Sorry, could you replace those cones?
抱歉,你能把這些路錐換掉嗎
Could you put those back, please?
你能把它們放回去嗎
These vehicles are going to destroy the integrity of the scene.
這些車會毀了現場的完整性
Who the hell are you? We're consulting detectives.
你們是干嘛的,我們是顧問偵探
Sherlock Holmes. I've been asked
夏洛克·福爾摩斯,我被叫來
to examine this crime scene,
檢查這個犯罪現場
presumably before all the evidence has been trampled.
應該在所有證據都被毀掉之前
It's okay, just do your job.
沒關系,做你的工作就行
Roosevelt Island Bridge.
羅斯福島大橋
Single gunshot victim.
單槍擊受害者
Your cordial invitation, not 20 minutes ago.
在不到二十分鐘前你盛情邀請我來
If you're under pressure to reopen the bridge to traffic...
如果你頂著重新開放大橋交通的壓力
Relax.
淡定
We solved this one without you.
你到之前我們就破案了
Killer's being charged as we speak.
我們說話這會兒兇手已經被捕了
Bell's interviewing him down at the station.
貝爾正在局里審訊他
Well, I wish you'd told us
你該早點告訴我們
about this development; it saves us a trip.
我們就不用白跑一趟了
There aren't any witnesses.
沒有目擊證人
I was hoping you two could take a quick look
我想讓你們倆看一眼現場
and help us maybe shore up our case.
然后幫我們確認案情
Well, doesn't sound like you had a case.
聽起來不像是個案子
How'd you make an arrest?
你們是怎么抓到人的
Well, before she was killed,
在這女孩被殺之前
the girl called us and told us who was about to shoot her.
她報警說有人要開槍打她
That helped.
這幫了我們
Her name is Samantha Wabash.
她叫薩曼莎·沃巴什
She dialed 911 last night and told the operator
她昨晚打了911并告訴接線員
she was being followed by a man that she knew well,
她被一個她很熟的男人跟蹤
a Lucas Bundsch.
一個叫盧卡斯·邦什的
He owns a recording studio in Tribeca
他在三角地有一間錄音棚
and a .38 caliber revolver.
還有一把點三八口徑的左輪手槍
She was convinced that he had
她確信他在六年前
abducted and butchered her sister
綁架并殺害了
six years ago.
她的妹妹
Did he?
是他嗎
He was never at the top of our list.
他從來都不是我們的首要嫌疑人
He even passed a polygraph test.
他甚至通過了測謊儀測試
Sometimes, when a murder doesn't get solved,
有時候,當一起謀殺案解決不了時
the family gets stuck.
家庭就會陷入困境
They need a vessel for all their anger.
他們需要一個憤怒的出口
They tend to fixate on a suspect.
他們傾向于盯住一個嫌疑人
Well, if he didn't commit the crime,
可是,如果他沒有犯罪
then why was he stalking her with a gun?
那他為什么要帶槍跟蹤她呢
One theory: sick of being falsely accused.
一種可能是,他不想再被冤枉了
I mean, she had investigators hounding him for years.
她讓私家偵探糾纏他多年
Filing civil suits that would get bounced back
提交會因為證據缺乏而被駁回的
for lack of evidence.
民事訴訟
Made his life a living hell.
讓他過得生不如死
Her 911 call made it sound like
她的報警電話聽起來像是
she thought she had pushed him too far.
她覺得她把他逼得太緊了
Yes, it's certainly what she wanted you to believe.
對,她就是想讓你們那么想
This woman shot herself.
那女人是朝自己開槍的
What?
什么
This was a suicide.
這是一起自殺
A very tidy frame-up.
非常精心的陷害
There was no gun found, there's no GSR on her hands.
沒有找到槍,她手上也沒有火藥殘留
Consider the staging.
考慮一下現場布局
On a bridge, next to a railing.
在橋上,欄桿旁邊
The shooter fired at remarkably close range.
射擊者的射擊距離非常近
So, we're to believe, what?
我們是該相信,什么
He, uh, he chased her down, and then he...
他,他追她到這里,然后他
got up against the railing like this?
像這樣跳上來靠著欄桿
Well, it's more plausible than a woman
可這比一個女人
throwing her gun in the river
在朝自己腦袋開槍之后
after she shoots herself in the head.
把槍扔到河里要可信一些
That's what the wire was for.
那就是線的用途
These scratches here.
這里的這些劃痕
The metal beneath them is shiny.
底層的金屬在閃光
They're new.
它們是新的
They're made just last night, when a weight of some sort
它們是昨晚出現的,當一個重物
pulled the gun out of her hand,
在射擊后把槍從她手中拖走
over the edge, after the shot.
在欄桿上摩擦留下的
I imagine she had a...
我想她用了一塊布
rag of some sort wrapped around her hand
或者別的東西纏在手上
to protect from gunshot residue.
以避免留下射擊殘留物
Drag the river beneath this spot, you'll find the weapon.
在這下面的河里找找,會找到槍的
Yeah?
喂
Really?
真的嗎
Holmes and Watson are coming to you.
福爾摩斯和華生這就去找你
Bell says our guy wants a polygraph.
貝爾說那家伙要用測謊儀
Innocent people often do.
無辜的人通常都這樣
I'll get some divers down there.
我會找潛水員下去的
In the meantime, until we find something,
與此同時,在我們找到什么東西之前
I'm going to pursue the more obvious explanation.
我要繼續追查那個更明顯的解釋
I think we have a different definition of the word "Obvious."
我覺得我們對"明顯"的定義不同
You look comfortable, Mr. Bundsch.
你看起來很輕松,邦什先生
I have nothing to hide.
我沒什么可隱瞞的
As a rote recitation of well-established facts,
作為對既定事實的機械背誦
today's proceedings will rival
今天這個測謊過程的無聊程度可以跟
the monotony of an evening of Trivial Pursuit.
玩一晚上的棋盤問答游戲相媲美
All right, we're good here.
好了,我們可以開始了
I'm gonna ask you a few questions for a baseline,
我要問你幾個問題作為基準
then some yes or no questions
然后根據你和貝爾警探的對話
based on your conversation with Detective Bell, all right?
接下來的問題請用是或不是來回答,好嗎
Your name is Lucas Bundsch?
你的名字是盧卡斯·邦什嗎
Yes.
是
Do you plan on lying here today?
你打算今天在這里說謊嗎
No.
不
Did you murder Samantha Wabash?
是你殺了薩曼莎·沃巴什嗎
No.
不
Do you know where your gun is?
你知道你的槍在哪里嗎
My place was burglarized.
我的家被盜了
I reported my gun stolen last week.
我上周上報我的槍被偷了
And you were at work
你昨晚午夜到
between midnight and 2:00 A.M. last night?
凌晨兩點之間是在工作嗎
Yeah.
是
I was mixing a record until around 4:00 a.M.
我一直混音混到大約四點
What is it?
怎么了
Hey. Captain says you guys can shut it down.
警監說你們可以結束了
They found the gun in the river
他們在河里找到了帶著
tied to a dumbbell and a towel.
一個啞鈴的槍和一條毛巾
What?
什么
Looks like Ms. Wabash shot herself.
看起來沃巴什小姐是開槍自殺的
Mr. Bundsch, I want to
邦什先生,我要
thank you for your cooperation today.
感謝你今天的配合
Sorry, just one more question, Mr. Bundsch.
抱歉,最后一個問題,邦什先生
Six years ago, did you kill Allie Wabash?
六年前,是你殺了艾麗·沃巴什嗎
I've said it a thousand times.
我已經說了一千遍了
No, I did not kill Allie Wabash.
不,我沒有殺艾麗·沃巴什
Very good, thank you very much.
很好,非常感謝
Good enough.
可以了
Hey, what was that about the sister's case?
