This is the president.
我是總統
Put on Conway. You will speak to me.
讓康威接電話, 你要跟我說話
No, we only talk to him or we hang up.
不,我們只跟他談,否則掛斷
Do you hear the helicopters yet? Or the dogs?
聽到直升機了嗎,還有狗吠
We're getting closer and we will find you.
我們接近了,很快就能找到你
The only question is will you work with us
唯一的問題是,我們抓到你們之前
before we get there?
你們是否愿意合作
The money's not happening and neither is the military withdrawal.
贖金和撤軍都別指望了
But you're smart enough to know that.
但你夠聰明,早就知道
The objective here is Ahmadi,
重點在于艾哈邁德
and that's what I'd like to discuss.
這是我想談的
Well, the choice is yours.
選擇權在你
You either meet our demands or you don't.
你要么滿足我們的要求,要么不滿足
I spoke at length last night with Governor Conway.
我昨晚跟康威州長深談過
I was of a mind to ignore your call this morning,
我今早本想無視你的電話
but he convinced me that we should keep talking.
但他說服我繼續跟你溝通
Isn't that right, Governor?
是吧,州長
I just want a peaceful resolution. As do I.
我只想尋求和平解決方案, 我也是
You wanted to include the Governor, I want to include Ahmadi.
你想叫上州長,我想叫上艾哈邁德
You're trying to stall. You refusing to speak to your leader?
你是在拖延, 你不想跟你的領袖說話嗎
Is he on now?
他在線嗎
You release the Millers, then we put him on.
你釋放米勒一家,我們就讓他跟你通話
No, you don't get to dictate terms.
不,你無權談條件
We show good will when you show good will.
你表現出誠意,我們才會還以誠意
I'm giving you ten seconds to reconsider your position.
我給你10秒鐘重新考慮
After that, we disconnect the call.
之后,我們就切斷電話
Insha'Allah. We'll kill them.
真主的旨意,我們會殺了他們
Ten seconds, starting now.
10秒鐘,現在開始
Five seconds.
5秒鐘
End the call. One hostage.
結束通話, 一個人質
All three. One.
三個, 一個
Give us the daughter and the mother.
把女兒和母親交出來
No, we keep the girl.
不,女孩我們要留下
You managed to get the president of the United States on the phone
你已經兩次打通了
not once, but twice.
美國總統的電話
You will release the daughter and the mother
你得釋放女兒和母親
or you will never hear from me again,
否則我再也不會與你聯絡了
and you will lose your chance to speak to your leader.
而且你會失去與你領袖通話的機會
Tell me now.
馬上說
They've disconnected, sir.
他們掛線了,先生
Stop.
停下
Mr. Ahmadi.
艾哈邁德先生
You can shower upstairs. There's fresh clothes in the closet.
你可以在樓上洗澡,衣柜里有干凈衣服
The only people who know are the Chairman
只有參聯會主席和護送他的
and the SEALs who escorted him.
海豹突擊隊隊員知道
Do we have a secure line? Direct to the Oval.
通話線路安全嗎, 直通總統辦公室
Mr. President...
總統先生
I would have never condoned bringing Ahmadi into this.
換了我絕不會同意把艾哈邁德扯進來
Well, lucky for me, I'm not making decisions
幸好,我做決定的依據
based on what you would or would not condone.
不是你會同意什么
Watch me tell the press you put words in my mouth.
等著我告訴媒體你把話強加于我
Feel free.
隨意
I think they'll have a hard time believing you, though.
但我覺得他們不太可能會相信你
Check your messages. I'm sure your staff's been emailing you.
看看你的信息,你的手下肯定一直在給你發郵件
Arrange for a car to get the governor and his family to the airport.
安排車送州長和他家人去機場
Have a safe trip back to New York.
回紐約一路順風
I've had lunch brought in.
我叫人送來了午餐
I'm sure it's been quite a while since you've had a hot meal.
你肯定挺久沒吃過熱乎乎的飯菜了
I won't be eating it. Aren't you hungry?
我不會吃的, 你不餓嗎
I don't wanna get sick while I'm being tortured.
我不想受刑的時候吐出來
No one's getting tortured. Please, have a seat.
沒人會給你用刑,請坐吧
You want me to tell these men to release the family, right?
你要我叫這些人放了那家人,是嗎
If I don't, you'll do what you have to do.
否則,你就得做你必須做的了
Oh, if we had any intention of that,
如果我們是那個意思
you never would have left Guantanamo.
你就不可能離開關塔那摩
Nor would I be here.
我也不會來這兒
Where is here?
這是哪里
Virginia, in a government safe house.
弗吉尼亞州,政府安全屋
And why you?
為什么你來
Out of respect... for the gravity of this situation.
出于尊敬,由于事情重大
I think your intention is to humiliate me.
我覺得你是想羞辱我
You've been properly clothed, offered food.
我給你提供了衣服,食物
How are we humiliating you?
怎么羞辱你了
I'm sitting across from a woman.
我坐在一個女人對面
There's no reason to keep up the facade.
沒必要裝樣子了
You and your brother are not fundamentalists,
你和你弟弟不是原教旨主義者
nor are you Syrian.
也不是敘利亞人
This what the CIA's feeding you?
那是中情局告訴你的嗎
You're Iraqi. Your real name is Al Awad.
你是伊拉克人,你真名是阿瓦德
Actually, it says that you joined
其實,這上面說你2000年加入了
the Baath Party in 2000.
復興社會黨
You were the assistant to the
你2001年到2002年間是
undersecretary of infrastructure, 2001, 2002.
基建副部長的助理
Say whatever you want.
隨你怎么說
My brother will deny. You won't convince anyone but yourselves.
我弟弟會否認,你別想說服除你之外的任何人
We expel the Baathists
我們驅逐了復興社會黨
and you go from a bureaucrat to an extremist.
你就從官僚變成了極端主義者
But you're a welleducated man, Yusuf...
但你是個受過高等教育的人,尤瑟夫
and you don't care about Islam or the caliphate.
你才不在乎伊斯蘭或哈里發
You're just using that to radicalize soldiers.
你只是在利用那個刺激士兵情緒
Just as you use democracy and freedom.
就像你利用民主和自由那樣
So now we understand each other.
現在我們理解彼此了
Yusuf Al Ahmadi remains in solitary confinement in Guantanamo.
尤瑟夫·艾哈邁德仍被單獨監禁在關塔那摩監獄
If Caroline and Melissa Miller are released,
如果卡洛琳和梅莉莎·米勒獲釋
we will allow supervised contact with the kidnappers.
我們將允許劫持者在監督下與其聯絡
Mark.
馬克
Ahmadi has consistently encouraged acts of terror like this one.
