晚宴上演講
If you go there now, you'll make it back easily.
你現在去肯定來得及
You think, if they caught me, that I would talk?
你是覺得我被抓就會全盤托出嗎
They're not gonna catch you now.
你跟我走,他們就不會抓到你了
I'm sorry. Am I late?
抱歉,我來晚了嗎
Carrie, you can't be in here.
卡莉,你不能進來
What's going on, David?
這是什么情況,大衛
You're doing the debrief without me?
你竟然不讓我參與簡報會
Carrie, you didn't come here today
卡莉,你今天來
expecting to get reinstated, right?
不是想著要恢復職位吧
He's still out there, David. We let him get away.
他仍逍遙法外,大衛,我們讓他給跑了
We need to be doing everything possible to...
我們必須不惜一切努力...
That's not your concern anymore.
不用你再為此費心了
Where are you? I've been trying to call you.
你在哪,我一直在給你打電話
You're late.
你遲到了
Brody...
布洛迪...
Yeah, I'm here. I'm here.
在聽,在聽
What was that? What was what?
剛剛那是什么聲音,什么什么聲音
Brody...you're breaking up.
布洛迪,你的聲音斷斷續續的
Brody...
布洛迪...
Brody..s.
布洛迪...
Where the hell have you been?
你他媽去哪兒了
Either you tell me what is going on...
要么你告訴我發生了什么事
There's nothing going... Or I suggest
沒有事發生,要么我建議
you give this marriage some serious thought.
你好好思量一下我們的婚姻
That's the one piece of intel you recovered in Beirut
這是你在貝魯特找回的唯一一部分
that Estes and his mob haven't seen yet.
埃斯蒂斯和他的人還沒看過的情報
You deserve to see it first.
你應該第一個看到
My name is Nicholas Brody.
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
People will say that I was turned into a terrorist.
有人說我已經被策反成為恐怖分子
My action this day...
我今日所為
I was right.
我是對的
You were right.
你是對的
I am your father.
我是你父親
Don't make me destroy you.
別逼我毀滅你
Is your dad here?
你爸在家嗎
Kenny!
肯尼
Uh, he's, uh... visiting for the week.
這周我帶他
Kenny, this is Saul.
肯尼,這位是索爾
I like him.
我喜歡他
Something going on?
有什么事嗎
Yeah.
對
Iran?
伊朗
It's related.
有一定關系
Well, come on in.
進來吧
So...?
說吧
Suicide bomber almost blew up Vice President Walden.
有個自殺式炸彈襲擊者差點把瓦爾登副總統炸飛
Jesus! When?
老天啊,什么時候
When Elizabeth Gaines was shot.
伊麗莎白·蓋恩斯被槍殺的那天
Remember him in the bunker with all his cronies?
記得他當時和幕僚們躲進地下室嗎
Remember? I was one of the cronies.
記得嗎,我當時在場
Someone had on a suicide vest.
有人穿了件自殺式炸彈背心
He made a tape.
他還錄了段視頻
My name is Nicholas Brody...
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪...
and I'm a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps.
我是一名美國海軍陸戰隊的中士
I have a wife and two kids who I love.
我有妻子和兩個子女,我愛他們
By the time you've watched this,
當你們看到這段錄像的時候
you'll have read a lot of things about me,
你們應該已經聽說過很多關于我的事
about what I've done.
我的所作所為
That's why I wanted to explain myself,
所以我要為自己做一個解釋
so that you'll know the truth.
以便讓你們知道真相
Why didn't Brody go through with it?
布洛迪當時為什么沒下手
That I don't know.
那我就不得而知了
So what's our move?
我們怎么辦
Well, we could arrest him; that would be that.
我們可以逮捕他,事情就此了結
Or...?
或者呢
Or we could leave him right where he is.
或者我們可以按兵不動,觀察他的動向
What does that get us?
這么做有什么好處
Iran is planning blowback against the U.S.
伊朗打算針對以色列的襲擊行為
for the Israel bombings.
對美國實行報復
They've said so publicly.
他們已經公開表示過了
Right.
沒錯
Nazir was the agent of that plan.
納齊爾是那次計劃的中間人
That's what the Beirut meet was about.
貝魯特那次會面就是為了這事
And you think Brody's gonna be a part of it?
你覺得布洛迪也會參與其中嗎
Well, he was last time.
上次就有他的份
He certainly sounds devoted to Nazir on that tape.
錄像里的他貌似對納齊爾忠心不二
Yes, he does.
對,聽出來了
So you want to follow Brody.
所以你想跟蹤布洛迪
See if we can get a lead on what they're up to.
看能否找到關于他們密謀的線索
When, where, what kind of attack.
時間,地點,襲擊方式
How do I tell Walden?
我該怎么告訴瓦爾登
You don't.
別告訴他
Saul, the guy's palling around with a jihadist.
索爾,他身邊圍繞的是恐怖分子
We need him to keep it up.
我們需要他繼續這樣下去
Nothing changes.
不做改變
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能那么做
Nothing changes.
不做改變
If Walden suddenly dumps Brody,
如果瓦爾登突然棄用布洛迪
the other side knows something's up.
對方肯定知道出了岔子
I dupe this guy, he fires me in five seconds.
要是騙了他,我立馬就得滾蛋
You tell him golden boy plotted his demise
要是你說他的政壇新星企圖殺他
and you missed it,
而你沒調查出來
fires you in three.
