日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 國土安全 > 國土安全第二季 > 正文

國土安全第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第3集 布洛迪滅口炸彈背心制造者

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Air and naval forces of the United States

美國空軍及海軍
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
對恐怖組織發起了一系列攻擊
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103號班機于洛克比失事
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我們不容科威特遭受侵略
We will make no distinction.
我們將一視同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美國軍艦科爾號
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亞丁灣港口加油時遭到襲擊
This was an act of terrorism.
這是恐怖主義行動
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
這是可鄙懦弱的行動
The next song we're going to play for you
下面為您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首經典曲目
Until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻擊
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想確保我們不再受到襲擊
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
該飛機撞向了世貿中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上萬的民眾東奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我們必須,也將在國內外保持警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,過去我曾漏掉過線索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不會... 不能讓悲劇重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone misses something. Everyone is not me.
很多人都遺漏過線索,但我不能
Previously on Homeland...
《國土安全》前情提要
Fatima, tell me what you know about Abu Nazir.
法蒂瑪,告訴我阿布·納齊爾的事
He's meeting my husband tomorrow.
明天他要見我丈夫
Here in Beirut.
就在貝魯特
You can kill them both.
你們可以一次性除掉他們二人
I didn't want her here in the first place.
我當初一開始就說不讓她來
She's not well.
她身體狀況不好
I don't know if this woman's for real
不知道這個女人說的是真話
or if Carrie wants her to be for real.
還是卡莉一廂情愿
The way I am now, I wouldn't trust me either.
但,現在的我也無法相信自己的判斷了
But the Carrie who recruited her,
當時招募她的那個卡莉
that one I believe.
那個人我相信
Hi, Roya.
你好,羅亞
Congressman Brody.
眾議員布洛迪
I'm a friend of Nazir's.
我是納齊爾的朋友
I will not help you in the killing of innocent civilians.
濫殺無辜,恕難從命
I met a young man yesterday.
昨天我碰見一個小伙子
Lost both his arms in Iraq.
在伊戰中失去了雙臂
They have a fund-raiser coming up,
有個募捐活動
and I thought that we could host it together.
我覺得,我們可以一起來辦
Red Team Two, fire discipline is two shots each.
紅色二隊,擊殺要求為每目標連射兩槍
Targets are two in robes.
兩名目標均穿長袍
Holy shit, it's him.
媽的,是他
Fire.
擊殺目標
Somebody warned him.
有人警告了他
I'm a congressman.
我是一名議員
I cannot be texting secret messages
我不能跟他媽的一群參謀長聯席會議人員
while I am surrounded by the fucking Joint Chiefs.
坐在一起的時候還發秘密短信
Is anyone in the apartment? No.
公寓里有人嗎,沒有
Give me your keys. Carrie!
把你的鑰匙給我,卡莉
We just missed Abu Nazir.
我們讓阿布·納齊爾逃走了
Get in the car. Back in the car!
上車,回車上來
We can't leave here without getting what's in there.
我們得在走之前看看上面有什么
Carrie.
卡莉
I got you.
可找到你了
My name is Nicholas Brody.
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
By the time you watch this,
當你們看到這個的時候
you'll have read a lot of things about me.
你們一定讀過了很多關于我的報道
This way. Now.
往這邊走,快點
That briefcase is clearly marked as a diplomatic bag.
那個手提箱明顯標有"外交郵袋"字樣
Do not open it.
不要打開
Key please.
請把鑰匙給我
Saul Berenson.
索爾·貝倫森
Jewish, yes?
猶太人,對吧
American.
美國人
A Lebanese security official must know better than to do that
黎巴嫩安全官員不應有此舉動
unless he's actually working for someone else.
除非他賣命于別人
Like, say, Hezbollah.
比如說真主黨
If you don't put that back and allow me to continue to my flight,
你要是不把東西放回去,讓我正常登機
you'll be the cause of
就會造成一起
a serious diplomatic incident with the United States.
你國與美國間的嚴重外交糾紛
So, please, take a moment.
所以請不要操之過急
Think carefully.
三思而后行
Never come back to Lebanon.
以后別再來黎巴嫩了
Sir, I need you to put the briefcase
先生,飛機起飛前您得把手提箱
in the overhead bin for takeoff, please.
放到上方的行李艙里
I'll do it. Just give me a second.
