Come in.
請進。
Gaius, you've been a good friend to me over the years, you've done me many kindnesses. I can't deny you this one request.
蓋尤斯,多年來你都是摯友,你給予了我很多好處。我無法拒絕你的請求。
The records?
史冊?
I know you wouldn't ask unless it was important.
我知道如非事出有因你不會開口相求。
You must believe me, there's a great deal at stake.
你得相信我,此事非比尋常。
If Uther were to discover this, he would kill us both.
烏瑟發現的話會處死我等二人。
It is for Uther's sake that I make the request. Trust me, please.
這是為了他才求你的。請相信我。
Thank you, old friend.
感謝你,老朋友。
It's unlike Gaius to miss something like this.
蓋烏斯不是會犯這種錯的人。
We all make mistakes. Gaius is a great physician. The very best. Which is what I dont understand. What?
人非圣賢孰能無過。蓋烏斯是位杰出的御醫。最杰出的。所以我有點迷惑。 哪方面?
It's not for me to speak out of turn.
我不該輕率言語。
You saved the life of my ward, you may speak as you wish.
你救了我養女的性命,盡你所言。
He has been prescribing sleeping drafts for Morgana.
他給茉嘉娜開了睡眠處方。
She suffers from bad dreams.
她受噩夢折磨。
Yes. But the dreams should have been a warning.
是的。噩夢其實就是警示。