This is a copy of the letter you wrote to the District Attorney
這是你威脅要揭發我的時候
when you threatened to expose me.
寫給地方檢察官的信
You ever do send that letter, you're in the same boat as me.
如果你把那封信發出去,你也自身難保了
You want to move in here?
你想搬進來
I've only ever been here twice,
我只來過這里兩次
and both times were with you.
兩次都是和你一起來的
You beat me on the dissolution negotiation,
只要你在解約談判上打敗了我
you get your name on the door.
你就能成為冠名合伙人了
If you think you're gonna win this time,
假如你覺得你這次能贏的話
you've got another thing coming.
你就大錯特錯了
You ready to use your relationship with Rachel
你真的準備好利用你和瑞秋的關系
to get her father to turn?
去拉攏她爸爸了么
Doesn't matter, because I'm not gonna do that.
那不重要,因為我沒打算那么做
Folsom Foods. This is about Harvey Specter,
福爾松食品公司,是對哈維·斯佩克特
Jessica Pearson, and their divorce negotiations,
杰西卡·皮爾遜,以及他們的分家談判有好處
and you don't go to the one you didn't marry
你不能為了跟家里人較勁
to stick it to the one you did.
而去投靠外人
That's a check from Folsom Foods.
福爾松食品公司的支票
It's the remainder of what they owe us.
這是他們欠我們的所有余款
If you crush me, I'll have nothing.
如果你執意擊敗我,我就一無所有了
He was bullying me.
他當時是在欺負我
So you used me to bully him back.
所以你就利用我倒打一耙
If you don't want to live with me,
如果你不想和我住
why don't you just tell me?
你為什么不直截了當告訴我呢
I just need some time.
我還需要些時間
Hessington Oil just fired us. Scottie betrayed me.
海辛頓石油解雇了我們,斯科特騙了我
I gave you my word, and I honored it.
既然我跟你承諾了,我就會遵守
Something dropped from the sky,
我一說要放你一馬
tilted everything in your favor right after I cut you a break?
就突然刮起東風,讓你開始轉劣勢為優勢嗎
I am not going to dissolve this merger.
我不會再解散這次合并了
You already signed the agreement.
你已經簽署了協議
Then sue me.
那就起訴我啊
Scottie didn't get us fired. Ava Hessington did.
斯科特沒有害我們被解雇,是艾娃·海辛頓
She's suing all of us.
她還起訴了我們所有人
I got into Stanford.
我被斯坦福錄取了
You have something to say to me?
你有話要跟我說嗎
I'm sorry, Scottie.
我很抱歉,斯科特
I didn't believe you, but you were telling the truth.
你說實話我沒相信
Why does it always have to be so
為什么非要這么...
I said I was sorry. You didn't mean it.
都說抱歉了,你不是真心的
I meant it.
我是真心的
But just because I was wrong about you betraying me
你的確沒有出賣我
doesn't mean I was wrong to think you might have done it.
但這種可能性不是沒有
See, this is what I mean, Harvey.
我就說吧,哈維
If you thought anything of me, you'd know I'd never do that.
你要確實看重我,就知道我絕不會這么做
I do think something of you,
我確實如此
which is why I'm going to tell you this: get out.
所以我現在才要跟你說,退出吧
Honor the dissolution agreement and move on.
遵守解約協議,別管這事了
You've got to be kidding me.
開什么玩笑
You want me to put all the liability on Edward?
你要我把責任都推給愛德華
The liability belongs on Edward.
本就是他的責任
So when you say that you think something of me,
你說你想過我
what you actually mean is you want me to help you
其實是想讓我幫你
to bail on Darby International.
踢走達比國際吧
Scottie, when this lawsuit's over,
斯科特,這場官司結束以后
there's not going to be a Darby International.
就再也沒有達比國際了
You don't know that. What I know is
你怎么知道,我知道
you have a chance to get another job
在一切亂套之前
before everything hits the fan. You won't in another week.
你還有機會跳槽,一周后就難說了
I won't need another job when I right the ship.
等我挽回頹勢,就不需要跳槽了
You're not going to right the ship.
你做不到
If you were on that jury, the only question you'd ask
如果你是陪審員,你只會問一個問題
is how many zeroes to put on the check.
那就是在支票上寫幾個零
You want me to turn my back on the man
你要我背叛
that I've been in the foxhole with for the last ten years.
那個過去十年與我并肩作戰的人
Would you do the same?
換做是你,會這么做嗎
If that man turned out to have sanctioned murder
如果那人背著我認可買兇殺人
without my knowledge and let me take the hit, I would.
又讓我來背黑鍋,我會的
Well...like it or not, you're in the foxhole with me.
不管你喜不喜歡,咱倆現在是一條船上的人了
So order a glass of your Macallan 20pretentious,
點一杯麥卡倫桶藏20年蘇格蘭威士忌
and let's figure out how we're going to fight this together.
談談怎么齊心協力打這場仗吧
You haven't said a word all night.
你一整晚都沒說話
Are we going to talk about this or not?
到底要不要談談這事
What is there to talk about?
有什么好談的
This is why you didn't want to decide
你就是因此,才不想決定
whether to live with me or not, right?
要不要跟我一起住,對吧
Well, it isn't, actually,
其實不是
but you knew that I was applying to Stanford,
你知道我申請了斯坦福大學
and you said that you'd support whatever decision I made.
你說過你會全力支持我的決定
I did, but then you got into Columbia,
我是說過,然后你進了哥倫比亞大學
so I thought that wouldn't matter anymore.
我以為就無所謂了
Because Stanford's in California,
因為斯坦福大學在加州
and Columbia's here. And because Columbia
哥倫比亞大學就在這,因為哥倫比亞大學
is an amazing school and we said we love each other.
是一所非常棒的大學,而且我們說過彼此相愛
Yeah, but it's not that simple.
是的,但這事沒這么簡單
It sounds that simple to me.
對我來說就這么簡單
What I mean is
我的意思是
I'm not built the same as you.
我跟你不同
I need to decide what school is better for me
在我考慮你,我們的關系,以及其它事之前
before factoring in you or us or anything else.
我得先看哪所學校比較適合我
And how exactly do you plan on doing that?
你要怎么做呢
The same way that I make all the important decisions in my life,
就跟做出人生中其他重大決定一樣
by weighing the pros and cons of both schools.
權衡兩所學校的利弊
And where does not being with me rank on that list?
那不能跟我在一起是利還是弊呢
You're missing the point.
你沒抓住重點
I am trying to figure out which school is best for me
我要排除其他因素來考慮哪所學校
in a vacuum. No, you're missing the point.
最適合我,不,你才沒抓住重點
You're trying to figure out what school is best for you
你好像我不存在一樣,去考慮哪所學校適合你
as though I didn't exist, but I do.
但我確實存在啊
Mike Rachel, I'm not saying
邁克... 瑞秋,我不是讓你
that you have to go to Columbia.
非要去上哥倫比亞大學
We're adults. We're together.
我們都是成年人了,我們是情侶
At some point, you're going to have to factor that in too.
你總要把這點計入考慮的
She go for it? No, she didn't.
她同意嗎,不同意
Then if Scottie won't separate from us amicably,
既然她不肯乖乖就范
we'll make her do it forcibly.
那只能逼她這么做了
Jessica, I don't want to start another war with her.
杰西卡,我不想和她開戰
Then what's your idea? My idea is
那你想怎么辦,我想
we act like lawyers and we fight the lawsuit.
我們像律師一樣跟他們打官司
On its merits?
實事求是嗎
Edward Darby sanctioned murder. We don't stand a chance.
愛德華·達比認可了買兇殺人,我們毫無贏面
Jessica Harvey, you know I'm right,
杰西卡... 哈維,你知道我是對的
and it's what you told Scottie
你也跟斯科特說清楚了
it's the truth, and just because she can't see it
這就是事實,她看不明白
doesn't mean we have to live with it.
不代表我們得一起遭殃
No, we don't.
的確
I need you to get in a room with Ava
我要你去找艾娃
and offer our testimony against Edward
提出我們將指證愛德華
in exchange for taking our names off the lawsuit.
前提是她不再起訴我們
What about when Scottie finds out?
讓斯科特發現了怎么辦
Thanks.
謝了
11:08.
11點08分
You know, I could have you sanctioned
我能以和解會議遲到為由
for being late to a settlement conference.
