My name is Michael Scofield.
我的名字叫邁克爾.斯科菲爾德
My brother is facing the electric chair, framed for a crime he didn't commit.
我哥哥因莫須有的罪名面臨死刑
What is it about this case that the Secret Service is so interested in?
為什么特勤處對這案子感興趣?
The man killed the vice president's brother.
那人殺了副總統的弟弟
After his appeals were exhausted,
在上訴失敗后
I knew there was only one way to get him out.
我知道只有一種方法能救他
This is the police. Put down your weapon!
我們是警察,放下你的武器
Michael?
邁克爾.
I'm getting you out of here.
我要把你救出去
It's impossible.
這不可能
Not if you designed the place,it isn't.
除非你設計了這個地方
Have you seen the blueprints?
你看過設計圖?
Better than that. I've got them on me.
還要好,我把它紋在身上了
I've been at Fox River nearly a month now.
我關在狐貍河監獄里快一個月了
In that time,I've assembled a group that has all the resources
在這段時間里,我組成了一個...
we need to not only break out, but to stay out.
...有能力越獄的團隊
I'm Michael,
我是邁克爾
by the way. Dr. Tancr... Tancredi like the governor?
我是坦克雷迪和州長一樣的姓?
While we dig on the inside,
當我們在獄內挖掘時
our lawyer searches for the truth on the outside.
我們的律師在外尋找真相
I have information that will lead to the exoneration of Lincoln Burrows.
我有能為林肯.巴羅斯開罪的證據
Somebody on the inside claims they can exonerate Lincoln.
一內幕人士聲稱能為林肯開罪
Someone's been talking.
得讓她閉嘴
Anyone that's a threat is expendable.
有威脅的人都要除掉
They're ready for you, Madam Vice President.
他們在等您,副總統女士
24 hours from now,
24小時后
my brother is scheduled to die,
我哥哥將被處死
but the way I see it,
但在我看來
24 hours from now we'll be out of the country.
24小時后,我們會逃出美國
It's there.
就是這了
It can't be done.
撬不開
We're not getting out of here.
我們出不去了
Unfortunately,Pretty,
真不走運,帥哥
that ain't an option.
你沒得選擇
You are gonna get us out of here.
你要把我們帶出去
Unless you're gonna use your shank to take out the pipe,
除非你要用刀弄開管子
put it away.
拿開
I'll put it in your neck, you don't get us out of here.
不帶我們走,就做了你
Bring it down a peg,T-Bag.
把它拿開,T-bag
Shut your mouth!
閉嘴
Remember,Pretty, I am serving life plus one.
記著,帥哥,我是終生監禁
So if I get busted for attempted escape,
如果加上個企圖逃脫
I'm gonna throw in a homicide,no problem. That's like a parking ticket to me.
再殺幾個人也無所謂了
You okay?
你還好嗎
Felt sick again.
又惡心了
Yeah,you took your I.V.s out.
是啊,你把輸液管拔了
Yeah,I didn't want to throw up on the floor, so I just came to the drain.
我不想吐在地上,所以來下水管這
Just let me walk this off. I'll be fine.
忍忍就會好的
Lincoln,there is no reason for you to be here if your I.V. isn't in.
如果你不輸液,就沒必要在這里
Everything all right in here?
一切都好?
It's fine.
很好
Why isn't he cuffed to the table?
他為什么坐起來了?
What's he gonna do, steal a cotton ball?
他能怎么樣?偷車嗎?
Can't have him walking around, Doc.You know that.
醫生,不能讓他亂走
sh!
噓
What was that?
什么聲音?
Put your wrist out.
把手伸出來
You gonna turn this into something? I'm not gonna say it again.
不要敬酒不吃,吃罰酒,我不會再說
Put your wrist out.
把手伸出來
Hey,Keith, come check this out!
嘿,基思過來看下
Kief
基思?
We got to go.
我們得回去
Now.
現在就走
Give me the rope.
把繩子給我
Give me the rope now!
把繩子給我!
Tie that off.
綁住
Okay,I'm down.
我下去了
We got to go,Michael.
我們要走了, 邁克爾
It's done. Let's go.
走吧
Did it break off or did someone break it?
自己斷了,還是有人干的?
I don't know.
我不清楚
Here's the other half.
這是另一半
Hey,hey.
嘿
What's up,Brad?
怎么,布拉德?