你問妹妹的案子是怎么回事
I think I made a mistake on the bridge this morning.
我想今早在橋上我犯了個錯誤
I should have let Samantha Wabash frame that man.
我應該讓薩曼莎·沃巴什栽贓那個人
The hell are you talking about?
你說什么呢
I think Lucas Bundsch may well be a serial killer.
我認為盧卡斯·邦什可能是個連環殺手
Lucas Bundsch did not shoot Samantha Wabash last night.
盧卡斯·邦什昨晚沒有槍殺薩曼莎·沃巴什
At the scene, I would have pegged
在現場時,我覺得他
the likelihood of his innocence at 98%.
是無辜的可能性有百分之九十八
That figure now stands at 100%,
現在我覺得是百分之百了
as it has become clear that she stole his gun and shot herself.
因為很明顯是她偷了他的槍并自殺
You were right. We know this.
你說的對,我們知道這個了
Yes and no.
我們只知其一不知其二
I've come to believe that the recently departed Ms. Wabash
我開始相信最近去世的沃巴什女士
was correct about the murder,
關于之前去世的沃巴什女士的
of the previously departed Ms. Wabash.
謀殺案的猜測是對的
I am 90% certain that Lucas Bundsch
我百分之九十確定盧卡斯·邦什
killed Allie Wabash six years ago.
六年前殺了艾麗·沃巴什
We think he's a serial killer.
我們覺得他是名連環殺手
Lucas Bundsch measured his breathing
盧卡斯·邦什在測謊時
throughout the polygraph questioning.
有意的控制了呼吸
Also, his mandibular action, at several points,
而且,他在某些時候下頜的動作
was consistent with someone who is biting their tongue.
和咬舌頭的動作是一致的
Do you plan on lying here today?
你打算說謊嗎
No.
不
A pain sensation like that
像那種疼痛的感覺
elevates your heart rate just a tick.
會瞬間提升你的心率
He bit his tongue during the control questions
他在回答測謊問題時咬了舌頭
to set the baseline, then repeated it later twice.
來設置基準線,后來又重復了兩次
Bundsch had no need for the trick when he was asked
當被問到薩曼莎·沃巴什時
about Samantha Wabash, but he did it again
他不需要耍花招,但當被問到
when asked about his whereabouts last night.
昨晚的下落時他又做了一次
That's not damning in and of itself.
他這么做并沒有必要
He had nothing to do with the shooting, so...
槍擊案和他沒有關系,所以...
the bite might just mean he values his privacy.
咬舌頭的行為也許只意味著他注重隱私
But he did it again when I asked about Allie Wabash.
但在我問艾麗·沃巴什時他又做了一次
There's a reason polygraph results
測謊結果不被法庭采用
are inadmissible in court: they're iffy.
是有原因的,不靠譜
But I'm pretty sure the same could be said
我很肯定那些自稱是
for anyone claiming to be a human lie detector.
人肉測謊偵探的人所說的話也一樣
He had deodorant on his hands. We shook before he left.
他手上有止汗液,在他離開前我們握過手
Either there was traces of roll-on antiperspirant
要么他手指上有滾抹式止汗藥的痕跡
on his fingers, or the man's skin naturally secretes
要么他就是天生能分泌
a distinctly chemical sea breeze scent.
海洋味的化合物
The examiner has every subject wash their hands,
測試人員讓每一個受試者洗了手
but unless you really scrub it off,
但除非你真正擦洗掉
the sensors can get fooled; you don't sweat.
傳感器是可以被糊弄的,你不會流汗
Bundsch was innocent of the shooting on the bridge.
橋上的槍擊案邦什是無辜的
If he didn't kill Allie,
如果他沒有殺艾麗
then why plan ahead to beat the polygraph?
那為什么在測謊前就計劃好怎么應付呢
Let's get Coventry up here.
讓我們把考文垂叫來
He's the detective that caught
零七年的艾麗·沃巴什失蹤案
the Allie Wabash disappearance in '07.
就是他負責的
Got to think he'll have an opinion.
他肯定有他自己的想法
You're barking up the wrong tree.
你們查錯人了
What makes you so sure?
你為什么這么肯定
No suspect in the Allie Wabash case
在艾麗·沃巴什的案子里
got more attention than Lucas Bundsch,
盧卡斯·邦什最受關注
and for no good reason.
但并沒有合理的原因
We only look at him
我們調查他只是為了
to humor the girl's sister, Samatha.
安慰受害女孩的姐姐,薩曼莎
You just got a taste of her brand of crazy.
你們剛剛知道了她有多瘋狂
When you lose someone, Detective, and the killer
警探,當你失去某人,而且兇手還在
is still at large, it's a short walk to madness; I can attest.
逍遙法外時,很容易瘋狂的,我能證明
I'd like to think I wouldn't take my own life
我不會抵上我自己的性命去誣陷
to frame a guy, just 'cause he gave me the creeps.
某個家伙,僅僅因為他讓我反感
That's all this was.
就是這么回事
Six years ago, Bundsch is a part-time mover,
六年前,邦什是位兼職搬運工
he's working a job in Allie's building
當薩曼莎來拜訪時他正在
when Samantha comes for a visit.
艾麗住的大廈里工作
She sees him moving a fridge
她看見他在她妹妹住處附近
on a hand truck near her sister's place.
用手推車搬運冰箱
She knocks on the door, doesn't get an answer.
她敲了門,沒人答應
Never sees Allie again.
再也沒有見過艾麗
Naturally, this means Bundsch killed her.
于是她覺得是邦什殺了她
Well, it's not much, but it's not nothing.
雖然這不是有力證據,但絕不是無中生有
Read the file; Allie left Samantha
好好讀讀報告,艾麗在第二天
a voice mail the next day.
給薩曼莎留了語音信息
It was only after that call she dropped off the map.
就在那通電話后她完全失去了蹤影
Two weeks later, she ended up in a dumpster in Midtown.
兩周后,她的尸體在城中的垃圾箱里被發現
Grizzly stuff.
面色灰白
So, even after the voice mail,
甚至在語音信息之后
Samantha fixated on Bundsch.
薩曼莎依舊認定是邦什干的
She even put a private investigator on him.
她甚至找了個私家偵探調查他
Nada.
毫無結果
Still, she's in here pitching theories.
可她還執迷于各種猜測
What if Bundsch held a gun to Allie's head
如果當艾麗留下信息時
when she left a message? He didn't.
邦什正拿槍指著艾麗的頭呢,他沒有
She was caught on a traffic cam
她在賓州車站獨自留下信息時
near Penn Station leaving the message, alone.
正巧被交通攝像頭拍到
The whole time, Bundsch is Mr. Understanding,
整個過程中,邦什都很理解配合
passed a poly-- what more can you ask?
通過了測謊,你還要他怎樣呢
Well, as we told you,
正如我們告訴你的
he employed several counter-measures
他準備了很多措施
whilst hooked up to the box today, so...
來應對測謊的情況,所以...
Were you present for his polygraph in 2007?
他在2007年測謊時你在場嗎
Of course I was. Did you not hear what I said?
我當然在,你沒聽到我剛說的嗎
Did you not hear what I said?
你也沒聽到我說的嗎
Six years ago, he must surely have falsified his polygraph.
六年前,他一定在測謊時做了手腳
I got work to do.
我還有工作要做
Detective, I intend to pursue this matter.
警探,我打算繼續追查此案
Go ahead. I intend to go get lunch.
請便,我打算去吃午餐
Is that all right with you?
有什么問題嗎
No, not particularly.
不,沒有
I'm trying to clear up two messes--
我想解決兩個問題
one is mine and one is yours.
一個是我的一個是你的
What I require from you is
我想從你那兒得到
the most complete picture possible of your investigation.
完整無缺的調查描述
Not just your files but also your recollections,
不光是你的文件,還有你的記憶
however incomplete and foggy they may be.
