Air and naval forces of the United States
美國空軍及海軍
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
對恐怖組織發起了一系列攻擊
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103號班機于洛克比失事
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我們不容科威特遭受侵略
We will make no distinction.
我們將一視同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美國軍艦科爾號
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亞丁灣港口加油時遭到襲擊
This was an act of terrorism.
這是恐怖主義行動
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
這是可鄙懦弱的行動
The next song we're going to play for you
下面為您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首經典曲目
Until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻擊
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想確保我們不再受到襲擊
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
該飛機撞向了世貿中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上萬的民眾東奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我們必須,也將在國內外保持警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,過去我曾漏掉過線索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不會...不能讓悲劇重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone misses something. Everyone is not me.
很多人都遺漏過線索,但我不能
Previously on Homeland...
《國土安全》前情提要
Suicide bomber almost blew up Vice President Walden.
有個自殺式炸彈襲擊者差點把瓦爾登副總統炸飛
He made a tape.
他還錄了段視頻
My name is Nicholas Brody.
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
So you want to follow Brody?
所以你想跟蹤布洛迪
Surveillance equipment, a few good men.
監視設備,幾個好手
And Carrie.
還有卡莉
And Carrie.
當然,還有卡莉
But I'm sending you a guy.
不過我得給你派個人
Peter Quinn.
彼得·奎恩
Brody has a meeting this morning at the CIA,
布洛迪今早在中情局有個會
and we want to throw him a jolt.
我們想刺激他一下
Which is you.
就是你
Are you back here?
重回這里工作了嗎
Yeah, in a way.
對,差不多吧
Carrie Mathison was at the CIA.
卡莉·麥吉森回到中情局了
Renew the relationship.
與她和好
Could be useful, actually.
可能有點用
I'm sorry for all you went through.
對你經受的一切我深感抱歉
I mean, fucking ECT?
我是說那要命的電擊治療
Where'd you hear that?
你從哪聽來的
Was it terrible?
恐怖嗎
No.
不
He made me.
他看穿我了
No way. He's on his way up to his room.
不可能,他正上到房間來
He's acting totally normal.
舉止非常正常
We have to go in. He's on to me.
我們得行動,他看穿我了
Your work is done tonight. Get the fuck back here.
你今晚的任務完成了,趕緊滾回來
Oh, what is she doing?
她在干什么
It reeks, you know.
真惡心,你知道嗎
You still have your twisted theories about me, don't you?
你還是用你那扭曲的看法針對我,對吧
Not theories anymore.
已經不是看法了
Get down, get down now!
趴下,立馬趴下
You're a disgrace to your nation, Sergeant Nicholas Brody.
你是祖國的恥辱,尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士
You're a traitor and a terrorist,
你是個叛徒,也是個恐怖分子
and now it's time you pay for that.
你該為此付出代價了
David... Not a word.
大衛,閉嘴
What the hell happened?
到底怎么回事
I thought this was a surveillance operation.
這不是一次監視行動嗎
It was until Carrie took it upon herself
本來是,結果卡莉自作主張
to break cover and confront him.
暴露身份,質問他
We had no choice but to move in.
我們不得已才行動
She says Brody made her.
她說布洛迪看穿她了
Did he? No.
有嗎,沒有
It's possible. I don't know. Neither does he.
有這種可能,我不知道,他也不確定
What I do know is we've got to get Brody to tell us what he knows
但我們得趕在納齊爾的人發現他失蹤前
before Nazir's people realize he's missing.
讓他把知道的情報吐出來
I agree.
沒錯
I figure we got 24 hours, tops.
估計我們最多有24小時
After that, you have to figure they
在那之后,你必須弄清楚
go to ground or pick a new target.
他們會潛伏起來還是尋找新的目標
And we lose our best shot at stopping an attack on America.
我們錯失了制止針對美國本土襲擊的最好機會
So, who goes in there and talks to him?
那么,誰去審問他
Carrie.
卡莉
Are you shitting me?
你在開玩笑嗎
She knows Brody better than anyone here.
她比這里任何一個人都了解布洛迪
She's the only one who knows him up close and personal.
只有她曾經與他有近距離親密接觸
She is way too emotional,
她太感情用事
reckless.
太魯莽
I don't know what they've told you,
我不知道他們是怎么說的
but Brody made me, I swear.
布洛迪已經看穿我了,我發誓
I had no choice.
我別無選擇
Peter's going to take a whack at him.
彼得準備去拷問他
With all due respect, David, that's a mistake.
恕我直言,大衛,這么做是錯的
You can go home now.
現在你可以回家了
Let her stay.
讓她留下
She can help.
她能幫上忙
She's forgotten more about Brody and Nazir
她忘掉的布洛迪和納齊爾的事
than we'll ever know.
比我們知道的還多
But, Carrie, this is Peter's show.
但這里彼得唱主角,卡莉
Clear?
明白了嗎
I'll run interference on Brody's office.
我會拖住布洛迪的辦公室的人
I should be in there, Saul.