我會的,稍等
Jesus, Dad, what?
我的天,爸爸,什么事
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
Do you even know what time it is?
你知道現在幾點了嗎
I'm writing a report.
我在寫報告
At 3:20 a.m.?
在凌晨三點二十嗎
What? Have you been up all night doing this?
你一整晚都在寫這個嗎
You need to put this away, and go to sleep.
你得放下工作,去睡覺
I can't. Not yet. I have to get this done,
不行,現在還不行,我得把這個做完
and it has to be done right. For crying out loud.
而且不能出錯,拜托你好不好
Carrie, you have a disease.
卡莉,你是病人
Dad, please, not now.
爸爸,拜托,不要現在提這件事
And in case you've forgotten what I know,
我提醒你一句,省的你忘了
your doctor has told you a million times,
醫生囑咐過無數次
sleep is one of the most, if not the most important...
睡眠就算不是最重要的,也是非常重要的治療手段之一...
I know.
我知道
I know. I'm nearly finished. I promise.
我知道,我馬上就寫完了,我保證
How much longer?
還要多久
Two hours, max.
最多兩個小時
One. One more hour.
一小時,再給你一個小時
Fine.
You can't do this to yourself anymore, sweetheart.
你不能再這樣對自己了,寶貝
You just can't.
不能這么做了
I'm okay.
我沒事
In fact, I feel pretty great.
事實上,我感覺好極了
Wired is what you are.
是興奮過頭了吧
There's a difference.
兩者是有區別的
Point taken.
明白
One more hour.
一個小時
One more.
一小時
Sorry. It was just, it was here on the table and, uh...
對不起,只是,資料就放在桌子上
And just jumped out at you?
然后就吸引到你了嗎
Well, I know how much you hate talking about this stuff in public.
我知道你有多不喜歡公開談論這些事
Um, I was just curious what you were planning to say tonight.
我只是好奇今晚你準備講些什么
What do you think?
你覺得呢
"By my third year in captivity,
"在我被囚禁的第三年
"I knew that this was where I was gonna die,
"我知道我會死在那里
"that I had to accept that,
"我必須接受事實
"make peace with it, so that's what I did.
"平靜地等待死亡,我也正是那樣做的
I prepared to die."
時刻準備赴死"
"But I didn't die.
"但我活了下來
"Somehow I got to come home to a wife and two kids
"不知怎么的我回了家,回到了妻兒身邊
"I'd talked myself into believing would be just fine,
"我曾說服自己,他們會生活得很好
"no, better off,
"不,如果沒有我的話
"without me.
"他們會生活得更好
I mean how could they really know me anymore?"
他們怎么可能依然真正地了解我呢"
Too much?
寫得過頭了嗎
Well, it's just...
只是...
it's the first time I've ever heard it.
這是我第一次了解到
I, um...
我...
I never knew this is how you felt.
我從來都不知道你是這么想的
Yeah.
是啊
You're right. I don't really like talking about it.
你說得沒錯,我確實不喜歡談論這些
Brody. What?
布洛迪,怎么
I didn't mean...
我的意思不是
It's okay, Jess. It's all right.
沒事,杰西,沒事的
No, no, no, it's not.
不不不,不是的
I know you're doing this event for me.
我知道你參加這次活動是為了我
I want you to know I appreciate it.
希望你明白我很感激
Thank you.
謝謝你
Hey, Jess, wait...
杰西,等等...
Wait.
等等
Seriously?
不是吧
You want me to stop?
你要我停下來嗎
No.
Follow me.
跟我來
Brody...
布洛迪
Slow down.
慢一點
Look at me.
看著我
Go slow.
慢慢來
Yeah.
Like that.
就是這樣
Yeah.
Hey, aren't you home early today?
你今天提前回家了
Teacher's conference day.
老師今天要開會
What's your excuse?
那你怎么早回家了
Hey. Xander.
你們好,亞歷山大
Day off at your school, too?
你的學校今天也放假嗎
Coincidence, huh?
真巧,是吧
Or maybe not.
其實不是
I already graduated last year. It's all good.
我去年就畢業了,所以沒事
So, uh... slow day in Congress, Dad? Or...
今天國會的差事清閑,還是...
Don't you have homework to do?
你沒作業嗎
I already did it.
寫完了
It's work trying to get a hold of me.
找我談工作的
Is that the cup that Chris made for Dad?
那是克里斯給爸爸做的杯子嗎
Shit.
糟糕
I got your text.
我收到你的短信了
We have a problem and no time, so please just listen.
我們有麻煩了,很急,你仔細聽好
The CIA are in the middle of processing intelligence
中情局正在處理
from their operation in Beirut.
貝魯特行動的情報
They're very close to finding out
馬上就會發現
about our friend in Gettysburg.
我們在葛底斯堡的朋友
The Tailor?
那個裁縫嗎
You need to go there now and move him to a safe house,
你現在就得趕過去,把他帶到安全屋
60 miles further west.
往西60英里那個
Well, why don't you just call him and tell him to move?
你怎么不直接打給他讓他跑
Because I might unnerve him unnecessarily.
因為打電話說可能會嚇到他
He needs to be looked in the eye and reassured
必須有人當面去找他,讓他確定
that he's in safe hands.
自己會很安全
Why me? Why not you?
為什么要我去,你怎么不去
Because he doesn't know me. He knows you.