讓你受到制裁
Tanner, what the hell are you doing here, and how the hell
坦納,你來這里干什么
did you insinuate yourself with Ava Hessington?
你又是怎么拉攏艾娃·海辛頓的
Jealous? No, I just thought Hessington
嫉妒嗎,不,只是我以為海辛頓
was in the oil business, not the snake oil business.
是做石油生意的,而不是萬靈油生意
They diversified.
他們經營多樣化
Where's Ava? Ava's not here,
艾娃在哪,不在這里
because she's not interested in your offer
因為你提出要指證愛德華·達比
to testify against Edward Darby.
她毫無興趣
I'm not the one who did this to her.
這事又不怪我
Aren't you? Didn't you pull your typical bullshit
是嗎,難道你沒忽悠之前的律師
to get the original attorney thrown off this case?
逼他放棄這件案子嗎
To win the damn case. Well, instead of winning it,
我是為了勝訴,但你不僅沒勝訴
it led to Ava being charged with murder.
還害艾娃被控謀殺
A charge I got her off of
我找出真兇
by finding the people who were actually responsible.
幫她洗脫罪名了
Sorry, Harv, but that's not enough,
抱歉,哈維,這可不夠
And Ava has no intention of letting you off the hook.
艾娃也沒有放你一馬的意思
Ava or you?
是艾娃還是你
We both know you tracked her down
我們都知道你找她只是為了實現
because of your lifelong, nevergonnahappen dream
那個永遠都無法實現的畢生夢想
to beat me. I never heard of
打敗我,她來找我之前
Ava Hessington until she walked through my door.
我從沒聽說過艾娃·海辛頓這個人
Bullshit. You have a subscription
扯淡,你每月一劑針對
to Harvey Specter monthly, and I know it.
哈維·斯佩克特的處方,這我知道
Okay, you got me.
好吧,被你發現了
I knew exactly who she was
她走進我辦公室大門時
the second she walked through my door
我就知道她是誰了
My chance to take your lunch money.
我搶走你飯碗的機會
Well, let me make you an advance payment.
我給你預支點工資吧
Why don't you use this
建議你用這個給你媽打個電話
to call your mom and tell her to get the tissues ready,
讓她準備好紙巾
because you're 02 against me,
你我的比分是零比二
and the 0 isn't the number that's going to change.
而要變的數字,不是那個零
We should have known
我們早該料到
Tanner was behind this whole thing.
坦納是整個事件的幕后黑手
According to Tanner,
坦納跟我說
Ava went to him, not the other way around.
是艾娃去找的他,不是他找的艾娃
You believe that shit? Not for a second.
他的話你信嗎,當然不信
Who am I putting in the cross hairs,
那我應該集中火力對付誰
Tanner or Ava? At the moment, no one.
坦納還是艾娃,現在誰都不要對付
Tanner's going to depose me, then we'll see what we see.
坦納想對我取證,我們走著瞧
Come on, Harvey, you got to give me one of them.
拜托,哈維,你得讓我干活啊
You've got to be kidding me.
你開什么玩笑
You got girlfriend troubles, don't you?
你跟你女朋友有事對不對
Okay, I'm just asking for an assignment, that's all.
我只是讓你給我派任務,僅此而已
Don't tell me, quarterback asked her to the prom?
別跟我說是有四分衛請她參加舞會
Okay, first of all, I specifically haven't
首先,我沒有明確地
bothered you with any of this. Until now.
用這類問題打擾你,現在打擾了
I was just asking for an assignment.
我只是想要你給我派個任務
Captain pinstripe's the one who brought up the girlfriend,
是你提到女朋友這個話題的
and second of all, people actually had girlfriends
其次,正常人高中畢業之后
after high school, which you wouldn't know,
都會交到女朋友的,這個你肯定不知道
because emotionally, you never graduated.
因為情感上你根本就沒畢業
Well, I guess you're the expert,
這么說來你肯定是專家了
because the only thing you graduated from is high school.
因為你也就只是高中畢業
Why you got to go there, man?
何必如此,哥們
This predicts a candidate's success rate,
這個可以預測候選人的成功率
and then this crossreferences it
然后這個可以用來將成功率
with your firm's employment needs.
和你們公司的雇傭需求做交叉參考
Wait a second, you're running two programs at the same time?
等等,你同時進行著兩個項目嗎
Yeah, I don't bend over backwards for just anyone.
對,我不會隨便對任何人都竭盡全力的
Hold on to that thought.
這個觀念不錯
In the meantime, I need you to put this guy on the list.
此外,我需要你把這個人加入名單
Uhhuh. I already did.
已經加入了
Would you look at this place?
你看看這里
I mean, it's like a war room in here.
就像作戰會議室一樣
Mmhmm. Speaking of wartime,
說到戰時
I'm in the mood to do battle in the bedroom.
我現在正想在臥室戰斗一番呢
Not now!
現在不行
Muddles my mind. I need to focus.
會讓我思想混亂的,我需要集中注意力
I get it, you want to keep looking at candidates.
我懂了,你想繼續找候選人
Yeah.
對
Check out this bad boy right here.
看看這個孩子
Where'd you get this? Harvard archives.
你從哪里弄到手的,哈佛檔案館
Think this guy's partner material?
這個人是做合伙人的料嗎
I'm ready to go to the other room.
我準備好去另一個房間了
Thought that'd do the trick.
早就知道這樣可以
We should bring this in, tape it to the wall.
我們該把這個帶進去,貼在墻上
There's already 50 taped to the ceiling.
天花板上已經貼了五十張了
You won't be looking at the ceiling.
你看不到天花板了
You want this guy to join us?
你想讓這個人加入我們嗎
We're running out of time.
我們得抓緊時間啊
Tanner's deposing Harvey. We need to talk about it.
坦納想對哈維取證,我們得談談
Who's going to handle it? I am.
這件事歸誰管,我
I don't want to step on your toes,
我無意冒犯
but don't we want to consider outside counsel?
但我們不是該請外部律師嗎
We've gone down that road before.
這個我們試過
Turns out Harvey doesn't play well with others.
事實證明哈維和別人合作并不愉快
Don't I know it.
我又不是不知道
But I still think it's a good idea
但我還是覺得在那個房間里
to have outside counsel in that room.
最好是請個外部律師
I don't think it's a good idea
我覺得不該讓別人
to have anyone else in that room.
進那個房間
So you brought me in here to tell me
也就是說你帶我過來
that you don't want me to be a part of it?
就是要告訴我你不想讓我參與嗎
I brought you in here to tell you to keep your cool.
我帶你來是想告訴你不要緊張
I appreciate the condescending words of wisdom, but I've sat in
我謝謝你的指教,但是我上庭
on about 1,000 depositions and I've never broken a sweat.
都上過一千次了,從來沒有緊張過
You've never sat in one with Travis Tanner.
那是因為你從來沒跟特拉維斯·坦納對峙過
You're gonna need a thick skin,
你需要好好武裝自己
'cause he's gonna try to get under it.
他會想辦法突破你所有防線的
I'm not the one being deposed. Doesn't matter.
他又不是對我取證,這不是重點
Last time he deposed Harvey,
上次他對哈維取證時
it ended with Harvey punching him in the face.
最后以哈維揍了他一拳收場
That's Harvey, not me.
那是哈維,不是我
And if Harvey hadn't done it, I might have.
如果哈維沒那么做,我可能也會的
What are you talking about?
這話什么意思
Tanner knew all about Harvey's mother.
坦納知道哈維母親的事
Came with a whole story about how I'm Harvey's mother
然后講了一整套故事,說我是哈維的母親
and what Harvey wants to do to his mother,
還有哈維想對他母親做什么
and that story was bullshit. I get it.
那個故事簡直就是扯淡,我懂了
He's not going to need a bullshit story with me.
他不需要再聽一個關于我們的扯淡故事
Stanford class schedule and a list of every flight
這是斯坦福的課程表,還有從這里飛去
from here to northern California.
加州北部的每趟航班信息
I would get a lot of time off, and it's really not that far.
我以后會有很多空閑時間,而且那里也沒那么遠
So I guess this means you've made your decision.
也就是說你已經做好決定了
Mike, I need you to listen to me.
邁克,你聽我說
I love you. That's over here.
我愛你,這是一件事
I need to decide where I want to go to school.
我需要決定去哪里上學
That's over here. But I want to be with you
這是另一件事,但無論如何
no matter what, and that's in here.