應該是我進去審問,索爾
You're lucky you're in the building.
能留下來你就該慶幸了
You're in the custody of the Central Intelligence Agency.
你處于中央情報局的羈押之下
I'd like to ask you a few questions.
我想問你幾個問題
I'm a United States congressman.
我是美國國會議員
You can't just kidnap me and shackle me to the fucking floor.
你們無權綁架我,用腳鐐把我鎖在地板上
Actually, we can.
我們有權
Thanks to you and your colleagues in congress,
多虧了你和你國會中的同僚
we have fairly broad powers to detain and interrogate.
讓我們有相當大的權力進行拘留和審問
Look, I've been down this road before.
我曾經落到過這般田地
I'm not what Carrie says I am.
我并非如卡莉所說
Ask David Estes-- he'll tell you.
去問大衛·埃斯蒂斯,他會告訴你的
By Carrie, you mean Carrie Mathison?
你指的是卡莉·麥吉森嗎
Yes.
沒錯
And what exactly does she think you are?
她認為你是什么人呢
A terrorist.
恐怖分子
And you're not?
你不是嗎
No, I'm not.
我不是
You should know that everything that you say in here
你要知道你在這里所說的一切
will be used against you in your trial.
將成為呈堂證供
You should also know
你還要知道
that you are facing a possible death sentence.
等著你的很可能是死刑
I want a lawyer. Well, life is full of disappointments.
我要找律師,生活中充滿了失望
I want a fucking lawyer!
我他媽要找律師
After your capture in 2003,
在2003年被俘后
you were subjected to a period of five years
在那五年中,你一直
of profound and constant torture.
遭受嚴刑拷打
It says here,
這里說
"Brutally beaten, electricity,
殘忍的暴打,電擊
isolation and worse."
禁閉,罄竹難書
Am I getting things right so far?
我沒說錯吧
It is important that we're accurate.
情報的準確性對我們而言很重要
Why did the torture stop?
為什么會停止拷問呢
I'm completely off the grid here, aren't I?
現在誰都找不到我,對吧
Why did the torture stop?
為什么會停止拷問
I don't know.
不知道
Who was Issa?
埃薩是誰
Issa? Issa was one of my guards.
埃薩嗎,埃薩是其中一個看守我的人
I told Carrie that already.
我已近告訴過卡莉了
Was he the reason the torture stopped?
是因為他拷問才停止的嗎
I have no idea.
不知道
Were you aware
你知道
that Abu Nazir's youngest son was also named Issa?
阿布·納齊爾最年輕的兒子也叫埃薩嗎
I didn't know that, no.
我不知道
You've never met the boy?
你沒見過他嗎
No.
沒
Were you aware that he was killed at his madrassa
你知道他在伊斯蘭學校上學時
during an American drone strike?
死于美國無人機的襲擊嗎
I wasn't, no.
我不知道
He's setting the table with Brody's lies.
他在用布洛迪的謊言做局
He's good.
他挺在行的
In your debrief, you indicate
在簡報里,你說
that you have never met Abu Nazir.
你從來沒見過阿布·納齊爾
Yet Carrie Mathison's addendum to your file contradicts that.
卡莉·麥吉森否定了這種說法
Well, she's lying.
她在撒謊
Why would she do that?
她為什么那么做
Because she's out of her fucking mind.
因為她是個瘋子
Because she's obsessed with me.
因為她對我著迷
Is it also a lie that while in captivity,
你在被關押期間改信伊斯蘭教的事
you converted to Islam?
也是假的嗎
Yes.
沒錯
Do you have any idea why,
你知不知道為什么
on the morning of December 17,
在12月17日上午
Thomas Walker shot and killed Elizabeth Gaines?
托馬斯·沃克會射殺伊麗莎白·蓋恩斯
I assume it was because
我認為是因為
he was trying to kill the vice president.
他要刺殺副總統
So he missed? Apparently.
他射偏了,很明顯
The best shot in your unit?
你們部隊里最佳射手會射偏
It happens.
正常
You want to hear my theory?
想聽聽我的推測嗎
My theory is Elizabeth Gaines was killed
我猜測殺死伊麗莎白·蓋恩斯
in order to instigate Secret Service protocols,
是為了觸發特勤安保程序
which it did.
這點做到了
Everybody was herded together
所有人未經安檢
into the State Department panic room
一起蜂擁進
without security checks.
國務院避難室
27 of our best and brightest,
我們的27位精英
all crowded on in there with you,
都和你一起擠在那里
who was wearing a bomb.
而你,身上綁著炸彈
A...
炸...
Where the fuck would I get a bomb?
我他媽的怎么會有炸彈
So you weren't wearing a bomb?
所以你當時沒綁炸彈嗎
No.
沒有
You didn't know Abu Nazir's son?
你不認識阿布·納齊爾的兒子
No.
不認識
And you did not conspire
你也沒有
to assassinate the vice president?
合謀刺殺副總統
Of course I didn't.
