I don't know anyone that has ever made
我認識的人中從來沒有
a longdistance relationship work.
異地戀最后有結果的
But I can't stand that I put you in this position,
我沒法忍受自己讓你陷入這種境地
and the only way I can see out of this
我能想到的唯一辦法就是
is for you to go to Stanford.
你去斯坦福讀書
Come after me, Tanner.
你朝我開火就好,坦納
That's what you're here for.
這才是你今天來這里的目的
You actually care about her.
你是真的在乎她的
You think he didn't say some things in there
你覺得他在里面
that got to me too?
沒說什么傷我的話嗎
Well, I'm not bringing them up, because right now,
但我卻沒把它們當回事,因為如今
we need to stick together.
我們得團結作戰
Sticking together means telling the truth.
團結作戰的意思是得相互坦誠
I can't stand to see them come after you.
我不能忍受他們不斷找你麻煩
You think I can't take it!
你認為我承受不了嗎
Look, you're not listening to me, okay?
你沒明白我的意思
I can't take it!
是我承受不了
If all you want to do is work with me,
如果你只是想跟我一起工作
I can find a job somewhere else.
我可以在別的地方找工作
Scottie, that's not all I want.
斯科特,我想要的不止這些
Then say it.
那就說出來
I want you in my life.
我希望我的生命中有你
I don't want her to go,
我不想讓她走
and there's nothing I can do about it.
但現在我也無能為力
I finished my list.
我比較完了
And?
結果呢
You're staying?
你要留下來
Just try and stop me.
有本事就攔住我
This place has every Harvard law student file ever.
這里有哈佛法學院歷屆學生的檔案
Do not touch any of the files in here.
不準碰這里的任何檔案
Mike Ross? He's not here.
邁克·羅斯,他不在這兒
What are you thinking about?
想什么呢
You look beautiful.
你真美
Thank you.
謝謝
What are you thinking?
你想什么呢
That your furniture's really old.
你的家具都好老
I think the word you're looking for is "antiquey."
你是想說"古經典"吧
That is not a word,
那根本不是個詞
and this sofa is Ikea circa 1994.
這個沙發是宜家1994年左右的產品
Okay, I get it.
好吧,知道了
So you get up early just so you can do a thorough critiquing
你這么早起床,就是為了狠狠地
of my furniture?
挖苦我的家具
Actually, I got up early, so I could figure out
其實,我這么早起床,是為了考慮
if there's anything around here that I could stand living with.
這里有沒有哪樣家具我能接著用
AsI'm sorrydo you want to move in together?
你是說...要搬過來一起住嗎
Yeah, I mean, if the offer still stands.
如果你還邀請我的話
Are you kidding me?
開玩笑嗎
So is that a yes?
這么說你同意了嗎
Oh, no, this is a yes.
這才是同意了
I figured out what we can bring.
我知道我們要帶上什么了
What? You.
什么,你
Panda, right here.
這個熊貓
That's my favorite piece of art.
這是我最喜歡的藝術品
That is not art.
那根本不是藝術
Grammy gave that to me.
是奶奶給我的
Oh, I love it. Panda can come.
我喜歡,熊貓可以有
And the chair.
還有這把椅子
That was grammy's favorite chair.
那是奶奶最喜歡的椅子
I don'tI don't
這我...
No, no, no, no, no, I'm telling you, Rachel,
不不不,我告訴你瑞秋
she used to sit in that chair every Sunday
以前她每周日都坐在椅子里
and drink her hot cup of Hershey's cocoa
喝她的好時熱可可
and tell me all about growing up
跟我講述她小時候
on the mean streets of Philadelphia.
在費城壞街區的事
When you lie, try less details.
撒謊的時候,別說得那么詳細
Got it.
明白
Looking for me?
找我呢
No.
不是
The woman I'm looking for is a lot more in my bed.
我要找的女人應該還在我床上呢
What can I say? My schedule stops for no man.
沒辦法,我的日程不等人啊
Yes, but we've got a little unfinished...
是啊,但我們還有沒做完的
business.
事呢
I wouldn't call last night "unfinished."
我覺得昨晚不差什么了
And I wouldn't call it "business."
也不算是"公事"
I was talking about breakfast.
我指的是早餐
Harvey Specter makes breakfast?
哈維·斯佩克特還做早餐
You never heard of the Specter special?
沒聽說過斯佩克特特色餐嗎
I think I just had the Specter special.
我好像剛剛嘗過了
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不不不
The Specter special is Let me guess.
斯佩克特特色餐是,我猜猜
It's two eggs, over easy,
兩個雞蛋,煎兩面
with a side of "Scottie,
配菜是, "斯科特
I want you in my life."
我希望我的生命中有你"
Bacon.
熏肉
And now I'm reconsidering the "in my life" thing.
我要重新考慮一下進入我生命中的事了
Oh, no, I saw your face. You had your serious face on.
休想,我看到你的表情了,你是認真的
"Scottie, I want you in my life.
斯科特,我希望我的生命中有你
Scottie... I want you in my life."
斯科特,我希望我的生命中有你
You know what? You don't deserve my bacon.
跟你說,不給你做熏肉了
Oh, that's fine, 'cause I have to go anyway.
無所謂,反正我得走了
Where could you have to go? You're unemployed.
你能去哪啊,你丟了工作
Well, actually a toptier law firm offered me a job last night,
其實,昨晚有家一流的律所提出雇傭我
and I thought it might be best
我覺得我應該去跟
if I negotiate the terms of my agreement
我沒在跟她上床的那位合伙人
with the partner I'm not sleeping with.
討論合約的條款
There's a slight problem with that plan.
這個計劃有個小問題
You offered her a job before talking to me?
你沒跟我商量就提出要給她一份工作
I didn't offer her a job. I asked her if she wanted one.
我沒有,我只是問她是不是想要工作
I didn't want to waste your time, and for the record,
我不想浪費你的時間,而且
we'd be lucky to have her.
我們有她加入肯定是好事
I know that.
這我知道
But my question isn't why I should want her here,
但我的問題不是為什么想要她加入
it's why you would want her here.
而是你為什么想要她加入
She's the best lawyer I know, after me.
她是我認識的最好的律師,僅次于我
And you.
還有你
Are you sleeping with her?
你在跟她上床嗎
Excuse me?
什么
You have history with this woman,
你跟她有段歷史
So I just want to know
我只是想知道
are you doing this because you feel sorry for her
你這么做是出于同情
or because you want to pay her back
還是想回報她
or because you love her or what?
還是因為你愛她
It's none of your business. It is my business.
不關你的事,就關我的事
It is literally my business.
這就是我的公司
I want a relationship with her.
我想跟她好好發展
Well, I'm happy for you.
我替你高興
I hope you two make a run at it. Thanks.
希望你們能成功,謝謝
I'll pretend you meant that.
我就當做你是真心的
Your track record isn't great.
你的記錄不怎么樣
You've had three name partners in two years.
你兩年換了三個合伙人
Let's talk about your commitment issues.
有承諾問題的是你吧
I'm not asking you to give my commitment issues a corner office.
但我沒讓你給我承諾問題一間拐角辦公室
You don't need to give her a corner office.
你不用給她拐角辦公室
Any regular office will do.
正常的辦公室就行
Harvey, I get it.
哈維,我懂
She's a catch, for you and for this firm.
她對你,對這家律師,都不可多得
But what happens when you two break up?
但如果你們分手了會怎么樣
Who says we're gonna break up?
誰說我們會分手
Foreman versus Heart Med I want it.
福爾曼和心臟醫療的案子,我想要
"Good morning, Harvey.
你不是該說"早啊,哈維"
What can I do for you today?" I'm serious.
"有什么吩咐嗎",我是認真的
They're pushing for a settlement
他們想促成和解
because they know our client can afford it.
