Come on. Let's go. Everything is going to be OK.
來吧,我們走,一切都會沒事的
I have to meet a friend, someone who will help us.
我得去見一位朋友,他會幫我們的
we've got to get out of here now.
現在我們得馬上離開這里
you promised you would protect my children.
你答應過我會保護我的孩子
that's exactly what I'm doing. just get in the car, please.
我正是在保護你的孩子,現在趕緊上車
we have to move!
我們得走了
you promised you would keep us safe.
你保證過我們會沒事的
and i will. but you got to trust me one more time.
我會保護你們的,但是你得再相信我一次
come on, kids. Let's go. Everybody in.
來吧孩子們,我們走,大家都快上車
everybody in?
每個人都上車了?
you'll never find her.
你們永遠找不到她
I knew it had to be you.
我就知道是你做的好事
MCE I see the paper reported the death of our mutual friend.
我是愛國者,自由萬歲,天主保佑美國,我看到了我們朋友的死亡報告
I'll wait for your call.
我等你電話
you catch him?
你抓住他了?
only after he drowned 8 women.
抓他之前已經有8名婦女被他淹死了
sick bastard. he was.
變態混蛋,他確實是
as of 3 days ago, John Summers wasn't.
3天之前,約翰薩默斯并不是
Is that why you call
這就是你給我打電話的原因?
he was stressed, exhausted, a little paranoid maybe, but not suicidal.
他壓力很大,身心疲憊,有點偏執狂,但他沒有自殺傾向
I signed him off as fit for duty.
我批準他休假,讓他調節一下狀態再回來工作
so you did. so he was.
你讓他去了,他也就去了
it wasn't suicide, was it? papers say it was.
不是自殺對嗎?報告上說是自殺
investigation too messy. you made it look like suicide.
調查太混亂,你讓它看起來像是自殺
now, that is a mess.
現在,那確實是一團糟
this? that's just cleaning house.
這個?只不過是個干凈的房子
so why do you look like crap?
那為什么你看起來像個廢物?
you know me too well.
你真是太了解我了
it was only the people in my unit that knew that John Summers was CIA.
只有我部門的人才知道,約翰薩默斯是中情局的人
and my bosses believe that someone in my team
我的頭兒認為是我手下的某人
is the one who had him killed.
殺害了他
we wanna know who and why.
我們想知道那個內鬼是誰還有殺人原因
a mole in Langley.
蘭利
it looks that way.
看起來是那樣
and I'm not high enough on the food chain to dodge the bullet on this.
我在這個食物鏈里的位置還不夠高,搞不定這事
no, no, Jason. you know the rules.
不,不,詹森,你知道規矩
no judge. no jury. this is strictly in house.
沒有法官,沒有陪審團,這完全是內部事務
you want my help? yeah.
你想讓我幫忙嗎?當然
then I need my team.
那么我需要我的人
Albert Einstein said, "whoever sets himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge
愛因斯坦說過,當一個人把自己當成真理和知識的法官時
is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."
他將被上帝的嘲笑毀滅
he was CIA escort, OK?
他是中情局保安,好嗎?
it's weird, a little scary.
這很奇怪,有點恐怖
what do you suppose this is all about?
你認為出什么事了
call me cynical, but considering it's 2 a.m., I doubt it's good news.
雖然有點惡毒,但是考慮到現在是凌晨2點,我懷疑有好消息
you are a genius.
你真是個天才
the CIA's counter terrorism unit is engaged in a mission to save one of its informants.
中情局反恐部門正在執行,一項援救線人的行動
they suspect one of their agents is a mole.
他們懷疑內部有內鬼
until the identity of that mole is discovered,
在那個內鬼暴露之前
they've locked down the unit.
他們將一直封鎖部門
this gives us the opportunity to profile the unsub up close.
這讓我們有機會近距離摹寫這名不明嫌犯
go ahead. let's start the video feed.
繼續,讓我們先看錄像
John Summers was the CIA's best field agent in the middle east.
約翰薩默斯是中情局在中東地區最好的外派特工
3 nights ago, he was found in his home in Washington.
3天前的晚上,他在華盛頓的家中被發現
he'd been tortured and murdered.