那死得更快
I'm cooked either way.
怎么都得完蛋
I'm done.
我完了
Not if you thwart an attack on America.
除非你能阻止一次針對美國的襲擊
Then you're a hero.
那就成英雄了
So?
那么
What do you want to do?
你準備怎么辦
Oh, some off-campus space...
找個外圍監控點...
surveillance equipment, a few good men.
監視設備,幾個好手
Outsiders?
找外面的人嗎
And complete secrecy.
而且要絕對保密
No one in the Agency knows shit but you and me.
除了你我,局里誰都不能知道
And Carrie.
還有卡莉
And Carrie.
當然,還有卡莉
Okay.
好吧
But I'm sending you a guy.
不過我得給你派個人
He'll run it.
由他負責
Why?
為什么
Because I'm sending you a guy.
因為我就是要派個人
Fine.
行吧
Jesus.
天吶
She called this.
她一點沒說錯
Yeah.
是啊
Espresso and an apology?
濃咖啡加道歉,好嗎
I'll take the coffee.
咖啡我接受
Yeah... I don't know what else to say but I'm sorry, Jess.
除了抱歉我不知說什么才好,杰西
You can explain.
你可以解釋
You can tell me what's going on and how it's gonna change.
說說到底怎么回事,往后怎么辦
Can you trust me on this?
這件事你能相信我嗎
I want to tell you, but I can't.
我想告訴你,但不能
No.
不信
I don't trust you anymore.
我再也不相信你了
That's harsh.
這話真傷人
It's true.
這是事實
I'll do better.
我會變好的
It's pretty simple, Brody.
其實很簡單,布洛迪
I can't live like this.
我沒法這樣過
I won't.
也不會這樣過
So if you don't have something real
所以,如果你現在不對我
to say to me right now,
實話實說
something true...
講真話...
...you should pack a bag.
你就去收拾行李吧
So your dad's in the woodshed, huh?
這么說你爸就這么不清不白了
200 people are waiting for you, and you go AWOL.
有200號人等著,你卻玩失蹤
Yeah, you get the shed.
是啊,有理也說不清的
Where do you think he was?
那你覺得他當時在哪兒
I have no idea.
不知道
You want to get stoned?
想去嗨一下嗎
That can't be the only thing to do.
不一定有事就要去抽大麻吧
What do you mean by that?
你這話什么意思
I don't know, Xander, I... it just...
我也不知道,亞歷山大,我只是...
Dana!
丹娜
It wouldn't help.
覺得那樣沒用
Dad's ready to go.
爸爸準備好走了
Hey, Xander.
嗨,亞歷山大
Hey, dude.
嗨,哥們
I'll see you later, I guess.
那回見吧
Well, that's a good sign.
這真是個好的跡象啊
Your mom wants some time alone.
你媽想單獨待一陣子
Yeah, I can't blame her.
我沒法怨她
I mean, you embarrassed her.
我是說,你讓她很沒面子
Bad. I didn't mean to.
非常沒面子,我不是故意的
By the way, your car smells like smoke.
對了,車里怎么那么大煙味
I gave someone a ride.
我捎過別人一段
Yeah.
哦
Oh, God.
天吶
Quick-- who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
速答題,《獨立宣言》誰起草的
Thomas Jefferson.
托馬斯·杰斐遜
Correct.
正確
And for extra credit,
附加題
how many kids did he have with Sally Hemings?
他和莎麗·海明斯育有幾個子女
What's your problem?
你怎么了
My dad's a liar, my mom's a rube.
我爸是騙子,我媽是潑婦
Knew we had stuff in common.
我就知道我們有共同點
Well...
好家活...
Carrie Mathison was right about the red-headed menace.
卡莉·麥吉森對那紅毛危險人物的判斷竟然是正確的
It only took a year for people to believe me.
才花了一年時間,大家就相信我了
I believed you, right from the start.
我從開始就相信你
Thank you, Max.
謝謝,麥克斯
Course, no one ever asked me.
就是沒人問過我
All right, let's do this thing.
好了,開始干活
Sweet hardware.
好設備啊
Yep, CIA has the best shit.
沒錯,中情局全是好東西
So, who are these guys?
這些人是誰
Um, the same guys who've already watched Brody for 300 hours.
就是監視過布洛迪300小時那批人
Who are you? The guy running things.
你誰啊,負責人
Is that right?
真的啊
Yes, it is.
是的
And I don't like surprises.
我不喜歡驚喜
Well, I'm not crazy about them, either.
我也不瘋狂迷戀
Crazy? Interesting word.
瘋狂迷戀,這詞有意思
Peter Quinn.
彼得·奎恩
Uh, Carrie. Mathison.
卡莉,麥吉森
Yes, I know.
沒錯
I like your work.
很欣賞你的工作
Uh, Peter Quinn from where?
彼得·奎恩,哪派來的
Same place as you.
跟你一樣
Officer? Analyst.
文職人員,分析師
Estes brought him in.
埃斯蒂斯派來的
Ah. So, let's talk shop.
那咱說正事吧
How many years?
干幾年了
Six at Langley,
蘭利六年
four on the Venezuela desk.
委內瑞拉分部四年
The cartels?
搞緝毒嗎
Like that.
差不多
Are we done with the meet and greet?
