launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
The USS Cole was attacked...
美國軍艦科爾號遭到襲擊...
This was an act of terrorism.
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
is one of the good ol' favorites.
Until something stops him...
直到他受到了阻擊...
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
We must, we will be vigilant...
Fuck! I missed something once before.
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不會... 不能讓悲劇重演
It was ten years ago.
Everyone misses something. Everyone is not me.
An American prisoner of war has been turned.
but that's all it is at the moment.
Jessica, it's me-Brody.
on Brody from the minute he steps off that plane.
Out of the question.
The terrorists are still out there.
reminding America that this is far from over.
Just a couple questions , Sergeant Brody.
You got ten seconds to get off my property. The...
to turn me into some fucking poster boy for their bullshit war.
No.
to have had eyes on Nazir in seven years.
I won't let anything happen to you.
Dots are there, Carrie, but you haven't connected them yet.
Allahu akbar.
Allahu akbar.
Aamir.
Stay there.
Nothing, Aamir.
Just getting dressed.
Oh, it's beautiful, Aamir.
You're beautiful.
I'd like to swap out this couch, please.
And the painting. Something a little less Motel 6.
I'll do what I did for the McCain 2009 interview.
Highest ratings ever.
You know, I missed that one.
I was out of the country.
Of course.
Okay.
Oh, shit.
It's a crew member from the network.
where we have a contact mic mounted to the baseboard.
Holy mother of fuck.
Okay, wait a second. Wait a second.
Can you... you put that down?
We'll stick with Motel 6.
Just do it.
All right, I'm going to be late for my briefing.
Let me know who wins.
Look, we're broadcasting a special here in two days.
The homecoming of an American hero.
I know what the audience wants.
You need to trust me. No, I don't.
Okay. Keep the couch.
It's great. Let's just... let's have you
很好,那要不這樣...
take a seat right there, please.
Looks like.
She has no idea who she's dealing with.
strong feelings about home decor.
It's probably the only thing to him that seems the same.
the whole time he was gone.
Not everything.
I'm not going to do this interview.
It's a complete joke.
They're trying to make us into some perfect family.
You are the perfect family.
No, we're not.
Well, not you, maybe, but the rest of them.
Your brother's a Boy Scout, literally.
Your mother, she's got this whole MILF thing going.
he's a hero.
Yeah, he is.
So leave the rest of us out of it.
Okay, suggestion, if I may.
But do something crazy.
Wear a burka.
tell him to go shut the fuck up.
And you can say whatever you want.
Tell the truth.
The truth would be interesting.
Intelligence work has led us to this man.
also known to his friends as Freddie.
that the prince funded terrorists.
and Abu Nazir was videotaped by this woman.
Lynne Reed.
A CIA asset and member of the prince's personal retinue.
then yeah, we are.
the prince's cell phone onto an I-X chip.
I'll be retrieving it first thing tomorrow.
Very good.
the prince came here to DC.
here in the United States.
we can follow the money to Nazir's operative.
The prince is a global guy.
so... should be a good place to start.
Questions.
is here for the purpose of transferring funds. Why?
with Abu Nazir in Cypress.
every year about this time.
To top off his harem, not to fund terrorism.
Saul.
It was a legitimate question.
So ask me offline. Don't torpedo my briefing.
It was a question, Carrie, not an act of war.
is an attack on our country.
It's his holy grail.
No one doubts that.
and you know I can't talk about that.
So let me see if I understand this.
Got a meeting to get to.
Dana.
With friends.
You missed the prep for the interview.
Yeah, that was kind of the point.
Sorry.
Sorry.
No. Sure.
I didn't mean to confuse things.
So you know, she's always like this.
It's not you.
and the attitude goes up like a wall.
I mean, she's obviously got a secret life going on out there.
Well, she's 16.
Only 16.
Yeah, with you.
That was different.
Please.
Be my guest.
If I run into any trouble, I'll send up a flare.
I don't know. It's funny, though, isn't it?
You actually went swimming.
I thought that was the idea.
He's certainly got enough of it.
on the download you got us.
尋找他有何異?;顒?/div>
Electronic wire with odd routing...
經由非常規線路發出的通信
a meeting he takes with someone new,
與他正常社交圈以外的
outside his usual circle...
陌生人會面
a transfer of money...
或是資金轉賬...
I'll know it when I see it.
等我查了就知道了
Are you sure about this,
你確定嗎
about Farid being part of an attack?
