Sheila Amanda Sazs,
希拉·阿曼達·塞茲
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁給我嗎
Yes, I will marry you.
我愿意,我愿意嫁給你
I want to go legit. You can't.
我想讓自己合法化,你不能
Then I get Lola Jensen to hack into the bar
那我找羅拉·詹森黑進資格考名單
and just put me in there, just like she did with Harvard.
把我名字加進去,就像她黑哈佛一樣
Rule number one of not getting caught,
不想被人抓到辮子
you don't move the goddamn body.
就是別輕舉妄動
Harvey, I'm stuck.
哈維,我無路可走了
I can't live my whole life like this.
我不能這樣過一輩子
You want me to set up your new corporation?
你想讓我幫你建立新公司嗎
I want you to join my new corporation.
我想讓你加入我的新公司
We're not lawyers. We're investment bankers.
我們不是律師,我們是投資銀行家
Our job blows yours out of the water.
我們的工作比你們的厲害多了
Scottie, I need you to give Louis his transaction back.
斯科特,我需要你把案子還給路易
Does this have something to do with that favor he did you?
這和他之前幫你的那個忙有關系嗎
Yes. Tell me what it is.
是的,那告訴我是什么事
I can't. Guess we're not sharing
不行,看來我們根本不是
everything with each other after all.
分享所有秘密了
Scottie. You can't have it both ways, Harvey.
斯科特,你不能二者兼得,哈維
Louis, I don't want kids. What are you talking about?
路易,我不想要孩子,你在說什么啊
I don't like kids.
我不喜歡小孩
I was willing to give up Harvard for you.
我為了你愿意放棄哈佛
You can't give up something for me?
你就不能為我放棄點什么嗎
I understand. Can I just say something please?
我知道,我能說兩句嗎
I know you keep saying that I won't feel this way forever,
我知道你一直說我不會永遠這樣
but why is it when the guys shows up
但為什么送咖喱雞的人
with chicken vindaloo 40 minutes late
遲到了四十分鐘
with no naan and no silverware,
還沒拿烤餅和銀制餐具
instead of throwing the chutney in his face,
我不僅沒有甩他一臉酸辣醬
I'm thanking him and I am tipping him $20?
還謝了他,又給他二十塊錢小費
Do you want to tell me why that happens?
你要告訴我這到底是怎么回事嗎
I don't care. I hate myself.
我不管,我厭惡自己
I hate my life.
我厭惡我的人生
The woman I love is gone, my heart is broken,
我愛的女人離開了,我的心支離破碎
and I really to be honest with you,
我真的,老實跟你說吧
I just don't have the will to live.
我不想活了
Hold on. It's my associate.
別掛電話,是我手下的初級律師
Katrina.
卡特里娜
Louis, it's 7:55.
路易,現在是7點55分
Yeah. I have an 8:00 a.m.
我八點有個會
Please cover it for me. In fact, cover everything,
幫我兜一下,事實上,所有事都幫我搞定
and unless the building is on fire and Sheila's in it,
除非律所著火了,而且希拉在里面
I'm not coming in. Louis, what happened?
不然我都不去了,路易,怎么回事
You wanna know what happened? I'll tell you what happened.
你想知道怎么回事,那我就告訴你
My heart's been shattered into a thousand million pieces,
我的心碎成渣渣了
and if I can't put my heart into my work,
如果我沒法把心思放在工作上
then I'm not gonna do any work at all, so...
那我就干脆不去工作了,所以...
How long do you think you'll be out?
那你什么時候回來
I don't know. Today, tomorrow,
不知道,也許今天,也許明天
the rest of the year.
也許今年都不會回去了
You know, just don't call here again
別再打給我了
because I'm not gonna answer the number.
因為我不會再接這個號碼了
Doc?
醫生
Dr. Lipschitz?
利普希茨醫生
Hello?
喂
What, are you shitting me? That was not 50 minutes.
你他媽坑我呢,根本沒到五十分鐘
Waiting outside for me? Bold gesture.
在外面等我,夠厚顏無恥的
I called you three times. I had to do something.
打了三個電話都沒接,總得做點什么吧
You must be feeling bad. I am.
你心里一定很不舒服吧,是的
What for? You're just doing your job.
何必呢,你只是做好本份工作而已
Scottie, I'm sorry.
斯科特,對不起
What happened with Louis, I didn't like doing it.
路易那件事,我也不想這么做的
Yeah, but you still did it. And what I'm doing now
但你還是做了,我現在想請你
is asking you to let it go.
讓這事過去
Harvey, it's not that you picked Louis over me.
哈維,我生氣不是因為你選擇路易而不是我
It's that you wouldn't tell me why.
而是你不肯告訴我原因
I couldn't tell you why. There's a difference.
我是不能告訴你,有區別的
And I'm asking you to trust me.
請你相信我
Okay.
好吧
I can let it go, but keeping things from me
我可以不計較,但你也不能
just can't keep happening, okay?
什么事都瞞著我,行嗎
I can't tell you whether or not that's okay,
我說不好到底行不行
and I definitely can't tell you why.
但我一定不能告訴你原因
Too soon?
太早說笑了嗎
What are you going to do to make it up to me?
你要怎么補償我
Nothing right now.
現在不行
I'm taking Mike to the Marathon Footwear brunch.
我要帶邁克去馬拉松跑鞋公司早午餐
You're taking a date to an I.P.O. event?
你要攜伴參加首次公開募股會
That's so cute. It's not a date.
真貼心,他不是我的伴侶
He's never gonna put out.
他可不會向我獻身
Well, it's too bad that you're not taking me
你不帶我去真是可惜了
because I was thinking of letting you...
因為我可是準備讓你...
Mr. Specter.
斯佩克特先生
James Quelling.
我是詹姆斯·柯靈
I'm in a bit of a hurry, Mr. Quelling.
我有點趕時間,柯靈先生
I want to do you a favor. I don't need any favors.
我想幫你一個忙,我不需要人幫忙
Yeah, you do, unless you want Friday's headline to read,
你需要的,除非你想看到周五的頭條寫著
"Marathon Footwear builds playgrounds that kill children."
"馬拉松跑鞋公司建造害死孩子的游樂場"
My client builds playgrounds that help children.
我客戶建造的是幫助孩子的游樂場
And uses a synthetic full of toxins to do it.
所用的合成物卻充滿毒質
Look, I don't know who you are,
我不知道你是誰
but I know what you're trying to do, and it isn't gonna work.
但我知道你想干什么,沒用的
Look, I'm a reasonable man.
我是個講理之人
This is a huge moment for your client.
現在對你委托人來說是個重要時刻
I won't file this before Friday.
我會拖到周五才公開
You think I'm gonna let you extort my client?
你認為我會坐視不管你敲詐我的委托人嗎
No, I think you're gonna protect your client
不,我認為你會保護你的委托人
from a claim that could ruin them.
