What did Malcolm want with you last night?
在醫院的時候,馬爾科姆想讓你做什么
A target for reprisal.
一個報復的目標
He wants justice, and he's not going to stop until he gets it. Besides, this is good.
他想要以牙還牙,他不會善罷甘休的。情況還不錯
I think your definition of good requires an adjustment.
我想你對"不錯"的定義需要調整下
No, he came to me. Which means he doesn't know that we're responsible for the attempt on his life.
不,他來找我說明他還不知道我們是想要謀殺他的人
Yet. What are the chances of Malcolm discovering who paid the triad to assassinate him?
還不知道。馬爾科姆查到是誰雇了三合會刺殺他的可能性有多大
I was very discreet.
我很謹慎
I wired the money through a shell corporation I own, from an offshore account.
我用海外賬戶通過我的空殼公司匯的錢
Offshore? Good. That's good.
海外的,好的,很好
I'm sending Amanda to London for a few weeks, just as a precaution.
我讓阿曼達去倫敦幾周,以防萬一
Perhaps you should do the same for your family.
也許你也應該安排一下你的家人
There's nothing I wouldn't do to protect my children, Frank.
為了我的孩子我做什么都愿意,弗蘭克。