他不認識我,但他認識你
You're the only one he knows.
他只認識你一個
How can you be sure the CIA hasn't already sent somebody out there?
你怎么確定中情局現在就沒派人過去
Because I'm sure.
我當然確定
They found an e-mail that mentions a contact in Gettysburg.
他們發現了涉及葛底斯堡一次接頭的郵件
They're only just now putting together a list of suspects in the area.
現在還停留在排查當地可疑人選的階段
Is there a problem, Nicholas?
有問題嗎,尼古拉斯
Yeah, I'd say there's a fucking problem.
廢話,他媽問題大了
I am giving a speech at a dinner for wounded veterans
晚上要在華府舉辦為傷殘軍人籌資的慈善晚宴
tonight in D.C. which the vice president is attending.
我要致辭,副總統也會出席
If you go there now, you'll make it back easily.
你現在去肯定來得及
You move him as fast as possible.
趕緊帶他撤離
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信會有這種事情
Must I remind you,
非得我提醒你
he's the one man who knows the truth about you?
他是唯一了解你底細的人嗎
Take the Tailor to 124 Mount Chapel Road, Somerset.
把裁縫帶到薩默塞特,山堂路124號
The key's in the bird feeder on the tree
鑰匙在車庫右手邊靠后
to the right of the garage, around back.
樹上的喂鳥器里
Repeat the address back to me.
重復一遍地址
124 Mount Chapel Road, Somerset.
薩默塞特,山堂路124號
Can I help you?
有事嗎
Hello, Mr. Mathison. Is Carrie here?
您好,麥吉森先生,卡莉在嗎
Oh, I got it.
我來了
Hey, Danny.
你好,丹尼
CIA never heard of e-mail?
中情局沒用過郵件嗎
Uh, you making eggs, Dad?
爸,你沒在煎雞蛋嗎
It's lunchtime.
都該吃午餐了
A sandwich then.
那做個三明治
Sure.
好吧
Hey, Danny. Sorry about that.
丹尼,不好意思
How you doing, Carrie?
你怎么樣,卡莉
I'm good.
很好
Is that it? Yep.
這個嗎,對
All 18 pages.
整整十八頁
I'll get this to everybody right away.
我這就給大家看
What time is the debrief with the group?
簡報會是在什么時候
Uh, scheduled for 6:00. So late?
計劃在六點,這么晚
Estes is at an emergency threat level briefing all day.
埃斯蒂斯一整天都在上報一個緊急事件
What's going on? Um, nothing specific.
出什么事了,沒什么
Yet. But the top brass huddle every single day now.
現在還沒,不過高層最近成天開會
Hey, can I say...
告訴你說
what you just did in the field--
你這次外勤任務真是
was pretty damn impressive.
太令人刮目相看了
Thanks, Danny.
謝了,丹尼
I appreciate that.
過獎了
I'll text you later to confirm the 6:00 p.m. debrief. Thanks.
我回頭發短信跟你確認六點的簡報時間,謝謝
I look forward to it.
我等著
Pickle on your sandwich?
要給你的三明治配個腌黃瓜嗎
Assalamo Allaikum.
真主保佑
Wa 'alaikum-as-salam.
真主保佑
You. I need you to pack a bag.
是你,現在去收拾行李
Fast. Bag? What for?
要快,收拾行李做什么
The CIA know about you. I gotta get you out of here.
中情局發現你了,我得帶你撤離
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的
I'll explain in the car. Hurry. No, tell me now.
上車再說,快,不行,現在就說
The CIA had an operation in Beirut to kill Abu Nazir.
中情局在貝魯特對阿布·納齊爾實施了刺殺行動
He escaped, but they found intelligence
他跑了,不過他們找到的情報
that may lead to you.
可能會追查到你
Where are you taking me? To a safe house.
你要帶我去哪,安全屋
How do you know it's safe?
你怎么知道那里安全
Hey, all I know is you're not safe here anymore.
有完沒完,我只知道這里肯定不安全
Who sent you?
是誰派你來的
Look, I'm here to help you.
我是來幫你的
Get a bag, let's go.
拿上包,我們走
Fuck.
Forget the bag. Go. Go!
別收拾了,走,快走
Keep walking.
別停下
Get in the car. Don't make me say it twice.
上車,別讓我說兩次
Bob kisses his wife and children good-bye.
鮑勃吻別了他的妻子和孩子們
Bob kisses his wife and children good-bye.
鮑勃吻別了他的妻子和孩子們
Uh, Bob drives to work in a red car.
鮑勃開著紅色的車去上班
Bob drives to work in a red car.
鮑勃開著紅色的車去上班
Are you okay, Miss Carrie?
你還好嗎,卡莉小姐
I'm s... What, Lulu?
我,怎么了,露露
What's wrong?
出什么事了
No text from boyfriend, eh?
沒收到男朋友的短信嗎
Hi, this is Danny Galvez.
你好,我是丹尼·蓋維斯
Please leave a message.
請留言
Danny, it's Carrie.
丹尼,我是卡莉
Uh, it's nearly 5:00,
已經快五點了
and I never heard back about the debrief, so...
我還沒收到有關簡報的回復,所以...
I'm heading out now.
我現在就過去
Uh... call if anything's changed.
如果有什么變化給我打電話
Thanks.
謝謝
What happens when we get there?
我們到了那里會怎樣
I drop you off. You wait.
我把你放下,你在那等
They said that?
他們說的嗎
I'm guessing.
我猜的
So you don't know?
所以你不知道
It's an educated guess.
這是憑經驗做出的猜測
I wait for what?
讓我等什么
