Previously on "White collar"...
《貓鼠游戲》前情提要
Kate says "Adios" to you at prison
凱特在監獄對你說了永別
and gets busy with her disappearing act.
然后就忙著人間蒸發了
Missed her by two days.
再早兩天就能制止她了
Where'd she go?
她去哪兒了
She's a ghost, man.
如鬼魂一般,哥們
She did an outstanding job of melting away.
她優雅地消散了
Kate! Kate!!
凱特,凱特
She's being held by someone.
她被某人劫持了
She's too scared to say who.
她很害怕,不敢透露那個人的身份
Interpol told me the man
國際刑警告訴我
who has kate is with the FBI.
劫持凱特的人是聯調局的人
You think it's Fowler. I do now.
你覺得是福勒,正是
What's he want from you?
他有什么目的
Could be anything.
天知道
I'm not done with this investigation, Burke.
我不會中斷這調查的,博爾克
Neither am I.
彼此彼此
Neal, Neal, he's close.
尼爾,他就在附近
The man with the ring? Yes.
戴著戒指的那個人,對
He wants something.
他要某樣東西
Who is he? I can't tell you.
他是誰,我不能告訴你
Please just tell me where you hid everything.
拜托你就告訴我藏東西的地點吧
Hello, Kate.
你好,凱特
Hello, Peter.
你好,彼得
We need to talk about Neal.
我們得談談尼爾的事了
Kate.
凱特
If only there were some way
這就好比你現在的處境
to compare this to your life.
皇后吃掉了小兵
I get it, moz. I'm a pawn.
我知道,蚊子,我是個小兵
Your analogy lacks creative thinking.
你的比喻太沒創意了
You're upset because it's accurate.
應該說我正中痛穴吧
See, Kate has reign over the entire board
駕馭了全局
while your movements are more...
而你的活動空間就更加
Restricted.
有限了
Fowler has to be lying about Peter.
福勒肯定在撒謊
There's no way he has Kate.
彼得不可能把凱特當作籌碼
Neal, everyone has a price.
尼爾,人的正直是有底價的
And Peter's been in the perfect position
彼得正站在控制所有人事的
To control everything.
最有利位置
I hate to give the suit credit, but he's smart.
我討厭贊美別人,但他真的很聰明
I know him.
我了解他
There's no way he could do it.
他不可能那樣做
If you're so sure, then prove it.
如果你那么肯定,證明給我看
Find the ring...
找到了戒指
...you find the King.
就找到了幕后黑手(國王)
That's if he has it.
如果彼得有那個戒指,他就是幕后黑手
I'm the bishop, if you were wondering.
知道我是什么角色嗎,我是象
I wasn't. Oh.
我知道
Do you trust him?
你信任他嗎
Look, he's the guy you want for this.
他是你的不二人選
Well, you didn't answer my question.
你沒有正面回答我的問題
Morning, Peter.
早安,彼得
Morning. Agent Landry, meet Neal Caffrey.
早安,勞倫探員,這是尼爾?卡夫瑞
The con man turned fbi consultant.
欺詐犯變身為聯調局顧問
My reputation precedes me.
我聲名遠揚
Well, you're hard to miss.
你很引人矚目
You took a swan dive out of a judge's chamber
你為了一塊蛋糕
into a bakery awning.
從法官辦公室逃脫
I really don't like that picture.
我實在是不喜歡這張照片
But they do have the greatest cake in town.
不過他們的蛋糕是全城最好吃的
What's up?
有什么事嗎
Agent Landry is here from the Dallas field office.
蘭德里探員從達拉斯辦公室遠道而來
He's following a boilerroom case.
他在追查一件關于股票詐騙的案件
Actually, I'm just still catching Burke up
事實上,我剛開始向博爾克
on the details.
陳述案情細節
Nice to meet you.
很高興認識你
Oh, yeah.
好的
You think Caffrey is the right man for this job?
你覺得卡夫瑞是臥底的不二人選?
Oh, yeah.
當然
He's a criminal.
但他是個有前科的罪犯
So are the guys in the boiler room.
那些股票分析員也是有案底的人
Look, I busted him for bond forgery.
我以偽造罪逮捕了他
I know the story.
我知道這件事
Then the guy breaks out of prison.
后來他越獄了
Three months left on a fouryear sentence.
那時還有三個月他就能結束四年牢獄生活
Then he's an idiot.
他真是個笨蛋
No. No.
不,不
It was for a girl.
她是為了一個女人越獄的
Well, it looks like he could have his pick.
他真會招蜂惹蝶
Yeah, well, there's something special about Kate.
是,因為凱特對他的意義非凡
Point is, she's no longer an issue.
但是,我們不用再擔心她了
You got a tracking anklet on him?
你在他腳踝上綁了追蹤器嗎
How's that work?
什么原理
We can pull a map on his movements at any time.
我們可以隨時調出他的行動軌跡
When he's working or with me,
當他和我在一起時
we don't worry about it.
我們不擔心他會逃掉
When he's off the clock, he's on a twomile radius.
他下班后,活動范圍只有方圓兩英里
He goes outside that, we get an alert.
若他跨出了活動范圍,我們立馬就知道
Look, you need somebody who can sweettalk their way
你需要一個會花言巧語的人
Into a highpressure sales environment.
潛進那種高壓工作環境
He's your guy.
他是不二人選
Thanks.
謝謝
Got some rangers tickets box seats.
弄到曲棍球比賽門票了,包廂票哦
You guys interested?
你們有興趣嗎
Okay.
好
This is a boilerroom scam.
這是一起股票欺詐案
We've got an office full of junior Gordon Gekkos,
一辦公室的幼年期戈登?蓋葛(戈登?蓋葛,電影<華爾街>的主角)
Selling bad stock.
忙著兜售績差股
It's a classic pump and dump.
這是經典的炒股詐騙
Guy in charge buys half a million shares of dollar stocks
幕后黑手買入五十萬股股票
gets his boys to inflate the price
他的手下通過賣出股票
by selling it over the phone,
把股票價格抬高
then dumps his stock when it peaks,
然后他在股價最高點套現
Leaving our buyers holding worthless shares.
致使散戶被套牢
People are losing their homes over this.
人們為此流離失所
Guy last month got taken for $50,000.
有個人上月被騙五萬美金
He's got three kids
他有三個孩子
and no roof to put over their heads now.
但是現在家無片瓦
The average victim of this scam loses nearly 30 grand.
平均一位受害者被騙三萬美金
So we need to shut this room down.
所以我們必須將罪犯逮捕歸案
Room is mobile?
行騙地點固定嗎
They've run this operation four times now.
他們實施這種騙局四次了
Every time they dump the stock, they pick up,
每次他們得手,就整理行裝
Move to another location.
轉移陣地
Who's the guy in charge?
誰是幕后黑手
That's what we're trying to figure out.
