I want to go legit.
我想讓自己合法化
You can't.
你不能
Then I get Lola Jensen to hack into the bar
那我找羅拉·詹森黑進資格考名單
and just put me in there, just like she did with Harvard.
把我名字加進去,就像她黑哈佛一樣
Rule number one of not getting caught,
不想被人抓到辮子
you don't move the goddamn body.
就是別輕舉妄動
Harvey, I'm stuck.
哈維,我無路可走了
I can't live my whole life like this.
我不能這樣過一輩子
We're investment bankers.
我們是投資銀行家
Our job blows yours out of the water.
我們的工作比你們的厲害多了
Just admit it. You want me to take the job,
承認吧,你想讓我接受那份工作
but you're too afraid to say it.
但你不敢說
I want you to take the job.
我希望你接受那份工作
You and your associate conspired with Harold Gunderson
你和你的手下與哈羅德·甘德森合謀
to file a lawsuit against your own client.
對你們自己的客戶發起了訴訟
That is a bribe.
那就是賄賂
Quelling knows about your bullshit lawsuit
柯靈知道了你與哈羅德·甘德森
with Harold Gunderson.
那個狗屁官司了
You need to call Lola Jensen.
打電話給羅拉·詹森
You said it yourself. Hacking into the bar
你自己也說過,黑進資格考名單
is twice the crime I've been committing.
比我現在犯的罪還重一倍
I am telling you Quelling is on the trail.
我告訴你,柯靈發現你了
And you quitting isn't gonna change that.
就算你辭職也無濟于事
You're letting Mike walk out the door
你讓邁克走了
without trying to stop him.
甚至沒有試圖阻攔他
Any time I ask you about anything,
每次我問你什么事
all you say is, "I can't talk about it."
你都只會告訴我你不能說
Look, Mike is gone, Harvey.
邁克就要走了,哈維
The jeopardy's gone too.
這樣威脅也沒了
And now you want to turn around and tell someone
現在你卻想回過頭告訴
who keeps finding a reason to be pissed at you,
一個一直找理由生你氣的人
and it's not the third time, and it's not the fifth time,
不是第三次了,也不是第五次
and it's not the last time.
當然也不是最后一次
You took money from our client's competitors
你收了我方客戶競爭對手的錢
to trump up your bullshit suit.
捏造了案子
The penalty is being disbarred.
懲罰是剝奪律師資格
Being a lawyer is what I am.
我生來就是律師
If you take that away...
若你奪走...
It's up to you.
決定權在你
I'll drop the suit.
我會撤銷訴訟
I'm officially a member of the New York bar.
我正式成為紐約律師協會的一員了
You went to Lola?
你去找羅拉了
I want to stay.
我想留下來
I'd bring in champagne,
我很想拿香檳來
but after all we've been through,
但經歷了那么多
I think scotch seems more appropriate.
我們還是喝威士忌更合適
Does it?
是嗎
Harvey, we've had this conversation once.
哈維,我們談過了
If you want someone who doesn't speak their mind,
如果你想要一個不把心里話說出來的人
I'm not that person.
那你得另請高明了
I know.
我知道
And Mike staying doesn't change my opinion.
而且邁克留下也不會改變我的想法
Telling Scottie about him is a mistake.
告訴斯科特他的事是錯誤的
I know.
我知道
Then why are you being so quiet?
那你怎么那么沉默
Someone who keeps finding a way to be pissed at me,
一個一直找理由生你氣的人
and it's not the third time or the fifth time
不是第三次了,也不是第五次
or the last time.
也不是最后一次
I wasn't gonna say that. Yeah, well, you did.
我沒想這么說的,可你說了
Because you forced it out of me.
是你逼我的
Donna, do you want me and Scottie to succeed or not?
唐娜,你希不希望我跟斯考特好下去
I want you to be happy.
我希望你幸福
That's an evasive answer. No, it isn't.
這是在逃避,不是的
Just isn't up to me to decide what that means.
但我不能定義什么是你的幸福
Now are we gonna drink to Mike staying or what?
我們要不要喝酒慶祝邁克留下了
Give me that.
給我
Not that one.
不要那杯
The bigger one.
大的那杯
Seriously?
真的
I'm so glad you're home.
你回來太好了
I made dinner because I want to celebrate.
我做了晚飯,因為我想慶祝
I'm not taking the job.
我不會接受那份工作
What?
什么
I went to see Harvey, and, um...
我去見哈維了
I told him that I'm staying.
我告訴他我要留下了
What about the fact that it was eating you up?
那這事讓你寢食難安就不管了嗎
Look, Rachel, I know this isn't what you wanted.
瑞秋,我知道你不想要這樣
What I wanted?
我不想
I didn't wanna give you my opinion at all,
我根本不想發表意見
but you forced it out of me,
但你非逼我說出來
and then you told me that you were gonna take the job.
然后你告訴我你會接受這份工作
Okay, Rachel
瑞秋,聽我說...
No, and now you come in here,
不要,現在你又來跟我說
and you tell me you're gonna stay a fraud.
你要繼續做個騙子
A lawyer. A fraud.
是律師,是騙子
What happened to accepting me for who I am?
你不是愿意接受我真實的樣子嗎
What happened to you taking the job?
你不是要接受那份工作嗎
It was a way out.
那是條出路
You said you were afraid if you told me your opinion,
你說你擔心如果你說出了你的看法
I'd hold it against you,
我會為此責備你
but now that I'm not doing what you told me to,
但現在我沒有按照你說的做
you're holding it against me.
你要為此責備我
I am.
是的
Yeah, that's not fair.
這不公平
I wanna know what changed
我要知道從你說
from when you told me you were gonna take the job to now.
你打算接受那份工作到現在發生了什么
I went to see Quelling.
我去見柯靈了
He once had an offer on the table
曾有人給他開出了很不錯的條件
that would change his life,
足以改變他的生活
and he turned it down
他卻拒絕了
because he wanted to do what was right for his clients.
因為他想為他的客戶努力爭取
Cost him everything.
這害他失去一切
The only thing it didn't cost him
他還唯一擁有的
was his ability to practice law.
就是能繼續做律師
And I didn't want to take it away from him
我不想奪走那一點
just like I don't wanna take it away from me.
我也不想奪走我自己做律師的機會
Mike You said that staying is eating me up,
邁克,你說留下會讓我寢食難安
but the thought of going is eating me up more.
但想到要離開,我更痛苦
I'm justI'm not ready to leave, Rachel.
我還沒準備好,瑞秋
Thanks.
謝謝
Michael Ross.
邁克·羅斯
Yes?
我是
We'd like to ask you a few questions.
我們想問你幾個問題
Who's "We"?
你們是誰
The U.S. Attorney's office.
聯邦檢察官辦公室
What can I help you with?
有什么事
We'd prefer to have this conversation in private.
我們希望能私下談談
Prefer? Insist.
希望,堅持
Scottie.
斯科特
I know we got in a fight,
我知道我們吵了一架
but drinking before 10:00 a.m., is that really the answer?
但10點前喝酒就能解決問題了嗎
It is on Mad Men.
《廣告狂人》里就這樣
Who's that guy think he is anyway?
而且那家伙拽什么啊
Mike's staying.
邁克不走了
You must be happy.
你一定很高興
I am.
是啊
Scottie, I'm gonna do better about being open with you.
斯科特,我會對你更加坦誠
Good.
好
Are we good?
我們沒事了吧
We're good.
沒事了
Then let's go out tonight and have some fun.
