Yeah, that is some detail.
這細節真不錯
That is some western detail right there --
真是具有西部風情的細節
Western detail, attention to detail.
看看這西部風情的細節
Look, he's even got the spurs on the back of his boots.
看啊,他靴子背后竟然還有馬刺
And they are sharp. I love it.
還很鋒利, 我喜歡
They are.
真的很鋒利
Well, the clock is gone on this piece, Christine, so...
介紹這件已經超時了,克里斯汀...
Oh, my goodness! Well, let's just move on.
天啊,那我們繼續下一件
Well, from time to time, people make mistakes -- that's okay.
人嘛,有時候是會犯錯誤,沒事的
This is our first Renoir of the evening.
這是今晚第一件雷諾阿(法國畫家)作品
This is a heliogravure, which is an etching.
是一件凹版作品,就是一種蝕刻畫
It was hand-pulled from a copper plate in Paris in 1919.
1919年于巴黎,用一塊銅板手工打造
We know this because that's what it says on the back,
我們之所以知道,是因為這背后的
where the certificate of authenticity is located.
防偽證書上面有寫
Just as lovely as can be.
真是高雅到了極致
Look at the soft, delicate shading -- very feminine.
看看這柔和細膩的色差,極富陰柔之美
This is a limited edition.
這可是限量版
This is what you're looking for if you are a Renoir fan.
如果你鐘愛雷諾阿的作品,千萬不要錯過
100 -- oh, my goodness. Right at the buzzer.
天啊,時間剛好
Good.
不錯
...of the few exceptions is the African pancake tortoise,
非洲餅干陸龜是個例外
which has a flat, flexible shell
它有扁平且靈活的殼
that allows it to hide in rock crevasses.
可以讓它藏匿于巖石裂縫中
Big swath of light to moderate snow
一場大規模小到中雪
from the Broken Bow area down toward Kearney, Hastings,
從布羅肯鮑地區南下科爾尼,海斯廷斯
Grand Island -- that is all moving in our direction.
格蘭德島,正朝我們這里前進
So I do think, around 7:00 to 8:00,
所以我認為,七點到八點左右
the snow will become pretty steady here across the region
整個地區會開始持續降雪
with all this moving on top of us,
隨著降雪向我們逼近
and that's really gonna knock down visibilities.
能見度也會下降不少
And, again,
當然
snow-covered roads are gonna be definitely likely this evening,
今晚的道路很有可能會積雪
making it even slippier -- or more...
會變得更滑,比...
...more slippery than it is out there at this time.
比現在外面的道路更滑
There's that winter-weather advisory in effect
有關部門已發布冬季天氣預警
until very early tomorrow morning.
直至明早
We're gonna talk snowfall totals.
我們再來看降雪總量
Will bitter, cold weather
寒冷天氣
help break up the compaction issues
是否有助于解決今秋田地里
we created this fall in our fields?
出現的土壤壓實問題呢
Well, we'll show you where it will and
在今天的《鋼鐵對話》(一檔農業節目)中
where it won't during today's Iron Talk.
我們將告訴你這一情況
When it comes to compaction...
說起土壤壓實
...there's really two different types of compaction.
有兩種不同類型的土壤壓實
There's vertical compaction,
一是垂直壓實
and there's horizontal compaction.
二是水平壓實
And there's a big difference.
兩者有很大差異
With horizontal compaction,
如果是水平壓實
there really isn't much hope for help from a freeze thaw.
凍融是沒有什么用處的
And the reason why, as that hard, compacted layer swells
因為堅硬緊實的地層膨脹
and then, in the spring, thaws back out and settles back down,
在春天解凍后會重回原位
there's really no breaking up of the compaction.
其實根本沒有打破壓實層
With a vertical zone, when compaction swells out,
而垂直空間上,壓實層向外膨脹
and then it breaks up in the spring,
到春天就會破裂
then you can actually get a little bit of help.
這樣一來問題就好辦了
So if you have some horizontal compaction created by
如果在過度潮濕的情況下耕作
doing some tillage when it was a little too wet, or...
導致出現了水平壓實...
Don't let false allegations bully you into an unfair fight.
不要讓虛假指控害你陷入不公平的公司
Hi, I'm Saul Goodman, and I will do the fighting for you.
你好,我是索爾·古德曼,我會為你而戰
No charge is too big for me.
我能搞定任何指控
When legal forces have you cornered, better call Saul!
面臨法律效力走投無路時,不如打給索爾
I'll get your case dismissed.
我會讓你的案子撤銷
I'll give you the defense you deserve. Why?
我會給你應得的辯護,為什么
Because I'm Saul Goodman, attorney-at-law.
因為我是律師索爾·古德曼
I investigate, advocate, persuade,
我既會調查,又會辯護,還會說服別人
and, most importantly, win! Win...win...win!
最重要的是,我會打贏官司
Better call Saul.
不如打給索爾
Do you feel doomed?
你是否感到絕望
Have opponents of freedom wrongly intimidated you?
是否遭受敵人威脅,自由難保
Maybe they told you that you're in serious trouble
或許他們告訴你,你惹了大麻煩
and there's nothing you can do about it.
你束手無策,不知所措
I'm Saul Goodman,
我是索爾·古德曼
and I'm here to tell you that they're wrong.
讓我來告訴你,他們錯了
It's never too late for justice. Better call...
爭取正義,為時不晚,不如打給...
Think back... your brain...
回想一下... 你的大腦...
I-it's just not all there yet.
已經記不太清了
If we were all held responsible for what we did when we were 19...
如果我們都要為19歲時做的事負責
I remember what it was like to be a kid. Think back.
我還記得小時候的感覺,回想一下
Tell 'em, judge, what would you say?
告訴他們,法官大人,你怎么想
These boys -- 19.
這些男孩兒, 19歲
I can't -I don't --
我不能... 我不...
these three young men...
這三個年輕小伙兒
Just like you.
就像曾經的你們
Just like you.
就像曾經的你們
Oh, to be 19 again, you with me, ladies and gentlemen?
女士們先生們,想象一下重返19歲的感覺
Do you remember 19?
還記得你們的19歲嗎
Let me tell you, the juices are flowing.
十九歲時風華正茂
The red corpuscles are corpuscling,
血氣方剛,精力旺盛
the grass is green, and it's soft,
草地又綠又軟
and summer's gonna last forever.
夏日永不結束
Now, do you remember?
你們還記得嗎
Yeah, you do.
當然記得
But if you're being honest, I mean, well, really honest,
但說真的,捫心自問
you'll recall that you also had
你們會想起來,那時的自己
an underdeveloped 19-year-old brain.
