Previously on Elementary...
《福爾摩斯:演繹法》前情提要
Something's wrong? We need to talk.
出事了,我們得談談
I told her... told her what you were,
我告訴她你是怎樣的人了
but she wouldn't listen. Sherlock.
可她不聽我的,夏洛克
To allow a criminal syndicate to set up shop
居然讓你的破餐廳
in your stupid restaurant.
變成黑社會的老巢
So, you said you struck some sort of "Deal" With them.
你說你跟他們達成了一個協議
Explain it to me.
跟我解釋一下
We're doing our best, considering the circumstances.
鑒于目前的情況,我們在盡全力
Circumstances that could have been avoided
要是你幾個月前就把你弟弟帶離紐約
if you'd removed your brother from New York,
目前的情況根本不會發生
as I recommended a few months ago.
我之前就建議你這么做
You must realize that as soon as we hand over the list,
你肯定知道一旦我們交出名單,他們就會殺了
they will murder you, me and Joan.
他們就會殺了你,我和喬恩
Let's approach the situation the smart way.
讓我們用聰明的方法來解決問題
You have what we asked for?
你拿到我們要的東西了嗎
Kill them.
殺了他們
It's all clear.
這里已經安全
You squared, sir?
您沒事吧,先生
Obviously, there's a great deal I need to tell you.
很顯然,我有很多事要告訴你
Holmes.
福爾摩斯
You okay?
你沒事吧
No. Something's happened.
不,出事了
I need the captain's help. Yours as well.
我需要警監的幫助,還有你的
Watson?
華生
Yeah. I'm okay.
對,我沒事
Look, we're really busy right now,
聽著,我們現在很忙
but if you need me, grab me. All right?
但如果你需要我,就叫我,好嗎
Where are you?
你在哪里
Home.
在家
Mycroft's here, too.
麥考夫也在這里
There's a lot you need to know.
有很多事要讓你知道
It's okay.
沒事的
It's all right.
沒關系
I'm all right.
我沒事
My brother?
我哥哥呢
Here.
這呢
All things considered, you're doing quite well.
綜合考慮,你沒什么大礙
I can give you something to help you sleep, if you like.
如果你需要的話我可以給你一些安眠藥
Oh, that's okay.
不用了
Give me one reason I shouldn't thrash you.
給我一個不打你的理由
You're upset, and you're right to be, but I can explain.
你生氣了,這完全合理,但我能解釋
Actually, I've heard this before,
我已經聽過這些了
I don't need to hear it again.
我不需要再聽一遍
I'm going to bed. Excuse me.
我要去睡覺了,失陪
Expat physician.
外籍醫生
Two guards both carrying Glock 17s
兩個警衛都帶著格洛克17s式手槍
and wearing bulletproof jackets.
還穿著防彈背心
British Intelligence? MI6?
英國情報局,軍情六處
Obviously, you struck some sort of deal with them.
顯然你跟他們有某種交易
Copping to your various criminal activities
承認了你的各種犯罪行為
in exchange for help with rescuing Watson.
以交換對營救華生的幫助
Gentlemen, please know you have my deepest gratitude
先生們,對于你們將我的搭檔
for bringing my partner home in one piece.
安全帶回家,我深懷感激
As for my brother,
至于我哥哥
I can only hope that whatever deal he struck with you
我只希望他跟你們達成的交易中
involves some form of jail time.
包含了一些牢獄時光
Are you quite finished?
你說完了嗎
No, not even close.
還早著呢
Then I'll do you the favor of telling you you're wrong.
那我就賞臉告訴你你說錯了
British Intelligence isn't here to arrest me.
英國情報局不是來逮捕我的
I am British Intelligence.
我就是英國情報局的
Everything I've told you is true, more or less.
我以前告訴你的都是真的,基本上是
I've just omitted a great deal.
我只是省略了很多內容
It's true, my business was going through a rough patch.
我的生意遇到了困難是真的
I needed cash to keep my restaurants afloat.
我需要現金來維持我的餐廳
So, you took money from drug dealers.
所以你從毒品販子手里拿錢
What could go wrong?
能出什么問題呢
Le Milieu approached me with what they called
"中間人"帶著一個他們所謂的
a "Mutually beneficial arrangement."
"互惠安排"找到了我
It was not an offer one could decline,
那是一個讓人無法拒絕的提議
and yet that's precisely what I intended to do.
而且那正是我想要做的
But, before I could give my official word,
但在我正式同意之前
I was visited by a man from MI6.
一個軍情六處的人來找我
He told me they'd been watching Le Milieu
他說他們一直在監控"中間人"
and were aware of the offer he urged me to accept.
而且也知道他那個提議
Burrow in, keep my eyes and ears open,
希望我打入敵人內部,多看多聽
do some good for Queen and country.
做點對女王和國家有益的事
And here was me thinking MI6
我總以為軍情六處
was an intelligence organization.
是個高智商組織(又作"情報機構")
But they sought help from you, a virtual cartoon character.
但他們向你尋求幫助,你這么個卡通人物
You're not listening.
你沒有認真聽
Would you put that down before you kill us both?
你能把那個放下嗎,以免害死咱倆
That is toxic mold.
那是有毒的霉菌
Part of an experiment.
之前做實驗用的
Inhaling it would be a death sentence.
吸入它就會死
I suppose, at first, it was all very romantic.
一開始我覺得劇情很浪漫
I was an asset.
我是個線人
I was embedded with Le Milieu.
我打入"中間人"內部
As it turned out,
我發現
I had something of a knack for spying.
我有獨特的間諜技巧
What's your Double O designation,
你的雙O任命是什么
license to kill or just annoy?
有權殺人還是僅僅讓人討厭
I never was an operative.
我從來都不是特工
Never went on missions.
從來不執行任務
But I did find that I had a capacity
不過我確實發現自己有
for storing facts-- quite a remarkable one.
獲得情報的才能,還非常出色
And as my work with Le Milieu brought me into contact
而且隨著我和"中間人"的工作
with other criminal organizations,
讓我接觸了其他的犯罪組織
I began to take on their secrets, too.
我也開始套取他們的秘密
I became a sort of... clearing house for MI6.
某種意義上我成為了軍情六處的信息交換站
I could often, but not always, predict the effect
我可以經常,雖然不總是這樣,預測到
of certain actions that might be taken
有可能發生的為了除掉犯罪組織
to dismantle criminal groups.
而采取的特定行動的影響
I know you don't take me seriously,
我知道你不把我當回事
but the agency does.
但他們重視我
And they have done for quite some time.
我們已經合作了很多次了
So, you honestly expect me to believe
你真的想讓我相信
that you are an MI6 asset
你是軍情六處的線人
and you have kept that hidden from me...
而這事你瞞了我
for over a decade?
