And just when you have come to depend upon that... he will leave you.
當你已經習慣這一切改變的時候 他將會離開你
And you will never feel so alive again.
至此以后 你將永遠不會感覺到充實與活力
I'm sorry, Mrs. Bernstein. I know this has been hard on you.
抱歉 伯恩斯坦夫人 我知道這段時期對你而言 非常難熬
Whatever pain he's caused you...
無論他對你造成了什么樣的傷害
I can only hope he didn't mean it.
我只希望他不是有意而為
Can you give me his address in Europe?
你能把他在歐洲的地址告訴我嗎?
He asked me not to.
他讓我別說
Can you tell me when he's coming home?
那你能告訴我 他什么時候回來嗎?
I don't think so.
也不行
So... I don't exist anymore.
也就是說 他的世界里已經沒有我了
I've been edited.
我被編輯刪除了
I haven't quite decided who I'm going to shoot yet.
我還沒決定 這一槍應該打誰
Tom... myself... or you.
湯姆 我自己 還是你
Have you a suggestion?
你有什么建議嗎?
Suicide seems a bit extreme.
自殺看起來極端了點
And killing Tom won't help much.
殺死湯姆 也不會改變任何事情
So I suppose that leaves me.
所以只剩下我了
I suppose it does.
確實是這樣