日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 福爾摩斯基本演繹法 > 福爾摩斯基本演繹法第二季 > 正文

福爾摩斯基本演繹法第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第24集 將計就計

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Previously on Elementary:

《福爾摩斯:演繹法》前情提要
How much heroin is that?
這是多少海洛因
Oh, it's enough.
夠多了
British intelligence isn't here to arrest me.
英國情報局不是來逮捕我的
I am British intelligence.
我就是英國情報局的
Tell me about Sudomo Han. About three years ago,
告訴我蘇多摩·韓的事,大約三年前
when Sherlock was at the height of his drug use,
當時夏洛克正值毒癮的高峰期
Han approached him to act as a sort of
韓找上他,讓他做個
confidential courier.
秘密送貨人
Sherlock took the job?
夏洛克接了這活
Unfortunately, what Sherlock didn't realize
不幸的是,夏洛克沒想到
was that Han was financing a terrorist plot.
韓是在贊助一次恐怖襲擊陰謀
In other words, everything that you did for MI6
也就是說,你為軍情六處做的所有事
was all to protect Sherlock.
全是為了保護夏洛克
Sherrington.
謝林頓
You must be the handler.
你一定是那位上線了
I have a case,
我有一個案子
I think you'd call it.
你應該喜歡這么稱呼
Arthur Cadogan West.
亞瑟·卡多根·韋斯特
Two gunshots to the chest.
胸部中了兩槍致死
Arthur West thought there was a mole in MI6.
亞瑟·韋斯特認定軍情六處有內鬼
Whoever stole his arms wanted these numbers.
不管是誰卸下了他的雙臂,是為了拿到這些數字
West thought they were proof of the mole's existence.
韋斯特認為那是內鬼存在的證據
Work for us, Sherlock.
幫幫我們,夏洛克
Officially.
我是說正式的
Permanently.
永久的那種
I'm moving out.
我要搬出去
Of? The brownstone.
搬出哪里,褐石屋
I need to get my own place. It's time.
我需要自己的空間,是時候了
Good God, man.
老天啊
Sherlock, what are you doing here?!
夏洛克,你來這干什么
It's quite simple.
簡單極了
You're being framed...
你被陷害了
for murder and treason.
謀殺及叛國罪
Sherlock.
夏洛克
What part of "you're being frame"
"你被陷害了"這句話
do you not understand?
哪個詞你聽不懂
For treason? For murder?
叛國罪和謀殺罪嗎
Arthur West thought there was a mole inside MI6.
亞瑟·韋斯特認定軍情六處有內鬼
Are you saying that the mole is framing Mycroft?
你是說是這個內鬼陷害麥考夫嗎
Quite successfully, as it turns out.
從結果來看,非常成功
Bollocks!
胡說八道
You realized Joan was here
你發現喬恩在我這
and you manufactured a reason to intervene.
所以千方百計來找麻煩
When MI6 asked you to join them,
軍情六處請你加入的時候
did they tell you you'd be an asset or just as ass?
他們說你是線人,還是替罪羊
Okay. Back up.
好了,冷靜點
You said the gun that was used to kill West just turned up?
你說警察找到了殺死韋斯特的槍嗎
Obviously planted by the mole.
顯然是內鬼故意栽贓的
Wait, you said my prints were on it.
慢著,你說上面有我的指紋
That's impossible.
這絕不可能
I've only ever handled my own weapon.
我只拿過自己的槍
Fingerprint transference would be child's play
轉移指紋對于訓練有素的間諜來說
to a well-trained spy, and if you don't know that by now,
只是雕蟲小技,要是你現在連這都不知道
then you deserve to be framed.
那你活該被陷害
In my experience,
以我的經驗
the best frame-ups tend to terminate
最完美的陷害栽贓計劃
with murder of the "frame-ee""
都是以"被陷害者"的死結束
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Proving a point.
驗證一個想法
Your car...
你的車
I looked it over on the way over here.
我上來之前查看過
It's an impressive vehicle.
真是輛好車
I particularly like the remote starter function.
我最喜歡它的遙控發動功能
Shall we go now?
我們能走了嗎
Or would you like to see what else the mole has in store?
或者你想看看內鬼還有什么后招
Make yourselves at home.
請隨意
Don't touch any of the first editions.
但別碰那些初版書
Or Watson.
還有華生
What is this place?
這是哪里
It was restored and stocked
哈德森女士的一個顧客
by one of Ms. Hudson's patrons.
把這修葺一新并用來存放藏書
He intended to give it to Columbia,
他本想把這些書帶回哥倫比亞
but apparently, he's got some issues
不過顯然,他對他們
with the way they teach Greek history.
教希臘歷史的方式有些不滿意
Anyway, she's looking after it...
所以在爭執結束之前
while the litigation sorts itself out.
由她來照看這里
Are you sure we weren't followed?
你確定沒人跟蹤我們嗎
You know my methods.
我自有辦法
Besides...
此外
I think our mole is a force of one.
我認為這個內鬼只有一個人
I saw no evidence that Mycroft's flat
我發現麥考夫的公寓
was being monitored.
沒有被監視的跡象
Which suggests that our traitor is finding it difficult
由此可知內鬼很難在維持日常工作的同時
to stalk my brother whilst holding down his day job.
分身跟蹤我的哥哥
I know it's a lot, but you have to remember
我知道這事難以置信,但你要記住
we're ahead of the game.
現在是我們搶占先機
No one but Sherlock knows
除了夏洛克
that the fingerprints on the gun were yours.
沒人知道槍上的指紋是你的
But that's not true, actually.
其實還有別人知道
I-I called MI6, I told them about the prints.
我給軍情六處打電話說了指紋的事
I also told them I think that
我也跟他們說了我覺得
you're the traitor in their midst.
你就是他們中的叛徒
Wh-Why would you...?
你為什么...
One, the frame-up is on, whether we like it or not.
第一,不管我們愿不愿意,你已經被陷害了
Your prints will be identified, the mole will see to that.
內鬼會保證你的指紋被檢測出來
Two, I plan to feign allegiance to MI6,
第二,我計劃假裝效忠于軍情六處
so I can search for the real culprit from the inside.
這樣我就可以從內部尋找真兇了
You're my brother. Do you really think...?
你是我弟弟,你真的覺得...
That I can convince them
我可以讓他們確信
I dislike you enough... to help them
我足夠討厭你,會幫助他們
bring you to justice? I shall dig deep.
查清你的罪行,我會挖出真相的
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
The agency's favorite local.
軍情六處的人最喜歡去的地方
I've got a meeting with him in 20 minutes.
我二十分鐘后要跟他見面
Feel free to resume your rutting.
你們可以繼續纏綿了
Mr. Holmes, you're late. Apologies.
福爾摩斯先生,你遲到了,抱歉
It's my first cabal.
這是我第一次參加秘密小社團
Before we go any further,
在我們開始討論之前
I want to make something very clear: I'm as motivated
我想說明一件事,我跟在場的任何人一樣
to find my brother as anyone in this room.
想找到我哥哥
May I remind you,
我想提醒你
there's still no proof that he compromised the agency.
還沒有證據表明他背叛了軍情六處
Only that he killed Arthur West.
他只是殺了亞瑟·韋斯特
Who was certain enough of a mole's presence
他確信有內鬼的存在
to tattoo both of his arms with evidence.
還把證據紋在了胳膊上
This evidence.
這些證據
This... gibberish?
這些亂碼
Someone thought that gibberish was important enough
有人認為這些亂碼值得
to infiltrate a city morgue
潛入停尸間
and make off with both of his arms.
并偷走他的兩條胳膊
Mycroft and I go way back, as you know.
我跟麥考夫是老交情了,你們也知道
He wasn't one of us,