我們在調查之中
Landry has got somebody on the inside,
蘭德里已經在里面安插了線人
A female informant.
一位女情報員
Female.
女的
How did she work her way into the boys' club?
她是怎么混進男人堆里工作的
She hasn't.
她不直接參與詐騙
That's why we're sending in someone who can.
所以我們要找個人深入內部
Someone who can hustle with the best of 'em.
一個不輸給他們的欺詐師
I guess we won't be drawing straws.
看起來不用抽簽決定了
All right, you're gonna interview with a guy named Brad.
面試你的人名叫布萊德
Of course his name is Brad.
他當然叫布萊德
You think I can keep up with these guys?
你覺得我能混進那些人里面嗎
Peter, I'm flattered. Oh, give me a break.
彼得你太抬舉我了,消停會吧
You could sell light switches to the amish.
你都能把死人忽悠活了
Madison Cookler that's our girl on the inside.
麥迪森?庫克勒,她是我們的線人
Yeah. Exactly.
是的,就是她
She won't know who you are.
她不會知道你是誰
What's her role in all this?
她在里面是干什么的
The guys transfer the calls,
當他們敲定一份訂單后
After they make a sale, to her.
會把電話轉接給她
She takes down all the buyer's information.
她記錄每一個買家的信息
But thanks to her, we know exactly what kind of stocks
多虧她,我們才能查出
these guys are looking to hawk.
這些人兜售的是什么股票
We went fishing with several of our own front companies.
我們拿幾個掛名公司去引他們上鉤
They took the bait on that one.
他們選了這個
Rhymer pharmaceutical.
萊莫制藥公司
And you got a tap on every phone in the place.
你竊聽了他們所有的電話
Yep. We're recording every call.
對,每通電話都錄下來了
But the sales are real.
但交易是實實在在的
We just want to know who's behind it all.
我們只想查出幕后黑手
So do I.
我也是
What's that?
說什么
Nothing.
沒什么
For me?
送我的嗎
Peter, I didn't get you anything.
彼得,我無功不受祿啊
"For me? Peter, I didn't get you anything."
送我的嗎,彼得,我無功不受祿啊
We call it an eagle.
這東西叫鷹
Recorder, transmitter, GPS.
能錄音,能發信,還能全球定位
Keep it on you at all times.
隨身帶著啊
Love it.
我喜歡
We need to cut your anklet on this one.
這次要卸掉你的腳銬
Love it even more.
那就更喜歡了
No, you don't.
別這么輕佻
After your last escape,
這次你得認真打場漂亮仗
we need a home run.
來彌補上次逃跑的壞影響
A lot of people think I made a mistake.
好多人說我用錯了人
Well, let's prove them wrong.
那就證明給他們看看
Yeah. Or else you're headed back to maximum security.
是,證不成你就得回去蹲班房了
Glad some things never change.
彼得還是那個彼得啊
Madison, give me some good news.
麥迪森,來點好消息吧
Two closes, 3,200 shares.
成了兩筆, 3200股
Yes, that is what I like to hear.
沒錯,我就想聽這個
Yeah, don't get your hopes up.
別想了啊
I already got dibs on that one.
那妞我看上了
Does she know that?
她知道嗎
Since when does that matter?
知不知道有什么關系
I'm Brad.
我是布萊德
You must be, uh...Nick Halden?
你就是尼克?豪登吧
Guilty as charged.
正是在下
Your u5 says you were terminated from Lehman Brothers.
推薦人說你被雷曼兄弟辭了
Yeah, the market crashed. Haven't been feeling the love.
是啊,市場不景氣,人情薄如紙
Oh, you couldn't find a job working anywhere else?
那在其他地方也找不到活嗎
I wasn't interested.
沒興趣
I want to make some real cash.
我想賺點實在的鈔票
Listen, our turnover rate is huge.
我們的職工流動極快
High volume, high money.
成交得多,賺得就多
You make sales, you get paid.
生意成了,你才有錢拿
You know what?
聽我一句話
Don't waste time taking down client information.
別浪費時間登記客戶信息
Just transfer over to the girls over there. They mop up.
雞毛蒜皮的事,留給娘們打掃
It's women's work, anyway, right?
這是她們的本職,對吧
Yeah, okay. Let's do this.
行,明白了,開工吧
Hang on a second. I haven't hired you yet.
別著急,還沒說雇你呢
You, take a break.
你,休息一下
Let's start your interview.
先來面個試
You gonna give me some numbers?
讓我打電話兜售嗎
Yes. Take your pick.
沒錯,你選一個吧
This 216 area code feels lucky.
216這區號看著挺吉利
You got that? 216.
聽到沒, 216
Cleveland. Getting ready to reroute the call now.
克里夫蘭,準備好轉接了
Is there anybody in particular you want me to send it to?
轉給誰呢,有特別人選嗎
Come on, newbie.
加油了,新人
Mr. Charles Fairweather is waiting
查爾斯?費韋德先生還等著
for the deal of a lifetime.
時來運轉呢
What am I selling him?
我要賣他什么
The dream, which today is Rhymer Pharmaceutical.
夢想,也就是萊莫制藥的股份
Hello?
喂
Mr. Fairweather. Speaking.
費韋德先生嗎,正是
My name is Nick Halden, and I want to be your broker.
我叫尼克?豪登,想做你的股票經紀
I've already got a broker.
我有經紀人了
Really? How's he doing for you?
是嗎,他干得怎么樣
He make any money last year?
去年給你賺錢了嗎
Nobody made any money last year.
去年誰賺錢了啊
That's not true.
非也非也
If you were with me, you would have netted 3%.
你要雇了我,就凈賺百分之三了
And that's after the crash.
還是暴跌之后的賺頭
I don't believe you.
我才不信
Well, you got an email address.
那給我郵箱地址
I'll send you my earnings report right now.
我這就把盈利報告發給你看
Biotech and alcohol were up.
生物技術和造酒業股票都漲了
How did you get my number?
你怎么查到我電話的
Your old broker.
跟你舊經紀人要的唄
He's not smart enough to keep you to himself.
他笨得很,肥水流了外人田
What do you do for a living, Charlie?
你做什么的,查理
I'm a history teacher, but I'm not interested...
我是歷史老師,我沒興趣...
"The only history that's worth a damn
"惟一值得肯定的歷史
Is the history we make today."
就是我們今天所創造的歷史"
You know who said that?
知道是誰說的嗎
I believe Henry Ford said that.
亨利?福特說的
Yes. Yes, he did, and he was right.
沒錯,他說得沒錯
Have you heard of Rhymer Pharmaceutical?
聽說過萊莫制藥嗎
No.
沒
Of course you haven't.
沒聽過就對了
'cause your job is to teach,
你的工作是教書
and my job is to know about companies like Rhymer
我的工作,就是搶在人家前面
before everyone else.