不讓一件索賠案毀了他們
In fact, I'm counting on it.
事實上,我就指望你這么做呢
Nice offices. Enjoy that brunch.
辦公室挺漂亮,好好享受早午餐吧
I got a job offer. Holy shit. From who?
我收到了一份工作邀約,天哪,誰給的
Last night. Jonathan Sidwell.
昨晚,喬納森·西德威爾
But I thought Louis was his lawyer.
他的律師不是路易嗎
He doesn't want me to be his lawyer.
他不要我做他的律師
He wants me to be a partner.
他要我入伙
Investment banking? Yeah.
投資銀行,對
And? I don't know.
然后呢,我不知道
What do you think? I don't know.
你怎么想,我不知道
What do you think? I think that I love you,
你怎么看,我愛你
and what you want to do is what I want you to do.
你想做的就是我想做的
I don't know what to do.
我不知道該怎么辦
Okay. Did you talk to Harvey?
好吧,你跟哈維說了嗎
If I do that, all he'll hear is, "Hey, Harvey,
如果我跟他說,他只會曲解為
"Thanks for doing everything for me.
"哈維,謝謝你為我做的一切
I'm thinking about quitting."
我準備辭職了"
No, but you said that you don't think of him as just your boss.
但你說你沒把他看作是上司
You consider him a friend.
你當他是朋友
So? So if he can't have an honest conversation
那又怎樣,那如果他不能為你著想
with your best interests in mind,
跟你好好談談
he's not your friend, and and he shouldn't be your boss.
那他就不是你的朋友,也不該做你的上司
I have to talk to you about something.
我有事要跟你說
Well, unless its value is in excess of $575 million,
除非你的事價值超過5.75億美元
it can wait.
不然就得等著了
Yeah. Yeah, it can wait.
好,我的事能等
Good because our I.P.O. is in jeopardy
很好,除非我們能處理好這件事
unless we can deal with this.
不然首次公開募股可就岌岌可危了
Endangering children? Wait, these things just opened.
危害兒童,這些游樂場才剛開放
This is a bullshit claim.
這索賠就是扯淡
Maybe, but a bullshit claim on the right day
也許,但在正確日子的扯淡索賠
is better than a great claim on a bullshit day.
也比鬼日子的完美索賠攻擊力更大
Did you come up with that all by yourself?
這話是你自己想到的嗎
My grandmother taught it to me.
我祖母教我的
What do you need me to do? I need you to find
需要我做什么,我要你挖出
everything there is to know about this Quelling guy.
這個叫柯靈的家伙的所有事
Harvey, why don't you just pay him off?
哈維,為什么不干脆給他錢就算了
Protect the I.P.O.?
保護首次公開募股
I worked my ass off for this day.
我為這一天勞心勞力
He's trying to hijack it. I'm not gonna be extorted
他想敲詐我,我可不會被什么
by some piece of shit I've never heard of.
毫無名氣的狗屎敲詐
Okay. On it.
好吧,這就去辦
Jessica.
杰西卡
Donna, what can I do for you?
唐娜,有什么事嗎
I was just walking by reception,
我剛剛走過前臺
and I thought you might like to knowyou know,
我覺得你可能會想知道
because it's your firm and Donna, get to it.
因為這是你的公司,唐娜,直說
Charles Van Dyke is in the lobby.
查爾斯·范·戴克在大堂
Right now? 30 seconds ago.
現在嗎,三十秒之前
You were right to come to me.
你來找我是對的
Would you like me to send him on his way?
要我去把他打發走嗎
I prefer to take care of Charles Van Dyke myself.
我更想自己去對付查爾斯·范·戴克
Excellent.
很好
You can stare at it all you want, Charles,
你再怎么盯著它,查爾斯
but it's not going to change.
也無法改變什么
I was just thinking,
我只是在想
"I can't believe you put the mailroom boy's name
真不敢相信你把郵件室小工的名字
on the wall." I think what you mean is
掛在墻上了,我想你真正的意思是
that you can't believe yours was ever taken off.
你仍不敢相信你的名字居然也會被摘下來
I put that behind me years ago.
那事我早放下了
What are you doing here, Charles?
你來干什么,查爾斯
I suggest we go in your office and talk.
我們去你辦公室談吧
Right here is just fine.
在這兒就挺好
What do you want?
你想怎么樣
I want a 30% increase in my dividend check.
我要我的股利分紅上調30%
Goodbye, Charles. I thought you'd say that.
滾蛋吧,我就猜到你會這么說
This is formal notice of my demand to audit your books.
這是我要求審計你們賬簿的正式通知書
You have until Friday to comply.
周五前回復
You gave up this right when we ran you out of town.
我們把你趕出去的時候你就放棄這個權利了
I think you're forgetting I retain that right
但你忘記我保留了
in the event of any material change in my dividend.
在股息發生實質改變的情況下進行審計的權利
Your dividend went up.
你的股息提高了
Materially.
這就是實質改變啊
You think we're hiding profits.
你覺得我們在隱瞞盈利
From what I know of you, you're always hiding something.
據我對你的了解,你總有所隱瞞
I'm gonna make it fast, Jim. James.
我就快點說了,吉姆,是詹姆斯
That's not what your exwife calls you.
你前妻可不是那么喊你的
She calls you Jim.
她喊你吉姆
That's one of the nicer names she uses.
那還算是比較好的稱呼了
She's been calling you a lot these days.
她現在喊你的花樣可多了
Wow, you found out I'm divorced.
你們知道我離婚了
Well, I'll withdraw the lawsuit.
好吧,那我撤訴了
It's not the divorce, Jimbo,
不是離婚的問題,吉姆
it's the huge wall of mounting debt that's closing in on you
而是你故意輸掉煙草危害訴訟后
since you tanked the tobacco litigation.
欠下的一屁股債
I didn't tank it. I lost.
我不是故意的,就是輸了
You didn't just lose.
你不止是輸了
You had an offer that would have set you up for life.
你本來有一份十分豐厚的和解交易
Instead, you rolled the dice, went to verdict,
但你卻賭了一把,尋求判決
and now you got nothing.
結果滿盤皆輸
Which is why your wife left you,
所以你妻子才離開你
and now you're coming after us with a fabricated claim.
現在你又拿個虛構的索賠來找我們麻煩
I didn't fabricate anything. I have expert reports here.
我沒有虛構什么,我有專家的報告
You've got one report of possible toxins
那不過是一份操場制造材料
in the playground material.
可能有毒性的報告
And not one sick child.
而且沒有任何孩子生病
And you have an I.P.O. on Friday,
而你們周五有首次募股
and if this suit appears in the Journal that morning,
如果那天早上這份訴訟出現在報刊上
what do you think the stock price is gonna be
你覺得募股開始后
when they ring that bell?
股價走勢會如何
Got me. Give me your number.
被你將住了,報價吧
100,000 and we're done. Done.
