I'm going to take a nap.
我睡一小覺去。
I'm still tweaking things a little bit, but this will give you the general idea of the Web site.
我還在不斷改進,不過現在也能看到網站的基本概念。
So, what do you guys think? Uh, pretty much any way I say that is going to hurt his feelings.
怎么樣?呃……不管說什么,都是會傷感情的。
Okay, what's wrong with it? What's wrong with it? Not you. I wasn't asking you.
好吧,不足在哪里?不足在哪里?你別說話,沒問你。
Penny? Uh, well, it's a little juvenile. I mean, it kind of looks like the MySpace page of a 13-year-old girl.
佩妮?好吧,有點裝嫩,我是說感覺是13歲小姑娘的個人主頁。
No, it doesn't. Please. Dateline could use it to attract predators.
沒有啊。得了吧,日期欄都能招來色狼了。
Penny, this is your enterprise, so it's ultimately your decision, but based on the quality of his work, I'd strongly recommend that we let Leonard go.
佩妮,這是你的生意,你有最終決定權。但鑒于Leonard的工作質量我強烈建議把他打發掉。
You want to fire me? What I want is irrelevant. This is Penny's decision. Penny?
你想開了我?我想怎樣沒關系,是佩妮的決定。佩妮?
Excuse me, but if I did such a bad job then why do we already have orders?
抱歉,要是我真做的那么糟,怎么會有訂單了呢?
We do? Look. Mrs. Fiona Fondell from Huntsville, Alabama has ordered two.
有了?瞧。阿拉巴馬Huntsville的Fiona Fondell女士下了兩個訂單。
No kidding. Two? Look at the comments.
真的啊,兩個?看看評論吧。
Thank you, Penny Blossoms. These will be perfect to cover my bald spot. That...that is so sweet.
謝謝佩妮小花,剛好可以蓋住我謝頂的地方。真是……真是貼心啊。
Camouflaging bald spots. That's primarily a male concern. Perhaps we could expand our market.
遮蓋謝頂,男士一大隱患啊。我們可以以此拓寬市場。
How are flower barrettes going to appeal to men? We add Bluetooth!
男的怎么會對花發夾感興趣的?加上藍牙!
Brilliant. Men love Bluetooth.
聰明,男人都喜歡藍牙。
Wait a minute, wait a minute, you want to make a hair barrette with Bluetooth?
等等,你們是想用藍牙做發夾?
Penny, everything is better with Bluetooth.
Penny,有了藍牙事半功倍。
Holy crap. Someone just ordered a thousand Penny Blossoms.
天吶,剛有人定了1千朵的佩妮小花。
Get out! Who needs a thousand sparkly flower barrettes with rhinestones?
不可能,誰會要一千個萊茵仿鉆花發夾啊?
The Fifth Annual East Rutherford, New Jersey, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Alliance Luau.
新澤西東盧瑟福男同女同雙性戀變性人聯盟5周年慶。
Oh, another market to expand into-- balding gay men.
哦,我們還以發展一下謝頂同志。
And I'll bet lesbians love Bluetooth. We should get to work.
我打賭拉拉肯定也喜歡藍牙。我們該開工啦。
Wait, wait, why does it say one-day rush? Since when do we offer a one-day rush? Amazon offers one-day rush.
等等,為什么說是一天交貨?我們什么時候有這服務了?亞馬遜就有一天交貨。
Yeah, but they don't have to glue the books together.
是啊,但是他們不需要把書粘起來。
How the hell are we going to make a thousand Penny Blossoms in one day?
我們到底要怎樣才能在一天內做出一千個佩妮小花?
Don't yell at me. I'm not manufacturing. I'm just Web design.
別對我吼,我又不是搞生產的,我只是設計網站而已。
Okay, well, I'm gonna have to call them and cancel the order.
好,那我打電話告訴他們取消訂單。
Excuse me, but was this not your goal?
等等,難道這不是你的目標?
Financial independence through entrepreneurial brilliance and innovation? My brilliance and innovation, of course, but still.
通過才智和創新的商業頭腦來財政獨立。我的才智和創新,當然。
I just don't see how we can pull this off.
我只是不知道要怎么完成訂單。
That, right there, that equivocation and self-doubt, that is not the American spirit.
別,你這模棱兩可和自我懷疑不符合美國精神。
Did Davy Crockett quit at the Alamo? Did Jim Bowie?
大衛?克勞克拉從阿拉莫之圍中退卻了嗎?吉姆?鮑伊有嗎?
They didn't quit. They were massacred...by like a gazillion angry Mexicans.
沒,但他們被屠殺了。被無數墨西哥暴民給屠殺了
Let me put it this way. Your gross receipts on this one order will be over $3,000 for one night's work.
這么說吧,你這一夜收入總額可以超過3000美金。
You guys get started. What are you doing? Going online to buy shoes!
你們快開工。那你干嘛?我要上網買鞋!
She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes. She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes.
她繞山而來。她繞山而來。她繞山而來。
She'll be coming round the mountain She'll be coming round the mountain...
她繞山而來。她繞山而來。
You know, if I wanted to spend my Saturday nights doing this, I could have stayed in India.
早知道,我要在周六晚上做這個我還不如待在印度。
Oh, stop with the fake third world crap. Your father's a gynecologist. And you had a house full of servants.
少裝可憐瞎掰你那第三世界國家生活。你爸是婦科醫生,你有一屋子仆人。
We only had four servants. And two of them were children.