他并不隸屬于組織
not exactly, but he did good work.
不算是,但他的工作完成得很出色
So, what could have possessed him to turn traitor?
是什么能讓他變成叛徒
If I had to guess, I would say a woman.
要我猜的話,我會說是女人
He's always exhibited poor judgment
在面對情愛的時候
when it comes to the fairer sex,
他的判斷力總是很差
so perhaps he was seduced into his betrayals.
所以他可能是被人引誘背叛的
It's my understanding
據我所知
he'd taken to bedding your partner.
他跟你的搭檔發生關系了
And while I think it's unlikely
盡管我覺得她不可能
that she is the corrupting influence,
是他腐化的影響因素
it has become apparent of late
但最近我發現顯然我不像
that I do not know her as well as I thought.
我以為的那樣了解她
If she engages in any suspicious activity,
如果她有什么可疑行為
I will alert you. In the meantime,
我會告訴你們的,與此同時
I need everything you have on my brother.
我需要你們手里關于我哥哥的一切
I need his files.
我需要他的檔案
I need his records of correspondence...
我需要他的通信記錄
You don't have clearance.
你沒有權限看這些
Data, data, data.
資料,資料,資料
I can not make bricks without clay.
巧婦也難為無米之炊
I know there's no love lost between you and your brother...
我知道你跟你哥哥之間沒有感情
but the fact remains...
但不管怎么說
he is your brother.
他還是你哥哥
You no longer wish my assistance.
你們不需要我的協助了
Very well.
很好
But you should know--
但該讓你們知道
should I divine Mycroft's whereabouts
一旦我發現了麥考夫的下落
by myself, you have my word
我向你們保證
the agency will be the first to know.
我會第一個告訴你們
Well, the good news is
好消息是
that this place is pretty secure...
這地方很安全
but if you're gonna be here for a few days,
但如果你要在這里待一陣的話
we're gonna have to get you some food.
我們得給你弄點吃的
"He has no ambition and no energy.
"他沒有野心也沒有活力
He will not even go out of his way
不撞南墻不回頭
to verify his own solutions.
只會用自己的方式驗證自己的答案
He would rather be considered wrong...
他寧可先被認為做錯了
then go to the trouble of proving himself right."
然后再費勁證明自己是對的"
Something I overheard Sherlock say to my father once.
我曾經聽到夏洛克這么跟我父親說
He was 15.
他那時十五歲
I can't even picture him at 15.
我完全想象不出他十五歲的樣子
It hurt...
那樣...
to be...
被評價...
"assessed..."
真的...
like that.
很傷心
He knows a lot.
他懂得很多
He doesn't know everything.
但他不是無所不知的
I could have followed father into business.
我本可以跟著父親做生意的
I could have...
我本可以...
followed Sherlock into his...
跟夏洛克一起追隨...
...passions,
他的激情
but I...
但我想...
wanted...
我想要的...
...this, I suppose.
是這些
You are a success.
你很成功
You own restaurants all over Europe.
你的餐廳開遍了歐洲
And the things that you've done for your country...
而且你為你的國家做的那些事...
Folly.
很傻
Obviously.
很顯然
I should have said no when the agency approached me.
軍情六處最初和我接觸時,我應該拒絕的
But I remembered what Sherlock said...
但我想起夏洛克的話
and I remembered my father failing to disagree.
想起我父親沒能反駁夏洛克
And I...
所以我...
I thought...
我想
I could prove, at least to myself,
我能證明,至少向我自己證明
that I was...
我比
more than what they thought.
他們所認為的更有能力
Idiocy.
很白癡
Took your time.
你真是不著急
That's the store that Julian Afkhami owns.
那是朱利安·阿夫卡米的店
The man who Arthur West thought was an Iranian spy.
就是亞瑟·韋斯特認為是伊朗間諜的那個人
The same man he thought was corresponding with the mole.
也是他認為和內鬼來往密切的那個人
Well, I get why you'd want to surveil it;
我理解你需要監視這家店
what I don't get is why
但我不理解
you thought you needed to rent a car.
你為何要租輛車
I didn't rent it.
我沒租車
I just needed somewhere to sit.
我就是需要個地方坐
You broke into this car.
你撬車進來的
It was the best available vantage point.
這是最佳監視位置
So, the... the other day, you were...
那天,你...
quite appropriately, angry with Mycroft...
非常地,生麥考夫的氣
and then, this morning,
但今天早上
I find you in his bed.
我在他床上發現了你
So... what changed?
發生了什么變故
So, how'd it go with MI6?
你和軍情六處進展如何
Poorly.
不好
My assistance is no longer welcome.
他們不再需要我的協助
Hence my decision to approach this problem
因此我決定從另外的方向
from a different angle.
來解決這個問題
Joan Watson meet Julian Afkhami.
喬恩·華生,見見朱利安·阿夫卡米
His decision to keep late hours has, thus far,
他深夜都不打烊,因此到現在
prevented my inspection of his workplace.
都一直阻礙了我去檢查他的店
But I was able to root around to the basement
但我去搜查了下這房子底下的
beneath the building.
地下室
Marion told us Arthur had been monitoring him,
瑪麗安告訴我們亞瑟一直在監視他
so, naturally, I looked in the telephone junction box
所以,我去查看了電話接線箱
and I found this
我發現了這個
spliced into the Azatan Books' line.
接在阿澤坦書店的線路上
What is it?
這是什么
It's a transmitter.
是個發射器
Can't be certain it's Arthur West's, of course, but..
不能確定這就是亞瑟·韋斯特的
given his obsession with Afkhami,
但鑒于他緊盯著阿夫卡米
he seems the most likely culprit.
他似乎是最有可能的人
Okay. So...
好吧,那...
West listened in on his calls. What could he have learned?
韋斯特監聽他的電話,那他能聽到什么
I mean, what are the chances Afkhami used his business line
阿夫卡米怎么可能用書店的線路
to place calls to the mole?
來和內鬼聯系
Well, he obviously thought he'd learned something.
很顯然亞瑟覺得能聽到一些東西
Or have you forgotten about the numbers and letters
你難道忘了那些他紋在手臂上的
he had tattooed on his arms?
數字和字母
You mean, the ones that don't seem to make any sense.
你是說那些完全沒什么意義的紋身
Yes, of course, I remember... Shh.
當然記得,噓
It's time.
是時候了
Well, you'll never guess what I found
你永遠猜不到我在倉庫里
in the stockroom.
發現了什么
Stock.
全是庫存書
As far as I can tell, this place is exactly
目前為止我敢說,這個地方就是
what it looks like: A bookstore.
它看上去的那樣,一個書店而已
You haven't had luck either, huh?
你也沒僥幸發現什么
My experience: diligence is the mother of luck.
我的經驗,勤奮是幸運之母
So, suddenly, I'm not diligent.
所以忽然我就不勤奮了
Don't know what you are, Watson. Not lately.
自己該知道的,華生,你最近不勤奮
You are angry because I'm moving out.
你在為我搬出去而生氣
Not angry. I'm disappointed.
不是生氣,是失望
You're still unformed as a detective.
你還是個未成形的偵探
I told you, I don't want to stop working with you.
我說過,我還是會繼續跟你一起工作
You just want to do it on your own terms, is that it?
你就是想用自己的方式來工作,對嗎
I am not the one with terms, okay? You are.
我不是那個拿喬的人,你才是
You're like, made of them.
我行我素,一堆條條框框
You have been from the beginning.
一開始就這樣
Or perhaps this was a mistake.
或許這是個錯誤