十萬,了事,了事
We'll draw up the paperwork. I've got it right here.
我們會起草文件,我弄好了
But one thing, this precludes you
但有一點,今后
from representing any other plaintiffs with the same action.
你不得再代表其他原告提出同一指控
You got me.
被你將住了
I have 100 other plaintiffs waiting in the wings.
我還有一百個原告在等著呢
That's a $10 million hit you just avoided.
你們剛剛避免了一千萬的損失
I tell you what.
這樣吧
Give me a million, and we're really done.
給我一百萬,我們就真了事
James, this covers your debts and gets you out from under.
詹姆斯,這筆錢償還你的債務綽綽有余了
You think that means I'm gonna take less than it's worth?
所以你覺得我會被小錢打發嗎
It isn't worth anything. It is today.
這根本不值錢,今天值錢
You know where to reach me.
你們知道怎么找我
Thought you said you were willing to go
你不是說你最高能接受
as high as 500,000. Yeah, that was before
五十萬嗎,那是之前
I realized what we were dealing with.
我當時還不知道對手是什么人
This guy doesn't owe money 'cause he got divorced.
他欠錢不是因為離婚
He got divorced 'cause he owes money.
而是因為欠錢才會離婚
What are you talking about? He's a gambler.
什么意思,他是個賭徒
How does that help us?
這有什么用
He doesn't know I'm one.
他不知道我也是
Where's Louis?
路易呢
Jessica. Where is he?
杰西卡,他人呢
He's not answering his phone. He's not answering his emails.
他不接電話,也不回郵件
The thing is I don't know if he
問題是,我不知道他...
Katrina, your job as gatekeeper
卡特里娜,你守大門的那套
does not apply to me, so I'm going to ask you one more time.
在我這兒不適用,我再問你一次
Why isn't Louis in the building?
路易為什么不在樓里
He must still be in court.
他肯定還在法院
Is there something I can do? What you can do
我能做什么嗎,你能做的
is find Louis and have him come up with a way around
就是找到路易,讓他想辦法
this demand to look at our books.
避免我們被查賬
When should I tell him you need it?
我跟他說什么時候需要
Yesterday.
昨天
You were right. Quelling's got a game.
你說得對,柯靈有賭局
What night? Every night.
哪晚,每晚
Well, I hope you know where tonight's game is because
你最好知道今晚的賭局在哪
Great.
很好
You and I are going.
我們去
What?
什么
I got a job offer, Harvey.
我得到了一份工作邀請,哈維
Supposed to go have drinks to talk about it tonight.
今晚約好去邊喝邊談的
I can move it, it's just, that's...
我可以改期,但是...
that's why I hesitated.
這是我遲疑的原因
When? When what?
什么時候,你指什么
When'd you get the job offer?
你什么時候收到的邀請
The other night. And you didn't mention it.
前兩天晚上,你沒跟我說
I didn't know what I thought.
我當時不知道該怎么想
And now you do? No. It's
現在想清楚了,不是
Who?
是誰
Jonathan Sidwell.
喬納森·西德威爾
The spinoff idea?
分拆的主意
Yeah. I should have known.
嗯,我該料到的
He wants you to be his general counsel?
他要你做他的法律總顧問嗎
No, he wants to make me an investment banker.
不,他想讓我做投資銀行家
Well, if it were me... I'd take it.
如果是我,我就接受
What? Why?
什么,為什么
Because you can compete there like you do here
因為你在那兒也會像在這兒一樣游刃有余
with nothing hanging over your head.
而且還不用擔心東窗事發
What if I don't want to stop being a lawyer?
如果我不想離開律師界呢
Well, then don't take the job.
那就別接受
I mean, what do you want from me?
你想我說什么啊
I want your advice. I just gave you my advice.
我想要你的建議,我剛剛說了
No, you told me what you would do.
你只是說你會怎么做
I want to know what you think I should do.
我想知道你覺得我該怎么做
Mike, last week, you said you'd do anything
邁克,上周你還說你愿不惜一切
to stop being a fraud, so my advice is take it.
不再做個騙子,所以我建議你接受
Still be in the majors, just be a different sport.
還是大聯盟,只是不同的賽事
Excuse me, do you have a minute?
打擾,你有空嗎
Look, you and I have never
我們兩人向來不...
No, we haven't.
沒錯,的確
I need your help.
我需要你幫助
You must be scraping the bottom of the barrel
你來找我的話
if you're coming to me. It's about Louis.
一定是走投無路了,是關于路易
He and Sheila are done. That's awful.
他和希拉沒戲了,太糟了
It's worse than awful.
比那還糟
Jessica needs him on a case right now.
杰西卡需要他現在負責一樁案子
He won't leave his apartment. He won't even answer his phone.
而他不肯出門,甚至不接電話
Then I'll just go over there right now.
那我現在過去一趟
That won't work.
沒用的
Even if it did, we don't have time.
即使好使了,也來不及
So then why are you here?
那你來干什么
Rachel, you don't trust me.
瑞秋,你不信任我
I get that, but Louis asked me to cover for him,
這我懂,但路易讓我替他應付好
and that is what I'm going to do.
所以我就要這么做
You're the best paralegal here,
你是這兒最棒的律師助理
and you're his friend.
也是他的朋友
So will you help me or not? I will.
幫不幫忙,幫
So...I figured out what you can do to make it up to me tonight.
我知道你今晚能做什么來彌補我了
I thought we were good.
我以為我們之間沒事了
Yeah, I'm justI'm feeling some residual anger.
對,只是,我覺得還有些余怒未消
Scottie, I'm kind of busy right now,
斯科特,我現在有點忙
and I have plans tonight.
而且晚上有事情
Taking Mike on another I.P.O. date?
帶邁克去另一場公開募股約會嗎
What difference does it make? Sounds mysterious.
有什么區別,聽起來夠神秘
Bet you can't tell me what it is.
我打賭你不能說是什么事
I'm playing poker. Poker?
我要去玩牌,玩牌嗎
Can I come? It's a work thing.
我能來嗎,工作上的事
You bring Mike to work things.
你帶邁克去干工作上的事
Scottie, I told you I'm busy. You can't come.
斯科特,告訴過你我很忙,你不能來
Can I get back to work now?
我能繼續工作了嗎
What got into you? Nothing.
你吃錯什么藥了,沒有
Sometimes at the office, I'm working.
只是有時候當我在辦公室,我是在辦公
Fair enough, boss.
算你有理,老板
Are you sure that's how you want to play that?
你確定要這么玩嗎
Play what, the fact that I'm busy?
玩什么,我很忙的事實嗎
The fact that you just snapped at her
這么個事實,你對著她發作
when we both know what you're really angry about.
但我們都知道,你到底為什么發火
I'm not angry. I'm annoyed at the interruption.
我沒發火,我只是很煩被打斷
You're angry that Mike wants to leave,
你發火,因為邁克想離開
and you just took it out on her.