盡管它們可能會有缺失或已模糊
What the hell is this supposed to be, oversight?
這他媽的是什么意思,說我失職嗎
Take it easy, Gerry. You don't think I know how to do this job?
淡定,杰瑞,你覺得我失職是嗎
I think a generous assessment would be
我想如果說得好聽點就是
that you are well aware of your duties,
你還是知道自己的職責的
but your performance is a little bit impaired.
但你的表現真的差強人意
Listen to me! Hey, hey, hey!
你聽著,打住
Knock it off, both of you, now.
別鬧了,你們倆
All right, show's over. Everyone back to work.
好了,戲演完了,都回去工作
All right, you've got the detective's case file,
你們已經有警探的案件資料了
now you two work it alone.
現在去著手調查吧
Cut him a wide berth. We will.
不要招惹他,我們會的
I'd not previously imagined there existed
我之前并沒覺得
the P.I. equivalent of fast food.
私家偵探和快餐是同義詞
Look at this monstrosity that Samantha's
看看薩曼莎雇的那個所謂偵探
so-called investigator constructed.
寫的這份破東西
Yes, curse his attempt
盡管罵吧
to communicate information clearly
他表達能力太差
with his audience in mind.
全當他能聽到
You've been in a mood ever since we left the station. What is it?
從我們離開警局后你就不高興,怎么了
Detective Coventry.
考文垂警探
I found his ineptitude quite vexing myself,
他的愚蠢簡直太令人懊惱了
but you really mustn't let...
但是你真的不必
I think you were too hard on him.
我覺得你對他太苛刻了
This is the same Detective Coventry
這個考文垂警探
who botched the Allie Wabash investigation.
錯誤地調查了艾麗·沃巴什的案子
He missed mandibular action
他在六年前審訊
when he interrogated Lucas Bundsch six years ago
盧卡斯·邦什時沒注意到他下頜的活動
I missed it today.
今天我也沒注意到
He has 25 years experience and training, you do not.
他受過訓練還有25年的經驗,而你沒有
Actually, that's a good point, he's a veteran cop.
說得很對,他是個資格很老的警察
Isn't that worth some respect,
難道不應該受到尊重嗎
especially in a room full of other cops?
尤其是當著那么多警察的面
If there's anything of note on that footage,
如果那段視頻上真有什么線索
you are increasingly less likely to observe it.
你能觀察到的幾率也越來越小了
It's the Uggs, they're bothering me.
是她的雪地靴,總覺得有點不對勁
It was 2007, those glorified slippers
那是2007年,這種"美麗"的靴子
were a veritable pox on your streets.
在街上像瘟疫一樣流行
Yes, but this was July, and those things are hot.
對,但那是七月,穿這種鞋很熱
Okay, is it me,
你不覺得
or does it look like she's favoring her left leg,
她好像在用左腿承力嗎
like she sprained her ankle or something?
就像是扭傷了腳踝
I think her ankle's fine,
我覺得她的腳踝沒事
save for the fact that there may be a bomb attached to it.
更可能是上面綁了一顆炸彈
What?
什么
Samantha's investigator ransacked Bundsch's trash
薩曼莎雇的偵探在艾麗失蹤后的那周
the week after Allie went missing.
搜查了邦什的垃圾桶
The contents were mundane, but they warranted
里面的東西很平常
a bullet-pointed list, nevertheless.
但他還是一一列了出來
Two things stand out.
其中有兩件東西很特殊
Broken alarm clock and a pound of grey fondant.
一個壞了的鬧鐘和一磅灰色方旦糖
You think he built a bomb out of icing?
你覺得他是用糖做的炸彈
I think he built something that looked like a bomb.
我覺得他是做了個像炸彈的東西
Grey fondant, when properly shaped,
灰色方旦糖,如果把外形處理好
is almost identical to several forms of plastique.
跟許多塑膠炸彈是很像的
You woke up in a madman's lair
如果一個瘋子給你戴上這東西
with the guts of an alarm clock wired to that,
還用電線連在一個鬧鐘上
you'd deliver any message he told you to.
你就會對他言聽計從
You expecting anyone?
你約了人嗎
No.
沒有
Sherlock!
夏洛克
Lucas.
我是盧卡斯
I didn't catch your name earlier.
我還不知道你的名字
Speak of the devil.
說曹操曹操到
How can we help you, Mr. Bundsch?
有什么要幫忙的嗎,邦什先生
Well, your colleague, Detective Coventry,
你的同事,考文垂警探
came by my studio earlier, and...
早些時候去了我的錄音棚
well, he asked me about Allie Wabash
他問了艾麗·沃巴什的事
and the polygraph that I had taken.
還有我之前做的測謊
I guess he was just doing his due diligence
我想他只是在盡自己的職責
or whatever, but, uh...
或者是別的原因,不過
didn't seem like he was the one with the questions.
好像這些問題不是他想出來的
And he provided our address?
他告訴你我們的地址了嗎
Yeah, so I could clear the air.
是的,這樣我就能澄清一下
We were just discussing Detective Coventry, weren't we?
我們剛才正說到考文垂警探呢
How good he is at his job.
說他的工作能力多么強
Won't you please come in?
請進來吧
I like your place.
我喜歡你這里
Walls are a bit thin.
墻有點薄
They'd never hold back our blood-curdling screams,
它們擋不住我們撕心裂肺的喊叫聲
but we call it home.
不過這就是我們的家
Would you like some ice for your tongue?
你想用冰敷一下你的舌頭嗎
We saw you cheat on the polygraph this morning.
今天早上我們看到你騙過了測謊儀
You bit your tongue during control questions.
在回答基準問題時你咬了舌頭
You did it again when you said
你說你昨晚在工作的時候
you were working last night.
也咬了一下舌頭
I was working last night.
我昨晚的確在工作
Alone, right?
一個人,對吧
I made a bunch of calls on my cell phone.
我用手機打了很多電話
Go ahead, check my records.
不信的話,去查查吧
They'll show you that I was at my studio.
它們能證明我昨晚在錄音棚
Since you have so very graciously
既然你這么慷慨地
made yourself available to us,
主動找上門來
I would rather discuss the particulars
我想跟你談談你綁架
of how you abducted Allie Wabash.
艾麗·沃巴什的細節
It must have been difficult to move a refrigerator
你一個人想要搬動一臺里面裝著
with an unconscious woman in it all by yourself.
一個昏迷的女人的冰箱,不是件容易事
How is it that a consultant for the NYPD
一個紐約警局的顧問
can be so confused over something as simple as a timeline?
怎么連時間前后都分不清
Allie called her sister the next day.
艾麗在第二天給她姐姐打了電話
There's a tape.
有錄像
She was alone.
她是一個人
We know about the bomb, Mr. Bundsch.
我們知道炸彈的事,邦什先生
The one you strapped to her ankle.
你綁在她腳踝上的那個
She didn't know it was a fake, of course,
當然,她不知道那是個假的
which is why she carried out your instructions.
所以她才聽了你的命令
Yours was not a perfect crime.
你做的案子并不完美
You were spotted by your victim's sister at the scene,
你在犯罪現場被受害者的姐姐看到了
and so you concocted a fondant-based method
所以你就想到了用方旦糖做假炸彈的計劃
for exculpating yourself.
來開脫你的罪名
I'm curious.
我很好奇
Did you come here tonight hoping to scare us?
你今晚是來嚇唬我們的嗎
Or are you just being a good predator?
還是來證明你是個優秀的殺手
How many others have there been?
還有多少被你殺害的人
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你們在說什么
Then I do believe we're done here.
那我們就沒什么可說的了
You know, Samantha fixated on me
薩曼莎在她妹妹死后
after her sister died.
就一直盯著我不放
It ruined her life.
這毀了她的生活
I really hope that you don't make the same mistake.
