Air and naval forces of the United States
美國空軍及海軍
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
對恐怖組織發起了一系列攻擊
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103號班機于洛克比失事
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
此次科威特侵略將不會持續很久
The USS Cole was attacked...
美國軍艦科爾號遭到襲擊...
This was an act of terrorism.
這是恐怖主義行動
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
這是可鄙懦弱的行動
The next song we're gonna play for you
下面為您演奏的
is one of the good ol' favorites.
是一首經典曲目
Until something stops him...
直到他受到了阻擊...
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想確保我們不再受到襲擊
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
該飛機撞向了世貿中心
We must, we will be vigilant...
我們必須,也將會提高警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,我以前遺漏過線索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不會...不能讓悲劇重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone misses something. Everyone is not me.
誰都有閃失的時候,我可不能有閃失
Previously on Homeland...
《國土安全》前情提要
What were his exact words?
他究竟是怎么說的
"An American prisoner of war has been turned."
一個美國犯人被策反了
I'm an American.
我是美國人
If he is a terrorist,
如果他真是恐怖分子
we need eyes and ears
從布洛迪下飛機的那一刻起
on Brody from the minute he steps off that plane.
就需要寸步不離地盯著他
Out of the question.
沒得商量
How long before you're set up?
還要多久才能弄好
The feed will be live by the time Sergeant Brody
布洛迪軍士到家的時候
gets back to his house.
信號就能輸送過來了
Hello, Big Brother.
你好,老大哥
Ready for you, Sergeant Brody, your debriefing.
布洛迪中士,我們準備好了,請你做簡報
I want to call my wife first.
我想先給我妻子打個電話
Jessica, it's me.
杰西卡,是我
Pleased to meet you.
很高興見到你
Hug him, Chris.
抱抱他,克里斯
Thank you, Mr. Vice President.
謝謝,副總統先生
I want to say thank you to my family
我想說,謝謝我的家人
for their strength in my absence.
即使我不在,他們仍自強不息
Three days ago, we were about to tell your kids.
三天前我們還打算向孩子們公開戀情
He's my husband, Mike.
他是我丈夫,麥克
Abu Nazir? Was he present during any of your interrogations?
阿布·納齊爾嗎,在你受審期間他出現過嗎
No.
沒有
I didn't think that this was any of my business.
我本以為這事與我無關
Now I'm thinking that it is. Just tell me
現在有關系了,告訴我
I'm not out here risking federal prison
我不是在這里冒著進監獄的危險
on behalf of a crazy person.
為一個瘋子賣命
You know, maybe it is all in my head,
也許是這樣,也許我腦子就是有問題
but you're in it now, Virgil, up to your fucking neck!
但你也一樣,維吉爾,你也他媽的有病
You think for one minute you get away with this?
你以為能僥幸瞞過去是嗎
I thought that once I had some proof...
我想著一旦有了證據
Do you have any? Even suggesting
有證據了嗎,甚至那些
that Sergeant Brody's what you think he is.
能夠暗示布洛迪如你想象的
No.
沒有
Then get a lawyer.
那請好律師吧
I missed something once before,
過去我曾漏掉過線索
I won't... I can't let that happen again!
我不會... 不能讓悲劇重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone missed something that day.
那時遺漏線索很正常
It's a pattern.
是有規律的重復
Okay, do you see?
你看到了嗎
He's making contact, Saul.
他在發信號,索爾
He's sending a message to somebody.
他在給某人發信號
A handler, a sleeper cell, somebody.
某個特勤人員,潛伏人員,或其他什么人
So am I still going to jail?
那我還會進監獄嗎
Not just yet.
暫時不會
From the halls of Montezuma
穿越陰陽兩界
to the shores of Tripoli
縱橫山河湖海
First to fight for right and country
為國為正義沖鋒陷陣
and to keep our honor clean
同樣也為榮譽而戰
We are proud to bear the title
身為海軍陸戰隊隊員
of United States Marine.
我們引以為豪
You want some coffee?
想喝咖啡嗎
Dana, Chris, come on! We're gonna be late!
丹娜,克里斯,快點,快遲到了
Coming!
來了
First day at work and they're gonna make me late.
第一天上班,他們就要害我遲到
You want some eggs before I go?
我走之前,你要吃點雞蛋嗎
Hey, slow down.
別急
Mom, I can't find my socks!
媽,我襪子找不到了
Sausage, I think we have sausage.
香腸,家里應該有香腸
Happened again, didn't it?
又來了,不是嗎
Look in the dryer!
去干洗機里找
Dana, can you please help him?
丹納,你能幫她找一下嗎
Yeah.
好
Around 4:00 A.M. this morning.
今早四點左右
You were yelling something
你一直反復喊著一些話
that sounded like Arabic over and over.
像是阿拉伯語
You grabbed my arm really hard.
你使勁拽著我的手臂
You wouldn't let go.
不肯松手
Jesus.
天吶
Show me.
讓我看看
Hey, mom, dad.
老媽,老爸
They're still out there.
他們還沒走
Do they stay out there all night,
他們是不是一晚上待在外面
even when we're sleeping?
我們睡覺的時候都沒走
You forgot to flush again, you little douche.
你上廁所又沒沖水,你個屎人
Dana, language.
丹納,注意用詞
"Douche" Is not a bad word.
"屎人"可不是臟話
Don't answer that!
別接
Hello?
喂
CBS News.
哥倫比亞廣播公司新聞欄目
Third time this week.
這已經是這周第三通了
Tell 'em I'm not here.
說我不在
He says he's not here.
他說他不在
Hey, I thought you didn't want to be late.
你不是不想遲到嗎
I know, maybe I should take another day off.
我是不想,要不我該再請一天假
Hey, all those years on my own, Jess,
杰西卡,這么多年我都是一個人
I think I can handle one more day.
再多一天,我也能應付得來
All right? Go on.
好嗎,快走吧
Get out of here.
