Will knows, doesn't he?
威爾知道了,對嗎
He knows you killed Nicholas Boyle, yes.
他知道你殺了尼古拉斯·博伊爾,是的
What am I gonna do?
我該怎么辦
He will keep our secret.
他會保守我們的秘密
You don't know that.
你怎么能確定
He will keep it because otherwise the one good thing in his life is tainted.
他會保密的,不然他生命中唯一美好的事就會被污染
And he will lie to Jack Crawford about you just as he has lied to himself.
他會在這件事上對杰克·克勞福德撒謊,就像他欺騙自己一樣
You're free, Abigail. No one will know what you did.
你自由了,阿比蓋爾。沒人會知道你做了什么
And no one will know the truth you're trying to avoid.
沒人會知道你極力回避的事實
The one you cannot admit even to yourself.
那件事,你即使對自己也無法承認
I helped him. I can't hear you. I helped him.
我幫助了他。我聽不清。我幫助了他。
I knew what my father was. I knew what he did. I... I knew.
我知道我父親是什么人。我知道他做的事,我知道
I was the one who... met the girls, talked to them. Laughed and joked.
是我...見那些女孩,和她們交談。與她們嬉戲玩鬧
Found out where they lived, where they were going, when they'd be alone.
是我去問到她們的家庭地址,她們的目的地,她們何時會獨處
Girls that looked just like me. They could have been my friends.
那些女孩都跟我很像。她們本可以和我成為朋友
I couldn't say no to him. I knew... I knew it was them or me.
我沒法拒絕他,因為我知道...我知道不是她們就是我
I wondered when you would tell me.
我還在想你什么時候會告訴我
I'm a monster. No. I know what monsters are.
我是個怪物。不。我知道怪物是什么樣的。
You're a victim. And Will and I... we're going to protect you.
你是受害者。威爾和我,我們會保護你。