因為他們知道我們的客戶付得起和解金
I know they are.
我知道
You haven't even looked at the file.
你文件都沒看過怎么知道
My name is on the door.
律所大門上掛著我的名字呢
You think I don't know our cases?
你以為我不知道我們有什么案子嗎
So why are we settling?
那為什么要同意和解
Because regardless of the merits of this case,
因為雖然這個案子我們有利可圖
it's not worth our time.
但是不值得我們去花那個時間
Harvey, listen
哈維,聽我說
Heart Med's inhouse lawyer negotiated this
心臟醫藥自己的律師來促成和解
because the bad PR costs them more than the settlement.
是因為公關做不好的代價不止是付和解金
We'd have to get the thing dismissed to make it worth it,
我們要讓對方撤訴才真的物有所值
and that's not gonna happen.
但是這是不可能的
The lawyer is Nick Rinaldi.
對方律師是尼克·里納爾迪
Who the hell is Nick Rinaldi? You don't remember?
尼克·里納爾迪是誰,你不記得了嗎
I was 11 years old, a little boy, powerless.
我當時還是個11歲的小孩子,孤獨無助
I watched him boil my parents' lives down to a few dollars.
眼睜睜地看著他把我父母的生命定為幾個美元
Yes.
好
I'm not gonna let that piece of shit get a penny from us.
我不會再讓那個混蛋從我們這里拿走一分錢了
I said yes.
我答應你了
Thanks, Harvey.
謝謝,哈維
You want to thank me,
你想謝我的話
why don't you go beat the shit out of this guy?
就去好好給那個家伙點顏色看看吧
Monday, 2:20 p.m.
星期一,下午兩點二十分
This conundrum is burning a hole in my brain.
這件事我一直想不明白
Think.
再想想
Logically.
邏輯地去想
I mean, Sheila is professional and meticulous
希拉做事專業,一絲不茍
and wonderfully anal,
而且床技驚人
and if she says that nothing gets misplaced
如果她說她的秘密小屋里
in her inner sanctum, then I believe her,
一切準確的話,那我相信她
which leaves the national security option.
也就是說只能是國家安全行動了
Is Mike Ross CIA?
難道邁克·羅斯是中情局的
Please.
別逗了
There's a better chance that Esther's in the KGB.
那還不如說埃斯特是克格勃更靠譜
I mean, I can ask Sheila,
我可以直接去問希拉
if I'm no longer fond of my testicles, which
如果我不想好好對待自己的蛋蛋了的話...
Wait a second, missing testicles, missing file.
等等,消失的蛋蛋,消失的文件
It can't be missing if it doesn't exist.
如果本來就不存在就談不上消失了
Holy shit.
蒼天吶
What if Mike Ross never went to Harvard at all?
要是邁克·羅斯根本沒念過哈佛呢
What if he just went to some crappy thirdtier law school,
要是他只上過一個三流法學院呢
like Fordham or Arizona State?
比如福特漢姆或者亞利桑那州立法學院
"Yeah, hey, bro.
你好,老兄
"Yeah, no, I'll see you at the party.
不,派對上見吧
"I'm not going to study for the bar.
我不去復習司法考試了
"Damn straight, that's right, bros before hos.
說得對,還是兄弟靠得住
Oh, yeah, you know" All right, that's enough.
誰說不是呢,行了,夠了
He's been peeing directly into our pristine pool of eliteness.
他這是一顆老鼠屎壞了我們一鍋粥啊
He's beenoh, shoot, it's blinking out.
他真是... 糟了,快沒電了
Norma, really quickly,
諾瑪,我馬上就說完了
I need you to get a pack of rechargeable
你一定要再堅持一會兒...
Shit, it's out.
該死,沒電了
So I guess I'm just talking to myself.
那我只是在自言自語罷了
Harvey convinced me, so let's get to it.
哈維說服我了,我們談談吧
I want a relocation fee. Done.
我想要安置費,沒問題
And a 10% increase on my signing bonus.
還要10%的簽約獎金
7%
7%.
You gave Harvey 10%.
你給了哈維10%啊
Do you think you're worth as much as Harvey?
你覺得你跟哈維一樣值錢嗎
I'm less of a pain in the ass.
我沒他那么討人厭
10% it is.
那就10%
Now, no one ever opens with the big stuff,
沒人一開口就這么高價碼的
so why don't you tell me what you're really after?
所以你告訴我你真正的目的吧
You know what I'm after.
你明知故問
The name of the firm is Pearson Specter.
這家律所的名字是皮爾遜斯佩克特
It's changed too many times, and it's not going to change again.
雖然以前改過很多次,但是不會再改了
Never?
永遠都不會嗎
I never say never.
我從來不說永遠
That's all I'm looking for. Of course.
正合我意,當然了
After all, who knows where any of us will be in a few years?
畢竟誰也說不準幾年后會是什么樣子
You, me, Harvey.
你,我,哈維
I think we just changed the subject.
我們剛才是不是轉移話題了
We did.
確實如此
Now it's time for me to tell you what I'm really after.
現在我就告訴你我真正的目的
You want to know how committed I am to Harvey.
你想知道我對哈維有多忠心
I want to know how committed you are to me.
我想知道你對我有多忠心
How serious are you? About what?
你有多認真,認真什么
Me.
我
We had this conversation.
我們不是說過了嗎
We had this conversation
我們開始說的時候
before it was going to cost me $500,000.
我還不用花費五十萬美金呢
Jessica's making you pay the buyin up front?
杰西卡讓你提前支付入股款嗎
Yep. Shit.
對,該死
What did you say?
那你怎么說的
Well, I said I don't want to have to pay
我說我不想交
a HarveySpectergirlfriend tax.
哈維·斯佩克特女友附加稅
You're not exactly paying a tax.
這可不是稅
You're just buying in early.
你只是提前入股而已
Harvey, there's a reason that firms are designed to have
哈維,公司設有六個月試用期
a sixmonth trial period.
是有原因的
Yeah, to see if it's going to work out.
是為了看你是否適合這個公司
Exactly. Which you don't think it will.
沒錯,你認為不適合
I'm saying that I need to know
我的意思是我得知道
what "I want you in my life" really means.
"我希望我的生命中有你"到底意味著什么
You know what it means.
你心知肚明
It means I want to have a relationship.
意味著我想跟你在一起
But it doesn't mean that I'm ready to give you a ring.
但我還沒準備好向你求婚
You think I'm ready for a ring from you?
你以為我準備好跟你結婚了嗎
Then what are you ready for?
那你都準備什么了
I'm ready for it not to cost me a $1/2 million
我準備好了要是不行的話
if it doesn't work out.
不用花我五十萬的方法
So if it doesn't, are you saying you're going to leave?
你是說要是不行,你就會離開嗎
Would you want me to stay?
你希望我留下嗎
I don't even know what you're gonna do to break us up.
我都想象不到你怎么能跟我分手
Harvey, I'm not kidding. I'm...
哈維,我是認真的,我...
I'm scared.
我害怕
You know, I just got an offer
芝加哥瑞生律師事務所
from Latham & Watkins in Chicago,
剛剛向我提出了邀請
And I don't want to take it, but...
我不想去,但...
I need to know that you're serious about this.
我得知道你是認真的
Scottie, I am.
斯科特,我是認真的
Yeah, but nobody's asking you to put up $1/2 million.
說得容易,又沒人讓你拿五十萬美元
Maybe we can make it
或許我們可以做到
so nobody's asking you to do that either.
讓你不用掏錢
Rinaldi.
里納爾迪
You remember me?
還記得我嗎
James and Nina Ross.
詹姆斯·羅斯和妮娜·羅斯
That's good.