我們今晚出去玩玩吧
I'm in.
好啊
Scottie.
斯科特
Yeah?
怎么
Let's go somewhere new.
去個沒去過的地方吧
Donna, I don't wanna hear it.
唐娜,別教訓我
I didn't tell her about Mike.
我沒跟她說邁克的事
Harvey, Stephanie Liston just called me.
哈維,斯特芬妮·利斯頓剛剛給我打了電話
Your friend from the U.S. Attorney's office?
你在聯邦檢察官辦公室的那個朋友
She said they just brought Mike in for questioning.
她說邁克剛剛被帶去問話
Mr. Ross, Eric Woodall.
羅斯先生,我是埃里克·伍德爾
I'm the U.S. Attorney
我是聯邦檢察官...
For the southern district of New York.
負責紐約南部地區
Yeah, I know who you are.
我知道你是哪位
Then you know you're in a shitload of trouble.
那你就知道自己有大麻煩了
You wanna come clean, or should I lay it out for you?
你是自己坦白還是我說
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
you conspired with Harold Gunderson
你跟哈羅德·甘德森密謀
to defraud the United States government
欺騙了美國政府
by paying off witnesses against Ava Hessington.
賄賂了艾娃·海辛頓一案中對她不利的證人
What?
什么
You sound surprised.
你似乎很吃驚
I am because it's bullshit.
是啊,因為這純屬胡扯
It's not bullshit.
不是胡扯
You're facing some major prison time, my friend.
你要蹲很久的監獄了,朋友
I'm not your friend. You can be.
我不是你的朋友,可以做朋友啊
Pass.
不必了
I settled a lawsuit, okay? I didn't do anything wrong.
我和解了一樁訴訟,我沒做什么違法的事
Hey, I don't think you did.
我也這么想的
Well, not on your own anyway.
至少不是你自己做的
Is there a question?
你有什么要問的嗎
Come on, you're a bright young man.
得了,你是個機靈的年輕人
You see where I'm going.
你看得出我想要什么
I don't want the dealer.
我不要交易員
I want the supplier.
我要真正拿錢的
Harvey Specter.
哈維·斯佩克特
Roll over on him, I'll cut a deal right now.
你供出他,我馬上跟你做交易
Harvey Specter. I represent Mike Ross.
哈維·斯佩克特,我是邁克·羅斯的律師
Sir, you can't go back there. Sir!
你不能過去,先生
Well, hey there.
你好啊
Are you charging him?
你要起訴他嗎
Not at the moment. Then he's coming with me.
暫時不,那他跟我走
And you had no right to bring him in.
你無權帶他來
I had every right to bring him in,
我就有這個權利
but it doesn't matter 'cause he came in voluntarily.
但那無所謂,他是自愿來的
And he's leaving immediately.
那他這就要走了
We were just having a friendly conversation
我們只是在友好地聊聊
about the witnesses who suddenly fell out
艾娃·海辛頓一案中那些
of the Ava Hessington case.
突然消失的證人
Seems your associate was a little chummy
看來你的手下跟布萊頓古爾德的
with the associate at Bratton Gould.
一個律師是好朋友
Harvey Gunderson, I think, is his name.
好像是叫哈維·甘德森吧
Harold Gunderson.
是哈羅德·甘德森
You're right.
是啊
You're Harvey.
你才是哈維
I gotta keep this all straight in my head before I make my case.
我上庭之前可得把名字記清楚了
Because once we bring Harold in,
等我把哈羅德找來
he'll point the finger at Mike,
他就會指證邁克
who will then have no choice
邁克就只能
but to bring it right home to you, Harvey.
指證你了,哈維
I promise I won't forget your name again.
我保證我再不會忘記你的名字了
Open that door.
給我開門
Good talking to you, Mike.
跟你聊得很開心,邁克
Hope it's the first of many.
希望以后有很多機會再談
Jessica, I have some dire news.
杰西卡,我有可怕的事要告訴你
I was just walking by the conference room,
我剛剛路過會議室
and I saw Max Pollard sitting there all by himself.
然后我看見麥克斯·波拉德一個人在里面坐著
Harvey was a noshow?
哈維沒出現嗎
Don't worry, I took care of everything,
別擔心,我會搞定一切的
but it's not like Harvey to miss a meeting.
但是這可不像哈維會做的事
Thank you, Louis. I'll look into it.
謝謝你,路易,我會調查這件事的
You see, that's just it.
你瞧,事情就是這樣了
I think something might be wrong with him.
我覺得他可能有點不對勁
You mean like he's a spy?
你是說他是個間諜嗎
No, Jessica, listen.
不是,杰西卡,聽著
Ever since my heart attack,
自從我心臟病發以來
I've been worrying about other people's health.
我一直在擔心其他人的健康
And I'd ask Donna, but I don't wanna burden her
我本來可以問唐娜的,但是我不想
with the knowledge of his mortality.
讓她擔心哈維終有一死
You don't think Donna knows Harvey can die?
你覺得唐娜不知道哈維是凡人也會死嗎
Look, Jessica, I know
杰西卡,我知道
Harvey appears to be lean and relatively fit,
哈維看起來精瘦而且挺健康的
but coronary disease can strike even the most handsome.
但就算是最帥的人也可能得冠心病
Louis, listen to me.
路易,聽我說
Harvey isn't sick. He didn't have a heart attack.
哈維沒事,他也沒得過心臟病
And if he missed that meeting,
而就算他錯過了那次會議
I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation.
我肯定他有個好理由
I'm sure you're right.
我確信你是對的
I'm gonna go check my blood pressure.
我要去查查我的血壓了
Oh, good idea.
好主意
Where the hell is Harvey?
哈維死哪去了
Is he supposed to be somewhere he's not?
他有錯過什么事嗎
Donna, no games.
唐娜,別和我玩這套
He missed a meeting with a longtime client,
他放了個老客戶的鴿子
so either you screwed up, which you never do,
所以要么是你工作出錯了,而你從沒出過錯
or there's an emergency I'm not being told about.
要么就是有什么緊急情況我卻不知道
Both.
兩者兼有
Meaning?
意思是
I forgot to cancel that meeting
我忘了取消那個會議
because there's an emergency.
因為有個緊急情況
What is it?
怎么回事
Mike Ross got called in for questioning this morning.
邁克·羅斯今天早上被叫去問話了
Sorry about this, Harvey.
真是對不起,哈維
Could have been worse.
有可能會更糟的
You thought they had me for being a fraud?
你覺得他們有抓到什么把柄嗎
Well, I didn't think they had you
我不覺得他們是因為
for overdue library books.
你逾期未還書而抓你
Why'd you go with them in the first place?
你為什么會跟他們走
Didn't your grandmother ever teach you
你奶奶沒教過你
not to get into cars with strangers?
別上陌生人的車嗎
I was being cooperative.
我試圖表現的配合一點
Well, don't do that again.
別再做這種事了
Goddamn Quelling.
該死的柯靈
He didn't just hand us to the bar.
他不僅向律師協會舉報了我們
He went to the justice department.
還去找了司法部
I can't believe it.
簡直不敢相信
I looked him in the eye. He gave me his word.
我看著他的雙眼,他向我保證過的
Screw that guy. I'm turning him into the bar.
滾他大爺的,我要去律師協會舉報他
Right now he's not our problem.
現在他不是我們的問題
Harold is.
哈羅德才是
No, I'm gonna talk to him.
不,我會去和他談談的
Not a chance.