趕緊出門
All right, come on, you guys.
好了,快走吧,孩子們
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快,快,快
Hello? Hello?
有人嗎,有人嗎
Hello?
有人嗎
Hello? Hello!
有人嗎
Hello?!
有人嗎
There he is!
他出來了
Brody, how does it feel to be free?
布洛迪,重獲自由是什么感覺
Is it true you're gonna reenlist?
你真的要繼續服役嗎
Are you going to reenlist?
你會回部隊嗎
Would you ever go back out there, Sergeant?
你還會重返前線嗎,中士
How does it feel to be home again, sir?
再次回到家里是什么感覺,先生
Sir, are you going to reenlist?
先生,你會回部隊報到嗎
I've been going over Brody's finger tapping
我帶領破譯小組仔細研究了
with the crypto team, and I hate to say it, Saul,
布洛迪手指的動作,但很不幸,索爾
but there's little, if any, repeat pattern combination.
我們沒發現任何重復的組合動作
Not even a quadratic basis to work with here.
甚至找不出兩個相同的動作
I'll keep trying as long as you need,
只要你需要,我就繼續查
but there's nothing definitive one way or the other yet.
但目前還沒有任何頭緒
Keep looking.
繼續查
I want to leave no stone unturned on this.
不要漏掉任何細節
We'll talk later.
我們稍后再談
What do you think?
你怎么看
Oh, definitely an original...
絕對是真跡
by one of the preeminent Dutch painters of his time.
出自某個杰出的荷蘭畫派名家
Relatively recent acquisition, if I'm not mistaken.
沒記錯的話,這畫是最近才收藏的
By an artist who, as it turns out,
而這個畫家
was not only Dutch
不僅是荷蘭人
but also Jewish.
還是個猶太人
In a club with no Jewish member.
猶太人勢單力孤
That was your point, wasn't it?
這才是你想表達的意思吧
How do you take it?
這事你怎么看
Your Honor, I'm not asking for anything that hasn't been granted
法官大人,我要你辦的這件事
many thousands of times over in the last ten years.
近十年來你已經做過無數次了
A surveillance warrant on an unspecified subject on American soil--
針對美國本土不明確目標的監視授權
if this were a standard request,
如果這真是常規的請求
you'd go through standard procedure, Saul.
你早就按程序辦事了,索爾
In this case, I don't have time
目前的情況是,我沒時間
for a government lawyer to petition the court.
等政府律師向法院申請
So you're asking me to issue a FISA warrant directly to...
所以你就讓我批準監視授權
What is it exactly do you do at Langley these days?
你究竟最近在蘭利忙些什么
Among other things, pay house calls
除了其他的,還要登門拜訪
to those I'd prefer not to have to...
一些我不愿拜訪的人
Strong arm?
需要動用武力
Disturb.
不宜惹惱啊
Are you ever gonna let me off your hook, Saul?
你要什么時候才肯放過我,索爾
We both know
我們都清楚
you're far too fine a judge for that, Geoffrey.
這個其實是你說了算的,杰弗瑞
Can we at least act like this is about the law
那我們至少得假裝是依法辦事吧
rather than a brief moment of weakness in my past?
不扯上我過去的這件事好嗎
This is absolutely about the law, Your Honor.
這絕對是依法辦事,法官大人
Shit.
該死
Hey, Maggie, it's me.
麥琪,是我
Sorry I haven't called in a while; I been slammed.
抱歉這么長時間沒和你聯系,我忙瘋了
Um, thought I'll come see you guys for a night,
我想今晚過去跟你們聚聚
if that's good with you.
沒問題吧
Uh... call me back. Let me know.
給我回電話,告訴我一聲
Thanks. Bye.
謝謝,再見
I've got a doorbell, you know?
你沒看見有門鈴嗎
Well, you think you still have
你干了這些好事
a right to privacy with all this?
還想要什么隱私嗎
My God, look at this place.
天吶,屋子亂成這樣
It's broken--
壞了
the doorbell.
門鈴壞了
What's that?
手里拿的是什么
This gives you four weeks.
你有四周時間
You got a warrant? A FISA warrant?
你拿到法院授權了,監視授權
We're legal now?
這行動合法了
Legal-ish, but far from official,
不違法,但沒有官方授權
and certainly not Estes-proof.
埃斯蒂斯也肯定不會買賬
Be very careful not to mistake this for a stamp of approval,
別錯把它當成行動授權
or sanction from me for you to wage some sort of personal war.
或以為我支持你這種自作主張的行動
Eyes on Brody makes complete sense.
監視布洛迪絕對有意義
It's exactly what you'd have done in my shoes, Saul.
換做是你,你也會這樣做,索爾
No, it is not.
我不會
You lied to me about it, Carrie.
你騙了我,卡莉
Then right here in this room, when I called you on it...
然后就在這間屋子里,我抓到你在...
I know what I did.
我知道我干了什么
And I know it was wrong...
也知道那樣不對...
and insulting.
對你是一種侮辱
Insulting...
侮辱...
and barely scratches the surface of what that was.
你可真能輕描淡寫啊
Four weeks, Carrie.
四周,卡莉
Not a second longer.
多一秒都不行
I want to show you something.
我要給你看些東西
He has nightmares.
他做惡夢
Where he repeatedly begs someone to kill him, in Arabic.
在夢里,他不斷地用阿語乞求某人殺掉他
He's too ashamed or scared or both
他非常羞愧或是懼怕
to face the press outside his house
面對屋子外面的媒體
or take calls from the TV news, so what does he do?
還有電視臺打來的電話,他做了什么呢
He finds shelter in the corner of the bedroom,
他躲在臥室的角落里
where he hasn't moved in over five hours.
五個小時紋絲不動
All of which makes complete sense after eight years of captivity.
被囚禁了八年,這些都很正常
But what if it's more than that?
如果另有隱情呢
If-if Brody had really been turned, as you say,
如果真如你所說,布洛迪被策反了
you know what he'd more likely be doing by now?