寒暄可以完了吧
Yes. Moving on.
是的,開始吧
So, we run a small team on Brody 24-seven.
我們有個小組對布洛迪全天候監視
My team already hooked into the security cameras
我的組員已經控制
in the Rayburn building.
眾議院大樓的監控設備
Tapping his home phone and cell.
固定電話手機都已監聽
Anywhere else he goes, we have a man on him.
無論他去哪兒都有我們的人盯著
And what team is that?
那是什么小組
You'll never see them.
不會讓你看到的
Saul and I already have a plan.
我和索爾擬定了一個計劃
Hold that thought.
那個先停停
Brody has a meeting this morning at the CIA,
布洛迪今早在中情局有個會
and we want to throw him a jolt.
我們想刺激他一下
So we figure go for his Achilles heel,
所以直擊他的命門
which is you.
就是你
So I'm in the building.
讓我到大樓里
I... I run into him?
偶遇他嗎
Let it drop you're back at the CIA.
讓他知道,你又回局里了
That should trigger his fear
這會讓他擔心
that your theory about him is now back in play.
你又開始懷疑他了
And that should send him to his handlers,
然后他就應該會去找他的聯系人
where you guys will be there with cameras.
你們就可以去那監視
Roger that.
收到
Yeah, okay.
好吧,行
So, you want to tell us your plan now?
說說你的計劃
Uh, actually, it was the same.
其實是一樣的
The same plan?
一樣的
Same plan, so...
一樣的,所以...
So, I'm only half a moron.
所以,我還不算純傻逼
Yeah, definitely.
對,一定要
Definitely gonna need a supreme detail.
一定要把犄角旮旯都打掃干凈
The important thing is the smell.
主要就是除味
Lot of blood splatter.
很多血跡
What?
什么
Bug splatter.
蟲子的尸體黏在車上
You've been driving on the highway.
你開車跑過高速吧
Yeah...
對...
Look, it smells like smoke inside.
車里面有股煙味
That's got to go away.
一定要除掉
That's no problem.
沒問題
Just choose a scent.
選擇一種香味吧
How long will it take? We have pine, vanilla,
需要多久,我們有松木味,香草味
red cinnamon. I'm sorry, I'm in a rush.
紅肉桂味,抱歉,我趕時間
New car smell?
還是新車的氣味
So how long were we talking?
那還需要多久
Well, with the steam clean, degrease, wax,
要蒸汽清潔,去污,打蠟
it's gonna take a few hours.
得幾個小時吧
Fine.
好吧
Can you call me a cab?
能幫我叫輛出租嗎
Girl inside will take care of that for you.
進去找那個姑娘幫你
Hold up.
等等
Me, myself, I'd go key lime.
要是我選,就要青檸味的
Sounds like a winner.
就它了
Oh, here we go.
不是吧
What's the problem?
怎么了
Don't got cash?
沒現金嗎
It says here you take credit.
你這寫著能刷信用卡
This is why no one wants the Langley jobs.
所以沒人愿意拉活到蘭利
Because of credit cards?
因為信用卡嗎
'Cause these paranoid spy types.
因為這些神經兮兮的間諜范兒
They see you pass paper,
他們看見你不用紙幣
they follow you the rest of the day.
能跟蹤你一整天
Sure you're not the one who's paranoid?
確定神經兮兮的不是你
Carrie?
卡莉
It's, uh... it's...
很久...
been a while.
沒見了
Yeah.
是啊
Uh, I'm supposed to stay away from you. No.
我得跟你保持距離,不用
It's okay.
沒事的
No, I... I did make that promise.
不,我保證過的
Well.
好吧
How are you?
你好嗎
I'm well.
很好
You look it.
看著確實不錯
And actually, I owe that to you.
其實,全托你的福
How does that work?
這話怎么說
Well, you said I should get help.
你說過我需要治療
And I did.
我確實接受了治療
And, uh, it was a long road back,
恢復之路雖然漫長
but I'm myself again.
但我又做回自己了
Yeah, huh? Yeah.
是嗎,是啊
You kind of saved me.
某種意義上是你救了我
Anyway, um,
總之
I'm sure you're busy, Congressman.
你肯定很忙吧,議員大人
Oh, yes.
是啊
Yeah, congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜你啊,謝謝
And you?
你呢
Are you back here?
重回這里工作了嗎
Um, yeah, in a way.
對,差不多吧
What does that mean?
什么意思
I actually can't tell you.
不可以告訴你
I have good boundaries now.
我現在說話很有分寸了
Sure.
當然
It's part of being well.
病好了頭腦就清楚了
Right.
沒錯
Anyway, I'm glad I saw you.
總之,見到你我很開心
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Peace?
握手言和
Peace.
握手言和
See you around.
回見
All right.
好了
There is a doorbell, you know, for your convenience.
有門鈴的知道嗎,為了你方便
Where's Brody?
布洛迪在哪
He's not here. I need to talk to him.
不在家,我有話跟他說
Well, you're out of luck.
你來得真是不巧
Then I'll wait.
那我就等
It's a shame, really.
真遺憾
Hi, Betsy. Is he there?
貝西,他在辦公室嗎
He was a good marine.
他曾是一名優秀的陸戰隊員
How long does a vote take?
投票要多久啊
A decent, reliable, righteous marine.