Heading over to Sharkey's.It's two-fer Tuesday.Want to hoist a few?
啤酒狂歡星期二就結束了,要不要去來幾杯
Man,I'd love to,
我很想
but my wife is cooking dinner, and I told her I'd be home.
但我老婆做晚飯,我說了要回去
Wuss.Anybody else?
面瓜,還有別人嗎
Suit yourselves.
隨便你們
Hey,none of the Sheetrock in front of the break room's been touched.
石膏板都還在外面
Ah,the P.I.'s letting it dry out.
我要PI的人弄干的
Still?
還在弄?
Westmoreland
威斯特摩蘭!
I'm caught on something.
我被卡住了
Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!
快點,快點
Stay there. Stay down there.
不要上來,等一會
Why was this door locked?
為什么鎖門?
Wasn't locked,boss.
沒鎖啊,老大
The fan kept pushing it open,
風扇總把門吹開
so we just had to wedge it closed.
我們就把它關上了
You've been in here all night not doing a damn thing.
你們一個晚上什么都沒做
Room is still wet,boss. Nothing we could do.
屋子還是濕的,我們做不了什么
It's not like we were having a picnic.
我們在這也不是野餐來著
Bunch of shiftless, no-good convicts.
偷懶是不行的,犯人們
You got something to say, Scofield?
你有意見, 斯科菲爾德?
Wrap it up.And all four of you, get your asses back to the block.
收拾下,你們四個再滾回牢里
Get these nitwits back to the cell block.
把他們押回牢去
You seem to be one light.
你們好像少了一人
Right here,boss.
在這呢,老大
Oh,no.No way!
不!不!
I should be halfway to seeing my family right now!
現在應該在見家人的路上了
Let's go.
走吧
Now!
馬上!
Keep it moving.
動起來
moving!
走
You think he knows?
他會知道的
Lincon
林肯.
I'm here with Henry Pope, who is the warden of Fox River Penitentiary,
這位是亨利.蒲伯,狐貍河監獄的典獄長
where Lincoln Burrows is scheduledto die
林肯.巴羅斯將在這里被送上電椅
by electrocution at 12:01 a.m. tomorrow.
標準時間明晨1點
Warden Pope, can you tell me
蒲伯獄長,能否告訴我們
what's going to happen in the next few hours?
接下來幾小時將會發生什么事
There are strict Department of Corrections guidelines that govern every aspect of an execution.
司法部有嚴格的守則,包括行刑的每個細節
Measures taken to make sure that the process goes as smoothly as possible.
會有一定措施,確保行刑過程順利
Such as?
例如
The correctional officers will do a walk-through. We'll review the list of witnesses.
獄警會檢查現場,檢查觀看者名單
The chair will be checked and re-checked to make sure there's no problem.
電椅會被再三檢查,確保萬無一失
And Mr. Burrows himself?
至于巴羅斯先生
Have you spoken with him?
你跟他交談過嗎?
What are his thoughts in these final hours?
他在生命的終點有什么想法?
I'd say that's between him and his God.
那是他和上帝之間的交流
And maybe the governor.
或許還有州長
I understand Burrows' attorneys are going to request a stay.
據我所知巴羅斯的律師們正在請求延期
I wish them the best of luck.
但愿他們好運
Does that mean you believe he's innocent?
這是否表明你相信他是清白的?
It means... I believe in the process,
這表明,我相信程序
but I don't relish the prospect of taking another man's life.
但奪走一個人的生命并不值得慶賀
Whether it's just or not,
不管是否正義
there's no joy that lies before us today.
今天的氣氛不可能歡快
Okay,thank you very much Warden.
感謝獄長先生
And we will be here with you throughout the night
我們將會整晚在此
watching and waiting to see if Lincoln Burrows does,in fact,
見證林肯巴羅斯成為
become only the 13th person to be executed in the State of Illinois since 1976.
伊利諾伊州,1976年以來的第13名死刑犯
Just so you got one less thing to worry about,
如果你心里放不下
I want you to know
我想告訴你
I ain't mad at you.
我不怪你
Thank you.
謝謝
How long until...
還有多久?
16 hours.
16小時
Are his lawyers making any progress?
律師有什么進展?
Is there still a chance with that? No. -
還有機會嗎? -沒有
There's only one person who can really stop this execution.
只有一個人能終止行刑
I need to see my brother.