You mean breaking in here?
你說潛入這里嗎
That surge protector.
那個電涌保護器(避雷器)
It's right next to the register,
就在計算機寄存器(中央處理器組成部分)
the fax, the credit card scanner,
傳真機,信用卡掃描儀旁邊
but they're all plugged into this extension cord,
但這些儀器都接了延長線
which runs back there.
插回這里
That's not a protector.
這不是保護器
That's a scrambler.
是電子擾頻器
By the looks of it,
從外表看來
it's been here for quite some time.
這個放這里已經很久了
So, whenever Afkhami wanted to communicate
所以當阿夫卡米想要和
with anyone related to his spy work,
與間諜活動有關的人聯系的時候
he'd plug his phone into one of these jacks...
他就把手機插入這個插口
and the scrambler would have prevented Arthur West
這個擾頻器能防止亞瑟·韋斯特或
or any snoop from making out a single word
別的監聽者聽到
of their conversations.
他們對話的具體內容
Here.
拿著
I don't understand.
我不明白
If West couldn't make out what Afkhami was saying, then...
如果韋斯特聽不見阿夫卡米說的什么
how did he know there was a mole in MI6?
那他是怎么知道軍情六處有內鬼的
You know, I believe I know precisely how.
我覺得我知道到底是怎么回事了
West used that to monitor the calls
韋斯特用那個來監聽
between the mole and Afkhami.
內鬼和阿夫卡米間的電話
Unfortunately, Afkhami used the scrambler that we found
不走運的是,阿夫卡米用我們發現的擾頻器
to garble those conversations.
來干擾那些對話
So, all West would have been able to determine
所以韋斯特唯一能確認的
is the meta-data pertaining to each call.
是每通電話的元數據
Meta-data? He would have been able to determine
元數據是什么,他可以確認
the date and time of each call,
每通電話的日期和時間
but more crucially,
但更重要的是
the location of the caller.
打電話人的地理位置
That's the information he had tattooed on his arms.
那就是他紋在胳膊上的信息
These are obviously dates and times,
這些很明顯是日期和時間
but how do you get a location from that column?
但從這些數字里你是怎么得到位置信息的
Well, naturally, the mole would have used disposable phones
通常來說,內鬼會使用一次性手機
to contact Afkhami, but the calls themselves...
聯系阿夫卡米,但每個通話本身
would have been routed through the nearest cell phone tower.
都需要通過最近的手機基站來傳送
Now, every cell phone tower in the world,
目前,世界上的每一組手機基站
has a radio transmitter with its own unique
都配備帶有各自獨特電話信號的
call signal.
無線電發射機
The first letter of each call signal
每個電話信號的首字母
narrows the location down,
縮小了位置范圍
so, a call signal with the first letter, "K,"
所以,"K"為首字母的電話信號
originated in the United States, west of the Mississippi.
來自于美國西密西西比州以西
A "W," is the east.
"W"為首字母的來自東部
"G," is our homeland of Great Britain,
"G"來自我們的祖國英國
you'll see many of the calls originated there.
你會發現有很多通話從那里打來
"I," is Italy and so on and so forth.
"I"來自意大利,如此等等
Now, if we can determine who in MI6 called Afkhami
如果我們能確定軍情六處有誰
from these locations on the dates and times in question...
在這些日期和時間從這些地點打給阿夫卡米
we'll have our mole.
我們就能找到內鬼了
Where does the signal, "VNA," originate?
"VNA"開頭的信號是從哪里來的
Australia.
澳大利亞
The cell phone tower in question is in Sydney.
涉及到的手機基站在悉尼
I was in Sydney January 14, this year.
我今年1月14號在悉尼
I was in Rome April 1, 2013...
2013年4月1日我在羅馬
I was in all of these places at all of these times.
這些時間我都在這些地點出現過
Well, surely, it's not a coincidence.
肯定不會是巧合了
You've been set up,
你被陷害
because you were in the same locations as the mole.
是因為你和內鬼在同樣的地點出現過
Think.
想一想
Who else was in those locations on those dates?
還有誰在那些日期同樣地點出現過
Your handler Sherrington.
你的上線謝林頓
He went to the same places you did.
他去過你到過的每一個地點
He's the mole.
他是內鬼
He murdered Arthur West and then framed you.
他謀殺了亞瑟·韋斯特然后嫁禍給你
Well, that doesn't make any sense.
這說不通
Sherrington brought you onto this.
是謝林頓讓你來調查的
Which suggests that it was his superior,
這能說明是他的上司
Sir Walter, who insisted on my involvement.
華特爵士堅持讓我參與的
We must not say anything to Sherrington
我們不可以對謝林頓說任何事
which might reveal that we know.
以防讓他知道我們掌握的情況
A game of cat-and-mouse is afoot.
貓捉老鼠的游戲開始了
We need to prove that he's guilty of murder,
我們要在他找到你之前
before he manages to find you.
證明他的謀殺罪行
Sherlock Holmes.
我是夏洛克·福爾摩斯
I'm dearly hoping you have something I can tell Sir Walter
我十分希望你能有你哥哥下落的消息
about your brother's whereabouts.
讓我告訴華特爵士
Mr. Sherrington.
謝林頓先生
Frustrating day?
今天不順利嗎
The devil's own.
倒霉透了
Your progress?
你那邊有進展嗎
Mycroft is the nominal head of one of my father's charities
麥考夫是我父親一個慈善基金的
and we think he may have moved some funds
名義負責人,我們認為他可能
out of their accounts
挪用了一些基金
to finance his escape.
來用于逃亡的開銷
We're tracking the whereabouts of a large withdrawal.
我們正在追蹤一筆大額提款的下落
If we follow the money,
如果我們追蹤這筆錢
hopefully we'll find the man himself.
希望可以找到他本人
I'll need the details of that transaction
我需要那筆記錄的詳情
and any other news as soon as you get it.
你有新消息要馬上讓我知道
I heard you're working.
我聽見你還在調查
I'm considering the dates Afkhami and Sherrington spoke.
我在考慮阿夫卡米和謝林頓通話的日期
I would like to get a more precise bead on what they discussed.
我想知道他們到底聊了些什么
Okay. So, how do we do that?
好的,我們應該怎么做
I'd like to work on my own, if it's all the same to you.
我想自己來,如果你不介意的話
Your decision to find new lodgings
你要搬家的決定
necessitates the adaptation of my methods.
使得我必須要調整我的辦案方法
I need to grow accustomed
我需要開始習慣
to working without your input in the evenings,
晚上沒有你的幫助來工作
and I prefer to begin immediately.
而且我希望馬上就開始適應
Looks like you had a productive night.
看起來你昨晚的工作卓有成效
Quite.
很有成效
A bracing reminder that I can function efficiently
令人振奮的是,我發現在特殊情況下
as a lone deductionist,
我也可以
should the circumstances dictate.
獨自高效地進行推理
"Computer virus stymied."
"計算機病毒阻撓"
British intelligence apparently concocted some malware
顯然英國情報部門編寫了一些惡意軟件
and unleashed it on the Iranian government's servers.
并將其運行在了伊朗政府的服務器上
It was intended to retard the progress
這是有意阻礙
of their nuclear program,
他們核計劃的進程
but an anonymous source
但一個匿名線報
alerted the Iranians to its presence
提醒了伊朗政府關于病毒的存在
and they rooted it out before it did any damage,
于是他們得以在病毒造成危害前將其鏟除
after the Iranians made the existence of the virus public.
之后伊朗政府還將此事公之于眾
