You have magic.
你會魔法。
It wasn't me, I didn't do anything.
不是我。我什么都沒做。
Then how else did you bring them to life? Only magic can do such a thing.
那你怎么讓它們起死回生?只有魔法能辦到。
These little angels are how I cured Lady Morgana. They repaired the damage to her brain. They saved her life.
這些小乖乖就是治愈茉嘉娜公主的秘密。修補了受損的大腦。救了她的命。
Magic can be a force for good. I know.
魔法可以善用。 我知道。
Then why do you fear it?
那你怕什么?
Uther has banned it, it's not permitted.
烏瑟禁止使用魔法。
Should I have let Morgana die? No.
要讓茉嘉娜死嗎? 不。
People like us, we have a gift. Do you not think it should be used to make this a better world?
生如我族類,天賦你我。你不覺得應該用魔法使這個世界變得更好嗎?
Gaius doesn't like me to.
蓋烏斯不喜歡我施法。
A gift like yours should be nurtured, practised, enjoyed. You need someone to help you, to encourage you. Perhaps.
你的天賦應當被培養,練習,并享受它。你需要有人幫助、激勵。 可能吧。
Imagine what we could achieve, if we shared our knowledge.
想想我們分享所知后能達到的成就。
I should be getting back. Of course. You must promise to keep our secret safe.
我該回去了。 好吧。你得發誓保守秘密。
Of course. People like you and I, we must look after each other.
沒問題。 你我這樣的人,我們必須守望相助。