艾哈邁德一向鼓勵這樣的恐怖行動
What makes you think that any sort of dialogue
你為什么認為任何的對話
will lead to a peaceful resolution?
能帶來和平的結果
Well, the alternative is no dialogue at all.
要么就完全不建立對話
We don't wanna leave any stone unturned.
我們想用盡一切辦法
Sara.
莎拉
Will you comment on the Wall Street Telegraph article
你是否可以就《華爾街電訊報》的文章
about Governor Conway's alleged interference
指出康威州長可能干涉了
with the House Intelligence Committee?
眾議院情報委員會做出評論
Well, it confirms what we suspected to be true,
它確認了我們早有懷疑的事
but I think you want the governor's comment, not ours.
但我想你需要的是州長的評論,而非我的
Congressman Walleck is misrepresenting events.
沃勒克議員在扭曲事實
You're saying he lied? I'm saying he misrepresented.
你是說他撒謊了, 我是說他所言不實
I have a number of friends on the Intelligence Committee,
我在情報委員會有多位朋友
and do I speak with them sometimes? Of course.
我是否偶爾跟他們談話,當然
But that's not the same as interfering.
但這跟干涉不是一回事
So you never discussed the Russia plan
那么你從未跟委員會成員
with anyone on the committee?
談論過俄國的計劃
We may have discussed it,
我們或許談論過
but it's not as though I was issuing orders.
但我又沒下達命令
And I have to say, everyone's primary focus right now
而且我得說,大家現在應該首要關注
needs to be on the Miller family, not this.
米勒一家,而非此事
Did the president ask you to leave the White House?
總統是否要求你離開白宮
Uh, we agreed that I'd done my part,
我們都認為我該做的已經做完
and that the rest is up to him.
其他要靠他了
Can you tell us about your conversation last night
能跟我們談談昨晚你跟總統
with the president, regarding Ahmadi?
關于艾哈邁德的討論嗎
That'll be all for now. Thank you so much.
先說到這兒吧,謝謝大家
Question, sir.
問個問題,先生
Let's go.
走吧
Uh, hold on, I'm still fastening Lily's car seat.
等等,莉莉的車座還沒弄好
Will Not a word.
威爾, 別說了
Well, I have to tell you, the general's apeshit
我得說,將軍對你說
over what you said about being ashamed of your service.
為自己服役感到羞恥暴跳如雷
He may talk to the press.
他可能會接受采訪
Nobody does any press until we have a proper response
沒想出如何合適地回應這堆狗屁
to all this shit.
誰都不許接受采訪
Daddy said "Shit." Shit, shit, shit!
爸爸說了, "狗屁" 狗屁,狗屁
Stop it!
住口
You need to bring me something on Walleck.
你得給我挖到沃勒克的把柄
We need to discredit him.
我們得讓他信譽掃地
Are you done yet? You don't need to snap at us.
弄好了沒有, 你不用沖我們撒火
Are you done yet? Yes.
好了沒有, 好了
Let's go. Now.
快走,馬上
That's if they're released.
那是如果他們獲釋
We'll fill in the blanks once we have details.
等我們了解了具體情況會把空白處補上
This is if the worst happens.
這是為最糟糕的情況準備的
Yates wrote these?
耶茨寫的嗎
No, I... I took a stab at it first.
不,我先寫了個底
Also, Tom Hammerschmidt called.
另外,湯姆·漢默施密特打來了
He wants an interview with the president.
他想采訪總統
He wouldn't say what for.
不肯說是什么事
What outlet is he with now?
他現在是哪家的
He's back at the Herald. Said he emailed you directly.
他回《先驅報》了,說給你發了郵件
I need the room.
讓我單獨待會兒
Everyone out.
都出去
Get me the Herald.
接《先驅報》
Tom Hammerschmidt.
湯姆·漢默施密特
Well, there's a cell tower here.
這里有個手機信號塔
Uh, typically very low traffic,
一般流量不多
but it showed higher usage during the time of the call,
但在來電期間有增加
especially the southeastern antenna.
尤其是東南天線
So we should be able to ping the hotspot, zero in?
那么我們應該能定位熱點,鎖定位置
Eh, it's hundreds of tower faces.
信號塔很多
I can give you the general area,
我能說出大致區域
but pinpointing will take longer.
具體定位要更久
I can't even guarantee it's gonna be them.
而且我無法保證肯定是他們
I want every one of those towers analyzed.
分析每一座塔
Well, we're better off concentrating on ambient background sound.
專注分析背景環境噪聲會更有收效
If I can match that to other calls made
如果我能把那個跟
in this area around the same time as
這一帶的其他通話做匹配
I'm not asking your advice.
我不是在問你的建議
I'm telling you what I want you to do.
我是告訴你該做什么
Focus on the tower data.
分析信號塔數據
We were concentrating on this area,
我們本來關注的是這里
but it looks like they're closer to here.
但看來他們更接近這里
We've got ground teams setting up a search grid.
我們安排了地面小隊展開了搜查網絡
Can we use satellites?
可以用衛星嗎
We are, but there are over 100 possible structures
我們用了,但區域內有數百個
within the zone.
可能建筑
Each one of them needs to be checked. How long?
要逐個搜查, 要多久
If we get lucky, within hours. If not, could be tomorrow.
如果走運,幾小時,要不可能得拖到明天
Sir, Mr. Stamper's here.
先生,斯坦普先生來了
He says it's urgent. Thank you.
他說是急事, 謝謝
Hammerschmidt says they go online today,
湯姆·漢默施密特說他們今天就會發布
whether you comment or not.
不管您是否做出評價
Travel logs are not hard evidence.
出行記錄不算鐵證
These quotes are circumstantial.
這些引言都是間接證據
But all of it combined... I don't know how we spin this.
但加在一起,我不知道我們該怎么解釋
He's got heavy hitters on the record.
有分量很重的人愿公開作證
Should I release the photos of Jackie and Remy?
我要放出杰姬和雷米的照片嗎
They told him about the affair.
他們把外遇的事告訴他了
He's putting in the article that we threatened to expose them.
他要在文章里寫我們威脅要曝光他們
How did this happen?
怎么會發生這種事
This is as much on you.
你也有責任
I can put together a list of the people he hasn't gotten to yet.
我可以列出一張他還沒找到的人的名單
And give him proof of a coverup?
讓他拿到掩蓋的證據嗎
He's right. If we reach out to Tusk or Lanagin
他說得對,如果我們再聯絡塔斯克或拉尼根
I want Hammerschmidt here.
把漢默施密特叫來
Sir, I wasn't suggesting Set it up as soon as possible.
先生,我不是說, 盡快安排
The U.S. Government will never recognize the caliphate.
美國政府絕不會承認哈里發
No, of course not.
