Air and naval forces of the United States
美國空軍及海軍
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
對恐怖組織設施發起了一系列攻擊
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103號班機于洛克比失事
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我們不容科威特遭受侵略
The USS Cole was attacked...
美國軍艦科爾號遭到襲擊...
This was an act of terrorism.
這是恐怖主義行動
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
這是可鄙懦弱的行動
The next song we're gonna play for you
下面為您演奏的
is one of the good ol' favorites.
是一首經典曲目
Until something stops him...
直到他受到了阻擊...
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想確保我們不再受到襲擊
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
該飛機撞向了世貿中心
We must, we will be vigilant...
我們必須,也將會提高警惕...
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,過去我曾漏掉過線索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不會... 不能讓悲劇重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone misses something. Everyone is not me.
很多人都遺漏過線索,但我不能
Previously on Homeland...
《國土安全》前情提要
An American prisoner of war has been turned.
一個美國戰俘被策反了
Hello?
喂
Jessica? It's me. Brody.
杰西卡,是我,布洛迪
We need eyes and ears on Brody from the minute
從布洛迪下飛機的那一刻起就需要
he steps off that plane.
寸步不離地盯著他
Wait, there's no camera in the garage?
等等,車庫沒有攝像頭嗎
And now he's placing a bag containing
那他現在把一包不明物體
god knows what in our blind spot?!
放進了我們的盲區
Three days ago, we were about to tell your kids.
三天前我們還打算向孩子們公開戀情
He's my husband, Mike.
他是我的丈夫,麥克
I know this is hard,
我知道這不容易
but that's his job now-- to be a public figure.
但當個公眾人物是他的職責
You know, Mom, it'd be a lot less funny if you weren't fucking
媽媽,如果你沒和他的好朋友麥克上床
his good friend Mike.
也就沒這么虛偽了
We need Brody in the public eye,
我們要增加布洛迪的曝光率
reminding America that this is far from over.
借此提醒民眾們,恐怖分子依舊猖獗
How has the homecoming been?
回家的感覺如何
It's been great... for all of us.
對于全家來說,非常好
Five days ago, on Prince Farid's yacht,
五天前,在法里德王子的游艇上
the prince's majordomo
王子的管家
announces that the prince has a surprise visitor.
通知說王子有個不速之客
Abu Nazir.
阿布·納齊爾
His Highness has a special favor to ask,
王子殿下有個特殊的請求
a job he wants you to do.
有件事想交給你做
She was DOA at Providence.
她在普羅維登斯已經死亡
Apparently, they had her wearing some crown jewel type necklace
很明顯,她戴的那條皇冠之珠的項鏈
that's vanished.
也消失了
Maybe Abu Nazir really went on that boat
可能阿布·納齊爾真的上了那艘船
to talk to someone in the prince's entourage.
在王子的隨從中和某人談了話
You're looking for a money transfer, right?
你想轉移資金,是嗎
Jewelry is the easiest way to move wealth.
珠寶是轉移財富最簡單的方法
Four hundred.
四百萬
Where did the money go? Could be anywhere.
錢去了哪里,可能在任何地方
Congratulations.
恭喜
I hope you'll be happy here.
我希望你們在這里開心
For us, it's perfect.
對我們而言,這里很完美
Service A's today, Marine.
今天穿典禮套裝,大兵
Shirt first.
先穿襯衣
Green pants.
綠色的褲子
Khaki tie.
卡其色領帶
You left it on the back of the bathroom door.
你把它落在浴室門后面了
Hey, Jess, have you seen my tie?
杰西,你看見我的領帶了嗎
In the bathroom, behind the door.
在浴室的門后面
And smile for the cameras.
對鏡頭笑笑
What can I tell you that you don't already know?
我還能給你們講些什么新鮮事呢
Not much.
不多
But here goes.
但我還是要講
This is what I learned over there.
就是我所學到的東西
Friendly fire isn't.
別向戰友開火
In an ambush, shoot for the knees.
伏擊的時候,瞄準膝蓋打
Never lie.
絕不撒謊
Never leave a man behind.
絕不丟下一個人
And if you pick it, it will not heal.
這種事上癮,很難戒掉
Good luck in your deployment. Remember your training.
祝你們出征好運,別忘了訓練內容
God bless you and God bless America.
上帝保佑你,上帝保佑美國
Look at him.
看看他
Ever since that Lawrence O'Donnell interview,
自從上了勞倫斯·奧唐奈的節目
it's been like this wherever he goes.
他不管去哪里都是這個樣子
He's been blogged and tweeted about, offered book deals,
很多博客和微薄都轉他,很多人想給他出書
been solicited by every national talk show.
各大訪談節目都邀請他
The vice president tells me you had a hand in convincing
副總統告訴我,你有辦法
Sergeant Brody to go public with his story.
讓布洛迪中士公開他的故事
The vice president didn't send his chief political operative
副總統沒讓他的首席公關
here to thank me for delivering Brody.
感謝我推出布洛迪
You're right.
你說得對
I came to find out how closely
我是來看看
the public image matches the man.
這人是否和電視機上一樣
Now, for someone who's been through what he's been through,
對于經歷了那些苦難的人來說
Sergeant Brody seems remarkably composed.
布洛迪中士真的太冷靜了
Are you asking me if he's emotionally stable?
你是想問他的情緒是否穩定吧
Is he?
穩定嗎
I'm not a psychiatrist.
我不是精神科大夫
But you ordered his psych evaluation in Germany,
但是你在德國替他安排了精神評估
which I'm sure you reviewed.
我肯定你記得吧
So, if we looked under the hood, what would we find?
如果我們追根究底,會發現什么
Well, we weren't exactly vetting him for national office.
對,我們沒讓他接受政府的審查
That is why you're here, isn't it?
