Oh, crap. What?
噢,見鬼。什么
How is this possible?! This can't happen! He's... Talk to me! Wait.
這怎么可能,怎么會,他...跟我說。等等
He moved. Just north of you. Ocean and Grand. On my way!
他移動了,就在你的北邊,大洋和格蘭街。這就去
I took on cases that were...that I thought that I could... Win. Yes. I'm sorry.
我只處理我覺得我可以...贏的案子。對。抱歉
Gavin Carnahan, I find you guilty of crimes against the Glades.
加文·卡納漢,我宣布,你違反了貧民區的法律
Don't do this! Don't do this!
不要,不要
And I sentence you to death.
我判你死刑
I'm at Ocean and Grand, Felicity. That's just a vacant lot.
我趕到了海洋大地,費利西蒂,這兒是塊空地
How is this possible? This can't happen. He...
怎么可能,這不應該,他...
Find the right address, now!
查出正確地址,快
Oliver, it's over, Carnahan is dead.
奧利弗,沒用了,卡納漢死了