我當然沒有
I've got something I'd like you to watch.
我讓你看一段視頻
My name is Nicholas Brody,
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
and I'm a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps.
我是一名美國海軍陸戰隊的中士
I have a wife
我有妻子
and two kids,
和兩個孩子
who I love.
我愛他們
I'll be right back.
我馬上回來
By the time you watch this,
當你們看到這段錄像的時候
you'll have read a lot of things about me,
你們應該已經聽說過一些關于我的事
about what I've done.
我的所作所為
That's why I wanted to explain myself.
在此,我要為自己做一個解釋
So that you'll know the truth.
以便讓你們知道真相
On May 19, 2003,
在2003年5月19日
as part of a two-man sniper team
身為解放伊拉克行動中
serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom...
一個二人狙擊小隊的一員...
Let him suck on that.
夠他喝一壺的
Neatly done.
干得漂亮
When the tape ends, we'll let him stew for a while.
等帶子播完,讓他煎熬一會兒
No sleep.
沒覺睡
...where I was held captive
我在那里被關押了
for more than eight years.
八年多
What hotel?
哪家酒店
I'm not sure.
我不知道
For how long?
住多久
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
Are you guys getting a divorce?
你們要離婚嗎
No, we're...
不,我們...
we're just giving each other some breathing room.
我們只想給對方一些自由空間
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means we're trying
意思是我們
very hard to work things out.
正在努力解決問題
Work what out?
解決什么問題
Our problems.
我們的問題
I'll see you guys at 5:00.
我會在五點鐘過來接你們
It's pizza night.
晚上有披薩吃哦
Is Dad really coming back?
爸爸真的還會回來嗎
Yeah, he's coming back.
會,他會回來的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I know, Chris.
因為我知道,克里斯
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
Who broke his heart?
誰傷了他的心
My Mother.
我媽媽
What'd she do? Throw away his Xbox?
她干嘛了,把他游戲機扔了
No, she, uh, threw our father out of the house.
沒,她把我們老爸掃地出門了
My Mother does that once a month.
我媽每月都發作一次
My Dad sleeps in the guest wing for a week,
讓我爸在白宮客房睡一星期
she swears she's done with him for good,
還發誓受夠他了
next thing I know,
然后一轉眼
they're drinking Martinis and listening to My Fair Lady.
倆人又伴著《窈窕淑女》一起喝著馬提尼
My therapist says it's pretty common, but...
我的心理醫生說這很普遍,但是...
You have a therapist?
你還看心理醫生
I had a therapist.
看過
Once.
一次
So, um,
那個...
I talked to Xander.
我跟亞歷山大談過了
Home guy?
青梅竹馬那位
Yeah, well,
對
the former home guy.
已經是過去時了
Take me out tonight?
今晚約會啊
Okay.
好啊
How about a movie?
看電影怎么樣
Once Upon a Time in America is playing at Dupont Circle.
杜邦環島上映《美國往事》呢
Sergio Leone.
塞吉歐·李昂尼導的
I have absolutely no idea who that is.
我壓根沒聽說過這人
He's a great Italian filmmaker
他曾是位優秀的意大利電影人
who specializes in wide-screen agony.
專長是在大熒幕上展現人的疾苦
What do you mean, he's not answering his phone?
你說他不接電話是什么意思
He has to answer his phone, he's a congressman.
他必須要接電話,他可是國會議員
He can't just disappear.
不能就這么消失
What about his wife?
他老婆呢
She's not answering, either?
也不接電話嗎
Jesus.
天啊
Greg Merriles, did I pronounce that right?
格雷格·梅爾莉斯,我發音對嗎
Yes. My name is David Estes.
對,我是大衛·埃斯蒂斯
I work for the Central Intelligence Agency.
在中央情報局工作
I know who you are, sir.
我知道你是誰,長官
Congressman Brody is helping us out on a matter
布洛迪議員正在幫我們處理
of national security.
一起國家安全事件
He is?
是嗎
It's imperative that no one, including his family,
任何人不得詢問他為何失蹤
questions his absence.
包括其家人
How long will he be helping you?
他要幫你們多久呢
A few days. A few days?
幾天吧,幾天啊
That's going to be tricky. His-his schedule's jam-packed.
那就不好辦了,他的行程滿得要死
Committee meetings, uh, interviews galore.
委員會會議,一堆訪談
He's at the Vice President's beck and call.
對副總統的召喚要隨叫隨到
I think the safest thing would be to say that he has the flu.
我想最好說他患流感了
There's a nasty strain going around right now.
時下正是病毒肆虐的季節
Tell anybody who asks he's staying at the Ashford.
有人問起來就說他住在阿什福德
Why would he be staying at the Ashford?
為什么非要說他住在阿什福德
He and his wife are in the middle of a conjugal spat.
他和他老婆之間有點不愉快
That's actually the truth.
這倒是真事
It is? Huh.
是嗎
Why don't I know that?
我怎么不知道
Just reassure her that he's fine,
你就讓她放心,說他很好
that his doctor has seen him and that all will be well.