當然
But we can reintegrate the Baathists into the government.
但我們讓復興社會黨重回政府
What government? There's no government in Iraq.
什么政府,伊拉克已經沒有政府了
There is no Iraq. There's Baghdad.
伊拉克已經沒有了,有巴格達
Shia, Sunni, Kurd...
什葉派,遜尼派,庫爾德派
Syria is the same.
敘利亞也是如此
You maintained order before we shut you out.
我們驅逐你們之前,你們維持了秩序
Now, we can't support a theocracy,
我們不能支持神政
but we can put the military back in control.
但我們可以讓軍隊重新掌握控制權
What do we do with all the soldiers we've recruited?
我們招募的士兵怎么辦
They won't accept a secular government.
他們不會接受世俗國家
You'll keep them in check.
你要管好他們
With force, if necessary.
如果有必要,考武力
Use our guns on the men who carried it for us.
沖替我們扛槍的人開槍嗎
What does it matter... if you have back your power?
那又如何,如果你能重新掌權的話
If this is your intention, why have you said nothing publicly?
如果你們真這么打算,為什么不公開說
Because you know that all of this
因為你知道這一切
has to be done behind closed doors.
只能閉門商量
We need to give the appearance that we neutralized ICO.
我們得表現得像是我們消滅了哈里發國
What happens if they don't release the hostages?
如果他們不釋放人質呢
Well, then you go back to Cuba.
那你回古巴
If they do, then we put you on the phone with them...
如果他們放了人質,我們就讓你跟他們通話
and you tell them to release the third.
你叫他們把第三名人質也放掉
And then you send me back to Cuba anyway.
然后你還是會送我回古巴
I do understand why you don't trust us,
我明白你為什么不信任我們
but what is the alternative?
但另一個選擇呢
These people die, and then it gives us all the justification we need
他們死了,這樣我們更有理由
for a full offensive.
全面進攻
That's years...
那得要很多年
and you won't completely destroy us.
而且你別想完全消滅我們
Not completely, but enough to make you irrelevant.
不能完全,但也足以讓你不值一提
Or we can quietly work together.
我們也可以悄悄合作
ICO fades, and you and your generals get control.
哈里發國消亡,你和你的將軍大權在握
Do you know where Claire is? No, we're trying to find her.
知道克萊爾在哪嗎, 不,我們在找她呢
She usually keeps me informed if she's going somewhere.
她如果要去哪一般會告訴我
Have you asked Secret Service?
你問過特勤局嗎
They didn't know. They have to know.
他們不知道, 他們肯定知道
I'll go ask again. Thanks.
我再去問問, 謝謝
She wasn't at the residence.
她不在宅邸
You went up there? Ten minutes ago.
你還去了那兒, 十分鐘前
What's going on between you two?
你倆到底怎么回事
You think I haven't noticed?
你以為我沒發現嗎
How you two talk? How often you're here?
你倆說話的樣子,你來得多勤
I don't even have unrestricted access to the residence.
我都不能隨隨便便進出宅邸
I was with her when her mother died.
她母親死時,我陪在她身邊
It made us close.
這讓我們變得親近
Don't read too much into it.
你不要想太多
Well, however close you are,
不管你們有多親近
just make sure that nobody else can read too much into it.
只要別讓外人想太多就好
Well, if you see Claire, tell her I went home.
等你見到克萊爾,告訴她我回家了
If she needs me.
如果她想找我的話
Don't meet facetoface.
不要和他面談
Have him submit the questions in writing.
讓他用書面形式把問題傳給你
Yeah, but if I meet with him, maybe I can give him pause.
但如果我見見他,也許能讓他先停停
No, he's trying to trap you into giving something away.
不,他是想誆你露出馬腳
That's not going to happen.
那絕不可能
The timing on this How's your end?
真是挑了個好時候, 你那邊如何
He's getting there.
就要說通他了
Well, you focus on him. I'll handle Hammerschmidt.
你集中精力對付他,我對付哈默施密特
Are you smoking?
你在抽煙嗎
How did you know? I can hear it.
你怎么知道, 我能聽見
If this story comes out,
如果這報道出來
it won't be the smoking that does us in.
害死我們的不會是煙
Have they been killed?
他們被殺了嗎
You look upset.
你好像不高興
Do you miss your wife?
你想你妻子嗎
You don't care about my wife.
你才不在乎我妻子
Ah, I don't care about either of you...
你們夫妻倆我都不在乎
whether you live or die... or your children do.
你們或是你們的孩子是死是活,我都不在乎
But if speaking to your family once a month will get us there,
但如果每月讓你和家人通一次話能說通你
I'll put that on the table.
我會考慮的
I haven't seen my wife in three years.
我已經三年沒見過我妻子了
I have a son I've never met, a daughter that doesn't remember me.
我從來沒見過我兒子,我女兒根本不記得我
This is our path.
這是我們選擇的路
Even if they're killed?
哪怕他們被殺嗎
Yes.
是的
Because they will be.
他們會被殺的
I'm willing to die, and so are they.
我不惜一死,他們也是一樣
Would they have made that choice? What choice?
這是他們的選擇嗎, 什么選擇
All they've known are your bombs.
他們只知道你們的炸彈
Poof, gone.
一彈下來,人沒了
We're effective
我們的厲害之處
because we make you feel the pain.
就在于我們讓你們感受到了那痛苦
We've felt it all our lives.
而我們一生都在承受這種痛苦
Yes?
進
Tom. Mr. President.
湯姆, 總統先生
I'm gonna ask that everything we discuss today is off the record.
我得說明白,今天我們的談話不能公開
Understood. Now, the last time we met,
明白, 上次我們見面的時候
it was in the vice president's office,
是在副總統的辦公室
and you claim that I acquired that office by manipulating Matthews.
你指控我靠操縱馬修斯當上了副總統
I don't claim that. President Walker does.
指控你的不是我,是沃克總統
Oh, yes. A man made bitter by his own mistakes.
是啊,那個自嘗苦果心懷怨憤的男人
And you also claim that I then acquired this office
你還聲稱是我陰謀趕走了他
by pushing out that very same man.
坐上了總統之位
Danton and Sharp corroborated. Oh, yes.
丹頓和夏普證實了此事, 是嗎
Two people with very big chips on their shoulders,
這兩個人和我有很深的宿怨
fabricating all this nonsense to justify their infidelity.
無非是想給他們的出軌編個借口罷了
You're saying you didn't blackmail them?
你是說你沒脅迫過他們
I pressure a lot of people, Tom.
我曾對許多人施壓,湯姆
That's part of politics.
這是政治的一部分
But never those two.
但從沒威脅過他們
Danton's parents say
丹頓的父母說
LeAnn Harvey came to their house in Miami.