發現萊莫這樣的潛力股
You know when you don't buy a stock?
知道什么股票不該買嗎
When your cab driver tells you about it.
的哥推薦的股票
Now, if you'd known about IBM
要是在微晶片發明之前
before the invention of the microchip,
你就瞅見了IBM
would you have bought in?
你會入股嗎
Of course.
當然了
Well, Rhymer is poised for a breakout on the same scale.
萊莫的潛力和IBM相當
Monday, the FDA will approve them to begin clinical trials
周一,食品藥物管理局就會批準
on a quantum confined nanotechnology
他們量子限制納米技術的臨床試驗
that has the potential to transform cancer medicines.
這技術很可能開啟抗癌藥新紀元
And I can get you in on the ground floor.
而我能幫你搶占先機
That sounds like insider trading.
這算不算泄露了內幕啊
Not at all. No, it's completely legit.
不算不算,這百分百合法
I pore over a thousand pages of scientific technical B.S.
我可是了解這方面行情的理學士
so I can make you rich at 3 bucks a share.
保證三塊錢一股就能讓你大賺一筆
Let's start small, okay? A thousand shares.
循序漸進,好嗎,先來一千股
I double that for you next week, and then we get serious.
要下周股價能翻一番,咱們再大筆地投
Sounds nice, but I'd have to ask my wife.
聽著不錯,可我得問問我夫人
Oh. Your sale just died, rookie.
這筆吹了,新人
Mr. Fairweather, if you invest with me,
費韋德先生,有我幫您投資
the only question you'll have to ask your wife
您就可以直接問夫人
is what kind of hardwood floors
想在新居里
does she want in her new house.
鋪哪種實木地板了
I don't know.
我拿不定啊
Life comes down to a few moments, Mr. Fairweather.
人生轉機,時不再來,費韋德先生
This is one of them.
這機會可別放過
He's good.
他真厲害
I'm in.
我入股
But let's make it 5,000 shares.
但直接來五千股吧
Thank you.
謝謝您
I'll transfer you over to one of our girls,
我這就把您轉接到秘書小姐那
and she'll take your information.
讓她登記您的信息
So, how did my interview go?
于是,我的面試結果如何
Yes! Yeah!
太棒了
Yes! Yes?!
真的嗎,真的
Believe me, I wouldn't be giving you this information
相信我吧,我可從不傳播
if I didn't feel confident enough
不可靠的消息
to own a few thousand shares myself.
我自己都入了幾千股了
What do you mean you don't invest over the phone?
電話交易有什么可擔心的
The Cuban missile crisis was solved with a phone call.
古巴導彈危機還不是靠一通電話解決的
We have to move on this right now.
入股得快準狠才行
You don't get rich buying into a high market.
在股市高位時買進當然賺不到錢
The market is down.
眼下可正走低
What do you need, an engraved invitation?
邀你入市還得寄份兒正式的邀請函嗎
Look, you want the good things in life?
聽著,你想提高生活檔次嗎
What are you gonna do? Are you gonna work harder?
怎么辦,繼續埋頭工作嗎
No, you're gonna invest smarter.
不,你只需要個投資顧問
Oh, Jones, turn that down.
瓊斯,關小點兒
The college tuition is gonna be covered.
大學學費輕松搞定
See, now you're starting to talk like a smart investor.
現在,你開始聽起來像個明智的投資人了
Look, this is a steppingstone to your first million.
這可是你賺到第一桶金的墊腳石
All right, I appreciate your business.
很高興跟你合作
Come on, crazy eight, let's go.
來吧,連八莊,跟我走
Crazy eight?
什么連八莊
No? Eh.
不喜歡嗎
You land close to eight whales in one day,
你一天就釣到八條大魚
You can buy your own nickname.
想要什么外號隨意挑
Time to hit the bars!
酒吧開心時刻到了
Oh, no, we're not going with them.
我們不去
Why not?
為何
He wants to meet you.
有人想見你
Who?
哪位
The man behind the curtain.
幕后大佬
If Caffrey goes out of range, we'll lose his audio.
卡夫瑞出了我們監聽的范圍怎么辦
That's okay. He's still recording.
沒關系,他隨身帶了錄音筆
That's him?
就是他嗎
Avery Phillips. The guy in the left.
艾弗瑞?菲利普斯,左邊那位
Avery Phillips is the youngest guy
艾弗瑞?菲利普斯是紐約證券交易所
To have a seat on the New York exchange.
眾巨頭中最年輕的一位
He's the man with the plan.
精通金融策劃
He finds the stocks, fronts the cash,
由他選定股票,籌集資金
We do the legwork.
我們只是打下手
Who's he talking to?
跟他說話的是誰
His business partner.
他的合伙人
Partner looks upset.
合伙人看起來不太高興
Usually they work together.
通常他們一起做事
Our room is all Avery,
但我們的交易所所有權歸艾弗瑞
Which is why they're not exactly simpatico right now.
這就是他們現在不太和諧的原因
Keep that to yourself.
知道就行了
You must be my new rainmaker.
你就是新來的投資顧問吧
Yeah.
是的
I see you're having problems with your associate.
我看你跟合作伙伴可不太融洽
Bro.
老兄
I don't want to get pinched
可別因為你的問題
Because you're having domestic troubles.
讓我栽跟頭
You've got balls.
勇氣可嘉
I like that.
我很欣賞
What my business partners and I discuss
我們之間的事情
Isn't of your concern.
輪不到你擔心
So go relax. Have fun.
放輕松,好好玩
Not cool.
太囂張了
It's a little early for you
天色還早
To be calling it a night, isn't it?
這么快就有收獲了嗎
Yeah, well, I got the man behind the curtain.
我見到幕后大佬了
His name is Avery Phillips.
名叫Avery Phillips
All right, I want to get moving on this.
很好,我要了解詳情
Meet me in the office in an hour.
一小時后辦公室見
I'm in your neighborhood.
我就快走到你家了
Why don't we meet at your place?
在你家碰頭怎么樣
My place?
我家嗎
Yeah, it's a little late for the plant bureau walls.
是啊,這個鐘點兒去辦公室不自在
Besides, you have better coffee
再者,你家咖啡好喝些
Yeah, I do.
這倒沒錯
Coffee, my dear.
給你咖啡
Oh. Thank you, Mrs. Burke. You're welcome.
謝謝,博爾克太太,不客氣
I was gonna be up in what? six hour anyways.
反正你們還得忙到半夜,我也睡不著
Thanks, honey.
辛苦了親愛的
All right, let's see what eve got recorded here.
那么,來聽晚上的錄音吧
That's a good start.
開頭很不錯
Jones? Hmm?
瓊斯, 怎么
Lauren's pulling up Intel on Phillips.
勞倫搞到了菲利普斯的信息
Check your Email. Got it.
看你的電郵,好的
Well, Avery's been very busy.
艾弗瑞還真是大忙人啊
Yeah.