所以你來了,是吧
In the most preliminary sense.
這是我的第一感覺
Then again, if his psychological profile checks out,
話說回去,如果他的精神沒有問題
and his politics are correct, why not?
他的政治主張沒問題,干嘛怕我們查呢
I sure know a lot of folks
我相信很多人
who would open their checkbooks to him right now.
都會馬上為他打開錢包
Sorry to interrupt, sir, but Saul Berenson is outside.
抱歉打斷你,先生,索爾·貝倫森在外面
Tell him I'll be right out.
告訴他我馬上出來
I'm sorry, Ms. Gaines, but I need to take this.
抱歉蓋恩斯女士,但我要去見這個人
My colleague has never learned how to take no for an answer.
我的同事還不懂得如何拒絕別人
The vice president remembers well your conversation
你和副總統關于局長職位的談話
regarding directorship.
他記憶猶新
Any information you could give us
希望你能提供
on Sergeant Brody would be much appreciated.
布洛迪中士的信息,我們感激不盡
How much longer is he gonna be? He'll be right with you.
他還要多久,他馬上就出來
Did you tell him I have an operational protocol for him
你沒告訴他,我有一份行動規程
to sign off on? Sir, right now, he's in a meeting with...
要他簽字嗎,他正在跟...
Lizzie.
莉齊
Saul.
索爾
We'll see ourselves out.
不用送我了
Nice to meet you. Major.
很高興見到你,少校
So, tell me what's so important that it couldn't wait.
什么事這么急
Abu Nazir, David, remember him?
還記得阿布·納齊爾嗎,大衛
Two horns, long tail, a strong scent of sulfur?
兩只角,長尾巴,很濃重的硫磺味道
I think we found out how he's financing his attack.
我們已經知道他是怎么籌集資金發起襲擊了
This is a photograph of the prince's chief aide,
這是王子的首席助理的照片
Latif Bin Walid,
拉提夫·賓·瓦利德
taken nine hours after Lynn Reed was killed.
琳妮·里德被害后九小時拍到的
And the necklace she was wearing
她佩戴的那條項鏈
that the police reported as stolen...
據警方報告已經失竊
we believe it was in this package.
我們覺得肯定在這個包里
You're saying that was the money transfer we've been looking for?
你是說,那就是我們在查的資金轉移嗎
It's a working theory.
合情合理
Hard to believe latif would park a half a million dollars
很難想象拉提夫會把50萬美金隨便放在
in some Laundromat.
自助洗衣店里
Not when that Laundromat's doubling as a hawala broker.
那個洗衣店很有可能是個地下錢莊
Hundreds of millions move
每天會有上億的資金
through these informal networks every day.
通過這些非正規渠道進行轉移
And because they're based on an honor code, there are no records,
由于他們的交易基于誠信承諾,沒有書面記錄
which makes financial transactions nearly impossible to track.
所以使得金融交易幾乎無跡可尋
Yeah, but hawala systems are typically used to
但地下錢莊系統專門用于
transfer funds across borders,
跨境的國際資金轉移
internationally, not as dead drops.
而非情報秘密傳遞點
What you're suggesting is pretty unorthodox, isn't it?
你的假設也太標新立異了吧
Abu Nazir is always unorthodox.
阿布·納齊爾就是個標新立異的人
That's why he's still out there.
所以他才能一直逍遙法外
Our friends at the Bureau have ongoing surveillance
咱們調查局的朋友對市區里的
of the five known hawala operations in the metro area.
五次地下錢莊活動進行了持續監控
That's where we got this photo
我們從錄像里截到了
of Latif at the Laundromat.
這張拉提夫去洗衣店的照片
Since then, 51 customers have come and gone.
從那開始,共有51名顧客出入
One of them may have the necklace or its cash equivalent.
其中一人可能拿走了項鏈或是等值的現金
One of them may have the money that Abu Nazir
那人手上可能有阿布·納齊爾
is using to fund an attack on American soil.
為襲擊美國領土而準備的資金
Why not just ask the guy who runs the place
為何不直接問店主
which one came for the necklace?
是誰拿走了項鏈
Same reason we're not extraditing Latif.
這和我們沒有引渡拉提夫是一個道理
Arrests at this time would be of negative value.
現在進行逮捕只會有害無益
We don't want to spook Abu Nazir
在搞清阿布·納齊爾
before we know how many others he's activated.
調用多少人手前,最好不要打草驚蛇
Lynn Reed was killed three weeks ago.
琳妮·里德是三周前遇害的
That means we're three weeks behind the bad guys.
也就是說,我們比罪犯落后了三周
Which is why we need to initiate an operation immediately.
所以我們要馬上展開行動
Work up files on all these people.
給所有嫌疑人建檔
Do it.
照做
All right, you heard him.
好的,都聽到了吧
Let's start putting everybody through facial recognition,
咱們先給每個人做面部識別
cross-referencing with INS, DMV, every database we've got.
與移民局,車管局等數據庫進行對照
And once that happens,
與此同時
we'll split into five two-person teams and run them down.
我們分成五個二人小組,對他們進行偵查
That means background checks, limited surveillance,
包括背景調查,受限監視
selective face time with family, friends, employers.
選擇性地與其家人,朋友和雇員面談
Okay, I gotta go.
好,我先走了
Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?
我能跟你說幾句話嗎
The FISA warrant expires tomorrow.
監視授權明天就要過期了
If you're asking me to try and extend it, don't.
想讓我幫你延期的話,就別費口舌了
At least hear me out.
至少聽我把話說完
I had to drag a skeleton from Judge Turner's closet
我拿特納爾法官的丑事威脅他
to get you those four weeks in the first place.
才幫你爭取到了四周的時間
I know what you did.