知道他現在更應該干什么嗎
Talking to the press outside his house, doing TV interviews,
回應屋外的媒體,做電視訪談
playing the hero card for every penny it's worth.
竭盡全力利用他英雄的身份
Maybe it's not that simple for him.
也許這對他來說并不容易
Get some sleep, Carrie.
卡莉,好好休息吧
No one said becoming a terrorist was easy, Saul.
沒人說過當恐怖分子是個輕松活,索爾
If you'd been taken prisoner,
如果你被俘虜
tortured for God knows how long
長期遭受殘酷折磨
and somehow, finally been turned,
最終被策反了
then, one day, you come home,
終于有一天,你重返家園
and suddenly it's real, it's on!
突然意識到一切都是真的,行動開始了
Well, that's one interpretation.
這是一種詮釋
But that's all it is at the moment.
但是我們現在并沒有真憑實據
Clean your apartment.
收拾收拾房間吧
And eat some real food.
好好吃飯
Raised in Colorado Springs,
在科羅拉多泉城長大
attended BYU,
上了楊百翰大學
interests, finance, travel, men.
興趣時,金錢,旅游,男人
Stacey Moore, this is Latif Bin Walid,
史黛絲·摩爾,這是拉提夫·賓·瓦利德
Majordomo for his Highness, Prince Farid.
法里德王子殿下的管家
Please continue.
請繼續
Would you say you're outgoing, or more the quiet type, Stacey?
史黛絲,你性格是外向還是內向
I'd say more outgoing.
比較外向
Definitely social.
善于社交
I like to party, if that's what you mean.
我喜歡參加派對,如果你是這個意思
Do you drink?
你喝酒嗎
I'm not a drinker, per se,
我本質上并不是個酒鬼
if that's what you mean.
如果你是這個意思
Stacey...
史黛絲
You are interviewing for a job that pays, in two years,
你正在面試的這份工作,兩年的薪水
more than most people in this country earn in 20.
要比全國多數人在二十年里掙得都要多
If you're successful in this interview,
要想在本次面試中勝出
you'll be required to appear self-possessed, confident,
我們需要你同時表現出
modest and reticent all at the same time.
鎮靜,自信,謙虛和謹慎
So, stop asking what I mean.
所以,別再問我是什么意思
Think and answer for yourself.
仔細思考,自行回答
Do you enjoy anal sex?
你喜歡肛交嗎
Excuse me?
您說什么
How about other women?
女女百合呢
Sure.
沒問題
Both.
都喜歡
Have you ever dated any famous men?
你和名人約過會嗎
That's none of your business.
這和您沒關系
You need to wax that, sweetie.
親愛的,你得用蠟脫毛了
Hair down there's not an option for His Highness.
王子殿下不喜歡下面有毛
Very nice.
很好
You're through the final interview.
你通過最后的面試了
We'll contact you within the next week.
我們將在下周之內聯系你
Congratulations, and you can get dressed now.
恭喜,現在你可以穿上衣服了
Who are you calling?
你在給誰打電話
My aesthetician.
我的美容師
I, too, need a wax before the prince gets in.
王子回來前,我也需要用蠟脫毛
Feel free to book the appointment for me, if you like.
如果你愿意,就幫我預約吧
Music.
在放音樂
Mm-hmm. On hold.
還沒有接通
Kenny G. Welcome to America.
肯尼·基的曲子,歡迎來到美國
Gimme.
給我吧
Would you mind selecting the next girl to come in, please?
請你去選出下一個進來的女孩,好嗎
Come on, pick up, pick up.
拜托,接啊,接啊
Hi. This is Lynne Reed.
你好,我是琳妮·里德
Two E's.
兩個E
I was referred by one of her clients, Carrie.
是卡莉的一位顧客介紹我來的
Yes, that's her.
是的,是她
I need to book a Brazilian wax for noon tomorrow.
我想預約明天中午的巴西蠟式脫毛
Right? No-- that's the only time I can do it.
好嗎,不,我只在那時候有空
Okay, noon it is.
好吧,那就中午
We'll see you then.
到時見
Hello.
喂
Carrie, it's Yvonne Marshall.
卡莉,我是伊馮·馬紹爾
I'm the duty officer tonight.
我是今晚的值班人員
Hi, Yvonne. What is it?
你好,伊馮,什么事
You have an asset in from the cold.
你有個線人重新活動了
Booked a treatment tomorrow
預定了明天喬治城
at the Yara Spa in Georgetown.
雅拉水療會館的保養
Lynne Reed? That's right. She used your
琳妮·里德嗎,對,她用你的
first name as a reference and made a noon appointment.
名字作為證明,約的是明天中午
Noon?
中午
Ar-Are you sure she said noon?
你確定她說的是中午嗎
That was the only time she could make it.
那是她唯一有空的時間
Okay. Thanks, Yvonne.
好吧,謝謝,伊馮
Hi.
好啊
Mm. How was school? Okay.
學校怎么樣,還好
Is Dad here? Don't know.
爸爸在嗎,不知道
If you want to help, you can start unpacking those for me.
如果你想幫忙,就幫我拿出這些東西吧
How was your day?
今天過得怎么樣
Great.
棒極了
Oh. Hope you don't mind, Mike.
希望你別介意,麥克
We helped ourselves to some of your hooch.
我們喝了點你的烈酒
Thought we would stop by for a...
我覺得應該過來
for a situation report on Sergeant Brody.
聽取關于布洛迪中士的情況報告
Situation report on Brody is this:
關于布洛迪中士的情況報告如下
He's been back three days,
他回來三天了
and it's gonna take a little more time until he's willing
如果要讓他不再鎖住心門,可能會需要
to come out of his shell, let alone his house.
更長時間,更別說走出家門了
The man represents a significant victory in the war on terror,
他代表了反恐戰爭的巨大勝利
thanks to our friends at the CIA.