想都別想
Harvey, they haven't brought him in yet.
哈維,他們還沒把他牽扯進來
All I need is five minutes to tell him
我只需要花上五分鐘告訴他
to stick to your story?
要堅持你編的故事
That's exactly why they haven't brought him in yet.
那正是他們還沒把他牽扯進來的原因
You talk to Harold,
你一去找哈羅德談
they'll be watching, we'll be done.
他們就會發現,我們就完了
If we don't talk to him before this Woodall guy
假如我們不趕在這個叫伍德爾的人叫他去談話之前
gets him in the room, we're in deep shit.
和他談談,我們就麻煩大了
Then we need to talk to him without talking to him.
那我們得在不和他直接接觸的情況下和他談談
Allison Holt.
艾莉森·霍特
Harvey Specter.
哈維·斯佩克特
Can't say I'm surprised to see you.
我一點也不驚訝會見到你
So I assume that means you've spoken to the U.S. Attorney.
我猜這意味著你已經和聯邦檢察官談過了
I have.
的確
Then I suggest we make sure
那我建議我們確認一下
we're on the same page.
我倆依然有所共識
Unlike you, I don't automatically
和你不一樣,我可不會
protect someone who may have jeopardized my firm.
保護某個可能會威脅到我律所的人
What exactly did you say when Woodall came to you?
伍德爾去找你時你到底說了什么
He didn't come to me. I went to him.
他沒來找我,是我去找他的
What?
什么
A man named James Quelling came at me,
一個叫詹姆斯·柯靈的人來找過我
Questioning the settlement between Harold Gunderson,
詢問那個哈羅德·甘德森以及邁克·羅斯
Mike Ross, and your murder witnesses.
還有你的謀殺案證人達成的和解
So you go straight to the U.S. Attorney?
所以你就直接去找了聯邦檢察官
My integrity was questioned.
我的誠信受到了質疑
First step isn't to go to the person
首先要做的可不是去找
I'm accused of colluding with to cover it up.
我被指控與其勾結的人,來掩蓋事實
Answer me one thing
就回答我一個問題
Does Harold Gunderson know what's going on?
哈羅德·甘德森知道發生了什么事嗎
I don't know what he knows,
我不知道他知道些什么
and, frankly, I don't care.
而且,坦白地說,我不在乎
I fired Harold Gunderson an hour ago.
我一小時前炒了哈羅德·甘德森
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你談一小會兒嗎
Of course.
當然
I just got taken downtown.
我剛剛被帶去市中心了
What?
什么
The U.S. Attorney's office brought me in for questioning.
聯邦檢察官辦公室把我帶去問話
I thought it was about me, but it wasn't.
我以為是因為我自己的事,但其實不是
Thank god.
謝天謝地
No, Rachel, it's still bad.
不,瑞秋,情況還是很糟糕
They're looking into the settlement
他們在調查艾娃的審判前
that I made with Harold before Ava's trial.
我和哈羅德的和解協議
That deal wasn't exactly legitimate.
那個交易可不完全是合法的
And they want me to turn on Harvey.
而他們希望我告發哈維
I knew you should have taken that job.
我就知道你應接受那份工作的
This has nothing to do with that.
這個和那個沒關系
Doesn't it?
沒有嗎
If you weren't working here,
假如你不在這兒工作
they wouldn't be able to use your relationship
他們就不能利用你和哈維的關系
with Harvey as leverage.
來做籌碼了
You think I would turn my back on him
你覺得我不在這里工作的話
even if I wasn't working here?
就會背棄他嗎
I don't think you'd ever turn your back on Harvey.
我覺得你永遠不會背棄哈維
That's the problem.
而那正是問題所在
What does that mean? Harvey wanted you to stay.
這是什么意思,哈維想讓你留下
I wanted you to leave. You chose to stay.
我想要你離開,你選擇了留下
So your priorities, they seem pretty clear to me.
所以你的優先考慮對象,在我看來已經很清楚了
Rachel, come on. Hey, wait a minute.
瑞秋,拜托,等等
If they charge you with something,
假如他們要起訴你
they're gonna go through your records,
他們就要查看你的記錄
and they are going to realize
然后他們就會發現
that you're not a member of the bar.
你不是律師協會的一員
No, they won't.
不,他們不會發現的
What are you talking about?
你在說什么呢
I had Lola Jensen hack into the bar
我讓羅拉·詹森黑進了律師協會名單
and put me in their records.
把我加進記錄里了
And when were you going to tell me?
你本來打算什么時候告訴我這件事呢
I was going to tell you everything last night,
我昨晚本來想告訴你一切的
but you didn't exactly seem like you were in the mood.
但你當時看起來不太有心情
Oh, I'm not in the mood right now either.
我現在也不太有心情
I am gonna go outside and get some air.
我要去外面透透氣
Why don't you just stay here and figure out
你為何不待在這里想想
if there's some other crime you can commit
還能不能犯點別的罪
to get out of this one?
來擺脫這件事
You should have called me the minute this went down.
這件事一出問題你就應該打電話給我的
There wasn't time.
當時沒時間了
You had time to see Allison Holt.
你可有時間去見艾莉森·霍特啊
I was trying to get out in front of it.
我是想搶先解決這個問題
Allison Holt isn't our problem.
艾莉森·霍特不是我們的問題
Mike Ross is.
邁克·羅斯才是
The U.S. Attorney keeps poking around,
聯邦檢察官一直在到處窺探
he's gonna find out that his star witness
他會發現他的明星證人
isn't even in the bar.
甚至都不是律師協會的
No, he won't.
不,他不會發現的
If they look in the bar, they'll find Mike Ross
假如他們查看律師協會的記錄,會發現邁克·羅斯
listed as a member.
正是其中一員
You had him commit another felony?
你讓他犯下了另一個重罪嗎
You want me to say that out loud?
你想讓我大聲承認嗎
No, I don't.
不,我不想
I'd rather get back to the matter at hand.
我比較想討論我們手頭的問題
We need to make sure Harold Gunderson doesn't talk.
我們要確保哈羅德·甘德森不會開口
Then you need to learn more
那你就得多了解了解
about the man who's trying to make him talk,
那個想撬開他的嘴的人
because he's coming for you,
因為他是沖著你來的
and you don't know who he is,
但你卻不知道他是誰
what he'll do, or what he's got.
他會怎么做,他掌握了些什么
I know one thing
我只知道一件事
if he had any kind of proof,
如果他有任何證據
someone here would have already been arrested.
肯定有人已經被捕了
Arrested? For what?
被捕,理由是什么
We're being investigated for the settlement
我們正因為海辛頓案里和布萊頓·古爾德
between us and Bratton Gould in the Hessington case.
達成的和解協議接受調查
Quelling didn't go away?
柯靈還沒放手嗎
Quelling threatened to go to the bar.
柯靈威脅說要去律師協會舉報我們
This is the U.S. Attorney's office.
但現在是聯邦檢察官辦公室在查
Well, that only matters if the allegations have merit.
除非指控有理有據,不然都不必擔心
I never thought I would have to ask this,
我從沒想過會這么問
but do the allegations have merit?
但指控是有理有據的嗎
We're handling this, Scottie.
我們正在處理,斯科特
I didn't ask who was handling it.
我沒問是誰在處理
I asked if they have merit.
我問的是有沒有證據
Scottie. Scottie.
斯科特,斯科特
What, are you gonna be charming?
怎么,又要施展魅力了嗎
Quote a TV show?