我知道你做了什么
And you still haven't produced a single lead connecting
結果你現在也沒發現任何線索能證明
Sergeant Brody to this or any plot against America.
布洛迪中士與此事有關,或對美國有威脅
That doesn't mean I'm wrong.
那也不能說明我就是錯的
It just means he may be laying low for a while.
他可能是暫時避避風頭
Turned and trained, but a sleeper.
被策反并接受訓練,但是個潛伏者
You're arguing against yourself, Carrie.
你的話自相矛盾,卡莉
We can't watch him indefinitely, and you know it.
咱們不可能永遠監視他,你心里清楚
But, Saul... Listen to me.
但是索爾... 你聽我說
Listen carefully.
仔細聽好
This intelligence your asset gave up her life to acquire--
你的線人用生命換來了這條線索
do not squander it by continuing to invade
違反憲法,窺探布洛迪家的隱私
the constitutionally-protected privacy of the Brody family.
不如好好抓住這條線索
It's not an either/or proposition.
這不是個二選一的命題
The money we're tracking is connected to Brody.
咱們追蹤的錢肯定和布洛迪有關
I just haven't found out how.
只是不知道具體有什么聯系
If you're right, the money will eventually lead back to him.
如果你是對的,那筆錢最終會把他牽出來
But until then, you need to take down that surveillance.
但就目前來說,你不能再監視他了
First chance you get, you will remove the cameras and microphones
一有機會,你就得把攝像頭和麥克風
from Sergeant Brody's house, and cover your tracks.
從布洛迪中士家里撤掉,并掩蓋自己的行蹤
Are we clear?
明白了嗎
I'm just saying, they were a bunch of kids.
我只是說,他們還是群孩子
They're Marines, and they were looking at you like a rock star.
他們是陸戰隊員,而且把你當偶像看待
Not because I was a POW for eight years.
那不是因為我當了八年戰俘
Because my face has been plastered all over TV
而是因為三周以來,我在各個電視臺
for the last three weeks.
頻繁露面
Whatever the reason,
不管是什么原因
your visit meant a lot to them, Brody.
你的到場對他們意義重大,布洛迪
Well, I'll take your word for it.
好吧,我相信你
Good. I'll see you tomorrow. All right.
很好,明天見,好吧
Hey, you hungry?
你餓嗎
I think we have steaks on the grill tonight. Thanks, I'm good.
今晚我們家烤牛排吃,謝謝,我不去了
I'm just gonna grab something on the way home.
我在回家路上順便買點吃就行
You sure you don't want to come in? Yeah.
真的不過來一起吃嗎,不了
Why not?
為什么
Mikey, all I'm saying is, for the last two weeks,
麥克,我是想說,過去這兩周
you've hardly come by once.
你從沒邁進我家一步
I've been driving your ass around every day.
我每天都開車帶著你到處跑
I figured you'd be sick of me by now.
我覺得你已經看夠我這張臉了
See? That's exactly what I'm talking about.
瞧,我說的就是這個意思
Every time I invite you into the house,
我每次請你去我家
you make up some lame-ass excuse.
你都會編個二逼借口
If I didn't know any better, I'd...
我要是不知情的話
think you were avoiding us.
會覺得你是在故意躲著我們
Hey, I just figured...
我就是想...
I thought I'd give you some space.
我想給你留點私人空間
I mean, let you be alone with your family
讓你和家里人單獨相處
without me getting in the way.
不想礙你們的事
Well, I appreciate that, Mike.
謝謝你替我著想,麥克
You looking out for the family.
你一直在幫我照顧家里人
And for Jessica.
照顧杰西卡
Like you did while I was gone.
我不在的時候,你也是這么做的
You'd have done the same for me.
換做是你,也會幫我的
You know what?
話別說太早
I'm not sure I would have.
我不知道自己會不會那么熱心
Ah, I'll see you tomorrow, Mike.
明天見,麥克
All right.
好的
What's so interesting?
有什么好看的
There, in the woods.
往那邊樹林里看
See the antlers?
看到鹿角了嗎
It's an eight-point buck.
那是只八角公鹿
It's beautiful.
真美
Yeah, until he tramples those tulips you planted.
是啊,等它把你種的郁金香糟蹋了就不美了
How'd it go with the recruits?
給新兵們的演講如何
Great. Good.
不錯,那就好
Yeah.
嗯
When's dinner?
什么時候吃晚飯
Whenever you want.
你想什么時候都行
Okay, well, we need some more propane.
好,我再去拿點液化氣
Don't worry, honey, probably just had a bad day.
別擔心,親愛的,他大概是今天過得不順
Forget it, doesn't matter.
算了,沒關系
Come on, let's go wash up.
走,洗手去
Are the kids asleep?
孩子們睡著了嗎
Well, then, what are you waiting for?
那你還等什么呢
Yo, wild man.
喂,瘋男人
Cut that shit out, you're gonna miss the war.
別磨嘰了,你快趕不上打仗了
Come on, tuck in your shirt.
快,把上衣塞到褲子里
Dana-- she's waiting in the car.
是丹娜,她在車里等急了
Did you see the flowers?
你看到那些花了嗎
I did. I told you.
看到了,我就說嘛
I'll put out some soap flakes.
我等著去撒點肥皂片
Soap flakes? Yeah,
肥皂片,對
the deer think they're smelling people.
聞到肥皂味,鹿會以為是人
If that doesn't work, we can build a fence.
不管用的話,咱們可以建一道柵欄
Build a fence--
建柵欄
there's an idea.
我有個主意
Maybe Mike could do it; He's pretty handy.
可以讓麥克來,他手很巧
Carrie?
卡莉
Are you ready?
準備好了嗎
Come on, we don't have all day.
趕緊的,時間緊迫
They're only gonna be in church for, like, an hour and a half.
他們只會在教堂待一個半小時左右
Rolling up this operation is a fucking mistake.