You think Sherrington tipped them off.
你認為是謝林頓告訴他們的
The virus was successfully counted on 11th of July, 2012,
病毒是在2012年7月11號被發現的
four days after a conversation between Afkhami and Sherrington.
四天前阿夫卡米和謝林頓進行了通話
Three days after a conversation in October, 2013,
2013年10月的通話之后三天
a British aid worker, stationed in Tehran,
一個安插在德黑蘭的英國援助人員
was arrested for espionage.
因為間諜罪被捕
Sherrington passed this information to Afkhami on every call,
謝林頓通過電話向阿夫卡米透露信息
so these are the results.
這些就是結果
There were 20 such conversations.
這樣的通話有二十次
I have accounted for the results of all of them, except for one.
我找到了所有通話的結果,除了一次
The results of the March 5th
3月5號的通話
have yet to reveal themselves.
我們還不知道結果
It's still pretty recent. Maybe it hasn't happened yet.
這是最近的通話,可能還沒有行動
All of these ripples happened within a week of contact.
所有的接觸之后一周內就有動作
There's something I haven't spotted.
還有些東西沒有查到
Captain Gregson. Good morning.
格雷森警監,早上好
Yes. Right away.
好,現在就去
Is everything okay?
發生了什么嗎
It seems he may have divined
他似乎發現了
I've been aiding and abetting a fugitive.
我協助逃犯的事實
Well, don't keep me in suspense.
別讓我坐立不安
What information do you have?
你們到底掌握了什么信息
The department's in possession of the handgun
警局找到了
used to kill Arthur West.
謀殺亞瑟·韋斯特的手槍
It has readable prints, but they're not in AFIS.
上面的指紋并不在自動指紋識別系統中
West was a British national.
韋斯特是英國人
Detective Bell,
貝爾警探
being the exemplary investigator that he is,
作為模范調查員
spent some time getting in touch
和那邊的各種部門
with various departments over there.
取得了聯系
The police in Cambridge had a match.
劍橋的警方找到了匹配的指紋
They picked up a college kid with a bag of pot
三十年前一個因為攜帶大麻
almost 30 years ago.
被捕的大學生
His name was Mycroft Holmes.
名字叫麥考夫·福爾摩斯
As it turns out,
后來發現
that name's all over the department.
警局里別處也出現過這個名字
Someone blew up a Jaguar the other day.
前幾天有人點燃了一輛捷豹汽車
Belonging to...
那車是屬于
would you believe it...
不管你信不信
Mycroft Holmes.
麥考夫·福爾摩斯的
So, who have you told about this?
你還告訴過誰
No one,
我還
yet.
沒告訴任何人
Where's your brother?
你哥哥人在哪兒
And what are his fingerprints doing on a murder weapon?
為什么他的指紋會出現在兇器上
I assure you
我向你保證
that Mycroft is not a killer.
麥考夫并不是殺人兇手
If he's innocent, you should let us help.
如果他是無辜的,你應該讓我們幫你
There are certain forces at play here.
還有其他勢力參與其中
There are always "Forces at play" with you.
你總是和"其他勢力"攪和在一起
I don't know your brother,
我不認識你哥哥
but I do know that he left his fingerprints
但我知道他在處決式的謀殺現場
at the scene of an execution-style killing.
留下了指紋
I'm gonna put out a Finest Message
我要在通緝令上
and a Want Card.
寫上他的名字
And when I do,
之后
there's gonna be plenty of people that are wondering
很多人都會疑惑
why our consultant's brother is wanted for murder.
為什么我們顧問的哥哥是謀殺通緝犯
Who is it?
誰啊
Tim Sherrington.
蒂姆·謝林頓
Sorry to drop by unannounced.
抱歉來之前沒有通知
Could you just give me a minute?
請稍等一下
Sorry about that.
抱歉久等
Sherlock's not here right now.
夏洛克現在不在家
That's quite all right.
沒關系
I was actually rather hoping to have a word with you.
其實我希望能和你談談
I was just keeping up with the rest of our caseload.
我在整理我們其它待處理的案件
I'm expecting a Skype from one of our contacts any minute.
我在等我們的聯系人上線視頻聊天
Oh. I won't keep you long.
我不會耽擱你很久的
I just wanted to pick your brains for a little while.
我只想征求一下你的看法
I must admit,
我得承認
Mycroft has disappeared more effectively than I'd have thought possible.
麥考夫藏得比我想象中的更隱蔽
It's made the investigation a tad frustrating.
這使得調查陷入了小小的僵局
So I gather.
我猜也是
From what I understand...
就我所知
you and Mycroft were involved for a time.
麥考夫和你曾是戀人關系
I wondered if you had any personal insights
我在想你是否就他的躲藏地點
as to where he might be?
有什么獨到的想法
"Insights," Um...
"獨到的想法"
I think you're asking the wrong person.
我想你問錯了人
I had no idea he was tied up with Le Milieu or with you.
我都不知道他與"中間人"或是與你關系密切
Turns out, I know next to nothing about Mycroft Holmes.
事實表明,我對麥考夫·福爾摩斯幾乎一無所知
Fair enough.
有道理
So, what about your investigation?
那么,你的調查怎么樣了
Anything worth sharing?
有什么能說的嗎
Uh... no major breakthroughs.
沒什么重要發現
Although, we are investigating the possibility
但目前我們調查到
that he purchased some property in the Catskills
他可能假托他的某個投資商的名義
under the name of one of his investors.
在卡茲奇購置了一些產業
There's a chance that he might be hiding out there,
很可能他現在就藏在那里
but I think he's smarter than that, so...
但我又覺得他應該沒那么笨,所以...
I'm sorry, but, uh,
不好意思,但是
last night, your partner told me that you thought...
昨晚你搭檔告訴過我你們覺得
he'd raided one of his dad's charities.
他可能打劫了他父親的慈善基金
So I was just pondering which of those stories was true.
所以我現在在想你們說的哪個故事是真的
If, indeed...
或者事實上
either one is.
兩個都不是
I wonder...
我想著
if I were to hold you down
如果我控制住你
and threaten to put one of your eyes out with my thumb...
用挖出你的眼睛來威脅
would you tell me where you're hiding him?
你會告訴我你把他藏在哪里了嗎
I've a mind to do it.
我已經有意愿這么做了
Actually, we're not alone,
事實上,這里并不只有我們兩個人
everyone is here.
"人人"也在
Not "Everyone" in the general sense,
當然不是通常意義上的"所有人"
"Everyone" the proper noun-- the cyber-activists.
"人人"是一個黑客小團體
I opened up a chat with maybe 15 of them
當你按響門鈴的時候
when you rang the doorbell.
我開始和他們聊天,大概有十五個人吧
I thought it might come in handy.
我想著也許能派上用場
I look forward to dealing with
我期待稍后能解決
you and the Holmes boys later.
你和福爾摩斯兄弟
I look forward to seeing you on trial for murder.
我期待看到你因為謀殺受審
Watson!
華生
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我沒事,我沒事
I told you that when I called.
我電話里就說過了
It's okay.
沒關系的
It is, in point of fact, the very opposite of okay.
實際上這很有關系
Sherrington knows we're onto him.
謝林頓知道我們盯上他了
He's gonna complicate things. Yes. I know.
他會讓事情更復雜的,我知道
So, it's a good thing I figured out
所以,好消息是在他來之前
another piece of the puzzle before he got here.
我解開了一個謎團
The communication between him and Afkhami?
他和阿夫卡米的聯絡嗎
You said there were 20 different calls, right?