又要引用電視劇臺詞嗎
What happened to "I'm going to do better"?
不是說"我會做得更好"嗎
God damn it, I'm trying.
該死的,我正努力著呢
Harvey, I don't think you understand what trying means.
哈維,我覺得你不知道努力是什么意思
You know what, scottie? You keep on thinking
這么說吧,斯科特,你總是覺得
that there are things being withheld from you, but
有些事你被瞞在鼓里,但
But what? It's just business?
但什么,只是公事嗎
It is just business. Fine.
確實只是公事,好
As a senior partner, I want to know
作為高級合伙人,我想知道
if this firm outright broke any laws.
這家律所是否公然違法
Harvey, I need to talk to you. Not now, Donna.
哈維,我得跟你談談,現在不行,唐娜
If you want me to talk to Stephanie,
如果你要讓我找斯特芬妮
you have to tell me what you want me to ask her right now.
就得告訴我你要我問她些什么
I guess it's "Not now, Scottie."
我猜你會說"現在不是時候,斯科特"
Mike? Mike. I need to talk to you.
邁克,邁克,我得跟你談談
No, no, I can't even be seen with you.
不,不,我現在甚至不能跟你待在一起
Go, now. But you have to talk to me.
快走,但你必須得跟我談談
Allison Holt just fired me out of the blue.
艾莉森·霍特剛剛無緣無故解雇了我
I'm freaking out, man. Harold, listen to me.
我現在怕得要死,伙計,哈羅德,聽我說
You have to calm down, all right?
冷靜下來,行不
Harold Gunderson, you're not welcome here.
哈羅德·甘德森,這里不歡迎你
You know what, Louis?
別打岔,路易
We're kind of in the middle of something right now, so
我們正聊著事情呢,所以
Well, I don't give a shit. Mike, do me a favor.
我不管,邁克,幫個忙
Do not let this unappreciative exemployee into our offices.
別讓這個不識抬舉的前員工進入我們的辦公室
Harold, you have to go, right now.
哈羅德,你得走了,現在就走
No, wait, mike. Please.
不,等等,邁克,拜托了
I got a call from the U.S. Attorney's office
聯邦檢察官辦公室給我打了電話
asking for me to come in.
要我去一趟
Somehow, they're onto what we did,
不知道為什么,他們盯上了我們干的事
and I think we need to Harold, Harold, Harold. Harold.
我覺得我們得,哈羅德,哈羅德
All I know about that settlement is that you stuck it to us
我只知道是你堅持要簽和解協議
because you saw the chance to get back at us for firing you.
因為你覺得這是個報復我們解雇你的好機會
Mike, that's not true. I don't want to hear it, Harold.
邁克,不是這樣,我不想聽,哈羅德
What you did was harsh and vindictive,
你的行為是打擊報復
but it was completely legal because you initiated it.
但卻完全合法,因為是你提出的
And nobody can prove anything other than that
只要我們都記著這一點,沒人能
as long as we both remember it.
拿出什么別的證據
I lost my job, Mike. I'm sorry about that, Harold.
我丟了工作,邁克,很遺憾,哈羅德
I wish there was something I could do.
我希望能幫你點什么
Now I have to go back inside.
但現在我得回去了
Michael Ross, Harold Gunderson,
邁克·羅斯,哈羅德·甘德森
You're under arrest
你們被捕了
for conspiracy to defraud the United States Government.
罪名是共謀欺詐美國政府
Thanks for meeting with me.
謝謝你來見我
Donna, you can thank me all you want.
唐娜,隨你怎么謝我
I don't know anything about Eric Woodall.
我一點都不知道埃里克·伍德爾的情況
Stephanie, come on.
斯特芬尼,別這樣
You know everything that goes on in that office.
你對那間辦公室的舉動一清二楚
You just don't want to tell me.
只是不想告訴我
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
Well, how about we start with why he's coming after Harvey?
不如從他為什么沖著哈維來說起
Because he hates Dirty Lawyers.
因為他憎恨手腳不干凈的律師
He thinks they're the scum of the earth.
認為他們是地球上的糟粕
And Harvey got on his radar?
而哈維引起了他的注意
And the reason Woodall's not on your radar
伍德爾之所以沒引起你們的注意
is because the last case he won took him four years.
是因為他花了四年打贏上一場官司
So you're saying he'll stop at nothing?
你是說他絕不停手嗎
Not that I've ever seen.
我從來沒見過
Then we need to know what he's got.
那我們得搞清楚他手上有些什么
No way.
不行的
I called you when they brought your guy in.
他們把你們的人帶進來時,我聯系了你
I could lose my job for that as it is.
就憑這一點我就可能會丟了工作
You have something else a lot more important than your job,
你還有比工作重要得多的東西
thanks to me.
都得感謝我
When are you gonna stop holding that over my head?
你什么時候才能不拿這點來要挾我
In another 30 seconds if you tell me what I need to know.
如果你告訴我我想要的信息,我以后就不會要挾你了
Okay.
好吧
He's got nothing.
他沒有證據
But the thing is, he wins with nothing.
但問題是,他沒證據也能贏
You just said he hates dirty lawyers,
你之前說,他憎恨手腳不干凈的律師
and now you're saying he'll break the law?
現在你又說,他會違法辦事
He may, he may not.
有可能,也可能不違法
But he'll definitely bend the shit out of it.
但他絕對能攪出事來
I want to know what's going on.
我想知道是怎么回事
I told you what's going on.
我告訴過你怎么回事
Harvey and I are taking care of a situation.
哈維和我正在解決這個問題
That's a bullshit answer, and you know it.
這不算什么狗屁答案,你知道的
I don't know how it went with you and Edward Darby,
我不知道你和愛德華·達比是怎么相處的
but you come into my office with that attitude,
但你帶著這樣的態度走進我的辦公室
and it won't go well for you with me.
我可不會給你什么好果子吃
My attitude comes from the fact that I worked for Edward Darby.
我這個態度是因為我給愛德華·達比干活
I don't want to work for another one. You're way out of line.
我可不想給另一個干,你太過分了
Your name is not on the door here.
你的名字不在這兒的門上
No, but if this all comes down because of something
是不在,但如果因為你和哈維做過的事
you and Harvey did, I'm tainted by it.
律所聲名掃地,那我也會受到牽連
Then walk away, Scottie. I'm not stopping you.
那就走人,斯科特,我不攔你
No, the noncompete you had me sign is stopping me.
你讓我簽署的不競爭條款攔著我呢
Is that what's stopping you?
是它在攔著你嗎
Jessica, I moved my life back to New York.
杰西卡,我把我的生活搬回了紐約
I don't want to move again.
我不想再搬走了
So I'm asking you one more time
我最后問你一次
what is going on?
到底怎么回事
What's going on...
具體怎么回事
is you and Harvey made an impulsive deal for you to come here,
就是你和哈維一時沖動決定讓你來這兒
and clearly, it's not working out,
顯然事情沒有你們預想的那么順
or you'd be having this conversation with him
否則現在跟你說話的就不是我
and not me.
而是他了
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
看看把誰帶來了
I've been in here for two hours.
我已經在這里待了兩個小時
You said I was under arrest,
你說我被捕了
but I still haven't been processed.
但還沒人來審訊我
I demand to call Harvey.
我要求傳訊哈維
Sorry, we can't have that.
抱歉,辦不到
Then I guess you can't have a guilty verdict against me or anybody else,
那我猜你也不能判我或其他人有罪
because I know my rights.