一名正派,可信,正直的陸戰士兵
Yes, just leave a message.
好,留個言
Someone twisted him up,
有人扭曲了他的靈魂
put him on a bad path.
把他引上了邪路
Congressman or not,
管你國會議員還是什么
I'm not gonna let it slide.
我才不關心
I'm gonna get to the bottom of this murky pool of shit.
老子就是要探探這灘渾水的底
Jess?
杰西
Hi. Hey, what's up?
喂,什么事
I need you.
我需要你
Okay.
好
It's Lauder. He's here.
是勞德,他來我家了
Give me a minute, all right?
等我一會兒
Okay.
好
That was good.
表現得不錯
Yeah, he's worried.
對,他擔心了
How are you?
你怎么樣
I'm fine.
我沒事
Was it weird seeing him?
見到他感覺奇怪嗎
Yeah, of course.
當然
So?
那么...
Nice job.
干得漂亮
Thanks.
謝謝
You got a hook in his mouth.
你引他上鉤了
Yeah, we'll see.
對,拭目以待吧
Lot of eyes.
攝像頭真沒少裝啊
Tricky getting ears in this building.
在這樓里搞監聽有點復雜
Working on it.
我們在努力
This is good.
很不錯
Oh, there he is.
他來了
Now he's back at Rayburn.
他又變身為議員了
Good to see you again.
很高興又見到你
Congressman Brody, a few words?
布洛迪議員,能單獨聊幾句嗎
Yeah, I can't promise they'll be interesting, but...
可以,我不保證會說得很有趣,不過...
Do we put Roya Hammad on the board?
羅亞·哈瑪迪在我們名單上嗎
Yeah, we put them all up.
是的,全都在
Now, if we could only hear what they're saying.
要是能聽到他們談話內容就好了
Your tracks are covered in Gettysburg.
你在葛底斯堡的行蹤都處理掉了
That's not it.
問題不在這
Carrie Mathison was at the CIA.
卡莉·麥吉森回到中情局了
Today?
今天嗎
She's working there again.
她復職了
Did she say why? No.
有說原因嗎,沒有
But if she's back in play, it's got to be about me.
她重回崗位,必定是沖我而來
Maybe not.
也許不是
It could be about Nazir.
有可能是沖著納齊爾
That's her expertise, right?
這是她的專長,不是嗎
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, right, but... The timing makes sense.
沒錯,不過... 時間上也講得通
They did just try to assassinate him.
他們剛剛刺殺過納齊爾
That woman is stubborn as shit.
那女人是個頑固派
She gets her head around something...
她肯定明白了什么...
She was fully discredited.
已經完全沒有人相信她
Then why is she back at Langley?
那為什么她還能回到中情局
Well, if you're worried, why don't you find out?
既然你擔心,何不自己查明
Renew the relationship.
與她和好
Could be useful, actually.
可能有點用
I should get going.
我該走了
Hey, wait.
等一下
The tailor?
那個裁縫呢
It's taken care of.
已經處理好了
That was a fucking travesty.
真他媽的荒謬
That should not have gone down.
本來不應該這樣的
We've talked too long.
我們聊得太久了
Bye, now.
再見
You were fucking him, huh?
你和他上過床啊
What?
什么
Brody.
布洛迪
Who are you fucking?
那你和誰上過
An ER nurse.
一位急診室護士
I'm not that into her.
我也不是太喜歡她
You're pretty mouthy for an analyst.
作為分析員,你真夠八卦的
I'm just saying, if he did to me what he did to you,
我只是說,如果他像對你那樣對我
got me fired and made me think I was crazy when I wasn't,
不僅把我開除,還讓我覺得自己是個瘋子
send me off to get my brain zapped,
還送我去給腦袋做電擊
I'd fucking rip his skin off.
我肯定會把他的皮扒下來
Well, that's the plan.
好,就這么定了
Jessica's called four times.
杰西卡來電四次了
I know.
我知道
Also, Rashid from Constitutional Wash.
還有洗車的拉希德也找過你
What did he say?
他怎么說
Your car is ready.
你的車洗好了
Should I send someone?
要派人去取嗎
Yeah.
好的
Where is he?
他在哪兒
Passed out on the kitchen table.
廚房的桌上,喝得爛醉
Fucking Lauder. He's a maniac.
該死的拉德,他是個瘋子
I already have one of those on my hands.
自家那個已經夠我煩的了
So you didn't kiss and make up last night?
你們昨晚沒溫存一番,然后和好嗎
I don't think we're ever gonna kiss and make up.
我想以后不可能會那樣了
Hello?
喂
Hi. Hi, Brody.
嘿,嘿,布洛迪
What's going on?
什么事
Don't worry about it. Come on, Jess.
沒事了,別這樣,杰西
I needed you an hour ago,
一小時前我需要你的時候
and as usual, you were nowhere.
一如既往地找不到你
So I called somebody I can actually rely on.
所以我只好給靠得住的人打電話了
Who's there?
誰在那兒
Mike.
麥克
He's taking care of it.
他正在處理
Listen, I'll come home tonight.
聽著,我今晚就回家
We'll talk. No.
我們好好談談,沒必要
You're gonna go to your hotel
你就住在酒店
or wherever it is you go when you disappear.
或者隨便去你失蹤時去的地方吧
Oh, fuck a duck.
去他媽的
Thank you.