十多年
Right.
是啊
'Cause we're so close.
我們這么要好
Few months ago, you told me
幾個月前,你告訴我說
that Father wanted me to return to London.
父親想讓我回到倫敦
That was a lie, wasn't it?
那是騙人的,對吧
You wanted me out of New York,
你只想讓我離開紐約
so I wouldn't tip to your operation.
這樣我就不會干擾你的行動
It was my handler's idea.
那是我上線的意思
He has a handler.
你還有上線啊
There's a certain...
軍情六處對你
awareness of you at MI6.
有所了解
He thought you might interfere.
他認為你可能會礙事
Your obfuscation nearly cost Watson her life.
你的混淆視聽差點害華生喪命
It was you who became suspicious
是你先開始懷疑
of the Le Milieu presence at Diogenes.
"中間人"在第歐根尼的出現
And instead of coming to me, you went to her,
而且你沒有來找我,卻去找她
hoping to drive a wedge.
以為可以挑撥離間
You want to point fingers, Sherlock,
你還想指責他人,夏洛克
save them for yourself.
先反省你自己吧
You could have told me the truth after she was taken.
你本可以在她被抓走后就告訴我真相
I had an obligation to at least try and maintain my cover.
我有義務不到萬不得已不能暴露我的身份
I also had a plan in place to guarantee her safe return.
我心中也有數能保證她平安歸來
I'm sorry I had to incapacitate you,
抱歉我不得不電昏你
but I couldn't risk the NSA mucking it up!
但我不能冒險讓國安部搞砸了
This is gonna take some time to process.
我需要些時間來消化
My handler wants to see us tomorrow, both of us.
我的上線明天就想見咱們兩個
Make sure we're on the same page.
要確保我們在同一戰線上
It's the sort of invitation one is obliged to accept.
這可是一個讓人無法拒絕的邀請
Sort of a running theme with you.
這都變成你的口頭禪了
Look forward to it.
我很期待
Ah, the Holmes boys.
福爾摩斯兄弟來了
You must be "The handler,"
你一定是那位上線了
Sherrington.
謝林頓
Overthrow any good governments lately?
最近有顛覆任何政府嗎
This is a place my colleagues and I like to gather.
這里是我和同事喜歡來的地方
The clientele tend to be misanthropic.
這里的客人有點獨來獨往
Everyone... keeps to himself.
大家各做各的事
So, forgive me if I skip the obligatory chit-chat.
那抱歉我就略過必須的寒暄了
I've got a traumatized friend I'd like to get home to.
我有位受了精神創傷的朋友在家等我
What do you say we cut to the chase?
我們開門見山地談怎么樣
"The chase"?
怎么個開門見山
How is MI6 handling last night's cock-up
軍情六處打算如何處理昨晚的爛攤子
and to what lies shall Watson and I adhere to
還有如果別人來找我們談話
in the event that we are interviewed by other parties?
華生和我應該怎么編謊比較合適
Everything you said he was, eh?
他還真像你說的那樣
Oh, you're only scratching the surface.
你這還只是看到皮毛而已
Mycroft said three Le Milieu soldiers were killed last night.
麥考夫說三位"中間人"的士兵昨晚被射殺了
My men cleaned the scene; the bodies won't turn up.
我的人已經清理好現場,尸體被處理了
And de Soto, the captain?
那德索托,那個頭頭呢
Should we be looking over our shoulders for
我們需要以后一直都提防著
angry Frenchmen for the rest of our lives?
憤怒的法國人的報復嗎
Uh, de Soto was picked up leaving the scene
德索托離開現場時被我們攔下
and in possession of a list of stolen Swiss bank accounts.
手里有失竊的瑞士銀行賬戶名單
We made sure that his lot found out enough about it to, uh,
我們會確保他的同伴充分了解這個情況
motivate him to cooperate.
迫使他合作
They think he disappeared his men
他們覺得是他除掉了他的人
and then made off with the list.
然后帶著名單消失了
My involvement and Mycroft's will remain a secret?
我和麥考夫的介入會永遠成為秘密嗎
Well, Watson and I can keep that straight.
好吧,華生和我可以這么說
Let's you and I never cross paths again.
希望你我以后也不要再接觸了
Brother.
走吧
I have a job for you, Sherlock.
我有份工作提供給你,夏洛克
A case, I think you'd call it.
一個案子,你應該喜歡這么稱呼
A case? What case?
案子,什么案子
I did you a favor last night.
昨晚我幫了你的忙
I saved your partner's life.
我救了你搭檔的命
You did and I'm grateful.
確實,而且我很感激
Saved your brother's life, too. I'll let that slide.
也救了你哥哥的命,我不太關心這個
Ten minutes.
給我十分鐘
That's all I ask.
我就這點要求
Last week, an ex-analyst of ours
上周,我們的一位
was found murdered in his apartment.
前分析人員于其住所被殺
Man by the name of Arthur West.
這人叫亞瑟·韋斯特
Police think it was a...
警方認為那是一起
a robbery gone wrong.
入室搶劫的意外
But you suspect otherwise?
但你們懷疑另有原因
Honestly, I can't say.
老實說,我不確定
Things with West always were complicated.
韋斯特的情況總是很復雜
You don't look well, Mycroft.
你看起來氣色不好,麥考夫
I was told this would be a simple debriefing.
我之前被告知這只會是一個簡短的匯報會
It was. Now it's something else.
本來是,但現在有別的事了
Consider how Joan might feel if you take a case with MI6
鑒于昨天晚上發生的事,你得考慮一下
after everything that happened last night.
如果你跟軍情六處合作喬恩會怎么想
Judging by the cold shoulder I saw you receive,
從你所遭遇的冷漠來看
I'd say she was no longer any of your concern.
我想她已經不需要你關心了
Besides, I'm not planning to lie to her about it
況且,我不會既跟她上床
whilst taking her into my bed.
又撒謊騙她的
So, it's hardly the same thing, is it?
所以這不是一回事,對吧
You were saying, Arthur West, complicated.
你剛才說,亞瑟·韋斯特,比較復雜
Well, at one time, he was a valued resource.
他以前是一個很有價值的情報員
Kind of man who could spot patterns in the chatter
他能夠從可疑分子的談話中
between suspicious parties.
發現某些模式
Patterns that could raise flags, save lives.
這些模式能引起我們的注意,挽救生命
But his periods of high value
但是他在高效工作期間
were interspersed with phases of no activity at all.
也會時不時的有非常低迷的時期
I see references here to anti-depressants,
我看到這上面有抗抑郁藥
mood stabilizers. Bipolar?
情緒穩定藥,他有躁郁癥嗎
Eventually, he was seeing shadows where none existed.
到最后,他變得疑神疑鬼了
Forced him into early retirement.
