I'd better get on with my errands.
我也得回去干活了。
Yes, of course, you must.
那當然了。
Do you want me to get you anything?
有需要我的地方嗎?
No, I'm fine. Just do what Edwin asks.
沒有,沒事。聽從艾德文吩咐就好。
I have been through the court medical records with a fine tooth comb, sir.
我細細研讀了宮廷醫典。
And were your findings satisfactory?
結果是否盡如人意呢?
With regret, I would have to say they were not. How so?
很遺憾,我必須說沒有。 何以言此?
Gaius is a great man, thorough and dedicated. But?
蓋烏斯是個偉大的人,兢兢業業。 但是?
His methods are outdated. He has failed to keep up with the latest developments. This has led to a number of errors.
他的療法太過時。跟不上日新月異的醫療發展。于是便犯下了小差錯。
Gaius has served me well for 25 years.
蓋烏斯服務于我有25年了。
And one cannot blame him for the infirmity those years have brought. Age can be a terrible curse.
時間催人老,無可厚非。歲月不饒人。
Perhaps it is time to lighten his burdens. Have you given any more thought to my offer?
也許是時候減輕他的重負了。你是否認真考慮過我的聘任?
Yes. I have considered it very carefully. Allow me some time to do the same.
是的。我有認真考慮。給我些時間想想。
You heard what he said. Gaius is old, he makes mistakes.
你也聽見了。蓋烏斯老了,不中用了。
Gaius has treated me since before I can remember. You can't cast him out.
我有記憶之前,蓋烏斯就是照料我了。你不能撇開他。