莉安·哈維拜訪過他們在邁阿密的家
Well, I imagine that's because he wanted LeAnn on the Russian plan.
那應該是他想拉攏莉安支持他的俄國計劃
Then why did she come to him instead of him coming to her?
那為什么是她上門,而不是他去找她
Look, I'm not gonna get into the weeds on this,
我不跟你扯什么有的沒的
but let's just cut to the chase.
我就跟你直說了吧
The allegations that you're making
你現在提出的這些指控
are just as ludicrous as they were the first time we met.
就和你第一次見我時所說的一樣都是胡扯
I had nothing concrete then. This time I do.
我當時沒什么確實證據,這回我有了
Three people with an ax to grind,
就光那三個急于報復我的人
no hard evidence and some travel logs?
出行記錄,連點干貨都沒有嗎
I'd hardly call that concrete.
這算什么"確實"證據
It's enough for a story.
寫報道已經夠看了
You're floating an idea out of thin air.
你這簡直是憑空捏造
Let's just call this what it is: blatant sensationalism
讓我戳穿你的真實意圖吧,你就是想趁大選
tied to the election I don't float.
搞個大新聞嘩眾取寵, 我沒有捏造
Tied to an election to boost your circulation
嘩眾取寵來提升你們的發行量
because the Herald is losing readership.
因為《先驅報》的讀者在大量流失
Sir, I don't float stories to see if they're seaworthy,
先生,我絕不會捏造故事試探風向
and I don't give a shit about circulation.
我對發行量更是毫不在乎
The only thing I care about is the truth.
我現在只關注真相
The truth? So have you reached out to Raymond Tusk
真相,所以你聯系雷蒙德·塔斯克
for a comment? Or Daniel Lanagin?
要他評論了嗎,或是丹尼爾·拉尼根
I don't see their quotes in here.
我可沒看見他們的言論
I mean, if you're going for the truth,
如果你真的要查真相
doesn't that include being thorough? Being balanced?
難道不該查得全面一點,公正一點嗎
Which is why I'm giving you an opportunity to comment.
所以我才想給你機會就此事發表評論
And what about any members of Congress?
那有沒有國會的議員
I don't see their quotes in here.
我也沒看見他們的話
I'm sure they'll answer my calls once this article comes out.
相信等文章發布,他們會接我的電話的
Oh, I think you're afraid to make those calls,
我看你壓根不敢打給他們
'cause you know they'll see this for what it is
因為你知道他們會看穿報道的實質
unsupported tabloid gossip.
全無根據的小報八卦
The assistant whip, your former Chief of Staff,
助理黨鞭,你的前幕僚長
an expresident of the United States.
外加一位美國前總統
That's not gossip. It's news.
這可不是八卦,這是新聞
There's no way the Justice Department doesn't open up an inquiry.
司法部肯定會展開聽證調查的
And if they don't, the Republicans in Congress will.
就算司法部無視,國會共和黨團也不會放過
Downplay this all you want, but you know where this story leads.
隨你貶低我,但你知道這事會是什么結果
I know what this story is.
我知道這是怎么回事
Political sabotage, plain and simple.
政治陷害,就這么簡單
Margaret Tilden used to have some integrity, Tom.
瑪格麗特·蒂爾頓當年沒這么下作,湯姆
And so did you.
你也是
Why are you wasting America's time with this,
你為什么要浪費全國人民的時間
in the middle of this crisis?
非挑眼下這個危急關頭
Where is your conscience?
你的良心哪去了
That's the question I want you to answer.
我也想問你這個問題
Yes?
什么事
Sir, they emailed a location of the mother and daughter.
先生,他們把母女倆的地址發過來了
Will you please show Mr. Hammerschmidt into the Roosevelt Room?
麻煩把漢默施密特先生帶到羅斯福室去
There's no need. I'll be going.
不用了,我這就走
Oh, no, no, no. You and I are not done, Tom.
那可不行,咱倆話還沒說完呢,湯姆
Caroline and Melissa Miller were rescued
卡洛琳和梅莉沙·米勒于東部時間
at approximately 12:30 Eastern Standard Time by FBI field agents.
12:30左右被聯調局外勤探員尋獲
Aside from the psychological trauma of their ordeal,
除了綁架造成的精神創傷之外
both are unharmed and healthy.
兩人健康狀況良好
I'll be calling them soon, and I hope to meet them soon,
我馬上會聯系她們,她們接受體檢后
once they have had their full medical examinations.
我希望能盡快見到她們
And while I am greatly relieved to have them both safe,
雖然我對母女二人平安感到寬慰
James Miller remains in danger.
但詹姆斯·米勒仍處境危險
And we will not rest until I can come to this podium
我將拼盡全力,爭取再次在這個講臺上
and make another announcement like this one,
發布這樣的好消息
informing you of his safe return.
向各位通報他的平安
Mr. Grayson will answer any questions you may have.
格雷森先生將繼續回答各位的問題
I must get back to work. Thank you all very much.
我得回去主持營救了,謝謝各位
They're alive. You can take some credit for that.
他們還活著,多少有你點功勞
I'm sure Underwood's flying them to the White House right now.
安德伍德肯定正把她們接去白宮
That's the image everyone will remember.
人人都會記住這個鏡頭
The warm embrace, the reassuring words.
熱烈的擁抱,安撫的話語
I mean, he's not gonna let me take one ounce of credit for this.
他一點功勞都不會分給我的
If they choose to talk with the media, however,
如果她們愿意見媒體的話
we will certainly facilitate that.
我們肯定會進行安排
I will now take some of your questions.
現在請各位提問
What if it were Lily and me?
如果我和莉莉被綁了呢
Will, what if it were me and Lily?
威爾,如果是我和莉莉被綁架了呢
Would this be your thinking?
你也會這么考慮嗎
"The political fallout"? Don't, Hannah.
政治影響" 別,漢娜
Don't get weak on me.
別突然變軟弱了
I can confirm that that is an area where our focus is,
我可以確認我們的重點搜索區域在這里
but that's about as much detail as I can go into.
但我只能說到這一步了
Have the kidnappers made contact?
綁匪和你們聯系了嗎
And if so,
如果聯系了
did you put them in touch with Ahmadi?
你們讓他們和艾哈邁德對話了嗎
They have not made contact. We encourage them to do so.
他們尚未聯系我們,我們敦促他們盡快聯系
And, yes, the offer still stands.
而且我方的提議仍然有效
Mary. Uh, what assurances do you have
瑪麗, 你們憑什么確信
that Ahmadi will say what you want him to?
艾哈邁德會照你們的要求進行對話
We don't, and we can't force him to.
我們不能確信,也不能強迫他
But we're hoping that he will work with us on this.