取消這項行動真他媽是個錯誤
You don't agree?
你不同意嗎
It's not like we have a choice.
我們別無選擇
Saul said that he would have my head on a stick
索爾說他會把我的頭掛在桿子上
and parade it out in front of the inspector general.
然后展示給監察長看
Yeah, but what do you think?
但你的想法如何
I mean, you've been watching Brody as long as I have.
你我觀察布洛迪的時間一樣長
You must have an opinion. Look, we've been on him
你肯定有所想法,我們已經監視他
for a month and we've come up empty.
一個月了,但一無所獲
W-What about Max? What does Max think?
那麥克斯呢,他怎么想
He thinks the wife is hot, okay?
他覺得老婆很性感
Come on.
走吧
All people that on Earth do dwell
普天之下,萬民萬族
Sing to the Lord with cheerful voice
都當向主,歡呼頌揚
Him serve with fear, his praise forth tell
敬畏事奉,虔誠頌贊
Come ye before Him and rejoice
到主面前,高聲歌唱
The Lord ye know, is God indeed
普世當知,獨一真神
Without our aid, He did us make
親手創造,萬物萬人
We are His folk, He doth us feed
我們都是,上主群羊
And for His sheep He doth us take
主必看顧,提攜,牧養
The Lord, ye know is God indeed
普世當知,獨一真神
His mercy is for ever sure
恩主憐憫,亙古皆然
We are his folk, He doth us feed
我們都是,上主群羊
To Father, Son and Holy Ghost
齊聲頌贊,父子圣靈
The God whom Heaven and Earth adore
我主慈愛,永遠長存
From men and from the angel host
我主信實,亙古不變
Be praise and glory evermore
我主恩德,萬世永恒
Amen.
阿門
I have been looking all over for you.
我到處在找你
Just a second.
就一會兒
We're done here, it's time to go.
都完事了,該走了
You ready?
搞定了嗎
There's one camera left.
還剩最后一處攝像頭
Thought I'd let you do the honors.
這份榮耀還是留給你吧
That was a beautiful service.
剛才的禱告儀式真不錯
Yes, sir, it was.
是的,先生
Sergeant, this is Elizabeth Gaines.
中士,這是伊利莎白·蓋恩斯
She is one of the vice president's closest advisors.
她是副總統最親近的顧問
It's an honor to meet you, Sergeant Brody.
很榮幸見到你,布洛迪中士
This happened yesterday?
這是昨天發生的事嗎
When I dropped him off.
就在我送他到你家的時候
What did he say exactly?
他到底是怎么說的
He asked why I haven't been coming around the house.
他問我為什么最近不去你家坐坐
I told him I didn't want to intrude.
我說我不想打擾你倆
Think Dana said something?
你覺得丹娜告密了嗎
No. Well, maybe we should
不會,也許我們應該
just go ahead and tell him ourselves.
親口把這件事告訴他
What we should have done is
在他剛回來時
tell him right away when he first got back.
我們應該就該坦白一切的
Now it's turned into this big lie.
現在卻變成了彌天大謊
Your story has inspired a nation in need of inspiration.
你的經歷鼓舞了急需鼓勵的國家
Well, I'm not so sure about that.
這真是太抬舉我了
I asked Major Foster to introduce us
我讓福斯特少校介紹我們認識
because there's something I'd like to discuss with you.
因為我有些事想和你談談
May I take you to lunch next week?
下周我能請你共進午餐嗎
Yes, ma'am.
好的,女士
Don't drive yourself crazy.
別太緊張了
I just think that
我只是覺得
maybe we should try to find a way for us all
也許我們應該找到一種方式
to be together again without feeling so damn awkward.
讓大家在一起的時候,不至于如此尷尬
We're having some people over tomorrow night.
明晚我們請了一些客人
Good, good, I'll be there.
很好,很好,我會去的
We've barely spoken in three weeks.
這三周我們幾乎都沒說話
I'm kind of, kind of worried about you.
我有點,有點擔心你
I'm fine.
我沒事
Tell me.
告訴我吧
It's just...
只是...
he's so...
他很...
What?
什么
Nothing. Jessica, I want to know.
沒什么,杰西卡,我想知道
Work permit expires at the end of November.
工作許可證在十一月底失效
Lives with two roommates in Tenleytown.
和兩名室友合租,住在坦利鎮
Single mother back in Jakarta.
在雅加達是單身母親
So she's sending money home,
那她是在寄錢回家
which explains her visit to the hawala broker.
所以她才去找地下錢莊的代理人
Personal references all check out,
我調查了她所有個人關系
and I called up her supervisor at Exotech.
然后打電話給她在埃克斯科技公司的主管
Diligent, super bright,
說她勤奮刻苦,聰明絕頂
star of his I.T. Department.
是他信息技術部門的明星
All right, moving on.
好吧,繼續
Where's Carrie?
卡莉人呢
Oh, she should be here soon.
她應該快到了
She said she was running late.
她說自己可能會遲到
She say why?
她說了原因嗎
No, sir.
沒有,長官
How well do you know her?
你對她了解多少
I like to think we're friends.
我希望我們是朋友
I understand she's a bit of a folk hero
我知道,對于你們這種分析師來說
to some of you analysts.
她算是個平民英雄
Well, we've all read the cables, sir,
長官,我們都讀過那些電傳
heard the stories.
聽過她的經歷
With you it's more than that, isn't it?
但你還另有所圖,對吧
You want to do what she does.
你想像她一樣
It's no secret I've put in for operations.
我一直在申請參加行動,這也不是什么秘密了
Three years in a row.
連續三年
You know, you don't look like a Galvez.
你看起來不像蓋爾維斯鎮出來的
I take after my mother, sir.
長官,我長得像母親
She's Lebanese. And your father?