法里德參與恐怖襲擊
Pretty much, yeah.
差不多吧,是的
Because I've been right beside him for over a year
因為我陪在他身邊已經一年多了
and all I've seen is a nice guy with a few sexual quirks.
在我看來他人不錯,只是有些性癖好
He gave me this amazing necklace yesterday.
他昨天送了我這條驚艷的項鏈
He didn't have to, he doesn't owe me.
他不必送我的,他并不虧欠我
I swear, it actually meant something to him.
我發誓,這對他來說也不是小數目
I'm sure it did.
我想是的
He's taking us all clubbing tonight,
他今晚要帶我們去夜店
to show off the new girls.
那些新來的姑娘們會亮相
That's what his whole life is about.
這就是他的人生追求
Just having fun.
盡情享樂
I know it must seem that way,
我知道表面看上去是如此
but the man you recorded him with,
可你錄下跟他會面的這個人
Abu Nazir,
阿布·納西爾
you know he's the real deal.
你知道他非同小可
We never would have been able to get this any other way.
這是我們獲取這種視頻的唯一途徑
You should feel really good about what you've done.
你真該為自己的貢獻感到驕傲
Well, I have downloaded his phone for you.
反正我已經把他的手機資料給你了
I'm done.
任務完成了
What about you?
你呢
Me? No.
我,沒有
I'm never done.
我還差得遠呢
Shouldn't you be getting ready for your interview?
你不是該為采訪做準備嗎
They pushed it back a couple hours.
他們又推遲了幾小時
Are you nervous? No.
你緊張嗎,不會
I was told Lawrence O'Donnell gives everyone a hard time
聽說勞倫斯·奧唐奈總讓采訪對象下不了臺
except guys in uniform.
除了穿軍裝的
Chris! Dana! Breakfast!
克里斯,丹娜,吃早餐了
So you know--
跟你說聲
Chris is all about sugar in the morning,
克里斯早上只吃甜食
usually Cocoa Pebbles.
通常是巧克力麥片
Dana doesn't touch breakfast.
丹娜根本不會碰早餐
It's as if you're trying to poison her.
好像你是在給她下毒似的
So what were you two talking about last night?
你們倆昨晚聊了什么
I heard Dana laughing, it was hard not to.
我聽到丹娜笑得很大聲
What was so funny?
什么事這么令人捧腹
Oh. It was this video called YouTube.
一段名叫"YouTube"的視頻
Have you seen it?
你看過嗎
The dog talking about food?
狗狗談食物那段
No, not that one. I saw a cat that smokes.
我看的不是這個,我看過貓貓抽煙的
It was really quite funny.
真的很搞笑
Hey. Want some?
吃點吧
No, thanks.
不了,謝謝
I'll take some.
我要吃點
Thank you.
謝謝
Looks good.
看起來有料
Lack of porn is a little surprising,
意外的是竟然沒有成人電影
given the prince's reputation.
真不符合王子的作風
You know, at your briefing yesterday, I didn't mean anything,
昨天簡報會上,我是無心的
calling your asset a hooker.
說你的線人是妓女
Want to make it up to me?
想補償我嗎
Find me evidence of a money transfer.
找到資金轉移的證據
Start with the encrypted files.
從加密文檔開始查
Really, it's important.
說真的呢,這很重要
Saul.
索爾
I just picked up the download from Lynne Reed.
我剛把琳妮·里德弄到的資料送過來
Anything there? Crypto's processing it now.
查到什么了嗎,已經在解碼了
Hopefully we'll know in a couple hours.
順利的話,幾小時后就能知道結果了
Good. I got a meeting to go to...
很好,我得去開會了
Meeting to go to, sure.
有會要開,我知道
How long are you going to keep doing this?
你到底要躲我多久
When are you going to forgive me for screwing up?
你要什么時候才肯原諒我
I forgive you, Carrie. No, you don't.
我原諒你了,卡莉,你才沒有
I really don't want to get into this here.
我真的不想現在談這事
I lied to you, it was wrong, I understand that.
我騙了你,是我不對,我明白
Do you?
是嗎
Good. Saul...
那就好,索爾
Everyone lies in this business,
從事這行,每個人都難免說謊
I accept that.
這我明白
But we all draw a line somewhere,
但我們都有底線
and the two sides of that line are "us" and "them."