不錯
Finally know my parents' names.
你終于知道我父母的名字了
What you maybe don't know is that I'm a lawyer,
但你可能不知道,我是個律師了
I work for Pearson Specter,
在皮爾遜斯佩克特工作
and we're not going to be settling this Foreman suit.
福爾曼案我們不會和解
We had an agreement.
我們已經談好了
Yeah, maybe, but instead,
或許吧,但是
we're gonna be filing this.
我們要填這個了
There's no way you're getting this case dismissed.
案子不可能被撤銷
You know, I actually wanted to believe that whole sob story
我真希望相信那個關于改革重組的
about being reformed, but
煽情故事,但是...
my client is a widow, not a drunk driver.
我的客戶是個寡婦,不是醉酒的司機
Oh, so you don't actually bully the little guy anymore,
所以你就不再嚇唬那個人
you just try and capitalize on him.
打算利用他了
Do you even know the details of this case,
你到底知不知道案子的細節
or are you just coming after us because I'm on the other side?
還是因為我是對方的律師就咬著不放
No, I'm coming after you
不,我跟你糾纏
because you're a worthless ambulance chaser,
是因為你是個無能的事故賠償律師
and I'm not gonna let you take my client's money.
我不會讓你拿走我客戶的一分錢
This is the second time you've come after me
這已經是第二次你對我
from out of the blue.
搞突然襲擊了
I apologized to you once.
上次我道過歉了
I will not apologize to you again.
這次我不會再道歉了
You don't have to.
你不用道歉
And we're not going to court,
不會有庭審的
because I'm gonna prove you're full of shit.
因為我會證明你是個滿嘴胡話的瘋子
You ready for the deposition?
準備好取證了嗎
Yeah, of course I'm ready.
當然準備好了
Your fly is unzipped. No, it's not.
你褲鏈沒拉,瞎說
Didn't even flinch.
你都沒猶豫
That means you're ready.
說明你準備好了
Then why are you still walking with me?
那你還跟著我干什么
Cause I'm coming to your deposition.
因為我也參加取證
What? Whoa, whoa, hey, hey.
什么,等等,等一下
You said that I could take this case.
你說過這案子歸我負責
You told me I could kick this guy's ass.
你說我會打得對方落花流水
It's my deposition, not yours.
這是我的取證,不是你的
I know. you know?
我知道,你知道
Why are you babysitting me? I'm not babysitting you.
那你為什么看著我,我沒看著你
I want to watch you kill this guy.
我想親眼看你手刃他
That's why I brought snacks.
所以才準備了零食
You can't bring peanuts into my deposition.
你可不能把花生帶進取證現場
Why? It's unprofessional.
為什么,太不專業了
So is that tie, but I've made my peace with it.
你那領帶也是,可我都沒計較
Look, I don't give a shit
我才不管你
whether you made your peace with it or not.
計較什么
You want in my room?
你想參加取證
You're not bringing peanuts.
就不許帶花生
You really are ready.
真是準備好了啊
Here.
接著
What's this?
什么東西
Harvey's interviews the day Mike Ross was hired.
邁克·羅斯被錄取那天哈維的面試名單
But Mike Ross isn't on it.
但邁克·羅斯不在上面
Where'd you get this?
你在哪拿到的
Doesn't matter where I got it. The fact is I did.
那不重要,反正已經拿到了
Are you asking me why Mike Ross isn't on it?
你是想問為什么邁克·羅斯不在上面嗎
Yeah, Donna, that's precisely what I'm asking.
是的,唐娜,我就想問這個
How exactly did Harvey find him?
哈維是怎么找到他的
We didn't find him, he found us.
不是我們找到了他,是他找到了我們
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Mike hadn't signed up for the interview on time,
邁克沒有及時報名面試
so he pretended to be one of the other associates on the list.
所以他假裝成名單上的律師
He talked his way past me
他說服了我
and impressed the shit out of Harvey,
還給哈維留下深刻印象
whose main requirement was somebody who had the balls
哈維就想招一個
to do something like that in the first place.
有膽量這么做的人
Okay.
好吧
What if he had the balls to do something
如果他有膽量做些
a lot bigger than that?
比這嚴重的多的事呢
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
I think Mike Ross went to a subpar law school
我認為邁克·羅斯上的是一所很差的法學院
and has been lying about it the whole time.
而且一直在用謊言掩蓋這個事實
Louis, listen to yourself.
路易,聽聽你自己說的話
You're talking about Mike.
你說的可是邁克
You're insane.
你簡直瘋了
I'm
我
Okay, I was in the Harvard file room with Sheila.
好吧,我曾和希拉去過哈佛檔案室
Don't ask details.
別問我細節
And I noticed Mike Ross' file was not there.
我發現那里沒有邁克·羅斯的檔案
You specifically looked for his file?
你還專門去找了他的檔案
Yes, and I looked for Harvey's too,
是的,我也找了哈維的
and his was there.
他的就有
And by the way, he looked like a major douche.
順便說一句,他過去看上去像個蠢貨
So you looked at a grand total of two files
所以你在數以萬計的檔案里面
out of tens of thousands,
尋找兩個檔案
and this is the conclusion you jump to?
然后就得出了這個結論
What is wrong with you?
你到底出了什么問題
You don't know Sheila.
你不了解希拉
She's like a surgeon, and the files are her patients.
她就像個外科醫生,這些檔案就是病人
She doesn't make mistakes.
她不會犯錯誤
You told her about this? Hell no.
那你跟她講過這件事嗎,當然沒有
She told me not to touch any of those files,
她讓我不要碰任何檔案
and she'd kill me if she found out that I did.
如果被她發現,她會殺了我
I just asked her about it generally.
我只是泛泛的問了一下
Well, of course she's gonna say she never loses one,
她當然會說自己從來沒丟過檔案
but I can tell you from personal experience,
但就我的個人經驗來說
anything can happen to a file.
任何事情都有可能發生
I don't know. Well, I do.
我不知道,我知道
I know Mike, and I know he's for real.
我了解邁克,我知道他的本事
But if you still doubt it, there's an easy answer.
但如果你還是懷疑,有個很簡單的方法
Just call up Harvard and ask for a copy of his transcript.
給哈佛打電話要一份他的成績單復印件
And what if it's not there?
如果這東西不存在呢
Then I will apologize for calling you insane
那我會就像你道歉,叫你瘋子的事
and personally help you escort Mike Ross out of the building.
并且親自幫助你把邁克·羅斯趕出大廈
Goodbye.
再見
In 2002, you were sued for the malfunctioning
2002年,你因為一個舊款心臟支架
of an earlier model of the heart stent.
失效而被起訴
Is that correct?
對嗎
Yes, and we admitted wrongdoing.
是的,并且我們承認了過失
The stent that was installed in your patient was a new model
安裝在你病人體內的支架是一個
developed through three years of extensive trials.
經過三年大量實驗研發出的新型號
Making it outside the scope, and frankly, not a good argument
因此不在討論范圍內,而且實話實說
for establishing pattern.
那也并不是一個建立模式的好論點
They saw a problem, and they fixed it.
他們發現了問題,并解決了它
How horrible, we should sue them.
太糟了,我們應該起訴他們啊
We're not in court.
我們現在并沒有在法庭上
Opening statements are made before a judge,
開庭陳述是要說給法官聽的
or have you never been in court before?
還是你根本就沒上過庭
I just wanted to give you a taste,
我就是想讓你先體會一下
seeing as we're never actually gonna get there.
因為也許我們根本上不到法庭
A dismissal is never gonna happen, son.
這個案子不可能被駁回,孩子
Sorry for your loss, son.
我很抱歉,孩子
What?
什么
I'm saying, don't hope for a dismissal.
我是說不要期待這個案子被駁回
Please direct your questions to our client.