我要見我哥哥
Just to talk,
只是聊聊
for five minutes.
5分鐘
Yeah. Yeah,I'll try.
好,好的,我試試看
Um...
嗯...
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm told that you have to wait until final visitation.
他說你只能等待臨終告別
Would you talk to your father for me?
你會向你父親求情嗎?為了我?
Please?
求你
Believe me, my father knows where I stand on the death penalty,
相信我,我父親知道我對死刑的立場
and I'm just as clear on his stance...
我很清楚地表示過
Sara,uh,Dr. Tancredi, I'm sorry.
薩拉...對不起,坦克雷迪醫生
This isn't about the morality of the death penalty.
這不是死刑的道德爭論
This is...
這是
This is about killing an innocent
是殺死一個無辜的人
my brother.
我哥哥
And,surely,your father can't be in favor of that.
相信你父親也不會贊同
Just talk to Lincoln's attorneys,
讓他和林肯的律師談談
just for an hour,
一個小時
and I swear to God,you'll be convinced of his innocence.
我發誓他會被說服
Michael
邁克爾,
I would pick up the phone right now if I thought there was any chance that I could make a difference.
如果我能改變,我會毫不遲疑地拿起電話
But you have to understand.
你要理解
I'm the last person in the world that my father listens to.
我是我父親最不愿聽的人
He hates what I do, he hates what I believe in.
他討厭我的工作,討厭我的信念
And if I'm the one asking for clemency for your brother,
我向他請求特赦你哥哥
your brother won't get it.
不可能成功
I'm sorry!
我很抱歉
Look,if Terrence Steadman is still alive,Lyle,then it can't be Terrence Steadman buried in the ground.
如果特倫斯.斯特德曼還活著,他不可能埋在地里
Yeah,but a secret informant claims that Steadman is still alive?
但是一個告密者聲稱斯特德曼還活著?
I don't know,Nick, it all sounds pretty far-fetched.
在我看來, 尼克,這很不可靠
You're his clerk, just get us on the docket.
你是法官的文書,給我們個機會
Nick,you're asking him to commit political suicide
你這是要斷送他的政治前途
by granting a stay of execution to Illinois'most notorious death row inmate.
阻撓對伊利諾伊最惡劣的囚犯執行死刑
Officially, all we're asking is for an exhumation order.
我們只要求獲得挖墳開棺許可
If he grants it, he can order a stay until the tests are come in.
看看特倫斯.斯特德曼是否下葬了
An exhumation order?
開棺許可?
Well that's better-- digging up the vice president's brother.
這下更好,去扒副總統弟弟的墳
No way.
沒門
Lyle,Lyle,look,we took Intro to Civ Pro together, remember?
不不,我們過去關系不錯
We studied for the bar, day and night, in that crappy little apartment of yours,
我們藏身于紐約的破公寓,為了執照瘋狂看書
talking about how we're going to make a difference.
發誓要改變世界
Nick,you filed an eleventh hour motion, Nick,
你的動議11小時內有效
and Judge Kessler's docket is full this afternoon...
凱斯勒法官下午的時間是滿的
Come on,Lyle,everyone knows you run that courtroom.
得了萊爾,我知道法庭聽你安排
You can't adjust things around a bit?
不能稍微調整一下?
The informant that was killed yesterday?I was there.
告密者昨天被殺了,我在場
I know firsthand these people will do whatever they can to frame Lincoln for Steadman's murder.
我敢說,這些人為了陷害林肯可以不擇手段
All we're asking is to be heard.
我們只要求能陳述我們的疑點
I'll give you 15 minutes this afternoon-- that's it!
下午我給你們15分鐘
Thank you.
謝謝
Thank you. Yeah,you're welcome. -
謝謝,-別客氣
He doesn't even know what happened.
他還不知道怎么回事
He knows you tried.
他知道你盡力了
Do you think so?
你這么認為?
He's your brother; he knows you,
他是你哥哥,他了解你
so yes.
所以...是的
I promised I would get him out of here.
我向他保證過,救他出去
You promised a lot of people,Pretty.
你向很多人保證過,小帥
Enough,man,all right?
走開點,好吧?
This don't concern you,boy.
不關你事,小子
You don't get a man's hopes up like that,and then just...
你讓別人的希望這樣懸著
Back up or I'll beat your skinny ass into the ground.
滾開,否則我揍扁你這把瘦骨頭
And it wouldn't take much to do it.