她是黎巴嫩人,你爸爸呢
Guatemalan.
危地馬拉人
They met at the DMV.
他們在車管所相遇
My mom refused to take off her headscarf for the photo,
我母親拒絕取下頭巾拍照
my dad was the guy taking the pictures.
而我父親就是拍照的人
America.
這就是美國啊
Yes, sir.
是啊,長官
Your file says you're fluent in Arabic.
你文件上寫著,你精通阿拉伯語
And Spanish, sir.
還有西班牙語,長官
You know, there might be something opening up
在開羅站可能會有
in the Cairo station.
空缺的職位
My recommendation would carry weight... which
我的推薦是很有分量的,所以
brings us back to Carrie Mathison.
我倆又得聊到卡莉·麥吉森
I didn't put you with her by accident.
我不是隨隨便便就讓你關注她的
I don't understand.
我不明白
During a debrief, Carrie mentions
在做簡報時,卡莉突然提到
Abu Nazir's name out of the blue.
阿布·納齊爾的名字
Three days later, one of her assets reports
三天后,她的一名線人報告
the first Nazir sighting in over seven years.
看到了納齊爾,這是七年來的頭一回
Maybe it's coincidence.
也許這是巧合
Or maybe there's something she's just not telling us.
也許是她對我們有所隱瞞
You want a taste of operations?
你想參加行動嗎
Find out if she's running something on the side.
查出她在秘密籌劃些什么吧
Sir...
長官
I'm not sure I-I'm comfortable with...
我不確定自己喜歡...
Spying?
做間諜嗎
I'm making sure there are no loose cannons
我得保證我的手下里
rolling around on my deck,
沒有不聽將令的人
because if there are, I need to tie them down.
一旦出現這樣的人,我必須限制他們的行動
Hey, Carrie.
嗨,卡莉
David, hi.
嗨,大衛
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉來晚了
What was that all about?
你倆談什么了
Uh, he wanted to review the, uh, Jalbani file
他要重新審查一遍加爾巴尼的文件
before he cleared it.
才批準展開行動
So we're onto the next case.
咱們來看下一個案子
Raqim Faisel, Assistant Professor
這是拉齊姆·法賽爾
at Bryden University.
布萊登大學的助理教授
That woman you were talking to at church today...who is she?
今天在教堂跟你聊天的女人是誰
Oh, she works for the vice president.
她是副總統的手下
Works for him how?
干什么的
Some kind of advisor.
是他的顧問
What did she want?
她要干嘛
She wants to have lunch with me.
她約我一起吃午飯
Why?
為什么
No idea.
我不知道
I invited Mike over tomorrow night.
明晚家里的活動,我還邀請了麥克
He knows most of the people who are coming, so...
因為大多數客人他都認識,所以...
No. It's a great idea, Jess.
這樣挺好的,杰西
The more the merrier.
人多了更熱鬧
Better go check on Chris,
我去看看克里斯
make sure he's doing his homework.
監督他寫作業
Yeah?
喂
What happened to you?
出什么事兒了
You just disappeared. I had some personal stuff to take care of.
你突然就不見了,有點私事要處理
Off campus? Yeah.
工作之外的事,對
Well, uh, okay, listen.
好吧,聽著
I just, uh, finished running background on Faisel.
我剛剛查過費賽爾的經歷
Listen to this.
然后發現
Three trips to Lahore in the last 18 months.
過去一年半時間里,他去了三次拉合爾
For what purpose?
什么目的
Unclear.
還不清楚
I put in a call to Pakistani intelligence.
我連線了巴基斯坦情報機關
Oh, I don't trust those fuckers.
我才不相信那群笨蛋
Make some appointments at the university,
和他所在的大學約個時間
find out what you can.
盡可能多地搜集他的資料
And tomorrow, you and I will spend
明天我們一起
some quality time with our professor.
好好跟一下這個助理教授
You know, it's customary to wait for someone to say,
通常你得聽到里面的人說
"Come in" before you actually come in.
"請進"后才能推門進來
You didn't say anything to your father, did you?
你沒有跟你爸爸說什么吧
About what?
說什么
No, I didn't.
我沒跟他說
'Cause if you did...
如果你說漏了
Ma, I didn't say a word.
媽,我什么都沒說
Jesus, it's like the Spanish Inquisition around here.
老天,我像是在宗教法庭受審
I believe you, okay?
我相信你
What are you doing, Ma?
媽你這是在干嘛
I'm sitting on your bed.
在你床上坐會兒
Well, yeah, I can see that.
這我知道
Is that a crime?
這算是犯罪嗎
No, not exactly.
不算
What then?
那怎么了
Is something wrong?
出什么事了嗎
No.
沒有
Are you guys gonna get a divorce?
你們要離婚了嗎
No.
沒有
We're not getting divorced.
我們不會離婚的
'Cause if you are, I just
如果你們打算離婚
want you to know that I'm cool with it.
我沒什么意見
I just think you guys should do whatever's best for you.
希望你們的選擇對彼此都有好處
Dana,
丹娜
no one's getting a divorce, okay?
我們不會離婚的,明白嗎
Okay.
明白
You should probably
這個你應該跟克里斯說
tell Chris that, 'cause he's, like, totally certain
他堅信你們要離婚
you and dad are gonna ruin his life or something.
覺得自己的生活要被毀了
Rumor or fact?
是緋聞還是確有此事
What, me and Estes?
你說我和埃斯蒂斯
Why are you so interested all of a sudden?
怎么突然對這個這么有興趣
I don't know. I keep hearing you guys had a thing once.
也不是,一直聽說你們有過一段感情
Is it any of your business?
這跟你有什么關系
We had a moment.
也就是一瞬間的感情
Misguided. Ancient history now.
是一個錯誤,陳年舊事了
What?