這使他不得不提前退休了
What was he doing in New York?
他來紐約干什么
Well, settled here after he washed out.
他精疲力竭之后想要安頓下來
Wife's an American.
妻子是個美國人
Should say ex-wife, they split up two years ago.
應該說是前妻,他們兩年前離婚了
But every now and again, even as a civilian,
但即使是做了普通百姓
West would contact us and say he had something.
韋斯特也會時不時聯系我們,說他有所發現
First few times, we followed through,
開始的幾次,我們跟進調查了
but when they led to nothing...
但什么都沒查到,所以...
You lost his number.
你們就不搭理他了
He didn't contact us for a good long while.
很長一段時間他都沒有聯系我們
Until two weeks ago.
直到兩周以前
Insisted that the information he had was crucial
他堅持認為他所掌握的消息
to the preservation of the agency.
事關情報處的生死存亡
Refused to talk about it on the phone.
他不肯在電話里談
Wanted a face-to-face.
要求面談
No one took him seriously.
沒人把他當回事
Until he was killed.
直到他被殺之后
The case is now in the hands of the NYPD.
現在這案子歸紐約警局管
Look, I'd like you to take a peak into the investigation.
我想讓你去打探一下案子的調查情況
See if anything jumps out.
看看有沒有什么異樣
If West's murder is as it appears, well, lovely.
如果韋斯特的死真如警方所說,那很好
If it's more than that...
但如果另有蹊蹺
you'll let us know.
你來告訴我們
And we'll take it from there.
剩下的就交給我們了
That's it?
這就行了
I'd also like you to assassinate the Premier of China.
我還想讓你去暗殺中國的總理
Perhaps I should have led with that.
或許我應該先說這事
Take a look at the case.
去瞧瞧那個案子
Give us your two cents worth,
拿出你的本事
and then we'll consider our score settled.
我們就算扯平了
You do know my brother is the very opposite of a company man?
你應該知道我弟弟不是那種聽命于人的人吧
Expecting him to abide by your limitations is a0 folly.
你想讓他按你的要求去做事簡直太愚蠢了
Worried I'll show you up?
擔心我給你丟臉嗎
More worried you'll start a war.
我更擔心你會挑起一場戰爭
Your conditions are acceptable.
你的條件我接受了
I'll be in touch.
我會聯系你的
How you feeling?
你感覺怎么樣
About the same.
還那樣
I was trying to see if anything that happened last night
我想查查看昨天晚上發生的事
made it to the news, but so far, it's...
有沒有上新聞,但到目前...
It's one of the benefits of being a clandestine intelligence organization.
這就是秘密情報組織的優勢
They excel at sweeping things under the rug.
他們非常善于隱瞞事情真相
Is Ms. Hudson gone?
哈德森女士走了嗎
Yeah. I wasn't feeling like company.
是的,我想一個人待著
I want you to know that, uh... I'm sorry.
我想讓你知道,我很抱歉
For everything you've been through
對你所經歷的所有事情我都感到抱歉
and, uh... whatever part I might have played in it.
無論我在這次事件中是個什么角色
If-if anything ever happened to you...
如果你有什么不測
What was that meeting you had to go to?
你去跟誰見面了
I've been assigned to an investigative task by MI6.
軍情六處派我調查一個案子
In exchange for their assistance last night.
作為對他們昨晚所提供的幫助的回報
Once completed, they and my brother
完成以后,他們以及我哥哥
will be out of our lives forever.
會永遠從我們的生活中消失
What do they want us to do?
他們想讓我們干什么
Let me be very clear on something:
我先跟你說清楚
you're welcome to assist me, but I have no expectation of that.
我很歡迎你來幫我,但我并不期望你這么做
You should take whatever time that you need to... recuperate.
你應該多花點時間,調養一下
Actually, work would be good right now.
說實話,工作對我來說更有益
I don't want to sit around anymore.
我不想再這么干坐著了
So, what's the task?
任務是什么
Arthur Cadogan West.
亞瑟·卡多根·韋斯特
Found dead in his Greenpoint apartment four nights ago,
四晚前被發現死在他綠點公寓的家中
two gunshots to the chest.
胸部中了兩槍
Drawer F3.
F3號抽屜
Knock yourselves out.
你們自己看吧
Thank you.
謝謝
According to this, West walked in on a burglary.
這上面說,韋斯特回家正撞見入室行竊的
Murder weapon was never recovered.
一直沒找到兇器
Dr. Hawes.
霍斯醫生
Was Mr. West intact when he arrived?
韋斯特先生被送來時是完整的嗎
What do you mean "Intact"?
你說"完整"是什么意思
In possession of his extremities.
四肢還在
Course he was. Why?
當然了,怎么了
Not your work, I take it?
我想這不是你干的吧
No.
不是
No one who works here would have... done that.
這里沒人會做出這種事
Well, let's assume it was the work of someone
好吧,我們暫且假設這不是
who do not work here.
內部人士所為
I think you've been the victim of a break-in.
我想是有人非法闖入了
Why were you two even looking at this guy?
你們為什么要來看這具尸體
Bored.
無聊
Came here in search of an interesting case.
我們來這里尋找有意思的案子
As we are wont to do.
就像我們經常做的那樣
Well, nobody noticed till now, but there is
剛剛才發現
an hour-long gap in the surveillance video
三晚前的監控錄像里
from three nights ago.
有一個小時的空白
Now, whoever did this knew how to shut down the system
干這事的人知道如何關掉監控系統
and when to make their move.
并伺機下手
The morgue's been shorthanded,
停尸房一直缺少人手
the assistant M.E. on call was out at a scene half that night.
值班的助理驗尸員那晚一半時間都在犯罪現場
We got to at least consider the possibility
我們至少應該考慮
this was an inside job.
內部人士作案的可能性
You guys got nothing, right?
你們什么都沒查到,對嗎
No. I'd be remiss if I didn't express my doubts
是的,如果可能是內部人員所為
this was a member of staff.
我早就提出來了
I spend a good deal of time here.
我經常出入此地
I've got a nose for traitors.
要是有內鬼,早就被我的鼻子聞出來了
The chief.
是局長
I'll tell him about your nose.
我會和他說說你的鼻子
Hello.
喂
Couldn't have told him the truth?
不能告訴他真相嗎
That we were drawn into a web of intrigue and deceit
說我們被我無能的軍情六處線人哥哥
by my ne'er-do-well brother/MI6 asset?
一步步騙入陰謀詭計的深淵嗎
No. Not without compromising his cover as a clueless idiot.
不能,這樣就會揭露他愚蠢的本來面目
You meant what you said about the arms
你確定手臂并非
not being taken by someone who works here.