我想跟你在一起,這是我的心聲
I'm on board with that, Rachel,
這我知道,瑞秋
there's just one problem.
問題只有一個
If you say that longdistance relationships don't work
如果你想說異地戀不會有結果...
I know, you don't want to hear it.
我知道你不想聽
Because we're not most people.
因為我們跟其他人不同
I don't know anyone that has ever
我認識的人中從來沒有
made a longdistance relationship work.
異地戀最后有結果的
Do you?
你呢
Mike, I need to be able to breathe
邁克,我下了很大決心
to make this decision.
才做了這個決定
I'm not the one that's making it that you can't.
讓你無法做決定的不是我
The facts are, but the facts aren't going to change.
而是現實,但是現實是不會改變的
You choose to go to Stanford, most likely it means we're done.
你選擇了斯坦福,基本就意味著我們之間結束了
I don't think you could be any better than that.
我覺得你沒法比這次更棒了
It's like you read my mind.
你會讀心術嗎
I have a reward for you.
我要給你個獎勵
Oh, please, if it's a picture of me as an astronaut,
拜托,如果是我當宇航員的照片
I can't right now. Brian Galloway.
那還是算了吧,布萊恩·加洛威
Top of his class, law review, and one cutthroat mother
班級第一,《法律評論》母親是殺人犯
Oh, my God, he's perfect.
天哪,這是最佳人選
You were hiding him from me?
你之前藏著沒給我看嗎
I've been saving him for you.
我是留著給你
Now, Louis, let's you and I
路易,我們兩個
take the rest of the day off.
今天不去上班了吧
The rest of the day? Yeah, we can play hooky.
今天,對,我們可以翹個班
It'll be fun.
肯定會很有趣的
There's a mastodon exhibit on loan from Bangkok.
有從曼谷租來的乳齒象展覽
Sheila! You know that I can't
希拉,你知道我不能那樣
be unfaithful to my firm like that.
對自己的公司不忠的
I mean, it's bad enough we took a 77minute break
剛才我們用了77分鐘的休息時間做這個
to do what we just did.
已經很不好了
I understand.
我懂
You're dedicated to your work.
你事業心很強
It's one of the things that I admire about you.
這也是我仰慕你的原因之一
Thank you.
謝謝
In fact, unless you have any other candidates for me,
說實話,如果你沒有其它候選人給我了的話
I really have to go.
我真得走了
Thank you.
謝謝
Donna.
唐娜
Oh, he's not here.
他不在
Is there something that I can help you with?
有什么我能幫你的嗎
Come to think of it, I'm not one for office gossip,
突然想起來,雖然我不熱衷于辦公室八卦
but I have to know.
但我還是得有所了解
Are Briscoe and Linhart dating?
布里斯科和林哈特在約會嗎
Oh, my god, big time,
天啊,驚天動地
and it is drama with a capital "D."
簡直就是一出情感大戲
I knew it.
我就知道
What about Van Giessen and Schwarz?
那范吉森和施瓦茨呢
Oh, they were, but it's donezo.
之前是,現在已經分了
Van Giessen thinks Schwarz got too cozy with Boone.
范吉森嫌施瓦茨和布恩走得太近
Tax law Boone? Bankruptcy Boone.
專攻稅法的布恩嗎,擅長解決破產的布恩
I thought she was gay. No, she's not.
我還以為她是蕾絲呢,不,其實不是
What? I knew you'd know.
什么,就知道你什么都清楚
I always do.
一直如此
How long have Mike Ross and Rachel Zane been dating?
邁克·羅斯和瑞秋·贊恩在一起多久了
Um, a few months.
有幾個月了
So it's not casual? No, it's not.
所以挺認真的咯,對,沒錯
Which means he told Robert Zane's daughter his secret.
意味著他把他的秘密告訴了羅伯特·贊恩的女兒
Jessica, I know what you're thinking
杰西卡,我知道你在想什么
You have no idea what I'm thinking.
你完全不知道我在想什么
But for now, I'm thinking that you're not going to say
不過暫時,我想你應該不會
anything about this to either one of them.
向他們倆透露任何風聲吧
And that's not a request.
這可不是什么請求
I won't say a word.
我絕對守口如瓶
Jesus, you look like shit.
老天,怎么這么狼狽
I was up all night. I couldn't sleep.
我一整晚沒睡,睡不著
I told you I didn't need anything on Tanner yet.
我不是告訴你我暫時還不需要調查坦納嗎
I'm not here to talk about Tanner
我不是來找你說坦納的
or the lawsuit or the merger, I just...
也不是案子或者合并的事,我只是
I want to know how you do it.
我想知道你會怎么做
How I do what?
做什么
Not let people in.
不讓別人走進你的心里
I need to know.
我想知道
You don't know what I do and don't do.
你不知道我做了和沒做什么
What I know is that you seem to have relationships
我只知道你有過一段接一段的感情
again and again and they don't eat you up
然而你卻堅如磐石
or spit you out or seem to affect you at all.
仿佛那些經歷對你沒有任何影響
I have a picture of Dorian Gray hanging in my closet.
我衣柜里有幅類似道連·格雷的畫像
It's not funny.
我沒和你開玩笑
I wasn't joking. I was trying to get you to leave
我沒開玩笑,我是想趕你走
so I could have my morning without you judging me.
這樣我就不用一大早聽你在這兒評判我
Harvey, I'm not judging you, all right?
哈維,我沒在評判你,好嗎
I'm justI just need to know what your mindset is.
我只是想知道你是怎么做到的
My mindset is, I don't talk about it.
我的方法是,我從不談這個話題
I don't want to talk about it.
我也不想談論這個話題
I keep my personal here and my business over there.
我把私事放這邊而工作放那邊
I'm happy that's working for you,
我很高興這對你有效果
but it doesn't seem to be working for me.
可這對我不管用
I wasn't giving you advice. I was answering your question.
我沒在給你建議,我只是在回答你的問題
You want advice, call Dr. Phil.
想要建議,去找菲爾醫生
Harvey, I'm not trying to attack you here, okay?
哈維,我沒有想要沖你的意思
I'm struggling with something. I just
是我自己在糾結,我只是
I'm trying to get you take on it.
我是想找你幫忙的
And I'm not trying to be defensive, I'm just telling you
我也沒有反應過度,我想告訴你的是
I don't know everything about everything.
我不是什么都知道的
Look Mike, you want to know how to be a lawyer,
邁克,如果你想知道怎么成為一個律師
I'm your man.
你找對人了
You want to know how to deal with love,
但要想知道怎么處理感情的事
that's not my area.
我教不了你
There's coffee made and bagels in the fridge.
咖啡煮好了,冰箱里有百吉餅
Why don't you take the morning off?
今天早上就請假吧
I've got the deposition. I got to go.
我還要去取證,我得走了
What the hell happened?
發什么了什么
Brian Galloway's weighing offers from seven different firms.
布萊恩·加洛威在權衡七家不同公司的錄用書
Eight if you count yours.
加上你們是八家
Why would you do that to me?
你為什么要這么對我
Is this about the mastodon exhibit?
是因為展覽的事嗎
No, you're committed to your work
不,你致力于你的工作
as I'm committed to mine, and unless I'm mistaken,
我也一樣,除非我弄錯了
we never made a professional commitment to each other.
我們從來沒對彼此做過任何承諾吧
Sheila, I don't need a commitment
希拉,不需要什么承諾
to know that what we have is special and unique.
我知道我們之間的感情是獨特而又非凡的
It's not special, and it's definitely not unique.
沒你想得那么非凡,也一點都不獨特
Okay, well, then I'm going to ask you a question,
行,我就問你一個問題
and I'm only going to ask it once.
而且我也只問一遍
Do you war room with other firms?
你和其他公司的人也上床嗎
You're a lawyer, Louis.
路易,你是個律師
Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.
別問你不想知道答案的問題
I don't know you are.
沒想到你真有過
I'm sorry you feel that way,
很抱歉讓你失望了
but if you can't handle me seeing other firms,
但如果你不能接受我還會見其他公司
then maybe you're not the man that I thought you were,
或許你和我想的不一樣
and maybe you don't deserve Brian Galloway.
或許你的確不配擁有布萊恩·加洛威
Deserve him?
不配擁有他
You don't get to make that determination.