笑什么
I was on the wrong side of that bet.
我猜錯了
Why? Does it seem so unlikely?
為什么,你覺得我們之間不可能
Kind of.
有點兒
Well, he was the smartest guy
他當年是中東站
in the Near East Division by a mile.
最聰明的男人,無人能及
It's not that. It's just,
不是說這個,我的意思是
I don't see a lot of love lost between you two.
我覺得你們之間不像有過什么遺失的感情
It didn't end well.
分手的時候很糟糕
Does it ever?
分手哪有好的
That's our guy.
就是他了
I thought you said he lived in Truxton Circle.
你說他住在塔克斯頓圈
He does.
是的
Not headed there now.
他沒往那個方向去
Hello?
喂
Where is he?
他在哪
It's after 4:00.
四點過了
He should be on his way here.
應該在回來的路上
Tell him the traffic's bad on the beltway.
告訴他環城高速上堵車
What did you say?
你說什么
He should use an alternate route.
讓他走備用路線
Tell him now.
馬上轉告他
Guy hasn't broken the speed limit once.
他竟然一路都沒有超速
Does that make him more or less suspicious?
這說明他更加可疑還是我們不該懷疑他
Makes him boring as shit.
說明他極度無趣
We tailed him all afternoon.
我們跟了他一下午
After class, he drove to a Moroccan restaurant
下課后,他開車去了一家摩洛哥餐廳
near the airport, where he dined alone.
就在機場附近,然后獨自吃飯
Second team's outside his apartment now.
二組人員已經守在他的公寓外了
His briefcase looked full,
他的公文包里像是塞滿了東西
so, my guess is, he's in for the night.
因而我猜他晚上會行動
What's he an assistant professor of?
他是什么課程的助理教授
Mechanical engineering. Tenure track.
機械工程,是長期聘用
Generally liked. Published,
他人緣不錯,出過書
peer reviewed.
同行鑒定結果良好
Muslim?
是伊斯蘭教徒嗎
Yeah, but not a Koran thumper.
是,但并不傳教
Worships at Kalid Muhammud.
崇拜哈立德·默罕默德
What about those three trips to Pakistan?
三次巴基斯坦之行有線索嗎
Lecturing at the University of Lahore.
他是去給拉合爾大學作報告
It all checks out.
都沒什么問題
He was delivering a series of papers
他當時講的是
on alternative energy applications.
關于新能源應用方面的內容
All right. Then see what second team comes up with tonight.
好吧,等二組今晚的消息
If nothing, move on.
沒有新線索的話,就不查他了
Hey, uh, whose birthday is it again?
剛才說今天是誰生日來著
I think it's Mitchell's.
米切爾的
I'm gonna go buy him a drink.
我去請他喝杯酒
Sure. How about you? You want another?
去吧,你呢,再來一杯嗎
Uh, no. I should go.
不用了,我該回去了
Stay and visit.
別走,跟我聊聊
Visit?
聊聊
Why not?
不行嗎
Why are you being nice to me?
怎么一下子友善起來了
Do I need a reason?
需要理由嗎
Not unless you want me to believe a word you're saying.
除非你要我相信你的話
All right.
好吧
Okay.
好
It occurs to me that I've been holding on to the idea
我想說一直以來我都想
of being angry at you,
生你的氣
rather than actually being angry at you.
而從來沒有真正的生你氣
Just so we're clear, are we talking about Baghdad,
先說清楚,是說巴格達的事呢
or what happened pre-Baghdad?
還是巴格達之前的事
Both.
都有
Did you just get diagnosed with cancer,
大衛,你是剛被診斷出癌癥
or something, David?
還是怎么了
You see? It's a habit for you, too.
看吧,你也習慣成自然了
Neither of us can get past it.
你我都過不去那個坎
Past what exactly?
到底什么坎
Our
我們
period of distrusting each other.
彼此不信任的時期
Well, that could have been pretty much any time, couldn't it?
我們不是一直都這樣嗎
I don't know about that.
我也不清楚
Well, if I never said it, I'll say it now.
如果沒說過的話,我現在補上
I'm sorry, David.
大衛,對不起
Just so I'm clear,
先說清楚
are we talking about Baghdad, or what happened pre-Baghdad?
是說巴格達的事呢,還是巴格達之前的事
Both.
都有
Both. But mostly pre.
都有,不過主要是之前的事
I can't believe I chased you up to New York like that.
真不敢相信我就那樣追你追到紐約來了
No, I never should have left in the first place.
不,我不該離開在先
You deserved an explanation.
我應該給你個解釋的機會
I don't know. I might have run away from me, too.
我也不知道,換做是我,八成也會跑的
If I had known your marriage would break up, David...
大衛,如果早知道會拆散你們...
No, no.
沒事
The truth is, it was probably over anyway.
反正也快到頭了
How is Victoria?
維多利亞怎么樣了
Remarried.
再婚了
To a nice Jewish guy
嫁了一個從勞德代爾堡來的猶太醫生
from Fort Lauderdale, a doctor.
人挺不錯的
She and the kids converted last year.
她和孩子們去年也改了信仰
You're kidding me? Victoria?
沒開玩笑吧,維多利亞
Mazel tov.
恭喜(猶太人慣用語言)
So, how's it been?
過得還好嗎
It's been tough, I won't lie.
很艱難,不騙你
Well, at least he's home.
至少他回來了
Joanie's husband is still over there,
喬安娜的丈夫還在前線呢
and she only gets to talk to him once a month
只有在他回營部的時候
on the SAT-phone when he's back at battalion.
才能和喬安娜通衛星電話,每月一次
How's the sex?
性生活如意嗎
I know.
我懂
It's awful, right?
很糟糕吧
More like nonexistent.
幾乎沒有
Denis couldn't get it up for almost a year.