我知道我的權利
Well, I'm afraid your rights have run smack into
恐怕你的權利正好撞上了
a little something called the Patriot Act.
一個叫《愛國者法案》的玩意兒
Whatever bullshit you're trying to pull only applies to terrorists.
不管你扯什么淡,都只適用于恐怖分子
Then it's a good thing
那我還碰上好事了
there are allegations of terrorism against those Hessington witnesses.
海辛頓的證人還真指控了恐怖主義
You're not gonna get away with this.
你不會得逞的
I'm not getting away with anything.
我不得任何逞
I'm just being thorough by looking into these allegations.
只是通過調查這些指控,做到萬無一失
Try to be patient.
耐心點吧
Maybe, uh, think about the fact
也許,可以想想
that Harold Gunderson is trying to be patient right next door.
哈羅德·甘德森在隔壁也努力耐著性子呢
Pacing. Right on schedule.
在踱步啊,不出我所料
First sign that a man is losing it.
失敗的第一個征兆
It's called walking.
這叫走路
You can call it what you want.
隨你怎么叫
I know what I'm looking at. Yeah. So do I.
我眼見為實,是啊,我也是
A guy who looked into those terrorist allegations
調查了恐怖分子指控
and came up with nothing.
卻毫無結論
I'll admit the rumors about those witnesses were unsubstantiated.
我得說關于那些證人的傳言毫無根據
But I'd be negligent if I didn't look into an American
但如果我不調查一個和那些可疑的人
with ties to such questionable characters.
聯系緊密的美國人,那我就太大意了
And you never know what a thorough background check
你也永遠不會知道詳盡的背景調查
is gonna turn up.
會發現些什么
Then go ahead.
那請便吧
Do your background check, so I can get out of here,
快去做背景調查,好讓我早點出去
because all this is doing is making me bored.
因為所有這些事搞得我好無聊
Well, I can take care of that for you.
這件事就交給我吧
Why don't I let you watch a little TV?
我把電視打開給你看看吧
Now, that's pacing.
這才是踱步
Did you find out anything useful on Eric Woodall?
發現任何關于埃里克·伍德爾的有用信息了嗎
I found out we need to start going on offense.
我發現我們該開始進攻了
How?
怎么進攻
Donna's having Mike compile every piece of communication
唐娜正在讓邁克整理所有
during that settlement to prove
達成和解期間的通訊記錄
Harold contacted us first, not the other way around.
證明是哈羅德先聯系我們的,而不是相反
Is that true? You really want to know?
那是真實情況嗎,你真的想知道嗎
After that, we're gonna read up on
那之后,我們需要審閱
every tactic Woodall used in his last case.
伍德爾上一個案子所有的策略
Case?
什么案子
Took him four years.
花了他四年
Dog with a bone.
他還真是執著啊
That's why we're going on offense.
這就是我們要開始進攻的原因
Well, I found out something too.
我也發現了一些事
Scottie wants to leave.
斯科特想走了
What?
什么
She asked out of her noncompete.
她想免除不競爭條款
And what did you say?
你怎么答復她的
I said I had to discuss it with my partner.
我說我要和我的合伙人討論一下
It would have been nice if she discussed it with her partner.
如果她要是能和她的另一半討論一下就好了
She accused me of some pretty shady shit.
她指責我做了一些很壞的勾當
And she's right.
而且她沒說錯
What are you talking about?
你指什么
I told you earlier,
我告訴過你
I didn't want to know about Mike and the bar,
我并不想知道邁克和他從業資格的事
and just now, you asked me if I wanted to know
就在剛才,你還問我是否想知道
about Mike and Harold, and again,
邁克和哈羅德的事
I didn't want to know.
我還是不想知道
And "I don't want to know" is exactly what Edward Darby said.
而愛德華·達比也是這么說的
We're not him.
我們不是他
Edward Darby didn't commit those murders.
愛德華·達比并沒有犯下那些謀殺案
He just covered them up.
他只是掩蓋了它們
And it seems to me we keep doing things,
在我看來,我們也在不停的做一些事
and then we have to keep covering them up.
然后再不得不把它們掩蓋起來
We're not him.
我們不是他
Harvey.
哈維
What do you want me to tell Scottie?
你想讓我怎么答復斯科特
If she doesn't want to be here,
如果她不想在這待下去了
let her go.
就讓她走吧
What the hell did you do?
你都做了些什么
You know what I did.
你知道我做了什么
I handed you in to the bar.
我向協會舉報了你
Mike Ross and I had a deal.
邁克·羅斯和我達成了協議
Yeah, well, that deal went away when he got brought in
從他被聯邦檢察官帶去問話的那一刻起
for questioning by the U.S. Attorney.
那個協議就作廢了
What? That wasn't me.
什么,那不是我干的
I didn't go to them.
我沒有找過他們
I don't give a shit if you went to them or not.
我不在乎你有沒有找過他們
This whole thing started when you walked into my office
這整件事都是因為你被賄賂
with a lawsuit you were bribed to create.
而要起訴我們開始的
And after that, I made a deal with Mike.
但在那之后,我和邁克達成了協議
And I held to my end of the bargain.
我也信守了我的承諾
Maybe you didn't hear me.
也許你剛才沒聽清
That deal went away when they picked him up,
他們把他帶走,關起來
hauled him in, and then tried to get him
并讓他試圖把我供出來時
to turn on me.
協議就作廢了
Well, you can still stop this.
你還有能力阻止這一切
Yeah, well, I'm not going to.
但我不打算那么做
Well, then you better look over your shoulder every day
那你最好在余生的
for the rest of your naturalborn life.
每一天都提高警惕了
What did you say? You heard me.
你說什么,你知道我說什么
Listen to me, you son of a bitch.
聽我說,你這個混蛋
You pulled out a gun and threatened to shoot my guy,
你掏出支槍,威脅要殺我的人
and I don't give a shit if you didn't mean to shoot it,
我不在乎你的本意是什么
because it went off.
最終槍響了
They're looking into me because of you.
他們就是因為你才會調查我
And I ever so much as hear your name again,
如果我再聽到你的名字
I will find you, and I will break every bone in your body.
我會找到你,讓你粉身碎骨
You are nothing but a badass on his high horse.
你就是個傲慢的混蛋
Well, Mr. Badass, I may have started them
混蛋先生,也許確實是我導致
looking into what you did,
他們開始調查你的
but you were the one who did it.
但事情都是你自己做的
Quelling, be on your way.
柯靈,趕緊走吧你
Rachel, have you seen Mike?
瑞秋,你看到邁克了嗎
No, Louis, I haven't.
路易,我沒有
Okay. Is something wrong?
好吧,出什么事了嗎
Yeah, something's wrong. We got into a fight.
是有點事,我們吵架了
I haven't seen him since.
之后就再沒見過他了
Well, I haven't seen him since he was talking to Harold,
自從他和哈羅德談過以后我就沒見過他了
but I need him to give me He was talking to harold?
但我需要他給,他和哈羅德談過
Yeah, I don't know, they were having
是啊,我也不清楚
some idiotic fight outside. Why?
他們在樓外傻兮兮的吵,怎么了
No, it's nothing. I have to go talk to harvey.
沒什么,我必須和哈維談談
Whoa, wait a second. Harvey?
等一下,哈維
Does this have something to do
這件事和他今早
with why he missed his meeting this morning?
沒來開會有關系嗎
I can't.
我不能說
Rachel.
瑞秋
You need to tell me what the hell's going on right now.