我們只有4個仆人。其中2個還是未成年。
How we doing? We have 128 assorted Penny Blossoms ready to ship.
我們干的怎么樣了。可以配送128朵佩妮小花。
Oh, God, we're never gonna finish in time.
上帝,我們不可能按時做完的。
Who made Sheldon the boss anyway? I believe I'm hearing some negativity on the factory floor.
誰提議讓謝爾頓當頭的?有人在工廠里散布消極言論。
So? Penny, the labor force is a living organism that must be carefully nurtured.
所以呢?佩妮,打工仔團體是需要好好教育的。
Any counterproductive grumbling must be skillfully headed off by management. Observe. Less talk, more work!
任何會產生不良后果的抱怨必須及時喝止。看著。少說話多干活。
Nicely done. Thank you. You hear any union talk, you let me know.
做的好。謝謝。你要看到什么交頭接耳就告訴我。
Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah... Someone's in the kitchen I know-ow-ow-ow
有人在廚房與黛娜在一起...我知道是誰在廚房,嘿嘿嘿。
Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah...
有人在廚房與黛娜在一起...
Sheldon? Sheldon! Cause I sold my soul to the company store.
謝爾頓?謝爾頓?因為我把靈魂賣給了公司商店。
Honey, do you want some coffee? I don't drink coffee.
親愛的要不要來點咖啡?我不喝咖啡。
Come on, but if you don't stay awake we'll never finish in time.
行了,你要是睡過去了,我們肯定完成不了。
I'm sorry, coffee's out of the question.
對不起,但是我絕不喝咖啡。
When I moved to California, I promised my mother that I wouldn't start doing drugs.
當我搬來加利福尼亞,我答應媽媽不磕藥的。
Leonard, help. Sheldon, we still have 380 of these things to make.
Leonard,幫幫忙。謝爾頓我們還有380個要做呢。
I have complete faith that you will make them. Good night.
晚安,你們行的,我看好你們喲。
But, Sheldon, without your insight and leadership this entire enterprise will surely fail.
但是,謝爾頓,沒了你英明的領導我們的事業絕對是做不起來的。
You're right, of course. Here, this will help.
當然你說的對。來,這個會有幫助。
Very well, but if this leads to opiates or hallucinogenics, you're going to have to answer to my mother.
好吧,但要這讓我上癮或產生幻覺,你得去和我媽交待了。
Look at Planck's Constant. People say it's arbitrary. It could not be less arbitrary.
說到普朗克常數有人說不確定,怎么可能呢?
If it varied slightly, life as we know it would not exist. Bam!
如果它稍有改變,我們所知的世界將不復存在,嘣!
Now, now, let's reconsider the entire argument, but with entropy reversed and effect preceding cause.
現在讓我們考慮熵的改變和因果聯系重新來看這論點。
So you are thinking of a universe that's not expanding from the center--no, it is retreating from a, from a possibility space. Bam!
你想到的是不由中心擴張的宇宙。對,而是從可能性空間衰減,嘣!
This is a space where we are all essentially Alice through the looking glass, standing in front the Red Queen, and we're being offered a cracker to quench our thirst.
在那個空間,我們就像愛麗絲夢游仙境穿過鏡子站到紅心皇后面前,被給予餅干來充饑。
Of course, in another universe, let's call it universe prime, there's another Sheldon, let's call him Sheldon prime...
當然在另外一個宇宙讓我們暫時稱之為超宇宙,那個宇宙也有個謝爾頓,讓我們稱為超謝爾頓。
We should have let him go to bed. Bam.
我們真該讓他睡覺去。嘣。
I can't believe we actually did it. 1,000 friggin' Penny Blossoms.
難以置信我們居然完成了。奶奶的1000朵佩妮小花。
I just want you guys to know I am really grateful for your help. And for ever dollar I make, I'm going to give you 20 cents.
真是太謝謝你們的幫助了,每掙一塊錢我分20分給你們。
That's your entire profit margin. Oh. Then never mind.
那是你所有的利潤了。哦,那算了。
I'll print out the shipping label.
我打印發貨標簽。
We got an e-mail from the East Rutherford, New Jersey, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Alliance.
新澤西東盧瑟福男同女同雙性戀變性人聯盟又來了封郵件。
They want another thousand Penny Blossoms. Really? One-day rush.
他們再要1000朵佩妮小花。真的?一天交貨。
I really need to take that off the Web site.
我真得把這選項改了去。
Ok, well, we'd better get started. You can't be serious.
我們最好現在開工。你開玩笑吧。
Come on. What about the living organism of the workforce and the American spirit? And Jiminy Crockett at the Alamo?
我們可是有美國精神的職工團體?還有阿拉莫之圍里的占美尼?
Davy Crockett. Jiminy Crockett was a cricket.
是大衛?克勞克拉,占美尼是匹諾曹里的蟋蟀啦。
Yes, yes, I know that, okay? I'm tiredI've had like 18 cups of coffee. The point is, if we just pull together, we can do this. Who's with me?
行啦,行啦我,知道,我累了,已經喝了18杯咖啡了,關鍵是我們齊心協力一定行的。誰支持我?
Penny, although you may find it hard to believe, we do have lives.
佩妮,雖然你可能很難相信,但是我們都有自己的生活。
Sorry. My apologies to the gay community of East Rutherford, New Jersey.
對不起。新澤西東盧瑟福同性聯盟,我實在抱歉。
Where's the coffee? We're all out. No problem. I'll be back before this banana hits the ground.
咖啡呢?都喝光了。沒問題,我會在香蕉落地前回來。