那可不
I'm gonna go rummage through your drawers
現在我要去翻翻你的抽屜
And steal your most precious belongings.
順便偷走你的小可愛
I'm kidding. I need to go to the bathroom.
開個玩笑,我去趟洗手間
Upstairs. First door on your left.
上樓左手邊第一間
Leave the seat down when you're done.
完事兒記得把馬桶圈放下來
I'll be damned.
我的老天爺
Everything all right?
你還好嗎
Never been better.
好得不得了
Okay.
那就好
First door on the left.
左手第一間
Find anything?
查到什么沒有
Oh, hey. Uh, maybe.
也許有
Avery's credible on paper.
表面上艾弗瑞很清白
He runs a separate legit brokerage
他跟丹尼爾?里德一起
With this man, Daniel Reed.
開了另外一家證券行
I saw them arguing. They're partners.
我見過他們,他們是合伙人
Yeah, but they don't trust each other.
是的,但是他們互相心存芥蒂
Sounds par for the course.
表面和氣,暗中斗爭
Checked with FINRA.
美國金融業管理局確認
Their business is profitable,
他們的生意做得不錯
But something tells me that
但有跡象表明
Avery's trying to push out Reed.
艾弗瑞想把里德踢出局
They've run the boilerroom scam together
以前,也許只是為了籌齊起步資金
On the side in the past, maybe for startup capital.
他們才聯手進行證券詐騙
But according to your new buddy Brad,
不過你的新朋友布萊德透露
This current shop is all Avery.
現在這間交易所歸艾弗瑞獨有
He's planning something on his own.
他在籌謀單飛
So, let me wrap my head around this for a second.
那么我來理理思路
Let's just say I'm Reed.
比如我是里德
You're Avery. You're trying to screw me.
你是艾弗瑞,你想做掉我
Why?
為什么
Money. It's that simple.
鈔票,就這么簡單
Isn't it always?
還能有其他原因嗎
So you manipulate your friends and the people around you.
所以你就利用朋友和身邊的人
Yeah. All to get rid of you.
是的,都是為了做掉你
And I never saw it coming.
我卻一直蒙在鼓里
What's with you?
你怎么了
I found my ring. It's Peter.
我找到戒指了,是彼得
I'm so sorry, man. I truly am.
很遺憾,兄弟,真的很遺憾
I don't understand why.
我不明白
He's a suit.
他只是逢場作戲
This is what they do. Are you gonna play it out?
這就是他們的工作,打算陪他們玩下去嗎
What choice do I have?
我還能怎么辦
They've got you off your anklet for this one.
他們為這票摘掉了你的追蹤器
You could run.
你可以逃跑
I'd need some cash.
我需要現金
We can get cash.
現金可以籌備
So, what are you gonna do?
想好怎么辦了嗎
Get the money.
準備好錢
We know who we're after.
目標很明確
Now all we need is proof
現在我們需要做的就是去證明
That Avery is getting a cut of the profits from the room.
艾弗瑞想獨吞交易收益的狼子野心
Well, can we get the boilerroom books?
能拿到證券交易所的賬簿嗎
We make that request,
我們要是這么做
We tip our hands, and they close shop.
一旦動手,他們就會溜之大吉
No, we need another way in.
這可不行,需要另找條路
We already set up a company they're exploiting.
我們已經提供了個公司給他們下手
How about we set up a C.E.O. to exploit them?
再設計個首席執行官去給他們下套如何
Where you going with this?
具體怎么實施
Well, let's say that the owner of Rhymer Pharmaceutical
比如說萊莫醫藥的老板
is onto the scam.
被騙了錢
So he walks into Avery's office with a proposal.
他帶著某項提議走進艾弗瑞的辦公室
Earning reports and a share of the profits
以部分利潤來換取
in exchange for silence.
他對這件事的沉默
We create the right backstory,
我們創造這么個背景
give this C.E.O. a working history.
給這個首席執行師編個履歷
It could fly.
這事能成
Question is, who do we send?
問題是,我們該派誰去啊
How about you?
你去怎么樣
You look like a guy people can trust.
你很容易讓人信任
But I'd also believe you could be bought,
但是如果價錢合適的話
for the right price.
我覺得你也能被收買
If you played it right, I mean.
我是說如果你演技不錯的話
All right, that's all.
好了,就這樣了
Do we have a problem?
我們之間有什么問題嗎
Why would there be a problem?
怎么會有問題呢
No, I'm just excited to see you go undercover.
不是,只是你去做臥底,我很激動
It doesn't happen very often.
這種事不常有的
It happens more than you think.
比你想的可多得多
I still have some active aliases.
我也有些別名
You're a man of many faces.
你真是個多面人
I appreciate your business, ma'am.
夫人,你能做這生意,我十分感謝
I'm gonna transfer you over
我會把你轉接到
to my associate Madison.
我同事麥迪森那里去
Will you hold on just a moment?
你能等一會嗎
I'm about to close a sale.
我正準備完成這個交易
That's cool.
那很棒
Just don't transfer the call to Madison.
但是不用轉給麥迪森了
Why not? Just do what you're told.
為什么呢,按我說的做就行了
What am I, an intern here?
當我是什么,實習生嗎
Look, I have no idea what's going on, all right?
我也不知道發生了什么
Avery says freeze out Madison,
艾弗瑞說讓麥迪森停職
that's what we do.
我們就照做
Just go to linda for now.
現在業務都轉給琳達
All right.
好吧
And, by the way, uh, Avery's having a party
順便說下,周六艾弗瑞準備
at his place on saturday.
在他家開派對
Clear your calendar.
你那天要空出來啊
You hear that?
你聽到沒
Yeah, sounds like they're getting suspicious
聽到了,好像他們開始懷疑
of our inside man.
我們的臥底了
"Woman."Yeah. "Woman."
女臥底,是啊,女臥底
I need that Ebid analysis Tuesday
我這個周二就要那份網絡報價分析
Jason. Tuesday.
杰森,周二
Mr. Edison.
愛迪生先生
Glad to meet you.
很高興見到你
No, you're not.
不,你一點都不高興
Direct. I like that.
很直接,我喜歡
I know what you're doing to my company.
我知道你對我的公司做了些什么
Rhymer pharmaceutical isn't worth all that attention.
萊莫醫藥不值得花那么大精力
Tell me why a guy like you is buying all those shares.
告訴我你們這些人為什么要買那些股票
You have proof I bought any shares?
你有什么證據說我買了股份
We both know how these games are played.
我們都知道這到底是怎么回事
I may not work on wall street,
也許我不在華爾街上班
but that doesn't mean I can't smell a shark in a suit.
但不意味著我看不出,誰是商場老手
You're making a move, some kind of a move,
你們采取了某種行動
and you're setting yourself up big.
并且你們在虛張聲勢
That's what guys like you do.