是這里的工作人員偷走的
Given Mr. West's former occupation
鑒于韋斯特先生以前的職業
and the infiltration skills demonstrated by his limb-thief,
和偷走手臂的人所展現的潛入技巧
this is in all likelihood the work of a field operative.
這看上去更像是特工干的
I think Mycroft's associate is right to think that
我想麥考夫的同伴是對的
there is more to Mr. West's murder than meets the eye.
韋斯特先生的謀殺并沒有看上去那么簡單
I don't understand why anyone would want to steal
我不明白為什么會有人想偷死人的手臂
a dead man's arms-- spy or not.
就算這個人可能是間諜
I assume it's for one of two reasons:
我想只有兩個可能
either to retrieve evidence or destroy it.
取回證據或者銷毀證據
Okay. Well, according to Hawes' autopsy report,
好吧,根據霍斯醫生的驗尸報告
there are no indications of a struggle with the attackers.
受害人身上并沒有打斗的痕跡
There's no defense wounds, no skin under the nails.
沒有自衛留下的傷口,指甲里沒有皮膚
And other than a rather pervasive case of eczema,
除了胳膊上有很多濕疹外
Mr. West's arms seem unremarkable.
韋斯特先生的胳膊看上去并無特殊
Well, the crime scene has been sealed,
犯罪現場一直被處于保護狀態
so might be worth taking a look at that.
可能去那里會有所發現
Agreed.
同意
Let me know what you find.
找到線索通知我
Where are you going?
你要去哪兒
The original detectives interviewed
之前的警探詢問了
Mr. West's ex-wife, Marion.
韋斯特先生的前妻,瑪麗安
She claimed to be out of touch with the victim.
她聲稱早已和被害人沒有來往
Have a look at the address on the shopping bags in the kitchen.
看看廚房里購物袋上的地址
He lives in Brooklyn, she in Murray Hill.
他住在布魯克林,她住在默里山
The bags from this market are from Third Avenue.
但這些購物袋來自第三大道上的超市
So, you think she was doing the shopping for him.
你認為她一直在替他買東西
So, she lied to the police.
所以她并沒有對警方說實話
W-Why would anybody do that?
為什么會有人做出這種事
Who would want to steal Arthur's arms?
誰會想偷亞瑟的胳膊
Well, that's what we're trying to find out.
這也是我們想知道的
But right now, we're more curious
但現在,我們更想知道
why you lied to the detectives who interviewed you.
為什么你要對詢問你的警探撒謊
You claimed that you hadn't seen Mr. West in months.
你聲稱自己數月來沒有見過韋斯特先生
We stopped by a supermarket on the way here.
我們在來的路上經過一家超市
Young woman behind the pharmacy counter--
銷售藥品的年輕女士
she confirmed that you regularly filled the prescriptions
她證實了你會定期去取
used to treat his bipolar disorder.
治療他躁郁癥的藥物
Arthur and I tried to make our marriage work,
亞瑟和我試圖挽回我們的婚姻
even after he got worse, but...
即使是在他病情加重之后,但
I wasn't strong enough.
我不夠堅強
I still loved him though.
但我仍然愛他
I still wanted to make sure that he was all right, but...
我還是想確定他沒事,但是
I have a boyfriend now.
我現在有男友了
And he can get jealous.
他可能會吃醋
He didn't know that I was still taking care of Arthur.
他并不知道我還在照顧亞瑟
He was here when the police were questioning me, and...
警方問我問題的時候他也在場
I figured since I didn't know anything anyway...
我想既然我一無所知
...I-I lied.
所以就撒謊了
Now, when you say your boyfriend could get jealous--
你說你的男友會吃醋
jealous enough to commit murder?
他會不會因此殺人
We spent the weekend in a B&B up in New Paltz.
我們在紐帕茲的一家旅館里度過了周末
I still have all the receipts.
我還留著收據
Neither one of us was in town when Arthur was killed.
亞瑟被殺時我們都不在市里
Are you the tattoo artist or is your boyfriend?
是你還是你的男友是紋身藝術家
Oh, uh, I am.
是我
Oh, yeah? Any good? Got a few myself.
手藝怎么樣,我自己也有幾個紋身
I don't get many complaints.
還行吧
Not an interest shared by your ex-husband though?
你的前夫并沒有這個愛好吧
No?
沒有嗎
Oh, well. Not for everyone, I suppose.
好吧,不是每個人都有這個愛好
You still at West's apartment?
你還在韋斯特的公寓里嗎
Yes. Why?
是的,怎么了
Photograph of his kitchen.
他廚房的照片
I noticed a roll of plastic food wrap.
我注意到有一卷食品保鮮膜
Doesn't look like he does much cooking there though.
而看起來他并不常做飯
I want you to look and check,
你仔細查看下
see if there are any other items there.
看看那里有沒有一些別的東西
Moisturizing ointment,
保濕霜
medical tape or antibacterial soap.
醫用膠布或抗菌皂
Three for three. Why? What are you thinking?
三個都有,怎么了,你怎么想到這些
All of those items, food wrap included,
所有這些東西,包括食品保鮮膜
are products used in the aftercare of a tattoo.
都是紋身后使用的保養物品
Marion West was a tattoo artist.
瑪麗安·韋斯特是個紋身師
I believe she inked her ex-husband's arms.
我認為她在她前夫的胳膊上紋了東西
Except that West did not have tattoos;
但韋斯特身上沒有紋身
we saw the pictures.
我們看過照片了
Just because we couldn't see them,
我們看不見紋身
doesn't mean they weren't there.
不代表他沒有紋
Tattoos can be created using UV sensitive ink.
有一種紋身會使用紫外光敏藥水
Which means, they can only be viewed under a UV light.
意味著,這些紋身只能在紫外線下顯形
I think the dry skin we saw on West's arms
我們在韋斯特的胳膊上看到的干裂皮膚
were tattoos in the process of healing.
就是紋身的傷痕正在愈合
Invisible ink tattoos?
隱形藥水紋身
Not only real, but they're quite popular in certain subcultures.
不但存在,在某些亞文化群體中還很流行
Right up there with glow sticks and adult-sized pacifiers.
還包括熒光棒和成人奶嘴
I don't suppose you confirmed any of this with Marion West?
我想你沒和瑪麗安·韋斯特確認過這些吧
Well, not surprisingly, she chose to evade.
不奇怪,她逃避了我的問題
I did notice a black light amongst her equipment,
我注意到在她的設備里有一盞黑光燈
but beyond that, we'll have to look elsewhere for our proof.
但除了這個,我們得到別處去找找證據
If I'm right, our former analyst
如果我是對的,這個前情報分析員
inscribed secrets onto his arms in invisible ink,
把一些秘密用隱形墨水紋到了他胳膊上
then shortly after his death, someone broke into the morgue,
在他死后不久,有人闖入太平間
dismembered him in order to obtain those secrets.