你說總共有二十通電話,對吧
You found a corresponding ripple effect for all of them
你找到了幾乎所有通話對應的事件
except for the 17th one--
除了第十七通電話
a call that was placed from the mole to Afkhami in March.
三月份由內鬼打給阿夫卡米的電話
You gonna tell me your breakthrough
你打算告訴我你的重大發現了嗎
or continue to remind me of my own?
還是打算繼續重復我的發現
I don't know. Maybe if you hadn't cut me off last night,
我不知道,如果昨晚你沒有讓我走開
we could have had this breakthrough together,
也許我們會一起解決這個問題
not to mention, a lot sooner.
更別說我們能更早解決問題
Listen, I think I understand the significance of the 17th call.
聽著,我想我弄明白了第十七通電話
There were repercussions in the days that followed,
這通電話結束后發生了好幾起重大事件
they just weren't global; they were local.
但都不是國際事件,而是本地的
Nadir Khadem was found bound and beaten to death
三月七日納迪爾·哈迪姆被發現于
in a vacant apartment in Bed-Stuy on March 7,
貝德斯泰森某空置公寓,捆綁并毆打致死
just two days after call number 17.
就在第十七個電話后兩天
He was Iranian.
他是伊朗人
Yes. Same as Julian Afkhami.
沒錯,和朱利安·阿夫卡米一樣
Detectives who were investigating
調查的警探認為
thought that he was killed over gambling debts...
他可能是因為賭債被殺的
but a blog written by a Persian emigrant
但一個波斯移民的博客
maintained that his death was a political assassination.
認為他的死亡是一起政治暗殺
So he was active in trying to provide unfettered access
他一直致力于為伊朗公民提供
to the Internet... for Iranian citizens.
自由的上網途徑
Would have made him a target of the regime.
這很可能讓他被伊朗政府盯上
You think Sherrington helped Afkhami locate Khadem
你覺得謝林頓也許在幫助阿夫卡米
for the Iranian government.
背后的伊朗政府追蹤哈迪姆
Then Afkhami passed that information off to the person,
然后阿夫卡米把相關信息傳遞給
or people, who killed him.
負責暗殺他的人
You get that this is a good thing, right?
你知道這是件好事,對吧
The crime took place in New York.
這件案子發生在紐約
Everything else was outside the country.
其他案子都不在美國
There's evidence we can look at, people we can talk to--
在這里我們能找證據,找證人
I'm sorry. I'm still distracted
不好意思,我還在想著
by the visit you were paid by Mr. Sherrington.
謝林頓先生來找你這件事
I handled it.
我已經處理好了
Well, you shouldn't have had to handle it!
你本來用不著處理這種事的
Just as you shouldn't have had to
就像幾天前你根本不用
fear for you life several days ago.
擔心自己的人身安全
If we hadn't been pulled into the vortex
可現在我們因為麥考夫的小命命懸一線
that is my brother's life...
被扯進這攤麻煩事
He didn't mean for any of this to happen.
他也不想發生這種事情的
Cancer cells don't mean to suffocate healthy ones.
癌細胞也不是故意讓健康人生病的
They just do.
但它們就是有危害
So he's a cancer now?
所以他現在是癌癥了嗎
You object to that comparison
你之所以反感這個比喻
because he's a leukemia survivor, but...
只是因為他是白血病幸存者,但是
given Mycroft's ability to toxify people, places and things,
考慮到麥考夫禍害四方的能力
I submit his disease's remission
我認為他的病情緩解
was less miracle and more professional courtesy.
更可能是醫生敬業而不是某種奇跡
Everything that happened with MI6:
所有跟軍情六處有關的事情
Me being taken, Mycroft being framed...
我被抓,麥考夫被陷害
You keep insisting that it's all his fault,
你都堅持認為全是他的錯
but it's not.
但是并非如此
You played a big part in it too.
你也有很大的責任
Are you sure Sherrington didn't strike you?
你確定謝林頓沒有襲擊你嗎
Perhaps, about that head?
也許他打了你的頭
Sudomo Han.
蘇多摩·韓
He hired you once, back in London.
他在倫敦的時候曾經雇傭過你
But you didn't know what he really was.
但你不知道他的真實身份
Sherlock.
夏洛克
Something happened?
出事了嗎
Your old friend, the, uh...
你的老朋友
handler...
上線
...paid Watson a visit.
去找了華生
I-is she...? She's unharmed.
她有沒有... 她沒事
But he knows that we know.
但我們知道的,他也知道了
There will undoubtedly be consequences.
這肯定會造成后果的
That's not why you're here.
這不是你來的原因
So I know the truth about you.
我知道真相了
MI6.
你和軍情六處
You'd got out and...
你已經離開了...
...they pulled you back in because of me.
但是因為我,你又被牽扯進去
Joan.
喬恩
Yeah.
I know you didn't tell her.
我知道你沒有告訴她
You're angry.
你很生氣
I'm just confused.
我只是很困惑
You owed me...
你什么也
nothing.
不欠我的
You're my brother.
你是我的弟弟
The connection between my drug use...
我吸毒這件事
and the mistakes I made regarding Sudomo Han
跟我在蘇多摩·韓身上犯的錯
could not be more obvious.
之間的聯系再明顯不過了
And the program to which I owe my sobriety
而我自己決定的戒毒方案
dictates that I make an amends.
要求我補償之前的一切
And at the appropriate juncture...
等到時機合適的時候
I shall.
我會的
In the meantime...
與此同時
...you should know that I'm gonna fix this.
你也該知道我會解決這件事
Every last bit of it.
所有的一切
Why did you want me to come to the apartment
為什么你要讓我來
that Nadir Khadem was killed in?
納迪爾·哈迪姆被殺的這間公寓
Didn't they clean this place months ago?
他們不是在幾個月前就清理過這里了嗎
You recreated the blood spatter with paint.
你用油漆重現了噴濺的血跡
Why?
為什么
They have crime scene photos for that, you know.
他們有血跡的現場照片
Yeah. I've been studying them quite intently.
是,我曾經專心研究過那些照片
Something bothers me about the photographs,
照片里有些東西一直困擾著我
but the source of the disconnect eluded me.
但我一直想不出源頭是什么
So I felt the need to...
所以我覺得我應該
immerse myself in the crime scene.
讓自己沉浸在犯罪現場中
Well, you definitely did that.
你現在就沉浸在其中
Did it work?
有用嗎
Perhaps.
也許
At least, partially.
至少起了部分作用
I now believe the official theory
現在,我相信官方關于
accrued to the murder of Nadir Khadem is indeed a canard.
納迪爾·哈迪姆遇害案的說法是錯誤的
Observe.
注意
If the attacker had struck him repeatedly with a bat...
如果襲擊者曾用球棍反復擊打他
blood would have flown off the weapon
當他反復揮動武器的時候
as he drew it back for blow after blow.
血液會從武器上甩下來
Where would it have landed?
那么會落在哪兒呢
The ceiling.
天花板
The ceiling is clean.
天花板是干凈的
So what do you think happened?
那你認為發生了什么
I think it's unlikely that the murder was politically motivated.
我覺得兇手不像是有什么政治目的
It's too sloppy to be an assassination.
作為暗殺行動又太過草率
So that leaves me in search of a third option.
所以我需要尋找第三種可能
But it is...
但是
beautiful, isn't it?
這很漂亮,對嗎
I don't know. It's kind of gruesome.
不知道,有點嚇人
Not the bloodstains.
不是說血跡
The work...which has led us here.
是說我們的工作,我們來到這里
I deciphered the code on West's arms.
我破解了韋斯特胳膊上的密碼
You found the murder of Nadir Khadem,
你發現了納迪爾·哈迪姆兇殺案
the elusive 17th ripple effect,