你必須告訴我到底出了什么事
Donna, I know you saw what happened in the lobby.
唐娜,我知道你看到了大廳里的事
I don't want to hear about it.
我不想聽你提這件事
Harvey, I can't find Mike.
哈維,我找不到邁克了
What?
什么
I've tried his email, I've tried texting,
我試過郵件,信息
I've looked everywhere.
所有地方都找了
I'm telling you, Mike is nowhere to be found.
我要說的是,邁克失蹤了
Louis, not now. Yes, now, Harvey.
路易,等一下,不能等,哈維
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪
He's under arrest, along with Harold Gunderson.
他和哈羅德·甘德森一起被捕了
We need to get down there right now.
我們必須馬上趕過去
Let me get this straight.
讓我理一理
You two were in a heated conversation
我們逮捕你們的時候
when we picked you up,
你們兩個正在進行很激烈的討論
and that had nothing to do with this.
但內容與這件事無關
It had everything to do with it.
方方面面都有關
You mean you were trying to cover your tracks.
你是說你正試圖掩蓋罪行嗎
No, we were having a heated conversation
不,我們在激烈的討論
about what bullshit charges these are.
這些指控是多么的無稽
Okay, I'm done playing your games.
我受夠了跟你玩游戲了
He was your only friend at that firm, you got fired.
他是你在那個律所唯一的朋友,你被開除了
You got him another job,
你給他找了另一份工作
and that's why you went to him to set this whole thing up.
因此你就去找他策劃了這整件事
You've got your information wrong.
你的消息都是錯的
He wasn't my friend.
他不是我的朋友
I had the chance to save his job...
我有機會挽回他的工作
But instead, he threw me under the bus.
但他卻把我拋下不管了
That is why I instituted this lawsuit.
所以我才會發起這個訴訟
So you can take your bullshit allegations somewhere else
所以你可以帶著你的指控滾了
because I am not gonna roll on Harvey.
我不會為此犧牲哈維的
I'm not rolling on mike.
我不會犧牲邁克的
And Harold is not gonna roll on me.
哈羅德也不會犧牲我的
You guys are well rehearsed.
你們排練的不錯啊
So I'll ask you again,
所以我要再問一次
is that what you were doing on the street today?
今天你們在街上就是在做這件事嗎
Jesus Christ, you know, you drive like my nana
老天爺啊,你開車慢的跟我外婆一樣
He drives like my nana, and she's 102.
他開的像我外婆,她102歲了
Relax, Louis. Ray's on it.
放松點,路易,雷盡力了
Nobody's getting us there faster.
沒人能讓我們更快到那了
I mean, I can't believe this whole thing's been going on
我簡直不敢相信發生了這件事
and I've been completely out of the loop.
而且我完全被蒙在鼓里
Louis, I don't want to rehash it.
路易,我不想多說什么了
Right now, Mike's in custody.
當務之急,邁克被關起來了
We need to get him out.
我們得把他救出來
Yeah, and you need to tell me what the hell happened.
你得告訴我這到底是怎么回事
Are you asking if we broke the law
你是在問我們和哈羅德
when we made that settlement with Harold?
和解的時候是否違法了嗎
That's exactly what I'm asking.
我就是想問這個
We have exposure.
確實有點問題
Well, then you better hope that Ray drives
那你最好祈禱雷開快點
a little goddamn faster, because you and I both know
因為你我都明白
what's going on in there.
那里正發生什么事
Let me tell you what we are dealing with here.
我來跟你說說現在的處境吧
Conspiring to bribe witnesses seven years.
密謀賄賂證人,七年
You filed a sworn declaration in support of your suit.
你為了支持自己的案件遞交了宣誓說明
That's perjury another two years.
這是偽證罪,再加兩年
And to top it all off,
除此之外
the money was transferred overseas,
錢是從境外轉來的
which would be
所以這是...
Well, you're a lawyer. Fill in the blank.
你也是律師,你自己說
Wire fraud. Bingo.
匯款詐騙,答對了
Big winner. And your prize is 20 more years.
你中大獎了,獎品是再加二十年
And here's the thing. I am gonna make sure
丑話說在前面,我保證你要去的
that it's not a cushy whitecollar prison.
絕不會是輕松安逸的白領監獄
This is just ridiculous.
太荒唐了
If Harold isn't broken by now, I'll shit my pants.
如果哈羅德現在還能撐住,我真要嚇尿了
If Harold's broken, then when we get there,
如果哈羅德撐不住了,那等我們到那兒
Mike's gonna be on his way to prison.
邁克就要去坐牢了
Someone needs to get in there and hold his hand.
他需要有人幫他一把
Not someone...
不是隨便什么人都行
You. Are you serious?
只能是你,你說真的嗎
I'm the last person in the world
哈羅德·甘德森現在
that Harold Gunderson wants to see right now.
最不想見到的人就是我了
Louis, when we were associates,
路易,我們還是助理律師的時候
who did you fear most?
你最怕的是誰
That's easy. My mother.
當然是我媽
I meant in the firm.
我是說在律所里
Daniel Hardman.
丹尼爾·哈德曼
So who would you most want to come in
所以如果換了是你在那個房間
and take on Eric Woodall,
你會希望是誰走進來
if you were in that room?
收拾埃里克·伍德爾
Daniel Hardman. Exactly.
丹尼爾·哈德曼,這就對了
Look, Harold may not like you,
聽著,哈羅德或許不喜歡你
but he respects you, and he's all alone.
但他尊重你,而他現在是孤身作戰
Now, when we get there,
等我們到了那兒
I need you to channel your inner Hardman,
我希望你激發出你內心的哈德曼
get him to trust you,
得到他的信任
and then shut him the hell up.
然后讓他給我閉嘴
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你談談嗎
You look concerned.
你好像憂心忡忡的
Do you know why I never batted an eye when I found out
你知道為什么當初哈維要雇一個
Harvey had hired a kid who didn't go to law school?
沒上過法學院的小屁孩時,我眼都沒眨一下嗎
Because you're loyal to him.
因為你對他忠心耿耿
Because I knew what was inside him.
因為我知道他內心所想
And I thought if he had a protege
我覺得如果他有個徒弟
He could have hired a protege from Harvard.
他完全可以從哈佛找個徒弟
But he wouldn't have been forced to protect him.
那他就不會被逼著去保護他了
And he wouldn't have become the man he is today.
他也不會成為如今的他
Well, now that protege is in trouble.
現在他的徒弟有麻煩了
They have Mike and Harold Gunderson in custody.
他們拘留了邁克和哈羅德·甘德森
Then harvey's in trouble too.
那哈維也有麻煩了
No.
不
Mike would never turn on Harvey.
邁克絕不會背叛哈維的
You never know what might happen to a person
你根本不知道在那個房間里
once they get in that room.
會發生些什么
Not now, Scottie.
他現在沒空,斯科特
Donna, I'm just writing him a note telling him I wanted to talk.
唐娜,我只是留個言告訴他我想談談
"To talk."
談談
I don't think you know how hard he's trying.
我想你根本不知道他有多努力
I know he's trying.
我知道他在努力
I'm just not sure that it's good enough.
但我不確定是否這樣就夠了
You knew who he was, Scottie.
你早就知道他是什么樣的人,斯科特
And I thought he would change.
可我以為他會改變
I think he has changed, and if it's not enough for you, then
我覺得他已經變了,如果你還是覺得不夠
That's not the problem.