這多虧了中情局的朋友們
I'm putting aside for the moment
我暫時不去考慮
that Sergeant Brody owes them his life.
布洛迪中士的命是他們給的
These are the facts:
以下是一些事實
Bin Laden's dead...
本拉登死了
and America thinks, or wants to think,
美國人覺得,或是希望覺得
that this war is drawing to an end.
這場戰爭已經結束
Politicians are pushing for a
政客們正強烈要求
wholesale withdrawal from Afghanistan.
從阿富汗全面撤軍
But as we all know, Captain,
但我們都清楚,上尉
the terrorists are still out there-- after blood.
恐怖分子還在伺機行動
We need Brody in the public eye,
我們要增加布洛迪的曝光率
reminding America that this is far from over.
借此提醒民眾們,恐怖分子依舊猖獗
What if he's not up for it... psychologically?
可萬一他從心理上無法接受呢
Fuck it. Drive on.
管他呢,硬干唄
Isn't that what you Marines say?
這不是你們陸戰隊的作風嗎
In combat,
那是在戰場上
where we also shit in Saran Wrap and shoot to kill.
我們還會往保鮮膜里拉屎,開槍殺人
You want Brody to do that, too?
你也想讓布洛迪那么干嗎
Don't take that tone with me, Captain.
少拿這種語氣跟我講話,上尉
Career pencil-pusher, with his brown nose in my scotch
像你這種整天無所事事,溜須拍馬的人
saying, "Fuck it, drive on."
竟然對我說"管他呢,硬干唄"
You're a captain in the United States Marines.
你可是位美國陸戰隊上尉
You mean to tell me you can't give a sergeant a direct order?
難道不能對中士直接下令嗎
Is that what you want me to report up the chain?
你想讓我就這么向上級報告嗎
Look, Mike, I get it.
麥克,我明白
You and Brody are friends, right?
你和布洛迪是朋友,對吧
By the way, how's his wife Jennifer doing?
順便問一句,他妻子杰妮芙還好嗎
Jessica.
她叫杰西卡
If not for us, Brody should at least do it for her.
布洛迪即使不為我們,也至少該為她著想
For the kids.
還有兩個孩子
And I'm sure you're more than familiar
我敢說你比我更清楚
with their current financial problems.
他們家的經濟現狀
DOD's offering a very generous reenlistment package,
國防部提供了相當優厚的再次服役獎金
plus a promotion,
外加升職機會
that could pull his family out of the shitter.
那樣能幫他們家擺脫窘境
Give your friend the correct advice, Captain.
好好勸勸你朋友,上尉
Make it happen.
說服他
Where does Mom keep the pancake mix?
你媽把煎餅粉放哪里了
The what...?
什么東西
You're toast, asswipe.
你完蛋了,蠢貨
Found it.
找到了
Hey, Dad...
爸
What's it like to kill somebody?
殺人是什么感覺
Can I help you?
有事嗎
Yeah, just a couple questions, Sergeant Brody.
就想問你幾個問題,布洛迪中士
Nick. Can I call you Nick?
尼克,我能叫你尼克嗎
You got ten seconds to get off my property.
給你十秒鐘,從我家消失
I'm Alan Quick, Channel 10,
我是十頻道的亞倫·奎克
and technically, I'm standing on a public easement.
從理論上來說,這屬于公共領地
Five seconds.
還剩五秒
Oh, come on, Nick.
別這樣,尼克
Hey, how about we start with an easy one?
先來個簡單的問題,好嗎
Tell me, how are your kids doing with all of the--
請問,你的孩子們對這件事...
Fuck.
操
Fuck!
操
Max, he's heading through the woods out back.
麥克斯,他往后面的樹林里去了
Uh, less than a minute ago.
就在剛才
I need you to hurry round to Mansfield Road.
你得立即趕到曼斯菲爾德大街附近
It's about 400 yards north.
往北走大約360米
Okay. Call me back when you find him.
找到他給我電話
Shit.
媽的
Who left this pan on the stove?
誰忘記關火了
Chris!
克里斯
Where's Dad?
你爸呢
You know, the whole reason I left the company
我之所以從公司辭職
and went freelance was so I could have a life.
從事自由職業,就是想好好過日子
You're becoming my wife's least favorite person.
我老婆快要對你有意見了
I've got incoming HUMINT I got to go deal with.
我收到了情報,現在要去接頭
Who is it?
和誰
Someone I recruited in Bahrain a few years ago.
我幾年前在巴林招募進來的
Professional girlfriend of a Saudi prince.
某個沙特王子的情婦
What's she got?
她得到了什么情報
We'll find out soon enough.
馬上就知道了
You got anything to eat?
你家里有吃的嗎
Yeah. There's a yogurt in the fridge.
冰箱里有酸奶
Lynne, how are you?
琳妮,你好嗎
Okay, fine, I guess.
還行吧
W-What are you doing here in D.C.?
你怎么來華盛頓了
Prescreening more girls for the prince's harem.
過來給王子甄選女眷
He gets in tomorrow.
他明天到
12:00 noon appointment.
約我正午過來
What's the code red?
有什么緊急情況
So, there I am, five days ago, in Cypress
五天前,在塞浦路斯
on Prince Farid Bin Abbud's yacht...
我在法里德·賓·阿布德王子的游艇上...
when the Prince's Majordomo, Latif Bin Walid,
他的管家,拉提夫·賓·瓦利德
announces that the prince has a surprise visitor.
說王子有位不速之客
So, this surprise visitor, who was he?
那位不速之客是誰
You know that they stone women like me to death
你知道如果他們發現我這種女人
if we get caught doing anything that we're not supposed to?
做了出格的事情,會把我們亂石打死
Abu Nazir.
是阿布·納齊爾
I was this far from him.
他就近在我眼前
I really don't want to do this anymore, and I mean it, Carrie.
我不想干了,說真的,卡莉
I feel like I can't even breathe now.