還有一顆發育不全的19歲大腦
Me, personally, I-it, if I were held accountable
就我個人來說,如果我要為
for some of the stupid decisions I made
19歲時做出的蠢事負責
when I was 19, oh, boy, wow.
我的天
And I bet if we were in church right now,
我們現在要是在教堂
I'd get a big "Amen!"
你們都會向我說"阿門"(表示贊同)
Which brings us to these three--
所以說回到本案主角
now, these three knuckleheads,
也就是這三個蠢貨
and I'm sorry, boys, but that's what you are--
很抱歉,但你們的確是蠢貨
they did a dumb thing. We're not denying that.
他們做了件蠢事,這點無可否認
However, I would like you to remember two salient facts.
不過,我想請各位記住兩點重要事實
Fact one, nobody got hurt, not a soul.
第一,沒有人受傷,完全沒有
Very important to keep that in mind.
這點非常重要
Fact two, now, the prosecution
第二,控方一直
keeps bandying this term "Criminal trespass."
揪著"非法闖入"這個詞不放
Mr. Spinowzo, the property owner,
斯賓諾佐先生,也就是房子的主人
admitted to us that he keeps most portions of his business
向我們承認,他大部分的店鋪
open to the public both day and night.
日夜向公眾開放
So, trespassing?
闖入
That's a bit of a reach, don't you think, Dave?
這個詞有點過了,不是嗎,戴夫
Here's what I know--
據我所知
these three young men, near honors students all,
這三位年輕人,幾乎都是榮譽學生
were feeling their oats one Saturday night,
周六晚有點興奮
and they just... went a little bananas.
腦袋不清楚,干了些傻事
I don't know.
我也說不清
Call me crazy, but I don't think they deserve
你們可以當我瘋了,但我認為
to have their bright futures ruined
他們的大好前程
by a momentary, minute,
不應被一時迷失心智
never-to-be-repeated lapse of judgment.
永不會再犯的小錯毀掉
Ladies and gentlemen, you're bigger than that.
各位,所謂大人不記小人過
Kenny, Kenny, are you rolling? Yeah, yeah. Wait a minute.
肯尼,你在錄嗎, 在錄,等一下
But, dude, but, dude, pipe down. Chill out, would you?
老兄,小聲點,別這么激動
Hey, Mrs. Watson's fourth-period biology class,
沃特森老師第四節生物課的同學們
this one's for you. Watch and learn, losers.
這個是專門為你準備的,好好學著吧
Oh, God! Dude! Where did all the blood go?!
天吶, 怎么都沒有血
Dude, he's dead. they suck it all out, dumbass.
他都死了,血早就抽干了
Awesome. Where do they put it?
真棒,他們把血放到哪去了
All right, I'm though the neck bone now, dude.
我現在切到頸骨了
Oh, nice. Kenny, get over here, man.
真棒, 肯尼,到這來
I'm-I'm getting it. Get this out of here.
我弄好了,把它拿走
All right. All right, fine.
好吧
Here, let me do it.
讓我來
I got it! All right.
我能行, 好吧
Get that. All right. Oh, my God.
拿著, 天吶
Here, let me do it.
讓我來
Dude, get off!
走開
Chill out.
別激動
All right. Wait, wait.
好吧,等等
Okay, wait for it. Wait.
等等
Come on! Yeah, baby, yeah! This dude was-
終于弄下來了, 這位老兄真是
Dude, I dare you to stick your wang in the throat hole.
我猜你肯定會把小弟弟放進他喉嚨里
I will if you will, loser.
你放我就放
All right, all right!
好吧
What the hell kind of math is that?
你不會算數嗎
$700 per defense.
一場辯護700美金
No, no, no. "Defendant." "...dant."
不是辯護,是"委托人" "人"
Three defendants, $2,100, which, by the way, bargain--
三個人一共2100真是便宜
what I did for them.
我可是據理力爭
They going to jail, ain't they?
可人家還是要去蹲監獄啊
So, since when does that matter?!
這跟錢有什么關系
They had sex with a head!
他們操了一顆死人頭
Look, didn't nobody tell you to try all three of them together.
沒人讓你一次代理三個人
One trial, $700.
一次庭審只有700美金
You're gonna miss me. You are gonna miss me.
你會想我的,你肯定會想我
Cause it'll be a cold day in hell
我告訴你,就算天下紅雨
before I do any more P.D. work for this shitty court!
我也不會再為這個傻逼法庭做公設律師
Sayonara, baby!
再見,寶貝
You have yourself a nice day.
祝你過得愉快
Law offices of James McGill.
詹姆斯·麥吉爾法律辦公室
How may I direct your call?
請問找哪位
Yes, Mrs. Kettleman, so good of you to return.
凱特爾曼夫人,很高興您能再次來電
A-actually, I don't have Mr. McGill at the moment,
麥吉爾先生此時不在辦公室
but I know he'd--
但是他...
Oh, splendid.
棒極了
Unfortunately, our offices are being painted
很抱歉,我們的辦公室正在刷漆
and the fumes are quite horrid.
到處都烏煙瘴氣的
Could he meet you and your husband at, say,
他能否與您和您的丈夫
Uh, Loyola's cafe on central?
在中心路的洛約拉咖啡店見面
4:00 it shall be. Cheers.
那就約四點,再見
$3.
三塊
Uh, I'm validated. See the stickers?
我認證過了,看到貼紙了嗎
Well, I see five stickers.
是,有五張貼紙
You're one shy. It's $3.
少了一張,三塊
They gave me -- look.
他們給了我... 聽著
I'm validated for the entire day, okay?
我今天全天都可以免費進出,好嗎
Five stickers, six stickers -I don't know from stickers.
五張貼紙,六張貼紙,我才不管什么鬼貼紙
Because I was in that court back there
因為我在那里出庭
saving people's lives, so...
為了救人命,所以...
Well, gee, that's swell.
別裝逼
And thank you for restoring my faith in the judicial system.
謝謝你讓我重建了對司法系統的信任
Now you either pay the $3, or you go back inside
但你現在要么付三塊錢,要么回去
and you get an additional sticker.
再弄一張貼紙
Son of a bitch.
狗娘養的
Fine. You win. Hooray for you.
行,你贏了,祝賀你
Backing up!
倒車
I have to back up! I need more stickers!
我得倒車,我得再去弄貼紙
Don't have enough stickers!
我的貼紙不夠
Thank you! Thank you -- very nice!
謝謝,謝謝你,你人真好
Employee of the month over here!
他是本月最佳員工
Yeah!
沒錯
Hooray! Give him a medal!
祝賀他,給他頒獎牌吧
Don't do anything, guys. Just relax, all right?
