I'd like you to draw a clock face. Numbered.
你畫一張鐘面。標明數字。
Small hand indicating the hour, large hand the minute.
短針指時,長針指分
Why? An exercise.
為什么?是個練習
I want you to focus on the present moment.
你要將注意力集中于今時今刻
The now. Often as you can, think of where you are, and when.
當下,盡量頻繁地去想想你在哪,是什么時候
Think of who you are.
想想你是誰
Seven sixteen p.m. I'm in Baltimore, Maryland.
下午7點16分。我在馬里蘭州,巴爾的摩
And my name is Will Graham.
我叫威爾·格雷厄姆
A simple reminder. The handle to reality for you to hold on to.
這可以作為一個簡單的提醒。一個幫你抓住的現實的手柄。
And know you're alive.
讓你知道你還活著