醫生看過了,很快就能康復
Call me if there's a problem.
有問題的話打給我
Hey, this is Nicholas Brody.
我是尼古拉斯·布洛迪
Please leave a message.
請留言
Brody, it's me.
布洛迪,是我
Call me back.
回我電話
Listen to this.
聽聽這個
Brody, it's me again.
布洛迪,又是我
Please call me back.
給我回個電話吧
The kids are freaked.
孩子們都嚇壞了
I'm freaked, to be honest.
老實說,我也嚇壞了
We need to talk.
我們得談談
She's called three times.
她打了三次電話
So, what do you say we start over?
我們再來一遍如何
Who was Issa?
埃撒是誰
Abu Nazir's son.
阿布·納齊爾的兒子
Not your guard?
不是你的守衛
No. In fact, you knew Issa.
不,其實你認識埃薩
He was your student. You taught him English.
他是你的學生,你教他英文
Yes.
對
And you came to love him as if he were your own son.
然后你逐漸喜歡上他,視如己出
Yes, I did.
是這樣
He was killed in a drone strike
他死于無人機轟炸
ordered by the highest levels of government.
是政府最高層下的令
He was killed in a drone strike
他死于無人機轟炸
ordered by the vice president of the United States.
是堂堂美國副總統下的令
Who you called a war criminal.
所以你稱他為戰犯
Because he is.
他就是戰犯
Truth is,
事實是
you returned from captivity in Iraq intent on killing him.
你從伊拉克被囚回來就是為刺殺他
Yes.
沒錯
Which is why, on the morning of December 17,
正因如此,在12月17日早晨
wearing a suicide vest,
你身披自殺式背心
you conspired to get yourself next to the vice president
你與人共謀用計進入國務院避難室
in the State Department panic room.
以便近身副總統
No.
不是
What do you mean, no?
你說"不是"是什么意思
I wasn't wearing a vest.
我沒穿炸彈背心
I made a tape. That's all.
只是錄了視頻,僅此而已
You're lying to me again.
你還騙我
I was fucked-up.
當時我不太清醒
I was angry.
怒火沖天
But ask yourself, what really happened?
但你想想,真出事了嗎
Nothing.
沒吧
Nothing?
還沒
Tell that to Elizabeth Gaines
把你這番鬼話
and the two Secret Service agents who lost their lives
說給伊利莎白·蓋恩斯和犧牲在國務院門前的
on the steps of the State Department.
那兩名特勤聽聽
I had nothing to do with that.
我與此無關
Do you really expect anyone to believe that
你覺得看過視頻后還有人
after watching this?
信你這套嗎
Believe what you want.
愛信不信
No bomb went off.
反正沒有炸彈爆炸
I killed no one.
我也沒殺人
You've got nothing on me.
你沒有我的任何把柄
No real evidence at all.
根本沒有真正的證據
Do you really want to do this?
你真想這樣嗎
What?
怎樣
This.
這樣
Play games.
耍花槍
Because I can play, too.
因為我也會
What do you think Jessica will say
你覺得杰西卡會怎么想
when I show her your confession?
要是我把你錄的視頻給她看的話
I think she'll be glad I didn't go through with it.
她會為我終止行動而高興
I think she'll understand that I was unhinged
她會理解我是一時糊涂
by everything that's been done to me,
因為在我身上發生的那些事
everything I've been through.
因為我的那番經歷
She's a very understanding woman.
她很體貼人意
And... Dana?
那丹娜呢
Is she as understanding?
她也一樣體貼嗎
What about Chris?
還有克里斯
How old is he now?
他幾歲了
12?
十二歲
What do you think the rest of their lives will look like?
你認為他們以后的日子會變成什么樣
My dad, the jihadist murderer.
我老爸是伊斯蘭恐怖分子
I'll take my chances.
我寧愿冒這個險
Go ahead and show them.
去吧,去讓他們看吧
We know Abu Nazir is going to hit us
我們知道阿布·納齊爾準備襲擊美國
in retaliation for Israel's bombing of Iranian nuclear sites.
為了報復以色列轟炸伊朗核設施
You were part of his American terrorist cell.
而你就是其在美的恐怖組織一員
No, I wasn't.
我不是
When is the strike going to occur?
襲擊是什么時候
I don't know.
我不知道
What's the target?
目標是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
What... is the target?
目標是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
That jog your memory, you fucking asshole?
這下能想起來了吧,你個王八蛋
Jesus fucking Christ!
我的老天爺
When's the attack?!
襲擊是什么時候
Talk, you motherfucker!
說啊,你他媽的
You will talk to me, Brody, goddamn it.
你大爺的,老子看你不說
Get the fuck off of me!
都他媽放開我
What the fuck is the matter with you?!
你他媽是怎么回事
This is my interrogation!
這是我的審訊
Get him out of here.
把他弄出去
Brody, I will fuck you. Fuck you!
布洛迪,操你媽的,操
We should go. No, I'm not going anywhere.