沒事,別緊張,行嗎
Well, I'm just fuzzy as to why you think he needs a lawyer.
我只是疑惑,為什么你覺得他得雇律師
I mean, Craig, the way you run your office is beyond reproach.
我覺得克雷格處理公事完美無瑕
Yeah. Beyond reproach.
沒錯,完美無瑕
Yeah. I'm a stickler, you know, for --
沒錯, 我辦事小心
He is. He's a stickler with the money.
確實,錢方面他很小心
He's definitely a stickler. Yeah. Yeah.
他辦事的確小心, 沒錯
I mean, he's certainly not guilty of some...
我肯定他沒犯罪
Is certainly not. He's innocent of any wrongdoing.
肯定沒有,他遵紀守法
That's abundantly clear to me.
我非常清楚
And frankly, I don't go looking for guilty people to represent.
其實我也不會為罪犯當代理律師
I mean who needs that aggravation, right?
沒必要去趟渾水,是吧
Right.
沒錯
Look, all I know is what I read in the paper.
我的信息都是從報紙上看來的
And typically, when money goes missing
縣財政局的錢
from the county treasury -- and the number here is,
不翼而飛,金額達到了
Uh, $1.6 million...
160萬美元...
Well, that's an accounting... It's an accounting discrepancy.
那是會計... 會計核算差額
It's a discrepancy, absolutely.
確實是核算差額
But typically, when that happens,
不過一般呢,出現核算差額
the police look at the treasurer.
警方就會找財務主管
And since that person is, uh --
既然主管就是...
I just think a little proactivity may be in order.
我只是覺得你該抓住主動權
Well... You know, I just
好吧, 我只是...
think I'd look guilty if I hired a lawyer.
覺得雇律師會顯得很可疑
Yeah. No.
沒錯, 不
Actually, it's getting arrested that makes people look guilty,
其實被捕才讓別人覺得你有罪
Even the innocent ones,
即便你是無辜的
and innocent people get arrested every day.
但每天都有無辜的人被捕
And they find themselves in a little room
他們最后被關在小房間里
with a detective who acts like he's their best friend.
警探假裝是他們最好的朋友
"Talk to me," He says. Uh, "Help me clear this thing up.
"告訴我" 警探說, "幫我查清此案"
You don't need a lawyer -- only guilty people need lawyers."
"你不用請律師,只有罪犯才需要律師"
And boom!
你就中招了
Hey, that's when it all goes south.
一失足成千古恨
That's when you want someone in your corner,
這時候你就需要一個人幫你
someone who will fight tooth and nail.
不遺余力地幫你
Lawyers -- you know, we're like health insurance.
律師就像健康保險
You hope you never need it.
誰都希望自己用不著
But, man, oh, man, not having it -- no.
但沒有可不行
How would we proceed
接下來怎么辦
if we decided to, uh... Oh, well, this is a...
如果我們決定, 行,這是一份
...letter of engagement.
約定函
It's very simple, straightforward.
非常簡潔明了
Please, uh, read it closely, but if you sign it, um,
請仔細閱讀,但如果簽約
I can get started - on that defense strategy of ours
我將馬上開始制定辯護策略
this very afternoon.
下午就能開始
Craig...
克雷格...
I think maybe we should sleep on it.
我覺得可以明天再說
Uh...sure.
好吧... 當然
Don't you think, Mr. McGill?
你覺得呢,麥吉爾先生
Maybe we should sleep on it.
也許我們可以明天再說
Oh, oh, please, call me "Jimmy."
叫我"吉米"就好
A-absolutely.
當然可以
I mean, there's no rush.
反正不急
You -- - oh, and, you know, Craig, we got to pick up the kids...
對了... 克雷格,我們得去接孩子了
Oh. Right. Yeah. ...at the...yeah. Right.
沒錯, 就在... 是啊
Well, uh, we will be in touch.
我們再聯系
Oh. Uh, thank you for the coffee and for the advice.
謝謝你請我們喝咖啡,提建議
You're very, very welcome.
真是太客氣了
Um, here. Take this.
給,拿著
It's, uh -- it's got my phone number on it.
這上面有我的電話號碼
Yeah. Okay. Got it.
好,行, 知道了
The number is 9456-0054
號碼是94560054
4896-0643,
4896-0643,
And the expiration is 11/04.
到期日是十一月四日
Okay, and the keyword here is "Classy," all right?
關鍵詞是"優等"
Super classy -- use only flowers that look expensive,
超優等,只用那些看上去很昂貴
but, you know, aren't.
但其實很廉價的花
Uh, and the note should say "Dear Betsy and Craig,"
紙條上應該寫, "親愛的貝茜和克雷格
Uh, "Best wishes from your stickler for justice,
你們的正義使者在此獻上祝福
James McGill."
詹姆斯·麥吉爾"
Okay? And "McGill" is spelled "M-c--"
知道了嗎,麥吉爾的拼寫是...
Well, run it again. Oh, no, no, no. It's paid up.
再查一遍,不不不,已經付了錢的
Run it again.
再查一遍
Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!
天吶,天吶,天吶
Oh, my God! Ohh.
天吶
Cal, Cal! Look at me!
卡爾,卡爾,看著我
Buddy, look at me. Are you okay?
伙計,看著我,你沒事吧
Say something. What did you do?
說句話吧,你都干了些什么
I did -- What did you do to my brother?
我... 你對我弟弟干了什么
Why don't you look where you're going?!
你開車的時候怎么不看路
I was making a turn! He came out of nowhere!
我正在轉彎,他突然冒了出來
You freaking -- freaking hit him, man!
你他媽把他撞飛了
I did-- You ran him over!
我... 你從他身上碾了過去
You ran over my brother!
你從我弟弟身上碾了過去
And I got the whole thing on video.
我把整個過程都拍下來了
It was an accident. It was an accident.
這是場意外,是意外
He didn't -- he didn't mean to. Let me just -- aah! Aah! Oh!
他不是,他不是故意的,我先...
No, no. That's broke. That's broke.
不, 這邊斷了
It's my leg. Oh! You broke his leg.
我的腿, 你把他腿撞斷了
Why are you driving around and not looking?!
你開車都不注意周圍嗎
Driving around, breaking people's legs!
開車就是為了撞斷別人的腿嗎
It's -- it's o-- it's -- okay, okay, okay!
這...行了,冷靜點
Where's the -Somebody call the cops!
手機在哪里... 來人啊,快報警
Don't call -- don't call the police.
別,別叫警察
Don't call the police. Police!
不要報警, 報警
Lars. La policia!
