Who's to say it wasn't the way it was meant to be... when you first brought it in?
你最初版的作品 到底是不是它最佳的版本 這誰又說得清楚呢?
War and Peace.
《戰爭與和平》
Not just War.
它的重點不僅僅只是落在戰爭上
Max.
麥克斯
That's what we editors lose sleep over, you know?
這也是為什么我們編輯容易失眠的原因 知道嗎?
Are we really making books better?
我們真的有讓作品更上一層樓嗎?
Or just making them different?
還是說 我們只是改變了它本身想要傳達的內容?
Morning, Mr. Perkins.
早安 柏金斯先生
Miss Wyckoff, where would we find Mr. Wolfe at the moment?
威科夫小姐 你知道哪兒能找到沃爾夫先生嗎?
He's in Paris, sir.
他現在在巴黎 先生
"Magnificent reviews. Full of praise.
“書評都非常正面 全是褒獎之詞”
"Congratulations, you've done it again. Max."
“祝賀你 再一次成功了 麥克斯”