一點也不難
All right,ladies, Rec time's over; back on the block!
放風結束,回監倉
You owe me a ticket out of here,Pretty.
你欠我一張出去的票,小帥
And I will collect.
我會來收的
I'm really am sorry about your brother.
對你哥哥的事我很遺憾
Thanks.
謝謝
Look,I know you were counting on this,so...
我知道你也指望這次,所以...
Let me worry about my problems.
我的問題留給我自己擔心
I know you've got enough on your mind right now.
你負擔的已經夠多
For what it's worth,
萬一更糟呢?
over the years,I've known...
多年來我知道的
...a few men who've sat on that chair,
有幾個人上了電椅
and as the day gets near,
日期逼近
all you can really do is pray it goes quick.
你只想祈禱它快點到來
Once,about ten years ago, there was a man
有一次,大概10年前,有個人-
caught a few sparks,
保險絲熔斷了
not enough to do the job.
沒能電死
Had to wait another three weeks while they reset the whole process.
要等3個星期,重新制定程序
It may sound crazy,
聽著也許很怪
but he said it was the worst three weeks of his life,
他說這是他生命中最難受的3個星期
'cause it not the lightning that kills you... it's the wait.
殺死你的不是電流,是等待
So take solace in the fact that yother's wait is over.
靜下心來,讓你哥哥的等待早日結束吧
So if something happens to the chair,
這么說,如果電椅出問題
he's got three me weeks?
他能得到3星期
There's a lot of protocol in killing a man.
殺死一個人需要很多手續
A new death warrant, another medical clearance...
新的死刑令,一份死亡通知書
A lot can happen in three weeks.
這3個星期內說不定就發生什么
Yo,what the grapes,yo?
聊什么呢?
Thanks.
謝謝
What y'all talking about? Nothing. -
在談什么? -沒什么
Keep it together, come on!
跟緊,走,跟緊
I'm going in.
我要進去
It's daytime.
現在可是大白天
I'll hang a sheet.
好吧,我來晾床單
Do you have any questions about...
有什么要問的?關于...
what's going to happen tonight?
今晚會發生什么?
When I get to eat, where I'm supposed to walk,
要吃飯,還要走走
how it's gonna feel when they tighten the belts...
還要坐上去試試松緊
Any of that gonna help come midnight?
你覺得這有用么?
Some feel it's best to be prepared.
有人喜歡準備好一點
How's Michael?
邁克爾怎么樣?
He's anxious to see you.
迫切想見你
Unfortunately, we've been told that that's not possible until final visitation.
但是不可以,只能等最后探訪
You've been through this before?
你以前經歷過這些嗎?
No.
從來沒有
Just so you know, a doctor needs to be present,so,
只是醫生必須在場的,所以...
for what it's worth, I'll be there tonight.
我想我整晚都在這里
Can I ask a favor? Yeah. What?
能求你點事嗎?當然,什么事?
When I'm gone, can you...
我死了以后,你...
Will you look out for my brother?
你能幫我照顧我弟弟嗎?
What were you doing back there?
你回到里面去干什么?
So you like doing that,too?
這樣還不錯吧?
Dipping the fry in a shake? Hells yeah.
在奶昔里蘸?當然喜歡
Good times. Good times
不錯,不錯
So what's going on out there?
那么...里面有什么情況?
Nothing,you know? Just staying out of trouble.
沒什么,我自己盡量少惹麻煩就行了
I meant in terms of any... "office gossip" you might have for me.
我可沒時間聽你閑扯
So check it.This one fool has been trying to cop a joint.So I'll keep ear hustling for that.
倒是有個傻子有問題,我幫你留意
We had an agreement.You were supposed to bird-dog Scofield and get back to me.
我們是有約定的,好好盯著斯科菲爾德及時跟我報告
I been trying,man, I've been working the corners.Trust me. I ain't got nothing.
老兄,我很努力了,我已經很接近了,相信我,沒什么新發現罷了
I seen you talking to him in the yard and the geezer.
我看見你和他在放風的時候說話了,你說沒新發現?
Yeah,I talked to Scofield but he ain't told me nothing.
我是跟他說了話,但他什么也沒跟我說啊
Then it's a hundred bucks for the burger and fries.
我告訴你這漢堡包花了我百來塊錢了哦
Boss,you know I ain't got no money.
你又沒讓我付錢...