拉斯, 警察呢(西語)
Don't, don't, don't. Don't call them. I'll call them myself.
別別別,別叫他們, 我自己打電話
I'm doing it myself. Don't call the police.
我要自己報警, 不要報警
Don't call the police.
不要報警
Don't call the cops? No.
不要叫警察嗎, 不要
How you gonna fix this?
那你打算怎么辦
What are you gonna do to make things right?
你準備怎么補償我們
I don't know, fellas.
我不知道,伙計
What can I do to make it right?
我該怎么補償你們
I don't know.
我不知道
$500.
五百塊
500 bucks?
五百塊
Yeah?
是嗎
Ow! What the hell, man?!
搞什么啊,兄弟
Listen, Starlight Express,
聽著,星光快車兄弟
I'm gonna give you a 9.6 for technique,
我給你倆的演技打9.6分
0.0 for choice of victim.
挑選目標的眼光打0分
I'm a lawyer.
我是個律師
Furthermore, does -- does this steaming pile of crap
再說了,你們真的覺得開這種老爺車的人
scream "payday" to you, huh?!
身上有油水可以搾嗎
The only way that entire car is worth 500 bucks
里面要是坐個一晚三百的小姐
is if there's a $300 hooker sitting in it.
這輛車才能賣到五百元
Now, let's talk about what you owe me for the windshield.
我們來談談撞壞擋風玻璃得賠多少線
You -- what?
你們,干什么
I'll take a check!
用支票也行
Chao chi c'ung, ladies! Chao chi c'ung!
你好,女士們,你們好
Chao chi c'ung!
您好
Chao chi c'ung, Mrs. Nguyen.
你好,阮太太
My, don't you look --
你真是迷人...
Got my mail?
有我的信嗎
You work for people who have sex with chopped-off head?
把死人頭切下來操,你還幫他們打官司
Was it in the paper? I heard it from my cousin.
都登報紙了嗎, 我表兄告訴我的
Why? Why you work for these people?
為什么啊,你為什么給這種人干活
Just lucky, I guess.
我運氣好吧
Cucumber water for customer only!
只有顧客才能享用黃瓜水
You have...zero messages.
您沒有語音留言
Brenda, looking good. Nice do.
布蘭達,今兒這發型不錯
Uh, where's Lord Vader?
維達大人(黑武士)去哪了
Uh, he's not quite ready for you yet.
他沒準備好見您
South conference room.
南會議室嗎
How about you wait out here?
不如您在這等會
How about I don't?
我還是別等了
Oh, Sir Francis. James.
法蘭西斯先生, 詹姆斯
Well-groomed, as always.
您和往常一樣精神
Okay. All right.
好吧, 好的
Keith, Karen, yes.
基斯,卡倫
You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, Mr. Hamlin,
你干預了自然的原始力量,哈姆林先生
And I won't have it!
我不會坐視不理
Do you want me to call security?
需要我叫保安嗎
It's okay, Brenda, we got it.
沒關系,布蘭達,交給我們吧
Hey, Jack. Hey, Nate. Hey, Aaron.
你們好,杰克,內特,艾倫
What can we do for you, Jimmy?
有何貴干,吉米
I'm sorry. It's -- it's this table.
對不起,都怪這張桌子
Something just comes over me.
我有點情不自禁
You can tell me what this, uh, $26,000
你可以告訴我這兩萬六
is supposed to be for.
是用來干什么的
That's money for Chuck. Isn't that what you wanted?
那是給查克的錢,這不是你想要的結果嗎
A measly 26 grand?
區區兩萬六
Jesus, you're like Peter Minuit with the Indians.
這就像彼得·米努伊特對印第安人所做的事
Throw in some beads and shells while you're at it.
心情好就扔一些珠子和貝殼給他們
It's just a start.
這只是個開始
There'll be more --
還會有更多的...
unless you're gonna just tear them all up.
除非你打算撕碎所有支票
And why was it made out to me -- why not Chuck?
為什么是我收到,為什么不是查克
Can he make his way to the bank?
他能自己去銀行嗎
I just assumed it was best
我只是認為讓你轉交
to have the money go through you.
這樣最好
We can do it any way you want.
我們可以按照你的意愿來完成
This isn't going away, Howard.
這事不算完,霍華德
What Chuck did for this firm --
查克為這間事務所做的一切
and damn near single-handedly --
他幾乎是一個人完成的
1/3 of this place belongs to him.
這里的三分之一都應該屬于他
Yeah. What do you got -- 12 chairs here?
是的,比如這里有十二把椅子
Four of these chairs are Chuck's.
那其中就有四把是查克的
You got five of these light thingumajigs?
你有五個這種發光裝置嗎
Uh, mm, 1 2/3 are Chuck's.
那一又三分之二個是查克的
Yeah. Six -- how many Danishes -- six Danishes?
你們面前有六個丹麥面包,六個嗎
You can have all the Danish you want, Jimmy. No, no.
所有面包都可以給你, 不不
They're Chuck's Danishes, and Chuck isn't greedy,
他們都屬于查克,而查克不是貪心的人
so h-he'll just take two...
所以他只要兩個...
plus $17 million -- in that ballpark.
再加上大約一千七百萬美元
I mean, we'll know
我們會知道的
once we get the accountants poking around here.
只要我們讓會計人員到這里轉一圈
Until then, no more penny-ante checks
在那之前,不用開什么小額支票
designed to make it look like Chuck still works here.
好像查克還在這里工作似的
He doesn't. He never will again.
他不在這里了,再也不會回來了
It's time to do right by him and cash him out.
是時候還他公平,并付錢給他了
So, these are Chuck's own wishes that you're conveying?
你轉達的這些都是查克自己的意愿嗎
This is what's best for him.
這是他最好的選擇
So he personally told you that it's his wish
是他親口告訴你
to withdraw from the firm?
他想退出事務所嗎
See, that would surprise me.
看來不是,不然我真得嚇一跳
It's been nearly a year since he's set foot in here.
距離他來這里已經快一年了
I'm just doing what's in his best interests. So am I.
我只是為他爭取最大利益, 我也是
And I, for one, believe he's gonna lick this thing.
而我相信他將會很樂意看到這些
Until then, his office is just as he left it.
在他回歸之前,他的辦公室會保持原樣
His secretary's still on payroll.
他的秘書也依然有薪水
If Chuck can call this an extended sabbatical,
如果查克把這叫作延長休假
then so can we -- he's that important to us.
那我們也可以,他對我們就是這么重要
You know what? Let's let a jury figure it out.
這樣吧,還是讓陪審團來裁定
Yeah, they're gonna love you, Howard.
