Where's Diggle?
狄格爾呢
I asked him to leave me alone. In my loud voice.
我大聲對他說,我要靜一靜
This wasn't your fault.
這不是你的錯
I was the one who was supposed to find Carnahan, and I was the one who sent you that bogus location.
本該由我來找到卡納漢,但正是我給了你假地址
I've never seen anybody die.
我從未目睹過誰死去
This is the thing with what we do. Sometimes we lose.
這就是我們會遇到的事。有時會失敗
Maybe it is better being alone.
或許一個人更好
I'm not seeing anyone currently, but...
現在我沒跟誰約會
If I were, I don't know how I'd tell him about today.
否則我真不知道該怎么跟他說今天的事
Gentlemen. Welcome. So happy we were able to reach an accord.
先生們,歡迎啊。很高興我們能達成共識
Oh, good. Small talk. Are we going to get on with this?
還跟我閑聊呢。繼續聊嗎
As you wish. Straight to business. The circuit board. Where is it?
好,說正題吧。電路板在哪兒
Somewhere safe. So get us to the boat and then we'll tell you where it is.
安全的地方。帶我們上船,就告訴你它藏哪兒了
And of course you'll be honest about its location.
你們最好別騙我
Well, I wouldn't be. But this one's got some strange hang up about principles and integrity.
我可不想說實話。可這哥們執著于講原則,守誠信
I always imagined as much. Which is why I'd like to make a counter proposal. Men!
我想也是。因此我想提個相反的建議。帶上來!
No! No! You will deliver back to me the circuit board, or I will kill Yao Fei's daughter.
不!不!把電路板給我,否則我殺了姚飛的女兒
So I wouldn't leave.
所以我不能走了
I can't imagine you want the death of an innocent young woman on your hands.
我不相信你會目睹一個年輕的無辜女孩因你而死。
Not with your... Principles.
因為你有你的原則。