請對我們的客戶直接提出你的問題
That wasn't a question. It was a comment.
我所說的不是問題,只是觀點
Here's a question for you, Mr. Dimond.
確實有個問題,戴蒙德先生
What is this really worth to you?
這個案子對你來講到底意味著什么
You may think you have a defense.
你也許認為你能贏
Your lawyer certainly thinks you do.
但你的律師似乎認為你一定贏
But I just want to be clear about the facts.
但我只想跟你表明一下事實
What is this really worth to you?
這個案子對你來講到底意味著什么
There's no question, this was a terrible accident.
毫無疑問,這是個可怕的意外
But let's be clear about the facts.
但跟你表明一下事實
His blood alcohol level is an issue here.
他的血液酒精含量是個問題
If you pursue this in court,
如果你堅持上庭
there's no guarantee you'll receive anything.
你可能什么都得不到
Think about the boy.
為孩子想想
Think about what he needs.
想想他需要什么
Something is better than nothing.
有總比沒有好
Stop stalling, Mr. Ross.
別愣神了,羅斯先生
Um, I He's not stalling.
我,他不是在愣神
And we're under no obligation
并且我們沒有義務
to disclose trials from an earlier model.
公開之前那個型號的實驗信息
It's beyond the scope.
這不在討論范圍內
Our expert will place that study within the scope.
我們的專家會想辦法把它列入到范圍內的
If there isn't a trial,
如果我們不上庭
your expert won't have any scope to place it in.
你的專家根本就沒有范圍可以列入
And since you insist on asking questions
鑒于你堅持要提一些
we're under no obligation to answer,
我們沒有義務回答的問題
this deposition is over.
此次取證結束了
What the hell happened in there?
剛才出了什么事
You said you wanted to watch, not hijack my case.
你說你只是看看,不會搶我的案子
You said you were going to kick his ass,
你還說你會好好教訓他呢
not drift into nevernever land.
而不是夢游仙境
I'm handling it. Handling it?
我在處理了,處理
I could've eaten that whole bag of peanuts
你回答那個問題的間隙
in the pause you took to answer that question.
我都能吃完整包花生了
You got thrown, and I bailed you out.
你出局了,而我把你保了下來
Harvey, this is my case.
哈維,這是我的案子
This is not your case. It's the client's case.
這不是你的案子,是客戶的案子
And after what happened in there,
而且經歷了剛才那一幕
they're in a worse position than when we started.
他們的處境比剛開始時更糟了
Look, I know I got thrown, but I can still recover.
我知道剛才被修理了,但我能挽回局面
Maybe,
也許吧
but they're gonna call in a half an hour
但是他們一個半小時之內就會打電話過來
wanting to take the deal,
想要和解了
and when they do, I'm gonna buy you one day,
到那時,我會幫你拖一天
and then I'm pulling the plug.
然后我就結了這個案子
Hey, do you have a minute?
有空嗎
I'm a little busy right now. We have a problem.
我這會兒有點忙,我們有麻煩了
Scottie's not going to be a problem.
斯科特不會惹麻煩的
I thought it through
我全面考慮過了
Louis might be onto Mike.
路易可能發現邁克的事了
He found out that Mike doesn't have a file
他在哈佛的檔案室里
in the Harvard file room
沒找到邁克的檔案
and that he wasn't on your original interview list.
還發現他不在你原先的面試名單上
What did you tell him?
你和他說了什么
Well, I handled the list.
我把面試名單那個圓過去了
What about the other? What could I tell him?
那其他的呢,我還能怎么說啊
I mean, I told him if he was so curious,
我告訴他假如他真這么好奇的話
he could order a copy of Mike's transcript.
他可以索要一份邁克的成績單
Then we don't have a problem.
那我們就沒什么麻煩了
Well, don't you think maybe we should do something else?
你不覺得我們該做點別的什么嗎
Anything else is just going to make him more suspicious.
不管做什么都只會讓他更加懷疑
Are you sure? Yeah, I'm sure.
你確定,是的,我確定
Okay.
好吧
Oh, wait a second.
等等
Where did you say Louis was again?
你剛剛說路易去了哪里
Oh, he was in the Harvard file room.
他去了哈佛的檔案室
How was he in the Harvard file room?
他怎么能進哈佛的檔案室
He has a relationship with Sheila Sazs.
他和希拉·賽斯有一腿
What?
什么
Yeah, never mind. We're good.
是的,別擔心,沒事的
Oh, thank you,
謝謝
But I'm sorry, I don't have time.
但是不好意思,我現在沒時間
It's food. It's not going to stop you.
這是食物,這不會耽誤你什么的
It's going to keep you going.
反而能讓你堅持下去
Yeah, I don't need food.
是的,但我不需要食物
I need to find something I can take
我需要的是找到一些能讓我帶去
to this dismissal hearing tomorrow.
明天的撤訴聽證上的東西
Mike, it was a pretty decent settlement.
邁克,這和解開出的條件挺不錯的
Would it really be so bad to just take it?
接受這個和解真有這么糟糕嗎
My dad was one of those guys
我爸就是個什么事
who liked to celebrate everything
都喜歡慶祝的人
the half birthdays or first time
半歲生日,或是我第一次
I struck someone out at little league.
在棒球小聯盟里把某個人三振出局
And the last time I saw them,
我最后一次見他們時
they were celebrating the anniversary of their first date.
他們在過他們的第一次約會紀念日
They were so excited, all dressed up,
他們當時很興奮,全部盛裝打扮了
and I was annoyed,
而我當時卻很惱火
because I didn't want to
因為我不想
spend the night at my grandmother's house.
去我奶奶家過夜
So before they left,
所以他們出發前
my dad came upstairs to say goodbye,
我爸上樓來和我道別
and I told him that celebrating a first date was stupid.
我對他說,慶祝第一次約會真是傻死了
And he just looks at me like,
然后他就這樣看著我,好像對我說
"Michael, you have no idea "
邁克,你完全不了解
how important a first date can be."
第一次約會有多重要"
Theirs must have been a great one.
他們的第一次約會一定很棒
No, no, no, it was a total disaster.
不不不,完全是一場災難
He spilled wine all over her. He forgot his wallet.
他把酒撒了她一身,還忘帶錢包了
And then, for some reason, this woman, you know
然后,不知怎么的,這個女人
this woman who he knew was just perfect
這個他認為是完美的女人
agreed to a second date.
同意了第二次約會
And a third.
然后同意了第三次
And everything after that.
然后同意了之后的一切
I wish I could have met them.
我真希望我見過他們
He tried to hug me goodbye...
他試著和我擁抱告別
but I didn't hug him back.
但我沒有抱他
I didn't even go downstairs to say goodbye to my mom.
我甚至都沒下樓和我媽說再見
And then they were gone.
然后他們就去了
And then the next morning, Rinaldi shows up at our house,
第二天早晨,里納爾迪出現在我們家
and he offers my grandmother
他提供給我奶奶
the equivalent of one year's rent.
相當于一年租金那么多的錢
Rinaldi didn't kill my parents,
雖然里納爾迪沒有殺害我的父母
but he did try to tell me what their lives were worth.
但他確實試圖告訴我我父母的命值多少錢
And I'm sorry, but I know that my mom and dad were worth...
但很抱歉,我知道我父母的命
a lot more than that.
比那個數字多得多
Forget the food.
別管那些食物了
Give me half the files.
分一半文件給我
What about a hedge fund guy? It's big money.
找個對沖基金的人怎樣,他們錢多
Think bigger.
野心再大一點
Obama.
奧巴馬
I'm not going to land the president
我才不要撈個總統
as my first client.
來做我的第一個客戶呢
Fine, if you don't think you can.