Well, I imagine they want to get you out of the country as fast as possible.
我估計他們是想盡快把你送到國外去
You imagine. You guess.
你估計,你猜
Take a breath.
深呼吸
If it wasn't for me, you'd probably be
要不是我,你現在可能已經在
on your way to Guantanamo by now.
前往關塔那摩的路上了
You think if they caught me that I would talk?
你是覺得我被抓就會全盤托出嗎
They're not gonna catch you now.
你跟我走,他們就不會抓到你了
You know what else they didn't tell me?
你知道他們還有什么沒告訴我嗎
Your name.
你的名字
Suit yourself.
隨你便
We'll be there in 30 or 40 minutes,
再有三四十分鐘我們就到了
and you'll be somebody else's problem.
到時你就是別人的燙手山芋了
Bassel.
巴塞爾
My name is Bassel.
我叫巴塞爾
Fuck.
Oh, you gotta be shitting me.
你是要玩死我吧
There's no fucking jack.
千斤頂都他媽沒有
So once the table staff's done,
等餐桌布置好
we can do a final light and sound check,
就要對燈光和音響做最后的檢查了
and did you bring Nick's speech, for the teleprompter team?
你把尼克的演講稿給工作人員錄入提詞器了沒
Oh, I didn't even think of that.
我都沒考慮到這點
Um, he has it with him.
他帶著稿子呢
Oh... well, where is he?
那他在哪里
Can we send someone to get it?
我們派人過去取,可以嗎
Yeah, I'll call him.
好,我給他打電話
Uh, he's at his office.
他在辦公室
Jessica...
杰西卡
you look so nervous.
你好像很緊張
Relax.
放松
Listen to me.
聽我說
You're a beautiful woman,
你美麗動人
Nick is so charismatic.
尼克又魅力十足
You're a great American story that's just beginning.
你們這段美國佳話才剛剛開始
Did you loosen the wheel?
車輪卸下來了嗎
This one won't move.
這個擰不動
Here, give me that thing.
來,給我
All right.
好了
All right.
好了
I need you to get in the car.
我需要你上車里去
Start driving it forward--
啟動汽車,往前開
real slow, okay?--
速度要很慢,好嗎
Until the wood straightens,
直到把木頭頂起來
and it takes the weight of the car, like a jack.
像千斤頂一樣把車架起來
Okay?
好嗎
Go on.
去吧
It only needs a little gas.
稍稍給點兒油就行
Just ease the car forward.
慢慢往前挪
I'll tell you when to stop.
我會告訴你什么時候停
All right.
好了
No! Whoa!
不,冷靜
Take it easy!
別著急
Easy!
Okay, that's good.
好,行了
Where are you? I called your office.
你在哪兒,我打到你的辦公室
They said you never went there.
他們說你今天沒去
Right, right.
對,沒錯
I, uh... I was on my way out to the office,
我在去辦公室的路上
I got a call from the Whip's office...
接到了黨鞭(指國會中代表某政黨領袖,督導黨內議員出席和表決的人)辦公室的電話
Your district? To do what?
事關你的選區嗎,要做什么
Oh, to, uh, to reassure some union folk
安撫一些工會成員
we haven't forgotten about them.
我們一直在做這個工作
Jess, I said I'll be back on time, and I will.
杰西,我說過我會準時到場,就會到的
Okay?
好嗎
You've got to see this room, Brody.
你得來看看這個大廳,布洛迪
It's amazing. They've done such a beautiful job...
棒極了,他們布置得無可挑剔
Right. That's great. I can't wait.
是嗎,那太好了,我真是期待萬分
...just get back to this meeting now.
現在得去開會了
Oh, I almost forgot.
我差點忘了
The teleprompter guy needs a copy of your speech.
提詞人員那邊需要你的演講稿
I don't need a teleprompter.
我不需要提詞器
I got it all in my head.
都記在腦子里了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure.
對,對,我確定
Yeah, I'm sure.
是的,我確定
Trust me.
相信我
It's not as though I haven't done anything like this before.
我已經算是身經百戰了
Well, drive safe.
好吧,小心駕車
Um, I will see you in an hour and a half.
一個半小時后見
Copy that.
好的
I was coming to get that.
我過來拿那個
To finish changing the wheel.
好把輪胎換了
It's okay, I'll get the wheel. You get the spare.
不用了,我來卸,你去拿備胎
Hi, Lorraine. Hello, Carrie. You are early.
你好,羅琳,你好,卡莉,這么早
We weren't expecting you until 6:00.
還以為你六點才會來
Thanks, Carl.
謝了,卡爾
Where's David?
大衛在哪里
In a meeting. He'll be back soon.
開會去了,很快就回來
I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back.
我去下洗手間,馬上回來
...and Abu Nazir's network, which indicates that right now,
以及阿布·納齊爾的組織,這表明現在
Iran has mustered all hands on deck to strike us
伊朗召集了一切人手以襲擊我們
on our own....
就在我們的...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Am I late?
我來晚了嗎
I was told 6:00 p.m.
之前告訴我是下午六點
Which would, in fact, mean I'm 15 minutes early.
也就是說,我還早到了一刻鐘
Carrie, you can't be in here.
卡莉,你不能進來
What's going on, David?
這是什么情況,大衛
You're doing the debrief without me?
你竟然不讓我參與簡報會
Please.
借一步說話