你卻遷怒在她身上
I'm not angry about that. No, you're hurt,
我沒為那件事發火,對,但你受傷了
and the anger covers the hurt, but I knew you didn't know that.
用憤怒掩飾傷心,但我知道你自己并不清楚
I was annoyed about the interruption
我只是很煩被打斷
just like I'm annoyed right now. Bullshit.
我現在也很煩,一個道理,胡說
You're feeling exactly what I'm feeling.
我跟你感同身受
The idea of Mike leaving sucks,
邁克離開的消息是讓人不好受
and the sooner you get your brain around that,
你越早繞開這個情緒
the sooner you can maybe do something about it.
就能越早采取措施
Can I get back to work now?
我能繼續工作了嗎
You can get back to work whenever you want.
隨時都可以
But if all you're gonna do is stick your head in the sand,
但如果你只想埋著頭逃避問題
then you're not going to have
那可就連打斷你工作的
an associate or a girlfriend to get back to work from.
初級律師或者女朋友都沒有了
You give it to her? I gave it to her.
你給她了嗎,給她了
She suspect anything?
她有什么懷疑嗎
I wouldn't be standing here if she did.
如果她懷疑了,我就不會站在這兒了
And? She thought it was awesome.
然后,她覺得非常棒
Well, she should.
那是當然
Louis didn't just come up with a way
路易不僅想出來了個好辦法
to keep Charles Van Dyke out of our books.
保證查爾斯·范·戴克查不了我們的賬
Louis came up with a way to blow him out of the water.
還把他整得一敗涂地
That Louis. He is one hell of an attorney.
那個路易,真是個厲害的律師
Thank you, Louis. Right back at you, Louis.
謝謝你,路易,稍后見,路易
Don't get used to it. Don't worry.
別太習慣了,別擔心
I'm not looking to work here again.
我沒打算重新在這兒工作
Not here, but you are looking to work?
雖然不在這兒,但你是在找工作
I've always been able to see through your bullshit, Charles.
我總能一眼看穿你的鬼話的,查爾斯
Which is why I'm offering you these,
所以我才給你提供這些
five cases.
一共五個案子
We're cocounsel, split the profits 50/50.
我們合伙,利潤對半分
It announces to the world that you are back in business,
可以向全世界宣布,你重出江湖
which is what you really want.
這才是你真正想要的
You came to me bearing gifts.
你帶著禮物來找我
I still have the card.
我還留著當初的卡片
"To the man who hired me for all you've done."
"致我的雇主,感謝你所做的一切"
Two days later, you shoved me out.
兩天后,你把我撇到了一邊
I take this to mean you're passing on my offer.
我就當你不打算接受我的提議
I'm shiting on your offer.
我這是把你的提議踩在腳下
Okay, Charles. You were right.
好吧查爾斯,你說的沒錯
Your dividend check did have the wrong amount,
你的股利分紅確實數額不對
But from now on, it's going to have the right amount,
但從今往后,數額就會變正確了
zero.
那就是零
I don't think so.
我可不這么認為
oh, the firm you had your exit agreement with no longer exists.
你手握退出協定的律所,已經不復存在了
We became Pearson Darby,
我們變成了皮爾遜達比
then Pearson Specter,
后來是皮爾遜斯佩克特
which means you're not entitled to a thing.
你一點資格都沒有
That's not in the spirit of our agreement.
我們的協議精神可不是這么說的
And neither is your claim.
你的聲明也沒這么說
There's only one problem.
只有一個問題
You should have dug deeper into the fine print.
你看附屬細則的時候真該更仔細點
The entity referred to in our agreement
根據你的細則
is defined in your bylaws as
我們協議中提到的內容可解釋為
"Any partnership in which
"任何以杰西卡·皮爾遜
the name partner is Jessica Pearson."
為冠名的合伙人關系"
You didn't know.
你居然不知道
My number just tripled.
我的數字剛剛乘以三了
Your call.
由你決定
Our hearing is friday.
我們的聽證會在禮拜五
You guys playing cards?
你們在玩牌嗎
You're out of your league. This game is for real players.
你別自不量力,這是給真正的玩家玩的
Why don't I give it a try?
不試試怎么知道
Buyin is 25,000.
門檻費兩萬五
What's the limit? There is no limit.
上限是什么,沒有上限
Maybe I am out of my league.
大概我是在自不量力
Raise $45,000.
加注四萬五
I'm putting you allin.
你可得全押了
I've seen guys like you before.
我見過你這樣的
You think if you bully me with your big stack,
你以為大賭注可以壓得住我
I'm gonna run and hide.
我會臨陣畏縮
Here's the difference between you and me, Jimbo,
這就是我和你的不同了,吉姆
I lose, I pull out another 25 grand,
我輸了,就再出兩萬五
and another 25 after that.
然后再出兩萬五
You lose, you've got nothing.
你輸了,就一無所有了
You're bluffing.
你在虛張聲勢
Then call or get up and walk away,
要么跟注,要么起身走人
But I've sat across from you 1,000 times before.
但我和你面對面太多次了
You won't walk.
你不會走的
Tough beat.
艱難獲勝
Take your winnings.
拿走你的戰利品吧
What winnings?
什么戰利品
I thought maybe it was time we do a little negotiating.
我覺得也許我倆能來點討價還價
Well, you have my offer. I have a counter.
你知道我的出價了,我有加價
I'm all ears. I want a 50% increase in base salary.
洗耳恭聽,我希望基本工資提高50%
I want a guaranteed bonus not tied to our investment returns,
保證分紅不與投資收益掛鉤
A fourweek vacation, and I want a piece.
四周年假,我還要入股
A piece? A piece.
入股嗎,對
No. No piece?
不行,不能入股嗎
No negotiating. Look, I know what you're doing.
不能討價還價,我知道在想什么
You can't make up your mind,
你下不了決心
So you want me to make it up for you.
所以希望我來替你做決定
But I don't want someone who's with me for the money.
但我不希望人們為了錢而跟著我
I want someone who's with me
我希望跟著我的人
'cause they want to kick some ass.
是因為想變得厲害才入這行
I do kick ass.
我確實挺厲害
And if you want to take this job right now,
如果你現在就接受這份工作
I will negotiate in good faith.
我就認認真真跟你商討
But you don't.
但你不想
I don't yet.
現在還不想
Starting tomorrow,
明天起
I'll be interviewing other people.
我會開始面試其他人
Once I find the right person,
一旦我找到合適的人選
job is gone.
這工作就沒了
I'm not dropping my suit when you're going public in two days.
我不會在你們上市的兩天前撤訴的
James, you've read all about Hessington Oil.
詹姆斯,你肯定讀過海辛頓石油的相關報道
The odds were stacked against me.
當時的情形完全不利于我
I won anyway, because I win.
我還是贏了,因為我生來就是贏家
You won because Edward Darby came forward.