你沒權利做這個斷定
Yes, I do. I'm Sheila Amanda Sazs,
不,我有權,我是希拉·阿曼達·塞茲
and if I say you don't deserve him,
我說你不配擁有他
you don't get to have him. I don't care who you are.
你就得不到他,我才不管你是誰
If I want him, I can have him,
如果我想要,我就能得到他
and I'm going to take him six ways from sunday
我會想盡一切方法得到他
and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
你休想阻止我
Yes, there is,
行啊,你看著
because when I'm done talking to him,
當我和他談完話的時候
there's no way on earth he'll end up at Pearson Darby Specter
他絕不可能去皮爾遜達比斯佩克特工作
or whatever bullshit name
無論最后你們給自己的公司
you guys are calling yourselves this week.
取什么亂七八糟的名字
Now, get out of my way. I have a plane to catch.
現在給我閃開,我還要趕飛機
You're early. So are you.
你提早到了,你也是
I should have known something like this was coming
在你一聲不吭離開之后
when you left without saying a word.
我就該預料到這一幕的發生
What did you expect, a fruit basket
不然呢,你還期待我會給你們
for getting me out of a crime your firm committed?
好人當盡的幕后黑手送上果籃嗎
Ava, I know Travis Tanner fed you a line
艾娃,我知道特拉維斯·坦納為了引你上鉤
to get your business, but
一定說盡好話,但
Mr. Tanner didn't feed me anything.
坦納先生什么都沒和我說過
This is the result of your actions.
這是你們咎由自取
Wait a second, you really did go to him?
等等,真是你去找他的
I looked into you when I was deciding to hire you.
我決定雇傭你之前調查過你
You think I wouldn't do the same thing again
你以為我不會為了對付你
when I decided to come after you?
再做一遍同樣的事嗎
When you looked into me,
你調查我的時候
you found out that whatever I do
你發現的是不管我做過什么
I do it to win, and that's all I ever did for you.
我都是為了贏,這也是我為你做的全部
What you did was intimidate people
你所做的不過是震懾他人
and what it did was backfire onto me.
然后讓我陷入更加窘迫的境地
Well, now I've found someone you can't intimidate,
現在我找到你震懾不了的人
and it's backfiring onto you.
讓你也嘗嘗窘迫的滋味
Now, if you'll excuse me,
不介意的話
I don't need to be here for this.
我應該不需要在這里
So you came here just to vent at me?
所以你來就是為了對我泄憤的嗎
I came here to see if you were at all sorry
我來是想看你是否真心
about the way you handled my case.
對處理我案子的方式感到抱歉
I see that you aren't.
看來你并沒有
Though I imagine you will be
不過我能想象
once Mr. Tanner gets through with you.
等坦納和你接觸之后你會抱歉的
Feels like old times.
感覺和當年一樣
Lot of good memories in this room.
這件屋子里可充滿了美好的回憶
Bring back the taste of blood in your mouth?
回想起嘴里的血腥味了嗎
Oh, I'm a shark, Harvey. I love the taste of blood.
哈維,我是鯊魚,我最愛血腥味了
Speaking of which, when you accepted this case,
說起來,當你接手這個案子的時候
did you make a side deal with Edward Darby
你是否與愛德華·達比達成一個側面協議
where he agreed to make you
如果你贏了
managing partner over jessica pearson if you won?
就讓你代替杰西卡·皮爾遜成為執行合伙人
Yes, I did,
是的,沒錯
but that isn't a side deal. That's an incentive.
但這不是什么側面協議,這是獎勵
What it is is a conflict of interest.
無論如何是利益上的沖突
That is not true.
并非如此
If anything, it made Harvey work harder for Ava.
甚至它讓哈維為艾娃工作得更賣力了
Whatever gets you through the night.
隨你怎么安慰自己
The truth is, Edward Darby doesn't make that deal
事實上,愛德華·達比不會和你達成協議
unless you have leverage. You knew Darby couldn't lose
除非你有籌碼,你知道達比不會輸的
because Stephen Huntley's murders
因為史蒂芬·亨特利犯下的謀殺案
would be discovered. Isn't that correct?
會被發現,是這樣嗎
No, it isn't.
不是的
So prior to her trial starting,
所以說在她的庭審開始之前
you didn't know
你不知道
that Stephen Huntley orchestrated those murders?
史蒂芬·亨特利精心策劃了那些謀殺
No, I didn't.
我不知道
What if I told you
假如你我告訴
I have evidence that you did?
我有證據表明你是知道的呢
I'd say you're full of shit.
我會說你滿嘴屁話
And whether he knew or not is irrelevant,
而且鑒于愛德華·達比堅持說他是知道的
since Edward Darby stipulated that he knew,
并要讓斯佩克特先生對此負責
making Mr. Specter liable anyway.
那么他知不知道都無關緊要
Oh, it's relevant,
還是有關系的
because two days ago, Mr. Specter tried to cut a deal
因為兩天以前斯佩克特先生試圖達成協議
to split off from Edward Darby behind your back.
背著你和愛德華·達比分立
Oh, I see. Harvey didn't tell you.
看來哈維沒告訴你
If Harvey had told me,
假如哈維告訴我了
it wouldn't be going behind my back, any more than I'd blame you for being an asshole.
就不能說是背著我了
Ooh. Feisty and hot.
你真是又好斗又火辣
Now I get why he can't stay away from you.
現在我可算明白了為什么他離不開你了
Tanner, last time, Harvey knocked you out.
坦納,上次是哈維把你打暈了
You don't start acting like a human being this time,
假如這次你還是不能有個人樣
you're gonna have to deal with me.
就是我來修理你了
Hey, I'm not the one
我可不是那個
who screwed my old girlfriend
在自己的舊情人已經訂婚了的情況下
while she was engaged.
還和她搞在一起的人
Kind of a dick move, Harv.
那樣做可真不厚道,小哈
That's enough.
夠了
Wait a second.
等等
How come she jumped in, and you didn't?
為何她跳出來說話了,你卻沒有
She didn't tell you she was engaged.
她沒告訴你她已經訂婚了
Can't trust the hot ones.
火辣的小妞真是不可信
Come after me, Tanner.
你朝我開火就好,坦納
That's what you're here for.
這才是你今天來這里的目的
Oh. I get it. You actually care about her.
我明白了,你事實上是真的在乎她的
I think I've gotten everything I need right now,
我覺得我已經掌握如今所需的全部信息了
but since it was so much fun,
但是既然這樣如此有趣
I'm going to go ahead
我會繼續的
and reserve the right to do this again.
保留權利,以后再來
Hey, do you have a minute? Of course.
有時間嗎,當然
Just wondering if maybe you had a copy of Harvey's deposition.
我就是想知道你有沒有哈維證詞的復印件
Can't you just get one from Harvey?
你不能直接找哈維要一份嗎
I could,
可以是可以
but then I wouldn't be able to show you
但那樣我就沒法展示給你
how I'm letting you have all your space.
我是如何讓你享有自己的空間了
This is space?
這就是你所謂的空間
Yeah, I mean, I'm all the way over here,
是的,我的意思是,我大老遠跑過來
being all spacegiving
就是為了顯得我是愿意給你空間的
and adorable.
是可愛的
As opposed to what you really want to be doing,
這和你真正想做的恰好相反
which is looking at
你其實是想看
my pros and cons list for Columbia and Stanford.
我關于哥倫比亞和斯坦福的的優缺點列表
No, it actually isn't.
不不,真的不是
That list is for you.
那是你的表
It's part of your process, and I'm gonna respect it.
那是你過程中的一部分,我會尊重它的
What changed your mind?
你為什么改變想法了
I went to see Harvey this morning.
我今早去見哈維了
Harvey gave you advice?
哈維給了你建議
No.
沒有
And yes.
其實這么說也可以
I just realized that if I go his way,
我只是意識到假如我照他的方法來
I am gonna lose you.
我就要失去你了
But if I keep going mine,
但是如果堅持我的方法
I'm gonna push you away.
我又會把你推開
So make your decision, and I'll give you your space.
所以你自己做決定吧,我會給你空間的
Thank you.
謝謝你
You go to stanford... we'll beat the odds.
你去上斯坦福,我們會克服困難的
Son of a bitch.
狗娘養的
I'm sorry you had to sit through that personal attack.
很遺憾你得忍著聽完那些人身攻擊
Oh, you think that's what I'm pissed about?