也就是劃分"自己人"和"其他人"的標準
And whatever we had, you and I,
無論我們有過何等深交
whatever trust we built up
無論這十多年來我們怎樣
over a decade of me protecting you,
彼此信任,我怎樣盡力保護你
teaching you everything I know,
毫無保留地教導你
you destroyed it when you lied to me
這一切都在你欺騙我時毀于一旦
and you treated me like "them,"
我在你心里成了"其他人"
like every other schmuck in this building.
同這里每一個蠢貨一樣
Now, when you say you understand,
你剛才說你知錯了
is that what you mean?
你是真心的嗎
What was it like, hearing your liberators rolling in?
聽到營救大軍的動靜,你是什么感覺
Well, they flew in.
他們從天而降
Which I didn't know at the time.
我當時并不知情
I was in a pretty deep bunker,
我被關在很深的地堡里
so I couldn't really hear what was going on.
所以聽不到外面發生了什么
Then I heard a massive firefight.
之后我聽到一陣激烈交火的聲音
I knew there'd be casualties,
我知道外面死了很多人
but at the moment the door to my bunker blew in,
他們撞開我的牢門時
I still didn't know which side had won.
我依舊不清楚是哪邊贏了
Then a flashbang went off,
然后一個閃光彈被丟了進來
which blinded me.
我就什么都看不見了
And I just braced for the end.
當時我都做好歸天的準備了
It took a while to work out what had really happened.
過了很長時間才反應過來是怎么回事
That you were free.
你自由了
Yeah.
是啊
Sergeant Brody, your commanders showed us
布洛迪中士,你的指揮官向我們展示了
the results of your initial medical exam. Yes.
你的初期體檢報告,是
There's a section, "Scars and Other Identifying Marks."
其中有一欄, "傷疤及其他可見的傷痕"
It goes on for nearly two pages.
這一欄的內容有兩頁之多
You were beaten.
你受過毒打
No...
別
Yes. Tortured.
是的,嚴刑
That's right.
沒錯
To what end?
目的是什么
To what end?
目的是什么
What did they want from you?
他們想從你身上得到什么
They want you to lose faith.
他們要你徹底失去信心
Lose faith in your country, which they say is the devil.
失去對祖國的信心,他們稱其為惡魔
In your brother Marines,
失去對其他陸戰隊員的信心
who they say aren't coming for you
他們說他們不會來救你
because you have no military value.
因為你已喪失軍事價值
In your wife,
失去對妻子的信心
who they say's got her arms wrapped around someone else.
他們說她早已移情別戀
How do you resist that?
你是怎樣抗拒這些的
You can't.
無法抗拒
Except by believing that those people they want you to renounce,
只有相信他們想讓你放棄的那些人
that they're keeping the faith in you,
相信他們仍對你懷有信心
and you owe it to them to do the same.
而你應同樣保持信念回報他們
Semper fidelis.
永遠忠誠
Yeah.
是的
Your father did his interview this morning.
你爸爸今早接受采訪了
Good.
很好
It is good, I think. To talk about it.
我也覺得很好,讓他談談這事
To ten million people?
講給一千萬人聽
You think that's good?
你覺得這是好事
Okay.
好吧
I get that you don't want to do the interview with us.
我知道你不想和我們一起參加訪談
I don't really think anybody wants to hear what it is I have to say.
估計沒人想聽到我打算說的話
Thank you for your order.
感謝您來點餐
Please move forward to the window.
請開到窗邊來
Welcome to Gaucho Taco.
歡迎光臨高楚玉米卷餐廳
We'll be with you in a minute.
我們馬上為您服務
What's good here?
這里的特色是什么
Well, it's 59 cent tacos, Mom.
59分一個的墨西哥煎玉米卷
I'm sure it's all delicious.
能好吃到哪去
Look, Dana, I know this is hard.
丹娜,我知道這不容易
Your father was gone for eight years.
你父親失蹤了八年之久
And now he's back.
現在他回來了
That's not it, Mom.
不是這么回事,媽媽
He's back and there's a camera crew at our house,
他回家以后,屋子外面就常駐了一堆記者
when what we really need is some privacy.
攪了我們的清凈日子
But that's his job now, to be a public figure.
但當個公眾人物是他的職責
And it's our job to be there for him.
而我們的職責是全力支持他
We owe him that.
這是我們欠他的
Dana, I do listen.
丹娜,我知道你的想法
I know you think it's phony,
我知道你覺得這很虛偽
putting us up on stage, and you're not wrong...
讓我們都成為焦點,你的想法沒錯...