為了獲得這個秘密肢解了他
You know how insane this sounds, right?
你知道這聽起來有多瘋狂
I remind you, you've entered the world of spydom.
友情提示,你介入的是間諜的世界
Strangeness abounds.
奇人異事比比皆是
I'm off to see Mycroft's handler.
我要去見麥考夫的上線
Okay.
好
Joan.
喬恩
Sherlock's not here. I'll tell him you came by.
夏洛克不在,我會告訴他你來過
Actually, I came to see you.
事實上,我是來見你的
No.
不
No, to what?
對什么說不
No, to whatever you came here to say.
對你想說的每一句話
No, you can't come in.
不,你不能進來
No, I'm not all right.
不,我不好
No, there is no possible future for us,
不,即使過一段時間
once some time goes by.
我們也不可能有任何未來
Just no.
都是不
Joan, I came here to apologize.
喬恩,我是來道歉的
Because of... choices I made years ago,
因為我數年前做的選擇
because of my obligation to maintain secrecy,
和我必須保密的義務
you were placed in terrible danger.
讓你陷入巨大危險之中
Put through an ordeal no one should ever have to go through.
使你承受了遠不該你承受的折磨
If you never want to see me again, I'd understand.
如果你不想再見我,我能理解
That's good, because I don't want to see you again.
很好,因為我的確再也不想見到你
And it's not because I almost got killed.
但并不是因為我幾乎被殺
It's because I cannot believe a word out of your mouth.
是因為我再也不能相信你說的每個字
I know that you had your reasons for everything that you did.
我知道你所做的一切都有苦衷
But whatever they were, you decided a long time ago
但不論有何苦衷,你很早以前
that they were much more important than being honest
就已經認為這些理由比
with the people who actually care about you.
你對關心你的人誠心以待更重要
Someone who is capable of that kind of deception...
能這樣欺騙感情的人
someone who can maintain it for literally years...
能數年如一日保守秘密的人
...I could never feel comfortable with.
我永遠沒法和你融洽地相處
Now, Sherlock may be
夏洛克可能
insensitive and-and intrusive,
感情遲鈍,占有欲十足
and if anything, too honest,
而且說話太過直接
but with him, I know exactly where I stand.
但和他在一起,沒有謊言
He deserves better than you.
比起你,他值得更好的對待
So do I.
我也值得更好的人
I understand.
我理解
Holmes.
福爾摩斯
The host didn't tell me you'd arrived.
老板沒有告訴我你來了
I came in a less orthodox entrance to see if I could.
我想試試能不能從非常規入口進入
I could.
原來可以
Let me guess, another asset?
讓我猜猜,這是另一個線人
Where did you plant this one?
你把這個人安插在哪里了
Nursing home? Eyebrow barber?
養老院,修眉店
Sherlock Holmes, meet Sir James Walter,
夏洛克·福爾摩斯,見見詹姆斯·華特爵士
Deputy Chief SIS.
秘密情報局的副局長
May I assume you have something to report?
我想你是有事要報告
You're aware of my assignment?
你知道我的任務
I'm aware of everything.
我無所不知
I believe it's best we take this to a private room.
我們還是找個隱秘的房間比較好
I believe West's killers removed something
我認為殺了韋斯特的兇手
from his apartment which only later
在他的公寓里拿走了一些東西
sparked the discovery he had tattooed himself.
其后才發現他身上有秘密紋身
Thus the need for the second crime,
然后就需要第二次下手
in which they infiltrated the morgue and stole his arms.
他們潛進太平間,偷了他的胳膊
And all this from the address on a shopping bag?
這些都是你從購物袋的地址上了解到的嗎
The world is full of obvious things
這世上到處都是明顯的線索
which nobody by any chance ever observes.
只是沒什么人有機會觀察出來
Save you.
除了你
Save me.
除了我
You're old enough to have spied for Churchill.
你都是老古董了
The importance of details should hardly come as a surprise.
認識細節的重要性不該讓你如此驚訝
Obviously, we should've taken West more seriously when he called us.
顯然在韋斯特給我們打電話時,我們該更重視此事
He cried wolf too many times,
他喊過太多次狼來了
and the fact that he'd taken to storing his secrets on his skin
而他將秘密紋到皮膚上
speaks to the echoes
也正是說明
of an unwell mind.
他腦子有問題
Any idea what the tattoos mean?
知道紋身的含義了嗎
Not yet.
還沒有
Oh, you're going to keep working for us, then?
那你是會繼續為我們工作了
It's an interesting case.
這案子很有意思
More so than I would have expected.
比我想象的更加有趣
I'm quite pregnant with it now.
我現在很重視它
So, I just heard from Hawes.
我剛從霍斯那里聽說了
He took a closer look at the autopsy photos of West's arms.
他觀察了一下韋斯特手臂的尸檢照片
He does think the dry skin formed some sort of pattern.
他認為干燥皮膚是形成了一種圖案
He just can't make out what it was.
只是他不知道具體是什么
The mystery of the tattoos persists.
紋身還是個謎團
I know what it's like.
我知道那種感覺
To be deceived by a lover.
被情人欺騙的感覺
Irene.
艾琳
Moriarty.
莫里亞蒂
It's not my favorite topic of conversation,
這并不是我喜歡討論的話題
but if you thought that discussing that might help...
不過要是你覺得聊聊會有幫助
Actually, there is something I want to talk to you about.
其實,我確實有些事想和你談談
It's just not about Mycroft.
只是和麥考夫沒什么關系
Not exactly.
沒有太大關系
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Is Sherlock Holmes here?
夏洛克·福爾摩斯在嗎
Mrs. West?
韋斯特夫人
I couldn't talk earlier in front of the police.
之前在警察面前我不能多說
I've been under surveillance for days,
自從亞瑟被殺之后
ever since Arthur was killed,
我就一直被監視著
but I made sure I wasn't followed here.
不過我來的時候確保了沒人跟蹤
So how exactly did you know where "Here" was?
你是怎么知道來這里的
Arthur always told me if anything ever happened to him,
亞瑟總是跟我說,如果他出了事
you were the one man in New York I could trust.
在紐約你是唯一可以信任的人
That's interesting. I didn't know your husband.
真有趣,我不認識你丈夫
He knew you.
他認識你
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I'll explain everything,
我會解釋一切
but the reason why I'm here
但是我來這里是因為
is I know why someone took his arms.
我知道為什么有人拿走他的胳臂
They had information on them.
他胳膊上有秘密信息
Tattoos you could only see under...
要看那個紋身只要放到...
Under UV light, yes, we know.
放到紫外線下,是的,我們知道
What we don't know is what they depict.
我們只是不知道紋的內容
Can you tell us?
你能告訴我們嗎
I can do better.