他被拷打并殺害了
the CIA made it look like suicide.
中情局把它弄得像自殺
how'd you like to have that job?
你對那工作怎么看?
guys, look at the wound patterns.
伙計們,看看這些傷口的形狀
they come from 2 distinct angles. different heights.
它們來自2個不同的角度,不同的高度
one's right-handed and one's left-handed.
一個來自右手方向,一個是左手
looks to me like he was tortured by more than 2 people.
我認為他被2個或以上的人拷打
Hotch, what was summers working on?
霍奇,薩默斯正在執行什么任務?
Aaliyah Nadir had been beaten and sexually assaulted
Aaliyah Nadir她一直
at the hands of her husband, Hassan Nadir.
被丈夫Hassan Nadir毆打和性虐待
that's how Summers flipped her and got her to work for the CIA.
那正是薩默斯說服她為中情局工作的原因
what's the husband's story?
她丈夫有什么事?
he's a diplomat for the Saudi government,
他是沙特政府的外交官
but he's a fundraiser for major terrorist organizations.
但他還是主要恐怖組織的資助人
Aaliyah gave Summers intelligence
阿莉婭給薩默斯情報
on terrorist organizations the CIA had never been able to penetrate,
是中情局從來未能滲透的恐怖組織的情報
organizations Hassan, her husband, funneled money to.
而她的丈夫哈桑為這些組織提供資金
and Hassan realized he had a leak?
哈桑意識到他被出賣了嗎?
yes, but he didn't know who.
是的,但是他不知道是誰
for Aaliyah's protection, Summers never revealed her identity to the CIA
因為出于保護阿莉婭,薩默斯都還未將她的身份泄露給中情局
until about 8 weeks ago.
直8星期之前
CIA arranged papers for her,
中情局為她建檔了
and Summers brought her and her children to the U.S. about a month ago.
1個月前,薩默斯把她和她的孩子帶到了美國
only Summers knew where he hid her.
只有薩默斯知道她的藏身之處
what did Hassan think happened to his family?
哈桑以為他的妻兒去哪了?
car accident. bodies too disfigured to identify.
交通意外,尸體被破壞的無法辨認
only the CIA knew it was staged
只有中情局知道,這是假象
until Hassan arrived in Washington last week under diplomatic cover.
直到上星期哈桑以外交名義來到華盛頓
only someone in this unit could have given Hassan information about his family.
能告訴哈桑他妻兒消息的,只可能是這個部門里的人
and now he's here looking for her. why us?
現在他在這找她,為什么讓我們查這個案子?
over the years, I've conducted psychological evaluations on every field agent in that unit.
多年以來,我為那個部門的每個外派特工做心理評估
you worked for the CIA?
你為中情局工作?
not officially.
并不是正式的,事情迫在眉睫
the train's running. and if we stop this mission,
如果我們耽擱哪怕1秒鐘
even for a second, Aaliyah and her children are as good as dead.
阿莉婭和她的孩子們都會完蛋
everything's going to be OK.
一切都會好起來
we'll be out of here soon.
我們很快就能離開這
he's going to come back for us.
他就要回來接我們了
we just all have to be very brave.
我們必須要勇敢
close your eyes. try to sleep.
閉上眼睛,睡一會
don't remove your firearm.
別卸掉你的槍
U.S. Soil. federal building.
美國聯邦大廈
just your cell phones. Nonnegotiable.
你的手機,沒得商量
the moment we walk in there,
我們一旦踏入那里
the unsub's gonna know we got him cornered. we don't hand jack him.
那個嫌犯就會知道,我們是來圍剿他了,我們不是來抓他
hey. y.special agent Hotchner.
嗨,霍奇納特工
oh, I know who you are and your team, too.
哦,我知道你是誰,還有你的團隊
I've got the personnel files all set up for you guys.
我已經把所有的人事檔案都準備好了
video, what. It's all there in the conference room.
錄像什么的都在那邊的會議室里
if you have any questions, feel free to talk to my senior officers.
如果你有任何問題,請盡管和我的高級探員們說
this is Gina Sanchez. she's the associate director of field operations.
這是吉娜桑切斯,她是外勤副主任
and that guy up there is Kruger Spence, the assistant director of operations.