Well, Mom, it'd be a lot less phony if you weren't fucking
媽媽,如果你沒和他的好朋友麥克上床
his good friend Mike.
也就沒這么虛偽了
I'm not.
我沒有
Oh, please, Mom.
拜托,媽媽
With your black sleazy thongs
三天兩頭就有你那些黑色破丁字褲
always drying in the bathroom,
晾在衛生間
and him coming over to "help out."
他沒事就過來"幫幫忙"
Do you really think I'm an idiot?
你覺得我是白癡嗎
Dana, I thought he was dead.
丹娜,我以為他去世了
We all did.
我們都這樣以為
But he's not, Mom.
但他沒有,媽媽
And he comes home, to this devoted wife,
他回了家,回到這位忠貞的妻子身邊
and everyone is in on the secret except him.
大家都心知肚明,只有他被蒙在鼓里
Nice. Welcome home.
干得好,歡迎回家
Dana!
丹娜
Dana.
丹娜
Your father can never hear about any of this.
你父親不能知道這些事
It would really hurt him.
這會讓他受傷的
Him, or you, Mom?
他還是你,媽媽
Him, both of us,
我們倆都不會好過
our entire family, do you understand that?
咱們全家都得遭殃,你明白嗎
Dana, I need you to promise.
丹娜,你可千萬不能說
Hi. Hello.
回來了,你們好
This must be Jessica and Dana.
這就是杰西卡和丹娜吧
That's right, it's my wife and my daughter.
沒錯,這是我妻子和女兒
I just stopped by to say hi
明天要進行家庭采訪
before the family interview tomorrow.
所以我就順路過來
Give us a chance to get acquainted.
和各位熟悉一下
So...
正好
Good we're all here.
大家都到齊了
You're late.
你回來晚了
Yeah, sorry.
抱歉
Where's Max?
麥克斯呢
He went home when the shift ended, like I should have.
他值完班回家了,你不回來,我沒法走
Please tell me you found something.
希望你有所發現
Well, as a matter of fact, I did.
還真有
Hello.
你們好
This must be Jessica and Dana.
這就是杰西卡和丹娜吧
Yes, my wife, my daughter.
沒錯,這是我妻子和女兒
I just stopped by to say hi
明天要進行家庭采訪
before the family interview tomorrow.
所以我就順路過來
Is that...?
那不是...
Lawrence O'Donnell, I know. Here, watch this.
對,是勞倫斯·奧唐奈,來看看這段
You know that family interview they're all getting ready for?
你知道他們準備參加家庭采訪吧
She knows.
她知道了
Dana does. About us.
丹娜知道咱倆的事了
I mean, how?
怎么可能
We were so careful.
咱們行事很小心的
When you said you "had something,"
你說"有所發現"
I thought you meant something big.
我還以為是什么大事
Well, this is big. I mean like a bomb.
這的確是大事啊,我是指有炸彈之類的
Or a call from Abu Nazir.
或是阿布·納齊爾打來電話
I picked up the downlink from Lynne Reed today,
我今天找琳妮·里德取回了芯片
and after all we went through, there's nothing on it.
咱們費了半天勁,結果里面什么線索都沒有
I need to find something here.
我得趕緊找到線索
Hey, aren't you the one who's always telling me to be patient?
你不是一直勸我耐住性子嗎
I don't have time to be patient.
我沒時間耗下去了
I have three weeks left and we're sitting around watching this,
就剩三周了,咱們卻一直干坐著
whatever it is, this reality show.
整天看什么真人秀
Hey, have you eaten?
你吃了嗎
I noticed there's some spaghetti in the cupboard.
我看到壁櫥里有點意大利面
It's only ten years past its expiration date.
剛過期沒多久
I'm sure it won't kill us.
肯定吃不死人
All right.
好吧
So what do we do?
那接下來干嘛
Just wait for the prince?
等王子過來嗎
That's right, you wait, and you look beautiful,
沒錯,等他,你看起來很漂亮
and you try and enjoy yourself.
好好玩吧
Think you can manage that?
能做到嗎
I can certainly try.
這有何難
Here's a question.
我有個問題
How do I get one of those?
我怎么才能搞到那種東西
Are you all right?
你沒事吧
Yeah. Fine.
沒事
It's all yours.
你用吧
Another bottle.
再來一瓶
Easy. Pace yourself. I know.
悠著點,別喝那么猛,我明白
We have all night. -You have two years.
一整晚夠咱們玩的,你有兩年時間
I'm not so sure about that one.