這才是你們這種人做的事
Why are you here, mr. Edison?
你來這為了什么,愛迪生先生
Bottom line? Yeah.
底線嗎,對
I want in.
我要加入
The money you stand
你們準備接管我的公司
to make from taking over my company
并且大撈一筆
means that you owe me board membership to your firm.
那你們就得讓我進你們的公司
I'm not talking about controlling interest,
我不想要參與管理
just a taste of the profit.
只是想賺點錢
Or what?
否則呢
Or I talk to the feds.
否則我就告訴那些客戶們
Or I talk to the shareholders.
還要告訴股東們
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是誰嗎
Yeah, I'll give you until monday
當然,限你在周一之前
to give me your projected earnings.
把預計收入告訴我
You know what you stand to lose.
你知道你堅持的話會有多大損失
I want to know what I stand to make.
我想知道我堅持到底能賺多少
Tell you what.
跟你說吧
I'm having a little gettogether this weekend.
這個周末我有個小聚會
I'm not here to be your friend.
我不是來跟你交朋友的
If we're gonna do business off the books,
如果我們要做些拿不上臺面的交易
we should discuss it off the clock.
我們只能在非正式的時候談
Fair enough. What do you have in mind?
很公平啊,你怎么想呢
Pull!
放
Hey, what's going on over there?
嗨,那邊怎么回事
Avery's doing a little business.
艾弗瑞在做交易
Maybe you should mind your own.
你關心自己就行了
You know, you're a little psycho.
你知道嗎,你有些神經質了
I'm just playing, dude.
我只是開個玩笑,兄弟
Come on, crazy eight, you're on deck, man.
拜托,瘋狂小八,你來兩把
No, no, I'm cool, man.
不,我算了吧,伙計
You already loaded it. You take that shot.
你已經上膛了,你來吧
Nice place.
地方不錯啊
Well, what can I say?
我能怎么說呢
I'm a boy with my toys.
我就像是個愛收集玩具的小男孩
What's life like without a little fun, right?
生活沒了樂趣會是什么樣呢,對吧
How old are you, anyway?
順便問下,你多大了
29 this month.
這個月就滿29了
But just because I'm ahead of the curve
我超越了正常的成功軌跡
doesn't mean that I can't enjoy my success.
不意味著我不能享受成功
Hmm.
是啊
You want to see something really cool?
給你看點很酷的東西吧
Sure.
好啊
Come with me.
跟我來
Comics.
漫畫
My prized possessions.
我的珍藏品
I've been collecting since I was a kid.
從我很小的時候就開始收集了
You still are a kid.
你還是個小孩啊
Guilty as charged.
說的也是
I'm Peter Pan in the flesh.
我腦子里還有那么些幼稚的思想
Every kid needs inspiration.
每個孩子都需要些鼓勵
These are mine.
這些就是我的打氣筒
You see this
來看這個
This is nice.
這很不錯啊
I could trade that for your car.
我可以用這個換你的車
You like superheroes.
你喜歡超級英雄
Those that go above and beyond
這些人做的事
What the ordinary human can do.
超越了正常人的極限
Yeah.
我喜歡
That's you minus the cape.
就像你,只是沒有披風
You'll love this.
你會喜歡這這一點
This vault is completely tricked out.
這個金庫是被改裝過的
If there is a fire, the room clamps down,
如果發生了大火,房子塌下來了
the air is sucked out in 10 seconds.
這里面的空氣會在10秒內被抽光
That's pretty cool.
很帥氣啊
Damn right.
那當然
You steal from me, same thing.
如果你偷了我東西,也一樣
The door shuts,
門會自動關上
you'd die with no air to hear yourself scream.
你就會在這里面窒息而死
Mr. Edison, these are the guys.
愛迪生先生,這是我的伙計們
Guys, this is mr. Edison.
伙計們,這位是愛迪生先生
Who's up? Nick is.
該誰了,該尼克了
No, I'm good, man. You go ahead.
算了,我還好,你先吧
Dude's been passing on us all day.
兄弟,你都讓了一整天了
Not really a gun guy.
我真的不喜歡打槍
That's all right.
沒關系
Let the grownups play with the bigboy toys.
那就去玩玩小孩子的東西吧
Do I know you?
我認識你嗎
No, I don't think you do.
不,我不認識你
Nick, back off, man.
尼克,后退些,伙計
It's all right.
沒事的
Is there a problem, Nick?
有什么問題嗎,尼克
Nick, take your shot.
尼克,你來射吧
Pull.
放
Pull.
放
Just 'cause I don't like guns doesn't mean I can't use one.
我只是不喜歡玩,不意味著我不會
Damn. That was crazy.
靠,夠牛的
Why don't you boys keep this party going?
你們接著玩吧
You can have a cocktail...
你可以來一杯雞尾酒
Shoot something.
再打點什么
We've got some business to take care of.
我有生意要談了
Hey, man. Why is Madison here?
嗨,哥們,麥迪森怎么會在這里
Just shoot some birds, man.
去打你的鳥吧,哥們
They know she's a mole.
他們知道她是臥底了
Damn it. This is gonna go bad fast.
該死,這下可糟了
Back my play.
還按我的計劃走
No.
不
Neal, what is wrong with you?
尼爾,你怎么了
I saw your ring. What?
我看見你的戒指了,什么
I know you've got Kate!
我知道你抓了凱特
A lot of us have those rings.
我們很多人都有那種戒指
Not now. Back my play.
現在不是解釋的時候,按我的計劃走
Hey! Avery!
嗨,艾弗瑞
This guy's been playing you!
這家伙在耍你呢
You got yourself a spy!
你給自己找了個間諜
What, are you selling me out now?
什么,你現在想出賣我嗎
Trust me. I'll explain it later.
相信我,我會給你解釋清楚的
I knew I recognized this son of a bitch!
我想我認出了這孫子
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Search him.
搜他身上
Check everything. Check his picket.
檢查所有的東西,還有他的口袋
What is that?
那是什么
What is this?
這是什么
What is this?
這是什么
Who are you?
你是誰
Like he said...
就像他說的
I'm a spy.
我是一個間諜
Two years ago, this guy tried to extort me on insider trading.
兩年前,這家伙敲詐我進行內線交易
You can't trust him.
你不能信任他
Oh, I'm the one you can't trust? That's a good one.
好啊,你覺得我不可信嗎,好吧
Who are you? S.E.C.?
你是誰,美國證券交易委員會的
Fbi?
還是聯邦調查局的
You really think the fbi could afford a gadget like that?
你真認為聯邦調查局會管這小屁事嗎
No.
不會
He's a corporate spy.
他是一個公司間諜
Who do you work for?
你為誰工作
Your partner. Daniel Reed.
你的伙伴,丹尼爾?里德
Reed?
是里德嗎
You think he doesn't know what you've been planning?