我真的希望你們不要重蹈她的覆轍
So I took the trouble
我不怕麻煩地
of compiling a list of suspects
列出了其它正在調查的
in other ongoing murder investigations.
謀殺案中的嫌疑人的名單
Perhaps you'd be good enough to disseminate
或許你可以把我們的地址
our address to them as well.
也告訴給他們
Perhaps you'd be good enough to kiss my ass.
或許你可以讓我踹你兩腳
Did you tell Lucas Bundsch where they lived or not?
你有沒有告訴盧卡斯·邦什他們住在哪
The guy didn't do it, Tom.
反正不是那人干的,湯姆
There wasn't any harm.
告訴他又有什么不妥呢
Giving a killer our address aside,
先不說你把我們的地址給了一個殺人兇手
you have taken our best investigate option off the table.
我們最好的調查方式讓你攪黃了
Surveillance is now virtually impossible.
現在已經沒辦法實行監控
That's deducing, right?
那只是你們的推測,不是嗎
Holmes is right.
福爾摩斯是對的
We could've put eyes on him.
我們本來能一直盯著他的
Now his guard is gonna be up.
現在已經打草驚蛇
How many times I got to say it?
這話你打算讓我說多少遍
Bundsch isn't a suspect.
邦什不是嫌疑犯
He did it, okay?
他就是兇手,好嗎
He killed Allie Wabash and others.
他殺了艾麗·沃巴什和其他人
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
The private investigator that Samantha Wabash hired
薩曼莎·沃巴什聘請的私家偵探
thought that Allie's murder may have been
認為殺害艾麗的兇手
the work of a serial killer.
可能是一個連環殺人犯
But his efforts at victimology failed
但他對被害人的研究失敗了
because they focused on Allie's physical characteristics.
因為他們都只注意到艾麗的身體特征
But the real link between her and the other victims
她和其他受害者之間的真正聯系是
was geographic.
地域上的
Lucas Bundsch worked as a mover
盧卡斯·邦什在做錄音師之前
before he became a sound engineer.
是一個搬運工
It's how he and Annie Wabash
這是他和艾麗·沃巴什
crossed paths in the first place.
唯一有交集的地方
We now know that between 2008 and 2011,
我們發現在2008年和2011年之間
two other women went missing from buildings
另外有兩名女性失蹤的地點
which he helped clients move into or out of.
正好是他搬運過東西的地方
Denise Todd.
丹尼斯·托德
Abducted April 11, 2008.
于2008年4月11日被綁架
She was held for almost two months
她在被殺害之前
before she was killed.
被兇手挾持了差不多快兩個月的時間
Her body was discovered in a landfill in June.
六月份她的尸體在一處垃圾填埋場被發現
Kathy Spalding.
凱西·斯伯丁
She went missing October 9, 2011.
2011年10月9日失蹤
She was presumed dead when her bloody clothing
警方在離她家幾個街區遠的垃圾箱中
was found in a Dumpster several blocks from her home.
發現了帶有她血跡的衣服據此推測她已死亡
Every mover, plumber and mailman in this city
這城市里的每一個搬運工,管道工
has worked in multiple buildings
和郵遞員都曾經在數座
where crimes have been committed.
發生過罪案的建筑里工作過
This seems like a real connection to me.
我覺得這種聯系對我來說足夠了
Suit yourself.
隨你便
What's your next move?
下一步怎么辦
Forwards.
前進
Watson and I will... Split up.
華生和我將... 分開行動
Detective Bell and I will talk
我和貝爾警探
to Kathy Spalding's family,
去和凱西·斯伯丁的家人談談
see if Bundsch's name or face is familiar.
看看他們對邦什的名字或臉有什么印象
You take Denise Todd's.
你去找丹尼斯·托德的家人
Even after all this time, every time the phone rings,
即使過去了這么久,每次電話響的時候
or there's a knock at the door, I think it's gonna be her.
或者有人敲門的時候,我都覺得可能是她
But now...
但現在
if you think that she was taken
如果你們認為她是被人綁走的
by somebody who killed two other women...
那人還殺了另外兩個女人...
You sure you've never seen him before?
你確定從來沒見過這個人
You said that he moved one of our neighbors?
你是說他可能幫我的鄰居搬過家
I-I'm sorry, no.
很抱歉,沒有
Is there anyone you can talk to?
你有人能和你聊聊這些嗎
A friend, maybe a grief counselor?
朋友或者心理開導師什么的
I have joined this online support group
我參加了一個在線互助小組
for, um...
參加的人
friends and family of murder victims.
都是謀殺案被害人的朋友和家人
Somehow, it's less of an admission that she's gone
怎么說,在虛擬的聊天室里
to-to talk about her in a chat room
而不是在真正的房間里談起她
instead of an actual room.
讓我感覺她不是真的走了
These other women that you think
被那個人綁架的
the guy took, you said their...
其他的女人
bodies were found?
她們的尸體被發現了嗎
Club soda, please.
蘇打水,謝謝
Sure thing.
好的
You were out of line today.
你今天有點過分了
You know you're embarrassing yourself, don't you?
你知道你這是在讓自己難堪嗎
I'm embarrassing myself?
我讓自己難堪
I'm telling you this as your friend.
我是在以朋友的身份提醒你
Thanks for looking out for me.
多謝提醒
You got your whole command, good cops,
你有那么多得力手下聽候你差遣
listening to this guy second-guess their work.
你卻讓這家伙質疑他們的工作
It's not good for morale.
你這么做太打擊士氣了
Morale? Let me tell you what's good for morale.
良心,我告訴你怎樣有助于士氣
Holmes closes cases--
福爾摩斯偵破案件
more and faster than anyone I've ever seen.
的速度和數量,是我見過最快的
I got great guys under my command,
我有很多好手下
but every one of them could learn something from him.
每個人都能從他身上學到東西
I want him off my case.
我不想他再插手我的案子
You're a good detective, Gerry.
你是一位好警探,杰瑞
For a second,
曾經一度
I thought maybe you were gonna be a great one.
我以為你會是一位偉大的警探
But instead of grinding,
但你沒有實施行動
you sit on that stool
而只是坐在這兒
and you bitch and you moan...
抱怨個不停
You can think this is personal all you want.
你可以把這個當成私人恩怨,隨你便
But half the precinct thinks you got to be
半個警區的人都覺得你一定比這個叫
crazier than this Holmes guy to put up with him.
福爾摩斯的家伙還要瘋,才會忍受得了他
I were you, I'd be careful.
我要是你,我會小心點
In the meantime,
同時還有件事
you don't pull him off my case,
如果你讓他繼續插手我的案子
I'm calling the union.
我就打電話給工會
Maybe you'll take them more seriously.
也許你把他們更當回事
Those closest to Denise Todd
和丹尼斯·托德關系親密的人
have never heard of Lucas Bundsch.
都沒聽說過盧卡斯·邦什
They have never seen a man
也從沒見過盧卡斯·邦什
who looks like Lucas Bundsch.
或者長得像他的人
I hope your afternoon was more successful.
希望你的下午之行比我成功
Nope. Everything I had to say
完全沒有,所有我說的事
was news to Kathy Spalding's husband.
對凱西·斯伯丁的丈夫來說都是新聞
There's not much of anything in these old files, are there?
這些舊文件還有用嗎
We know he keeps these women for extended periods of time.
我們知道他會把這些女人關上一段時間
This would suggest a lair of some sort.
這意味著他肯定有個藏人的地方
Ordinarily, I would suggest we surveil him,
正常情況下,我會建議監視他
in hopes that he leads us to it.
希望他露出馬腳
But Detective Coventry
但考文垂警探
has made him lowering his guard nigh on impossible.
讓他完全不可能放松警惕
You surprised me earlier on,
你之前,在警監辦公室的時候
in the captain's office.