我們走吧,我哪也不去
I can do this, Saul.
我沒問題的,索爾
It's my turn.
該我上場了
I'm sure he isn't here.
我確定他不在這里
He hasn't been around since yesterday.
昨天就沒見到他
I just want to see for myself. Of course.
我想親自確認下,沒問題
Yesterday.
昨天的報紙
Hi, Betsy. Is Greg there?
貝西,格雷格在嗎
What's up?
怎么了
I'm at the Ashford.
我在阿什福德酒店
No Brody, no flu.
布洛迪不在,流感也是胡扯
I even brought him chicken noodle soup.
我還給他帶了雞湯面
Ugh. Not there? Really? Are you sure?
他不在,真的嗎,你確定
Yeah, I'm sure. So where is he?
我確定,他在哪里
Well, don't worry. I'll find him.
別擔心,我會找到他的
You do that, and you tell him to call me.
那你去找,然后讓他打電話給我
As you can see here, here and here,
你們看,這里,這里,還有這里
Israeli jets weren't able to penetrate the deeper bunkers.
以色列戰斗機無法攻擊到更深處的地堡
The Iranians hardened the roof
伊朗人用鋼筋混凝土
with reinforced concrete, and then they covered it with...
堅固了屋頂,他們還用...
Estes.
我是埃斯蒂斯
She knows.
她知道了
Who is this?
你是哪位
Greg Merriles.
格雷格·梅爾莉斯
Jessica Brody is all over my ass looking for her husband.
杰西卡·布洛迪在追問我她丈夫的下落
She knows I'm bullshitting her.
她知道我在敷衍她
Uh, we need a little more time.
我們還需要一點時間
Let me speak to Brody.
讓我和布洛迪說話
He's busy right now.
他現在很忙
I'll wait.
我可以等
I'll have him call you back.
我會讓他給你回電的
Fuck.
操
You broke my heart, you know.
你傷透了我的心
Was that easy for you?
這對你來說很容易嗎
Was that fun?
有趣嗎
Because of you, I questioned my own sanity.
因為你,我懷疑自己瘋了
I had myself committed to a mental institution.
我去了精神病院
I lost my job, too.
還丟了工作
I lost my place in the world.
我失去了我的歸宿
I lost everything.
我失去了所有
I just told Estes the truth.
我只是把事實告訴了埃斯蒂斯
You were harassing my family.
你在騷擾我的家庭
The truth?
事實
Bullshit.
屁話
You came this close to blowing him into a million pieces.
你只差一點就把他炸成豆腐渣了
Did you tell him that?
你告訴過他這點嗎
I didn't wear a bomb.
我沒有穿炸彈背心
Did you even think about me when you went to Estes?
你去找埃斯蒂斯時有沒有想起過我
Tell me you at least felt a... a pang of regret,
告訴我,你有沒有哪怕一丁點后悔
a teeny little sliver of guilt.
或者一毫厘的愧疚感
You said before that I'm obsessed with you.
你之前說,我癡戀著你
You really think that?
你真那么想嗎
Yeah, I do.
是的
So it's a one-way street?
那只是我一廂情愿
You have no feelings for me?
你對我毫無感覺對吧
Go ahead. I'm a big girl. I can take it.
說啊,我很堅強,承受得起
Come on, Brody.
說啊,布洛迪
Look me in the eye and tell me
看著我,親口告訴我
you felt nothing up in that cabin.
在那個小木屋里,你一點也不曾心動
I'm sorry I hurt you.
抱歉我傷害了你
"Hurt" doesn't quite cover it.
何止"傷害"
So did you? Did you...
你有沒有,你...
did you feel anything?
有沒有心動過
Oh, for Christ's sake, Carrie, we were playing each other.
天啊,卡莉,我們只是逢場作戲
No, I wasn't.
不,我沒有
Not the whole time, anyway.
總之,我沒有一直做戲
I-I remember thinking I was exactly where I belonged.
我當時情真意切,以為自己找到了歸宿
I know what you're doing.
我清楚你在做什么
And it's not going to work.
但是這沒用
I'm just happy to be talking to you again.
我很高興又和你說上話
Are you thirsty?
你渴嗎
Water, please?
水,謝謝
What you did with the knife,
你用刀刺穿他的手
losing your temper
大發雷霆...
that was all theater?
都是演戲吧
Wasn't it?
是嗎
Every good cop needs a bad cop.
每個好警察都需要個壞警察配合
What the fuck is she doing?
他媽的她在干什么
Just listen.
聽著就好
Alone at last.
終于單獨在一起了
Here, let me get these off you.
來,我幫你解開手銬
Can I ask you something?
能問你點事情嗎
I have a choice?
我有選擇嗎
You said up at the cabin that you didn't have anyone to talk to.
你在小木屋說你找不到人傾訴心事
Did you... did you ever find anybody?
那你...后來你找到誰了嗎
A friend?
朋友
A therapist?
心理醫生
No.
沒
You never went back to that support group, did you?