好吧,假如你覺得自己不行的話
You're not going to manipulate me into trying to land Obama.
你無法操縱我去把奧巴馬撈來做客戶的
Well, it better be somebody like that,
最好找個這樣的
or Jessica won't give up on her early buyin bullshit.
不然杰西卡不會放棄提前入股款的
What if I got myself a sports guy?
我要是給自己找個搞體育的人呢
The very fact that you call it "a sports guy"
事實上你稱呼人家為"搞體育的"
means it's a no.
就說明這行不通了
Harvey, just because I don't know sports
哈維,我不懂體育
doesn't mean I don't know you.
不代表我不懂你
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
If I'm going to change Jessica's mind,
假如我要改變杰西卡的想法
I can't just land someone,
僅僅拉個客戶是不夠的
I have to land someone you couldn't.
我得拉到個你拉不到的人才行
There's no one I couldn't land.
沒有我拉不到的人
You think I don't know about Beijing?
你以為我不知道北京發生的事嗎
That's his word against mine.
那是他的一家之言
I guess we can clear that up right now,
我猜我們現在就能搞清楚
because look who just walked in.
因為你看看,剛剛走進來的是誰
You knew he was coming here tonight?
你早知道他今晚會來
You think I like Argentinean food?
你以為我喜歡阿根廷食物嗎
I just need you to stop him for a second.
我只是要你拖住他一會兒
I get it.
懂了
You got the idea from Working Girl,
你從《上班女郎》那兒得來的主意
when they crash the wedding to get to Trask radio.
他們毀了婚禮,以得到特斯克電臺
Harvey, I'm not a 14yearold girl.
哈維,我不是什么小女孩
I don't get my ideas from movies.
不需要從電影里學什么主意
Michael.
邁克爾
Harvey.
哈維
I have no interest in talking to you.
我不想跟你說話
Hi. Dana Scott.
你好,我是達娜·斯科特
I work with Harvey, and I don't blame you.
我和哈維共事,我不怪你
I wouldn't want him to represent me either.
我也不會愿意讓他代表我
But he's not the only lawyer there.
但公司的律師不止他一個
Let me guess.
我來猜猜
You've done your research on my record,
你已經調查過我的記錄了
and you're here to impress me.
現在是想給我留下好印象
That's what every other lawyer would do.
別的律師都會這么做的
I didn't do that. Harvey, shut up.
我就沒有,哈維,閉嘴
I don't give a shit about how fast you used to swim.
我才不管你能游多快呢
I only care about how fast I can make you money.
我只在乎我幫你賺錢的速度有多塊
How fast is that?
能有多快
Why don't you sit down, and I'll tell you?
不如先坐下來,我再告訴你
All right. Okay.
行,好
Harvey, you mind?
哈維,不介意吧
Actually, I Great.
其實我... 好極了
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天見
Good to see you, buddy.
見到你很高興,伙計
So what really happened in Beijing?
北京那邊到底怎么回事
Let's get a drink first.
先喝一杯再說
Sounds good.
好主意
Doctor, how routine is this procedure?
醫生,這程序有多常規
Sid Foreman should have been dancing
西德·福爾曼本來在大概一周后
at his daughter's wedding a week later.
就能在女兒婚禮上跳舞了
Instead, he went into heart failure.
但他心力衰竭了
Dr. Lombard, on december 7, 2006,
隆巴德醫生, 2006年12月7日
did a patient die on your table
是否有病人在常規血管成型手術中
during a routine angioplasty?
死在手術臺上
Objection, your honor. Relevance?
反對,法官大人,問題相關嗎
It speaks to his qualifications as an expert witness, Your Honor.
判斷他作為鑒定人是否合格,法官大人
I'll allow.
允許提問
Yes, a patient died.
是,有名病人死了
And was a malpractice suit filed against you for physician error?
是否有人以醫療失誤為由起訴你玩忽職守呢
That case was sealed.
那個案件被封存了
I didn't ask you if it was sealed.
我沒有問你是否被封存
I asked if it was filed.
我問的是,是否提起了訴訟
It was.
是
And settled? For almost nothing
和解了嗎,幾乎沒什么...
Objection, your honor.
反對,法官大人
Move to strike. The case is sealed.
要求撤消提問,案件已被封存
The witness isn't allowed to testify
目擊者不能提供
to the details of that settlement.
關于該和解的證詞
Sustained.
反對有效
Have you practiced medicine since?
你此后進行過醫療工作嗎
Yes, I've been practicing.
對,一直在進行
I'm sorry, what I meant to say is have you performed surgery,
抱歉,我想問你是否實施過手術
The job you spent seven years training to do?
為這一技能你訓練了七年
No.
沒有
What, loss of confidence?
怎么,信心不足嗎
They wouldn't let you?
還是他們不讓
Objection. Speculation.
反對,推測行為
I want an answer to my question.
我希望問題得到回答
I chose to do other things.
我選擇做其他事
Other things that don't involve the chance of you killing people?
其他沒有致死風險的事情嗎
Objection! Withdrawn.
反對,撤回
What's your primary source of income?
你收入的基本來源是什么
I work as an expert witness.
鑒定人
so you testify now to make a living,
你現在以作證維生
because you don't trust yourself to do the job
因為你認為自己做不好
that you were trained to do?
本身受訓該做的工作嗎
I can speak to the facts of this case
我可以證實這宗案件的事實
Yes, you can speak to them,
對,你可以證實
but how are we supposed to trust your opinion about them
但連你自己都明顯的不信任自己
when you clearly don't trust yourself?
讓我們如何信任你
You raised some doubts about my expert.
你質疑了我的專家
That isn't gonna get this case dismissed.
那也不會讓這個案子撤銷的
Maybe not, but if that's the best expert you can come up with,
可能不會,但如果這是你能找到最好的專家
then your client just got a taste of how this trial is gonna go.
那你的客戶大概能看到這場審訊的結果
My client is not gonna drop this case,
我的客戶不會撤訴的
and neither am I.
我也不會
Well, then you are forcing me to use this.
那你是逼我走這步棋了
It's a picture of Mr. Foreman at his daughter's wedding.
這是福爾曼先生在女兒婚禮上的照片
It's a picture of Mr. Foreman drinking alcohol
這是福爾曼先生在女兒婚禮上
at his daughter's wedding.
喝酒的照片
It's a toast. It was one sip.
那是祝酒,不過一小口
One sip two hours before his stent supposedly malfunctioned.
他的支架失靈兩小時前的一小口
Alcohol was strictly forbidden following his surgery,
他術后嚴禁飲酒
which makes him liable for his own death.
所以他的死亡是自身的責任
This is a total twisting of the facts.
這完全是扭曲事實
You can't prove this caused anything.
你證明不了它引起了任何事
You can't prove it was only one sip,
你也沒法證明這只是一小口
and it doesn't matter, because I submit this,
其實也無所謂,因為一旦我上交了這張照片
it's contributory negligence, and your case is gone.
那就是受害者本身的過失,你的案子就沒了
And you say I'm a monster.
你還說我是怪物嗎
Being a monster would be putting your client
那是因為你把你的客戶
on the stand and making her testify
讓她親自出庭作證
that her husband's death was his own damn fault.
她丈夫的死是咎由自取
Hi, Donna.
你好啊,唐娜
Hi, Louis.
你好,路易
I'm nothing if not a big man,
我是個有擔當的爺們
and I am not ashamed to admit when I am wrong.
出錯的時候我會低頭認錯
You got Mike's transcript.
你拿到邁克的成績單了
Arrived this morning.
今早剛送到
Imagine that, Mike Ross went to Harvard.
快看啊,邁克·羅斯是哈佛畢業的呢
What a shocker. You were right.
真"不敢相信"啊,你說得對
Never should have doubted it.
