The severity depends upon the site and volume of the bleed.
病情嚴重程度依出血位置和出血量而定。
If not treated, it can lead to coma...and eventually death.
如果不治療,會引致昏迷,最終難逃一死。
How could you have missed this?
你怎么沒察覺到呢?
I didn't see any blood.
我沒發現出血跡象。
Please. Just thank the fates that you did not administer more rosemary to stimulate the circulation.
得了吧。感謝老天,幸虧你沒有再加入迷迭香以促進血液循環。
Can you imagine what that might have done?
你能想象后果有多可怕嗎?
It may have increased the bleed.
這會加速失血。
Is there a cure? See for yourself.
有治愈方法嗎? 自己去看吧。
Morgana, this is truly a miracle. I thought...I really thought...
茉嘉娜,真是個奇跡。我以為......我真以為......
Oh, you won't get rid of me that easily.
你要丟下我可沒那么容易。
What exactly did he give you?
他究竟對你做了些什么?
I've no idea.
我不知道。
I want to offer you my congratulations. Thank you.
我是來表達祝賀的。 謝謝。
She was all but dead and you brought her back to life. How exactly did you do that?
她危在旦夕,是你救了她。你是怎么做到的?
I have developed an elixir for the treatment of just such an ailment.
我已經煉制出治療此病的靈藥。
I'd love to know the ingredients.
我想知道這藥的成分。
It is not yet perfected. You must give me more time before I make it public.
還不夠完善。假以時日我會公之于眾的。
The injury to your face?
你臉上的傷怎么回事?
It happened when I was very young.
小時候留下的傷疤。