It has the answers to everything.
它能解答一切疑問。
Maybe. It can't explain love.
也許吧。但它不能解釋愛情。
So you are in love?
你在戀愛嗎?
No. I mean...feelings, emotions.
沒有。我是說,感覺,情感。
You seem too bright to be just a servant.
你很聰明,不像侍從。
Oh, don't be fooled, I'm not that bright.
別捧我了,我沒那么聰明。
Yes, we will need that. Now, we must hurry to the Lady Morgana. Before it is too late.
對,我們需要這個。趁現在還來得及,我們趕緊去看茉嘉娜公主。
Put my equipment over there. Sire, I would be grateful if you could have everyone leave the room. I require peace and privacy. Certainly.
把器械放在那邊。陛下,如果可以就請所有人離開,我不勝感激。我需要安靜和隱私。 當然。
That includes you, Gaius.
也包括你,蓋烏斯。
But I am eager to learn from your methods.
但我希望向你學習醫術。
Now is not the time for giving instruction. I will need all my concentration. Gaius.
現在沒時間多做說明。我需要凝神靜氣。 蓋烏斯。
Great news, Your Majesty. You will be glad to hear it is not an inflammation of the brain.
好消息,陛下。您知道肯定會高興的,不是腦炎。
What is it then? It is cerebral haemorrhage.
那是什么? 是腦溢血。
Haemorrhage? I don't think so.
腦溢血?我不這么看。
I found this trace of blood in her ear. God in heaven.
我在她耳內發現了血跡。 上帝啊。