They were friends of yours. They were sorcerers.
他們是你的朋友。 他們是巫師。
They practised magic. And so did a lot of people back then, Gaius.
他們會魔法。那時很多人都會,蓋烏斯。
Uther will be furious when he finds out who you are.
發現你的真實身份烏瑟定會暴怒。
Fine. Fine. Shall we tell him? Let's go and tell him. Let's tell him everything. Ooh, I know...We could also tell him about Merlin.
好啊。好啊。要不要和他講?我們去找他。坦白一切。哦,對了,我們也跟他說梅林。
Merlin? You didn't know he was a sorcerer? I wonder what Uther will do. Probably have him burnt.
梅林? 你不知道他會魔法?不知道烏瑟知道會怎樣。很可能處火刑吧。
You would betray another sorcerer?
你要出賣別的巫師?
You did. When you turned a blind eye and let my parents die at the hands of Uther.
你出賣了。在你視若無睹讓我的父母死在烏瑟手中時。
At least Merlin doesn't have a son who will try to rescue him from the flames.
至少梅林沒有個想救他于大火中的兒子。
You're here to take revenge.
你為復仇而來。
And I have waited for a long time.
這機會我盼了很久。
You think I will sacrifice the King to save Merlin?
你以為我會為救梅林而置君王于不顧?
Think about it, Gaius. But if I find out that you have told one other person, including the boy. I will go straight to Uther.
好好想想,蓋烏斯。如果我發現有第三個人知道此事 包括那男孩。我會去找烏瑟。
I got your provisions. Oh, thank you. Merlin.
給你的食物。 謝謝。梅林。
Gaius was just reminiscing about old times, weren't you, Gaius? Yes.
我和蓋烏斯在敘舊,對吧,蓋烏斯? 是啊。
But now, I must get back to work.
現在,我得繼續工作了。