你覺得他不知道你在計劃干什么嗎
He's been onto you for months.
他已經注意你幾個月了
Take Madison home.
把麥迪森送回家
Put her in a car, give her a bottle of wine,
把她放車里,給她杯酒
Tell her she's employee of the month.
告訴她,她干到月底就走人
How do we keep this quiet?
我們怎么能壓下這件事
We're gonna put him on that trap,
我們來給他設個圈套
And we're gonna launch him off the front lawn.
把他從圈子里扔出去
You really gonna play the whole badguy thing?
你真想干件徹頭徹尾的壞事嗎
You buy him.
那就買通他
Flip him on Reed.
讓他把里德供出來
What's Reed planning?
里德打算干什么
He knows you're gonna cut him out of his half.
他知道你打算把他那一半吞掉
He hired me to find out how so he can cut you out first.
他雇我是想知道你的手段,好先把你踢出去
How am I supposed to flip him if I can't even trust him?
我都不信任他,怎么讓他招供
Pay me in stock.
付給我股票
I help you, I get rich.
我幫了你,我也能掙點錢
I screw you, I get nothing.
如果我騙了你,就什么都得不到
I want 5%.
我要5%
Got cojones on this one.
這倒是挺有勇氣
I'll give you 2%.
我給你2%
3%
3%.
Okay.
好吧
3%.
就3%
Neal, are you out of your mind?
尼爾,你有點心不在焉啊
Peter doesn't have Kate.
彼得根本沒抓凱特
You sure about that?
你確定嗎
Yes, I am.
是的,我確定
How often is he gone, Elizabeth?
伊麗莎白,他不是常常消失嗎
How many late nights when you don't know where he is?
多少個夜晚了,你根本不知道他在哪里
Okay, stop it.
好了,別說了
Peter is the best thing that ever happened to you,
遇到彼得是你經歷的最好的事
And you're smart enough to know that.
你那么聰明應該知道這點
Yeah, well... he has the ring.
他有這個戒指
That's your evidence?
這就是你的證據嗎
Here's the ring.
看這就是那個戒指
It's a 10year fbi pin.
這是聯邦調查局10年紀念別針
Put in 10 years, you get one.
你去干10年,你就會得一枚
Most of us have them made into a ring.
多數人都會把它們做成戒指
Well, I've never seen you wear it.
哦,那我從來沒見你帶過呢
It's a fraternity thing.
這是一種互助的象征
Come with us to the next bureau accommodation dinner.
下次來參加我們局的家宴吧
You'll see hundreds of them.
你會看到很多
Will I get one?
那我能有一個嗎
No.
不可能
I'm sorry, Peter.
我很抱歉,彼得
I promise you, we'll figure out who it is.
我答應你,我們會找到到底是誰
Whoever it is is with the bureau.
不管是誰,都和這個局有關系
Yep, that is a problem.
是啊,這是個麻煩
But I need you to help me get Avery first.
但我需要你先幫我搞定艾弗瑞
Go in and play Reed against him.
加入進去,然后讓里德和他斗
Make him think his partner's betraying him?
讓他認為他的合作伙伴正在背叛他嗎
Maybe he'll do something stupid.
或許他會做點什么蠢事
Thank you, guys.
謝謝你們了
It's all right.
沒問題
You gonna tell him that you met with Kate?
你打算告訴他你和凱特見面了嗎
I don't think he'd trust me enough for me to tell him
我覺得他對我的信任還不足以讓我告訴他
What happened that night.
那晚發生的事情
After the case. Then I'll decide.
這個事完了以后,我再決定吧
Now what?
現在怎么辦
I want you to tell Reed
我想讓你告訴里德
That we're gonna dump the stock next friday.
我下周五準備大量拋出股票
When's the real dump?
那什么時候真正賣呢
This friday.
這個周五
While we're celebrating,
這樣我們慶祝勝利的時候
He'll get to watch his stock become completely worthless.
他就不得不看著他的股票完全變成垃圾
This is Brett's hot dogs, from, I guess,
這是布雷特的熱狗,我猜
Wherever they make them I'm not sure.
不管他們在哪做的,我不確定
Um...and that's all we do all weekend eat hot dogs.
我們周末做的事就是,吃熱狗
Excuse me.
抱歉
Could you give us a minute, please?
能耽誤你一會時間嗎
Yeah, go ahead.
行,說吧
Thank you.
謝謝
This better be good.
最好是件重要的事
It is. You know who I am?
是的,你知道我是誰嗎
Yeah, you're Avery's new "Rainmaker."
知道,你是艾弗瑞請的新的軍師
Your partner's cutting you out.
你的合作伙伴正在踢你出局
What?
什么
Get lost, kid.
走開,孩子
I want you to tell Reed
我想讓你告訴里德
That we're gonna dump the stock next friday.
我們打算下周五大量拋股票
When's the real dump?
那什么時候真正賣呢
This friday.
這個周五
While we're celebrating,
這樣我們慶祝勝利的時候
He'll get to watch his stock become completely worthless.
他就不得不看著他的股票完全變成垃圾
That son of a bitch I'm gonna kill
這個狗娘養的,我要殺了
No, you do something,
別,你一輕舉妄動
You lose your chance to win the upper hand.
就失去了先發制人的機會
Why are you telling me this?
你為什么告訴我這些
I figured it might be worth something to you.
我想這也許對你有什么用
Why do I need you?
我為什么需要你
Because Avery trusts me.
因為艾弗瑞信任我
I'm trying to make a profit.
我想要賺點錢
We can take him down, make some money in the process.
我們可以把他拿下,然后從中牟利
And what do you need?
那你想要什么
Access.
訪問權
I want his financial records,
我要他的財務記錄
proof he's been running these rooms.
證明他就是幕后主使
We can hold that information over his head.
我們可以拿這個威脅他
The problem is, I couldn't find anything on his home
但問題是,他家和公司的電腦里
Or office computer.
什么都找不到
Avery doesn't trust computers.
艾弗瑞不相信電腦
Cause they're too easy to hack into.
因為電腦太容易被人入侵
But he has a ledger.
但是他有本賬簿
There's no paper trail
找不到任何線索
Because he literally keeps it on paper.
是因為他都記在了紙上
Find this ledger, and we got him.
找到那本賬簿,就拿下他了
We need to figure out where he keeps it.
那就得找出他藏在哪里了
I know exactly where he keeps it.
我知道在哪里
This has got to be where Avery holds the book
賬簿肯定在
With his comics.
艾弗瑞收藏他的漫畫書的地方
It's a perfect location.
那里是個完美的地點
Yeah, according to the company who installed it,
根據建造這個的公司的記錄來看
We're dealing with
我們面對的是
A stateoftheart firesuppression system.
國內最先進的滅火系統
It's the same kind they use in the top museums.