我有更好的
I can show you.
可以給你們看
It was a little over six years ago.
那是在六年多前
You were still in London.
你當時還在倫敦
You were making waves at Scotland Yard.
你在蘇格蘭場掀起風波
The agency had taken notice,
就被情報局注意到了
and so Arthur was assigned to you.
所以亞瑟就被分配給你
"Assigned"?
"分配"
He was told to keep an eye on you.
他被要求盯住你
Nothing invasive, just collect data.
不需要主動接觸,只收集資料
He was spying on you.
他在監視你
It was more complicated than that.
比那個更復雜些
Arthur was an analyst, and there were people
亞瑟是情報分析員,而有些人
who didn't know what to make of you.
不知道要怎么把你歸類
He assessed you.
他對你進行了評估
Helped make them understand you were one of the good guys.
向他們證明你是好人
Oh, I'm touched.
我真受感動
I know how it sounds, but he-he liked you,
我知道聽起來很奇怪,但他喜歡你
what you stood for,
喜歡你所奉行的理念
and if-if he hadn't done it, someone else would have.
如果他不來做,還是會有別人來做
But you were a civilian, right?
但你是個平民
So why would an analyst at MI6 tell you about his work?
為什么軍情六處的分析員會和你談工作
Toward the end,
最后的日子里
Arthur knew that his disease could
亞瑟知道他的病可能
steer him wrong sometimes.
讓他做出錯誤的決定
He started telling me things
他開始告訴我一些事情
to help him prove that his theories weren't just delusions,
讓我幫他證明他的理論不是妄想錯覺
to help keep him sane.
幫他保持清醒
My brother ever come up in these conversations?
我哥哥有沒有出現在這些對話中呢
If you're asking me if Arthur told me he's an asset,
如果你問我阿瑟有沒有說他是個線人
yes, he did.
是,他說了
A little bit of gossip.
一兩句流言蜚語
If this is MI6's idea of an analyst,
如果這就是軍情六處所謂的分析
then the British government should be falling any day now.
那英國政府早就該倒臺了
He had a problem, and he needed someone to help him.
他有麻煩,他需要別人幫助
Tell me that doesn't sound familiar.
你不覺得這情況很熟悉嗎
The numbers.
這些數字
What are they?
是干什么的
Uh, Arthur...
亞瑟
had become convinced there was a mole inside MI6,
逐漸確定軍情六處中有內鬼
someone selling secrets to a spy based here in New York.
有人向基地在紐約的間諜組織販賣機密
He hadn't managed to identify the mole, but...
他沒有找出誰是內鬼,但是
The numbers.
數字
Can you explain them?
你能解釋一下嗎
No.
不能
He wasn't lucid the day he came to see me.
他來找我那天,頭腦不是很清醒
He said they were important, that they would help him
他說它們很重要,它們能幫助他
prove that he was right about the mole.
證明他對內鬼的猜測
But nothing else?
沒有別的了嗎
No.
沒有
So all you did was tattoo a bunch of numbers
所以你所做的就是給他身上紋了
and letters on him?
一堆數字和字母嗎
He said if I didn't help him,
他說如果我不幫他
he would do it himself.
他就自己來
I thought that was worse.
我覺得那樣更糟
Why would he want them on him at all?
為什么他會想把這些東西紋在身上
He said they were his backup copy.
他說這是他的備份
He had the real proof someplace else.
真正的證據他藏在了別的地方
He-he was paranoid.
他,他很多疑
He thought if they were on his arms,
他覺得把證據紋在手臂上
he would have a copy that no one else could steal.
就沒有人能偷走了
Obviously, he was wrong.
很顯然他錯了
This, uh, "Spy," the man in New York--
這位"間諜" 在紐約的這位
did he tell you his name?
他告訴過你是誰嗎
Or was that tattooed on one of his fingers?
還是說他把這個紋在手指上了
Julian Afkhami.
朱利安·阿夫卡米
He owns a bookstore in Queens.
他在皇后區有家書店
Arthur said he could prove
亞瑟說他能證明
there was ongoing contact between him and the mole.
這個朱利安和內鬼的交流很頻繁
He just needed time to figure out who it was.
他只是需要時間找出這個內鬼
P-Please.
拜托了
Please.
拜托
Whoever came after Arthur,
不管是誰對亞瑟下的手
I think they're after me.
他們也不會放過我的
Can you help me or not?
你能幫我嗎
How is our guest?
我們的客人怎么樣了
I put her in the spare room upstairs.
我把她安置在樓上的空房間了
I told her we would figure out our next move in the morning.
我告訴她明早會知道下一步的
So, what'd you make of her?
你覺得她可信嗎
I think she's telling the truth.
我覺得她說的是真話
Or at least she thinks she's telling the truth.
至少她相信這些都是真的
And if she is,
如果這都是真的
it's just one more reason to loathe my brother.
又一個麥考夫讓人厭惡的理由
He knew his colleagues were observing me and said nothing.
他知道他同事在監視我卻什么都不說
"Azatan Books."
"阿澤坦書店"
It's the store owned by the man that Arthur West claimed was a spy.
亞瑟·韋斯特認為是間諜的人開的書店
Julian Afkhami.
朱利安·阿夫卡米
Well, it doesn't look like much.
看著沒什么特別的
Well, perhaps it's by design,
也許是故意這么設計的
or perhaps it's just a bookshop.
也許真的只是家書店
Mr. West was, after all, imbalanced.
韋斯特先生畢竟精神不怎么穩定
So what about the tattoos?
紋身有什么結果嗎
At first, I thought they were some form of encryption.
一開始我以為這是某種密碼
Now I'm considering the possibility
現在我覺得很有可能
that they are a simple data set.
這就單純是一組數據
Note the uniformity with which certain patterns recur.
注意到這里重復出現的模式了嗎
We have strings of consistent length
這里有幾串長度一致的數據
containing only numbers here,
里面只出現了數字
followed by areas of letters and numbers here
接著的數據既有字母又有數字
and repeat.
然后重復
Here, at the beginning of each "Record,"
這里,在每條"記錄"的開頭
I believe we have dates and times.
我猜記錄的是日期和時間
These three digits
每條記錄開頭的
taken together at the beginning of each record--
這三位數
they never exceed 365.
從來沒超過365
Now faced with a canvas of finite length
考慮到他手臂的面積有限
Arthur West stored the data
亞瑟·韋斯特只能
on the fewest spaces as possible.
盡可能地精簡數據
Beyond that, what the rest of each record means,
除此之外,剩下記錄的意思
I haven't got a clue.
我還沒弄明白
You said you, uh, you had something you wished to discuss.
你說你有什么事想說
Before Mrs. West arrived.
在韋斯特太太來之前
Yes.
是的
I'm moving out.
我要搬出去
Of? Here.