是啊,他們會很愛你的,霍華德
You're so down-to-earth and relatable.
你是那么務實并且可靠
And you...will...atone!
而你... 必將... 贖罪
It's Ned Beatty, from "Network."
是《電視臺風云》里尼德·巴蒂說的話
For christ's sakes, guys.
天吶,你們怎么什么都不知道
Jimmy.
吉米
I almost forgot -- this month's filings.
我差點忘了,這個月的法院立案
You could save me the postage.
可以幫我省下郵寄費了
W-weren't you listening in there?
剛才你聽到我說的話了嗎
Chuck doesn't work here anymore.
查克已經不在這里工作了
You think I'm gonna help you establish a paper trail?
你認為我會幫你建立書面記錄嗎
Now, Jimmy -- No, stop trying to pawn that shit off on him.
吉米, 不,別想把屎盆子往他身上扣
Jimmy.
吉米
You know, Jimmy, sometimes, in our line of work,
吉米,有時候在我們這行里
you can get so... caught up in the idea of winning
容易被取勝的欲望沖昏頭腦
that you forget to listen to your heart.
卻忘記傾聽自己內心的聲音
Give Chuck my love, would you?
替我向查克問好,好嗎
Oh, there you are.
原來你在這里啊
Betsy, Craig.
貝茜,克雷格
Hi. Okay.
你好,好的
You look lovely today.
你今天真漂亮
Oh, thank you so much.
謝謝你這么說
Couldn't you just --
你能不能...
You know, I can't.
你明知我做不到
Son of a bitch!
狗娘養的
Ground yourself?
你手機什么的放信箱了嗎
Yes, I grounded myself.
是的,放了
You got to stop putting bacon on the list,
你不能再買培根肉了
'cause that cooler's looking like a trichinosis stew.
因為冰箱看起來就像一鍋燉旋毛蟲
Perfect timing.
來得正好
"Professor Brans Vogelson."
"布蘭斯·弗格森教授"
"University of Helsinki"?
"赫爾辛基大學"
Yeah, you're gonna have to get that translated.
是的,你必須把這些翻譯過來
Into Swedish? Finnish.
翻譯成瑞典語嗎, 芬蘭語
Finnish, uh, translating into...
芬蘭語,翻譯成...
I'm sure there's someone at UNM who can do that.
我相信新墨西哥大學會有人可以做到
You do know I'm trying to start a legal practice, right?
你知道我打算開一間律師事務所,不是嗎
Vogelson's been working on the effects
弗格森正在研究電磁場
of electromagnetic fields on zebra fish -- and, oh!
對斑馬魚的影響,還有...
Financial Times.
《金融時報》
Yeah, I knew you missed it,
是啊,我知道你想看
so I figured, "What the heck?"
所以我想, "管他呢"
Thank you. I know it's expensive.
謝謝你,我知道這很貴
Here.
拿著
That's not -- it's all right.
不用,沒關系的
I don't expect you to go out of pocket. I...
我可不希望你自掏腰包, 我...
Go ahead -- reimburse yourself.
拿去,你的酬勞
Thanks.
謝謝
Hey, Chuck, um, can you not read that for a second?
查克,你能不能先別看那個
Can we talk?
我們能談談嗎
Are you all right?
你還好嗎
You look peaked.
你看起來很憔悴
I'm fine. Please, just sit.
我沒事,請坐下
You're not in trouble.
你沒遇到麻煩
Um... You got to cash out.
你得從律所撤股了
You got to.
必須得
Again? Really? There's no other way.
又來了,不是吧, 沒有別的選擇了
I know that you don't want to hear it, but you've got to.
我知道你不想聽這些,可你必須這樣做
You know I'm going to beat this.
你知道我能渡過這一劫
You know I'm going to get better.
你知道我會好起來的
Yeah, sure. Well, then,
當然, 那么
there's nothing more to talk about.
就沒什么好說的了
I will beat this.
我會渡過這一劫
Ergo, a falsis principiis proficisci.
由此,從錯誤的原理推導(拉丁法律用語)
Meaning? That's not --
意思是, 那不是...
Meaning? That's the one about false principles, but it's not --
意思是, 那是說原理錯誤,可我
You proceed from false principles.
你從錯誤的原理得出結論
Your argument is built on quicksand.
你的辯論毫無根基
Therefore, it collapses.
因此也就不攻自破了
Yeah, yeah. You're not listening.
對對,你沒在聽我說話
Fine.
好吧
Let's take this to its logical conclusion.
讓我們得出合乎邏輯的結論
In order to pay out my share,
為了支付我的股份
suppose my partners are forced to liquidate the firm.
假設我的合伙人會被迫清算律所
Then what? That's their problem.
然后呢, 那是他們的問題
My clients are out in the cold.
我的委托人會被掃地出門
My cases are scattered to the winds.
我的案子都要完蛋
126 people lose their jobs.
一百二十六個人會失業
What happens to your cronies in the mailroom,
你那些收發室的好朋友該怎么辦
the assistants, the paralegals, the janitorial staff?
還有那些律師,律師助理,保潔工人
All of them, out on the street.
全都會流落街頭
Your friend Kim -- a promising career -- over and done with.
你的好朋友金,一份好前途轉眼成灰
Hamlin owes you everything.
一切都是哈姆林欠你的
You built that place single-handedly
你一手打造了這間律所
while he was out at Four Hills working on his bunker shot.
他那時還在四山俱樂部練習沙坑球呢
Let's not exaggerate. I helped.
不要說那么夸張,我是幫了忙而已
You helped.
幫忙而已
All the more reason not to tear it down
所以就更沒必要為了點小錢
just for a little bit of cash.
把這一切都毀了啊
Look...Chuck, I'm going under -- okay? --
聽我說,查克,我快完了,好嗎
For the third time with these bull-crap contract counsel --
第三次接手這些狗屁合約官司...
"Bull crap"?
怎么是"狗屁"
Bull-crap, pissant P.D. cases at 700 bucks a shot.
這些七百塊一件的狗屁小公設律師活
Public-defender work is some of the best experience there is.
公設辯護律師可是律師最難得的經歷之一
I just had a case, Chuck, with three clients --
我剛剛經手一個案子,查克,三個委托人
Uh, arraignments, voir dire, jury trial --
提訊,預審,庭審
The whole nine yards.
全套下來
You know what I took home? 700 bucks.
你知道我掙了多少錢嗎,七百塊
Yeah, I might as well head down to skid row and sell plasma.
還不如去貧民窟賣血賺得多
You're representing people who have nowhere else to turn.
你代表的都是些走投無路的人
The money is beside the point.
錢不是問題
Money is not beside the point -- money is the point.