我現在連呼吸都困難
They're gonna suspect something.
他們早晚會對我起疑心的
Lynne, all you have to do now is keep your eyes and ears open
琳妮,你只需要在和王子的合同期內
for the remainder of your contract with the prince.
注意搜集情報就行
That's what you said when you recruited me in Bahrain,
你在巴林招募我的時候,也是這么說的
but I never thought that I would get eight feet
可我從來沒想到會和最危險的恐怖分子
from the most dangerous terrorist in the world.
相隔不到三米之遙
You are the only agency asset
七年來,你是唯一見過
to have had eyes on Nazir in seven years.
阿布·納齊爾的中情局線人
Asset?
線人
I am just some girl from Sandusky, Ohio,
我只是個普通的俄亥俄女孩
who you talked into helping out her country.
被你說服來為國家效力而已
And I won't let anything happen to you.
我不會讓你出事的
Don't quit on me now, please. You can't.
別在這個時候放棄,求你了
Don't think I don't appreciate what it took for you to do this, Lynne.
你所付出的一切我都看在眼里,琳妮
Saul Berenson.
索爾·貝倫森
Alert the group, Saul. Inform Estes.
索爾,通知其他人,告訴埃斯蒂斯
This is a game-changer.
我們簡直扭轉乾坤了
Can't be more specific?
能說得更詳細點嗎
I don't want to talk on an open line.
我不想在明線上講
Source protection?
你是在保護信息源
It's way past source protection, Saul.
索爾,這比保護信息源重要得多
I've got a visual confirm on the Sandman.
我的眼線親眼見到那個神秘人物了
What? You heard me.
什么,是真的
Actual eyes on.
親眼見到的
How far away are you?
你什么時候能到
20 minutes.
二十分鐘后
I'll assemble the group.
我這就去召集大伙
What are you doing here?
你來這做什么
Have to talk to Brody.
我得跟布洛迪談談
Hey, bud. What's up?
小家伙,怎么了
My dad beat the crap out of somebody.
我爸爸今天把一個人給揍扁了
Dana, I asked you to please watch TV with Chris for a while.
丹娜,我跟你說了帶克里斯去看會電視
She went to her room.
她回房間了
Beat the crap out of who?
他把誰給揍扁了
Can you please go watch TV for a little while?
你能去看會電視嗎
I need to talk to Uncle Mike.
我得跟麥克叔叔聊一下
Can you do that for me?
可以嗎
Come in.
請進
What's going on? Why aren't the kids at school?
出什么事了,他們怎么沒去上學
You don't know? Isn't that why you're here?
你不知道嗎,難道你不是為這事來的
No. What?
不是,怎么了
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
Brody hit a reporter
布洛迪襲擊了一個記者
and then he took off into the woods.
然后從樹林那跑了
Chris saw the whole thing.
克里斯全看到了
Take a breath, Jess. Come here.
別緊張,杰西,過來
Well, hello, Mrs. Brody.
看看吧,布洛迪太太
When was this?
這是什么時候的事
About an hour ago, maybe more.
一個小時前,也許更久一點
Why didn't you call me right away, Jess?
杰西,你怎么不立刻打給我
What the hell is that?
這是怎么弄的
He has nightmares.
他做惡夢
Brody did that?
是布洛迪干的
Or flashbacks, whatever you call them.
那些痛苦回憶是罪魁禍首
I have to make it work with Brody. I have to.
我必須和布洛迪重歸于好,必須
This is where he tells you everything's gonna be okay.
這時他會對你說一些都會好起來
It's gonna be okay, Jess.
杰西,一切都會好起來的
Is it really?
是嗎
Do you honestly think so?
你真的這么想
That's disgusting, Carrie.
這可真惡心,卡莉
This is the first confirmed sighting
這是我們七年來第一次
of Abu Nazir in seven years.
有線人親眼見到阿布·納齊爾
And very much to your credit. Nobody's arguing with that.
這全是你的功勞,這毫無疑問
But it's not enough to authorize a task force.
但這還不足以為此組織一個任務小組
I'm not asking for that.
我沒要求這么多
All I need is a few more bodies on Sergeant Brody.
我所要求的只是在布洛迪中士身邊多派幾個人
Look, the circle's small.
圈子就這么小
We keep it that way till you have more than
我們要等證實了布洛迪和阿布·納齊爾
just a theory linking Brody and Abu Nazir.
確有聯系后才能行動
So Abu Nazir's resurfacing just as
那阿布·納齊爾的重現人間與
Brody has miraculously returned home means nothing?
布洛迪奇跡般的重返家園就無任何聯系嗎
It's just a coincidence?
難道這僅是巧合
The dots are there, Carrie, but you haven't connected them yet.
卡莉,點都在,就看你怎么連了
Saul, I understand that you're still furious with me,
索爾,我知道你還在生我的氣
but give me something here, please.
但請你幫幫我
I'm not telling you to stop.
我不是叫你就此停止
I'm telling you to slow down.
只是想讓你放慢節奏
The FISA warrant--
你現在有外國情報監視法案授權
that gives you four weeks.
你有四個星期的時間
Use it.
好好利用吧
Carefully, methodically.
仔細規劃一下
Look, like it or not,
不管你喜不喜歡
you work for Deputy Director David Estes,
副主管大衛·埃斯蒂斯都是你上司
who has career stakes in Brody,
而他把自己的職業生涯賭在了布洛迪身上
whom he and his department brought home to great fanfare.
是他的團隊把布洛迪大張旗鼓地接回家
Want to challenge that,
你要是想冒這個險
better be damn sure you get all your ducks in a row first.
就最好保證萬事俱備
Where is he now?
他現在在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
什么叫你不知道
He can't have gone far.
他應該沒走遠
Listen to me, if Brody has
聽好了,布洛迪與他線人的
one 15-second meeting with one contact, that's all it'll take.
整個會面也許只需要十五秒
I'm not gonna miss that.
我絕對不能錯過
Find him and find him fast.