搬出哪里,這里
The Brownstone.
褐石屋
I need to get my own place. It's time.
我需要自己的空間,是時候了
Eh, codswallop.
胡說八道
Excuse me?
什么
This is obviously a knee-jerk reaction
你這只是因為幾天前發生的事情
to what you've been through the last few days.
產生的條件反射罷了
You feel violated, right?
你覺得自己的領域被侵犯了
As if you're no longer in control of your life,
你感覺無法掌控自己的人生
and you feel the need to assert that control
你迫切地想要找回這種感覺
in some demonstrative, if ill-advised, fashion.
用某種不怎么明智的方式來證明這點
This needs a recharge. I'll just...
你只是需要時間休整,我會...
Actually, it's none of that,
事實上跟那件事完全無關
but thank you for reducing my feelings
但多謝你把我的想法分析成了
down to a psychological cliche.
陳詞濫調的心理學現象
This is just another ripple.
這又是一起連鎖反應
It's another piece of fallout
麥考夫侵犯
from my brother's intrusion into our lives.
我們生活后造成的余波
We put a bit of distance between him and ourselves,
我們和他保持一定距離后
and these feelings of yours will-will pass.
你的這些情緒都會自然消失的
Sherlock, this is not because of what just happened,
夏洛克,這不是因為最近發生的這些事
and it is definitely not because of Mycroft.
當然也完全和麥考夫沒有關系
I decided this a while ago.
我很早前就決定了
I was just waiting for the right time to tell you.
我只是想找個合適的機會告訴你
So now, now's the right time to tell me, is it?
所以你覺得現在是合適的時機
Days after my brother very nearly got you killed,
幾天前麥考夫差點害你被殺
after I find out he's been lying to me for years.
我還發現他騙了我好幾年
You get that it's never a good time with you, right?
你知道對你來說永遠沒有合適的時機,對嗎
I mean, if it wasn't this, it would be something else.
我是說,即使沒有這些事也會有別的事
A police case, a friend who needs your help.
警局的案子,朋友向你求助
S-So, do you no longer wish to be a detective?
所以,你不想當偵探了嗎
After all that time and energy I put into your training?
在我花那么多精力和時間訓練你之后
Okay, you're not listening to me.
好吧,你沒聽明白我的話
I love what we do; I love our partnership.
我喜歡我們做的事,我喜歡做你的搭檔
Obviously.
顯然的事
But we do not need to live together
但我們不需要住在一起
to consult for the police.
也能做顧問偵探
Y-You're forgetting how-how crucial
你忘記了,我們住在一起
our cohabitation has been to our process.
對查案來說有多重要
How much we tend to accomplish here.
忽視了我們在這里的成就
No, I am not forgetting. It's just not enough.
我沒忘,但只有事業不夠
Oh, Watson, I...
華生,我
I know this is hard for you.
我知道你很難接受這事
I know that you like things just so,
你喜歡一切照舊
but I need room for a life outside of this.
但破案以外我也需要自己的生活
Us, what we do.
除了我們和這份工作
But we are what we do.
但我們已與這工作融為一體
No.
不是的
You are what you do, you have to be to be happy.
你與它融為一體,只有這樣你才開心
I don't.
而我不是
Well, you look like something
你這副死樣子
the cat dragged in.
像被貓從垃圾里拖回來的
Why didn't you tell me Arthur West
為什么不告訴我
was watching me back in London?
亞瑟·韋斯特在倫敦時曾監視我
Oh, worked that out, did you?
看來你發現了
Are you surprised?
驚訝嗎
It was nothing personal.
不是針對你的
You're special.
你很特別
Special people draw attention.
特別的人總會引起注意
It's kind of flattering after a fashion.
多少有點像是贊美了
You said you had something to tell me?
你說有消息要告訴我
You and your fellow "Appreciators of specialness"--
你和你那群"欣賞特別人"的伙伴
I think there's a better than average chance
很有可能已經有人
you've been infiltrated.
潛入你們的組織了
What?
什么
Arthur West thought there was a mole in MI6.
亞瑟·韋斯特認定軍情六處有內奸
Judging by everything that's happened over the last few days,
鑒于近日發生的一系列事件
I think he might've been right.
我覺得他說得對
Whoever's took his arms wanted those numbers.
不管是誰卸下了他的雙臂,是為了拿到這些數字
West thought they were proof of the mole's existence.
韋斯特認為那是內奸存在的證據
What are they?
這些數字什么意思
I haven't the foggiest.
完全不知道
I saw a mole hunt up close once before.
我曾親眼目睹過一次查找內奸的經過
End of the Cold War.
冷戰末期
Grisly business.
非常可怕
Good people and bad got hurt.
不管好人壞人都受牽連
You still pregnant?
你還感興趣(又指懷孕)嗎
With this? With the case?
我是說對這案子是否還有興趣
Are you going to go through with it?
準備繼續查下去嗎
Come on, Sherlock. Work for us.
拜托,夏洛克,幫幫我們
I've already done far more...
我已經做了很多
I mean officially.
我是說正式的
Permanently.
永久的那種
West wasn't just a colleague, he was a friend.
韋斯特不僅是同事,更是朋友
And I know what he thought about you.
我知道他怎么看你的
I didn't see it at first, but, uh...
我起初沒發現,但是
I know you'd do good things here.
我知道你是好人
You help people.
你能幫助別人
Imagine what you could do with us.
想想看我們一起可以做的大事
With our resources.
用我們的資源
You and my brother
你和我哥哥
and this whole affair have upturned my life quite enough.
還有這件事,已經讓我的生活天翻地覆了
Good luck with your hunt.
祝你成功找出內奸
Good morning.
早安
Morning.
早安
We have coffee, cereal, fruit.
有咖啡,麥片和水果
Just coffee. Uh, black. Thanks.
黑咖啡就好,謝謝
I got in touch with a friend of Sherlock's.
我聯系到了夏洛克的一個朋友
He's getting you a temporary I.D. and a clean car
他正幫你弄臨時身份證,無記錄的車
and a place to go until all this blows over.
還有避難所,先等這陣風頭過了
Thank you.
謝謝
I'm sorry about your ex-husband.
你前夫的事我也很難過
I didn't get a chance to say so last night.
昨晚我都沒機會說
He was a good man.
他是好人
You said you knew about Mycroft.
你說你知道麥考夫
The work he did.
他做的工作
We never met, but...
我們未曾謀面
yeah, I knew.
但我知道
Sherlock thinks he must've known
夏洛克覺得他肯定知道
that Arthur was keeping an eye on him.
亞瑟暗中盯著他的事情
He found out right before he came back to MI6.
他回軍情六處之前才發現
What do you mean "Came back"?
你說"回"是什么意思
Mycroft had gotten out.