讓我十分吃驚
I can't remember the last time
我都不記得
that you suggest that we work apart.
你上次表示要分頭行動是什么時候了
Did it, perchance, have anything to do with
這個有沒有可能是因為我
the fact that I continue to lambaste Detective Hip Flask?
對"酒鬼"警探依然不友好的緣故
Look, I like the guy as much as you do, okay?
聽著,我和你一樣不喜歡那家伙
Then why do you seem to resent me giving him his comeuppance?
那為什么你要為他應得的懲罰而生我的氣
Two weeks ago,
兩周前
I found this tacked to a board at the station.
我在警局發現這個釘在公示板上
Is that supposed to be...
這是...
Us, relieving ourselves on a New York City police badge.
我們,摘下紐約警察的徽章
This is why you're upset?
你是為這個生氣
A cartoon?
一幅卡通畫
I'm not naive, okay?
我不幼稚,好吧
I know how cops can be.
我知道警察會如何難纏
I never assumed we were universally loved.
我從來沒想過人人都喜歡我們
But you would prefer I ignore Coventry's ineptitude,
但你希望我忽略考文垂的失職
lest more crude drawings appear.
以免招來更難看的畫
You keep blaming Coventry, but the truth is,
你一直在指責考文垂,但事實上
Bundsch would have never shown up here the other night
如果不是因為你,邦什那天晚上
if it weren't for you.
根本不會出現在這里
Uh, explain.
說明白點
You wound Coventry up.
你傷害了考文垂
He deserved it. Yes, but you're the one
他活該,是的,但你是那個
who's supposed to be able to see ten steps ahead, right?
能提前看清后十步的人,不是嗎
So how is it that you didn't see any of this coming?
所以你怎么會沒想到會發生這些
How is it possible you didn't consider
你怎么會沒想到
embarrassing a colleague could blow up in our faces?
讓一位同事尷尬會毀了我們的計劃
I would hardly consider the man a "colleague."
我可沒把他當"同事"
Well, that's what he is.
他就是同事
Whether you like it or not.
不管你喜不喜歡
He wants to put criminals away just like us.
他跟我們一樣也想要抓住壞人
Just like that cop you scolded on the bridge yesterday.
昨天你在大橋上訓斥的那個警察也是
Oh, I'm sorry, are you telling me I need to be nicer?
抱歉,你是想告訴我我應該友好點嗎
You can be nice.
你可以友好一些
I know that you can.
我知道你可以
You have this tiny little zone of courtesy,
你有那么一點點有禮貌的時刻
but you're only ever willing to extend it to me.
但你只愿意對我展現
Listen, I am committed to this job.
聽著,我致力于這份工作
You know that I am.
你知道我是這樣的
But to do it well you need,
但是要做好這份工作
if not the respect,
即使你不尊敬
then at least the support of the people that we work with.
至少也要支持和我們一起工作的人
So I'm just asking:
所以我問你
what does it cost us to tread lightly?
我們友好一些會有何損失呢
I-I've investigated hundreds of homicides, Watson.
我調查過上百起謀殺,華生
In most cases, the fatal act
大部分案件
is perpetrated in a heated moment or for calculated gain.
都是激情作案或者為利益作案
Allie Wabash's death is a dark outlier.
艾麗·沃巴什的案件卻不是這樣
Her killer was acting out of monstrous compulsion.
殺他的人不是出于沖動作案
There have likely been others,
他很可能還殺了別人
there will likely be more until someone stops the predator who killed her.
很可能還會殺更多的人直到有人阻止他
Samantha Wabash gave her life to do just that,
薩曼莎·沃巴什為此放棄了自己的生命
and then I undid her sacrifice.
而我毀掉了她的犧牲
So what does it cost us to tread lightly
所以你說對跟我們
around the people that we work with?
一起工作的人友好一些有何損失
I'll tell you.
我告訴你
Attention and effort, which I am not willing to spare.
注意力和努力,我不愿意消耗這些
Hello.
你好
Hi, this is Tim Spalding.
你好,我是蒂姆·斯伯丁
I hope I'm not calling too late.
希望打得不是很晚
Not at all.
一點也不晚
After you left today,
你們今天走后
I was talking with some people in my online support group.
我跟線上互助小組里的一些人談了談
There's this one lady, Cynthia Tilden.
有一位女士,辛西婭·蒂爾登
She's been a real friend these last few years.
過去幾年里她對我幫助很大
Anyway, when she heard the name Lucas Bundsch,
但是當她聽到盧卡斯·邦什的名字后
she couldn't believe it. She knows him.
她不敢相信,她認識他
How?
怎么認識的
Cynthia's in the group because her daughter Bonnie
辛西婭在組里是因為她的女兒邦妮
was killed eight years ago.
八年前被殺害了
The case was never solved.
案子一直沒破
Bonnie dated Lucas Bundsch in high school.
邦妮和盧卡斯·邦什在高中時交往過
Was he a suspect?
他是嫌疑人嗎
No. Cynthia said that he never crossed her mind
不是,辛西婭說邦妮失蹤時
when Bonnie went missing,
她從沒想過是他
but now that the police think that he might have
但既然警察覺得他可能
committed other murders, she's got some questions.
做過其他案件,她也有些疑問
I'm confused. Tim made it sound
我很疑惑,蒂姆說得好像
like the police were sure Lucas killed these women.
警察很確定是盧卡斯殺了那些女人
Well, he's only just reemerged as a suspect, Mrs. Tilden.
他剛剛被列為嫌疑人,蒂爾登女士
He was dismissed too quickly in a case six years ago.
在六年前的一個案子里他很快被排除了
He was brought to our attention yesterday,
他昨天引起了我們的注意
and we're becoming more and more convinced of his guilt.
我們越來越確定他有罪
Mrs. Tilden?
蒂爾登女士
I-I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just been so much to take in.
只是忽然聽到了太多信息
I've been praying for a break like this for so long.
我已經為一個這樣的突破祈禱了很久
Can you tell us a little more
你能再跟我們說說
about your daughter's case?
你女兒的案件嗎
It says here that she was taken from a school parking lot.
這上面說她是從學校停車場被帶走的
Bonnie was a teacher's aide at a preschool.
邦妮是一家幼兒園的教師助理
One night, she stayed late
一天晚上,她因為萬圣節
to decorate for Halloween,
布置教室待到很晚
but she never came home.
但她一直沒回家
There were signs of a struggle near her car.
在她的車邊有一些掙扎的痕跡
A few weeks later, they found her.
幾周后,他們找到了她
That fits his pattern with two of the other women.
這很符合他殺害另外兩個女人的作案規律
When Bonnie was found,
他們找到邦妮的時候
they said she'd been held for 11 or 12 days.
說她被關押了十一二天
Now I wonder if he had had her
現在我在想他是不是
up at this parents' house on Oneida Lake.
把她關在他父母在奧奈達湖旁的房子里
The Bundsch family has a second home?
邦什家還有另外的房子
Well, it's just his now; his parents passed away.
現在是他的了,他父母都去世了
It's the first I'm hearing of such a residence. You?
我第一次聽說他還有這個住處,你呢
You think that's where he takes his victims?
你覺得他是把受害人關在那里嗎
When did you contact
你是什么時候聯系
the Onondaga County Sheriff's office, Mrs. Tilden?
奧內達加郡警長辦公室的,蒂爾登女士
Dale?
戴爾
Excuse me?
什么
Our sheriff, Dale Galbraith.
我們的警長,戴爾·加爾布雷斯
I know him well.
我和他很熟
He's been patient with me all these years.
這幾年他一直對我很耐心
If you're coming up here, I could arrange for him
如果你們過來,我可以安排你們見面
to meet you and take you out to the lake.
并讓他帶你們去湖邊
Still hasn't shown up?
還沒出現嗎
They're officially late.