從不該懷疑他
You know, it's just hard to imagine a world
只是很難相信
in which Sheila made a mistake, though.
希拉竟然也會出錯
Well, it's just good you can put this to bed
起碼這事已經真相大白
once and for all.
你可以消停了
Yeah, see, that's the thing.
還有個事兒
If Sheila's competence is that important to her,
既然希拉這么看重自己的能力
I need to tell her about this, so she can fix it.
我應該告訴她,看她怎么辦
You know what, Louis?
對了,路易
It occurred to me after we talked
我剛想起來
that I'm the only one who has the list of associates
我是唯一有當天哈維面試過的
that interviewed with Harvey that day.
助理候選人名單的人
That can't be right,
不是啊
'Cause I got a copy off the general server.
我從總服務器上下載了一份名單
You got a copy by bullying Benjamin
你拿到名單是靠威脅本杰明
into accessing my private files off my hard drive.
從而非法侵入了我的私人硬盤
That doesn't sound like me. Louis.
這不像我的作風啊,路易
Okay, I did it, but that was only 'cause I was concerned.
好吧,是我干的,可是我真的很好奇嘛
So your concern gives you the right to invade my privacy?
你好奇就可以隨意侵犯我的隱私嗎
I...what? No, it was just a file.
我...啥,就一個文件而已
How dare you?
好大的膽子
You pretend to be this gallant man.
你一副相貌堂堂的樣子
You make a big show of how you would never cross into my area
對天發誓絕不涉足我的私人空間
without my permission.
除非我允許
I am gallant, and I would never dare.
我就是相貌堂堂,也沒膽侵犯你
You wouldn't dare, because you'd have to do it to my face.
你是沒膽當著我的面這么做
But you have no problem breaking my trust behind my back,
可背后搗鬼的事你可一點都不在乎
and that not only pisses me off,
我不光是生氣
but it makes me question...
我甚至開始懷疑
whether I want to have a relationship with you at all.
我到底還要不要和你再說一句話
I'm so sorry, Donna.
非常抱歉,唐娜
No, Louis, you know what...
行了,路易,別說了
No, no, no, Donna, I'm sorry. No, I can't.
唐娜,我都道歉了,我沒法
No, no, no, no. I can't...I can't even...
別別別,我沒法...
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. No, shh! Don't speak.
我錯了,我錯了,先閉嘴
I cannot even look at you right now.
我都沒法看你
And I don't even know why I'm gonna tell you this,
不過我還是費心提醒你一句
but if you pissed me off that much,
連我都被你氣成這樣
what do you think Sheila's gonna do
如果希拉發現你辜負了她的信任
when you tell her you violated her trust?
她會作何反應呢
You're right.
說的有理
Thank you, Donna,
謝謝你,唐娜
for putting your anger on hold long enough to help me salvage
憋了這么久才發作,以拯救我生命中
the single most important nonfeline relationship of my life.
唯一一段不是跟貓咪展開的戀情
Someone's been a bad boy. Sheila.
你又淘氣了,希拉
You thought I wouldn't find out?
你以為我發現不了嗎
I hoped you wouldn't.
我希望是
If you wanted a pair of my underwear,
你想要人家的小內內
you should have just asked.
就直說嘛
Oh, that, Sheila.
你說這個啊,希拉
God, what are you doing here?
你來這里干嘛啊
Aren't you happy I'm here?
你不高興看到我嗎
Of course, absolutely.
我當然高興
You don't seem happy. I'm overjoyed.
你看起來沒那么高興,我高興過頭了
I'm just, you know...I'm just surprised.
我就是...很驚喜嘛
But you're all nervous and sweaty.
可你緊張得渾身冒汗
Come on, you know my sweat ducts get excited
你知道的,我每次看見你
when they see you. Good.
就激動成這樣,那好
Because your sweat ducts are going to be working overtime.
看來你要再過度激動一點了
What?
什么意思
The Chilton, room 305, tonight.
奇爾頓飯店, 305房,今晚等你哦
You didn't have to come all the way over here
你不必為了放棄案子
just to drop the case.
還特意跑一趟
I came here to tell you you're doing the wrong thing.
我是來告誡你別做錯事的
I don't need a lecture from you on right and wrong.
我用不著聽你的是非觀
You once asked me how I live with myself.
你之前問,我如何面對自己
Well, somewhere along the way, I realized I had a choice
這么多年以來,我曾有個機會
not to be on the side that made me feel like shit.
讓自己看起來不這么混蛋
You're on that side now. Yeah, I don't feel like shit.
你現在就這個處境,我可不是混蛋
That's because you're telling yourself you're doing your job.
因為你覺得你在自盡其責
And I'm telling you that you're bullying someone
但實際上,你只是在踐踏某人
who deserves your sympathy.
而不是同情他
You really want to play the bullying card?
你好意思提"踐踏"
My grandmother lost her only son.
我奶奶失去了唯一的兒子
You used her grief against her.
她這么痛苦,你卻利用了她
This has nothing to do with that.
跟這個無關
Look, I know, you need me to be the villain...
我理解,你把我看成個惡棍
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
You are the villain.
你本來就是惡棍
Well, then congratulations, because you just became me.
那么恭喜了,你現在跟我一樣了
What are you talking about?
你說什么呢
Your father had two drinks on the night he was killed.
你父親身亡當晚喝了兩杯酒
That was the reason I was able to get your grandmother to settle.
所以我才能讓你祖母達成和解
It's not every day I get off the elevator
一出電梯就看到大個子
and find someone in my firm that makes me look short.
這可不是每天都能碰到
So you've seen our newest client?
看來你見過新客戶了
You mean Scottie's newest client.
你指斯科特的新客戶
Michael Phelps may be her client,
邁克爾·菲爾普斯或許是她的客戶
but we're gonna get Speedo.
但我們也能拿到速比濤(泳衣廠商)
And why should that make me change my mind?
我為什么要因此改變主意呢
Because their fee is worth more than her buyin.
因為他們給的報酬比讓她的入股費更高
You still think this is about money.
你還認為這只是錢的問題
I told this to Scottie, and now I'm going to tell it to you.
我已經告訴過斯科特,現在我再告訴你
We've had too much turnover.
我們的人事變動太多了
We can't have any more.
不能再變了
Jessica, I'm telling you she's in.
杰西卡,我告訴你,她入伙了
Then she shouldn't have any problem
那她就更不用擔心
putting her money where her mouth is.
把錢放入自己公司里了
It's not right.
不是這樣的
Harvey, it's time you and I had the talk.
哈維,我們該談談這件事了
I know where babies come from.
我知道孩子是怎么來的
But do you know how couples stay together?
可你知道情侶間要如何相處嗎
What are you getting at?
你想說什么
When Daniel and I took over the firm,
丹尼爾和我接管這間律所的時候
We had a hearttoheart.
我們推心置腹地談過了
He had a philosophy that I agreed to live by.
他有個理念我十分贊同
Daniel was a piece of shit.
丹尼爾就是坨狗屎
Doesn't mean his philosophy was.
那不代表他的理念也是
I'm listening.
洗耳恭聽
He told me, for a partnership to work,
他告訴我,要維持合伙人關系
there has to be trust between number one and number two.
一把手和二把手之間必須有信任
You don't have to agree with me,
你不一定要贊同我
but you have to trust that I listen to you,
但你必須相信,我會聽你的意見
that my decisions are reasoned,
我的決定是合理的
and that I am doing what I think is right.
以及我會做我認為對的事
Jessica
杰西卡
You can't have two presidents, Harvey.
公司不能有兩個老大
Now I chose to trust you when you said
現在我選擇相信你說的
you didn't want to be managing partner.
你不想成為經營合伙人
Was that true or not? It was.