你覺得我是在生那個的氣
You tried to cut a deal
你試圖達成一個
that would screw Edward and me in process.
會毀了愛德華和我的協議
I tried to include you. You said no.
我試過拉你入伙,你自己不愿意的
Oh, you think that makes it any better?
你覺得這樣說會好些嗎
Scottie, all this is
斯科特,所有這些
is Tanner trying to get us to fight among ourselves.
都是坦納試著讓我們內訌
Well, he's doing a damn good job of it.
那他做的可真是該死的成功
You think he didn't say some things in there that got to me too?
你覺得他在里面沒說什么傷我的話嗎
Well, I'm not bringing them up,
但我卻沒把它們當回事
because right now, we need to stick together.
因為如今,我們得團結作戰
Sticking together means telling the truth,
團結作戰的意思是得相互坦誠
so tell me,
所以告訴我
whose idea was it to cut that deal,
是誰的主意要達成那個協議的
yours or Jessica's?
你的還是杰西卡的
It was hers, and I didn't want to go behind your back
是她的,而我本不想背著你的
just like you didn't want to go behind Darby's,
就如同你不想背著達比一樣
but I did because in the end,
但我這樣做是因為到最后
I knew I didn't have a choice.
我知道我沒得選擇了
And neither do you,
你也一樣沒有選擇
you just haven't seen that yet.
只不過你現在還沒意識到而已
Mike, I need your help.
邁克,我需要你的幫助
Ok, what is it, Louis?
好吧,是怎么一回事,路易
I need to you convince Brian Galloway to come here.
我需要你說服布萊恩·加洛威來這里
Who?
誰
The top associate candidate of this year's class.
今年班上最好的律師候選人
Stick with me.
跟上我的思路
Oh, yeah, Brian Galloway.
我想起來了,布萊恩·加洛威
Harvard, editor of the Law Review.
哈佛的,《法律評論》的編輯
Welcome to the conversation.
你終于明白我在說什么了
Please tell me you knew him.
拜托告訴我你認識他
No, I didn't.
不,我不認識
Damn it!
該死的
Louis, he wasn't my year.
路易,他和我不是同一屆的
You've already got Katrina.
你既然都有了卡特里娜
What's so important about getting this guy to come here?
為什么還這么急著要把這個人搞過來
Mike, no, no, no, no, no, no. It's not about him.
邁克,不不不不,這件事點不在于他
It's about sheila sazs.
而是在于希拉·賽斯
Oh, yeah? What about it? I mean her.
是這樣嗎,關它什么事,我是說她
Mike, come on, don't be coy with me.
邁克,拜托,別和我裝羞澀
Everyone in New York knows about our torrid affair.
紐約的每個人都知道我倆火辣辣的戀情
Yeah, of course. Torrid.
是啊,當然的,火辣辣的
She had it all set up for him to come here,
她本來已經完全安排好了讓他來這兒的
and out of the clear, blue sky,
但是晴天霹靂
she's no longer going to be exclusive with us.
她再也不會只為我們工作了
There's nothing you did? no.
這不是你造成的,不是
She asked me to take the day off, I said no.
她叫我翹一天班,我拒絕了
Next thing I knew
接下來我就聽到
she was saying that our relationship wasn't special
她說我們的關系沒什么特別的
and that she was free to see other firms.
而她也可以自由地去見其他的律所
Okay, Louis, I'm sorry,
好吧,路易,我很抱歉
but is it possible that this has nothing to do with work
但真有可能這件事和工作什么關系都沒有
and what she's actually saying
而她真正表達的是
is that she wants to be exclusive with you?
她想一心一意對你
Oh, Mike, you're so silly.
邁克,你真是太傻了
You know nothing about women.
你一點也不了解女人
If she wanted to be exclusive with me,
假如她想一心一意對我
she would just come right out and say it.
她就會直接告訴我
Holy shit, it was staring at me right in the face.
我靠,它當時直直地盯著我的臉
Not necessarily.
這倒未必
I've just been using her for her candidates,
為了她的候選人們,我一直在利用她
I've just been wham, bam, candidate ma'am.
我一直在威猛無比地伺候候選人媽媽桑
Okay.
好吧
I mean, any woman
我的意思是
who's been repeatedly Litt up
所有曾被我過的女人
would demand exclusive dominion over my body.
就會要求獨占我的身體
Now, get out of my way. I have a letter to compose.
現在快把路給我讓開,我要去寫封信
I'm...
我
not in your way.
沒擋你的路
Hello, scottie. Tanner.
早上好,斯科特,坦納
What are you doing here?
你在這里干什么
Oh, I just came to bring you a coffee in the morning.
我就是來在早晨給你送杯咖啡的
After meeting you, I'd say there's an 80% chance
看見你之后,我看有百分之八十的可能
there's a roofie in there.
你在里面下了迷藥
No roofie.
沒有迷藥
Just a skinny vanilla latte with extra whip and a shot of caramel.
這只是一杯加了奶泡和焦糖的脫脂香草拿鐵
You looked up my favorite drink?
你查了我最愛喝什么
It's all part of the package.
這只是我調查的一部分
You're here to split me off from Harvey?
你是來挑撥我和哈維的嗎
Well, he did the same to you.
他對你做了同樣的事
And you wouldn't even know about it if it weren't for me.
要不是我,你根本都不會知道這件事
You're a regular mother Teresa.
你可真是名副其實的特蕾莎修女啊
Look, I just came to tell you that
聽著,我只是過來告訴你
we can take it easy on you
我們可以不為難你
if you'll just maybe say that Harvey
前提是你說哈維兩個月前
knew about Stephen Huntley two months ago.
就知道史蒂芬·亨特利的事情了
That would be a lie.
那就是在撒謊了
Maybe it would just be conjecture presented as fact.
這只是把推測當做事實說出來
Look, I'm gonna say because you already know it.
聽著,我會說那是因為你早就知道了
I betrayed Harvey once.
我背叛過哈維一次
It's never going to happen again.
我再也不會背叛他了
Okay, well, then I'll just have to
好吧,那我只能
hear your side of the story at your deposition.
在你的聽證會上聽你的說法了
Ms. Scott, to your knowledge,
斯科特女士,在你看來
Did Harvey Specter want this merger?
哈維·斯佩克特支持這次合并嗎
No, he didn't. And did you try
不,他不支持,你是否
to force it on him because you'd lost to him
因為曾輸給他多次,想要扳回一局
numerous times and you wanted to get him back?
就強迫他接受這件事
You're the only one who's trying to get harvey back
只有你輸不起,費盡心思想要
for losing, Tanner.
扳回一局,坦納
And I'm about to be successful.
我就要成功了
Isn't it true that while you were engaged,
在你訂婚期間
you came to New York and slept with Harvey Specter
你是否來紐約跟哈維·斯佩克特偷情
in an attempt to get him to tell you he loved you
目的是讓他親口說愛你
and he said no?
但他拒絕了
That is utter conjecture.
這純粹是你的猜想
That's why we have these depositions,
所以我們才需要這次取證啊
so I can ask questions about things I'm conjecturing.
我可以根據猜想問些問題
You're not asking questions. You're throwing mud.
你哪里是在問問題,明明是在潑臟水
Am I? The facts are,
是嗎,事實是
you had a relationship with him in law school,
你跟他在法學院曾是情侶
you worked a case against him,
然后一個案子讓你們成為了對手
and shortly thereafter, ended your relationship.
之后你們很快就分手了
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots.
白癡都能看出其中的聯系
Tanner Did you really think
坦納... 你真的認為
that you could domesticate him? A house in Westchester,
你能駕馭他嗎,在韋斯特切斯特買棟房子
Harvey flipping burgers on the weekends?
周末嘗嘗哈維特制的牛肉漢堡
What kind of fantasy land were you living in?
想得倒挺美
Tanner, that's enough.
坦納,夠了
She's not answering this line of questioning.
她不會回答這個問題
Then I'll answer it for her.
那我替她回答
You loved him, he spurned you,
你愛過他,而他沒把你放在眼里
and you set this whole thing up to get him back.
所以你安排了這些事讓他回心轉意
That's insane.
瞎說
Which part? That you loved him?
哪兒錯了,你沒愛過他嗎
That he spurned you?
他把你當回事了嗎
Nothing? Wow, I guess they're both true.