那姑娘不知道行不行
His Highness says
王子殿下說
she reminds him of you when you first started.
她讓他想起了你當年的模樣
His Highness has a special favor to ask.
王子殿下有個特殊的請求
A job he wants you to do.
有件事想交給你做
A job?
什么事
He's meeting with a businessman tomorrow-- a new acquaintance.
他明天要和一個剛認識不久的生意人會面
He'd like you to go there tonight
他想讓你今晚過去
and make the man feel welcome.
好好伺候他
Make him feel welcome?
好好伺候他
Aamir said that?
阿米爾是這么說的嗎
He said he wishes to make a good impression.
他說想要給對方留個好印象
Why didn't he tell me that himself?
他為何不親自告訴我
The prince can be excruciatingly indirect
有些事情,王子不好意思直說
in making his wishes known-- but for that, he has me.
不過,我可以替他傳達
Is there a problem?
有什么問題嗎
No.
沒有
No problem. Good.
沒問題,很好
The driver's waiting.
司機在外面等著
I need to freshen up first.
我得先補個妝
Hurry.
抓緊
You awake?
你沒睡著吧
Brody, a lot's happened in eight years.
布洛迪,這八年發生了不少事情
There's a lot we need to talk about.
我們有很多要談
I just want you to know that, when you're ready, so am I.
你什么時候準備好開口,我隨時奉陪
Do you hear me?
你聽到沒
I want to try again.
我想再試試
Got any tomatoes?
家里有西紅柿嗎
In the crisper.
保鮮盒里有
Any from this century?
有新鮮的嗎
Uh, in the cupboard, there might be a jar of something.
在壁櫥里好像有一個西紅柿罐頭
No.
不
Take yours off.
你脫
Please, take it off.
拜托,快脫
Let me.
我來吧
No.
不
It's better if you don't.
你最好別動手
Hello.
喂
Hey, it's Lynne.
喂,我是琳妮
Lynne, where are you?
琳妮,你在哪兒
I'm out.
在外面
Uh, it's getting weird.
事情有點不對頭
What do you mean?
怎么了
Did you find anything on that cell phone?
你從那手機里找到線索了嗎
That transfer you were talking about?
就是你說的資金轉移的線索
No, not yet.
還沒有
I think I may have found it.
我好像找到了
They just asked me to go entertain some new business acquaintance
他們剛才讓我去陪個剛認識的生意人
that the prince is meeting tomorrow. Who?
王子明天要和他見面,誰
I don't know. It's somebody he's trying to impress.
不知道,他想給對方留個好印象
You sound worried.
你好像有點擔心
Normally, we don't even talk to any man but the prince,
我們一般都不會跟除王子以外的男人說話
and they want me to go meet him now.
可現在卻讓我去見這個人
The backup-- they're going to be able to follow me, right?
支援我的人,他們會跟著我吧
What?
什么
The people protecting me--
就是保護我的那些人...
Where are they?
他們在哪兒
Yeah, they'll be right behind you.
對,他們會緊跟在你后面
Don't worry, we have your back. Just keep your phone on.
別擔心,我們會保護你,你開著手機就好
We'll be able to track you that way. Okay.
那樣我們就能追蹤到你了,好的
Thank you.
謝謝
Her protection?
保護她的人
Where's your van?
你的面包車呢
Lynne's about to meet the prince's new business partner.
琳妮馬上要去見王子的新生意伙伴
She's a welcome gift.
她算是個見面禮
Carrie, what did you tell her?
卡莉,你是怎么跟她說的
You heard what I told her. What was I supposed to say?
你聽到我對她說的話了,我還能怎么說
No, Estes didn't give you a protection detail?
難道告訴她埃斯蒂斯沒安排人保護她嗎
Now, come on, we finally got a break.
快走吧,終于有線索了
I'm not seeing her phone.
我看不見她電話的位置
Why isn't this working? I don't know.
這東西壞了嗎,我怎么知道
Just trace her.
追蹤她就是了
Since when did they make R Street a one-way?
R街什么時候變成單行道了
Okay, we've got her. Where's the map?
有信號了,怎么不顯示地圖呢
Just give it a second, will ya?
能不能耐心等一等
Okay.
好的
All right, she's still at the club.
好的,她還在夜店
Lynne Reed?
琳妮·里德
Where we going?
我們要去哪
Hay Adams. You been before?
海亞當斯酒店,去過嗎
Many times.
去過很多次
Careful. Thank you.