那是真的嗎,是
Then I need you to accept this.
那你就得接受這個
What if I had an idea
如果我有個主意
where maybe we can both get what we want?
能讓我們都得償所愿呢
I'm listening.
洗耳恭聽
That's never happened to me before.
我從來沒這樣過
It's okay. No, it isn't.
沒事的,不,有事
Black Hawk Down.
《黑鷹墜落》
First of all,
首先
that's an amazing movie, and you should be proud
那部電影很棒,你該感到驕傲
that you are associated with it.
能用它來雙關
And second of all, I think I know what the problem is.
其次,我想我知道問題所在
You do?
真的嗎
It's about what happened in the file room.
是因為檔案室里發生的事
Listen, sheila, I can't tell you
聽著,希拉,我都說不出
how that's been weighing on my mind.
那件事有多讓我苦惱
No, I get it.
不,我明白
Now that we've declared our love,
現在我們已經正式戀愛了
you think of me as a good girl.
你認為我是個好女孩
And you need me to be bad.
但你希望我是個壞女孩
What? It happens all the time.
什么,這很正常
We're in a relationship now, and you think that changes
我們現在確定關系了,你覺得
the nature of our sexual relationship.
這會改變我們性關系的本質
But I am here to assure you...
但我向你保證
I can be bad.
我可以很壞的
Okay, that's not actually what Liar.
好吧,其實這不是我… 騙人
Take it easy.
冷靜點
I am being serious right now.
我是說認真的
You think I'm not being serious?
你覺得我不是認真的
I'm deadly serious.
我認真的要命
Say it again.
再叫一遍
Well, what do you know?
你知道嗎
The Dark Knight Rises.
《黑暗騎士崛起》
She went for it. She did?
她同意了,是嗎
One catch.
只是有個條件
What?
什么
You have to sign an ironclad noncompete.
你得簽一份萬無一失的非競爭條款
You can't represent any Pearson Specter clients
如果你離開,你就不能代理
if you leave.
皮爾遜斯佩克特的任何客戶
Including Phelps? Including Phelps.
包括菲爾普斯,包括菲爾普斯
How is that any different than paying in early?
那和之前說的讓我付錢入伙有什么區別
It's $1/2 million different. Harvey.
有五十萬的區別,哈維
Scottie, this is the best we're gonna do.
斯科特,這已經是最好的條件了
Phelps brings in the money.
菲爾普斯是個財神
But if you leave and take him away,
但如果你離開了還把他帶走了
What good does that do Jessica?
這對杰西卡有什么好處呢
Jessica or you?
杰西卡還是你
Are you kidding? Are you questioning me?
你在說笑嗎,你在質疑我嗎
You've been known to manipulate situations before.
你之前就總是操縱整個局勢
If it were up to me, I'd waive your whole buyin.
要是我說了算,我就直接讓你入伙了
Now I know you're full of shit.
現在我知道了你就是個人渣
You're right, I am.
沒錯,我是
So get your check ready, 'cause in six months, you're paying it.
準備好支票,六個月后,你就得付錢了
Are we really doing this?
我們真要這么做嗎
Sign it. Give it to Jessica.
簽了它,交給杰西卡
Tomorrow we'll celebrate with dinner at my place.
明天我們就在我家吃晚飯慶祝
Where did you get this?
你從哪弄來的
Rinaldi.
里納爾迪
Mike, I know what you're thinking,
邁克,我知道你在想什么
But your father wasn't legally drunk.
但法律上來說你父親沒有喝醉
Yeah, but he wasn't sober either.
是,但他也不是完全清醒
And how do I know those two drinks aren't
而且我怎么知道那兩瓶酒
the split second that he needed not to...
是不是剛好就是他...
You don't know that this had
你并不知道那和這次事故
anything to do with the accident.
有沒有關系
Rachel, do you have any idea how many times I have wished
瑞秋,你知不知道我有多希望
that they hadn't gone out that night
那晚他們沒有出門
or that they had taken a different route home
或者他選了別的路線回家
or any one of a thousand other things,
或者其他上千種可能
but the one thingthe one thing that I never wished
但只有一件,只有一件是我沒想過的
is that my father hadn't been drinking
就是我父親被醉鬼撞死的那晚
the night that he got killed by a drunk
沒喝酒就好了
I know he wasn't perfect.
我知道他不是完人
But he was.
但他曾經是
He was perfect to me, and...
他對我來說是完美的
I don't want to have to wonder
而我不想懷疑
if this is all his fault.
這是否全是他的錯
Mike.
邁克
He is just trying to get to you.
他就是想讓你這樣
Well, he's got to me.
那他成功了
I mean, how am I any different than him, Rachel?
我是說,我和他又有什么差別呢,瑞秋
Because it's a bullshit claim.
因為這是一起扯淡的訴訟
I don't know.
我不知道
I know I'm gonna win.
我知道我會贏
But I don't know.
但我不知道該不該
Here you are.
你在這啊
Been looking all over for you. Why?
我到處找你來著,怎么了
I just wanted to apologize once again
我只是想為我侵犯你
for crossing the threshold of your electronic area.
電腦里的隱私再次道歉
It's okay, Louis.
沒關系,路易
No, no, I breached your mainframe.
不,不,我入侵了你的計算機
No excuse.
我愧對你
Why is your face so red?
你的臉怎么這么紅
It's because you gave me the greatest advice in the world.
因為你給了我一個世上最棒的建議
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Let's just say that I'm never gonna tell sheila what I did
總之我永遠不會告訴希拉
in that file room that night, ever.
那晚我在檔案室的事,永遠不
Apology accepted.
那我接受你的道歉
Now if you'll excuse me,
現在失陪一下
I need to put some peas on my face.
我得往臉上糊點豌豆消腫
Your move didn't work. I didn't go into a tailspin.
你那招沒用,我并沒因此退縮
I wasn't trying to send you into a tailspin.
我沒打算讓你退縮
I was just trying to get you to understand.
我只是想讓你了解真相
Well, I do understand.
我現在了解了
That doesn't mean I'm gonna sell my client out.
但那不代表我會出賣我的客戶
Then why are we here?
那你是來干嘛的
You want to sue someone, you should sue these people.
你要起訴,應該起訴這些人
They're the ones that make the medicine
支架上的藥物涂層
that stent was coated with.
就是他們制作的
And you know that medicine has something to do with this case?
你知道這些藥物和這個案子有關嗎
I know there's as much evidence against them
我知道足夠多的不利于他們的證據
as there is against my client.
和不利我客戶的證據一樣多
That's why you're pointing me there,
你告訴我這些
because they're not your client.
就因為他們不是你的客戶
You know, nothing's gonna bring Mr. Foreman back.
福爾曼先生不會起死回生
Just like there's nothing
就像我的父母
that's gonna bring my parents back.
也不會回來了
This is the best way I can see to get your client compensation.
這是我能想到讓你客戶得到償金最好的辦法
If you think you're doing the right thing, you're wrong.
如果你以為你做了正確的事,那你錯了
I'm trying to help,
我只是想幫忙
but I'm not gonna sell my client out.
但我不會出賣我的客戶
It's a half measure.
這只是個折衷的辦法
All right, then here's the other half.
好吧,還有另一個辦法
I pointed out your Achilles' heel
我指出的你的致命弱點
when I found that photo, and I found it on Facebook.
就是那張照片,我在臉書上找到的
Do your client a favor, and have them take it down
幫你客戶個忙,讓他們在你提交訴訟前
before you file that suit.
把照片刪掉吧
So you're gonna fly back to London, get your life in order,
所以你要飛回倫敦,安排好你的生活
and move back in two weeks.
兩周內搬回來
Tickets are booked.
票已經定好了
Here's to your new partnership.
敬嶄新的合伙關系
I just have one question.