謝謝你
Yeah, of course.
沒事
I'll call you.
再聯系
"I'll call you."
再聯系
Oh, shut up.
閉嘴
No...
不...
I'm driving you home, all right?
我送你回家,好嗎
Why don't you just say what you mean?
你為什么不說實話
"I want to fuck tonight. You game?"
我今晚想和你上床,你個色誘狂
I know you're better than this, Lauder.
我知道你平時不這樣,勞德
But every time you pull this crap,
但每次你說起這些破事
it gets harder to remember that.
我就覺得你很討厭
I'm onto Brody.
我了解布洛迪
I don't even know what that means.
我不知道你在說什么
He knows something about Walker's death,
沃克的死他肯定知道些什么
and he's covering.
但他隱瞞真相
Why would he do that?
他為什么要那樣做
Maybe he was a part of it.
或許他也有份
You need coffee. Come on.
你需要來杯咖啡,來吧
No.
不
He was on the ground that day, right?
那天他在場,對嗎
When-when Walker shot that lady.
沃克射中那位女士時
So?
那又如何
So, they were a team.
他們曾經是一組
For years.
合作了多年
Maybe they were working together like old times.
也許他們像當年一樣在并肩作戰
Buckle up.
系好安全帶
Jefferson sure did live it up.
杰斐遜過得真快活
Wine, books...
葡萄酒,書籍...
Slaves. Yeah.
奴隸,對
How could he write,
他怎能
"All men are created equal," from a plantation?
在殖民地寫出"人人生而平等"這種話
Dude was all confused.
那家伙腦子進水了
You ever been there? Monticello?
你到過那兒嗎,蒙蒂塞洛
Are you kidding?
你開玩笑嗎
Hi, Dad.
嘿,老爸
He's never heard of Monticello.
他從沒聽過蒙蒂塞洛
Yes, I have.
不,我聽過
Anyway, uh, we have a test tomorrow.
我們明天有測驗
So, um... Okay.
所以... 好吧
Who was his vice president?
他的副總統是誰
Jefferson's?
杰斐遜的嗎
Nobody cares about the veep.
沒人關心副總統
Aaron Burr.
阿倫·波爾(曾計劃在北美西部及南方成立帝國,被判叛國罪)
Right, the duel guy.
對,那個亡命徒
"The duel guy," brilliant.
"那個亡命徒" 真有才
You can ride that all the way to Yale.
這樣還想考耶魯呢
Look, I know that, all right? I just blanked.
我知道的,只是腦子突然空白了
Don't you know better than to study with this guy?
你真沒腦子選擇跟這家伙一起復習
He's all about the Gentleman's "C"S.
他老是得"面子C"(學校給不及格的權勢家庭孩子的面子分數)
He got an "A" on yesterday's quiz.
昨天的測試他得了A
No kidding.
真的嗎
Yeah, I guess Gentleman's "C"s
可能因為"面子C"
don't get you there anymore.
已經不能給你留面子了吧
Not like in your day.
和你們以前可不一樣
Well...
好吧
thank you for that wisdom, Dana.
謝謝你的提醒,丹娜
Did your dad make it home okay last night?
你爸爸昨晚回家還好吧
Yeah. He got home.
嗯,他回家了
Good.
很好
Anyway...
不管怎樣...
Monticello?
蒙蒂塞洛
You want to go one weekend?
哪個周末去一下
How about right now?
現在去如何
I think I have to be home by dinner.
晚飯前,我就得回家
Well, uh...
那么
let's go somewhere.
我帶你去個地方
All right.
行啊
Brody spoke to four people on Capitol Hill,
國會上與布洛迪交流過的有四人
and 12 more at the Virginia Businessmen's Reception.
在弗吉尼亞商會上有十二人
Plus a guy at a newsstand on K Street.
再加上K街報攤的一人
They all go up.
他們全都要盯著
How come I've never heard of this guy?
我以前怎么沒聽說過這個人
Who, Quinn?
誰,奎恩嗎
He was on the floor at Langley six years?
他居然在中情局待了六年
I never met him.
我從沒見過他
That's because you were in the Middle East.
因為當時你在中東
I don't know. Look into him, would you?
我不知道,能查查他嗎
Oh, sure, I'm not busy.
我不忙啊
Virgil, just check him out.
維吉爾,探探他的底
Please. Okay.
拜托了,好的
Give me a second, will you? Yeah.
等我一下,好
Carrie.
卡莉
Hi.
你好
I feel like a complete heel.
我做事太輕率欠考慮
Look, there's nothing to say,
其他的不用多說
except I'm sorry, and, um... good work.
我只想說,對不起,你干得好
Well, that's enough.
這就夠了
So...
那個
Seems a congressman makes contact with 43 people in a typical day.
議員老兄在一天之內接觸了43人
We think there was a meet?
是不是有碰頭
Well, not an obvious one.
沒有明顯痕跡
Unless we widen our circle,
除非我們增加人手
we can't keep a check on 43 people in any timely manner.
不然無法同時監視43個人
We prioritize.
我們區分下優先次序
First, the dark-skinned ones.
先盯著深色皮膚的人
That's straight-up racial profiling.
你這是明顯的種族定性,僅憑借其種族,族裔或原國籍認定某人從事某種犯罪行動
It's actual profiling.