他們絕對遲到了
I'm having difficulty imagining what circumstances
我很難想象有什么情況
would waylay a mother who's waited eight years
會耽誤一個為看到殺自己女兒的兇手
to see justice for her daughter.
被繩之以法而等了八年的母親
You have her number, right?
你有她的號碼,是不是
Tilden residence. Lucas Bundsch speaking.
蒂爾登家,我是盧卡斯·邦什
Are you calling for Cynthia?
你找辛西婭嗎
Where is she, Lucas?
她在哪兒,盧卡斯
I'm sorry, she can't come to the phone right now.
抱歉,她現在沒法接電話
Listen to me. You're more compromised than you imagine.
聽我說,你比自己想象中的還不明智
I suggest you don't make your situation any worse.
我建議你不要把自己的處境變得更糟
Please, don't tell me what to do.
拜托,不要告訴我該怎么做
I'd like you come over here.
你現在過來吧
I'll give you ten minutes.
我給你十分鐘
Lucas?
盧卡斯
How did he know we we're coming up here?
他怎么知道我們要來這里
911. What's your emergency? 911
您有什么緊急情況
Get me the Onondaga County Sheriff's office now.
馬上給我接奧內達加郡警長辦公室
You the one who called us?
是你們打電話報警的嗎
Yes. Where's Cynthia? She's fine, actually.
是,辛西婭呢,她很好
Says she's been home alone all morning.
說自己整個早上都獨自在家
She may not have been aware of the intruder.
她也許不知道有人闖入
Have you searched the residence?
你們搜查了整棟房子嗎
We have men in there now,
我們的人員正在搜查
but there's no sign of a break-in.
但沒有任何闖入跡象
What's the idea here?
這到底是怎么回事
Cynthia Tilden, I'm Sherlock Holmes.
辛西婭·蒂爾登,我是夏洛克·福爾摩斯
We spoke on the phone last night.
我們昨晚通過電話
You asked us to meet with you today.
你讓我們今天和你見面
I don't know either one of these people.
這兩個人我都不認識
I've never seen them before.
我以前從未見過他們
Your voice, it's different.
你的聲音和昨晚電話里不同
You're not the person I spoke to, are you?
你昨晚沒和我通過電話,對嗎
Mrs. Tilden, did you have a daughter named Bonnie?
蒂爾登太太,你有一個叫邦妮的女兒嗎
What? No. I don't have any kids.
什么,不,我沒有孩子
I suppose that's not your phone number, is it?
我猜這也不是您的電話號碼,對嗎
No. Look, what's this all about?
不是,這到底是怎么回事
We've been duped.
我們被騙了
You broke my window?
你打碎了我的窗戶嗎
That wasn't me.
不是我
I'll take a polygraph if you like.
如果你需要,我可以做測謊儀測試
I thought we cleared everything up the other night.
我以為那天晚上我們把一切都說清了
Do you deny calling me yesterday and leading me to
你否認你昨晚給我打過電話
believe that you had harmed an innocent woman?
并誤導我相信你傷害過一個無辜女人嗎
Of course I deny it.
我當然否認
I underestimated you.
我低估了你
I thought you were just a serial killer.
我以為你只是一個連環殺手
Now I know you're a catfish as well.
現在我知道你還是個騙子
Catfish?
騙子
Someone who uses social media to create false identities
就是那些利用社交網絡偽造身份
most typically for the purpose of pursuing online romance.
大部分情況下用來騙取網絡情感的人
You haven't been pursuing romance, have you?
但你并不是為了騙取情感,對嗎
You've been creating identities
你一直在偽造身份
so you can keep tabs on your victims' loved ones.
來監視受害者的親屬
Befriending them in chat rooms and the like.
在聊天室和他們聊天之類的
It's not enough for you to
慢慢地折磨他們
slowly torture someone over time, no.
對你來說還不夠
You want to keep the game going.
你想讓游戲繼續下去
You want the ripple effect.
你想要產生連鎖反應
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
Cynthia Tilden--
辛西婭·蒂爾登
the real one.
確有其人
You took her name and her image
你盜用她的名字和照片
and you created a tribute page
憑空編造她有一個女兒
to a daughter that she never had.
并為她女兒建立一個悼念頁面
Complete with falsified articles about her murder.
偽造一篇關于她被害的文章
You used Cynthia's identity to infiltrate a chat room
你利用辛西婭的身份進入蒂姆·斯伯丁
frequented by Tim Spalding.
經常出現的聊天室
You know Mr. Spalding.
你認識斯伯丁先生
You abducted his wife in 2011.
你在2011年綁架了她妻子
And when he mentioned Allie Wabash
在線上的小組互助會上
during an online support group meeting,
他提到了艾麗·沃巴什
you saw an opportunity for a little bit of fun.
你從中看到機會,想給游戲添點料
You fabricated a relationship
你偽造了
between Cynthia's daughter and his wife.
辛西婭女兒和斯伯丁妻子間的聯系
And then you call me and my partner,
之后你又打電話給我和我的搭檔
and you send us to Syracuse to humiliate ourselves.
你把我們騙去錫拉丘茲來羞辱我們
I imagine you used some of the lovely equipment here
我猜想你用了你這里的儀器
to alter you voice.
來改變你的聲音
Lucas, is everything okay?
盧卡斯,沒什么事吧
Everything's fine, Amy.
沒事,艾米
Can you click off the intercom?
你能關掉對講機嗎
You don't want your, uh... your employees to know that
你不想讓你的雇員知道
you've repeatedly abducted, raped and murdered young women?
你長期綁架強奸且謀殺年輕女性吧
That's smart.
很聰明
You're such a strange man.
你真是個奇怪的人
I'm an angry man, Mr. Bundsch, thanks to you.
我是個憤怒的人,邦什先生,拜你所賜
I'm curious.
我很好奇
What alter ego did you adopt
你究竟是抱著什么樣的心態
to observe Samantha Wabash, hmm?
去監視觀察薩曼莎·沃巴什的
And-and how did you feel when her grief
當你看到悲痛最終導致她自殺時
finally drove her to take her own life?
你又作何感想呢
Was that what you were hoping for?
這就是你希望看到的嗎
I was actually very sorry to hear about Samantha.
事實上,我為薩曼莎的遭遇感到難過
Despite our differences,
盡管我們之間有分歧
I think her death was tragic.
我還是認為她的死令人悲傷
But maybe it's a blessing in disguise.
但也許這也是一件好事
She did have a certain understanding of
她確實對她妹妹
what her sister may have gone through
死前幾個星期的遭遇
in those weeks before her death.
有所了解
But what if the truth was...
但如果真相比這
was much, much worse?
更糟糕呢
Lucas!
盧卡斯
I sense I should hire an attorney.
我覺得我應該請位律師
Well, then, you're wrong again.
那你就又錯了
Bundsch's lawyer
邦什的律師
says his client isn't going to press charges
說他的委托人暫時
at the moment-- could change.
不準備提起訴訟,但隨時都會變
But he's down at court slapping you and Joan
但他已經向法院申請到
with a restraining order.
對你和喬恩的限制令
She wasn't even there.
喬恩她根本不在現場
She's your partner.
她是你的搭檔
I suppose he deserves more credit
我認為他比我
for restraint than I do.
更需要約束
Restraining order is the most effective way
限制令是最有效的
to hobble my investigation.
阻止我調查的方式
Much more than a night in jail.
比在監獄呆一晚有效多了
Your investigation, your case,
你的調查,你的案子
how this impacts you.
這件事對你的影響
You have any idea how often
你完全不知道
my neck is out for you?
我總要替你承擔風險
I can offer you no satisfactory explanation.
我無法給你一個滿意的答案
It was not a decision, it was an impulse.
這不是一個決定,是一種沖動
He was gloating.
他在幸災樂禍
That is what he does.
他就是這樣
He was baiting you, and you fell for it.