這不是問題所在
I think that he's changed too much,
我是覺得他變得太多了
and I think it happened before I got back.
而且是在我回來之前就變了
He's a good man, Scottie,
他是個好人,斯科特
but he's not perfect.
但人無完人
Sometimes you just have to take what you get,
有時候,你只能選擇安于現狀
or walk away.
或斬斷情絲
You know, they did an experiment a few years back.
知道嗎,幾年前他們做過一個試驗
Took five mice, put 'em in a cage,
把五只老鼠關在籠子里
fed them just enough to survive, and you know what happened?
喂食的量只夠他們勉強生存,你猜發生了什么
One by one, they cornered the weakest mouse
它們接連將最弱的老鼠逼至角落
and ate him alive.
生吞活吃了
You know what you're gonna be when you get to prison, Mike?
你知道你進監獄后會怎樣嗎,邁克
The weakest mouse. Bullshit.
你就是那最弱的老鼠,扯淡
They have done studies, and I've read them,
他們是做過研究,我看過報告
and that's not what happens.
根本不是你說的那樣
The only way a mouse eats one of his own
老鼠只有在被別的種族洗腦之后
is if he's been contaminated by another species.
才會蠶食自己的種族
Yeah, you're right. It's bullshit.
你說得對,我確實是扯淡的
But you know who believed it when I told it to him,
不過你猜猜是誰在五分鐘前
five minutes ago?
信了我的扯淡呢
Harold.
哈羅德
Looks like you're out of time. Harold's ready to talk.
看來你的時間到了,哈羅德打算開口了
You want to tell me something first?
你有沒有什么想先說的
Get to him before he changes his mind.
在他改變主意之前趕緊去見他
I demand to see my client. You can see him,
我要求見我的當事人,你可以見
but I'm not letting him go, 'cause in five minutes,
但我不會放了他,因為五分鐘后
I'm gonna come back to him with a sledgehammer.
我就會回來給他致命一擊
Not so fast.
別急
I demand to see my client,
我要求見我的當事人
and my client isn't Mike Ross, it's Harold Gunderson.
我當事人不是邁克·羅斯,是哈羅德·甘德森
And you are? Louis Litt, Pearson Specter.
你是,路易·利特,皮爾遜斯佩克特的
You're telling me that a man who works at the law firm
你是說他現在被控與之合謀的
he's accused of colluding with just happens to be his attorney?
那個律所的雇員恰好就是他的律師
That's exactly what I'm saying.
正是如此
Bullshit. No.
你扯淡,我沒有
What's bullshit is you thinking it's up to you
扯淡的是你居然以為哈羅德·甘德森
who gets to represent Harold Gunderson.
選誰做代理律師是由你說了算的
So if I walk in there right now
所以如果我走進那個房間
and ask him who his attorney is, he's gonna say it's you?
問他誰是他的律師,他會說是你嗎
Doesn't matter what he says.
他說什么不重要
It's 407, and if you don't let me see my client,
根據第407條法規,如果你不讓我見我的當事人
anything he says after this second will be inadmissible.
此刻開始他說的所有話都不可采納為證詞
And I will rain down fourth amendment claims on you
而我會用第四修正案
for the rest of your goddamn life.
追著你告一輩子
If you wanted some me time, all you had to do was ask.
如果你想自己休息一會,只管開口
You'd better have some good news for me,
你最好告訴我點好消息
otherwise I'm gonna be having plenty of me time.
不然我就要休息很久了
Harvey, this Woodall guy is serious.
哈維,這個叫伍德爾的家伙是來真的
I'm serious too. Then why am I still in here?
我也是來真的,那我為什么還呆在這兒
Because we're waiting for Louis.
因為我們在等路易
Louis? To do what?
路易,他要干什么
Convince Harold not to talk.
說服哈羅德別開口
Holy shit. Louis is in with Harold?
我了個去,路易和哈羅德在一起
Harold hates Louis!
哈羅德討厭路易
It's our best shot.
這是最好的辦法了
So what do we do now?
那我們現在干什么
We wait.
等著
Louis, what are you doing here?
路易,你來干什么
First off, how you doing?
首先,你怎么樣了
How do you think I'm doing?
你覺得我怎么樣了
I'm in the seventh circle of hell.
我已經下到地獄第七層了
Well, the cavalry has arrived.
騎士來拯救你了
I don't need the cavalry. I've decided to get out.
我不需要騎士,我要出去
Okay, Harold, you cannot sign a deal.
哈羅德, 你不能簽協議
You'll never work as a lawyer again.
簽了你就再也不能當律師了
What do you care? You fired me as a lawyer.
你在乎嗎,我當律師的時候是你炒了我
Now all of a sudden you're my best friend
現在你有求于我
when you need something from me? Go to hell, Louis!
就突然變成我的摯友了,見鬼去吧,路易
Okay, you know what?
知道嗎
You're right.
你說得對
I'm not your friend. Never was.
我不是你的朋友,從來不是
But the one thing I've never done is lie to you.
但我從未欺騙過你
Now, you have a chance to walk out of here today,
你現在有機會毫發無傷地走出這道門
as if none of this has ever happened,
好像什么事都沒發生過一樣
and all you have to do is trust me.
只要你相信我
You have no idea who that man is.
你根本不明白他是怎樣的人
No idea?
不明白
How do you think I got in the room?
那你以為我怎么進來的
Okay, well, you know, Louis,
好吧,路易
I am glad you got to take a good look at it,
很高興你能認真對待這件事
because if I don't give them Mike,
因為如果我不供出邁克
I could be in here for the rest of my life.
我就要在這呆一輩子了
Lawyers don't get paid to look out the window.
律師光看著窗外是領不到工資的
I can't concentrate either.
我也無法集中注意力
I just wish there was something we could do.
我只是希望能盡一份力
Rachel, if this thing moves forward to trial,
瑞秋,如果這個案子上了法庭
I will do everything in my power to win.
我會不遺余力去贏
But there's two minutes left in the game,
但離比賽結束只有兩分鐘了
and our star players are on the field.
而我們最好的隊員都在場上
So right now, we just have to have faith.
所以現在,我們只能選擇相信他們
Wwe?
我們
We.
我們
You're going to work here.
你會在這里工作
We're going to be family.
我們會成為一家人
And the way to get to know your family is by being with them
而了解家人的最好辦法就是當他們愛的人
when their loved ones are in trouble.
遇到麻煩時陪在他們身邊
How long do we wait?
我們要等多久
As long as it takes.
等到一切結束
I want to talk to you about my defense strategy.
我想跟你談談我的辯護策略
This is your defense strategy.
這就是你的辯護策略
If this doesn't work,
如果不管用
you're gonna want to talk to a different lawyer than me.
你就去找別的律師談吧
Harvey, I don't care what Harold gives them on me,
哈維,我不管哈羅德跟他們說了什么
I'm not giving them you.
我不會出賣你的
I want to tell you a story. I don't want to hear a story.
我想跟你講個故事,我不想聽故事
It's about the time I decided to tell my dad about my mom.
是關于我跟我爸說我媽的事
You remember what I told you about her?
你還記得我跟你說過些什么嗎
Harvey I was 20,
哈維,我當時20歲
out of the house,
離家在外
and I told her I would never tell him
我跟我媽說只要她別帶人回家
as long as she never brought anyone
我就不會告訴我爸
I came home to do laundry one day, and I heard
有一天我回家洗衣服,然后我聽到了
I heard,
我聽到了
and then I saw, and I told him that night.