這是有事實根據的
Most al-Qaeda operatives are gonna be
多數的基地人員都是
Middle Eastern or African.
中東人或者非洲人
Max.
麥克斯
Okay, so who are the top people of interest?
哪些是首要嫌疑人
Rashid Fadl. Works at Constitutional Car Wash.
拉西德·法德,在洗車處工作
From Yemen, has an expired visa.
來自也門,護照已過期
Paris Kimbe, cab driver, Sudanese.
帕里斯·金貝,出租司機,蘇丹人
Belongs to the same YMCA as Car Wash Rashid.
和洗車的拉西德同在一個基督教青年會
And Hamza Shabazi.
哈姆扎·沙巴茲
Grad student, blogs about Islamic women.
研究生,寫一些關于穆斯林婦女的博客
Asked Brody to read her thesis.
曾讓布洛迪看她的論文
Brody's at a hotel tonight-- the Ashford.
布洛迪今晚住在阿什福德酒店
Why is that?
為什么
His woman sent him away.
他的妻子把他趕走了
We're getting eyes in the room.
我們會在房間里安攝像頭
Okay.
好的
Well, good work, everybody.
干得漂亮,各位
I have to go see an apartment.
我得去找個公寓
What?
什么
I rented my house when I went to Beirut.
我去貝魯特之前,把房子租出去了
Looks like we're the night shift.
看來晚班是咱倆值了
I don't have any plans.
我沒啥計劃
Like Indian food?
喜歡印度菜嗎
Uh, or Greek. Greek.
希臘菜吧,希臘菜
Sure. I like olives.
沒問題,我喜歡橄欖
I know a place. Good.
我知道個好地方,很好
So...
這是...
brand-new car for your birthday, huh?
生日得來的新車
Obnoxious, right?
很討厭吧
Yeah, big-time.
可不是
Got to take the perks where I can get 'em.
趁我還有這些特權,趕緊享受吧
Poor little rich boy.
可憐的富家子弟
It's a sweet ride, though, right?
不過這車確實不錯,是吧
Yeah, it's okay.
還不錯
Ready for another perk?
想再享受一次特權嗎
Sure. Yeah.
可以啊
I thought this was closed for renovations.
這地方不是關門整修了嗎
Not to Bill Walden's son.
我可是比爾·瓦爾登的兒子
Oh, yeah?
是嘛
Race you there. All right.
看誰先到,好啊
Where's the Secret Service?
特工們在哪里
Downstairs.
樓下
So it's just us?
那只剩我們倆了
And...
還有
the entire District of Columbia.
整個哥倫比亞特區
Makes you realize there's this whole big world out there.
讓人感覺世界如此遼闊
I like your attitude.
我喜歡你的態度
I like you.
我喜歡你
Sorry.
抱歉
No.
沒事
I have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友了
I want to be your boyfriend.
我想當你的男朋友
I know, I kind of want that, too.
我也希望那樣
I don't want to be a dick, though.
但是我不想背叛
To the home guy?
背叛你那位
His name is Xander.
他叫亞歷山大
He's... nice.
他人很好
But I'm nicer?
但是我更好
No, you're meaner.
不,你更可惡
So it's the car.
因為車的事啊
Just...
就...
let me talk to him. First.
先讓我跟他談談
Do it soon. Okay?
盡快,好嗎
He rises.
終于醒啦
Look, man, sorry.
兄弟,對不起
For what?
對不起什么
I, unfortunately, remember everything I said, and...
我記得我說過的每一話
the Jessica stuff, at least, was out of line.
至少杰西卡的事,我有點太過分了
Let's talk about the other stuff.
我們需要討論另一件事
Okay.
好的
'Cause the fact is, Brody's acting weird,
事實是,布洛迪的舉止怪異
and he has been ever since he got back.
從他回來以后就是如此
He's not the same guy.
他和從前不一樣了
Let's just say
我們假設
Brody and Walker were working together
在伊麗莎白·蓋恩斯被射殺那天
that day that Elizabeth Gaines was shot.
布洛迪和沃克是共同協作的關系
Doing some covert work.
做些潛伏的工作
Maybe for the CIA.
或許是為中情局工作
Does Brody have a connect with the spooks?
布洛迪間諜們有聯系嗎
Yeah.
有啊
That's it-- that's fucking it!
這就對了,這就他媽的對了
No, no, it's a theory.
不,不,這只是一種推測
But let's say it was true.
但我們先假設這是真的
What was Brody's part?
布洛迪的作用是什么
Fuck knows.
鬼知道
And what does that mean about who killed Walker?
那么有人殺掉沃克又意味著什么
There you go.
給您
Thanks for staying with us, Congressman.
感謝入住,議員先生
Thank you.
謝謝
So, was it work or love?
那么,到底是為工作還是真愛
What?
什么
Brody.
你和布洛迪
What are we, girlfriends?
我們什么關系,閨蜜嗎
Just want to know if you fell for him.
就是想知道你為他動心沒
Why don't you answer some questions for me, Peter?
你回答我幾個問題怎么樣,彼得
Like?
比如
Like...
比如...
Um... where are you from?
你從哪里來
Philadelphia.
費城
The fancy part? Mainline?
好玩的部分,主干線郊區那邊
Like that.
差不多啊
Hill School, Harvard.
希爾中學,哈佛大學
Oh, good creds.