難以捉摸的第十七個電話的連鎖反應
I recreate the scene,
我重建了現場
and now, here we are,
現在,我們站在這里
on the verge of a breakthrough.
即將取得突破
Our collaboration works, Watson.
我們的合作很有用,華生
Even when things are less than ideal between us,
即使在我們之間存在問題的時候
it works.
還是很有用
When I look back on the last 18 months,
當我回顧過去的十八個月時
I often categorize it as a kind of...
我常把它歸類為一種
grand experiment.
偉大的實驗
The results of which have demonstrated to me,
讓我驚訝的是
much to my surprise,
實驗結果表明
that I am capable of change.
我能夠改變
So I will.
所以我會
Change.
改變
For you.
為了你
For the sake of our partnership.
為了我們的搭檔關系
For the sake of our-our work.
為了我們的工作
Stay.
留下來吧
You have this kind of...
你有一種吸引人的
pull.
力量
Like gravity.
像地心引力一樣
I'm so lucky that I fell into your orbit.
我如此幸運地進入了你的生活軌道
But if we live together, that's how it will always be.
但如果我們住在一起,狀況就會一成不變
Me orbiting you.
我總是跟著你走
There'll always be the next case, the next problem.
總會有下一個案子,下一個問題
And I will always get pulled along.
我就一直被拽著走
It's an exciting way to live,
這樣生活很激動人心
but there are consequences.
但也有后果
We will work this out.
我們會想出辦法的
I know we will.
我知道我們能行
But I need to get my own place.
但我需要有自己的空間
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
I now know...
我現在知道
how Nadir Khadem was murdered.
納迪爾·哈迪姆是怎么被殺死的了
Drinking on duty?
值班的時候喝酒
Sir Walter wouldn't approve.
華特爵士不會允許的
Well...
不過
what the old man doesn't know about.
這老頭不知道的話便無妨
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
"Best shepherd's pie in the city."
市里最好的土豆肉餡餅店
Or so you claimed whenever we found ourselves in New York.
或你所謂的不論何時能在紐約找到自己的地方
Look, for what it's worth...
聽著,不管怎樣
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
For...?
為什么
I'm not recording you, if that's what you're worried about.
我沒有錄音,如果你是擔心這個的話
No.
不是
No, you wouldn't, would you?
不,你不會的,對吧
It's ungentlemanly.
那很沒有風度
Just so's you know, it was his idea
正如你所知,讓你弟弟
to get your brother on the West thing.
攪進韋斯特的案子是他的主意
The old man's.
老人家的主意
After that...
在那之后
things snowballed.
事情就像雪球越滾越大
I want to know what it'll cost to undo this.
我想知道停手的代價
You and Walter,
你和華特
all the other lords and ladies think your titles
還有其他王公貴婦
and your money can fix anything.
總以為地位和金錢能解決一切
But some things, some people
但有的事和有的人
are more complicated.
比想象的更復雜
Is that what you are?
你是這樣的人嗎
Complicated?
復雜的
I came up in the trenches, mate.
我是從真槍實彈中過來的,伙計
I came up hard.
克服重重困難
I'm simple, like a hammer.
我很簡單,像錘子那樣
But the powers that be at the agency,
但是組織里的當權者
they don't favor blokes like me.
不喜歡像我這樣的人
There are ceilings, you know.
總會有限制,你知道的
And so you committed multiple acts of treason.
所以你犯下多重叛國罪
Makes sense to me.
聽起來合情合理
It's a Sig Sauer, isn't it?
是把西格紹爾的槍吧
In your pocket. Pointed straight at my heart.
就在你口袋里,直指我的心臟
Give me one good reason not to pull the trigger.
給我一個不扣扳機的好理由
Well, I can think of two.
我能想到兩個
What if Le Milieu knew the truth about you,
要是"中間人"知道了真相
about your role in the downfalls
知道你使得他們一些
of some of their more powerful members.
更有權勢的成員垮臺
You're threatening to burn me?
你在威脅要供出我
I die, a letter gets mailed.
我死了,會一封信寄出
Some very angry Frenchmen come looking for you.
會有一群憤怒的法國人來找你麻煩
Your brother and your bird will want to help.
你弟弟和你的愛人肯定想要幫助你
But you know Le Milieu.
但你知道更"中間人"的行事風格
How messy they can be.
他們會多么不擇手段
Collateral damage and such like.
趕盡殺絕,防止萬一
No, I'll tell you what we'll do.
我告訴你我們要怎么做
I'll settle up here.
我先付賬
Then we'll go for a walk to my car.
然后我們走到我停車的地方
And then I'll take you somewhere nice.
我帶你去個好地方
Somewhere quiet.
一個僻靜的地方
And then I'll put a bullet right behind your ear.
然后我在你腦袋上來一槍
I die a traitor and you get away with everything.
我以叛徒之名死去,你就能夠洗白
Quite an offer.
多棒的提議
Well, it's the best one you're going to get.
這是你能有的最好結果了
Mate.
伙計
Mr. Afkhami, thanks for coming in.
阿夫卡米先生,謝謝您能來
This is an incredible inconvenience.
簡直太不方便了
I had to close my store.
我不得不關了店
Oh, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
We just got a few questions.
我們只有幾個問題要問
Right this way.
這邊請
I knew of Nadir Khadem.
我知道納迪爾·哈迪姆這個人
The Persian community's a small one,
波斯人的圈子很小
but I didn't have a relationship with the man.
但我跟他并不熟
Then you probably know we were investigating his murder.
那你應該知道我們正在調查他的謀殺案
We've recently discarded the theory
我們最近排除了
that he was killed by someone he owed money to.
是他的債主殺了他的可能性
The bloodstains were quite unusual.
血跡非常特別
I tried to reconcile them with all of the common means
我把它跟普通殺人方法所造成的血跡
of killing someone, but I couldn't.
做了比對,但是不相符
Then I tried to reconcile them with all the uncommon means
于是我又把它跟非普通殺人方法所造成的血跡
of killing someone.
做了比對
The blood patterns are consistent with spatter
濺出的血跡是由于
that would occur after a thrown object
飛行中的物體擊中
struck the head of the victim.
被害者的頭部而形成的
We now believe that someone threw projectiles
現在我們認為是有人朝哈迪姆先生扔東西
at Mr. Khadem until he died.
直到把他砸死
He was stoned to death.
他是受石刑而死的
That's... strange.
這很...奇怪
Yeah.
是的
It's also very, very personal.
這也是很深的私人恩怨
Whoever murdered Nadir Khadem had a visceral hatred for him.
殺害納迪爾·哈迪姆的人對他恨之入骨
Do you recognize those, Mr. Afkhami?
你認出這些了嗎,阿夫卡米先生
They're various e-mails from Nadir Khadem
這些是納迪爾·哈迪姆發給一個叫
to a woman named Yasmin Afkhami.
婭斯敏·阿夫卡米的女人的電子郵件
Your wife.
也就是你的妻子
They're intimate.
他們私通了
The two of them were having an affair.
他們在搞婚外情
You obviously had your suspicions.
很顯然你起了疑心
You asked your contact at MI6
于是你讓在軍情六處的聯系人
to apply his vast intelligence apparatus to that problem.
利用他的大型情報機構來處理這個問題
Where did you get these?
你們從哪弄到的這些
We've been in touch with your wife.
我們跟你妻子聯系過了
Turns out, she has some residual anger
原來,她對她丈夫殘忍地
over the fact that her husband brutally murdered her lover.
殺害了她情人這件事仍然耿耿于懷