Always debrief with the person who was in the field, David.
怎么可能讓出勤人員缺席簡報會,大衛
It's in the goddamn manual.
這他媽都是有規定的
In this case, because it's you,
對于此案,正因為是你
I decided to go ahead with the debrief using just the report.
我才決定只用報告進行簡報
Because it's me?
正因為是我
Meaning what, exactly?
你到底是什么意思
Meaning the detail of your report.
意思是,你這份報告細節詳盡
As usual, quite frankly, it's, uh, it's excellent.
坦白講,一如既往,你的報告相當出色
What...?
什么
Why didn't anyone call me?
怎么沒人通知我
I told Danny to hold off on that,
我讓丹尼先不跟你講
because I wanted to see you anyway.
因為反正我都要見你
Here I am.
我來了啊
Privately.
單獨見你
To tell you what an amazing job you did for us in Beirut.
我想告訴你你在貝魯特為我們立了大功
You mean like a... a pat on the back?
你是要...表揚我嗎
Thanks to you,
多虧了你
we got this close to Abu Nazir,
我們才能離阿布·納齊爾如此之近
and took out two of his top lieutenants in the process.
并在行動中消滅了他的兩名心腹助手
He's still out there, David.
他仍逍遙法外,大衛
We let him get away.
我們讓他給跑了
We need to be doing everything possible...
我們必須不惜一切努力
That's not... your concern anymore.
不用你再為此費心了
Well...
那...
what about all that stuff i pulled out of the Beirut apartment?
那我在貝魯特那所公寓里找到的文件呢
Can you at least tell me
你至少可以告訴我
if there was any actionable intelligence in that?
那里面有沒有可利用的情報吧
Between you and me?
私下里說
Yes, there was.
是的,有
That's it?
就這樣嗎
Carrie, you didn't come here today
卡莉,你今天來
expecting to get reinstated, right?
不是想著要恢復職位吧
What? No.
什么,不是
No, of course not.
當然不是了
I don't know what to tell you...
我不知道說什么好
You don't have to say anything, David.
什么也不用說了,大衛
Come on, let me walk you...
好了,我送你
No, you have work to do.
不必了,你還有工作
I'll see myself out.
我自己出去
No. You stay in the car, out of sight.
別動,你待在車里,別讓人看見
I need to go to the bathroom.
我去躺衛生間
We're five minutes from the safe house.
還有五分鐘就到安全地點
Put a knot in it. I need more tobacco.
憋著點,我沒煙葉了
Hey.
你好
Can I get a, uh, pack of that tobacco,
幫我拿包煙葉
some papers, and the rest on gas, please.
拿點卷煙紙,剩下的錢加油,謝謝
Motherfucker.
混賬東西
Bassel!
巴塞爾
Bassel!
巴塞爾
What did those assholes do to you now?
那些混蛋又怎么惹著你了
I don't want to talk about it, Dad.
我不想說,爸爸
Not tonight. Please?
反正今晚不要問,拜托了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I'll be back for the rest tomorrow.
明天我會回來休息
Um... I'm going home, Dad.
我要回家,爸爸
All I know is
我現在只想
I need to figure out what to do with the rest of my life now,
搞清楚我的余生到底要做什么
and I can't do that here with you all just hovering over me.
你們圍著我,我根本無法思考
A good night's sleep is what you need.
你需要好好睡一覺
In my own bed. There's nothing to be afraid of.
我要睡在自己的床上
Come on, buddy,
出來,老兄
there's nothing to be afraid of. Come out.
沒什么可怕的,出來吧
Bassel?
巴塞爾
Ah! God!
老天
What are you doing?!
你干什么
I'm trying to fucking help you!
我他媽是在幫你
Shit!
見鬼
All right, got to stop the bleeding.
得快點止血
You got a handkerchief?
你有手帕嗎
Can you hear me?
能聽見我說話嗎
You got a handkerchief?
你有手帕嗎
Hold it there. Hold on.
壓住,壓住
All right.
好了
Please...
求你
take me to hospital.
帶我去醫院
No, I take you to the hospital,
不,帶你去醫院
I might as well just hand you over to the CIA.
就等于把你交給中情局
I don't want to die.
我不想死
You're not gonna die,
你不會死
so kill that thought right fucking now!
所以現在馬上斷了這狗屁念頭
I have a family...
我有家庭
Syria.
在敘利亞
Wife... daughter.
有妻子,有女兒
That's good.
Keep thinking about your daughter.
想著你女兒
She'll give you the strength you need.
她會賦予你支持的力量
Please... hospital.
求你送我去醫院
I'm taking you to a safe house,
我會帶你去安全屋
and we're gonna call for help from there.
到了那兒,我們再打電話求助
You can leave me outside the hospital.
你可以把我留在醫院門口
I won't say anything to anyone.
我不會對任何人說任何話
No. You know I can't do that.
不行,你知道我不能那樣做
Hey, Jess.
杰西
Where are you?
你在哪
I've been trying to call you. You're late.
我一直在給你打電話,你遲到了
The vice president is due to arrive any second now.
副總統馬上就到了
I had a flat, Jess.
車爆胎了,杰西
A flat?!
車爆胎
Where?
在哪
Middle of nowhere.
鳥不拉屎的地方
I don't know, miles from anywhere. I don't know.