你贏了,是因為愛德華·達比出了頭
You got lucky.
你碰運氣而已
Guys like you always think other people get lucky.
像你這樣的人,總是覺得別人是碰運氣
I don't get lucky.
我不碰運氣
I make my own luck,
我創造自己的運氣
And in this case, it's bleeding you dry.
這個案子,你會一敗涂地
Right there.
就在剛剛
You just gave me your tell. You have no other money.
你泄了底,你沒錢了
You're done. There's $100,000 in that pile.
你玩完了,那堆牌注里有十萬美元
It's the exact amount of the deal we offered you.
正好是我們給你提的價
Sign it.
簽了它
We'll fix the paperwork tomorrow.
我們明天再完成文件
This is $1,000. Cash me out.
這是一千美金,幫我兌現
He doesn't play anymore the rest of the night.
他今晚不再玩了
You didn't sleep well.
你沒睡好
I didn't sleep at all.
我根本沒睡
It's a big decision.
這確實是個重大決定
You still haven't told me what you think.
你到現在也沒說過你的想法
Mike, I can't make the decision for you.
邁克,我不能幫你做決定
I don't want you to make it for me.
我沒想讓你幫我做決定
I just want to know what you think.
我只想知道你的看法
And I already told you that I will support you
我已經跟你說過我會
with whatever you decide. And the way you can support me
支持你的所有決定,你表示支持的
right now is by telling me how you feel.
方法就是告訴我你的看法
It's not my place. Not your place?
這不應該由我說,不應該由你說
Just admit it. You want me to take the job,
承認吧,你想讓我接受那份工作
but you're too afraid to say it.
但你不敢說
Okay, you want to know the truth?
好吧,你想聽實話嗎
You already know what you want to do.
你早就知道自己想怎么做了
And if I try to change your mind and it goes wrong,
如果我還試圖改變你的想法并且以后出了錯
then I'm afraid you're gonna hold it against me.
我很害怕你會在這事上做文章
Would you just say it?
你就說吧
Yes. I want you to take the job.
是的,我希望你接受那份工作
Look, I know that you love what you do,
我知道你很熱愛現在的工作
but every day, you go into work with the possibility
但你每天都要帶著被抓的可能性
of being caught, and it is eating away at you.
去上班,這件事在一點點的吞噬著你
If you stay there, that's just not gonna change.
如果你留在這,這個情況永遠不會改變
Jessica. How did It go?
杰西卡,事情進展,如何
I'll tell you how it went. I got hung out to dry.
我來告訴你進展如何,我被害慘了
What? No, it was a good move.
什么,不可能,那辦法很高明
Oh, it would have been
如果不是我們自己的章程
if our own bylaws didn't supersede it.
推翻了這個辦法的話,那確實高明
Ththat's impossible.
那不可能
It was convoluted and buried in the fine print,
關鍵信息被隱藏在復雜難懂的小字注釋中了
and something Louis Litt never would have missed.
如果是路易·利特的話一定會想到
Look me in the eye and tell me I'm wrong.
看著我的眼睛說我說錯了嗎
You're not. He wouldn't have missed it.
你說的沒錯,他一定能想到
So when you came into my office
所以當你走進我的辦公室
and told me Louis had come up with that move,
告訴我路易想出了這個辦法的時候
you were full of shit.
你就是在蒙我
I'm sorry. I wanted to help.
對不起,我只是想幫忙
Well, that kind of thing only happens once.
這種事只會發生這一次
You know how I know it's not gonna happen again?
你知道我為什么這么說嗎
Pack up your shit.
收拾好你的東西
I don't care what kind of deal you have with Harvey.
我不在乎你和哈維有什么協議
You're done.
你可以走了
Why wouldn't you tell her?
你為什么不告訴她
I said I would cover.
我說了我會幫他打掩護
I didn't say I would cover when it suited me.
我沒說只有在情況允許的條件下才幫他
Yeah, but he wouldn't want you to get fired over this.
是的,但他也不想你因為這件事被開除啊
I should be fired. I let Jessica look stupid.
我應該被開除,我讓杰西卡出丑
Katrina
卡特里娜
Thank you for your help, Rachel.
謝謝你幫我,瑞秋
I really appreciate it,
我很感激
but if you don't mind, I'd like to be alone.
但如果你不介意的話,我想一個人呆著
He's not here.
他不在
Where is he?
去哪兒了
To tell you the truth, I don't know.
說實話,我不知道
All he said was he had a late night.
他只說他昨晚睡得很晚
Well, I can come back.
好吧,我等下再來
I was just You're taking the job,
我只是,你準備接受那份工作了
Aren't you?
是不是
I don't know.
我不知道
Yeah, you do.
你知道
You just don't want to admit it.
你只是不想承認而已
Yeah. I'm taking the job.
是的,我準備接受那份工作了
God damn it.
該死的
Do you know what that man has done for you?
你知道那個人都為你做了些什么嗎
Do you know what it took for him to start trusting someone?
你知道他費了多少力才開始信任別人嗎
Donna Don't interrupt me.
唐娜,別打斷我
So someone's dangling some money in front of you.
有個人在你面前甩下些錢
It's not about that. I don't care what it's about.
跟錢沒關系,我不在乎跟什么有關
I'm gonna say what he won't.
我要把他不愿說的話告訴你
He needs you.
他需要你
You need this job, and if you can't see that,
你需要這份工作,如果你不明白這點
then you might as well just leave right now.
也許你確實應該離開
Donna, someone's offering me a way out.
唐娜,有人為我找到了一條出路
So you don't care about him. Of course I do,
那你不在乎他嗎,我當然在乎
but I also care about my life with Rachel.
但我也在乎和瑞秋一起的生活
I don't want to live my life like this anymore.
我不想在過這樣的生活了
Then you better be the best goddamn investment banker
那你最好成為這個城市里
this city has ever seen.
最好的投資銀行家
Scottie, I'm sorry I was angry in your direction,
斯科特,很抱歉我對你發脾氣了
but it was really about something else.
但我發火是因為別的事情
Let me guess, Donna explained your feelings to you,
我猜猜,唐娜把你的感受告訴你了
and now you're here to apologize.
現在你來跟我道歉了
Maybe.
也許吧
What was the something else?
別的事情到底是什么事
Mike got a job offer.
有人給了邁克一個工作機會
And you don't want him to do it.
但你不想讓他走
No, I don't.
我不想
well, if you want him to stay,
如果你想讓他留下來
you know what's actually a nice tactic?
你知道該怎樣做嗎
Telling him you want him to stay.
告訴他你想讓他留下來
What?
什么
Had I known "Tell me what's going on with you"
我不知道"告訴我你到底發生了什么事"
meant "I'm going to tell you what to do,"
原來等于"我會告訴你應該怎么做"
I might not have taken you up on it.