那邊那個人是克魯格斯賓塞,行動副主任
the lady with him is his second in command, Olivia Hopkins.
站在他身邊的女士是他的助理奧利維亞霍普金斯
and thank you for coming.
感謝你們能來
you never mentioned Bruno Hawks. you never asked.
你從來沒提過布魯諾霍克斯,你也從來沒問過啊
how long have you unofficially been working for CIA?
你為中情局不正式地工作了多久了
long enough to know who and what we're dealing with.
久到我知道我們在和誰打什么交道
if i may ask, sir i don't know your name, Nathan
如果可以問的話,先生我不知道你的名字內森
the thing that i don't get is our team's there.
我不明白的事情就是,我們的人在那
why can't we go to Langley?
我們為什么不能去蘭利
do i look like a threat to national security to you? seriously.
你真的覺得,我看起來像是對國家安全有威脅嗎?
your name is on a list.
你的名字在名單上
a list? what list? I work for the FBI, and you're telling me I'm on a list
名單?什么名單?我為聯邦調查局工作,而你告訴我
that says I can't go to the CIA? you're on a list.
我在不能進入中情局的名單上?你在名單上
uh, Garcia.
噢,加西亞
you do know what this means. what?
你知道這意味著什么?什么?
we'll be able to find out whether princess Diana's death was really an accident.
我們可以查明戴安娜是否真的死于交通意外
i think that's exactly the kind of thing that got you on their list
我想就是因為這些個事情,你上了那個名單
ok, we got a full roster of all the players here, including Summers.
好吧,我們得到了這里所有員工的花名冊,包括薩默斯
how many in total?
總人數?
in Bruno's department. 22.
Bruno部門是22人
21 and 22 are here with us. in the room.
21號和22號正跟我們在這里...這個房間
what if it's one of them?
如果內鬼是他們倆其中一個怎么辦
we're looking for what the CIA classifies a type a personality.
我們正在找中情局定義的A型人格
overachiever, highly adaptable, well educated, virtually unshakable.
能力很高,適應性很強,受過良好教育,意志堅定
manipulative enough to persuade a loyal foreign national
精明老道于說服一個忠誠的外國公民,背叛自己的國家
to betray their country or a wife to betray her husband.
說服一個妻子去背叛自己的丈夫
most importantly, this unsub long ago accepted the reality
最重要的是,這個目標人物很久之前,就接受了這個現實:
they will be summarily executed if caught.
如果被抓就會被當場處決
life means nothing to this unsub.
生命對這個嫌犯并不重要
not his own life. not his family's.
他自己的生命不重要,他家人也不重要
not his colleagues. certainly not ours. and certainly not theirs.
他同事們的生命不重要,當然我們的也不重要
one of those agents turned against everything they believe in. why?
那些特工中的一個人背棄了他的所有信條,為什么?
well, he stopped believing. maybe it was about ideology.
他不再相信了,也許在于意識形態的原因
we need to find the stressor,
我們需要找出誘因
a major event that caused him to turn love, revenge, economics, ideology.
那件改變了他的感情,仇恨,利益,意識的事件
the intelligence community's mantra says,
智囊團的箴言說到
"increase the parameter of ceour enemies' paranoia."
讓你的對手更加偏執
right now we're the enemy.
現在我們就是對手
whatever you see or are told, please trust no one but me.
無論你看到什么,聽到什么,除了我,不要相信任何人
Gideon, you're gonna want to take a look at this surveillance video.
高登你該看看這個監視錄像
what is it? it's you. it's your name next to a whole slew of MPEGs.
這是什么?是你,在一大堆你的名字的MPEG文件
there's one that says "John Summers." it's 3 hours long.
有一個是“約翰薩默斯”,3小時長
when was this?
這是什么時候的?
3 days before he was killed.
他被殺之前3天的
who called this meeting?
這次見面是誰要求的?
does it matter? every detail matters.
這有關系嗎?每個細節都有關系
why?
為什么?
it can only be 1 of 4 people.
只能是4人其中的1個
why is that important?
這為什么重要?
whoever requested this wanted more than just an evaluation from you.
不管是誰要求這個,都是不止想要你的一次評估
did you know they were filming you? I assumed they were.