沒話說,看來這都是真的了
We're just not supposed to believe
但這不表明
that you set this merger up out of anger
你會因憤怒而安排這次合并
because you knew what was coming down the pike.
因為你知道會發生些什么
I had no idea what was coming down the pike.
我完全不知道會發生些什么
Oh, so you're telling me that Edward Darby knew
你是想說愛德華·達比知道的事
but his number two didn't know?
你作為二把手卻不知道
I was not the only one that Edward Darby relied on.
愛德華·達比手下不只我一個人
He relied on Stephen Huntley for what happened in the E.I.R.,
他派史蒂芬·亨特利去處理環境影響報告
and they both kept it from me.
誰也沒告訴過我這件事
Then why am I holding this affidavit
那為什么我手里
with Stephen Huntley's name on it
有一份史蒂芬·亨特利的宣誓書
stating you knew everything?
上面寫著你知曉內情呢
Because he's a lying son of a bitch,
因為他是個愛撒謊的混蛋
and you're a piece of shit,
你也不是什么好東西
and this is the end of this deposition.
取證到此為止了
What you doing?
你在干什么
You know what I'm doing.
明知故問
If you want to keep your mind off Rachel,
要是不想考慮瑞秋的事的話
try reading Scottie's deposition.
就看看斯科特的取證吧
I did.
看過了
That must have been brutal for her.
這對她真殘忍
Must have been brutal for harvey.
對哈維也很殘忍
From what I've seen, not much is.
我怎么沒看出來
Mike, he's not as hard as you think.
邁克,他沒你想的那么無情
Why are you talking to me about this?
為什么要跟我說這些
Because if I asked Harvey what I'm about to ask you
因為要是我去問哈維接下來的問題
He'd say no.
他會拒絕
I want to talk to Stephen.
我想跟史蒂芬談談
Donna, not a good idea.
唐娜,這不是個好主意
Mike, please.
邁克,拜托了
I can't just let him hurt somebody else
我不能看著他傷害別人
and do nothing about it.
自己卻袖手旁觀
So this is just about protecting Scottie?
就為了保護斯科特嗎
I'm not just protecting Scottie.
這不是在保護斯科特
I'm protecting Harvey,
我是在保護哈維
Because he may not know how he feels, but I do.
哈維可能搞不清自己的感情,但我懂
I was told my attorney was here to see me.
我要見的應該是我的律師
I'm sorry, should have said "An attorney's here to see you."
抱歉,應該說成是"要見一個律師"
You lied, so we lied.
你撒謊,我們以牙還牙
See you got my affidavit.
看來你們拿到我的宣誓書了
Well written, wouldn't you say?
寫的不錯,不是嗎
So is lord of the rings,
《指環王》寫的也不賴
But you know what they both are? Fiction.
但你知道它們的共同點嗎,都是虛構的
What did Tanner offer you to sign that?
坦納用什么條件讓你簽了它
He didn't offer me anything.
沒有條件
Bullshit. Tanner's a liar and a snake
胡扯,坦納是個卑鄙小人
and he doesn't do anything without a reason.
他肯定事出有因
So you say, but I wouldn't know him
這是你的一面之詞
from a hole in the ground.
但我可不是井底之蛙
He came to me with an opportunity,
他給了我一個機會
and I took it.
我把握住了
How is making up a load of shit about Dana Scott
胡編亂造詆毀達娜·斯科特
an opportunity? I didn't make up anything.
算哪門子機會,我沒編造任何事
What I wrote was that she was the conduit
我寫的是,她是我和愛德華
between Edward and I.
聯系的紐帶
She was my boss. That is factually correct.
她是我的上司,這點毋庸置疑
That's a misleading statement designed to confuse a jury
這是誤導性陳述,意圖在你謀殺審判時
in your murder trial so that you can claim
迷惑陪審團,讓你可以聲稱
Edward's testimony is a lie.
愛德華的指證不可信
It is a lie.
那的確是個謊言
We never had the conversation he said we had.
他口中的那場交談從沒發生過
Mike. Can you give us a minute?
邁克,能讓我們單獨談談嗎
You told me I was wrong about you.
你還說我看錯了你
How can you do this?
你怎么能這么做
Donna, my life is on the line.
唐娜,我現在命懸一線
So you'll drag as many people down
所以為了挽救自己
as you have to to save yourself?
你就不斷拉人下水
Her freedom isn't at stake.
她又不會進監獄
No, but her reputation is.
但她的聲譽就完了
She'll survive.
她會挺過去的
You're lying about her.
你這是在詆毀她
Yeah, I am.
沒錯
Stephen, I'm gonna ask you this one more time.
史蒂芬,我再求你一次
If anything you ever said to me was true, please don't do this.
如果你曾跟我說過一句實話,就別這么做
I'm sorry, donna. I have to.
對不起,唐娜,我也被逼無奈
You get what we need? No, she didn't.
拿到我們需要的了嗎,她沒有
Actually, I did.
實際上,我拿到了
What are you talking about?
你說什么
You might not know this, but every conversation
你可能不知道,即使是委托人保密協議
in this particular facility is recorded,
也有特例,這間房間里的
with an exception made for attorneyclient privilege.
每段對話都被錄了下來
And as you pointed out, we're not your attorneys.
就像你說的,我們并不是你的律師
Jessica. Expecting someone else?
杰西卡,在等別人嗎
I...um. Nice place. Can I come in?
我... 地方不錯,我能進來嗎
Yeah, of course.
當然
Do you want some cheerios?
要來點麥片嗎
What would Captain Crunch say? Yeah, you're right.
那嘎嘣脆船長怎么辦,說的沒錯
We wouldn't want to cross him.
我們可不想嚼他
I've never seen you wear this at the office.
怎么沒見你上班時穿過這件衣服
Something I should know? Yeah, that's not...
有事瞞著我嗎,那不是...
I know, and I know whose it is,
我知道那是誰的
and that's exactly why I'm here.
所以我才會來
You told Robert Zane's daughter my business.
你把我的案子告訴了羅伯特·贊恩的女兒
Look, she's not gonna tell anyone.
她不會告訴別人的
I know.
當然
Because you're going to get her to sign this.
因為你得讓她簽了這個
This puts her in jeopardy.
這會把她推上絕路的
You put her in jeopardy.
是你把她推上了絕路
And if I won't do it?
要是我拒絕呢
Then you won't be working for me anymore.
那你就被開除了
I got your letter. And?
我收到你的信了,然后呢
You drafted a legal document.
你起草了一份法律文件
That outlines my exclusivity proposal.
那是我獨一無二的求婚信
This is the least romantic thing ever.
這真是最沒浪漫情調的事了
You couldn't have the courtesy to do it in person?
你連親自上門的禮節都沒有嗎
I sent it FedEx, sheila. It got there overnight.
我用聯邦快遞寄過去的,一宿就到了
P.M. Delivery.
居然是午后投遞
A.M. Delivery is a scam, Sheila.
午前投遞就是個騙局,希拉
It gets there at the same time anyway.
到達的時間都是一樣的
Okay, you know what's a scam? This letter,
知道什么是騙局嗎,這封信
which I am now ripping up.
我現在就把它撕了
No! Sheila, please!
別,希拉,求你了
I labored over every word of that.
我句句發自肺腑
The time for words is over. The time for deeds is now.
光說不練可不行,來點實際行動
Well, then give me a deed, I'll do it.
那給我個指令,我一定執行
Give me a mountain, I'll climb it.
給我座山,我馬上去爬
Gimme a Katy Perry song, I'll sing it.
給我首凱蒂·派瑞的歌,我馬上唱出來
Your only deed is for you to get off the phone
現在給你的指令就是掛了電話
and figure out where I'll be tomorrow night,
猜猜我明晚會在哪里
so you can tell me what you need to tell me.
然后你就可以說你該說的那些話了
Okay, can I just have some sort of
好吧,那我能不能要一些...
Hello?
喂
Good to see you, Tanner.
很高興見到你,坦納
Hello, Harvey.
你好,哈維
What do you got in your hand there?
你手里拿的是什么
It's an arrest warrant for your father.
是你父親的逮捕令
Turns out he did a little insider trading a few years ago,
幾年前他好像做了些內部交易
and I pulled some strings.
于是我動用了些關系
Bullshit. You're right, I'm lying,
胡扯,對,我確實撒了謊
Just like Stephen Huntley did on his affidavit,
就像史蒂芬·亨特利在做證時一樣
and we've got proof.