You had to tell her about it, didn't you?
你一定得跟她說這件事,對吧
Or you wouldn't have been reasserting your dominance over her.
否則你就不能重申你對她的統治了
You tried to burn the clothes you were wearing when you did it,
你之前想要把你殺人時穿的衣服燒掉
but your wife pulled your undershirt out of the fire.
但是你妻子,把你的汗衫弄了出來
It has Nadir Khadem's blood on it.
上面有納迪爾·哈迪姆的血
I want a lawyer.
我要找律師
I'm gonna give you a little preview of what he's gonna tell you.
我先來告訴你他會怎么跟你說吧
Tell us about your work as a spy and your mole in MI6.
告訴我們你做間諜的事以及在軍情六處的內鬼
Or you'll never take a breath of free air again.
否則你就永遠別想自由了
He gave us everything you described...
他跟我們說了所有你所預料的事
how he recruited Sherrington, how he paid him.
怎么策反謝林頓,怎么付給他錢
and what they talked about.
以及他們談過什么
Your brother should be in the clear.
你哥哥應該洗清罪名了
Thank you.
謝謝
A body just landed in the morgue.
停尸房來了一具尸體
British national.
英國人
We need to get down there.
我們得下去看看
Sherrington.
謝林頓
How did this happen?
怎么會這樣
We don't know. A janitor found the body.
我們不知道,清潔工發現的尸體
Now, there's no money left in his wallet, but this
雖然他錢包里的錢都沒了
reads too clean to be a robbery gone wrong.
但這很明顯不是劫殺
Somebody executed him.
有人處決了他
Given everything you two just told me,
鑒于你們倆跟我說的一切
I have a pretty good idea who had a motive.
我很清楚誰有殺人動機
Mycroft is not a murderer.
麥考夫不是謀殺犯
Put out a new Finest Message for Mycroft Holmes.
重新通緝麥考夫·福爾摩斯
Tell me you did not murder that man.
告訴我你沒有殺那個人
I did not murder that man.
我沒有殺那個人
But I had a hand.
但是也跟我有關
Explain.
解釋一下
I had a chat with him yesterday.
我昨天跟他聊了一會
He made it very clear that if you managed to undo him,
他說得很清楚,如果你妨礙了他
there would be consequences.
那么后果自負
He threatened us.
他威脅了我們
He said there was a letter.
他說有一封信
That in the event of his death or arrest,
如果他死了或被捕
it would be sent to certain parties within Le Milieu.
那封信會被送到"中間人"的某些人手里
He planned to burn me.
他想讓我死
Tell them I was British intelligence.
告訴他們我是英國情報局的
He also made it very clear that you two
他還說得很清楚,那就是
would be caught in the crossfire.
你們兩個也會被連累受到傷害
We can take care of ourselves, you know that.
我們能照顧好自己,你知道的
You don't know these men, Sherlock.
你不了解這些人,夏洛克
Not like I do.
不像我這么了解
So if you didn't kill Sherrington, who did?
如果不是你殺的謝林頓,那是誰殺的
Bit of luck, you introducing me to your friends
幸運的是,前幾周你把我介紹給了
at the NSA the other week.
你在國安局的朋友
Agent McNally?
麥克納探員
I told you-I was a clearing house for MI6.
我說過我的軍情六處信息集散地
I stored facts; facts which
我收集情報,這些情報
were as valuable to the National Security Agency
對軍情六處很有價值
as they were to MI6.
對國安局也一樣
After my talk with Sherrington, I went to them.
跟謝林頓見面后,我去找了他們
I made a deal.
跟他們達成了協議
Wait a second-- are you saying that they killed him?
等等,你的意思是國安局的人殺了他
More like played him at his own game.
更應該說是他作繭自縛
They had their own contacts at Le Milieu,
他們自己在"中間人"里也有線人
which I suspected all along.
就像我猜的那樣
They made certain parties
他們讓組織里的
in that organization aware of MI6's infiltration.
某些人意識到軍情六處已滲透其中
And, in turn, Le Milieu
于是"中間人"
made an example of Sherrington.
就拿謝林頓開刀殺雞儆猴
You're not making any sense. If they know about him,
這完全說不通,如果他們知道謝林頓
then they know about you. They'll come after you,
也會知道你,他們就會找你報復
just like he wanted them to.
這正是謝林頓的意圖
Well, as it turns out, Joan,
但其實上,喬恩
I'm already dead.
我已經死了
What're you talking about?
你在說什么呢
He means the NSA has agreed to fake his demise.
他是說國安局答應幫他偽造死亡
There was an accident
就在剛才,第歐根尼
at Diogenes, a little while ago.
發生了一場意外
A fire broke out in the kitchen.
廚房里起火
When the smoke clears,
濃煙消散以后
the body of a man will be found.
會發現一具男人尸體
A man about my size.
跟我身形相當
A man in possession
身上還有
of my personal effects.
我的私人物品
The blaze, of course, will disguise the fact
當然,大火會掩蓋真相,那其實
that he's a cadaver.
只是一具死尸
But if you're supposed to be dead...
但如果你已經死了
He can't stay in New York.
他就不能繼續待在紐約
Nor can he go to London. Or Rome.
也不能回倫敦,或者去羅馬
Or anywhere else he's had dealings with Le Milieu.
跟"中間人"打過交道的所有地方都不能去
He needs to disappear.
他必須消失
Probably forever.
也許是永遠
I'm so sorry, Joan.
真對不起,喬恩
Sherlock and I were working on this, you...
夏洛克和我正在想辦法,你
you knew that.
你知道的
I did what I had to do.
我不得不這么做
Lazy.
懶惰
Stupid.
愚蠢
Sherlock... Watson's right.
夏洛克... 華生說的對
We could fix this. But that would require
我們可以解決這事,只是需要
hard work... effort.
更多努力,付出
I can't believe I came to you last night,
不敢相信我昨晚竟然去找你
asking your forgiveness.
請求你的原諒
You are the same self-absorbed sloth...
你還是原來那個自私的懶鬼...
I love you, brother.
我愛你,弟弟
This last year...
過去這一年
...it's been a gift.
是老天爺給我的禮物
Is that a month to month lease, then?
那它是按月租嗎
Yes, that's right.
對,沒錯
I-I would like to see the apartment as soon as possible.
我希望能盡快看看公寓
Yes, one person.
對,一個人住
No pets.
沒有寵物
Mr. Holmes.
福爾摩斯先生
I was wondering if we might talk for a moment.
我希望可以跟你聊聊
I was sorry to hear about your brother.
我聽說了你哥哥的事,請節哀順變
I assume by now you've been
我想現在你已經知道
apprised of the arrest of Julian Afkhami.
朱利安·阿夫卡米被捕的事了吧
He was conspiring with Sherrington, not Mycroft.
與他共謀的是謝林頓,不是麥考夫
Just as I know that Mr. Sherrington
我也同樣知道謝林頓先生
was subsequently murdered.
隨后就被謀殺了
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
終于擺脫了害群之馬
I only wish he'd been slotted
我真希望他在陷害你哥哥之前
before he got to your brother.
就被除掉
Several days ago,
幾天前
Mr. Sherrington made me an offer of employment.
謝林頓先生提議要雇傭我
He thought I could be of great assistance to MI6.
說我能給軍情六處提供極大的協助
I'm just curious--
只是我很好奇
was this the attempt of a criminal
這是因為作為罪犯,他想
to keep his enemy close,
讓敵人離自己更近些
or was he acting on orders?
還是單純地執行命令
It's hard to know now what Sherrington
很難說清謝林頓能從其中
thought he'd gain from it.
得到什么好處
But...
the offer came from me.
這是我提出來的
Well, in that case,
這樣的話
I'd very much like to take you up on it.
我很愿意接受