錢就是問題
I keep telling you -- have patience.
我一直告訴你,要有耐心
There are no shortcuts.
沒有捷徑可走
Do good work, and the clients will come.
把工作干好,自然會有委托人找上門
The clients will come. Yeah, I know.
自然會有委托人找上門,對,我明白
Okay.
好吧
Hand to God,
對天發誓
I wasn't gonna say this, but you are broke.
我本不打算這樣說,可你破產了
I can't carry both of us.
我負擔不了我們兩個人
I've been trying like hell, but I can't.
我已經使出了吃奶的勁,可我做不到
Well, you're saying what?
你這是在說什么
You think you have to provide for me?
你以為我需要你來養嗎
I never asked you that.
我從沒讓你這樣做
You didn't have to ask, okay?
你根本不用開口,好嗎
I've been doing my damnedest,
我已經盡我最大努力了
but the day of reckoning is here.
但我也快熬到頭了
Soon, Chuck, you're gonna be out on the street
很快,查克,你就要流落街頭了
with all the electromagnetism in the world raining down on you.
到時候全世界的電磁場都會碾過你
Now, please, please, picture that,
拜托,拜托,好好想象一下那場景
then tell me that money is beside the point.
然后再告訴我錢不是問題
This is what has you all worked up?
讓你煩惱的就是這事嗎
Yeah!
對
Jimmy...There's nothing to worry about.
吉米,沒什么好擔心的
Here. What is this?
給, 這是什么
A stipend -- there's gonna be one every week.
一筆津貼,以后每周都會有
$857 from Hamlin Hamlin and Mcgill?
哈姆林麥吉爾聯合律所給的857美元
I'm gonna pay them back -- every penny.
我會一分不差地還給他們
I didn't want to take anything, but Howard was very insistent.
我本不想要的,但霍華德堅持要給我
And I'm gonna pay you back, too.
我也會全還給你的
Wait, Hamlin was here?
等等,哈姆林來過了嗎
It's not like I'm a recluse.
我又不是閉門謝客的隱士
What? He put his cellphone in the mailbox?
怎么,他把手機留在信箱里了嗎
He understands the situation.
他理解我的情況
He grounded himself?
他真的放了嗎
Of course.
當然
And the two of you agreed that since, as everybody knows,
然后你們兩個達成一致,既然眾所周知
you're going back to work any day now,
你隨時都可能回去工作
that the firm should help you make ends meet.
律所理應幫你貼補家用
That's correct, minus the sarcasm.
除去你話里的諷刺味,正是這樣
Hamlin's making you a chump!
哈姆林這是把你當傻子玩
I'm going to get better!
我會好起來的
I'm gonna go back to work,
我會回去工作
and I'm picking up where I left off!
從哪里跌倒就從哪里爬起來
Sorry.
對不起
Sorry, Chuck.
查克,對不起
I understand that you're trying to look out for me,
我知道,你一直都想幫我
but you're missing the bigger picture.
但你現在因小失大了
I got it.
我知道
Speaking of which...
還有件事
Howard brought this.
霍華德拿來了這個
He's concerned.
他有點擔憂
What?
什么
You have to admit -- it could be confusing --
你得承認,這容易讓人混淆
Hamlin, Hamlin, Mcgill?
他的公司名是哈姆林·哈姆林·麥吉爾
James M. Mcgill?
你的律所叫詹姆斯·M·麥吉爾
That's my name.
我就叫這名字
I was born with it. I...
我打小就叫這名字
Still...
那也不行
How about Vanguard Law?
要不改叫先鋒律所吧
Or Gi...Gibraltar Legal... Wait, wait.
那直布羅陀法律公司怎么樣, 等等
So I'm not supposed to use my name o-on Hamlin's say-so?
所以因為哈姆林,我還不能用自己的名字了
W-- what's he gonna do -- sue me?
他這是什么意思,要起訴我嗎
Nobody wants to create an adversarial situation.
誰也不想給自己找麻煩
I'm sure Howard would gladly pay the cost
霍華德肯定愿意付錢給你
of new matchbooks and so on.
做個新火柴盒廣告
It's simply a matter of professional courtesy.
這只是職業禮節罷了
Chuck, whose side are you on?
查克,你到底是哪邊的
There are no sides.
什么哪邊不哪邊
But, Jimmy...
不過,吉米
Wouldn't you rather build your own identity?
你難道不想打出自己的牌子嗎
Why ride on someone else's coattails?
別總想沾別人的光
You want to dance, Howard?
霍華德,你想跳舞嗎
Let's dance.
那我們就跳吧
Go!
滑
No, you can get closer than that, you bitch.
你能不能滑得再靠近我一點,廢物
Come on.
快點
And here it comes.
對,就這樣
There you go. Better.
不錯,好點兒了
How was that?
我滑得怎么樣
It's right on here. Take a look.
都給你錄了,你看
Still, tighter is everything.
還是那句話,身體要繃緊
T-tighter? What? T-tighter what?
繃緊,什么呀,什么繃緊
I don't know. Just stand...Tighter.
我也說不清,就是站著的時候要繃緊
You know what I mean? I don't know what you mean.
你聽懂沒, 沒有
That sucked. We can call that a stylistic choice, I guess,
你真笨,就是選擇一種風格
If you want to... Hey, fellas.
如果你想, 你們倆
We got business.
我這里有大生意給你們
How did you find us?
你怎么知道我們在這里
I know, eerie, right?
挺奇怪的,是吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Come on. Give me 30 seconds.
等等,就耽誤你們30秒
Could be the most profitable 30 seconds of your lives.
這說不定是你們人生中最有價值的30秒
Let me tell you about a young guy.
我給你們講個故事吧,有個小伙子
Actually, he's about your age.
他其實和你們差不多大
He lived a long way from here
住在離這里很遠的地方
in a town called Cicero, Illinois.
就在伊利諾伊州的西塞羅市
And in Cicero, he was the man.
在那里,他可是個人物
I mean, when he strolled down the street,
這么說吧,他走在街上
all the corner boys would give him the high five.
所有小混混都會和他擊掌打招呼
All the finest babes would smile at him
所有漂亮妞兒都會沖他笑
and hope that he would smile back.
巴望著他也能回一個笑容
They called him "Slippin' Jimmy,"
大家都叫他"風流吉米"
and everybody wanted to be his friend.
所有人都想和他做朋友
"Slippin' Jimmy"?
"風流吉米"
What the hell kind of name is that?
這是什么狗屁綽號
Well, I'll tell you, now --
聽我說
Winters in Cicero are murder.
西塞羅的冬天冷得能凍死人
You guys growing up out here in the golden west --
你們在金色的西部長大的
y-you don't know, okay?