Then you better start selling your ass. A hundred bucks by the end of this shift,
不還錢不要緊,你要是再不給我弄到點東西
or there's gonna be a bidding war to see who gets you as their new cellie.
你等著去見你的新室友吧
Beat it.
滾吧
In the yard today,
那個...今天...
I did hear Scofield say something.
我是感覺斯科菲爾德說了些什么...
He said if something goes wrong with the chair,
他說椅子有什么問題
his brother gets three more weeks to live.
還說了什么還可以多活三個禮拜
We're square. Get out of here.
算了,可以滾了
How's it going in here?
準備的怎么樣了?
Ready for liftoff.
一切就緒
Chair's working?
椅子運行正常?
Yeah. Why?
是啊,怎么了?
Run a test.
再測試一次
Already did.The electrical contractor signed off on the diagnostic this morning.We're good to go.
我已經和電廠簽好協議了,沒問題了
Run it again. Why? -
我要再測試一次,-為什么?
Run it.
照做就是了
Ain't working.
不起作用了
Son of a bitch.
狗娘養的
I don't know what could have happened.
我不知道這是怎么回事
So once they redo all the paperwork,
你哥要等手續辦好才能死
your brother gets three more weeks. Right. -
這樣我們又多了幾個禮拜? -是的
So we got time. Not a lot,but some. -
那我們有時間了咯? -沒多少
Are we still going through the infirmary?
還是從邊上出去?
If I corrode that pipe again, they'll know something's up.
那管道看來是沒戲了
You got another way?
你有其他路?
Right now,I'm just worried about getting through tonight.
先過了今天再說吧
Careful,there's 2,000 volts running through that thing.
小心點,兩千伏的高壓呢
Oh,God.
哦?老天
I want to see my brother.
我要見我弟弟
When we move you to Final Visitation.
在臨終接見室前還有點事要辦...
When's that?
什么事?
Right after we do this.
干完這個就可以見了
Just...
等一下...
It's your last day,Linc.
這是你的最后一天了,林肯
I'd prefer to keep you out of cuffs as much as possible,but...
你可以不帶手銬,但是...
I need some assurances.
你得跟我保證你不會惹麻煩
You've always been straight-up with me, Stolte.You have my word.
我不會食言
Your Honor,from the outset, Mr. Burrows' case has been tainted by a conspiracy
法官大人,林肯案的判決因為證人之偽證
characterized by destruction of evidence, distortion of the truth,and witness intimidation.
證物之被毀,真相之掩蓋而有失公正
Again,Judge, I have to object.
法官大人,我再一次反對
These are some serious accusations
對方的稱述含有非常嚴重的侮蔑
with absolutely no proof.
而且絲毫沒有證據可言
No proof? What have I been arguing for the past 20 minutes?
沒有證據?那我前面二十分鐘在干什么?
You got me.
誰知道呢?
Judge Kessler,Mr. Tucci might not appreciate the weight of what we've just presented,
法官大人,控方大概不大理解我們的表述方式
but surely you must.
但相信請您一定充分理解了
As Ms. Donovan stated,a top...
正如多諾萬小姐所說
video forensic analyst has disputed the authenticity of a surveillance tape
一位頂尖視頻鑒定分析師,對林肯.巴羅斯案
that was the key piece of evidence in convicting Lincoln Burrows.
關鍵證據的真實性表示懷疑
That's the tape that no longer exists,right?
你說的是那盤已經不存在了的錄像帶?
Because your client had it destroyed.
那是因為你的委托人銷毀了錄像帶
Unless my client is a rusted water pipe in the County Records office,I'm afraid you're mistaken.
除非我的委托人在縣資料室里,預先加裝了個水管...
Judge,Ms. Donovan's apartment was blown up in an attempt to silence both her and me.
法官,多諾萬小姐的公寓的突然爆炸,是為了封住她和我的嘴
That was independently corroborated as a gas leak,Your Honor.
這只是和案件沒有關系的瓦斯泄漏事件,法官大人
Judge,a month ago, a Secret Service agent named Paul Kellerman visited my office.
法官大人,大概一個月前,一個名叫,保羅.凱勒曼的特工來過我的辦公室
Daniel Hill I saw Kellerman last night,when he shot and killed another agent,Daniel Hale
我看見他在昨晚殺了另一名特工
right after Hale told me that Terrence Steadman was alive and well.