然后我還看到了,那天晚上我就跟我爸說了
Because sometimes it's better to tell.
因為有時候說出來會更好
She deserved that.
她那是活該
So do I.
我也是
This whole thing was my idea.
這一切都是我的主意
I gave the goahead. It's me Woodall wants.
是我做的決定,伍德爾的目標是我
Well, he's not getting you! Yes, he is.
他的目標不是你,不,就是我
No, I don't care what happens in that room,
不,不管那間屋子里發生了什么
I'm not giving you up!
我不會放棄你的
Don't be a fool. Don't be an asshole!
別傻了,別混了
Listen to me, God damn it, I'm giving you permission
聽我說,該死的,我允許你
I don't give a shit what you're giving me!
我才不管你要給我什么
I hired a fraud.
我雇了個騙子
And then we crossed the line with Clifford Danner,
我們在克利福德·丹納案上越過了底線
then with Lola Jensen, and then with these witnesses,
然后是羅拉·詹森,之后是那些目擊者
and to top it all off,
到最后
we suborned perjury with Edward Darby.
愛德華·達比的案子我們還唆使作偽證
If it comes to it, you point the finger at me, you got that?
真到這一關頭,你就把責任都推給我,明白嗎
Let's just hope it doesn't come to it.
我們就祈禱不會到這關頭吧
It's over. Let's get the hell out of here.
結束了,我們出去吧
Hey, Mike. How's it going?
邁克,怎么樣
Mr. Specter!
斯佩克特先生
Eric.
埃里克
Just because you stopped Gunderson from testifying
你阻止了岡德森作證
doesn't mean I'm dropping this case.
并不意味著我就會撤銷這案子
Then don't.
那就別撤銷
And I'll come after you for malicious prosecution.
我要告你們惡意指控
You have no basis for that.
你沒有根據
You arrested my client, he was here four hours,
你們逮捕了我的當事人,他已經在這里待了4小時
and you have no log with an outgoing call to me,
沒有任何記錄顯示你們聯系過我
All on the basis of a fabricated terrorism claim.
完全根據捏造的恐怖主義指控
Now, if that's not malicious, I don't know what is.
如果這還不是惡意,那什么才是
You say what you want.
你隨便怎么說
You're a dirty lawyer, and now you're on my radar.
你這個無良律師,我會時刻盯著你的
If I'm a dirty lawyer,
如果我是個無良律師
then you're looking in the mirror.
那你就是在照鏡子
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I just thought that I would never
我還以為我再也
Everything's gonna be okay.
都沒事了
Hey, honey, I'm home.
親愛的,我到家了
Did you remember to pick up the kids like I asked?
你有記得按我說的去接孩子嗎
Yep.
記得啊
The youngest one's turning into a real pain in the ass.
最小的那個還真是棘手得很
It's good to have you back. Good to be back.
你能回來真好,回來真好
What's on your mind, Harvey?
你在想什么,哈維
You were right. We are becoming Edward.
你說得對,我們正在變成愛德華
I know.
我知道
And we need to get back to being us.
我們得變回我們本來的樣子
Did you let her know about our decision yet?
你告訴她我們的決定了嗎
I assumed you'd want to take care of that yourself.
我以為你想親自去說
You want a drink?
你想來一杯嗎
They do it on Mad Men, right?
《廣告狂人》上就是這么做的,對嗎
Jessica and I are gonna let you out of your noncompete.
杰西卡和我決定免除你的不競爭條款
What about the buyin?
那入股金怎么辦
We'll take care of the buyin.
入股金我們來處理
Harvey, I, um
哈維,我
Mike Ross never went to law school.
邁克·羅斯從沒上過法學院
I knew it, and I hired him anyway.
我知道,但我還是雇了他
Why are you telling me now?
你為什么現在要告訴我
Because you accused Jessica of being Edward Darby.
因為你指責杰西卡正在變成愛德華·達比
It wasn't her. It was me.
不是她,是我
I still can't stay, Harvey.
我還是不能留下來,哈維
I know.
我知道
I just want to stop lying to the people I love.
我只是不想再欺騙我愛的人了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I told her.
我告訴她了
I know.
我知道
She won't tell anyone. I know.
她不會告訴任何人的,我知道
She's leaving.
她要走了
I know.
我知道
Harvey, you're a good man.
哈維,你是個好人
Am I?
是嗎
I turned Quelling into the bar.
我向律師協會舉報了柯靈
I took my rage out on him.
我拿他出了氣
He didn't deserve it.
不該由他受這些氣
Which is why I stopped it.
所以我撤銷了
What are you talking about?
你在說什么呢
Do you seriously think that Stephanie Liston
你難道真以為欠我人情的
is the only person who owes me a favor?
只有斯特芬尼·利斯頓一人嗎
Well, that doesn't make me a good man.
那也不會把我變成好人
That makes you a good man for me.
而是把你變成了好人
Harvey, sometimes we need a little help.
哈維,有時候我們也需要一些幫助
Big day.
今天真夠嗆
Horrible day.
也很恐怖
It ended well.
但結局是好的
Thank you.
謝謝
You and Louis really came through.
你和路易真的成功了
So did you.
你也是
Look, I know what you're thinking.
聽著,我知道你在想什么
No, you don't. You don't want to go to jail.
不,你不知道,你不想進監獄
Harvey...
哈維
I sat in that room today and listened to you tell me
我今天坐在那屋子里,聽你說
that ever since the day we met,
從我們認識的那天起
you've had to cross one line
你不得不越過一道
after another, and Mike
又一道底線,邁克
No, just... let me finish.
不,聽我說完
First there was Clifford Danner,
一開始是克利福德·丹納
then the witnesses,
然后是目擊證人
then suborning perjury, not to mention the 17 things
之后是唆使作偽證,更別提我們
we did to stop the merger in the first place.
為了阻止合并所做的17件事了
All of it, since you hired me.
這一切,都是你雇我之后的事
Look, that's not what I said.
聽著,我不是那個意思
Yes, it is.
就是這樣
I wasn't blaming you for those things.
我不是在怪你
It doesn't matter.
沒關系
I'm tired of putting the people I care about in jeopardy.
我受夠了把我在乎的人置于危險境地
I called Jonathan Sidwell this afternoon.
我下午給喬納森·西德威爾打電話了
I took the job.
我接受了那份工作
We just got out.
我們才剛剛渡過難關
Harvey...
哈維
you gave me permission to point the finger at you.
你允許我把責任都推向你
Give me permission to go.
也允許我走吧
You're a good man, Harvey.
你是個好人,哈維
Thanks.
謝謝
Hey, when's your last day?
你什么時候走
I don't know. Why?
我不知道,怎么了
Well, I want to take you out to dinner, you know?
我想帶你出去吃頓飯
I'm not gonna see you anymore.
我再也不會見你了
I don't think you realize, but I'm not exactly leaving.
你還沒搞清楚,我不會真的離開
Sidwell. You're a client.
西德威爾,是我們的客戶
Which means technically, you work for me now.
就是說嚴格說來,你現在是為我工作
No, I don't.
不,我才不
"No, I don't, boss."
不,我才不,老板
Don't even try it. Or "Sir."
別逗了,或者"先生"
Whichever feels least comfortable.
哪個讓你不舒服就叫哪個
You know, since I'm working alone now,
既然我現在一個人工作
I guess that makes me superman.
那我就是超人了
Or Aquaman, seeing as you're in over your head.
或者水行俠,既然你這么傻缺