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
transaction [træn'zækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 交易,處理,辦理,事務
(復)trans

聯想記憶
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 決定,決策

 
assure [ə'ʃuə]

想一想再看

vt. 使確信,使放心,確保

聯想記憶
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 應該得到
vt. 應受,值得

聯想記憶
vast [vɑ:st]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,廣闊的
n. 浩瀚的太

 
fingerprint ['fiŋgə.print]

想一想再看

n. 指紋,特點 vt. 取 ... 的指紋,鑒別特征

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺點,過失,故障,毛病,過錯,[地]斷層

 
gravity ['græviti]

想一想再看

n. 重力,嚴重,莊重,嚴肅

聯想記憶
traitor ['treitə]

想一想再看

n. 叛徒,賣國賊,出賣朋友者

聯想記憶
criminal ['kriminl]

想一想再看

adj. 犯罪的,刑事的,違法的
n. 罪犯

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 女忍者椿的心事| 保镖电影大全免费| 巴霍巴利王2国语版在线观看免费| 非常外父| 雅马哈调音台说明书| 同性gay在线| 养小动物的作文| 胡金铨最好的十部电影| 房东小姐| 简单的应急预案怎么写| 永濑佳子| 痛风能吃的菜一览表| 1988年英国的白蛇传说| 楼下的租客| 花落花开电影| 可隆衣服属于什么档次| 影库影片| 电视剧警察锅哥免费观看全集| 洛可希佛帝的全部电影| 男士烫发发型图片2024款| 天地无伦| 大奉打更人电视剧在线播放视频 | 布里奇顿第四季| 日本电影纯爱| 方言的战争在线观看高清免费完整版| 无锡电视台| 白上之黑电影| 心经全文260字| 小娘惹电视连续剧48集剧情| 皮肤诊所| 屁屁视频| 麦子叔| 第一财经直播电视直播| 实验室火灾报警电铃响时应当| 洛可希佛帝| 德兰| 无法抗拒的爱| 阳巧玥| 魔影| 安姨电影| 古董局中局2鉴墨寻瓷|