而且我們有證據
Well, look who decided to show up.
看看這是誰
I was waiting for you to get some points on the board.
我正等著你采取點實際行動呢
Now we can start having some fun.
現在游戲才真正開始
Nice try, Tanner, but that affidavit was bullshit,
想得美,坦納,這份證詞就是胡扯
now you got nothing to back up your bullshit on Scottie.
所以你對斯科特的指控就沒有任何證據了
You think I need backup?
你認為我還需要證據么
It wasn't about her. It was about you.
這些都不是針對她的,是針對你
I'm going to drag her ass through the mud
我就是要把她也拖下這趟混水
left, right, and center, and when I'm done with her,
等這些事情結束以后
there's not a firm that'll touch her with a 10foot pole.
沒有一個律所愿意再用她
What the hell happened to you? Why are you doing this, Tanner?
你到底怎么了,為什么要做這些,坦納
I'm doing it for my client.
我做這些是為了我的客戶
You actually had me thinking if we ever met again
我之后還真認為,我們再交手時
That I'd fight fair?
我會公平競爭嗎
I do in the ring, but this isn't the ring,
我確實把這當作比賽,但這并不是比賽
and you know very well that you can stop me anytime you want.
而且你也知道你任何時候都能阻止我
If I settle.
除非我和解
There are lot of zeroes on that offer.
這個和解很昂貴
You just need to decide whether you care more about money
你只需要決定你到底是在乎錢
or your girlfriend.
還是在乎你的女朋友
Donna told me that Stephen's affidavit is dead.
唐娜告訴我史蒂芬的證詞作廢了
It is, but it doesn't matter, because Tanner's
是的,但那不重要,因為如果我們
gonna keep coming after you unless we sign this.
不簽這個,坦納會繼續找你的麻煩
You'll never sign this.
你絕不會簽這個的
Scottie, you may not believe this,
斯科特,你可能不相信
but if the decision were mine, I would.
但如果是我做決定,我可能會簽
Jessica she wouldn't even consider it.
杰西卡,她想都不會想
I should have known.
我早該知道
This is about you getting me to split you off from Edward
這些只是想讓我幫你擺脫愛德華
so you can convince Ava to stop coming after you.
然后你就可以勸說艾娃不要再找你的麻煩
This isn't about that. Then what is it about?
不是那樣的,那是哪樣
I can't stand to see them come after you.
我不能忍受他們不斷找你麻煩
Bullshit! It's not bullshit.
胡扯,這不是胡扯
You think I can't take it!
你認為我承受不了么
Look, you're not listening to me, okay?
你沒明白我的意思
I can't take it!
是我承受不了
Scottie, Tanner can only come after you
斯科特,只有得到艾娃的允許
if Ava lets him come after you,
坦納才能找你麻煩
and Ava's only letting him come after you to get to me.
而艾娃之所以會允許只是為了要扳倒我
Take the shackles off and let me convince her
丟掉這些束縛,讓我去說服她
this fight isn't with me, it's with Edward.
這場爭斗不是針對我,是針對愛德華
Okay, Harvey.
好吧,哈維
Okay, you win.
你贏了
Shackles are off.
沒有束縛了
Hi. Hey.
你好,你好
There's something that I need to tell you, and...
有件事我必須要跟你說,但
I really don't want to.
我并不想說
Okay. You're scaring me.
好吧,你嚇到我了
Jessica came by my place this morning.
杰西卡今早來我家了
She knows about us. She does.
她知道我們的事了,是的
She says that you're Robert Zane's daughter,
她說你是羅伯特·贊恩的女兒
and if you want to stay at the firm...
如果你想繼續留在公司
you need to sign an affidavit.
你需要簽一份保證書
Saying what?
保證什么
That you know I'm a fraud.
證明你知道我是個冒牌貨
Well, what if I don't sign it?
那如果我不簽呢
Then she'll fire me.
那她就要解雇我
I don't believe that. You've got leverage.
我才不信,你手中有籌碼
No, that just stops her from exposing me, not firing me.
那只是阻止她揭發我,不是解雇我
Bullshit. No, it's not bullshit.
胡扯,沒有胡扯
If she fires me, what am I gonna to do,
如果她解雇我,我怎么辦
run to the D.A.?
跑去找地方檢察官嗎
Have them throw me in jail just to get her back?
為了報復她把自己送進監獄嗎
I'm not going to do that, and she knows it.
我不會那么做的,她明確知道這一點
Can't stand that I put you in this position.
我沒法忍受自己讓你陷入這種境地
And the only way I can see out of this is...
我能想到的唯一辦法就是
for you to go to Stanford.
你去斯坦福讀書
Ms Hessington, when we first met,
海辛頓女士,我們初次見面時
did you admit you bribed a foreign government
你是否承認了為了建造輸油管道
to get your pipeline?
你賄賂了一個外國官員
I pled guilty.
我達成了認罪協議
I didn't ask you what you pled.
我沒有問你是否認罪
I asked if you did it. That's privileged.
我問你是否行賄了,那是保密信息
Your client forfeited privilege when she sued me.
你的客戶起訴我時,就放棄了保密權利
Keep that in mind.
好好記住這一點
My client's not suing you.
我的客戶沒有起訴你
She's suing Pearson Darby Specter.
她起訴的是皮爾遜達比斯佩克特律所
There is no pearson darby specter.
這沒有什么皮爾遜達比斯佩克特律所
We split.
我們分家了
Edward Darby wouldn't allow that.
愛德華·達比不會允許這種事發生的
Edward Darby doesn't have the power to stop it.
愛德華·達比無力阻止這件事
But I do, but I'm not going to let you make them suffer
我可以,但我不會讓你因為達比的錯誤
for what Darby did.
而懲罰他們的
Hell of a performance, Harvey.
演得不錯啊,哈維
Backup singers and everything.
替補歌手和這所有的一切
It's still not going to stop us.
但依舊無法阻止我們
And he isn't making them suffer.
不是因為達比其實他們
I am for what he did to me.
是我要為了他對我做的事認錯
Did what to you? Get you a slap on the wrist
他對你做了什么,為你原本的行賄罪
for your original bribery charges,
爭取到了較輕的責罰嗎
get you off murder,
還是幫你擺脫謀殺的罪名
or stop you from bribing witnesses?
亦或是阻止你賄賂證人呢
Which brings me to my next question.
這也就引出了我的下一個問題
Did you fire me for refusing to bribe witnesses on your behalf?
你是否因為我不愿幫你賄賂證人而解雇我
You're under oath. Don't answer that.
你宣過誓了,別回答
I wouldn't. It's a federal crime.
要我就不回答,那可是聯邦犯罪
She doesn't have to. Like I said,
她不用回答,像我說的
we're not bound by privilege and I've got three witnesses,
我們不受保密條例約束,且我有三個證人
including your friend Stephen Huntley
還包括你的朋友史蒂芬·亨特利
who testified to it in open court.
他還在公開法庭中對此作過證
You want to throw stones, Ava? We've got some rocks of our own.
你想潑我們臟水,艾娃,我們也有料
What are you doing, Harvey?
你想干什么,哈維
I'm talking to your client off the record.
我想和你的客戶私下談談
No, no, no. On the record, or not at all.
不行,公開談,要不然就別談
No, let him speak.
別,讓他說吧
I want to hear what he's got to say.
我想聽聽他要說什么
Ava, you can come at us
艾娃,你可以攻擊我們
and we can come at you.
我們也能攻擊你
I don't want that.
但我不想那樣
You wanted to know if I'm sorry. I am.
你想知道我是否有歉意,我有
I'm sorry I didn't listen to you,
很抱歉我沒聽你的
I'm sorry I didn't believe you,
很抱歉我沒相信你
I am sorry that my history with Cameron
很抱歉我和卡梅隆之間的過往糾葛
put a target on your back,
使你成為了被攻擊的目標
but I am not sorry that I did everything in my power
但我盡全力抓住一切機會幫你
to help you every chance I got.
這我并不感到抱歉
If you don't believe that, then keep coming.
如果你不信,那繼續放馬過來吧
But if you do,
但你如果相信
I'm asking, put your anger where it belongs.
我請求你將憤怒發泄在正確的目標上
Tanner, I hope you still have that quarter I gave you,
坦納,我希望你還留著我給你的那硬幣
'cause I think it's time to call your mom.