和博物館里用的一樣
When triggered, a polycarbonate glass wall seals the room,
一旦啟動,聚碳酸酯玻璃門會封住入口
And then a hydraulic vacuum sucks out the oxygen.
之后一臺液壓真空機會抽干所有的空氣
Fire dies, no damage to what's inside.
火就滅掉了,里面不會有任何損壞
And if I'm in there, no air to breathe.
如果我在里面,就不能呼吸了
Well, there is a kill switch.
那倒不是,里面有一個緊急開關
But we don't know where it is.
只是我們不知道它在哪里
Wonderful.
那真是太棒了
Tech lab has another cool gadget for you.
技術研究所有這個小玩意可以幫助你
This mini breather.
這個迷你呼吸機
It will give you five minutes of air,
里面有夠你用五分鐘的空氣
Just in case the system is triggered.
以防你被關在里面的時候用
It'll fit perfectly in one of these.
而且可以藏在這個里面
Cigar tube nice.
雪茄煙管,不錯
FBI's been watching "thunderball."
聯邦調查局的人肯定看過《雷霆萬鈞》
Breaking out all the toys on this one, guys.
這一個小玩意能炸掉所有的玩具兵
Anything happens, Jones and Lauren
發生任何情況,瓊斯和勞倫
will be stationed with a unit right outside the property.
會和駐守在外面的小隊一起沖進去
Five minutes' worth of air. Yep.
五分鐘的空氣對吧,沒錯
What's your response time?
你們的反應時間是多久
Roughly five...minutes.
大概,也是五分鐘
Roughly.
大概
I'll be at the house to back you up
我會在那里掩護你
in case anything goes wrong.
以防出什么差錯
How are you gonna pull that off?
那怎么可能
They're dumping the shares on friday,
他們準備在周五賣掉股票
So everyone's having a little party to celebrate.
所以會有個小小的慶祝派對
We're both on the invite list.
你和我都被邀請了
So just just so I'm clear, um...
也就是說
If anything goes wrong, I suffocate.
如果出什么差錯,我會被悶死
Then we'll make sure nothing goes wrong.
所以最好不要出什么差錯
Yeah.
好吧
Or I can practice holding my breath.
或者我可以練習閉氣
You got the new ferrari yet?
你買了新的法拉利了嗎
I do.
買了
Twin turbo v8 with adjustable rear spoilers.
雙渦輪V8引擎加上調整型擾流板
Quite a piece of metal.
真是不錯
Once this deal is done,
一旦交易完成
You won't settle for the street model.
你就可以去意大利買預先款
You'll be able to get the design of prerelease from Italy.
而不是這種大眾款式
Ever been to the factory in maranello?
去過馬拉內羅的法拉利工廠嗎
No.
沒有
They've got their own wind tunnel.
他們居然有個風洞
It's unreal.
太夸張了
What are you gonna do with your money?
你準備怎么花這筆錢
Put it in a secure 401 and mutual funds.
投資公共基金
It's all about security, bro.
安全第一
I'm just messing with you, man.
開個玩笑,哥們
I'm gonna buy a cruise ship, hollow it out,
我準備買艘游艇
And turn it into a floating mansion.
然后改造成水上公寓
Damn.
真不錯
How about you?
你呢
I'm gonna buy an island. An island?
我準備買座小島,小島?
Yeah, then I'll learn how to play the guitar
沒錯,然后我要學吉他
And just chill.
放松放松
You don't need an island for that.
學吉他可不用專門買座島
Don't kill the dream, broheim.
不要破壞別人的夢想,哥們
I got dibs on that one.
我對那個有點興趣
Oh, yeah, does she know that?
是嗎,她知道嗎
Since when does that matter?
那有什么關系
Hey, you're gonna be back in time
你會準時回來參加
For the celebration, though, right?
慶祝活動的,是吧
Wouldn't want this to go to waste.
我可不想浪費掉這個
Yes!
好
No.
不會吧
Trip wire.
警報線
Must be a pressure plate.
肯定有個壓力板
Hey, Cruz. Move your team into position.
克魯茲,帶你的小隊就定位
Get ready on my mark.
等我的命令
We got a problem. That's Avery's partner.
我們有麻煩了,那是艾弗瑞的合伙人
10 more minutes before we're rich.
再過十分鐘我們就發財了
We're already rich.
我們已經發財了
Billionaire rich, man. Hmm.
我說的是成為億萬富翁
Buffett rich.
像巴菲特一樣
Think I might want to go to space.
我打算去太空旅游
Catch a ride on one of those russian rockets
找一個俄羅斯的火箭
Up at the space station.
去空間站
You do that.
沒有問題
Excuse me.
抱歉
Edison.
愛迪生
Yeah, heads up.
小心
Reed just came though the front door.
里德來了
All right, hold your position, but be ready to move.
好,準備好,隨時準備行動
You got it.
好的
All agents, hold your positions.
所有的探員,準備好
Avery!
艾弗瑞
Reed. What's up?
什么事,里德
You're a son of a bitch.
你這個混蛋
Why don't you ease back on the hostility?
干嘛這么生氣
What are you celebrating? Huh?
你在慶祝什么?
We don't have anything to celebrate for another week!
下個禮拜才有得可慶祝
Uh, we're just relaxing.
我們只是想放松一下
I figured the boys could use a little reward
我覺得他們的努力工作
For all their hard work!
值得這點小小的獎勵
No. I couldn't let this go.
不,我受不了了
I know what you've been up to.
我知道你想做什么
Don't you come into my house, bringing all this chaos.
是你跑來我家里大吵大鬧
Shut up!
閉嘴
I've been talking to your spy buddy.
我和你派來的間諜談過了
My spy?
我的間諜
Um, my spy?
我的間諜嗎
You hired him. I'm just flipping him back on you.
是你請來的,我只是買通他來對付你
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
Now you're gonna play stupid with me?
你想跟我裝傻嗎
You thought he worked for me?!
你以為他是我的人嗎
I never hired a spy!
我從來沒有請過間諜
Where is he?
他人呢
Brad, where's Nick?
布萊德,尼克在哪里
Crazy eight? He's getting busy with the
瘋狂小八,他正和服務生
...waitress.
調情
He knows about the ledger.
他知道賬簿的事情
Suit up. This is about to get ugly.
準備好,事情不妙
Neal!
尼爾
Suspect is in the house. All teams move in.
嫌疑人在房子里,所有小隊行動
All right, we need to find the kill switch.
好吧,我們得找到緊急開關
Take this.
拿著
No. No.
不,我不干
We look together.
我們一起行動
We share the oxygen until Jones comes.
我們共用氧氣,撐到瓊斯他們趕來
There's not enough time. Five minutes for one person.
沒時間了,一個人能撐五分鐘
2 1/2 minutes for two.
而兩個人就只有兩分半
No! Neal!
不,尼爾
We're wasting time.
我們在白白浪費時間
Peter, I trust you.