他誘你上鉤,你竟然上當了
You have sabotaged any hope of prosecution based on
現在基于你所搜集的證據
any of the evidence you've collected so far.
所能提起的訴訟都不可能實現了
What you saw at the poly, your conversations-- out!
你在測謊中看到的,你們的對話,沒用了
Do you think the D.A.'s gonna put you on the stand now?
你認為公訴人會讓你出庭作證嗎
What I owe you, beyond an apology,
我欠你的,不只是一句抱歉
is an airtight case against Lucas Bundsch.
還有一個起訴盧卡斯·邦什的完美機會
No, no! You are not getting within a hundred feet
不,你不準出現在盧卡斯·邦什
of Lucas Bundsch or this investigation.
或有關他調查的一百英尺內
Captain... You are off the case.
警監,你和此案無關了
That's final.
就這樣了
How's your hand?
你的手怎么樣了
Wet.
濕乎乎的
Let's take a look.
讓我看看
You know you broke your finger, right?
你知道你手指斷了吧
Did I?
有嗎
I know what you're thinking, you know.
我知道你在想什么
Amaze me.
說來聽聽
I should have known better.
我應該考慮更周全一些的
Going to Bundsch's place of business was a...
去邦什工作的地方是
miscalculation.
失策
It was a mistake.
是個失誤
I should have been nicer to the man, no?
我應該對那家伙態度好點,是嗎
I should have extended my zone of courtesy to him.
我應該對他更有禮貌一點
Asked him very, very politely if he would confess
非常有禮貌地要求他坦白
to the brutal rape and murder of three women.
對三名女人實施了強奸和謀殺
Actually, I think you showed great restrain
其實,我覺得你沒把他打死
by not beating him to death.
已經算是相當克制了
I endangered the investigation.
我威脅到了調查
And there is no more cardinal a sin.
這是最不能饒恕的
Well, the restraining order isn't gonna make things
限制令不會讓事情更容易
any easier unless you've figured a way around that.
除非你想出辦法來應對
"1428 Humboldt. No rush. The police are already there."
洪堡街1428號,不急,警察已到
It's from the same number Bundsch used
這跟昨天邦什冒充辛西婭·蒂爾登的
to impersonate Cynthia Tilden yesterday.
是同一個手機號碼
What are you guys doing here?
你們在這里做什么
What happened here?
這里發生了什么
Girl by the name of Jenna Lombard got snatched up.
一個叫珍娜·倫巴德的姑娘被抓走了
Roommate came home, found the door kicked in.
室友回家的時候發現門被踹開
Jenna's purse was here, but she wasn't.
珍娜的包還在這兒,但她人不在
So the roommate called 911.
于是室友打了911
Who invited you guys here?
誰叫你們來的
Lucas Bundsch. What?
盧卡斯·邦什,什么
He's the one that took the girl.
就是他抓走了這女孩
How you know that?
你怎么知道的
I'll take a wild guess and say this is the number
我大膽猜一下,這就是他昨天
he used to yank your chain yesterday?
用來耍你的號碼吧
Tech assist said it was a burner phone, didn't he?
技術人員說是一次性手機,是嗎
Can't be used to trace back to him,
沒法用來反追蹤他
if that's what you're asking.
如果你問的是這個的話
I would propose that we use it
我本想建議,我們
to triangulate his location, but it's hard to imagine
用三角定位法來找到他,但是很難想象
that he didn't destroy it after sending the text.
他發完這條短信后有沒有把手機毀掉
Look, if Bundsch did this...
聽著,如果這是邦什干的
Which he obviously did.
顯然是他干的
If he did, you can't be here.
如果是他,那你不能待在這兒
Neither of you.
你們倆都不行
I'm sorry, Captain was clear.
抱歉,警監說得很明確
You're both off the case.
你們倆都不能管這案子了
Now, I'll work the number he used to contact you.
我會調查這個聯系你的號碼
Hope you were wrong about
希望你說他毀掉手機的說法
him destroying the phone, but other than that...
是錯誤的,但是除此之外
It's all right, Detective. We understand.
沒關系,警探,我們理解
If you and the Captain decide that we can be of assistance,
如果你跟警監認為我們能幫上忙
please don't hesitate to call us.
請隨時聯系我們
Hey, you figured out something with Bundsch, didn't you?
你想出對付邦什的辦法了,對嗎
How we're gonna get him.
我們抓他的方法
If you didn't, you wouldn't have left so quietly.
如果沒有,你不會這樣乖乖離開的
I took the missing girl's hairbrush out of her purse.
我從失蹤女孩的包里拿走了她的梳子
The hairs entwined in it will be brimming with her DNA.
上面纏著的頭發里全都是她的DNA
I don't understand.
我不明白
You're right, I have figured out how we're gonna get Bundsch.
你說得對,我想出抓邦什的辦法了
Samantha Wabash had the right idea.
薩曼莎·沃巴什的思路是對的
Circumstances have conspired
因為環境所限
to keep me from proving that Bundsch,
我沒法證明邦什
amongst other things, has abducted Ms. Lombard.
綁架了倫巴德小姐,還干了其他壞事
So instead, I'm gonna frame him.
所以我決定陷害他
Sherlock, you cannot keep ignoring me.
夏洛克,你不能一直無視我
No, I-I'm not ignoring you; I was just trying to avoid
不,我不是無視你,我只是避免
a sotto voce discussion of a criminal conspiracy
在出租車后座上低聲討論
in the backseat of a taxi.
犯罪的陰謀
W-We are not framing Bundsch. Nope.
我們不會陷害邦什,不
We are not doing anything.
我們什么都不會做
I am undertaking this task alone. It was my temper
我自己來干,是因為我的爛脾氣
which resulted in our dismissal from this case.
才導致我們被人從這個案子里踢出來
The restraining order against us
針對我們的限制令
makes an independent investigation impossible.
讓獨立調查無法進行
We have no recourse.
我們無處求援
I have no choice.
我沒有選擇
But if you get caught, you end up in jail--
但如果你被抓,你會進監獄
we both do-- and Bundsch, he never will.
我們倆都會,而邦什卻不會有事
Your wallet.
你的錢包
Lifted from your purse on the way home.
回家路上從你的包里拿的
Even as you stared daggers at me from three feet away.
當時你就坐在我旁邊緊盯著我
It's a mere reminder that however skilled
只是小小地提醒你一下
you know me to be at deducing how crimes are committed,
你知道我是多么善于推導犯罪過程
I am every bit as adept at committing them myself.
我也非常善于自己去犯罪
Tomorrow morning,
明天早上
an anonymous tipster will report that they saw
一個匿名線人會報告說看到
Bundsch pushing Jenna Lombard into his vehicle.
邦什把珍娜·倫巴德推進了他的車里
Her hair will be found on his backseat.
在他的車后座會發現她的頭發
And he will go to prison.
然后他就會進監獄
Not elegant, but it doesn't have to be.
不怎么光彩,但卻是不得已而為之
It has to be fast.
必須要快
The clock is ticking on Jenna's life.
珍娜的生命危在旦夕
And you honestly think this plan is gonna save her?
你真覺得這個計劃能救她嗎
Once Bundsch is in custody,
一旦邦什被抓
the prospect of life without parole
他很有可能面臨終身監禁
will loom large, Jenna's location will be
不得假釋,關押珍娜的地方
the only chip he has to bargain with,
就成了他談判的唯一籌碼
and he will break.
他會開口的
But if Bundsch doesn't talk, Jenna dies.
但如果邦什不開口,珍娜就死定了
We don't know where she is.
我們不知道她在哪里
And while he's being booked, processed
在他被立案,進入訴訟程序
and waiting for a court date,
等待開庭的同時
she's still in some basement somewhere
她正被關在某個地下室里
with no one to bring her food or water.
沒人給她送食物和水
Yeah, you're right.