就在當晚他告訴我,副總統弟弟依然毫發無傷
Your Honor,I'm presenting to the clerk
法官大人,我在這里呈上有
an affidavitfrom the Director of the Secret Service agency.
特勤機關提供的名單
It states that at no time has there ever been
里面從來就沒有過
an agent of that organization by the name of Paul Kellerman,or Daniel Hale.
保羅.凱勒曼和丹尼爾.伊爾這兩個人
In addition,there were no other witnesses to this shooting.
另外關于此次槍擊沒有其他的證人
No bullets were found,
沒有在現場發現子彈
no blood,no shell casings.
沒有血跡,沒有彈殼
The only witness to this alleged murder is Veronica Donovan,
這次所謂暗殺的唯一目擊者,只有多諾萬小姐一人
Lincoln Burrows' ex-girlfriend.
同時她也是林肯的前女友
Now,Your Honor, I feel for Ms. Donovan.
法官大人,我對多諾萬小姐的遭遇感到很抱歉
Save it.
你省省吧
I do.But desperation causes desperate acts.
我是真心的,但是通常,絕望的情緒會引來絕望的行為
And that's what we're seeing here today,Your Honor.
所以才有了我們今天這次開庭
My client,the Vice President of the United States...
我的委托人...美利堅合眾國的副總統
Judge Kessler...
法官大人...
Do either of you have any evidence that is admissible?
你們兩個是否有確鑿的證據?
Even just tangible?
哪怕切實一點也好啊
Your claims,if true, are terrifying.
你們的稱述如果是蠻真實的,會把我都嚇壞的
But anything,or anyone, that could verify
但是所有能證明的人...
your story is either gone, missing or dead.
不是失蹤了就是死了
I know time is of the essence.
我知道時間很緊迫
I'll reserve judgment for now.
現在暫不做決定
I'll take your arguments into consideration,
你們的證言都將作為我考慮的依據
and I'll have a decision within a few hours.
我會在幾個小時內公布宣判結果
These little bastards are the bane of my existence, I swear to God.
這些小混蛋是整個電力系統的大敵
You get this a lot?
經常有這種事?
Yeah,they're attracted to the heat when they're cold,plus,they got ceylapsible
它們會被熱源吸引,而且有收縮的椎骨什么的
vertebrae or some deal, so they can squeez
如果必要的話,它們能鉆進很小的縫隙
And he shorted the wire just by biting on it?
然后它在咬電線的時候就被電擊?
Not by chewing on the wire alone, but if the tail touches metal,
光是咬電線不會,一旦尾巴碰到金屬
it acts as a ground,and boom, fuse pops.Along with the rat.
就等于接上了地端,保險絲就爆了,老鼠也是
I'll be damned.
可惡!
So,can you change the fuse?
那你能更換掉嗎?
Yeah,there's another one right here in the box.
可以,得先去填幾張表
Can do it now?
現在就干不行嗎?
Right after I notify the State and fill out the paperwork.
找政府去抱怨,我還有一大堆手續要辦呢
Now,hold up a minute, you two.Both of you.
等..等一下,老兄,你們兩個
We're gonna give more time
我可不會給你很多時間
to a guy who killed the Vice President's brother?
那家伙殺了副總統的弟弟
This guy's a terrorist.
他是個恐怖分子
Forget about losing our jobs,
別這么快擔心丟飯碗的事...
we could all face charges.
這樣做要受處罰的哦
Only the three of us know.
這里只有我們三個...
Real easy to keep it that way.
就這么放著不大好吧
It's your guys' call.
你們決定吧
How much longer?
還有多少時間
Six hours.
六小時
Open on 40!
40號,開門
Scofield,your brother's gonna be transported to Final Visitation soon.You can meet him there. Scofield,
你哥哥要被送到臨終接見室了,你可以去那里見他
You look surprised.
你看上去很驚訝啊
You knew it was scheduled today.
你應該知道是今天的
NO I...
不...
You were saying?
你想說什么?
They'll be transporting you to Final Visitation in a minute.
你很快就會被送到臨終告別室
Thanks for keeping your word,Linc.
謝謝你保守承諾
Linc,you're gonna have to change into these.
林肯,你要換上這些
What's that?
什么東西?
At the moment of death, the body becomes incontinent,so...
死的那刻,你會失禁
It's a diaper?
尿布
Yeah.
是的
You need to wear it.