你再也沒回去參加那個互助小組,對吧
No. Why?
是的,為什么
I don't know.
我不知道
People always ask me about the war.
人們總問我戰爭是什么樣
You know...
你懂的
was it as bad as everyone says?
是不是像別人說的那么恐怖
I-I never know what to tell them.
我從來都不知道怎么回答
"My interpreter was burned alive
"我的翻譯被活活燒死
and then hung from a bridge"?
尸體被掛在一座橋上"
No one survives intact.
沒人能毫發無傷地走過戰爭
No.
是的
Do you still have nightmares?
你還會做噩夢嗎
Sometimes I shake uncontrollably
有的時候我會無法控制地發抖
for no reason at all.
沒有任何原因
So what do you say...
那么你會怎么說呢
when people ask you what it was like over there?
人們問你那里是什么情形的話
As little as possible.
說得越少越好
But if they insist?
如果他們糾纏不放呢
I lie.
我就說謊
Tell them stories they want to hear.
講些他們愛聽的故事
It's the lies that undo us.
是謊言毀掉了我們
It's the lies we think we need to survive.
我們以為只有不斷說謊才能活下去
When was the last time you told the truth?
你最近一次說真話是什么時候
About five minutes ago
差不多五分鐘前
when I said I didn't wear a bomb.
我說我沒有穿炸彈背心
You never wore a bomb?
你沒穿過炸彈背心嗎
No.
沒有
But you did make a suicide tape.
但你錄下了遺言
Who did you give it to?
你把錄像給誰了
I didn't give it to anyone.
誰都沒給
I threw it in the trash.
我把它當垃圾扔了
And yet it wound up in Beirut
而錄像卻落到了貝魯特的
in a Hezbollah commander's house?
一個真主黨指揮官的家里嗎
See? You're drowning in lies.
看,你沉溺在謊言中無法自拔
I'm surprised you can even keep them straight anymore.
你竟然還能面不改色地說謊
Walden lied to the whole fucking world
無人機襲擊那件事
about the drone strike! Yes, he did.
瓦爾登對全世界說了謊,是的
But you're not like him, are you?
但你和他不一樣,是嗎
You're not a monster. No.
你不是惡魔,不是
Are you sure you're not a monster, Brody?
你確定你不是惡魔嗎,布洛迪
I'm sure.
我確定
But Abu Nazir is.
但阿布·納齊爾是
His pattern is to target innocent civilians
他一向對無辜平民下手
and inflict mass casualties.
造成巨大傷亡
Kenya, 1998, a busy marketplace.
肯尼亞, 1988年,繁忙的市場
Madrid, 2004, a packed commuter train.
馬德里, 2004年,滿載乘客的列車
Last spring, a department store in Amsterdam.
去年春天,阿姆斯特丹的百貨商場
He doesn't strike soldiers
他不襲擊士兵
and high-ranking murderers like Walden.
不襲擊像瓦爾登這樣位高權重的殺人犯
He kills wives...
他殺的都是妻子...
and children.
和孩子
Danas and...Chrises and
許許多多的丹娜,克里斯
Jessicas.
和杰西卡
I know that you think that he was kind to you,
我知道你覺得他對你很好
that he saved you, but the truth is...
他拯救了你,但事實是...
he systematically pulled you apart, Brody...
他在有計劃地把你撕開,布洛迪
piece by piece
一片一片
until there was nothing left but pain.
直到你的生命里只剩下痛苦
And then he relieved the pain
然后他緩解你的痛苦
and he put you back together again as someone else.
再把你組到一起,讓你成為另一個人
He gave you a boy to love,
他讓你在男孩身上傾盡自己的愛
and then that other monster, Walden,
然后另一個魔鬼,瓦爾登
took that boy away.
奪走了那男孩
Between the two of them, they made your life a misery.
他們倆把你的生活搞得非常痛苦
Wouldn't it be a relief to stop lying?
結束謊言難道不是種解脫嗎
For instance, if I stopped lying,
例如,要我說真話
I could say to you, "Brody...
我會對你說,布洛迪
"I want you to leave your wife and children
我想你離開你的妻兒
and be with me."
和我在一起
There, I said it.
瞧,我說出來了
I'm still alive.
我還活著
It feels good.
感覺真好
Try it.
試一下
You're a good man, Brody.
布洛迪,你是一個好人
You're a good man...
你是一個好人
because you didn't explode the vest you were wearing.
因為你沒有引爆身上的炸彈
Right?
對嗎
I wasn't wearing a vest.
我沒有穿炸彈背心
You decided not to kill those people.
你決定放那些人一馬
You decided to let Walden live.
你決定讓瓦爾登活著
Even Walden.
連瓦爾登你都放過
Dana called you, didn't she?
丹娜給你打過電話,對嗎
While you were there in the panic room with Walden.
你和瓦爾登共處在避難室時
She used my cell.
她用的是我的手機
What did she say?
她說什么了
She asked me to come home.
她要我回家
I said I would.