但我們希望他能和我們合作
Who's managing the call from his side in Cuba?
古巴那邊是誰負責監督他進行通話
I'm sorry, I can't go into details on that.
抱歉,我不能透露
Both were blindfolded in the car,
雖然母女倆都被蒙了眼
but the mother estimates a drive time of 45 minutes.
但母親估計他們開了45分鐘的車
That narrows the search to six structures.
這就使搜索范圍縮小到六棟建筑
Unless they're on the move.
也許他們已經逃跑了
If they're past the roadblocks already,
如果他們穿過了路卡
they've gotta stop somewhere to make the call.
那他們也得停下來打電話
And we've had some progress on tracing the call.
我們追蹤電話取得了進展
You're taking my algorithms.
你們把我的算法都拿去了
We need more teams on this. There is not enough room here.
我們需要更多人手,而這里又坐不下
You know my instructions were never
你知道我接到命令
to let anything leave this building.
任何東西都不能離開這棟樓
We have an order from the director.
而我們有局長的直接命令
Well, if you put more teams on this, it'll cause confusion.
如果你們讓更多人攙和進來會造成混亂的
Go home, Mr. Macallan. You've been here for two days straight.
回家吧,麥卡倫先生,你在這兒熬兩天了
I am not leaving this in the hands of people
我絕不會把這事交給
who do not know what they're doing.
不清楚情況的人
We've got it covered.
我們已經安排好了
Go home. Get some rest. We'll let you know if we need you.
回家休息吧,需要的話會聯系你的
These boys don't wanna kill anyone.
這兩個小子并不想殺人
If they did, they wouldn't have released two hostages.
否則,就不會釋放兩名人質
They're actually looking for an excuse to back out.
他們其實是在找臺階下
If the media plays that video, I look like a traitor.
如果對話片段上了電視,我就成了叛徒
We tell them it's a precondition.
我們告訴他們這是前提條件
If they share it, the deal is off.
要是他們敢泄露,協議就取消
How do I know you won't?
我怎么知道你不會泄露呢
I can't force you to believe me...
我不能逼你相信我
but we are hours from finding them.
但我們只需幾小時就能找到他們
And you know how this goes.
你知道規矩
Jim Miller dies. They die.
要是吉姆·米勒死了,他們也會死
You go back to Cuba. We go to war.
你回到古巴,我們就開戰
We're already at war.
我們已經在交戰了
Yusuf, you have one chance
尤瑟夫,你有一次
to change the conditions at home.
改變家鄉情況的機會
You squander it, you destroy everything you have ever fought for.
你浪費機會,就毀了你為之奮斗過的一切
What do you know about fighting for anything?
你知道奮斗的滋味嗎
We're done here. Send him back.
我們說完了,把他押回去
All right.
好吧
I'll do what you ask.
我照你說的做
Put him back in his jumpsuit. We'll film in the basement.
給他穿上囚服,我們在地下室拍
Yes, ma'am.
是,夫人
Tell the senator I'll call him when I get back.
告訴參議員,我回來就給他打電話
Mr. President. Oh, Cathy.
總統先生, 凱茜
I realize we haven't had a chance to discuss everything.
我知道我們都沒機會討論這一切
We'll talk foreign policy consequences
等到把人質救出來
once we've resolved this hostage situation.
我們就討論外交政策的后果
It's not that. The Herald contacted me.
不是那事,《先驅報》聯系我了
A reporter called my office. I've read the email.
一名記者打給我的辦公室,我讀過郵件了
You didn't call them back? 'Course not.
你沒給他們回電, 當然沒
All right. Don't do or say anything. I'll handle it.
好,什么都別做也別說,我來處理
How? I don't know yet.
怎么處理, 我還不知道
Walker says we conspired for Secretary of State,
沃克說我們同謀拿下了國務卿之位
and saying I gave him asylum during the investigation.
還說我在調查中庇護他
If they publish this, I get skinned alive, too.
要是他們出版這些,我也會被活剝
We're going to be all right, Cathy. Trust me on this.
我們會沒事的,凱茜,相信我
I just spoke with Secretary Durant.
我剛和國務卿杜蘭特談過
We have a timeline.
我們定好了時間
My folks don't hear from me,
同事們要是沒我的消息
they start making calls on the hour.
就開始在整點打電話
Durant was first.
先打給杜蘭特
Birch is next.
再打給博奇
Then Womack.
然后是烏麥克
Michael Kern.
接著是邁克爾·科恩
It was Zoe's article that ruined his chances.
佐伊的文章毀了他的機會
You knew her. You were in her neighborhood.
你認識她,你去過她家附近
This is irresponsible, Tom.
這不負責任,湯姆
When the whole nation is in the middle of this major terror threat.
整個國家正受到恐怖主義的重大威脅
That's the same reasoning dictators use.
獨裁者們用的也是這套邏輯
You remind me a little bit of Kate Baldwin.
你讓我想到凱特·鮑德溫
You've lost your objectivity.
你失去了客觀性
Uh, it's funny you mention her.
你竟然提到她,真是有趣
Kate thought Lucas was onto something. I told her to let it go,
凱特認為盧卡斯有所發現,我讓她別管
that there wasn't anything there, but there was.
因為什么都沒有,但其實有
Well, where are the facts? Facts, not quotes. Facts.
那事實在哪,事實,不是引言,事實
You wanna see a fact?
你想看見事實
This is a fact.
這就是事實
I told you he was crazy, and there's the proof.
我告訴你他瘋了,這就是證據
He had the facts wrong, but he had the story right.
他的事實找錯了,但他的方向是對的
He saw through you.
他看透了你
So what is the story? That I'm some sort of psychopath?
什么方向,我是個心理變態
That I'm a killer?
我是個殺人犯
Oh, I never believed you were a murderer, and I still don't.
我從不相信你是殺人犯,現在也不信
But it's becoming harder not to entertain the thought.
但我越來越難以不去考慮這種可能性
Well, should I get you a gun, so you can shoot me, too?
那我要不要給你把槍,好讓你也來射殺我
He was right about your soul.
他說中了你的靈魂
What's in your bones.
說中了你骨子里的東西
That you're ruthless. You're corrupt.
你殘酷無情,腐化不堪
You destroy whatever's in your path.
阻攔你的東西,你一律摧毀
Name me a president you wouldn't describe in exactly the same way.
有哪個總統不符合你這番描述
We're all ruthless. We all destroy.
我們都殘酷無情,都摧毀事物
But corruption? That's a matter of perspective.
至于腐敗,那就是視角問題了
No.
不
It's a matter of law.
是法律問題
All right, you seem a little confused here, Tom.
行了,你現在有點困惑,湯姆
One moment you're talking about my soul,
上一秒還在談我的靈魂
and the next moment you want to get legal.