優等生哦
Ah, it's a requirement in our family.
這在我家是硬性指標
You ever go back to Philly?
你有沒有回過費城
Ah, there's no good Indian food.
沒,那里的印度菜不好吃
And why does Estes like you so much?
埃斯蒂斯為什么對你青睞有加
I'm pretty likable.
我就是招人喜歡
That's a... matter of opinion.
可真是蘿卜白菜各有所愛
And reliable.
而且可靠
I am extremely reliable.
我非常值得信賴
Hi, Virgil.
喂,維吉爾
He's still not in the room.
他還沒到房間
He's at the bar.
他在酒吧
He's at the bar.
他在酒吧
Hotel security let us in on their cameras.
酒店保安同意我們監看他們的錄像
You'll have a picture in a second.
你馬上就能看到畫面
Yep, got it.
收到
Adios.
再見
Can I get another?
再給我一杯好嗎
Now, call your contact.
現在,打給你的聯系人吧
Do it, man.
打吧,伙計
You know you want to.
你知道你想打的
Hello?
喂
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Do you know who this is?
知道我是誰嗎
I do. How are you?
知道,你好嗎
I've been better.
我好多了
Yeah?
是嗎
I was, um...
我...
I was just wondering if we, uh...
我在想,我們能不能
...if we could bury the hatchet.
能不能冰釋前嫌
For real.
說真的
Didn't we do that today?
我們今天不是已經和好了嗎
Can we seal it with a drink?
能喝一杯確認一下嗎
Sure. Please.
當然
I'm at the Ashford Hotel.
我現在在阿什福德酒店
There's a bar...
這里有個酒吧
Uh, yeah, no, I know it. It's 20 minutes away.
我知道那里,大概二十分鐘能到
Good. Yeah.
好的
Right.
好的
Holy shit.
我的天
It's on.
好戲開場
Hell, yeah.
活見鬼
So what's the play?
那該怎么演
Well, as far as we know,
據我們所知
he didn't go to his handler yet.
他還沒聯系他的管理人
So we spook him more? Make him report back?
所以我們再嚇嚇他,逼他往上報情況
Drop something about Abu Nazir?
透露些與阿布·納齊爾有關的事
Straight out?
直接說嗎
Too bold?
太大膽了
Ah, screw it. We don't have a lot of time.
算了,我們時間不多
These fuckers are planning something.
這些人渣肯定在策劃什么事情
I'll loop everyone in.
我讓大家都行動起來
Crap. I'm nervous.
糟糕,我緊張了
I'm not. You're good.
我不緊張,你能行
Okay.
好吧
Right.
好的
Thanks.
謝謝
You and me and bars.
人物你我,地點酒吧
It always ends up in an interesting way, though, doesn't it?
每次的結局都很奇特,對吧
So far.
目前看來是
By the way, this is not a booty call.
順便說一聲,打電話不是為了約炮
Uh, didn't even cross my mind.
我壓根沒往那方面想
Just wanted to say that up front.
只想提前說好
Done.
同意
I'm not here by choice.
我并不想到這里來
My wife's fed up.
我妻子受夠我了
Oh. Well, that can't be good politics.
那可不是什么高明策略
You're supposed to be the new JFK and Jackie.
你們本該成為新一代的肯尼迪總統夫婦
So it all ends with a bullet in my brain, huh?
也就是說我會腦袋開花是嗎
Whoa. Dark turn.
灰色轉折
Yeah. Sorry.
對不起
How's she doing?
她怎么樣
Reeling him in.
正釣他上鉤呢
So, how are you?
那么,你怎么樣
Well, I told you, I'm... I'm good.
我跟你說過,我還好
And you're working again?
你又開始工作了
I am.
是的
And, uh... I'm getting pretty close.
我越來越接近了
To?
接近什么
My goal.
我的目標
Vague. Extremely vague.
含糊,含糊極了
Yes, well,
是的
I can't name names.
我不能說出名字來
No, of course.
沒錯,當然
But I'm circling a certain terrorist.
不過我正在調查一名恐怖分子
Hey, so long as it's not me.
只要不是我就好
No, no, no, no. My focus is back on the right guy.
不,不是,我的注意點轉移到正確人物上了
The big guy.
是大人物吧
The head-of-the-snake guy.
始作俑者
Who stole eight years of your life.
那個偷走你八年生活的人
Anyway, no, I should, uh...
好了,我該...
I should shut up.
我該閉嘴了
Hey, listen, Carrie.
聽著,卡莉
You said sorry to me 100 times.
你跟我說了100次對不起了
You need 101?
你想聽第101次嗎
No, no. It's my turn.
不不,該我道歉了
I've felt crappy
對于發生的一切
about what happened, tricking you,
我感到十分內疚,欺騙你
calling Estes.
通知埃斯蒂斯
Oh, that.
你說這個啊
I did it 'cause I was worried about you.
我那么做是因為我擔心你
Well, it was worrisome... my behavior.
我當時的行為,確實令人擔心
I'm sorry for all you went through.
對你經受的一切我深感抱歉
No, don't be.
不用
I mean, fucking ECT?
我是說那要命的電擊治療
Where'd you hear that?
你從哪聽來的
I asked about you.
我打聽過你的狀況
Did you have to do it a lot?
是不是做了很多次
Uh, Mondays and Thursdays for six weeks.