我說我會的
And I did.
而且我做到了
It was hearing Dana's voice
聽見丹娜的聲音時
that changed your mind, wasn't it?
你改變了主意,是嗎
She asked you to come home, and you did.
她要你回家,你做到了
Why?
為什么
Maybe because...
可能是因為
Maybe because you suddenly understood
可能因為你突然意識到
that killing yourself and ruining Dana's life
就算犧牲自己,毀了丹娜的生活
wouldn't bring Issa back.
埃薩也不會復活
Maybe because you knew then
可能因為你意識到
how much you loved your own child.
你是那么的愛自己的孩子
Maybe because you were just sick of death.
可能因為你只是不喜歡死亡
That's the Brody I'm talking to.
那才是和我談話的布洛迪
That's the Brody that knows the difference
他知道戰爭與恐怖主義
between warfare and terrorism.
之間的區別
That's the Brody I met up in that cabin.
那才是我在小木屋里碰到的布洛迪
That's the Brody I fell in love with.
那才是我愛上的布洛迪
What is Abu Nazir's plan?
阿布·納齊爾的計劃是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But there is a plan, right?
但確實有個計劃,對嗎
To attack America?
襲擊美國
Yes.
對
Who does know the plan?
那誰知道這個計劃
Uh, Roya Hammad, maybe. I'm not sure.
可能是羅亞·哈瑪迪,我不確定
Roya Hammad?
羅亞·哈瑪迪
Who gave you the suicide vest?
誰給你那件自殺式炸彈背心
A tailor from Gettysburg in Pennsylvania.
賓夕法尼亞州葛底斯堡的一個裁縫
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Bassel something.
巴塞爾什么來著
Is there anyone else in Nazir's network
你有聯系過納齊爾情報網里的
that you've had contact with?
其他人嗎
There was Afzal Hamid.
埃弗扎·哈米德
Al Zahrani, the... Saudi attache?
阿爾·扎赫拉尼,沙特大使
And Tom Walker.
還有湯姆·沃克
All dead.
都死了
All dead.
都死了
We need you to call your wife.
你要回電你妻子
Reassure her that you're okay.
讓她知道你沒事
That you'll be home...
今晚,稍晚的時候
later tonight.
你會回家
When's Finn picking you up?
芬什么時候來接你
Soon.
很快
Are you excited?
興奮嗎
It's just a date, Mom.
只是個約會,老媽
Hello?
喂
Hey, it's me.
是我
Brody.
布洛迪
Just checking in.
跟你報下平安
How are you?
你好嗎
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Looking for some answers.
尋找一些答案
Did you find any?
那找到了嗎
Yeah, I think so.
是的,找到了
How are the kids?
孩子們怎么樣
They miss their father.
他們思念父親
We need to talk, Brody.
我們得談談,布洛迪
I'll come by the house.
我會回家來
When?
什么時候
Tonight.
今晚
Jess, don't worry.
別擔心,杰西
We're going to be fine.
我們會好起來的
Your father's coming home.
你們的父親要回來了
Sure he is.
必須的
Okay.
好了
Easy.
小心
Well, you look nice.
瞧我的漂亮女兒
I combed my hair.
我就梳了個頭
Well, then you look beautiful.
這樣看起來很漂亮
Did you tell Xander you're seeing Finn?
亞歷山大知道你在跟芬約會嗎
Yeah, I-I told him.
我跟他講了
I figured it would just be too creepy otherwise.
不然的話太別扭了
Or just be wrong otherwise.
瞞著他是不對的
I'm proud of you.
我真為你驕傲
It is kind of weird, though.
還是感覺怪怪的
I mean, me dating the boss's son.
我跟老板的孩子約會
It's not weird at all.
一點都不怪
Anyway, Vice President Walden isn't Dad's boss exactly.
況且,瓦爾登副總統也不是你爸爸的老板
They're colleagues.
他們是同事
I'm sorry about all the confusion.
抱歉讓你摸不到頭腦
I know your dad and I are supposed to be the grown-ups.
我和你爸爸應該表現得像成年人
It's... whatever.
無所謂了
Dad changed over there.
爸爸在那邊的時候變了
They did something to him.
他們對他做過什么
They did.
沒錯
There he is.
他來了
Hi, Mrs. Brody.
你好,布洛迪夫人
Hi, Finn.
你好,芬
Get her back safe and sound.
記得把她安全送回來
Yes, ma'am.
遵命
Brody, we need to go over your options.
布洛迪,我們得看一下你有什么選擇
Here's what you're facing:
可能會有兩種
a trial with all the attendant publicity,
一場備受公眾矚目的庭審
followed by a long prison sentence.
然后是漫長的獄中生活
You'll bring dishonor and shame to yourself,
你會讓你自己
the Marine Corps,
海軍陸戰隊
the country and your family.
你的國家和家庭一起顏面掃地
Or...
或者
you help us, and all of that goes away.
你幫我們,所有這些一筆勾銷
Help you how?