找到他,要盡快
Call me back.
再聯系
Last 14 days of air traffic data from all airports--
我需要十四天以來所有機場的航運信息
commercial, cargo. And the banks.
包括盈利,貨物,還有銀行信息
All new patterns and numerical transactions of any amounts.
所有資金賬目的交易處理信息
Please. Thank you.
請加油,謝謝
Let me be the first to say, Carrie, outstanding work.
先讓我說,卡莉,干得好
All other files on your desk go on the back burner, as of right now.
現在你可以把手頭的其他工作放一放
I want your girl on this Prince Farid like white on rice.
我要你的姑娘緊緊黏住法里德王子
Mike.
麥克
First thing you get her to do
你給她的首要任務就是把
is upload the data on his BlackBerry.
王子手機上的數據傳過來
She's scared out of her mind. Thank you.
她嚇得魂都沒了,謝謝
I need to be able to guarantee her protection.
我要確保她的安全
Backup.
給我支援
Would a four-man fire team do it?
四個人的機動小組如何
Great.
那太好了
For an escort you recruited in Bahrain?
為了一個你在巴林招的交際花值得嗎
Don't be a prick, David.
別這么刻薄,大衛
You know damn well if we put a Quick Reaction Team
你很清楚在這么短的時間內
on the girl in this short time frame,
組織機動小組出動會有什么后果
we have no idea of knowing who's watching.
我們不知道會引起誰的注意
If Abu Nazir even smells we're onto the Prince,
如果阿布·納齊爾發現我們盯上了王子
he'll vanish.
他會立刻消失
Into thin air, again.
再次人間蒸發
It's the Q.R.T.'s job not to be detected.
做事不留痕跡本應是機動小組的基本功
You're saying you can't trust those guys
你卻質疑他們連保護一個身處險境的
to protect an asset in danger?
線人的能力都沒有嗎
It's my job to make the tough calls, Carrie.
我負責在兩難時作出決定,卡莉
The answer is no.
答案是不行
Your job is to control your asset.
而你得負責管好你的線人
She needs backup, you're it. Get it done.
如果她需要支援,你就上,去搞定
Yes, sir.
遵命,長官
Will someone in Lighting please pick up line three?
請照明間的人員開一下三號線
Lighting, line three, please?
請把三號線照明設備打開
Please let this be good news.
麻煩你說點好消息吧
He's looking at everything.
他在四處張望
Lumber, nails, screws,
木材,釘子,螺絲刀
electrical wiring,
電線
power tools, you name it.
電動工具,什么都看
Is he taking notes or anything?
他有沒有做筆記
Whatever he's doing, looks like he's doing it all in his head.
他看起來像在默默籌劃著什么
Okay, he's on the move. I'll, uh, I'll call you back.
他去別的地方了,有情況我再通知你
What?
干什么
I guess we might as well eat.
我看我們還是先吃吧
Is Dad still AWOL?
爸爸還沒回來嗎
Oh, he'll be back, don't you worry.
他會回來的,別擔心
Any new developments?
有什么進展
I'm telling you, this guy's got to be wishing
跟你說,這家伙肯定盼著
that Brody doesn't come back
布洛迪再也回不來了
so he can keep doing the wife.
好讓他繼續搞他老婆
She thought breaking up was easy.
她本以為分道揚鑣很容易
Any popcorn in there?
買爆米花了嗎
Well, as a matter of fact, we have...
實際上,我買了
pretzels.
脆餅
I love-a da pretzels.
我最愛脆餅了
Uncle Mike, since you're a captain
麥克叔叔,你是上尉
and Dad's only a sergeant, does that make you the boss of him?
而我爸只是中士,那你是他的上級吧
Smells delicious.
聞起來很香
Don't sergeants have to salute to the captain
中士見到上尉是不是要敬禮
and call him sir?
還得叫長官
It's Irish stew!
是土豆洋蔥燉肉啊
Dad's favorite.
爸爸的最愛
Right, Mom?
對嗎,媽媽
Is Dad in trouble?
爸爸惹麻煩了是嗎
Trouble? No, no.
什么麻煩,沒有
Like I told you earlier, bud,
像我之前說的,小家伙
that reporter out there,
之前那個記者
he's the one who should be in trouble, all right?
他才是該有麻煩的人
Wait, there's no camera in the garage?
等等,車庫里沒有攝像頭嗎
Uh, you know, on this budget, I had to prioritize.
就這么點預算,我得優化配置啊
And now he's placing a bag
那他現在把一包不明物體
containing God knows what in our blind spot?
放進了我們的盲區
Jesus Christ, Virgil!
沒搞錯吧,維吉爾
Guys think about playing a couple rounds of cards?
要不我們來玩一會撲克牌吧
Yeah.
好啊
Where's the sound?
怎么沒聲音
Not that you deserve it, but...
雖然你給的錢少,但是...
Thank you.
謝謝
Where have you been? Sorry.
你去哪了,抱歉
I was out walking.
我出去走了走
All day?
走了一整天
Didn't know that wasn't allowed.
這個也需要請示嗎
Please don't do that.
別這樣
You know, the past eight years haven't exactly been
在過去的八年里
a picnic for me and the kids, either.
我和孩子們也很難熬
One way or another, we've all changed.
大家多多少少都有變化
We just have to find a way to start over.
但我們要想辦法重新開始
You punched a reporter.
你打了一個記者
Oh, he'll live.
他死不了的
In front of Chris.
當著克里斯的面
He'll live, too.
他也死不了
That's it?
這就是你的答案
"He'll live?"
"他死不了"
Dinner smells good.
晚飯挺香的
Go on. I lost. There's no hand.
繼續啊,我輸了,沒牌可出了
Oh. Hey, guys.
伙計們
What are you playing?
你們在玩什么呢
Hearts.
紅心大戰
Hearts? Watch out for this guy, kids.
