I got him! Shut it down.
找到他了!關了他的信號
Can't. He has a firewall protecting his wireless signal.
不行,他有防火墻保護無線信號
But he's working off an IPX located at 23rd and Mira.
但他在23街和米拉街之間有個IPX
You want to hood up? The middle of the day!
你要喬裝一下嗎?現在是大白天
Look! Listen. Listen to me. Ok. I have 53 cases on my desk right now.
聽著,聽著,聽我說。我的桌上現在有53個案子
I don't always have time to take on every case!
我沒有時間處理每個案子
How's Carnahan? Not making a very persuasive argument.
卡納漢怎么樣了?不是很有說服力
I'm almost there. See anything? I'm only on the first floor. Just six more to go.
我快到了。發現什么了?我剛到第一層。還有6層
There aren't resources. I tried. Oh, my God! I'm sorry! Oliver, hurry.
沒有那么多資源,我努力了。天哪,對不起。奧利弗,快點
Can't find him! He's not here, Felicity! What?!
找不到他!他不在這,費莉希蒂!什么?
I searched every office on every floor! He's not here. Is this the right place?
我找了每層的每間屋子。他不在這,是這里嗎
Are you sure? Yeah, I...
你確定嗎?是,我...