麥考夫離開過
He'd moved on with his life.
過正常人的生活
But...
但是
...then something happened.
發生了一些事
He had to come back.
他不得不回去
You building a fort?
怎么堆這么多
Cold cases.
沒了結的案子
I perused your current ones and found them quite mundane.
我看了你手頭上的案子,都太無趣了
Oh. We'll do better next time.
我們以后會更努力的
Your partner around? Working apart today.
你搭檔在嗎,今天分開工作
Well, I thought you two would want to know
我覺得你們會想知道
the Transit Bureau found a handgun on the subway track
地鐵管理局在地鐵車軌上發現一把槍
a couple of blocks from Arthur West's apartment.
離亞瑟·韋斯特公寓很近
Ballistics match the slugs that the M.E. pulled out of the body.
和驗尸官從尸體中取出的子彈彈道痕跡一致
Lab was able to get a clean set of prints off the gun,
實驗室從槍上取到了清晰的指紋
but no hits in the system yet.
但數據庫里還沒找到匹配結果
Pretty distinct scar across
食指和中指上
the middle two fingers there.
各有一道明顯的疤痕
Shouldn't be hard to match once we have a suspect.
一有嫌犯,應該不難辨認出來
What's up?
怎么了
Oh, I just, uh... I just remembered
沒事,我只是想起
there's somewhere I need to be.
我要去個地方
Joan.
喬恩
Tell me about Sudomo Han.
告訴我蘇多摩·韓的事
What?
什么
Sudomo Han.
蘇多摩·韓
You obviously know the name.
你顯然知道這個名字
I want to know what happened.
我想知道發生了什么
Han was an Indonesian businessman
韓是名印尼商人
who kept an office in London.
在倫敦有間辦公室
About three years ago,
大約三年前
when Sherlock was at the height of his drug use--
當時夏洛克正值毒癮的高峰期
or at the bottom, whichever way you look at it--
或者人生低谷,取決于你怎么看了
Han approached him to act as a sort of...
韓找上他,讓他做個
confidential courier.
秘密送貨人
Said he needed to...
說他需要
transfer a package of trade secrets
將一個裝有商業機密的包裹
to a colleague without his competitors ever finding out
交給一位同事,而不能讓其競爭對手
the package had passed hands.
有所察覺
Sherlock took the job.
夏洛克接了這活
Unfortunately, what Sherlock didn't realize
不幸的是,夏洛克沒想到
was that Han was financing a terrorist plot.
韓是在贊助一次恐怖襲擊陰謀
The trade secrets were instructions
所謂的商業機密是
for the transfer of funds, and the competitors
轉賬的指示,而夏洛克躲過的
Sherlock managed to elude...
競爭對手實際上是
were British agents.
英國特工
Luckily, MI6 thwarted the attack, so no one was hurt,
幸運的是軍情六處阻止了恐怖襲擊,沒有人受傷
but in the process, Sherlock's involvement came to light.
但在這過程中,他們知道夏洛克參與其中
He, uh...
他...
could have been sent to prison for a very long time.
可能被判刑入獄很長時間
So MI6 offered you a deal.
所以軍情六處向你提了條件
By my handler.
我的上線提的
He said if I came back to work,
他說如果我繼續幫他們
Sherlock's problems would disappear.
夏洛克的事就當作沒發生過
In other words, everything that you did for MI6--
也就是說,你為軍情六處做的所有事
letting drug traffickers use your restaurants--
讓毒販子用你的餐廳
that wasn't for money.
并不是為了錢
Or to save your business.
也不是要挽救生意
That was all to protect Sherlock.
全是為了保護夏洛克
Why didn't you tell him?
你干嘛不告訴他
Why didn't you tell me?
干嘛不告訴我
And accomplish what?
說了又如何呢
Telling you after the fact would be a paltry attempt
事后告訴你是卑鄙地想要
to dodge blame, and telling him...
逃避責罵,而告訴他
it could've sent him down a bad road.
可能會對他產生更壞的影響
And you know that better than anyone.
對此你應該再清楚不過
He's more fragile than he cares to admit.
他從來不愿承認自己有多脆弱
The two of us, we...
我們倆...
we share that burden, don't we?
都肩負了這個擔子,對吧
Taking care of him, whether he realizes it or not.
照顧他,無論他是否意識到了
Mycroft.
麥考夫
What?
怎么了
Only that this is quite literally the last place
我只是萬萬沒想到
I expected to be at the beginning of the day.
一天會這樣開始
You're telling me.
可不是嘛
Please don't do that.
別這樣
Whatever it is, just say it.
不管你想什么,別藏在心里
No, it risks putting an irreparable damper on the mood.
不,這會壞了好心情的
Sherlock?
跟夏洛克有關
As we both know,
我們都知道
he's gonna make things very difficult for us.
他會讓我倆的事變得很糾結
I told him I was moving out last night.
我昨晚告訴他我打算搬出去了
How did that go?
結果如何
Horribly.
糟透了
But, you know what, right now I don't care about that.
不過,現在我不在乎了
Right now, that is his problem, not mine.
現在,那是他的問題,不是我的
Correction...
糾正一下
not ours.
不是我們的
Mr. Sherrington, I have some news.
謝林頓先生,我有消息告訴你
I believe I know who the mole is.
我想我知道內鬼是誰了
I'm going to find him.
我準備去找他
What the hell was that?
怎么回事
Good God, man.
老天啊
Sherlock, what are you doing here?
夏洛克,你來這干什么
I could ask you the same thing.
我也可以這么問你
If only there were time.
可是沒時間了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
You're gonna want to pack a bag. Oh, am I?
你需要收拾一下行李,是嗎
You need to get out of here, both of you, now.
你們倆,現在都得離開這里
Why? His fingerprints are on the gun
為什么,殺死亞瑟·韋斯特的
which was used to kill Arthur West. What?
兇槍上有他的指紋,什么
It turned up,
兇器找到了
replete with your fingerprints.
上面滿是你的指紋
Police are still running them through their database,
警察還在數據庫里比對查找
but I recognized them straightaway. How is that possible?
但我一眼就認出來了,怎么可能
I confess to studying them quite intently when we were children.
我承認小時候我很仔細地研究過你的指紋
Your whorls and loops are as familiar to me
你的斗形紋和箕形紋對我來說
as your very face, as is the scar
就像你的臉一樣熟悉,還有
across your middle and ring finger on your right hand.
你右手中指和無名指上的傷疤
Knife trick gone awry, age 13, if memory serves.
沒記錯的話,是你十三歲耍刀時留下的
Pathetic.
笨死了
Sherlock, I don't understand.
夏洛克,我不明白
It's quite simple.
簡單極了
You're being framed.
你被陷害了
For murder and treason.
謀殺及叛國罪