紅心大戰,那你們要小心這個家伙了
Back in the day,
以前在部隊的時候
he used to double his paycheck playing this game.
他可是靠這個混飯吃的
Hearts, which the Marines call "Hunt the Cunt."
陸戰隊員都管紅心大戰叫"把妹大戰"
Dana!
丹娜
Maybe the daughter is the terrorist.
也許他女兒才是恐怖分子
Don't blame me, Mom, blame the Marines.
別怪我,媽媽,要怪就怪陸戰隊員吧
Fuck you, Virgil.
去你的,維吉爾
Right, and good night to you, too.
好吧,你也晚安
Mom's Irish stew?
媽媽的拿手好菜土豆洋蔥燉肉
Should we say grace?
我們要飯前禱告嗎
We say grace now?
現在我們要飯前禱告了嗎
When we have things we're especially thankful for,
當我們有需要特別感謝的事情時
right, guys?
對吧,孩子們
Can I do it, please?
能讓我禱告嗎
Go ahead, sweetie.
說吧,親愛的
Dear God, thank you for bringing my dad back.
親愛的上帝,謝謝你把我爸爸帶回來
Please make him a captain, too, just like Mike.
請讓他也成為上尉吧,像麥克一樣
What about the food, Chris?
克里斯,還有食物呢
Oh, yeah, and, uh, thanks for the food.
是啊,還要感謝這頓豐盛的晚餐
Amen.
阿門
Amen.
阿門
No. You sure?
不了,你確定嗎
Cuban.
古巴雪茄
You always come over here in uniform?
你總是穿著制服過來嗎
"Once a Marine, always a Marine."
"生是陸戰隊的人,死是陸戰隊的鬼"
Does it start something like that?
一般都是這么開頭的對吧
Look, I'm not gonna bullshit you.
聽著,我不想和你廢話
You can't keep doing this, Brody.
你不能一直這樣下去,布洛迪
Doing what?
什么啊
Come on, you know it's a fuckin' win-win.
拜托,你也知道這他媽是雙贏
You talk to the press.
你告訴媒體一切
You take that call from CBS News, I mean,
接起CBS新聞臺打來的電話
do an interview--
接受采訪
Whoa, whoa, stop right there, Mike.
打住,打住,麥克
There gonna give you a promotion.
你還會升職
I mean, Hollywood's gonna do a fuckin' movie about you.
甚至好萊塢都會拍一部電影歌頌你
In the process, you get to provide for Jess and the kids.
這樣,你也能養活杰西和孩子們
I said stop!
我讓你閉嘴
The brass sent you over here
是上面派你來
to turn me into some fuckin' poster boy for their bullshit war.
勸我為他們的狗屁戰爭代言吧
You know what?
你知道嗎
You can go right back there and tell 'em the days
你可以回去告訴他們
that I take orders from the United State military
我受命于美國軍方或政府的日子
or the government, are over.
已經一去不復返了
Done.
不要再說了
You know what I really need, Mike?
你知道我真正需要什么嗎,麥克
I need the last eight years back...
我想要時光倒流八年
where I get to take care of my wife and kids...
這樣我就能照顧我的妻兒
where I don't get asked to go over there and fight their fucking war...
也不必被派過去參加什么狗屁戰爭
or I'm not taken prisoner.
更不用成為俘虜
Not left out there to rot.
在那鬼地方飽受煉獄
Never tortured-- none of it.
不用受盡折磨,這一切都不會發生
Can you do that for me?
你能幫我這個忙嗎
Or is it too much to ask?
還是這個要求太過分了
There's the door.
門在那邊
Uncle Mike.
麥克叔叔
There are times when you have to stand up for yourself...
有些時候,你得站出來維護自己的權力
and what you believe in.
以及信仰
I wish you hadn't seen what you saw today,
真希望你今天沒有看到那一幕
but you did, and I'm sorry.
但你看到了,我很抱歉
You gonna be okay?
你會沒事嗎
That's what happens sometimes when you have some success
惹怒了出色的得分手
against a great offensive player.
有時結局就會如此
Gets the ball, puts up another three...
接球,又一記三分
He's gone!
他一發不可收拾
I'll tell you, they are having an amazing season.
說真的,他們這個賽季非常出色
Back up by eight now.
現在追回了八分
Roberts has got half the points.
一半的分都是羅伯特得的
He's got 15 of the 32. He just keeps missing...
32分里,他得了15分,他還在...
Everyone just wants to thank you for your service.
大家只是想感謝你對國家的貢獻
Your sacrifice.
你做出的犧牲
Maybe they want to thank all of us--
也許他們想感謝我們所有人
you, me and the kids.
你我和孩子們
Fine.
好吧
One day, you're gonna want to talk about all this.
總有一天你會敞開心扉的
Take His Highness upstairs to settle him in.
帶王子殿下上樓,好好安頓
How long until his next appointment?
離他出發有多長時間
Long enough.
時間足夠了
Uh, yeah. No, I read the article
不,我讀了報紙上的
in the journal-- it's fantastic.
那篇文章,寫得棒極了
No, I'll call you soon, we can--
不,我回頭給你電話,我們能
Are you fucking kidding me?
你有沒有搞錯啊
I am so sorry. That was an accident.
非常抱歉,我不是故意的
Don't worry, sir. Accidents happen.
別擔心,先生,意外難免
Here, let me get that. No need. Please.
讓我來處理吧,沒必要,謝謝
May I at least pay for the dry cleaning?
至少讓我付干洗費吧
Thank you. No need.
謝謝,沒這必要
Go wash it off.
去洗干凈
You have less than three minutes. I'll wait here.
給你三分鐘時間,我在這里等著
You're not gonna believe what happened.
你不會相信剛剛發生了什么
I-I spilled tea on this girl's blouse and it's...
我把茶潑到一位女孩的襯衫上了,這...
Jesus!
老天
Under the sponge of this compact,
在粉餅盒的海綿下面
there's a plug-in device
有個直插設備
that'll fit into the prince's Blackberry.