我不知道,離哪都挺遠的,我不知道,我不知道,離哪都挺遠的
What?!
什么
Christ, Brody!
天啊,布洛迪
Hey, and guess what?
還有
There's no jack in the car.
車里沒有千斤頂
Well, did you call a tow truck?
你叫人來拖車了嗎
Yeah, I called a tow truck.
叫了
Where'd you tell 'em to go if you don't know where you are?
你不知道地點,那叫他們去哪
What?
什么
Oh, I'm near... I'm near, uh, Culpepper.
我,我在卡爾佩柏街附近
Route 29.
29號公路
That's miles away. You're never gonna make it back in time.
這么遠,你肯定不能準時回來了
What about your speech?
你的演講怎么辦
I don't know.
不知道
This isn't happening.
怎么會這樣
It can't be.
絕對不會啊
Help...
救命
What was that?
什么聲音
Brody?
布洛迪
Brody, are you there?
布洛迪,你在聽嗎
Yeah, I'm here, I'm here.
在聽,在聽
What was that?
剛剛那是什么聲音
What was what?
什么什么聲音
You sound like you're out of breath.
你怎么喘著粗氣
I know.
我知道
Brody?
布洛迪
You're breaking up.
你的聲音斷斷續續的
Brody?
布洛迪
Brody?
布洛迪
Brody, are you there?
布洛迪,你在聽我說話嗎
You know, I-I think I should try the tow truck again.
我打個電話再催一次拖車
You promised you would be here.
你答應過我要來的
I know. I'll see you later.
我知道,一會兒見
What's the plan?
現在怎么辦
Who am I supposed to go up there and introduce now?
我上臺去跟大家介紹誰
Don't worry, sir.
別擔心,先生
This is my mess.
我的錯我自己扛
Hello.
大家好
Um, my name is Jessica Brody.
我是杰西卡·布洛迪
My husband, Nick Brody, who, most of you know,
我的丈夫是大多數人所認識的尼克·布洛迪
was rescued and returned to us after eight years
他在恐怖分子手中被俘八年后
as a prisoner of the terrorists,
才回國不久
had prepared a speech
他本打算跟大家聊聊
about the challenges of coming home,
他在回國所后面臨的諸多挑戰
but I'm afraid he's had car trouble
但是他的車出了故障
and isn't going to make it here tonight.
恐怕今晚無法到場
Fucking Brody.
混小子布洛迪
Um, so I'm afraid this means you're stuck with me.
所以今晚只能冒昧地讓各位聽我講講了
Car trouble.
車出了故障
Pretty sure, when he was a prisoner in Iraq,
很確定他被關在伊拉克的時候
he never thought he'd have to deal
怎么也不會想到自己還有機會處理
with something so humdrum as a flat tire again.
車爆胎這種乏味之事
You know, fund-raisers
籌集募捐
and political speeches are great and everything,
找政客演講等等,這些活動非常棒
but I can't help thinking one of the best ways
只是我不禁想到了另一個
to help our wounded warriors starts with the family.
最能幫助傷兵的方法,即從其家庭入手
Because one thing I do know--
因為我清楚一件事
I'd have been able to support my husband better
如果我當時準備得更充分
if I'd been more ready.
就能給我丈夫更大的支持
After eight years of loneliness...
我在寂寞中煎熬了八年...
...eight years of not seeing each other...
八年彼此無法相見
...if someone had warned me
如果有人提醒過我
how he'd look at me...
他回來后看我的眼光
...as if he didn't know me anymore...
將會如同陌生人一般
...how violent his nightmares would be
提醒我他夜里會噩夢不斷
that he would attack me in his sleep,
在夢中還會打我
um, how he didn't know what to say to the kids
提醒我他將在頭幾個星期里
those first few weeks,
會不知該跟孩子們說些什么
how hard intimacy of any kind
提醒我任何形式的親密行為
would be for him...
對他而言有多困難
If someone had actually warned me in plain English
如果當時有人直白地提醒我
how hard coming home would be for him,
回家對他來說是多么艱巨的任務
that I'd need to adjust my expectations...
提醒我要修正我的期望值
What I'm saying is,
我想說的是
what if, with some of this money,
我們不如利用一部分募捐資金
we could set up a place where families could get ready
籌備出一個地方,讓老兵們的家人
for their veterans coming home?
做好迎接親人歸來的準備
An actual place where they can learn from other families
在這個真實存在的地方,他們可以
who have been through... who are still going through it.
向那些經歷過或者正在經歷此事的家庭學習
Because, in the end,
因為說到底
we're all fighting this war together.
這場戰爭,每個人都有份
Thank you.
謝謝
Thank you very much.
非常感謝
You hardly said a word the whole way.
一路上你都沒說話
Want to talk about it?
想聊聊嗎
You coming in for a nightcap?
想進屋喝杯酒嗎
Better not. It's late.
算了,很晚了
I got an early start tomorrow.
明天還得早起出發
You've always been there for me, Mike.
你一直都支持著我,麥克
You were amazing tonight.
你今晚的表現十分出色
Good night.
晚安
Hey.
等等
Maybe it was just car trouble.
也許真的是車出了故障
Maybe.
也許吧
I'm just saying,
我的意思是
you might want to cut him some slack.
你該放他一馬
Cut him some slack?
放他一馬
Hey, innocent until proven guilty, Jess.