彼得,我相信你
If Caffrey's in the vault, he's got five minutes of air.
如果卡夫瑞在金庫里,他只有五分鐘的氧氣
The clock is ticking. Let's move.
時間緊迫,快行動
We should go. Hold on.
我們該撤了,等等
I've never seen anyone die before.
我之前從沒親眼見過人死掉呢
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!!
快放下武器
Hands in the air!
舉起手來
All right. Come on, Neal.
好吧,快醒醒,尼爾
Come on.
醒醒
Breath.
慢慢吸氣
That was a long five minutes.
真是漫長的五分鐘
Yeah.
是啊
What you did in there...
你剛才真是
Ahh, I knew you'd take care of it.
我相信你能搞定
You're crazier than I am.
你比我還瘋狂
You got my back, right?
有你做我的后盾,是吧
There's something I need to tell you.
我必須告訴你一些事
And I need you to listen to everything before you react.
在你發狂之前,先仔細聽完我的話
I don't like the sound of that.
我可不喜歡這種口氣
I know what he wants from you. Who?
我知道他想要什么,誰
The guy in the picture with Kate.
就是照片里和凱特在一起的人
You call him... "The man with the ring"?
你把他叫做"戴戒指的男人"
How could you know that?
你怎么知道
Kate told me.
凱特告訴我的
And now... I'm gonna tell you.
而現在我來告訴你
You've talked to Kate.
你和凱特談過了
The night you confronted Fowler.
你去找福勒對峙的那個晚上
Yeah, he said he was investigating you.
是啊,他說他之前在調查你
He is.
沒錯
This picture was on my desk the same day that you had it.
你拿到的同時,我也在辦公桌上看到了這張照片
And you never said anything.
你卻只字不提
What was I gonna tell you?
我該怎么向你解釋
I recognized the ring.
我認出了那個戒指
This guy with Kate is with the Bureau.
和凱特一起的那個人是調查局的
I started poking around,
我開始四處調查
trying to figure out who it is.
想要查出此人的身份
It's Fowler. I think so.
是福勒,我也這樣認為
Of course. Yeah. You start digging around,
當然,他察覺到你的調查
that's when he bugged your phone.
所以他監聽了你的電話
Yep, the phone, the O.P.R investigation,
電話監聽,職責辦的調查
Operation mentor all of it.
行動指導會,所有的一切
He wanted to know what I was onto.
他想查清我的調查結果
And that was Kate.
你查到凱特所在了
I passed word to her saying I wanted to meet,
我通知她,我想和她見面
Talk about you.
談談關于你的問題
What happened?
發生了什么事
Hello, Kate.
你好,凱特
Hello, Peter.
你好,彼得
We need to talk about Neal.
我們得談談尼爾的事
I guess we do.
我想是吧
Kate, put the gun on the table.
凱特,把槍放在桌上
You recognize this?
你認出這個了嗎
Yeah, I've got one, too. Just like Fowler.
我的這個,和福勒的一模一樣
Who?
誰
Shoot me or put the gun on the table.
開槍吧,要不就把槍放下,隨你
It's been a while.
很久不見了
Five years. First time I caught Neal.
5年了吧,自從我第一次抓到尼爾那時起
What do you want?
你想怎么樣
Leave Neal alone.
放過尼爾吧
I can't do that.
我做不到
Why not?
為什么
What does Neal have that you so desperately want?
尼爾身上到底有什么使你如此窮追不舍
I can get it for you.
我可以幫你弄到
Why would you do that?
你為何要這樣做
Why? Because he's good.
你問我嗎,因為他太優秀了
Because he's the smartest guy I've ever met.
他是我所見過的最聰明的人
And I'm tired of watching you twist his heart around.
而你卻翻來覆去傷得他體無完膚,我看不下去
He's my friend. Let him go.
他是我的好友,放過他吧
Neal stole a piece.
尼爾偷了一樣東西
He's stolen a lot of things.
他偷過成千上萬樣東西
This one is special.
這件東西獨一無二
It's a music box.
是個八音盒
That's my price.
這是我的條件
Did you ever love him?
你到底有沒有愛過他
Tell Fowler I know, and I'm not backing off.
告訴福勒我知道了真相,而且絕不會善罷甘休
Peter!
彼得
Don't push him.
別逼他
He's controlling her.
他在暗地里操縱她
I don't think so.
我可不這么認為
She's not working for him, Peter.
她和他不是一伙的,彼得
Neal, when are you gonna face the facts here?
尼爾,你何時才能面對現實
She may not be on your side.
她可能自始至終都在騙你
You're wrong!
你胡說
Oh, damn it, neal, come on!
見鬼,尼爾,清醒點吧
I looked into her eyes!
她的眼神告訴我
I didn't see concern for you.
她根本毫不在乎你
No. This is an angle.
不,這其中一定另有隱情
She wants this music box. Do you know where it is?
她想要的八音盒,你知道在哪兒嗎
I might.
也許吧
Come on, you're gonna cut me off now?
得了,什么時候了還來這套
I know where it is.
我知道它在哪兒
Good.
好極了
So what is it?
那到底是什么東西
Catherine the great had a room in her palace
葉卡捷琳娜大帝在圣彼得堡的宮殿內
in st. Petersburg made entirely out of amber.
有個房間全部用琥珀渾然制成
You've heard of it?
你聽說過嗎
Yeah, it was dubbed the eighth wonder of the world,
沒錯,曾被譽為是世界第八大奇跡
but nazis looted it in world war ii.
但在二戰中被納粹洗劫了
Yeah, well, one of the things they took
是的,他們掠走的財寶中
was an amber music box.
就有一個琥珀八音盒
It's got to be worth a few bucks.
那東西應該能值上幾個小錢
Yeah.
沒錯
But not enough for all this.
但不足以成為這一切的動機
There's something inside it.
是為了八音盒里的東西
It's holding some secret.
其中藏著一些秘密
I want to see it.
我想要看看
I'm gonna need some time.
我需要點時間
Well...it's ready.
好吧,準備就緒
Are you running?
準備好逃走了嗎
You folded. You're back in chains.
你又被招安,給栓上鏈子了啊
Ah, I have to see this one through.
這次我不得不靠自己渡過難關了
Okay, so, Fowler wants the music box.
所以說,福勒想要那個八音盒
Let's give it to him.
那就給他吧
Where is it?
東西在哪兒
I don't have it.
我沒有
What? You told everyone you had it.
什么,但你一直號稱自己有啊
I never told anyone.
我從沒說過
Everyone assumed I took it, and I never corrected them.
所有人都以為我偷了,我一直懶得解釋
It did make you appear... superhuman.
這讓你自我感覺很超出常人吧
Image is everything.
保持形象最重要啊
Now what?
現在怎樣
Now I find the music box.
我要找到那個八音盒
And steal it?
再偷回來嗎
Welcome back.
歡迎回歸本色