根本體會不到那有多冷
I'm talking cold that'll freeze the snot right in your nose.
那里的冬天能把你的鼻涕凍住
I'm talking wind that'll cut through your jacket
那寒風能割裂你的夾克衫
And carve you up like a Ginsu knife.
然后像一把金廚刀一樣把你切碎
In fact, most folks in Cicero were scared of winter,
總之,西塞羅的大部分居民都很害怕冬天
but not Jimmy.
但吉米可不怕
Jimmy waited around all summer,
夏天的時候,他就等啊等
and when September finally rolled around
九月終于來了
and he'd feel that first cold wind
他感受到了第一股涼風
come sweeping off Lake Michigan, he knew it was coming.
從密歇根湖吹來,他知道,它要來了
Was it Christmas? Was it Kwanzaa?
他等的是圣誕節嗎,是寬扎節嗎
Better -- it was Slip 'n Fall season.
都不是,是一年一度的碰瓷季
Soon as it was cold enough,
很快,等到外面已經變得非常冷
he'd find a nice, smooth patch of ice.
他就找一塊光滑結冰的地面
State street was good. Michigan Avenue was better.
州級公路也行,密歇根大道更好
He'd pick his spot, wait for it to get busy,
他選好點,等到路上人多的時候
Then he'd walk out on the ice, and -- boom!
他就踩著那冰片滑過去,然后,轟的一聲
He would biff it so hard,
他摔得那么狠
people would come running from five blocks away.
五個街區外的人都跑來看
Yeah, but did he collect?
那他碰瓷碰成了嗎
"Did he collect?"
"成了嗎"
Slippin' jimmy had it dialed in, all right?
"風流吉米"從來沒失敗過
One good fall -- he'd clear 6, 8 grand.
摔一次,他就能要來六千或者八千塊
That'd keep him in Old Milwaukee and maui wowie
那些錢夠他每天喝老密爾沃基酒,吸大麻
right through Labor Day.
一直用到勞動節
8 grand?
八千塊啊
8 grand.
沒錯
Now, see, I look at you guys, I see potential.
我覺得你們都是潛力股
The skateboard's a nice wrinkle --
你們用滑板碰瓷很妙
that makes it a year-round gig.
全年都可以干
And clearly, you know how to take a header, right?
很明顯,你非常清楚怎么去摔,對嗎
But I got to ask you -- your best day ever,
但我得問你,收成最好的一天
how much did you clear?
賺了多少錢
630 -630
$630. - $630.
630 bucks.
六百三十塊嗎
Was that for one fall?
是摔一次的錢數嗎
Two. Two falls in one day.
兩次, 一天摔兩次
Even at your age, that's got to hurt.
即使是你們這年紀,也會很疼吧
True that.
確實疼啊
All right, well, I got a job for you.
好吧,我給你們一個活兒
How's 2 grand sound?
兩千塊怎么樣
2 grand for one hit?
摔一次給兩千塊嗎
One hit.
就一次
Plus, you get to learn from the best.
而且,你還能跟最好的人學習
Nice boat.
船不錯
Yeah, discreet,
是啊,藏得很隱蔽
like a stripper pole in a mosque.
就跟清真寺里的鋼管舞桿一樣
Yeah, forget the boat. Look at the car.
別管那船了,看那輛車
You know what that is?
知道是什么車嗎
I don't know. A station wagon?
不知道,旅行車嗎
It's a Mercury, a 1988 Mercury Sable wagon.
那是輛水星, 1988年的水星黑貂休旅車
Remember it. Burn it into your brains. You got it?
記住它,烙在腦子里,記住了嗎
It's a Mercury Sable Wagon, sure.
沒問題,水星黑貂休旅車
Close your eyes. What color is it?
閉上眼,車是什么顏色
Brown. Brown.
棕色, 棕色
No, it's medium sandalwood. Keep your eyes closed.
不,是中檀色,閉著眼睛
How does the license plate start?
車牌號開始是幾
4 -4
-4. - 4.
Give those gentlemen a gold star.
給你們一個金星獎章
Betsy Kettleman's her name.
她的名字是貝茜·凱特爾曼
Every weekday between 2:25 and 2:50,
每個工作日2點25和2點50之間
she comes through here on her way to pick up her kids
她都會經過這里去基特·卡森小學
at Kit Carson elementary.
接孩子
Now, you need a place where she's gonna slow down --
現在你需要找到一個她會減速的地方
Am I right? Yeah.
我說的對嗎, 是的
All right. Well, there you go. She slows down.
好了,在那兒,她減速了
She hangs a right. You come shooting out of there.
她稍往右靠,你從那邊沖出來
You do what you did to me. You go ass over teakettle.
把你對我那一套拿出來,翻個屁滾尿流
You make it a blue-ribbon special.
摔出一流水平
When she gets out of the car,
她從車上下來以后
you're sufferin' St. Sebastian, right?
你正疼得要命,對嗎
You're the hammer, okay? You get in her face.
你是重頭戲,知道嗎,直接走到她面前
You scare the bejesus out of her.
把她嚇到靈魂出竅
Give me your phone.
把手機給我
It's kind of busy here, don't you think?
這人很多,你不覺得嗎
Well, witnesses are good.
有目擊者是好事
Witnesses are pressure, all right?
目擊者能提供壓力,知道嗎
Now, once you've got her good and rattled,
一旦你完全嚇住了她
then you call for an ambulance,
然后你就打電話叫救護車
but really, you're calling for me.
但實際上,你是在給我打電話
I'm number one on your speed dial,
我在你快速撥號的第一個
right next to your weed dealer.
就在你的大麻販子的旁邊
You call me. I hotfoot it over here.
你打給我,我會火速趕來
I just "happen" to be driving by.
我只是"恰好"開車路過
I stop to see what the trouble is,
我停下看有什么麻煩
and this is the most important part -- you don't know me.
最重要的一點是,你們不認識我
We've never met. You got it?
我們從沒見過,知道嗎
Sure. Okay.
當然, 好的
Now, I'm Mrs. K's white knight.
現在,我會是凱特爾曼太太的救星
We go mano a mano.
我們一對一交談
You light into me, okay? Get nasty. And no touching.
然后你過來收拾我,狠一點,但不要動手
Leave the hair alone.
別弄亂發型
But otherwise, you know, open season.
除此之外,自由發揮
Yell. Stomp. Call me a douche bag.
大喊,跺腳,罵我是個混蛋
I'm gonna play it cool,
我會裝作沒事
give you back some of the razzmatazz.