小心點,謝謝
Nice hotel. Very nice.
那個酒店非常棒
So how did you get hooked up with these guys, may I ask?
能告訴我你是怎么和這幫人混在一起的嗎
Okay, I get it, none of my business.
我懂了,不關我的事
You're right.
你做的對
It's just they paid cash, substantial tip in advance.
他們預付了一大筆現金
I mean substantial.
好大一筆
Wouldn't mind being on the permanent list is all.
誰在乎是不是固定的
Well, take care of me and I'll put in a good word for you.
把我照顧好,我會替你說幾句好話
Thank you. You're very kind.
謝謝,你真好
Just leave me your card.
給我張名片
Which way are they going?
他們走的哪條路
We're nearly there. Which way are they going?!
馬上到了,他們走的哪條路
They're not going anywhere. She's not moving.
他們哪都沒去,原地不動
Where are they? Behind the club.
他們在哪,夜店后面
Turn there. You think that's a good idea?
在那里拐彎,這樣做合適嗎
Turn there!
拐彎
Shit.
該死
Carrie, Carrie, wait! Carrie!
卡莉,卡莉,等等
Carrie, there is nothing to be done here, okay?
卡莉,這里不宜久留
They made her.
他們殺了她
Come on, we can't be seen.
快走,我們不能暴露
Shit. Shit.
該死
Shit.
真該死
Fuck.
操
Where's your father?
你爸爸人呢
Don't know.
不知道
Where's Dana? Don't know that either.
丹娜呢,也不知道
They drove off together about a half hour ago.
大約半小時前他倆開車出去了
If she doesn't do the interview,
要是她不接受采訪
does that mean I don't get to do it either?
我也不用了吧
I mean, it's not that I don't appreciate all that she does.
我不是不感激她所有的付出
It's just, you know, there are some things
只是,有些事情
that I don't appreciate.
我看不順眼
Yeah, so ignore them.
那就別管它
Yeah, but it's... I mean it's stuff
是啊,但... 論誰
that I don't think anyone would appreciate.
都不會看得上的
I mean, it's stuff that I don't think you would appreciate.
你也不會喜歡的
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
You'll see.
等著瞧
What are these?
這是什么
Historical artifacts.
古董
Look.
瞧
You and mom.
你和媽媽
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Each padlock put here by couples
一對情侶掛一把鎖
who thought they'd stay together forever.
以為兩個人會天長地久
I wonder how many did.
又有多少對能做到呢
Not many, I bet.
我敢說,不會有太多的
Why are you even showing these to me?
為什么給我看這些東西
Because it's never easy.
因為相守并不容易
A lot of things can happen.
會發生很多事情
You know, when I went over to Afghanistan,
我去阿富汗的時候
you were in third grade.
你才上三年級
Chris was about this size.
克里斯也就只有這么大
Your mom and I were almost still like newlyweds.
我和你媽媽的感情如膠似漆
That's what I took over there with me.
我帶走的是這樣的記憶
You were in a play that year.
那年你表演了一部話劇
The Wackadoo Zoo.
《哇卡多動物園》
Oh, you were so good.
你演的超棒
I can't believe that you remember that.
真不敢相信你還記得
Honey, it's practically all I thought about for eight years.
寶貝,這八年我一直想著這些
It kept me alive.
它是我活下去的動力
But now I'm back.
現在我回來了
Now all those things that kept me going, they've gone.
多年來回憶中的人和事,已經不復存在
All the people have moved on, things have changed.
大家都有了新的生活,一切都變了
And what's replaced it,
取而代之的新事物
well, doesn't make any sense to me.
對我來說沒有任何意義
Not yet, at least.
至少現在沒有
You know, I'm kind of struggling for things to hold on to.
我努力尋找著可以依靠的東西
And your mom's struggling, too.
你媽媽也是
You should cut her some slack.
你應該體諒她一下
We both should.
我們都應該這樣
Yeah.
嗯
So...
那...
why are you even doing this stupid interview then,
如果沒有意義
if things don't make sense?
那為什么還要接受愚蠢的采訪
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe just to keep the peace.
也許是為了一份安寧
What are you going to say?
你打算說些什么
Well, I'm not going to lie.
我不會說謊
But I'm not going to tell the truth, either.
不過我也不會說實話
I'm not going to tell a bunch of total strangers
我不會把咱倆的談話
what I just told you.
告訴一大群陌生人
Hey.
嗨
Go ahead.