下一秒就跳到法律
Let's at least achieve some clarity here today, shall we?
我們今天至少說明白點什么,好嗎
You want the real story?
你想要事實真相嗎
Zoe Barnes?
佐伊·巴恩斯
Yes, we knew each other. Professionally.
對,我們在工作上有交集
I scratched her back and she scratched mine.
我們互相幫忙
And you printed all of it.
是你把這些印出來的
You were her source for the education bill.
你是她教育法案時的線人
And Michael Kern. You sabotaged him.
還有邁克爾·科恩, 你拆他臺
Okay, ask yourself why I would have done all those things.
問問你自己,我為什么要做這些事
Because the education bill was a disaster,
因為那個教育法案太糟糕了
and I had to move the president off of it.
我必須得幫總統跳出泥潭
Because Michael Kern was a terrible choice for Secretary of State.
因為邁克爾·科恩是個糟糕的國務卿人選
We could do better, and we did, with Cathy.
我們應該選個更好的,也確實選出來了,凱茜
I was trying to help Walker.
我是在幫沃克
I was trying to steer a weak president in the right direction.
我是在引導一位軟弱的總統走上正途
Now, you want to print that story, you go right ahead.
你要是想發表這一段,盡管發表好了
But the rest of it is just nonsense.
但是其余的部分都是胡扯
You didn't make any deals with Raymond Tusk?
你沒和雷蒙德·塔斯克達成任何協議
Absolutely not. Then why did you pardon him?
絕對沒有, 那你為什么赦免他
Same reason I pardoned Walker.
和我赦免了沃克是一個原因
Because the country had to move on.
因為這個國家必須向前看
You didn't orchestrate his impeachment?
彈劾的事不是你策劃的
Why would I want to impeach a president
我為什么會想著彈劾一位
I was working so hard to help?
我拼命輔佐的總統呢
You're still here. He's not.
你還在這兒,他卻不在了
I was trying to save him from himself.
我曾盡力阻止他傷害自己
Unfortunately, I failed.
很不幸,我失敗了
Do you trust your instincts, Tom? I always have.
你相信自己的直覺嗎,湯姆, 一直都信
Then look me in the eye.
那你看著我的眼睛
I've told you the truth.
我告訴你的是真相
What you said...
你說的話
is it on the record now?
算公開聲明嗎
Do you believe me?
你相信我嗎
Not for a second.
一點都不信
Then, no. Not a word.
那就不算,一個字都不算
We'll give you a few hours if you want to make an official comment.
我們會給你幾個小時準備正式回應
I'm ready to go now.
我要走了
If they release the father, you're a hero.
如果他們放了那位父親,你就是個英雄
It's not enough. I don't know how we survive this story.
還不夠,我不知道我們該怎么處理這篇報道
My mind keeps racing, over and over and over again.
我的腦子里全是事兒,一遍遍翻來覆去
What we could've done differently.
可以處理得更好的事
How we could've covered our tracks.
本可以掩蓋的線索
The people we should've kept closer...
應該搞好的關系
I'm frightened, Claire.
我害怕,克萊爾
If we can't stop the damage,
如果我們不能防止損失
we have to control it, Francis.
就必須止損,弗蘭西斯
There is a solution. There always is.
辦法是有的,一直都有
Hold on.
稍等
They're on, sir.
他們打來了,先生
We just got word.
我們剛收到消息
They've called in. Yes, I was just told.
他們打來了, 是的,我也剛剛得知
All right, this first. One thing at a time.
好吧,先處理這件事,一件一件來吧
The link is up? Yes, ma'am.
連好了嗎, 是的,夫人
We've located the building.
我們已經定位到了那棟建筑
Matches the description from Caroline Miller
符合卡洛琳·米勒的描述
and the drive time from where they were found.
也符合到她們釋放地點的駕車時間
Are we certain that they're there?
我們確定他們在那兒嗎
No, sir, but we have a team en route.
不,先生,但我們有一隊人馬在路上了
Let's see how the phone call goes,
看看一會兒通話是什么情況
and then we'll decide if we're gonna move.
然后我們再決定是否行動
The line is open.
開始連線了
Go ahead.
連吧
This is the president. Where's Ahmadi?
我是總統, 艾哈邁德呢
We're about to connect him via video,
一會兒讓他視頻連線
so you know that he's speaking freely.
這樣你就知道他可以自由發言
But before we do, be aware
但是連線之前,記住
that if you release any of this call to the media,
如果你把這段通話中的任何部分泄露給媒體
anything we discuss will be off the table.
我們討論過的所有提議都會作廢
Put him on.
讓他連線
Assalamalaikum.
真主保佑
Walaikumassalam.
真主也保佑你
I know you are trying to free me.
我知道你們在試圖營救我
English.
說英語
Listen to me.
聽我說
You've already done your duty.
你們已經完成了使命
You have made the world pay attention.
你們已經引起了世界的注意
But the U.S. Government, they will not free me.
但是美國政府不會釋放我的
And if you harm this man,
如果你們傷害了這個人
they'll bring more bloodshed on Muslims.
他們會讓穆斯林流更多的血
Let him go.
放了他吧
They have promised me they will only charge you for kidnapping...
他們向我保證只以綁架罪起訴你們
not as terrorists.
而不是恐怖襲擊
Are they forcing you to say this?
你是受迫這么說的嗎
No.
不是
Who are you looking to?
你在看誰
Off.
關掉
They've hung up.
他們掛了
What did he just say?
他剛剛說了什么
What did you say?
你剛才說的是什么
Tell me what you said.
告訴我你說了什么
I'm not a traitor.
我不是個叛徒
Keep him down here.
把他關在這兒
"Release the video. "
把視頻發布出去
If they don't send me home, kill them.
如果他們不放我回家,就殺了他們
If they find you, kill him.
如果他們抓到你,殺了他
Make sure you have proof that I" And then it goes black.
確保你有證據..." 然后就斷了
Where that leaves us, we don't know right now.
現在情況如何,我們并不清楚
The White House has not briefed the press or issued any statement
白宮沒有向媒體通報,也沒有發布聲明
What do I say to this?
我該怎么說
We say nothing. No, I can't say nothing,
我們什么都不說, 不能不回應
'cause I got 100 reporters that are about to break down that door.
外面有100多個記者準備破門而入
We are not going to expose ourselves
在了解確切情況前
until we have something concrete to go on.
我們不能暴露自己
Like the guy's head rolling? Or are you saying nothing then, too?
等那男的人頭落地,還是到時也不說
Or how about the Herald article?
《先驅報》那篇文章呢
When that comes out, are you gonna say nothing?
等那發布了,你也準備什么都不說嗎
Seth...
賽斯...
Look, I will lock myself up in here.