丹尼斯將近一年不能勃起
Really?
真的嗎
Oh, yeah. What about drugs, like Viagra, or whatever?
真的,沒吃藥嗎,偉哥之類的
No, the problem wasn't between his legs. It's up...
沒,問題不在胯下,而在這
Have I ever been with an impotent man?
我有沒有睡過陽痿男呢
I don't think so.
好像沒有
Well, you haven't lived.
那你白活了
Oh, uh, looks like they might be, uh...
看來他們都...
Oh, there she is.
她在那兒
Hey, Jess. Hi.
杰西,嗨
This is Demmie. Demmie, Jessica.
這是黛米,黛米,杰西卡
Jessica, Demmie.
杰西卡,這是黛米
Debbie, nice to meet you.
黛比,見到你很高興
It's Demmie with two M's.
是黛米, 2個M
Demmie.
黛米
Come in. Let me get you guys something to drink.
快進來,我給你們弄點喝的
Where'd you find her?
從哪找的女伴啊
It was short notice, all right?
是你通知的太倉促了好吧
So, where's Brody at anyway?
布洛迪人呢
I don't know. I haven't seen him for a little while.
不知道,我有一會沒見他人了
I have no idea where he is.
不知道他去哪了
Want me to find him?
要我去找他嗎
That would be great. Thanks.
那太好了,謝謝
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Brody?
布洛迪
Brody?
布洛迪
So when are you going back to work full-time?
你什么時候回去上班
This week, I think. That'll be good.
我想這周吧,不錯
Get you out of the house a little more. Are you hungry?
不用整天窩在家里,你餓了嗎
I am starving...
我餓死了
Brody?!
布洛迪
Brody?!
布洛迪
What's going on? Is everybody all right?
怎么回事,你們沒事吧
Looks like the soap flakes didn't really work, Jess.
看來肥皂片不管用啊,杰西
I killed the deer.
我就把鹿打死了
Give me the gun, Brody.
布洛迪,把槍給我
Back off, Mike.
麥克,退后
Mom!
媽媽
Go back inside, Chris.
克里斯,回屋去
Everything's gonna be fine.
不會有事的
Come on, Chris, let's go inside.
走吧,克里斯,我們回去
It's gonna be okay.
會沒事的
You know what, Mike, i can handle this.
知道嗎,麥克,這里我能處理
Can you please just tell everybody to go home.
讓大家回家去吧
No, I'm not leaving you alone.
不,我不會把你一個人丟在這的
Just go, please.
走吧,求你了
Do what she says, Mike.
麥克,照她說的做
Make sure Chris stays inside.
讓克里斯好好在屋里待著
I don't want him coming back out here.
別讓他出來了
Chris? Why? What's the problem?
克里斯,為什么不讓他出來
What do you think I'm gonna do?
你覺得我能怎么樣
I don't think you're gonna do anything.
我不覺得你能怎樣
All right.
好吧
I'm gonna go get a shovel,
我去拿鏟子
clean up this beast before the flies get to it.
趁這畜生還沒招蒼蠅,趕緊處理掉
God damn it! Don't walk away from me, Brody.
該死,布洛迪,別躲著我
He was eating all your flowers, for Christ's sake.
老天,它把你的花都吃了
What's the big deal?
殺了它有什么大不了的
You fired a weapon!
你剛才可是開槍了
In front of our friends, in front of our son!
當著我們朋友和兒子的面
You want to believe that's normal, go right ahead.
你要覺得這樣也算正常,那就去吧
There's nothing wrong with me. Is that right?
我很正常,是嗎
You barely sleep, you turn your back on your friends,
你不睡覺,冷落朋友
you scare your children.
嚇唬孩子
I mean, you won't even...
還有,你甚至不
What? Say it.
什么,說啊
You can't even fuck your wife!
你甚至不能上你老婆
We need help, Brody.
布洛迪,我們需要幫助
I see what this is.
我懂了
Time for me to get my head shrunk, go to psych services?
你要我找心理醫生接受治療
I don't give a shit who you talk to,
我不管你去找誰
as long as you talk to somebody.
只要你對人傾訴就行
What if I say no?
如果我拒絕呢
Then I can't do this anymore.
那我不想再這樣過下去了
There's no point in imagining the worst.
沒必要把事情想得這么糟
I'm not imagining.
這不是瞎想
They followed me to this house.
他們跟蹤我到了這座房子
They followed you past this house.
他們跟蹤你路過了這座房子
Darling, I promise, no one knows we're living here.
親愛的,我保證沒人知道我們住在這
How can you be so sure?
你怎么這么肯定
Because if they did,
因為如果他們知道了
they'd be tearing apart the living room,
一定會把臥室翻個底朝天
not driving by outside.
而不是從門前開了過去
No.
不一定
I still think we should leave.
我還是覺得我們該搬走
Our instructions were to sit tight.
上面來的指令要我們按兵不動
In the meantime, we owe it to ourselves not to panic.
同時,我們自己不能亂了陣腳
You have a class to teach.
你還要上課呢
In less than an hour.
還有不到一小時時間
It's important that you do exactly what you always do.
演好你自己很重要
Go to work.
去上班吧
Hiyati.
海亞提
We knew this would not be easy.
我們都知道這并不容易
Who's next?
下一個是誰
Sheik Eyad Hassoun.
伊雅德·哈索恩酋長
He's a groundsman for the Islamic House on Constitution Avenue.
他在憲法大道的一座伊斯蘭房子里當管理員
Any red flags?
有什么危險信號嗎
It depends. On what?
看情況了,看什么
What you consider a red flag.
看你對危險信號的定義了
He was arrested 12 years ago for refusing to leave
十二年前,他因拒絕離開非法集會
an unpermitted rally.
被捕
What was he protesting?