沒有證據,他就是清白的,杰西
Are you aware that there was a weekend
你記不記得有個周末
not long ago-- a whole weekend--
就在不久前,一整個周末
where Brody just didn't come home at all?
他都沒回家
You want to know why?
想知道為什么嗎
He was with that CIA woman.
他和那個中情局的女人鬼混去了
The crazy one.
就是那個瘋女人
You know, let me be crystal clear.
說得再明白點
He was fucking the bitch
他在和那個女人偷歡
for a whole weekend.
翻云覆雨一整個周末
And you want to know why I'm having a problem
知道為什么我不肯相信
believing this whole car trouble story?
他的車真的出了故障嗎
Wait, back it up.
等等,你再說一遍
He fucked who?
他上了誰
I don't remember her name-Carrie something.
我不記得她的名字,叫卡莉什么的
I don't know anymore.
其他的就不知道了
I thought you weren't coming in.
我以為你不進來呢
Maybe just for one drink.
就喝一杯
She kicked ass tonight, Brody.
她今晚棒極了,布洛迪
I mean, she was fucking awesome.
真他媽了不起
I don't doubt it.
我不懷疑這一點
She's quite the hostess.
她絕對是優秀的主辦人
No.
I mean she got up there and she gave a speech of her own.
我是說她頂著壓力去做了演講
You did?
是嗎
I'll say good night, then.
那就晚安吧
Jesus.
老天吶
Where the hell have you been?
你他媽去哪兒了
You're soaking wet.
渾身濕透了
It was raining.
下雨了
And there was no jack in the car.
車里沒有千斤頂
Have you ever tried to change a tire without a jack?
你試過不用千斤頂來換輪胎嗎
Was there really a union meeting in your district today?
你的選區今天真的有工會會議嗎
Yes.
是的
Where?
在哪兒
What town?
哪個鎮
Don't answer that.
不用回答了
I don't want to hear another lie.
我不想再聽到謊言了
I'm not lying.
我沒有撒謊
Oh, they just roll off your tongue, don't they?
真是脫口而出,不是嗎
One after the other.
一個接一個
I really thought we turned a corner this morning.
今天早晨,我還真的以為翻開了新篇章
You're hiding something.
你在隱瞞一些事
I can see it in your eyes.
我從你的眼中看得出來
Now, either you tell me what is going on...
現在,要么你告訴我發生了什么事
There's nothing going... - or I suggest
沒有事發生,要么我建議
you start looking for a hotel room.
你自己去找間酒店
And while you're at it,
你住進去的時候
you give this marriage some serious thought,
好好思量一下我們的婚姻
because I don't think I can do this anymore.
因為我想我已經支持不下去了
Finally.
終于開門了
You're not in Beirut?
你不是在貝魯特嗎
Came straight here from the airport.
從機場出來就直奔這里
I hear you were turned away from the debrief at Langley today.
我聽說你今天在總部的簡報會上被趕出去了
I was the one who recovered that intel.
是我找回了情報
He wouldn't even let me present it.
他卻不讓我來匯報
Oh, I can only imagine how shitty that must have felt.
我能想象你當時的感覺有多糟
Still feels.
直到現在氣也沒消
Before the Beirut trip, I really thought
貝魯特之行前,我真的以為
I'd finally found a way to cope with being out of The Company.
自己終于能夠應對被除名一事了
Before you dig that hole any deeper,
在你沒更多埋怨自己之前
I have to show you something.
我想給你看點東西
This your computer?
這是你的電腦嗎
Yeah.
是的
Here.
You put it in.
你來插上
I'll only fuck it up.
我只會把它弄壞
This is the one piece of intel you recovered in Beirut
這是你在貝魯特找回的唯一一部分
that Estes and his mob haven't seen yet.
埃斯蒂斯和他的人還沒看過的情報
I came straight from the airport
我出了機場直奔這里
because I think you deserve to see it first.
因為我認為你應該第一個看到
My name is Nicholas Brody,
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
and I'm a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps.
我是美國陸戰隊的一名中士
People will say I was broken, I was brainwashed.
有人說我已經崩潰了,我被洗腦了
People will say that I was turned into a terrorist.
還有人說我被策反成一名恐怖分子
Oh, my God.
我的天
Taught to hate my country.
被教唆去憎恨自己的國家
My action this day
我今日所為
is against such domestic enemies.
是在對抗內敵
The vice president
副總統
and members of his national security team,
以及他國家安全團隊的人
who I know to be liars and war criminals.
據我所知,他們是騙子,是戰犯
I was right.
我是對的
Responsible for atrocities they were never held accountable for.
他們犯下暴行,卻從沒被追究
You were right.
你是對的
This is about justice for 82 children
我這是在為八十二名兒童伸張正義
whose deaths were never acknowledged
他們的死并沒有為美國人所知
and whose murder is a stain on the soul of this nation.
殺害他們的兇手是這個國家的敗類
And I want to tell you about one of these children.
我想給你們講述其中一個孩子的故事
I was right.
我是對的