每周一和周四,做滿六周
Was it terrible?
恐怖嗎
No.
不
No, no. Um...
不,不恐怖
Truthfully, you don't even feel a thing, so...
事實上,我沒有知覺,所以...
Well, that which makes you stronger.
那會讓你更加強大
Right.
對
I'm glad we did this.
很高興和你聊天
Well, that's it?
這就結束了嗎
Yeah, I got... I got an early morning.
對,我,我明天要早起
Okay. Well, I-I got it.
我來買單
No, don't be silly.
別傻了
Uh, room 416, please.
麻煩記到416房的賬上
Brody, I...
布洛迪,我...
It was really good seeing you again.
真的很高興再見到你
That was great.
剛才表現不錯
No, that was terrible.
不,糟透了
What'd you expect, a confession?
你有何期待,主動招供嗎
He made me.
他看穿我了
No way. He's on his way up to his room.
不可能,他正上到房間來
He's acting totally normal.
舉止非常正常
Peter, he knows.
彼得,他知道了
Saul and I watched the whole thing.
索爾和我全程都在觀察
No. Put Saul on.
不,讓索爾聽電話
You did fine, Carrie.
你做得不錯,卡莉
No.
不
No, I got pissed when he talked about ECT.
不,他說到電擊治療的時候我怒了
I showed my hand for the slightest second,
就在那一瞬間我暴露了自己的目的
and he saw.
他看出來了
He saw, and... he went away.
他看出來了,然后就離開了
That's not how we read it here.
我們在這看到的可不是這樣
We have to go in. He's on to me.
我們得行動,他看穿我了
Come back, Carrie.
回來,卡莉
Saul, I saw it in his eyes.
索爾,我從他的眼神中看得出
He'll send a signal-- he'll put a wine glass in the window,
他會發出信號,在窗戶上放個酒杯
whatever, and they'll go to ground.
或者其他方式,然后他們就會轉入地下
We go in now.
我們立馬行動
Because you saw it in his eyes?
就因為你從他的眼神中看得出
Yeah, that's right.
對,就是這樣
Your work is done tonight. Get the fuck back here.
你今晚的任務完成了,趕緊滾回來
Jesus, how many times you got to tell her something?
老天,跟她說明白一件事要多少遍
A lot.
很多遍
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
No, what is she doing?
不要,她在干什么
"Why did he mention his room number?"
他為什么要提到自己的房號
I asked myself.
我問自己
Was it just to pay the bill?
只是為了買單嗎
Or maybe...?
還是或許...
Maybe... to get you alone...
或許,讓你再一次
again.
單獨過來
It reeks, you know.
真惡心,你知道嗎
My confusion?
是說我這種混亂的狀態嗎
Your bullshit.
你滿嘴屁話
I don't follow.
我不明白
She's blowing it. It's blown. Go in.
她要壞事,已經壞了,行動
Take the goddamn room, goddamn it.
拿下那間房,該死
We only have a few more minutes alone.
我們只有幾分鐘時間單獨相處
You still have your twisted theories about me, don't you?
你還是用你那扭曲的看法針對我,對吧
Not theories anymore.
已經不是看法了
Look, I'm sorry I called.
抱歉我給你打了電話
I-I guess I thought we could be friends.
我以為我們還可以做朋友
Friends? Oh, yeah.
朋友,可不是嘛
Yeah, do I want to be friends
對,我想跟一個
with a demented ex-soldier who hates America?
憎恨美國的精神錯亂的退伍軍人做朋友嗎
Who decided strapping on a bomb
誰使他痛苦
was the answer to what ailed him?
他就身綁炸彈與其同歸于盡
Despite his daughter, his son,
憎恨自己的兒女
people who loved him in real life,
及那些現實生活中愛他的人們
not in the mind-fuck world of Abu Nazir?
而不是給他洗腦的阿布·納齊爾
Who, in the end, didn't have the stones to go through with it,
到頭來,沒有鐵下心來完成任務
but had no problem sending me to the nuthouse?
卻能毫不手軟地把我送進精神病院
Yeah. No, thanks.
真好,謝謝,不用了
I don't think I need a friend like that.
我不需要這樣的朋友
Okay. Not friends.
好,不是朋友
Get the fuck away from her.
你他媽的離她遠點
So what are you gonna do now?
你現在想干什么
Are you gonna kill me?
要殺了我嗎
You gonna blame it on rough sex, maybe?
然后歸咎于粗暴的性愛是嗎
I mean, how long can you get away with something like that?
你還能這樣逃避多久
I've had a pretty good run so far. It's true.
目前為止我都進展得很好,確實
I seem to be good at this.
我好像已經對此駕輕就熟
If nothing else.
如果不出岔子
You're special.
你很特別
I liked you, Carrie.
我喜歡過你,卡莉
I loved you.
我愛過你
Police! Hands behind your back!
警察,手背到后面
On the floor! Get down!
趴到地上,趴下
Relax!
別亂動
Get down! Get on the floor!
趴下,趴到地上
You good?
你還好吧
If only the circumstances had been wildly different.
事情要是不發展到如今這個地步該有多好
You're a disgrace to your nation, Sergeant Nicholas Brody.
你是祖國的恥辱,尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士
You're a traitor and terrorist.
你是個叛徒,也是個恐怖分子
And now it's time you pay for that.
你該為此付出代價了