能連接王子的黑莓手機
It'll need 45 seconds to upload all his data.
上傳他的所有數據需要45秒鐘
And let's suppose that I get that far...?
假設我成功獲取了數據,然后呢
You call the SPA again and you hand it off to me in person.
你再預約水療所,然后親手交給我
What if the device doesn't fit?
如果插不上怎么辦
It will.
沒問題的
You said before that you would never let anything happen to me.
你之前說過,絕不會讓我發生任何不測
And I meant it.
我是認真的
There's a team protecting you 24/7.
有團隊24小時保護你
Where are they?
他們在哪兒
Aside from the man who spilled tea on you just now,
除了剛才把茶灑在你身上的那個
who you won't see again,
這人也再也不會見到
they're right under your nose.
其他人就與你咫尺之遙
But if you can see them, or know who they are,
但如果讓你看到他們,或是認出他們
that's a problem.
可就出問題了
I need your compact.
我需要你的粉餅盒
Auntie Carrie!
卡莉姨媽
Hi!
嗨
That is the best welcome I've ever had from anyone.
這是我受到最熱烈的歡迎了
How are you two?
你們倆還好嗎
You forgot Ruby's birthday, silly.
你忘了魯比的生日,傻瓜
It was really awesome.
超棒的
This man brought snakes and lizards
請了雜耍的人,帶了蛇,蜥蜴
and turtles and everything.
烏龜,還有好多動物
A snake ate a rat.
那蛇活吞了只老鼠
I missed that? Damn!
我竟錯過了,真可惜
I forgot your birthday.
我忘了你的生日
I'm sorry, Ruby.
對不起,魯比
Oh, but there...
但是
is this.
我帶了這個
I told you, Ruby.
我就說吧,魯比
You thought I'd forget something as important as that?
你以為我會忘記這么重要的日子嗎
I was working last Saturday, honey.
我上周六在工作,寶貝
If I could've come, I would've.
我要是能來,一定會來的
I promise.
我發誓
Mom! Mom!
媽媽,媽媽
Look what Aunt Carrie got Ruby for her birthday!
快看卡莉姨媽送魯比的生日禮物
Wow, that is so cool!
真是太好看了
Did you say thank you?
你說謝謝了嗎
Thank you.
謝謝
You're welcome, honey.
不客氣,寶貝
Okay, now, you two monkeys.
好了,你們兩個小猴崽
Come on in and finish your homework.
進屋把作業完成
You can see Aunt Carrie when you're done.
寫完才能跟卡莉姨媽玩
That's impressive!
管教有方啊
I beat them.
我會揍她們
Don't tell the neighbors.
可別讓鄰居們知道
Come on in.
快進屋吧
Staying for dinner?
留下吃晚飯嗎
I can't. I'd--
不行,我...
love to, but you're slammed as usual.
很想留下,但你還是忙得不可開交
Maggie... No, don't.
麥琪,不用說了
You don't have to explain.
不必解釋
We worry about you, Dad and I.
爸爸和我,都很擔心你
Yeah.
是啊
How's he doing?
他還好嗎
Considering he has the same illness you have...
鑒于他跟你的病癥相同
Well, now he's under my roof,
現在他住在我家
he goes for regular therapy and treatment-- that's the deal.
接受常規診斷治療,我們說好的
So, um... he's good.
所以,他很好
Are you finished?
你說完了嗎
Come on, Maggie, ease up a bit.
拜托,麥琪,少說兩句
Just once, give me a break.
就這一次,讓我喘口氣吧
Only seven this time?
這次只有七粒
Raiding my samples cupboard not only enables you,
打劫我的樣品藥櫥,不僅助長你的壞毛病
it jeopardizes my license, so, uh... seven pills.
還危及我的行醫執照,所以,只有七粒
And we talk again in a week, not a month.
我們一周后再談,不能拖一個月
Or you could just deal with the problem
或者你也可以效仿一般人
like any normal person would and go see a psychiatrist.
解決這種問題的方法,去看精神科醫生
I keep telling you to work where I work.
我一直跟你說是因為我工作的特殊性
You can't disclose your illness
你不能暴露你的病情
or they'll pull your security clearance.
否則他們會對你進行安全檢查
I understand, Carrie.
我明白,卡莉
I'm really good at what I do, Maggie.
這份工作我真的很在行,麥琪
And I'm not just a quack.
我也不是庸醫
Dad'll be pissed he missed you.
爸爸會生氣的,他很想你
Where is he?
他去哪兒了
Bill took the day off. They went golfing.
比爾今天休息,他們打高爾夫去了
You said you were coming tonight.
你說你今晚過來的
It's not even 6:00 yet.
現在還不到六點
Next time.
下次吧
Okay.
好吧
I'll go say good-bye to the girls.
我去跟孩子們道別
Hello?
是誰
Please answer.
請回答我
Shit, Virgil!
該死,維吉爾
Allahu akbar.
真主至大
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem.
最高尚最慈悲的主啊
Ash'hadu an laa ilaaha illallaah.
唯一的真主啊
A'oodhu billaahi min ash Shaytaan ir-Rajeem.
祈求真主,澤福萬方
Allahu akbar.
真主至大
Ash'hadu an laa ilaaha illallaah.
獨一無二的真主
Ash'hadu an laa ilaaha illallaah.
絕無僅有的真主
Allahu akbar.
真主至大
Couldn't sleep?
睡不著嗎
I was cleaning out the garage.
我剛才在打掃車庫
Oh... hey, I fixed the door.
對了,電動門我修好了
You people ready?
你們準備好了嗎
Is it true you're gonna enlist?
你準備入伍是真的嗎
Would you ever go back to Iraq?
你還會再回伊拉克嗎
Saul...
索爾
turn on your TV.
快開電視
It's happening, exactly what you said.
果真如此,完全被你說中了
He's out there playing the hero card.
他以英雄形象示人了