你知道他們在拍你們嗎?我假定他們在拍了
taking in all factors discussed age, rank, and field status
把所有討論過的因素都考慮進去:年齡,地位和外派狀態
and if you eliminated all nonfield agents,
如果排除所有的非外勤特工
we're left with a total of 16 candidates.
還剩下16名懷疑對象
all of whom are in this unit.
他們都是這個部門的
we have to assume the mole has an exit strategy.
我們得假定這個內鬼有外逃策略
only now we're blocking the exit,
只是現在我們封鎖了部門
and the only way out is through us.
唯一出去的辦法就是通過我們
we all know why B.A.U. are here.
我們都知道犯罪行為分析小組為什么來這
they have their job and we have ours.
他們有他們的工作,我們有自己的工作
and we're down to the wire on this.
并且已經到了最后關頭了
Aaliyah Nadir risked everything,
阿莉婭納迪爾賠上了她所有的一切
and now she and her children deserve our fullest attention.
現在她和她的孩子們應該得到,我們全部的關注
let's find her.
我們必須找到她
Agent Gideon. it's good to see you again.
高登特工,再次見到你真好
you're not a very good liar.
你并不擅長撒謊
I wasn't lying. your evaluation took me out of the field.
我不撒謊,你的評估讓我從外派被調回來
I simply wrote the truth.
我只是寫了事實
there's gonna come a time. when you can't by follow orders.
你智商很高,你很可能固執己見,可能出現拒絕執行命令的狀況
it hasn't happened yet. it will. you're wrong.
目前并沒有發生過,將來會發生的,你錯了
we think the agent who's tipping off Hassan
我們認為向哈桑告密的特工
may have had some kind of extreme event in their life.
也許在生活中發生過什么比較極端的事情
something that distorted or redefined their belief system.
歪曲并改變了他的所有信仰
every agent undergoes regular psych evals. you know that.
每個特工都接受了例行的心理評估,你知道的
they're trained to deal with extreme events.
他們受過處理極端事件的訓練
urneevthis agent, you can't train for. you're welcome to everything I have.
改變這個特工的事件,一定是你沒辦法訓練的
every op undertaken by these guys is on file.
你都可以使用任何我有的資料,這些人執行的任務都在紀錄在案
what about the ones that aren't on file?
那么沒有文件紀錄的呢?
like the wiretaps of the Saudi embassy. those don't even exist.
比如在沙特大使館安裝的竊聽裝置。那些根本不存在
how long has your department been running operations in Riyadh?
你的部門在利雅得活動了多久了?
declared presence in Riyadh monitoring U.S. interests there. you know that.
我們在利雅得有公開的機構監控美國利益者,你知道的
now, if that's all, I have an informant to see.
現在,如果沒有別的事情,我要去見個線人
hey, guys, take a look at something.
嘿,伙計們,給你們看些東西
right there. that's a woman sitting in the passenger seat of that car.
在那,有個女人坐在那車里的后座
looks a lot like Aaliyah.
看起來非常像阿莉婭
why would he leave them in the car unless he knew he were being videotaped?
除非他知道他被偷拍了,否則為什么他會把他們留在車里?
who called this meeting?
這次見面是誰要求的
does that matter?
這有關系嗎
every detail matters. why?
每個細節都有關系,為什么
it can only be 1 of 4 people.
只能是4人中的1個
that's not true.
那不是真的
anyone in this division could have insisted on an eval.
這個部門的任何一個人都可能在心理評估上堅持過關
why narrow it down to 4?
為什么把范圍縮小到4個人?
well, he rightly suspected Hassan came to the U.S.
他正確地猜測到哈桑來美國
because he knew his wife was alive.
是因為他知道了他妻子還活著
and that someone in this agency was working for Hassan.
并且這里的某個特工正在為哈桑做事
if we don't discover who the mole is before they find her,
如果我們不能他們找到她之前,發現這名潛伏的間諜
she and the kids are dead.
她和孩子們死定了
Garcia. right here, boss.
Garcia 在這,頭兒
how many agents in this unit were actually in Saudi monitoring U.S. interests?
這部門有多少特工實際在沙特監控美國的利益
4. let me guess.