知道的話我就不來找你了
Oh, okay. Mmm.
好吧
I'll see you in there. Okay.
你先進去吧,好吧
You have that paperwork for me?
文件帶來了嗎
Well, I got something for you, but it's not that.
我確實有東西給你,但不是你要的文件
Didn't you learn your lesson last night?
經過昨晚你還沒有長記性嗎
I learned to listen.
我學會了傾聽
When you talked,
你說話的時候
you mentioned Hessington Oil, so I looked back into it.
提到了海辛頓石油,我就去查了一下
Turns out you don't create your own luck.
結果發現你并不是自己制造運氣
Your associate does.
是你的手下替你制造的
What the hell are you talking about?
你這么說是什么意思
He conspired with Harold Gunderson
他與哈羅德·甘德森合謀
to file a lawsuit against your own client
對你們自己的客戶發起了訴訟
so you could bribe witnesses not to testify.
好讓你去賄賂證人不出庭作證
We didn't bribe anyone.
我們沒有賄賂任何人
That was a legal settlement. Don't try to tell me
那是合法的訴訟和解,別跟我說
two rookie associates who went to law school together
兩個一起上法學院,畢業后一同工作的
and started at the same firm made this happen
新手律師沒有共謀
without collusion. I don't need to tell you
促成了此事,我不用告訴你任何事
anything 'cause there's nothing to tell.
因為根本沒什么好說的
Well, you're gonna have to tell someone something,
你肯定和什么人說了些什么
because that suit was filed one day, settled the next,
因為那案子頭一天發起,第二天就和解
and those witnesses cancelled their flights to New York.
那些證人也取消了去紐約的機票
That is a bribe,
那就是賄賂
And when I bring it to the attention of the bar,
當我把這件事告訴律師協會后
you and your associate are going to be in deep shit.
你和你的手下就慘了
Now who showed his tell?
現在看看是誰泄底了
Here's your money back.
你的錢還給你
And either I go to the bar, or you settle for $2 million.
我去律師協會告發你,或者兩百萬和解
You have until tomorrow.
明天之前答復我
Where is Mike? He's in there.
邁克在哪,在里面
Harvey
哈維
Harvey. Not now.
哈維,等一下
You need to call Lola Jensen. What?
打電話給羅拉·詹森,什么
You need to get her to hack into the bar
你要讓她黑進律師協會
and put your name in.
然后把你的名字加進去
What the hell are you talking about?
你在說什么
A week ago, you told me that the number one rule
一周前,你告訴我首要的原則是
was not to move the goddamn body.
不要有任何行動
A week ago, people weren't sniffing around you.
一周前,沒有人在打探你
Harvey, my job offer is not This isn't about your offer.
哈維,那份工作,這與那份工作無關
Quelling knows about your bullshit lawsuit
柯靈知道了你與哈羅德·甘德森
with Harold Gunderson.
那個狗屁官司了
He turned me in?
他去檢舉我了
No, but he will if we don't cave.
沒有,但如果我們不屈服他會的
He can't prove anything. He doesn't have to.
他什么都證明不了,他不用證明
He hands you in to the bar,
他把你交給律師協會
they look you up, we're done.
他們查一下你的名字,我們就完了
Not if I'm not here.
我離開這里就沒事了
Oh, that's why you're in here.
你來就是為了說這事
You're taking the job. I am.
你打算接受那份工作,是
And you think an addicted gambler
你以為只要你不在這里工作
who lost his wife, his child, and his house is gonna stop
那個失去了老婆孩子和房子的賭棍
coming for you just because you're not working here?
就會不再糾纏你了嗎
You said it yourself. Hacking into the bar
你自己也說過,黑進資格考名單
is twice the crime I've been committing.
比我現在犯的罪還重一倍
I am telling you Quelling is on the trail.
我告訴你,柯靈正在受審
You don't do this, we're gonna get caught.
如果你不這么做,我們就會被抓住
There's got to be another way. There isn't.
一定有其它辦法的,沒有
I don't believe that. Then you better
我不信,那你最好
figure something out fast, because tomorrow morning,
趕緊想個主意出來,不然明早
we're done, and you quitting isn't gonna change that.
我們就完了,就算你辭職也無濟于事
You can't fire Katrina Bennett.
你不能解雇卡特里娜·班尼特
I can fire whoever I want to.
我可以解雇任何想解雇的人
She was covering for Louis.
她是在為路易掩飾
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
Louis's engagement is over, and he's losing it.
路易的訂婚無疾而終了,他很消沉
He won't come in to work, he won't pick up his phone,
他不來工作,不接電話
and he just didn't want anyone to know.
而且不想讓任何人知道
Then why are you telling me?
那為什么是你來告訴我
Because I helped her cover for him.
因為我幫著她一起為路易掩飾了
Are you saying I should fire you too?
你是想說我該把你也炒了嗎
I am saying that...
我是想說
we made a mistake,
我們是做錯了
but that we were just looking out for Louis,
但我們也是為了路易
and I know how much you value loyalty,
而我知道你有多看重忠誠
so I don't think that should be the thing
所以我覺得卡特里娜
that costs Katrina her job...
不該為此丟了工作
or mine.
我也是
Jessica. I need you.
杰西卡,我需要你
No, listen, I just need a little more time.
不,聽著,我需要一點時間
And had you asked me for it, I would have said yes,
那你只要跟我開口,我會同意的
but instead, you had Katrina cover for you.
可相反,你卻讓卡特里娜為你掩飾
Oh, that little traitor. What, did she rat me out?
那個小叛徒,她把我供出來了嗎
No, she didn't. She's so loyal to you
沒有,她對你很忠誠
that she tried to pass off her work for yours.
甚至想頂替你做了你的工作
Louis, Van Dyke wants to look at our books.
路易,范·戴克想看我們的賬本
What? We can't have that.
什么,不能讓他這么做
I know. This was her fix.
我知道,這是她的應對方案
Oh, no, and you used this on him?
哦不,你用了這個來對付他
I did, and then I fired Katrina.
對,所以我解雇了卡特里娜
Jessica. I know.
杰西卡,我知道
I can't fire her for being loyal.
我不能因為她的忠誠而解雇她
But I can't afford you sitting here licking your wounds
但現在已經火燒眉毛了,沒時間讓你
while I get my ass handed to me.
坐在這舔舐傷口
Please, just listen to me, okay?
拜托,聽我說幾句,好嗎
I cannot see straight.
我現在無法明辨
I cannot think straight,
無法思考
and even if I wanted to come and help you,
即使我想幫你
I wouldn't be any good to you, so...
我也毫無用處,所以...
Louis...
路易
I know you loved Sheila,
我知道你愛過希拉
but do you love your firm?
可你愛你的律所嗎
You know I do.
你知道我愛的
And when you love a woman,
當你愛上一個女人時
can you stand the thought of her being with another man?