讓你一個人在那兒鬧
And once she's seen the fireworks,
一旦她看過了這一出
you fold like a lawn chair --
你就像折疊椅一樣收住
happy ending.
皆大歡喜
When do we get our money?
我們什么時候拿到錢
After.
事后
After. After.
事后, 事后嗎
You get paid when I get paid.
我拿到錢你們就拿到錢
I'm the rising tide that raises all dinghies.
我才是推動整個事件發展的人
Now, pop quiz -- what's the car?
好了,快速測驗,什么車
Mercury Sable wagon. Baby-poop brown.
水星黑貂休旅車,嬰兒屎棕色
Okay. Do you know me? No.
好,你們認識我嗎, 不認識
Damn straight. Go with god.
太棒了,上帝與你們同在
Well, I'm just glad I happened to be passing by.
我很高興我恰好路過
Happy to be of help, Betsy.
很高興幫助你,貝茜
May I call you "Betsy"?
我能叫你"貝茜"嗎
Please, call me "James."
叫我詹姆斯就行了
Oh, the kid will be fine. Don't worry.
那孩子沒事兒,別擔心
He just got his bell rung a little.
他只是有點兒眼冒金星
I'll -I'll handle that. Oh, no.
我來處理就好了,哦,不
Oh, no, no.
不行,不行
I wouldn't think of, uh, taking your money for this.
我沒想過因為這事收你的錢
The embezzlement case?
挪用公款的案子嗎
Mm, yes, I'd -I'd be happy to talk it over.
是的,我很樂意談談
Oh, shit.
該死
Two-minute warning. Two-minute warning.
警告,警告,兩分鐘后到
Got it.
收到
Oh, my god!
天哪
What happened?
出什么事了
Call 911.
快報警
Oh, my god! Cal! Cal!
天吶,卡爾,卡爾
Look at me! Are you okay?!
看著我,你還好嗎
Buddy, say something. Cal, what are you --
兄弟,給點反應,卡爾,你怎么...
come on already.
人要來了
What is she doing in there? I don't know. Shh.
她在那里做什么呢, 我不知道
Is she making a sandwich?
她是在做三明治嗎
Where's her sense of responsibility?
她的責任心呢
What?
什么
What?! Hey! What the f...
什么,臥了個大槽
Funny to run into you, Betsy.
遇上你真巧啊,貝茜
I was just, uh, strolling the neighborhood.
我只是在... 四處轉轉
You -- you were in accident.
你...你碰上了事故
Oh, it's...
真是...
Yeah?
喂
She took off on us. She what?
她撇下我們跑了, 她什么
It was textbook, man.
一切按部就班,伙計
We were diamonds, but then she just took off.
我們成功碰瓷了,但是她卻跑了
Okay, wait. She -- she hit-and-run?
等等,她...肇事逃逸
That's what I'm saying. She bailed and wailed.
是的,她猛踩油門跑了
O-okay. Just stay where you are. I'll come get you.
好,你們待在原地等我
No, no, no. Screw that, man.
不不不,去你的
We're following her.
我們跟著她呢
You're -- how are -- you're following her how?
你們...怎么...你們是怎么跟著她的
We got our ways, yo.
山人自有妙計
Okay, okay, okay, new plan -- new plan. You do know me.
好好好,新計劃,你們認識我的
I'm your lawyer. You got that?
我是你們的律師,明白嗎
I'll meet you at the school.
我們在學校碰頭
No, she's way past the school.
不,她開過學校了
She hooked a left on Juan Tabo,
她剛剛在胡安·塔布街左轉了
and she's coming into Holiday Park.
正要去假日公園
O-okay, stay with her.
好,跟著她
When she gets where she's going, wherever that is,
等她到了目的地,不管是哪里
just don't do anything.
什么都別做
Wait for me. Wait for what?
等我來, 等什么等
You haven't been right even once!
你哪次說對過
Slippin' Jimmy, my ass!
風流你個頭吉米
You fell into the honeypot, kid.
你們撞大運了,孩子
You get it? Hit-and-run is a felony.
你明白嗎,肇事逃逸可是重罪
So what?
所以呢
"So what?" So more money.
"所以呢" 所以就有更多的錢
He says we fell in the honeypot. He says "More money."
他說我們撞大運了,還說"更多的錢"
So what do we need him for?
所以我們還要他干什么呢
Cal? Lars? Whoever -- oh, damn it!
卡爾,拉斯,你們誰...該死
Come on. Come on!
拜托,拜托
Do it. Do it. Do it. Son of a bitch!
來啊,來啊, 狗娘養的
Come on!
拜托
Come on!
拜托
Hey. Hey, your leg. Oh, I'm gonna do this one.
你的腿,這回交給我吧
Okay. Hey! Aah! Aah!
好, 喂喂喂
Hey, yo, hold up.
等一等
Hey, yeah, you -- what is the matter with you?
沒錯,就是你,你怎么回事
You hit-and-run.
你肇事逃逸了
You ran him over. You felonied my brother.
你撞傷了他,你重罪了我弟弟
Que pasa? Habla English.
出什么事了, 講英語
We call -- we call la policía.
我們...我們已經報警了
La policia gonna be pissed.
警察會很生氣的
I see you hit him.
我看見你撞他了
You see that -- that windshield? You did that.
你看那個...那個擋風玻璃,都是你干的
No entiendo. No entiendo. I did that.
聽不懂,聽不懂, 我干的
You did that to me. You did that. Now you pay.
你撞了我,你撞了我,你得付錢
No, seor. No, seor. No entiendo. Make with the dinero.
先生,我聽不懂, 付錢就能解決
Dinero? Dinero.
錢嗎, 錢
Si, righteous dinero.
對,我們要的是正當錢
Dinero? Y-- si.
錢, 對...沒錯
Okay. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
好, 對,我說的就是這個
Talking about. Mijo.
就是這個, 孩子
Let's go.
我們走
Mijo!
孩子
Is that money? Yeah.
是錢吧, 是
Mijo...
孩子
watch this step.
小心臺階
Aah. Watch this -- watch this step.
小心...小心這級臺階
Where are you?
你們在哪里
Holiday Park.
假日公園
Mrs. Kettleman, Betsy.
凱特爾曼夫人,貝茜
What are you doing here?
你們在這做什么呢
Hit-and-run? That's very serious.
肇事逃逸,那可是重罪
I can -I can mediate.
我可以...我可以調解
It's -I represent their parents, so...
我...我代表他們父母,所以...
Come on. Come on.
拜托,拜托
Open up! Officer of the court!
開門,我是法院工作人員
Open up in the name of the law!
以法律之名,命你開門
Good afternoon. This --
下午好,這...