我可以把我鎖在這間屋子里
I'll bury my head in the sand.
找個地縫鉆進去
But eventually, it's me that has to face these people.
但最終,面對這群人的還是我
All right, I can't hide the way that you
我不能像你一樣藏起來
Stop. Stop!
閉嘴,閉嘴
Keep your shit together.
控制好你自己
Okay?
行嗎
Eat some food. Rest your eyes for a little bit.
吃點東西,閉上眼睛歇會
I'll let you know when I know more.
等我有進一步消息了聯系你
Oh, sir, a Not now.
先生... 現在不行
You brought him here? I brought myself.
你把他帶到這兒來了, 我自己來的
It's serious, Doug.
事情很嚴重,道格
Ready.
準備
Go, go, go!
上,上,上
Go, go, go, go!
上,上,上,上
Go! Go! Go!
上,上,上
Clear. Clear.
安全, 安全
Clear.
安全
It's empty. All clear.
屋子是空的, 周圍安全
It's empty, sir. Confirmed. All clear.
是空的,先生, 已確認周圍安全
Francis, did they find No.
弗蘭西斯他們找到了... 沒有
I thought Ahmadi was going to...
我以為艾哈邁德會...
No, we are where we are.
已經到這一步了
We knew it was a risk.
我們知道他是個風險
You okay? Yes, I'm fine.
你還好嗎, 我沒事
Let's get you upstairs.
我扶你上樓
by Tom Hammerschmidt, 15 minutes ago.
15分鐘前由湯姆·漢默施密特發表
In the article, it says the President was asked to comment,
文中提到曾請總統做出評價
but declined.
但遭到拒絕
Among those quoted are exPresident Garrett Walker,
文中引用了包括前總統加勒特·沃克
Congresswoman Jackie
眾議員杰姬...
How many phone calls have you got so far?
到現在你收到了多少電話
Uh, at least 30.
至少30個
You? Ah, I stopped counting.
你呢, 我已經懶得數了
Where should we go?
我們該去哪
Surprise me.
給我個驚喜吧
No, we don't say anything.
不,我們什么都不說
We'll let him burn in the lights for a few days
讓他在聚光燈下燒幾天
and see how this plays out.
看看情況如何
And then we blanket every swing state with ads.
然后在每個搖擺州放廣告
Thirty seconds, in silence. Just the headline.
30秒,不放聲音,只放標題
Let that sink into people's gray matter.
讓它沉入人們的腦子里
Okay. We'll talk soon.
好的,回頭聊
Come here. I wanna show you something.
過來,我想給你看個東西
I'm still upset.
我還在生氣
You can't pretend that nothing's happened.
你不能假裝什么都沒發生過
I am not weak.
我不軟弱
I shouldn't have said that. I know you're not.
我不該那么說,我知道你不
And here's something else I know.
我還知道點別的
You're gonna be the next First Lady of the United States.
你就要成為下一位美國第一夫人了
All right, stay in your office.
好的,待在辦公室
I'll call you back in a bit.
我待會打給你
Some Prinivil and aspirin, please.
來點降壓藥和阿司匹林吧
It's out?
已經發出來了
Yes.
對
Doug's got Macallan with him, too.
麥卡倫找到了道格那兒
They're expanding his program, but without him in charge.
他們在擴大他的項目,但不由他負責
So we're not safe there, either.
我們在那頭也不安全
Well, if he was...
如果他...
if he was there to manage it, but he's not, so...
如果是他掌管還好,但不是,所以
No, we're not safe.
不,我們不安全
Should I call Dr. Saxon? No, it's not necessary.
要我叫薩克遜醫生嗎, 不必
Thank you very much. That'll be all. Yes, sir.
非常感謝,先這樣吧, 好的,先生
Three weeks...
還有三周...
then the election.
就要大選了
It's nothing.
這沒什么
And then we lose.
然后我們敗選
And they investigate.
然后他們調查
And everything we...
我們的一切...
Gone.
一去不復返
I feel...
我覺得
numb.
麻木
I do, too.
我也是
We make time.
我們可以制造時間
We can't fight everything off one by one, Francis.
我們無法把一切逐個擊退,弗蘭西斯
But if we make this...
但如果我們讓這件事
we make it work for us.
為我們所用
Create chaos.
制造混亂
More than chaos.
不只是混亂
War.
戰爭
Fear.
恐懼
Fear.
恐懼
Brutal.
殘忍
Total.
徹底的
I'm done trying to win over people's hearts.
我受夠了試圖贏取人心
Let's attack their hearts.
我們來攻擊人心吧
We can work with fear.
我們可以利用恐懼
Yes, we can.
是的,沒錯
You should put on a fresh suit.
你應該換一套新西裝
The navy blue.
海軍藍
Yes, the navy blue.
對,就那件
Where's Macallan? We sent him home.
麥卡倫呢, 我們讓他回去了
All right, tell him to stay put. We'll tackle that later.
好,讓他待著,我們回頭處理
Have Seth inform the networks. The Oval, one hour.
讓賽斯聯系媒體,一小時后,橢圓辦公室
Do you need him to draft something? Tom will write it.
需要他起草什么嗎, 讓湯姆來寫
He's not here. Then get him here.
他不在這里, 那把他找來
What about the last part that you crossed out?
你劃掉的最后一段是什么
Uh, "To mourn is not to fear. To grieve is not to admit defeat."
"哀悼不是恐懼,悲痛不是認輸"
You should keep that in.
這段應該保留
But it presumes he's going to die.
但那是假定他會死
He is going to die.
他就是會死
We talk to the lawyers first, then you can talk to the press.
我們先和律師談,然后你再和媒體談
I've got major funders pulling out already.
今天已有幾大金主退出了
The President should put in calls to set them at ease.
總統應該打電話安撫他們
No. No calls. The campaign's on hold.
不,不打電話,競選事宜擱置
We lose that money, so be it.
那些資金丟了就丟了
We need to stabilize.
我們要穩住
I don't think he should say the part about mourning and grief.
我覺得他該去掉哀悼和悲痛那一段
I agree, but Yates said they wanted it back in.
我也覺得,但耶茨說他們想保留
Is it true?
是真的嗎
What Hammerschmidt wrote?
漢默施密特寫的那些
Is it? No.
是真的嗎, 不是
That's the first time you've lied to me...
這是你不再對我說謊之后
since you stopped lying to me.
第一次又對我說謊了
My fellow Americans, over the past two years,
美國同胞們,過去兩年里
certainly within the last several days and hours,
特別是過去的幾天,幾小時里
I have asked myself, "What does it mean to be President?
我都在自問, "做總統意味著什么
What does true leadership look like?"
真正的領導什么樣的"
It's a question many of you have asked yourselves
隨著11月臨近,你們很多人
as November approaches.