想到她和別人在一起,你能忍受嗎
No. Well, Louis,
不,那么,路易
Van Dyke is trying to get into Pearson Specter's pants.
范·戴克正在試圖扒了皮爾遜斯佩克特的褲子
What are you going to do about it?
你要怎么做
I'm gonna put on a goddamn chastity belt.
我要牢牢系上貞操帶
How?
怎么系
'Cause Katrina actually was on the right track.
卡特里娜的方向其實是對的
Van Dyke's claim is gone if the partnership is gone.
只要取消合伙制度,他的要求就可以去見鬼了
The bylaws say it's not.
公司章程可不是這么說的
No, it is if we become an l.L.C.
不,只要我們變成有限責任公司就行了
We can't do that by tomorrow.
但在明天之前是做不到的
We'd have to rewrite every contract.
我們得重新起草每一份合同
Boy, wow, Jessica, you sometimes really surprise me.
杰西卡,你有時候真讓我服了
You don't think I know that?
你以為我不知道這點嗎
I have an army of associates that I've trained
我的助理律師部隊
within an inch of their lives.
曾被我精心調教得死去活來
My name is Louis goddamn Marlowe Litt,
我可是鬼見愁路易·馬洛·利特
and my firm is under siege, so don't you tell me
現在我的律所被圍攻了,所以你別來告訴我
what I can and cannot do!
什么能做什么不能做
I don't want to interrupt, but I was just wondering
我不想打擾你,就是有點好奇
what happened with Mike.
邁克怎么了
He's leaving.
他要辭職
I'm sorry.
真遺憾
It's fine.
沒事
Can I ask you something?
能問你點事嗎
Did you tell him that you wanted him to stay?
你有沒有告訴他,你希望他留下
I didn't get around to it.
我沒機會說
Youyou didn't get around to it?
你沒機會說
I was gonna tell him, and then he told me he was leaving,
我正打算說,他就告訴我他要走
and then other shit came up, so...
之后又發生了一堆破事,所以
So you just dropped it?
所以你就放棄了
I told you other shit came up.
我說了,發生了別的破事
What other shit?
什么破事
I mean, you had an emergency case filing,
難道你突然來了個案子
so you let your protege walk out the door?
所以就讓你徒弟這么走了
It's complicated. Okay.
事情很復雜,好吧
Well, then share it with me.
那就跟我說說
Quelling came after us. The Hessington witnesses.
柯靈纏上我們了,因為海辛頓案的目擊者
What? That's bullshit.
什么,真是扯淡
You may have blurred some lines,
或許你是鉆了點法律的空子
but you certainly didn't cross any.
但你絕對沒有越界違法
Fight him.
反擊他
No, I can't. why?
我不能,為什么
Look, I don't want to talk about it.
我不想談這個
What is going on here? When somebody pisses you off,
怎么回事,如果有人激怒你
you get in the ring. What are you saying?
你只會打得他屁滾尿流,你想說什么
What I'm saying is that you're not taking on Quelling,
我想說你不僅沒有反擊柯靈
but you're letting Mike walk out the door
反而還讓邁克走了
without trying to stop him.
甚至沒有試圖阻攔他
I think one thing changed the other,
肯定是有什么變了
and I want to know why.
我想知道原因
Maybe what changed is his desire to be here,
或許是他變了,不愿留在這了
and maybe what I have to say doesn't matter.
或許我要說的根本不重要
Of course it matters. Now, what is this really about?
那很重要,到底是什么事
Because it's sure as hell not about some stupid case.
肯定跟什么破案子無關
You know what? God damn it!
去他媽的無關
For once, can't it just be about what I said it's about?
我說是什么事就是什么事,不行嗎
You didn't say what it was about.
你根本沒說過是什么事
Harvey, I'm really sorry
哈維,我真的很遺憾
that the Mike thing turned out this way.
邁克的事結果變成這樣
I am, but I can't say that I didn't see it coming.
真的,但我得說我猜到了會這樣
Scottie, it isn't What? It isn't what?
斯科特,這不是,什么,不是什么
It isn't what it seems?
不是表面上看起來那樣
Because I don't know what it seems.
我都不知道表面上看起來什么樣
All I know is that any time I ask you about anything,
我只知道每次我問你什么事
all you say is, "I can't talk about it."
你都只會告訴我你不能說
I'm just gonna stop asking.
所以我不會再問了
Then we'll just make up later,
反正之后我們會和好
and we can do it all over again tomorrow.
然后明天同樣的事又會再次上演
Quelling can't hurt us anymore.
柯靈對我們沒威脅了
You went to see Lola. I looked at his accounts.
你去見羅拉了,我查了他的賬戶
I wanted to find out where all that money came from
我想查出他哪來的錢
to find all those clients.
去找來這么多委托人
He doesn't have the money.
他沒錢
And yet his rent gets paid,
可他卻付清了房租
and they don't turn off his electricity.
也沒被斷電
Holy shit.
我了個去
Guess you didn't have to see Lola after all.
看來你不用去見羅拉了
You think I got access to that with a court order?
你以為我是靠法院指令進他賬戶的嗎
So you did go see her?
所以你還是去見羅拉了
You put the idea in my head.
是你的主意
I just came up with a different agenda.
我不過改了改具體內容
We got him.
我們解決他了
No.
不
You got him. What?
是你解決了,什么
Your goingaway present.
算你的餞別禮
Be a lawyer one last time. Knock this guy out.
最后當一把律師,給他點教訓
You have my settlement check.
你帶支票來了嗎
I don't have a dime for you.
一分錢都沒有
Then I guess the bar is going to be hearing from me
那我明天得一早就要去委員會
first thing in the morning.
打個報告了
Well, then, they'll also be hearing from me.
那我也會去
Disciplinary rule 5107a, "Accepting compensation"
準則第5107條A款, "接受..."
I know what it says.
我知道條款內容
Then you also know The penalty is being disbarred.
那你也知道懲罰是剝奪律師資格
You took money from our client's competitors
你收了我方客戶競爭對手的錢
to trump up your bullshit suit.
捏造了案子
You didn't come by that legally.
你這消息不是合法獲得的吧
And they're not gonna care.
委員會才不關心呢
I don't know if you've noticed,
不知道你是否注意到
but I don't have a hell of a lot to lose,
但我了無牽掛
so sign my deal or get the hell out of my office.
要么簽協議,要么就滾出去
Well, here's the thing, James.
不過事實是,詹姆斯
I don't either...
我也是
Because today is my last day as a lawyer anyway.
因為今天是我最后一天做律師
Bullshit. Look at me.
你就忽悠吧,看著我
Good luck in front of the bar.
祝你去委員會好運
I wasn't always like this.
我并非一直如此
I had tobacco in my sights.
煙草公司一案勝利近在咫尺
They offered me a lot of money.
他們愿意出很多錢
I could have made a fortune.
我本可以大賺一筆
But $15,000 per client for people with cancer?