你說得對
You know, we-we will figure something out.
我們會想出辦法的
No, you're right, I mean...
不,你是對的,我是說
he has to attend to them; we know this.
他必須照料她們,我們知道這一點
He kept Allie Wabash for two weeks.
他把艾麗·沃巴什關押了兩周
He kept Denise Todd alive for months.
他把丹尼斯·托德關了幾個月
He has to tend to them, monitor them.
他得照料她們,監控她們
He has to make sure they haven't escaped.
他必須確保她們沒有逃跑
I think I know where he keeps them.
我想我知道他把她們關在哪兒了
Lucas Bundsch.
盧卡斯·邦什
Captain Gregson, NYPD.
格雷森警監,紐約警察局
Now, I tried to be reasonable with you people,
我試著跟你們講道理
but I guess that was a mistake.
但看來我是錯了
What is he doing here?
他在這兒干什么
I'm accusing you of serial murder. Oh, again?
我來指控你是個連環殺手,又來
You know he's not supposed to be within a hundred feet of me?
你知道他不能出現在我身邊一百英尺內吧
Yeah, we worked that out when the judge issued this warrant.
法官簽發這個搜查令的時候就沒關系了
So, when you bought this place, it was home
在你買下這個地方的時候
to a failed Internet startup company.
這里是一家失敗的互聯網新興公司
Over the years,
幾年來
it's been put to many different uses, but of course,
這里有過各種不同的用途,但當然
the square footage has always remained the same.
建筑面積一直保持不變
Until it mysteriously shrank.
直到它神秘地縮小了
These are the plans you submitted to the city
這些是你申請修建這間錄音棚許可證時
when you applied for a permit to install this studio.
提交給市政府的計劃圖紙
One would expect this storage closet
這個儲物間應該比圖紙顯示的
to be about ten feet deeper.
還要深十英尺
We're gonna go take a look.
我們要去看看
Why don't you, uh, come with us.
你何不跟我們一塊去呢
Move that stuff out of the way, please.
請把那個柜子移開
When you were asked about your whereabouts
薩曼莎·沃巴什自殺當晚
the night Samantha Wabash shot herself,
你被問及你的行蹤時
you said you were working here.
你說你在這里工作
I thought I saw you bite your tongue to fool the polygraph,
我當時以為你咬舌頭是想瞞過測謊儀
but as you predicted when you visited my home the other night,
但正如那晚你來我家時所說
your cell phone activity said you were telling the truth.
你的手機通話記錄證明你并未撒謊
Strange.
真奇怪
I was stuck in a binary mode of thinking.
我陷入了思維二進制里
Is it true? Is it false?
是真還是假呢
Turns out it was neither, it was both.
結果原來是非真非假,又亦真亦假
You were here, you just weren't working.
你的確在這,但并不是在工作
Lucas, where's the key?
盧卡斯,鑰匙在哪
I think we should get him out of here.
我覺得應該把他帶出去
If she is alive, she shouldn't have
如果那女孩還活著
to see his face again, should she?
肯定不想再看到他
Get him out of here.
帶他出去
Please, I need help.
拜托,我需要幫助
Jenna? Help me.
珍娜,救救我
Help, please.
救命
Please, help me.
請救救我
Please, can you help her?
你能救救她嗎
Her?
誰
She's been in here longer than me.
她在這里待的時間比我更久
He gave us something; it... it made me sleepy.
他喂我們吃了什么,讓我們想睡覺
Process everything in that room.
化驗屋子里的所有物品
Because the CSU photographer shoots the whole place
犯罪現場調查組的攝影師已經
before you touch it, OK?
給現場拍照存證了
Excuse me?
打擾一下
Are you Captain Gregson?
你是格雷森警監嗎
Yeah.
對
I-I'm Tim Spalding. I'm the husband.
我是蒂姆·斯伯丁,凱西的丈夫
One of your people called me.
你們的人打了電話給我
Tom Gregson. Come with me.
我是湯姆·格雷森,跟我來
Is my wife really okay?
我妻子真的沒事嗎
She's in shock.
她還有點驚魂未定
She's shaking off some sleeping pills her captor made her take.
綁架她的人給她吃了安眠藥,她正在恢復
But she's here?
但她就在這里
She's with the paramedics.
醫護人員正陪著她
She's been asking for you.
她一直要求見你
Tim.
蒂姆
Everybody?
大家注意一下
Listen up.
聽好了
It has come to my attention that there's some of you that
我注意到咱們中間有些人
aren't thrilled the way some things are done around here.
不太喜歡局里辦事的一些方式
Think I've given our consultants a little too much sway.
覺得我給兩位顧問太多特權了
Some friends of mine
我的幾位朋友
wanted to let me know before it was too late
想讓我明白這一點
to right the ship.
以免局勢失控釀成大禍
And I appreciate that.
我很感激
We've got a mission here.
我們都肩負使命
It's to protect this city
要保護紐約市
and the citizens that live in it.
及這里的居民
You are all part of that effort every day.
你們每天都在踐行這個使命
Most of you do yourselves and this department proud.
大多數人為你們自己及局里帶來了榮耀
And for that, I want to thank you.
為此,我衷心向你們表示感謝
But if anybody has a problem with how I utilize
但如果有人仍然對我調用
all the tools at my disposal,
手中資源的方式心存不滿
be it Holmes and Watson or the coffee machine...
不管是福爾摩斯和華生還是咖啡機
there's the door.
都可以自行離開
Back to work.
繼續工作吧
I've given further consideration to your rebuke
我又考慮了一下你對我
regarding my capacity for niceness.
表現友好的能力的斥責
I didn't mean it as a rebuke.
我沒想要斥責你
I was trying to have a conversation.
我只是想跟你好好談談
Either way.
怎樣都好
You have a point.
你說得有理
There is unquestionably
毫無疑問
a certain social utility to being polite.
以禮待人確有其社會功效
To maintaining an awareness of other people's sensitivities.
還包括留心其他人的敏感反應
To exhibiting all the traits that might
及表現出歸于"友好"這個詞
commonly be grouped under the heading "Nice".
范疇內的所有特性
Hmm. I think you'll be surprised
我覺得你會驚訝于
how easy it is to earn that designation.
表現"友好"是多么容易
No.
不
I am not a nice man.
我不是個友好的人
It's important that you understand that.
你要明白這點,這很重要
It's going to save you a great deal of time and effort.
你會因此節約大量時間跟精力
There is not a warmer, kinder me
你不可能慢慢誘導我
waiting to be coaxed out into the light.
變得更加溫和友善
I am acerbic.
我生性尖刻
I can be cruel.
甚至可以很無情
It's who I am.
我就是這個樣子
Right to the bottom.
從里到外徹頭徹尾都是
I'm neither proud of this, nor ashamed of it.
我既不以此為傲,也不覺得羞愧
It simply is.
這只是個事實
And in my work, my nature has been an advantage
而在我的工作中,我的本性更多時候
far more often than it has been a hindrance.
不是個阻礙,倒是個優點
I'm not gonna change.
我不會做出改變的
You have.
可你已經變了
You're not the same person I met a year and a half ago.
你跟我一年半前遇見的人已截然不同
You're... Good to you? Yeah.
你... 對你變好了,對
For the most part.
在大多數情況下
I consider you to be...
我覺得你
exceptional.
不同尋常
So I make an exceptional effort to accommodate you.
所以我也付出額外的努力來適應你
But you must accept that, for as long as you choose
但你必須得接受事實,只要你還選擇
to be in my life, there will occasionally be fallout
繼續留在我身邊,我的行為就會偶爾
from my behavior.
導致這樣的后果
That must be a part of our understanding.
在這一點上我們必須達成共識
No one can accept something like that forever.
沒有誰能永遠接受這種事
To thine own self, Watson.
要做真實的自己,華生