你要穿上
Make me.
我自己來
It's a good look,huh?
好運
for the electricity. Hair gets in the way or something.
為了導電,頭發不容易沾水
I did everything I could.
我做了一切能做的
I know you did.
我知道
Last time I had my head shaved was
上次刮頭是...
when I was running with Derek.
和德里克在一起的時候
Remember Derek?
記得他嗎
yeah.
記得
Bet me 40 bucks I wouldn't shave it.
他打賭40塊,我不愿刮頭
I said,make it 100.
我說"加到100"
Still owes me.
還欠著我呢
Have you heard from Veronica?
你有維羅妮卡的消息嗎?
She's supposed to be coming.
她會過來
Is there any news on the appeal?
上訴有什么消息嗎
No
沒有
'Cause there could still be a chance... Stop it. Michael,please. -
還有... 邁克爾,不要說了
This thing's gonna happen.
不會成功的
I got to get my head straight.
我得面對現實了
Let's just share memories,swap stories
我們可以分享記憶,講故事
talk about the damn weather,
談談天氣
anything but torturing myself with the idea of hope.
任何事,但求不要用希望來折磨我
I can't take it anymore.
我已不能承受
All right.
好吧
You can't go,LJ.
你不能去,小LJ
I don't care.
我不在乎
I have to see him.
我得見他
You can't go to the prison.
你不能去監獄
You'll never make it through the gate.
你連門都到不了
There will be cops everywhere.
到處都有警察
Look,you got to wait until we get all this cleared up,all right?
你一定要等到澄清之后
It's the judge's clerk.
法官的文書
Lyle,what do you got? Lyle,
有什么消息
Yeah.
對
Thanks,man.
謝謝,兄弟
They ruled against us.
他們投了反對票
Yeah.
是的
I'm going to go and see him.
我打個電話要求見他
I'm going to stay here with LJ.
我和LJ在一起
You gonna be okay going alone?
你一個人去沒問題吧?
Yeah,I'm going to be fine.
我沒事的
Tell Lincoln...
告訴林肯
you know,just,we tried.
我們努力了
Go to the back room. Go!
到后面的房間,走
You're the attorneys for Lincoln Burrows?
你們是林肯.巴羅斯的律師?
You letting me win,Michael?
你要故意讓我贏? 邁克爾?
No.
不會
Show me your cards.
讓我看你的牌
I'm not going to show you my cards.
我不會讓你看我的牌
Show me your cards. -I'm not going to show you my cards. -
讓我看看,-不可能
Give me your cards.
牌給我
Gin.
我贏
Funny,that.
有意思
Three out of five.
五局三勝好了
How often would you make those for LJ?
你經常給小LJ做這個么?
Whenever I had him on weekends.
差不多每個周末
Maybe the only decent thing I ever did for him.
唯一一件我為他做的好事
No.You were there for him.
不,你一直在他身邊
Not enough.
遠遠不夠
I don't know how they can stomach stuff before...
不知道我以前怎么那么喜歡吃
We lost the appeal.
上訴失敗了
Your friend Sara came by, though.
你的朋友薩拉過來了
Did she hear you out?
她聽了你們的陳述?
She did.
她聽了
Is she going to talk to her father?
她會跟她父親談?
I sure as hell hope so. It doesn't matter any more,guys. -
我當然希望如此,-無關緊要了
You've done more than enough for me.
你們為我做的夠多了
That's the most important thing.
這是最重要的
I couldn't bring LJ.
我不能帶小LJ來
I know.
我知道
I can get him on the phone,though.
我可以接通他的電話
What do I say?
我說些什么?
LJ... it's your dad. LJ,
你爸爸
LJ Hey,Dad. LJ. -
嘿,爸爸
So,this is it.
是這樣了
I want you to,uh... stick with Veronica and Nick and clear your name.You'll be all right.
我要你跟維羅妮卡和尼克在一起,如果可以的話
I wish I could be there,Dad.
我希望能在那里陪你
Me,too.
我也是
'Cause there's something I want to tell you.
有些事我想跟你說
What's that?
什么?
I had a dream last night. You and me were working on a house,
昨晚我做了個夢,你我一起在修葺房子
pounding nails.
敲釘子
And in the dream... it felt like we were older.
在夢里,我感覺我們的年紀大都一些
It was so clear.The whole dream.
很真實的夢
And when I woke...I knew that today wasn't going to be the end.