但就給患有癌癥的人一人一萬五
I risked going to verdict because I wanted to
我冒險等判決,因為我想
get those people something that could make a difference!
為那些人拿到更多錢,能讓生活有所不同
And I lost everything...
結果我失去了一切
My clients, my wife, my kids!
客戶,妻子,孩子
You lost them because you gambled them away, James.
你失去他們是因為你的賭癮,詹姆斯
I know that.
我知道
Please.
求你了
Being a lawyer is what I am.
我生來就是律師
It's who I am.
是我的生命
And if you take that away...
若你奪走...
It's up to you, James.
決定權在你,詹姆斯
I'll drop the suit.
我會撤銷訴訟
I promise.
我保證
Louis, where the hell are you?
路易,你在哪呢
You said you could get it done.
你說你做得到
I walk through those doors, our books fly open.
我要是走進去,就都晚了
Get here now.
趕緊過來
Well, this should be fun.
這回肯定很帶勁
We've never been across the aisle from each other.
我們還沒來沒做過對手
Which is why you don't realize that it won't be fun.
所以你才不知道我的厲害
We'll see what we see.
我們走著瞧
Case 41432, Van Dyke versus Pearson.
第41432號案件,范·戴克訴皮爾遜
Look at that. Game time.
瞧,游戲開始
Ladies first. Ladies first.
女士優先,女士優先
Son of a bitch. For being polite?
狗娘養的,禮貌也有錯
Were you being polite when you hired me?
你當初雇傭我時,是出于禮節嗎
What does one have to do with the other?
這跟現在又有什么關系
"To the man who hired me, for all you've done."
致錄取我的人,感謝你所做的一切
Do you want to know what I meant when I wrote that card?
你想知道我寫那張卡是為了什么嗎
The day you made me that offer, I asked you,
你同意雇傭我時,我問過你
"Did it have anything to do with gender or race?"
這跟性別或種族有沒有關系
You swore it didn't.
你發誓說沒有
You lied to me.
你騙了我
It didn't. You're lying now.
是沒有,你現在還在撒謊
You know, Daniel Hardman may have used people,
丹尼爾·哈德曼雖會利用別人
but he didn't give a shit about their gender
但他從不關心性別
or their color.
或膚色
He showed you the list.
他給你看了名單
Right next to my name, an asterisk. Not "Law review."
在我名字旁有個星號,不是說我突出
Not second in my class. Diversity.
也不是標明我的成績,而是為了多樣化
You were treated the same.
對你的待遇是一樣的
You tell yourself that, but we both know the truth,
你可以這么告訴自己,但我們都知道真相
which is why I sleep at night just fine.
這也是我能夠安心入睡的原因
Well, it doesn't change the facts in this case, does it?
但這并不會改變這個案子的實質對吧
No. No, it doesn't, but this will.
不,不會,但這個會
Charles, you remember Louis Litt?
查爾斯,你記得路易·利特吧
Sorry, I couldn't run.
對不起,我不能跑過來
Doctor wanted me to take it easy.
醫生讓我不要太著急
Hey, Charles.
你好,查爾斯
Great to see you.
很高興見到你
You told me that story to stall.
你講那個故事只是為了拖延時間吧
That was a stall...
確實是為了拖時間
But this is for me.
但接下來是為了我自己
When I saw that asterisk next to my name,
當我看到我名字旁邊的注釋時
it made me sick to my stomach, because in one second,
真是讓我覺得惡心,因為我立刻就明白
I understood how you will always see me.
你會用一種什么樣的眼光看我了
So that card was a thank you,
所以那張卡確實是代表感謝
because if I hadn't have felt sick,
因為如果我沒有感到惡心
then I might not have worked as hard as I did
我就不會如此努力的工作
to get where I am today.
從而取得現在的成就
You woke the dragon, Charles.
你喚醒了沉睡的巨龍,查爾斯
How do you like me now?
你現在覺得我怎么樣
I know you're there.
我知道你在那
You need anything?
需要我做些什么嗎
No.
不用
The I.P.O. is wrapped up.
公開募股的事情搞定了
We go public monday morning.
周一早晨上市
I wasn't talking about the I.P.O.
我不是指公開募股的事
I was talking about how you're feeling about Mike.
我是在說邁克的事
I know.
我知道
Okay.
好吧
Good night, Harvey.
晚安,哈維
I'm gonna tell Scottie.
我準備告訴斯科特
About Mike? Are you crazy?
邁克的事,你瘋了嗎
You can't have it both ways, Donna.
你不能二者兼得,唐娜
You can't tell me to open up and then keep my secrets.
你不能讓我敞開心扉的同時還要保守秘密
You spent more than a year covering it up.
你花了一年多的時間去掩蓋這件事
You tried to get him to commit another crime to cover it up,
你還試圖讓他再次犯罪去掩蓋原來的錯誤
and now You said I should tell her
現在呢,你說我應該告訴她
what's really bothering me!
到底是什么事情讓我煩惱
I meant your feelings.
我是說你的感受
I didn't mean confess to a felony.
而不是承認一項罪行
These are my goddamn feelings!
這就是我的感受
Donna, I did something when I hired him.
唐娜,我雇他的時候做了些事情
It's caused all of this.
導致了現在這些問題
I can't tell her, and it's driving me crazy!
但我不能告訴她,這快把我逼瘋了
Okay. Look, Mike is gone, Harvey.
好吧,邁克就要走了,哈維
I hate that he's gone, but the jeopardy's gone too.
我雖然不愿意他走,但這樣威脅也沒了
It's done.
都結束了
And now you want to turn around and tell someone who
現在你卻想回過頭告訴一個...
Someone who what?
一個什么
Nothing.
沒什么
No, you better finish that sentence.
不行,你最好把話說完
Someone who's pissed at you, Harvey.
一個生你氣的人,哈維
Someone who keeps finding a reason to be pissed at you,
一個一直找理由生你氣的人
and it's not the third time, and it's not the fifth time,
不是第三次了,也不是第五次
and it's not the last time.
當然也不是最后一次
I thought you were trying
我認為你是在試圖
to help my relationship, not shit on it.
幫我解決感情問題,而不是添亂
Okay, you want to yell at me? Fine.
你可以對我喊,沒事
Because I know you're not mad at me.
因為我知道你不生我的氣
And I know you're only telling me this stupid idea
我也知道你告訴這個愚蠢的主意
because you want me to tell you what you already know.
只是因為你想我告訴你一些你已經知道的事
You can't, Harvey.
你不能,哈維
It's good that you want to, but you can't.
你想告訴她這很好,但你不能說
Could I have a minute?
能給我點時間嗎
Congratulate me.
祝賀我吧
I'm officially a member of the New York bar.
我真是成為紐約律師協會的一員了
You went to Lola?
你去找羅拉了
I made a mistake. I want to stay.
我犯了個錯誤,我想留下來