因為我覺得是時候打給你的媽媽了
Harvey.
哈維
Fantastic.
太好了
I hear we won.
聽說我們贏了
We hit a single. Just kidding.
打了個安打,開玩笑的
We knocked the son of a bitch out of the park.
我們把那兔崽子收拾得屁滾尿流
Congratulations. Congratulations to you.
恭喜啊,該恭喜你
I hear you're representing Stephen Huntley now.
我聽說你現在要為史蒂芬·亨特利辯護
Yeah. Might as well be.
對啊,原該如此
What's that supposed to mean?
這話是什么意思
It means we sat and had drinks when we thought Ava was guilty.
意思就是我們以為艾娃有罪時,還在一起喝酒
Now Stephen is. What's the difference?
而現在兇手是史蒂芬,有何區別呢
Guess your morning off didn't do the trick.
看來你早上休息得不好
What are we doing here, Harvey?
我們在這里干什么,哈維
We spend every minute of our lives in this office
在這辦公室里耗費生命中的每分每秒
fighting with each other over meaningless shit
就為了那些素不相識的客戶
for clients that we don't even know,
跟其他人爭毫無意義的破事
and then when some real connection comes along,
而當真正的感情出現時
just some little piece of happiness
那一點點幸福
Mike.
邁克
I'm sorry.
我很遺憾
Did she tell you what she did?
她跟你說她干了什么嗎
Rachel?
瑞秋嗎
I guess not.
看來沒有
Jessica's basically forcing her to go to Stanford
杰西卡算是逼著她去斯坦福
instead of Columbia.
而不是去哥倫比亞
She found out about you two.
她發現了你們倆的事情
I don't want her to go.
我不想讓她走
And there's nothing I can do about it.
但現在我也無能為力
Come in.
進來
I want to talk to you about... this.
我想跟你談談...這個
I see you haven't signed it.
你還沒簽字啊
No, I haven't.
對,我還沒簽
Then you must want something, because you wouldn't be here
那你肯定是來提條件了,不然也不會專門過來
just to tell me you weren't going to sign it.
就為了告訴我你不打算在上面簽字
Mike said you were worried that Robert Zane's daughter knew his secret,
邁克說你在擔心羅伯特·贊恩的女兒知道他的秘密
which got me thinking about my father
這倒讓我想起了我父親
and something he's always said.
還有他常說的那句話
Which is? Don't sign anything
說什么,除非能有所回報
unless you can get something in return.
否則別在任何文件上簽字
It's called consideration. I know what it's called.
這叫對價,我知道
What do you want?
你想怎么樣
You want me to guarantee that I won't do something
你要我保證我不會做那些
that I would never do.
我永遠不會做的事
I want you to guarantee that you will do something
我要你保證做一些
that you thought you would never do but should do.
你以為你不會做但應該做的事情
I can't wait to hear this.
迫不及待想聽你說說
Waive the Harvard Rule for me.
為我背棄哈佛準則
You're not even a lawyer. But I will be,
你還不是律師呢,但我早晚會當上的
and when I am, I want to work here.
等我當上律師,我想在這里工作
The Harvard Rule
哈佛準則
is the longeststanding rule we have.
是我們這里堅持最久的規矩
I have been killing it here for the better part of a decade.
但近十年內,我已經破壞了這條準則
I'm better than most of the associates in that bullpen
我比這屋子里的大部分初級律師都出色
and I haven't even gone to law school yet,
而我連法學院都沒上過呢
So imagine what it'll be like once I have.
想想我要是上了會怎么樣
You are your father's daughter.
你是你父親的女兒
Yes, I am.
是的,沒錯
But I don't want to work for him.
但我不想為他工作
I want to work for you.
我想為你工作
To kicking Travis Tanner's ass.
為了完敗特拉維斯·坦納干一杯
You got that right.
說得對
That was a pretty great meal.
這頓飯真不錯啊
Couldn't have done it without you.
沒有你我也做不出來
I know, I taught you how to make it.
我知道,是我教你做的
Right after we crushed the bar.
就在我們通過律師資格考試之后
I also remember what happened later that night.
我還記得那晚后來發生了什么
It was a pretty great night.
確實是美好的夜晚
Harvey.
哈維
Why am I here?
我為什么在這兒
Well, I haven't cooked anyone dinner for a while,
我很久不給人做飯了
and I thought you deserved it. I did,
我認為這是你應得的,確實
but you've made it clear that you don't want more,
但你也說得很清楚了,你別無他求
and I don't want to go back to the way it was, so...
而我也不想再走老路了,那么...
I want to work with you.
我想跟你一起工作
What?
什么
You've been associated with the name Darby too long.
你跟達比合作了太長時間
I can help you.
我能幫你
I don't need your help. I'll be fine.
我不需要你幫忙,會沒事的
No, you won't, and all that stuff about Tanner
不,不可能,坦納抓著你我不放
coming after you and me not being able to take it,
而我因此很擔心你
it was true. I care about you.
這是真的,我在乎你
Come to Pearson Specter. I know that you care about me.
來皮爾遜斯佩克特,我知道你在乎我
You have made that very clear,
你已經說得很清楚了
but I am not interested
但我沒有興趣
in working with someone day in and day out
天天跟那些張口閉口只會說
where all they can manage to say is, "I care about you."
"我在乎你"的人一起工作
Is that all I've ever said? Actually, yes,
我只說過這話嗎,實際上,是的
over and over again, "I care about you."
一遍又一遍,我在乎你
Just what every girl wants to hear.
倒是每個女孩都想聽到的話
Scottie, that's No, no, no.
斯科特,那是,別,別別
If all you want to do is work with me,
如果你只是想跟我一起工作
I can find a job somewhere else.
我可以在別的地方找工作
It's the best I
這是我最
Sorry, I should just go. I don't
抱歉,我該走了,我不
Scottie, that's not all I want.
斯科特,我想要的不止這些
Then say it.
那就說出來
I want you in my life.
我希望我的生命中有你
Hi. Hi.
嗨,嗨
Thought you didn't like coming down here.
還以為你不喜歡來這兒呢
Can I come in? Yeah, of course.
我能進來嗎,行啊,當然
I finished my list.
我比較完了
And?
結果呢
Stanford.
斯坦福
It's the better fit.
那里更適合
Rachel, look
瑞秋,聽著
I don't need a list to tell me
我不需要什么比較來告訴我
that I don't want to be without you.
我不想離開你
You're staying?
你要留下來
Just try and stop me.
快把我留下來
You were messing with me.
你剛剛是在耍我嗎
You got me. I got...
你贏了,我
You! You got me!
你,你贏了
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
You're like me, a gladiator of your profession,
你跟我一樣,是你們那行的斗士
and... this is your arena.
而,這里就是你的競技場
This place has every Harvard law student file ever.
這里有哈佛法學院歷屆學生的檔案
It's like home for me.
就像是我的家
And...it's where you wanted me to say...
而且,你希望我在這里說
Sheila Amanda Sazs, I want to be exclusive with you.
希拉·阿曼達·賽斯,我只想和你在一起
And I want to be exclusive with you.
我只想和你在一起
Yes.
愿意
Yes.
愿意
A thousand times yes.
一千遍愿意
We're gonna make love. And eat this picnic.
我們要做愛,然后吃掉這些東西
In no particular order.
哪個先都行
Wait. First, I'm gonna call my mother.
等等,首先,我要給我母親打電話
Yeah? Yeah.
真的嗎,真的
To tell her the good news?
告訴她這則好消息嗎
To tell her you stopped being a pussy.
告訴她你再也不是孬種了
Do not touch any of the files in here.
不準碰這里的任何檔案
Will you smack me if I do? Louis,
我要是碰了你會打我嗎,路易
this is not a joke.
這可不是開玩笑的
You're not even supposed to be in here.
你甚至都不該進來
For the love of God, forgive me, Sheila.
看在愛神的份上,原諒我吧,希拉
You gotta be kidding me.
逗我呢吧
Harvey Specter.
哈維·斯佩克特
What a douche.
真是個傻逼
Mike Ross.
邁克·羅斯
RO, RO, RO. "Ro."
羅,羅,這兒呢
"Richardson... James Ross"...
理查德森,詹姆斯·羅斯
Matthew Ross. What the hell?
馬修·羅斯,怎么回事
Mike ross?
邁克·羅斯
He's not here.
他不在這兒