也在自問這個問題
Right now, as I sit in this chair, in this office,
我正坐在這間辦公室的這把椅子上
where so many of my predecessors
在這里,我那么多先輩
have steered our nation through turbulent times...
曾帶領我們的國家走過動蕩
I realize that this job
我發現這份工作
is one that transcends politics and rhetoric.
是在政治游戲和華麗言辭之上的
Entrusted to anyone who sits behind this desk
坐在這個位置的人,肩負著的
is something far more elemental, the very survival of our nation.
是遠遠更為基本的東西,我們民族的生存
And I, as your President, must confront the storm before us.
而我作為你們的總統,必須直面眼前的風暴
That storm is terror.
這風暴便是恐怖主義
More dangerous and unpredictable than any hurricane.
它比任何颶風都要危險和不可預知
It has endangered us abroad.
它在國外威脅著我們
It has endangered us at home.
在國內也一樣
And right now, it has placed James Miller
而現在,它讓詹姆斯·米勒
in the gravest of dangers.
處于最危險的境地中
We attempted to communicate with his captors.
我們曾嘗試與劫持者溝通
We hoped for a peaceful solution.
我們曾希望爭取一個和平方案
We're relieved that
我們慶幸
Caroline and Melissa Miller are safe and sound.
卡洛琳和梅莉莎·米勒現在平安無事
But terror is blind to reason.
但恐怖分子是蠻不講理的
Given the opportunity to renounce terror,
在放棄恐怖的機會面前
Yusuf Al Ahmadi chose to encourage it.
尤瑟夫·艾哈邁德選擇了鼓勵恐怖
So, unfortunately,
所以,很不幸
we must now move beyond reason.
我們現在要放棄講理了
We must respond with force.
我們必須以武力回應
Because there is no scenario in which we will release him.
因為我們無論如何也不會釋放他
He will remain in United States custody until his dying breath.
他會繼續被美國羈押,直至死亡
If the captors call again, we will not answer.
如果劫持者再次來電,我們不會回答
The time for conversation is over, no matter the consequences.
溝通的階段已過,不論后果如何
Regardless of whether James Miller is released or not,
不論詹姆斯·米勒最終是否被釋放
rescued or not,
是否獲救
killed or not...
是否被殺
ICO will be destroyed.
哈里發國都會被徹底摧毀
We are at war.
我們開戰了
It will be a war more total than anything we have waged thus far
這場戰爭所波及的范圍,將遠超此前
in the fight against extremism.
我們發動的任何一場反恐戰爭
Soldiers will die.
戰士會戰死
Civilians may die.
平民會傷亡
There will be pain. There will be suffering.
我們會遭受痛苦,我們會遇到磨難
We will be confronted with the most horrific aspects of humanity.
我們會面對人性中最恐怖的一面
We will confront the inhuman.
我們會面對人性的喪失
Evil itself.
乃至邪惡本身
But we will triumph.
但我們一定會取得勝利
It is not a war we will lose.
這場戰爭,我們輸不起
And if the worst happens to James Miller...
如果詹姆斯·米勒慘遭不幸
we must remember,
我們必須銘記他
To mourn is not to fear.
哀悼不是恐懼
To grieve is not to admit defeat.
悲痛不是認輸
God bless America,
上帝保佑美國
and all of those who believe in freedom and democracy.
保佑所有熱愛自由和民主的人們
Any news? They just posted on Twitter.
有消息嗎, 他們剛剛發了推特
9:00 sharp, live on the Internet.
九點整,全網直播
We won't find them before that.
我們來不及找到他們
Do we have the capability to block the video?
我們能攔截他們的視頻嗎
Well, we might be able to block some sites,
我們能攔截幾個網站
but if they have enough mirrors Don't block anything.
但如果他們的鏡像足夠多, 不用攔截
Yes, sir.
好的,先生
The whole world should watch this.
讓全世界好好看看
And we should, too.
我們也要看
What you said, "We're at war..." I want to build a coalition.
你說"我們開戰了" 我想建立個聯盟
More air strikes? Ground, air...
更多空襲嗎, 地面進攻,空襲
The full force of our military.
我要全軍進攻
Well, I wish you would have consulted first.
你應該先咨詢一下我的
This type of escalation
這么大規模的擴大行動
Not escalation, Cathy. Obliteration.
這不是擴大行動,凱茜,這是全面鏟除
This is your response to the article?
你是想以此回應那篇報道嗎
We're doing what's necessary.
該做的就得做
When you find them... you will kill them.
找到綁匪之后,就地正法
If we're able to apprehend alive, we may get
如果能活捉的話,我們也許能問出...
I understand, Mr. President.
我明白了,總統先生
Sir?
先生
I wanna be 100%. I can give you that.
我想全身心投入,我能做到
But it's gonna be a lot harder if I...
但是會很不容易,因為我...
If you want me here by your side, I will be.
如果您需要我留在您身邊,我會的
But I'd prefer No.
但我更希望, 不
You do what you have to do. Be back when it's over.
該怎么做就怎么做,完事了就回來
I will. Thank you, sir.
我會的,謝謝,先生
Do you want to come inside?
你要不要進屋去
The kids there? Yeah.
孩子們在嗎, 在
You're not letting them watch... No.
你不想讓他們看... 不
No, I forbade them to.
我禁止他們看
Although, I mean, with school and... and their friends,
不過他們還得上學,他們還有朋友
it'll be impossible to prevent if...
如果他們真的想看
if they really wanna see it.
我也是攔不住的
They all right?
他們還好嗎
Are you all right?
你還好嗎
I will be.
我會好的
I have to be.
我必須得好
All these people in their houses...
這一家家的人
about to see this awful thing...
馬上就要看到可怕的鏡頭
that they'll never be able to erase.
然后這輩子都忘不掉
Were you there, when your husband died?
你丈夫去世的時候,你在嗎
In the room?
你在房間里嗎
No.
不在
Have you ever watched someone die?
你曾經親眼看著別人死嗎
I know you gotta go back there tonight...
我知道你今晚必須得回去
but when you're done...
但是等你忙完
whenever that is...
不管忙到多晚
you're staying here.
都要來這里
We do this in the name of the Islamic Caliphate,
以哈里發國和尤瑟夫·艾哈邁德的名義
in the name of Yusuf Al Ahmadi, in the name of God.
以真主的名義,我們處決此人
Melissa, I love you. Caroline, I love you.
梅莉沙,我愛你,卡洛琳,我愛你
Please, dear God, look out
親愛的上帝,請照顧...
Turn off the sound.
請把聲音關上
That's right.
就是這樣
We don't submit to terror.
我們不對恐怖低頭
We make the terror.
我們制造恐怖