當時他在抗議什么呢
The presence of U.S. Troops in Saudi Arabia.
抗議美軍駐扎沙特阿拉伯
All right, start with his immigration status.
好的,從他的移民身份查起
I'll be right back.
我馬上回來
Any luck? Not yet.
有什么線索嗎,還沒有
Keep laboring in the vineyards. Something will turn up.
繼續查,肯定能查到的
What I wouldn't give right now
現在我是什么都不會放過
for a little retail intelligence.
哪怕一丁點線索
Disenchanted Imam,
不再著迷的伊瑪目
an Islamist kid halfway to the bomb belt.
一個差點被炸彈炸死的伊斯蘭孩子
A live source.
活生生的情報源啊
That would be nice.
不錯嘛
Anything else on your Christmas list?
還有什么圣誕愿望嗎
Yeah.
有
Let me put Virgil and Max back on Brody.
讓維吉爾和麥克斯繼續監視布洛迪
But this time, we leave no footprint.
這次,我們不會留任何痕跡
Just a light tail, two 12-hour shifts. No.
就兩個人暗中跟蹤, 12小時輪班,不行
But we're following all these other targets.
但我們也有跟蹤其他目標
In case you hadn't noticed,
看來你還沒意識到
there's a lot of political heat on the good sergeant.
這位好中士已經是政治焦點了
Now more than ever, we need to keep our distance.
從今往后,我們最好遠離他
I know it's hard.
我知道這不容易
I can't help but feel I'm missing something.
我總覺得露了點什么
You're missing him.
你想他了
When you're on somebody all the time, it's like that.
當你監視一個人久了,就會有這種感覺
You know that as well as anybody.
大家都知道
He's in your rearview now, Carrie.
他已經過去式了,卡莉
You're moving in another direction.
你得繼續向前看了
Understood?
明白嗎
Yeah.
嗯
Are you all right?
你沒事吧
Yeah.
沒事
Just watching the storm.
在看暴風雨而已
Oh, yeah?
是嗎
Is it coming or going?
是要下還是要停啊
Hard to tell.
這不好說
Coming, I think.
我猜要下了
You want to join me?
要一起看嗎
I was just getting ready to go.
我正準備出去
There's a, uh...
今晚教堂...
There's a veteran' support group meeting at the church tonight.
今晚教堂有個老兵互助會
Okay.
好吧
Thought I'd...
我想
Thought I'd drop in and just try it out.
我想順路去看看
Okay.
去吧
Thank you.
謝謝
Yeah, don't thank me yet.
先別謝我
I don't think I'm gonna be able to stomach it
我可不認為自己能在那里待
for more than about five minutes.
五分鐘以上
Well, let's get you an umbrella, just in case.
我去給你找把傘,以防萬一
Stay away from the milk.
別加奶
Spoiled.
變質了
Thanks.
謝謝
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
Hey, no worries. No worries.
沒事,沒事
Hey, I know you.
我記得你
You were in the debrief at... Please.
你聽過我的匯報,拜托
What?
怎么了
It's just, I'm... I... I'm not supposed to be here.
我,我不該出現在這里
Why not?
為什么呢
Okay, seats everybody. Time to begin.
好了,各位就坐吧,要開始了
Hey, wait.
等等
Hey, wait.
等一下
Wait!
等一下
Look, I'm sorry.
聽著,不好意思
I really had no idea you were in this group.
我真的不知道你參加了這個組織
I'm not. It's my first time.
沒有,我第一次參加
Well, then, I'll leave you to it. Hey, hold on.
好吧,那就不打擾你了,等一下
Hold on a second.
稍等一下
What you say your name was again?
你叫什么來著
Carrie. Carrie Mathison.
卡莉,卡莉·麥吉森
Look, I don't understand. It's, uh... it's...
我不明白
What's the problem?
有什么問題嗎
It's totally fine with me if you want to stay.
如果你想留下來,我完全不介意
No, it's not that. It's just, uh...
不,不是那回事,只是
No one in there can know what I do for a living.
不能讓他們知道我是干什么的
I'm still an active intelligence officer.
我還是在職的情報人員
Your secret's safe with me.
我會為你保密的
Besides, I'm better at spilling my guts to total strangers anyway.
還有,我更擅長對陌生人吐露真情
I hardly ever go to the same meeting twice.
同一個聚會我幾乎不去第二次
Sounds complicated.
聽起來很復雜啊
You all right?
你沒事吧
Are you?
你呢
Anyway, you should go back in. They're getting started.
總之,你該回去了,他們要開始了
Hey, look, I'm not going back in if it means you can't go in.
如果你不去,那我也不回去了
Please, really, that's...
拜托,真的,這...
That's not necessary.
沒這必要啊
Or maybe we could hold our own private meeting out here?
或者我們倆可以在這開個私人會議
How's that sound?
怎么樣
It's tempting.
很吸引人
Right?
是嗎
Can I ask you a question?
能問你一個問題嗎
Sure.
當然
Where was it you said you served again? Baghdad?
你說以前在哪工作,巴格達嗎
Yeah.
沒錯
How come it's so hard to talk about
為什么和沒去過那里的人
with people who weren't there?
談話會這么困難呢
I have a better question.
我有一個更好的問題
How come it's so hard to talk with anyone
為什么和沒去過那里的人
who wasn't there about anything at all?
談什么都這么困難呢
Okay, now I really am going.
好了,我真的該走了
Don't leave me like this.
別這樣丟下我啊
All alone... in the rain!
獨自一人,在這里淋雨
You'll be fine.
你不會有事的
Nobody expects you to say anything
第二第三次聚會之前
till the second or third meeting anyway.
沒人會指望你說話的
Well, that's assuming I get to the second or third meeting.
那也要我去參加第二次第三次聚會啊