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
humdrum ['hʌmdrʌm]

想一想再看

adj. 單調的,乏味的 n. 乏味的談話

聯想記憶
impressive [im'presiv]

想一想再看

adj. 給人深刻印象的

聯想記憶
charismatic [.kæriz'mætik]

想一想再看

adj. 有魅力的

聯想記憶
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,無辜的,無害的,天真純潔的,無知的

聯想記憶
diplomatic [.diplə'mætik]

想一想再看

adj. 外交的,古字體的,老練的

 
plain [plein]

想一想再看

n. 平原,草原
adj. 清楚的,坦白的,簡

 
knot [nɔt]

想一想再看

n. 結,節
vi. 打結
vt.

 
bin [bin]

想一想再看

n. 箱柜,[計] DOS文件名, 二進制目標文件

聯想記憶
crystal ['kristl]

想一想再看

n. 水晶,晶體
adj. 晶體的,透明的

 
sergeant ['sɑ:dʒənt]

想一想再看

n. 中士,巡佐,軍士 (法庭或議會等地的)警衛官

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 法证先锋2| 林诗雅电影| 麦当娜简历| 喜羊羊第一部全集免费| 奖励员工的表扬通告怎么写| 豆包简历个人资料| 艳妇乳肉豪妇荡乳ⅹxxoo韩国| 张猛龙魏碑字帖大全| 我未成年 电影| 台版野浪花原版| 电视剧零下三十八度演员表| 男插女曲| 迈克尔·j·福克斯| kaya| 小偷家族深度解析| 直播惊魂夜| 践行者| 怀孕吃什么| 韩国电影色即是空| 乐之路| 美女出水| 绝岭雄风| 四平青年往事 电影| 源代码 电影| 胎儿双顶径标准对照表| 三浦亚沙妃| 预备党员季度思想汇报| 乱世三人行| 邓紫飞| 月亮电影| 黎明电影| 49图库龙门客栈| srv| free hd xxxx moms movie777| 小林凉子| remember11| 好看电影视频| 在线理论视频| 网络查控申请书| 40hq| 在线观看乒乓球直播|