你先進
She was, um, DOA at Providence.
她到普羅維登斯時已經死了
Two rounds, point-blank.
近距離中了兩槍
Apparently, they had her wearing
顯然,他們讓她戴著的
some crown jewel type necklace that's, uh, vanished,
那條皇冠寶石項鏈也不見了
so local law enforcement is saying
所以當地執法部門認定
it's a robbery gone wrong.
這是一起搶劫殺人案件
That's good for us, keeps us out of it.
對我們來說不錯,我們脫了干系
You get anything off the prince's cell finally?
你最后從王子的手機上查到什么了嗎
Yeah, it fits.
嗯,這就解釋的通了
Saudis must have made her somehow,
沙特人一定是故意這么安排
decided to take her out.
決定要除掉她
I want to talk to Prince Farid.
我想和法里德王子談談
DC police already did.
特區警方已經談過了
I've got the interview, if you want to see.
如果你想看,我這有審訊錄像
You okay?
你沒事吧
This guy is a Marine, right?
這家伙好歹是海軍陸戰隊的
I thought they were supposed to be on time.
連時間觀念都沒有
Okay, that's good, Tim.
那樣很好,蒂姆
I like that there. Keep that.
我喜歡,就那樣
Come on, let's go put on your nice clothes.
去換件漂亮衣服
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
You ready?
準備好了嗎
I'm gonna go change.
我去換身衣服
Mike.
麥克
Uh, uh... uh, she was my employee.
她...她當我的雇員
Uh, for nearly two years.
兩年了
And this necklace, it was a present from you?
這條項鏈是你送她的禮物
Yes.
是的
To your employee?
給一名雇員送這樣的禮物
I'm told it was worth quite a lot of money.
聽說它價格不菲
She was worth a lot.
她對我來說
To me.
才是價值連城
She was a beautiful soul.
她有著美麗的靈魂
She-She would never hurt anybody.
她不會傷害任何人
So, wipe that look off your face,
別擺出那副鄙夷的嘴臉
and you find out who did this to her.
找出殺害她的兇手
Find out!
找出來
It continues in that vein.
后邊的情節大同小異
I need to talk to Farid.
我要跟法里德談談
Not possible.
不可能
If you don't trust me, you're welcome to be in the room...
如果你不信任我,可以跟我一起...
It's not gonna happen, Carrie.
不可能了,卡莉
They're at the airport by now,
他們現在已經到機場了
heading back to the Gulf.
準備回波斯灣
You let them leave?
你居然放他們走
If it makes a difference, State Department made the call.
如果這么說你能消氣,是國務院放的人
Said it wasn't worth antagonizing the Saudis.
說因為這事影響兩國關系不值得
Yeah, you mean
是啊,你的意思是
she wasn't worth antagonizing them.
因為她影響兩國關系不值得
It hurts to lose an asset, Carrie.
損失一名線人令人難過,卡莉
I get that.
我明白
But she's gone.
但她已經死了
And Abu Nazir is still out there.
阿布·納齊爾還逍遙法外
What we need now is a new way to find him.
我們現在需要新的辦法找他
I'm sitting in the home of
我正坐在
Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody,
陸戰隊中士尼古拉斯·布洛迪的家里
his wife Jessica,
接受采訪的還有妻子杰西卡
and his two children Chris and Dana.
以及兩個孩子克里斯和丹娜
A family that put a yellow ribbon on the tree
這家人把期盼團聚的黃絲帶綁在樹上
for eight years
長達八年
while Sergeant Brody was presumed dead in Iraq,
即使人們都以為布洛迪已死在伊拉克
when, in fact, he was being held as a prisoner of war
而事實上,他做了八年戰俘
under brutal conditions.
飽受摧殘
So, a lot of adjustments to make, I'm sure.
我敢肯定,這家人需要適應的還很多
How has the homecoming been?
回家的感覺如何
It's been great.
非常好
For all of us.
對于全家來說
It's been really, really great
他能回來,我們感覺
to have him back.
非常非常好
And I hope it is for him, too.
我希望他也能感覺
Coming home.
回家真好
Carrie Mathison.
卡莉·麥吉森
Yeah, they called.
知道,他們來電話了
You police?
你是警察嗎
State Department.
國務院的
Did anyone notify the family?
有人通知家屬嗎
Yeah, they're here.
有,他們已經來了
They are? Yeah.
已經來了嗎,是的
Drove all night from Sandusky, Ohio.