怎么幫你們
We send you back into the world as if nothing happened.
我們當什么都沒發生過,放你回去
You help us figure out what Abu Nazir's plan is.
你要幫我們弄清楚阿布·納齊爾的計劃
No trial?
不用審判嗎
No charges, no trial.
不起訴,不審判
Jess and the kids?
杰西和孩子們呢
They'll never know.
她們永遠不會知道
You quit politics, move to the town of your choice
你告別政壇,搬到一個自己喜歡的小鎮
somewhere far, far away.
一個遙遠的地方
Immunity?
有豁免權嗎
You guys don't have the power to give me that.
你們沒有權力給我豁免權
You better hope we do.
你最好還是希望我們有
You okay?
你沒事吧
Let's have some fun.
做點有趣的事吧
Hmm, fun.
有趣的事
You want to have some fun, huh?
想好玩點是吧
Oh, shit!
該死的
Faster.
再快點
Faster! Okay. All right.
再快點,好的
Yeah! Okay.
真棒,甩掉了
Stop! Finn, stop!
停下,芬,停車
Oh, fuck!
操
You got to turn around!
你快調頭
You got to go back there!
你得回去
Fuck! Come on.
我操,快點
Dana, please! If anyone finds out about this, my life is over!
丹娜,拜托,被人發現我就完了
Well, we at least have to call 911!
至少應該報警啊
No. They can trace the call.
不行,他們能追蹤來電
See? She's fine, Dana, okay?
看到了嗎,她沒事,丹娜
He's calling 911. There's nothing we can do about it.
他在報警,我們沒什么可做的了
Finn, we almost killed someone!
芬尼,我們差點撞死人
Dana, I'm begging you, let's just get out of here.
丹娜,求你了,我們快離開這兒吧
My dad is the vice president of the United States.
我爸爸可是美國副總統
Oh, fuck me.
我操
Okay.
好吧
Go.
走
I assume you've spoken to Roya about me.
我想你已經跟羅亞說起過我了
She was the one who suggested I reestablish the relationship.
是她建議我與你重修舊好
Good.
很好
So if she comments on your absence,
如果她對你的缺席有微詞
just tell her you were with me. With you?
就告訴她你跟我在一起,跟你在一起
Tell her we couldn't keep our hands off each other.
告訴她我們欲火焚身欲罷不能
The affair will be our cover going forward.
這段婚外情會是我們繼續接觸的幌子
If you need me for whatever reason,
如果需要我,不管什么原因
you just call and say you miss me.
就給我打電話說想我了
I'll do the same.
我也一樣
We'll meet at my apartment.
然后在我公寓見
So Walden just stands there and gets elected president?
瓦爾登不會吹灰之力就能當選為總統了
He could lose.
他也可能當不上
Abu Nazir will find out I'm working for you.
阿布·納齊爾會發現我在為你們工作
No, he won't. Not if we're careful.
不,不會的,只要我們小心行事
When he does, he'll go after my family.
一旦他發現,我的家人就會因其受害
That's how he operates.
那是他一貫的行事風格
We'll protect your family.
我們會保護你的家人
The last time I went on a bender
我上一次借酒消愁是因為
was when you went to the prom with Billy Birkbeck
陪你參加畢業舞會的是比利·伯克貝克
instead of me.
而不是我
I was 17 years old.
那時我十七歲
Where's your car?
你的車呢
I left it outside a bar in Fairfax.
丟在費爾法克斯一家酒吧外了
I took a cab.
我打車回來的
How's the flu?
感冒好了嗎
Greg just made that up.
那是格雷格編的
Don't blame him. He was just doing his job.
別怪他,他只是在做自己的本職工作
I'd like your permission to come home.
希望你允許我回家
Okay.
好
But I need the truth, Brody.
但我要知道真相,布洛迪
That was the deal.
必須如此
If you want to come back,
如果你想回來
I need to know what is going on with you.
就得告訴我你到底是怎么回事
And don't give me any bullshit
還有,別再說
about a bender and Billy Birkbeck.
買醉或比利·伯克貝克之類的屁話了
No more secrets.
不許再有秘密
Can it wait until the morning?
能等到明天早上再說嗎
No, it can't.
不能
Okay.
好吧
You're going to think this is a little crazy, Jess.
你可能會覺得這有些瘋狂,杰西
I'm working for the CIA.
我為中情局工作
The CIA?
中情局
Yep.
對
Doing what?
做什么
Helping out on matters of national security.
事關國家安全的大事
Brody, if this is some more bullshit...
布洛迪,如果你又在鬼話連篇...
It's not.
不是
I swear to God.
我對天發誓
It's the truth.
這就是真相
I can't tell you any more right now.
我現在不能透露更多
I shouldn't have told you this much already.
其實這些我都不應該告訴你
You're home early.
你回來早了
What's the matter?
出什么事了
Nothing.
沒事
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Hey, Dad.
老爸
Are you back?
你回來住嗎
Yeah. Yeah, I'm back.
對,我回來了
Good night.
晚安