當我醒來,我知道今天不會是終點
That we'll see each other again,Dad.
我們會再次見面,爸爸
I know it.
我知道
I love you,Dad.
我愛你,爸爸
Those numbers support Burrows' claim about Terrence Steadman's pending indictment.
這些數字支持了巴羅斯提出的特倫斯.斯特德曼的經濟問題
Now,with the related murders,
再聯系到謀殺
and then the confidential informant,
還有一個告密者
I just wanted to make sure that you were fully aware of the circumstances.
我只是想提醒你,從全局看這個案子
I'm fully acquainted with the Burrows case,Sara,
我對巴羅斯的案子非常熟悉
but I never heard about any of this.
但從沒聽過這些
Well,I hadn't either until I spoke with Burrows' attorneys this afternoon.
我也沒有,直到我今天下午和他的律師談過
And I understand that most of this evidence is technically considered circumstantial,
我知道,這些在法理上是非直接證據
but I think you'll agree it's hard to ignore.
但應該承認,很難忽視
How did you get involved with all this?
你怎么牽涉進來的?
These men are my patients.
他是我的病人之一
It's my job advocate for them.
我的工作是保護他們
Come on,Sara,
行了, 薩拉
80%-90%? how many of these guys say that they are innocent? 80,90 percent?
他們有多少人聲稱無辜?
I mean,it's not like you're asking me for a new bike here,kid.
這不是說跟我要一輛自行車這么簡單
Being tough on crime, capital punishment--
對犯罪和刑罰不手軟
it's all part of a philosophy that I believe in.
這是我堅信的哲學
Part of a philosophy that I campaigned on, was elected for.
這是我的競選理念,是我當選的原因
I have to go back to Fox River.
我要回狐貍河
I have to be there when they kill this man.
這個人被處死時我必須在場
The least you could do is review his case.
至少你能看看他的案子
And,Dad,if it helps... pretend it didn't come from me.
爸爸,如果可以,不要當是我來求你
I've never given a damn about what people thought of me.
過去我不在乎人們怎么想我
Never.
從不
The last couple of days... I gotta admit,you know...
過去幾天,我得承認
John L Spooks Lee Harvey Oswald,
約翰.威爾克斯.布斯... 李.哈維.奧斯瓦爾德(刺殺肯尼迪的人)
Lincoln Burrows Lincoln Burrows.I'm gonna go down in history with these freaks.
我要和這些變態遺臭萬年
Bitch of it all is I didn't do it.
我就是這樣,我沒做過
I didn't do it!
我沒有做過!
I didn't do it.
我沒有做過!
It's time.
時間到了
Warden!
獄長
What is it?
什么事
It's the governor.
州長
Yes,Governor.
是,州長
Okay.
好的
I understand.
我理解
The governor has reviewed your case fully.
州長完整地瀏覽了你的案子
He's not granting clemency.
你不可獲特赦
Let's proceed.
執行吧
You did your country and your party a great service.
你為你的國家,你的黨做了貢獻
It won't go unnoticed.
這些不會被忘記
Thank you, Madame Vice President.
謝謝,副總統女士
Thank you,Governor.
謝謝,州長先生
Can't go past here.
你們不能過去
Once he's in the death chamber, you'll be escorted to the viewing room.
當他進入死刑室,你們會被送到觀刑間
Can I...
我能否...
Yeah.
可以
I've loved you since the first time I saw you.
第一眼見到你,我就愛上了你
Uncuff him.
解開手銬
Let's go,son.
走吧孩子
I didn't kill that man, Michael. Swear to me. -
我沒殺人, 邁克爾向我起誓
I swear to you.
我向你發誓, 邁克爾
Preparation can only take you so far.
準備工作只能做到這步
After that,you got to take a few leaps of faith.
之后,就要靠你的信念了
Don't give up on me.
不要放棄我
what if something's happened to you?
如果你出事了怎么辦?
You just have a little faith.
要有點信念
Just have a little faith.
要有點信念
How about every Sunday, we have our own special breakfast?
每個星期天,我給你做頓特別早餐
Just you and me. Yeah. -
你我之間,-好
Give me your hand.
把手給我
You got to have faith,LJ.
要有信念, 小LJ
I love you,Dad.
我愛你,爸爸
I came in here a man.Give me the strength to walk out of here a man.
賜我力量,讓我走出這里...