他們連夜從俄亥俄驅車趕來
Never been to DC before.
之前從沒來過華盛頓
What did you tell them?
你跟他們說什么了
Nothing.
什么都沒說
It's all hush-hush.
這一切都不能公開
They're not idiots, though.
但是,他們也不傻
They know her so-called job was traveling with a Saudi prince.
知道她所謂的"工作"是給沙特王子做伴游
I don't think there's any illusions
他們應該能明白
what he was paying her for.
王子付錢讓她干嘛
She wasn't just some escort.
她不是什么三陪小姐
She worked for us.
她為我們工作
She gave her life for this country.
她這是為國捐軀
That's what I wanted to say.
這是我想說的
That's what any human being would say to these people,
所有有良知的人都會這么說
that she was good, that we owed it to her to protect her.
她是個好人,我們沒保護好她
But I-I could not say that.
但是我不能這么說
I couldn't say that because it's a secret; I'm not allowed.
因為這是秘密,我不能說
And I was thinking, this is a fucked-up business.
我當時想,這個行當真他媽操蛋
This is a fucked-up business,
這是個操蛋的行當
and I...
我...
Are you done? No.
說完了嗎,沒有
No, I'm just gonna keep talking and talking,
不,我就是要一直說下去
so you can't say you have some meeting to go to
免得你又要去開個什么會
or make up whatever other excuse you're gonna make up,
或者編個其他什么理由
so you don't have to deal with me.
來擺脫我
Carrie.
卡莉
Everyone's left.
所有人都回家了
There's no meetings to go to.
我不會去開會
She called me from the club...
她在夜店給我打電話...
ten minutes before she was killed.
十分鐘后就被殺了
She asked if I had protection on her, and I said yes.
她問我有沒有人保護她,我說有
What do you want me to say?
你要我怎么說
It matters?
有所謂
It doesn't matter?
無所謂
Don't worry, it'll all be fine?
別擔心,會好的
Just say something.
說什么都行
Because when you cut me out,
因為你不再支持我了
I'm all alone out here and I can't stand it.
我全靠自己,我挺不住了
They made your informant.
他們發現了你的線人
Killed her.
把她殺了
And I didn't stop them.
而我沒能阻止他們
So, this transfer you had everybody looking for...
你讓所有人去查的那筆交易...
Never happened.
根本沒發生
And now they're gone.
現在他們已經走了
But the prince was so broken up about her--
但她的死讓那王子很傷心...
really, really sad.
非常非常傷心
I-I can't believe he knew they were going to kill her.
我不敢相信他事先知道她會被滅口
What made you think he was even involved?
你怎么知道他跟這事有關
The video of him with Abu Nazir that Lynne Reed shot.
阿布·納齊爾和他在一起的視頻是琳妮·里德拍的
Which was what exactly?
具體內容是什么
Their conversation was benign, what little we could hear of it.
我們能聽清的對話里,雙方在親切交談
An exchange of pleasantries.
在互相開玩笑
Nothing more.
僅此而已
Maybe Abu Nazir really went on that boat
也許阿布·納齊爾上那艘船
to talk to someone else.
其實是去找其他人
Someone in the prince's entourage.
比如王子的某個隨從
Someone without his means?
找一個財力不如他的人
If the prince wants to fund something,
如果王子想資助某件事
he's got the resources.
他就準備好了錢
Not everbody does.
這一點不是誰都做得到
You're looking for a money transfer, right?
你在跟蹤一筆資金交易,對吧
Transfer of money from a nomadic culture
游牧民族進行資金轉移時
that has always known
一向認為
jewelry is the easiest way to move wealth.
通過珠寶轉移財富是最容易的
Tell me again about the necklace she was wearing.
再跟我說說她戴的那條項鏈
Five hundred thousand.
五十萬
Three-fifty.
三十五萬
Four hundred.
四十萬
Where did the money go?
錢流到哪里去了
Could be anywhere.
任何地方都有可能
Congratulations.
恭喜你們
Not many young couples can manage
沒有幾對年輕夫婦能全款買下
their first home all cash.
自己的第一棟房子
Thank you.
謝謝
I hope you'll be happy here.
希望你們在這里過得幸福
I'm, uh, I'm sure we will be.
我們相信一定會的
They say you'll get used to the noise.
聽說你們會習慣這里的噪音
We don't mind it.
我們不介意
I like being close to the airport.
我喜歡住在機場附近
For us, it's perfect.
對我們而言,這里很完美