我只有一個問題
Why did Jessica specifically make me agree to something
為什么杰西卡會明確答應我
that's a standard part of your contracts?
只有你合同里有的條款
You checked up on me.
你查我
I didn't check up on you. I'm thorough.
我沒有查你,我只是深入了解了一下
What's the difference?
有區別嗎
God damn it, Harvey, don't change the subject.
老天,哈維,別轉移話題
What did you do?
你做了什么
I fronted your buyin.
我替你付了買入股份款
I knew it. You bought me.
我就知道,你買下了我
I didn't buy you, I bought us time.
我不是買你,我是給我們倆時間
That is a lawyer's response, and it's bullshit.
這是律師的回答,這是扯淡
How could you do that?
你怎么能這么做
Scottie, you're acting like I killed someone.
斯科特,你的反應就像我殺了人一樣
I didn't.
我沒殺人
You paid so that I could sleep with you
你買下我,然后我就能和你睡覺
and be here at the same time!
同時還能留在這
Do you know what that makes me? Lucky?
你知道這給我什么感覺嗎,覺得幸運嗎
That's not funny. I didn't mean it to be.
不好笑,我沒搞笑
I paid because I want you to stay.
我出錢是因為我希望你留下來
I did it as a romantic gesture.
我把它當作浪漫之舉
Yeah, well, pretty woman may have been a romantic movie,
是啊,美女或許愛演浪漫電影
But Julia Roberts was still a hooker.
但朱莉亞·羅伯茨還是個妓女
Now you come up with a movie reference?
又開始說電影了嗎
Harvey, can you imagine how that makes me feel
哈維,你能想象我發現這件事后
to find that out?
是什么感受嗎
Well, what do you want me to say, huh?
你到底想讓我說什么呢
I'm not perfect at this,
我不擅長做這種事
and you don't have to believe that was romantic,
你也不必把這當作浪漫
but it would be nice if you believed that I thought it was.
但如果你愿意相信我的話是最好了
Harvey, it would have been romantic
哈維,如果杰西卡不肯讓步
if you had begged me to stay when Jessica wouldn't budge,
而你求著我留下,那才是浪漫
but this, this is not romantic.
但這,這不是浪漫
This is manipulative.
這是操控
You were about to take a job somewhere else.
你都打算去別的地方工作了
That's what makes it manipulative!
所以說你操控欲強
Are you telling me you've never been manipulative with me?
你是在說你從沒操控過我嗎
Not since I've been back.
我回來后從沒有過
I had to learn the hard way,
我努力去克服
and I'm afraid that you haven't learned that at all.
但我恐怕你從沒努力過
So you're saying I'm an asshole?
你是說我是個混蛋嗎
Yes, that is what I'm saying, that you are an asshole,
是啊,我就是這意思,你個混蛋
but what I'm really saying
但我真正想說的是
is that we need to start being honest with each other.
我們應該開始對彼此坦誠
About everything? Everything.
坦誠一切嗎,一切
You know that paper you had to redo,
你重做那份試卷
because Professor Gunn said he never got it?
是因為甘恩教授說他沒有收到
He never got it.
他真的沒收到
Son of a bitch.
狗娘養的
How was I supposed to know
我怎么會知道
you didn't save it to your hard drive?
你沒有存進硬盤里
Because I told you that.
因為我告訴過你
You know I don't listen when you say things.
你知道你說話的時候,我從來不聽的
You are an asshole.
你個混蛋
This is good.
這樣就對了
Honesty is good.
說實話就對了
I told Rebecca Carlin you were gay.
我告訴麗貝卡·卡琳你是基佬
She slept with me anyway.
但她還是跟我睡了
Once.
只睡了一次
Yeah.
對啊
Why did she only sleep with me once?
她為什么只跟我睡一次呢
Because I also told her that you had crabs.
因為我還告訴她你有梅毒
That's not cool.
真不地道
This is good.
這樣真好
It is.
是啊
I am in this, Scottie.
我是認真的,斯科特
Okay.
好吧
So am I.
我也是
Well, let's see what you got, Michael James Ross.
看看你的成績,邁克爾·詹姆斯·羅斯
Magna cum laude.
優等成績
So mr. Smarty pants couldn't even manage summa cum laude?
連咱們的聰明先生也無法獲得最優成績嗎
Yeah, well, so what if I couldn't either?
是啊,我也沒得到,又能怎樣
What? No Law Review?
什么,沒上過《法律評論》
Well, either you weren't asked, or you didn't serve.
要么沒請你,要么你沒投稿
Either way, I win.
管他呢,我贏了
"A"
"A."
"A"
"A."
Bplus in International Law?
國際法"B+"
Oh, come on, I aced that class with my eyes closed.
拜托,我閉著眼睛都拿了最高分
"A" in Contracts. That's legit.
合同法"A" ,這才像話
Aminus in Estate Planning?
遺產規劃"A"
Remind me to not die intestate with Mike Ross around.
邁克要是在,可別忘了無囑而終
Tape measure, as requested.
你要的卷尺
You look really excited.
看起來很興奮啊
Long day. I know.
今天好辛苦,是啊
Is there any chance we can punt this,
我們能不能先放下手頭的活
maybe go grab some dinner?
去吃點東西
We could, or we could accept that moving in together
行啊,或者我們也可以想想
sometimes means we have to just shake off our crappy days
住在一起也許就意味著我們得不計前嫌
and deal with things like furniture negotiations.
處理一些事情,比如商量一下家具
Yeah, that doesn't sound
是啊,這聽上去
like anything I want to accept at all.
我是不可能接受的啊
Too bad.
那慘了
This is your life now.
這是你的命了
Rachel, look, I'm trying...
瑞秋,聽我說,我想
You said that your dad liked to celebrate the little things,
你說你爸爸喜歡慶祝一些小事情
and I thought maybe we should start doing that too.
我想也許我們也該開始那么做
You mean like furniture negotiations?
比如商量家具嗎
I mean our first date.
我是說我們的初次約會
So does that mean I'm not gonna be able to eat anything?
看來我什么也別想吃了
'cause I didn't like anything on the menu that night.
因為那晚菜單上的東西我都不喜歡
That wasn't our first date.
那不是我們的初次約會
Our first date was in the law library.
我們初次約會是在法律圖書室
Sushi. Sushi.
壽司,壽司
That was my first case.
那是我的第一個案子
I know.
我知道
Oh, you were so green.
你那時太嫩了
Harvey came in and told us to stop playing footsie.
哈維跑進來讓咱們別在桌底下調情
Oh, I remember that.
我還記得
I wanted to do a lot more than play footsie with you.
我那時可不止想跟你在桌底下調情
I know.
我知道
I caught you staring at me five times.
我看到你看了我五次
Oh, so I guess you didn't catch all the other times then.
那看來還有好多次你沒看到
I did, just trying to let you off the hook.
我看到了,只是想放你一馬
Rachel...
瑞秋
This is perfect.
這太完美了
Not yet.
還沒呢
Now it is.
現在才完美
So where's the chair?
椅子在哪里
No.
不行
You wanted to see me?
您找我
Professor Gerard's legal ethics classyou take it?
你有沒有上吉拉德教授的法律職業道德課
Of course, everyone had to take it.
當然有了,每個人都得上的
What'd you get?
你得了多少分
Killed it. I got an aminus.
輕松拿下,我拿了個"A"
Out of curiosity,
不奇怪
did you ever hear of anybody ever getting an aplus?
你聽說過誰得了"A+"嗎
What? No.
什么,沒有
He's famous for never giving higher than an "A."
他就是以給分不超過"A"出名的
He doesn't believe in it.
他不搞這套
Thank you, Simon. That'll be all.
謝謝,薩蒙,沒事了