4。讓我猜猜
Bruno Hawks, Gina Sanchez, Olivia Hopkins, And Kruger Spence.
布魯諾霍克斯,吉娜桑切斯,奧利維亞霍普金斯,還有克魯格斯賓塞
4 for 4. see what else is on the tape.
4個全中,看看錄像帶里還有什么
John Summers would have only trusted seasoned agents,
約翰薩默斯只信任老資歷的特工
of which in this unit there are only 4.
在這個部門只有4個
he guessed that the mole had to have been one of his 4 bosses.
他猜內鬼一定是他4個頭兒中的一個
before he put in for Aaliyah's extraction,
在他為阿莉婭申請隱蔽計劃之前
he wanted to know which one not to ask.
他想要知道哪個是不能告訴的人
we need to match up with them, one on one.
我們需要對他們進行篩選,一人查一個
Kruger Spence, assistant director of operations.
克魯格斯賓塞,行動部主任
recruited at the age of 18 after graduating from M.I.T.
18歲麻省理工大學畢業之后被招募進來
it says here had 6 years experience as a weapons systems and an I.Q. of 197.
他6年進行武器系統設計,智商高達197
he butted up against the system and didn't deal with authority.
他和組織格格不入,不尊重上級權威
they moved him into field operations in china for 8 years before transferring him here.
他們把他弄到了駐中國的外派行動部,8年之后又把他調到這了
Olivia Hopkins, divorced mother of 2.
奧利維亞霍普金斯離異,2個孩子的母親
she spent 9 years in field operations in Europe.
她在歐洲的外勤行動部呆了9年
she also visited Riyadh with Kruger.
她也和克魯格去過利雅得
I got Gina Sanchez. west point graduate.
我查到了吉娜桑切斯,西點軍校畢業
black belt in 2 martial arts.
2種武術的黑帶水平
served in Iraq doing psychological operations with military intelligence.
之前在伊拉克服役,跟軍事情報部門合作,進行心理戰行動
she joined the CIA 5 years ago. speaks 3 languages including Arabic.
5年前加入中情局,會講包括阿拉伯語在內的3種外語
Bruno Hawks, deputy director of operations.
布魯諾霍克斯行動部代理主任
extensive field ops in the middle east and Europe.
中東和歐洲從事了大量外勤行動經驗
did his military service with Jason Gideon.
和詹森高登一起服役
one thing I've learned over the years profiling CIA agents,
這么多年給這些中情局特工作心理分析,讓我學到了一件事
spies are some of the smartest liars in the world.
間諜是這個世界上一群最聰明的騙子
be smarter. I'm thirsty.
我們得更聰明點,我很渴
drink. share the last of it with your sister.
喝吧,還有最后一點了,和姐姐分著喝
it's ok. he can have it. I'm not even that thirsty.
沒事,都給他喝吧,我不是很渴
we can't circulate a photo of a woman who's supposed to be dead.
我們不能把一個被認為已故的女人的照片分發出去
I realize that, but I appreciate you have a job to do, but so do I.
我意識到了,但是我很清楚你有你的工作,我也是
start looking where Aaliyah would feel the most comfortable.
我們看看在哪阿莉婭會覺得最舒服
Arab-populated areas. actually, you might wanna start by profiling summers.
阿拉伯人聚居地區,事實上,你可許該從分析薩默斯的心理開始
be my guest. Aaliyah's about to be brutally murdered in front of her children.
隨你的便,阿莉婭即將在她的孩子們面前,被殘忍地殺死了
got nothing?
還不了解狀況
OK. where were we? let's put some teams together.
好的,我們剛講到哪了?我們要把一些小隊放到一起
Summers was obsessed with his own security. aren't we all?
薩默斯曾經為自身安全而困擾,我們不都是嗎?
he didn't care about money or possession or family. all he cared about was his job.
他不在意金錢資產或者是家庭,他只在意他的工作
he was a classic control freak, a meticulous paranoid.
他是一個典型的控制狂,一個心細的偏執狂
a loaner who chose to live outside the community.
選擇一個人住在居民社區之外
in an environment that he could control.
在一個他可以控制的環境之中
all right. so he would have placed Aaliyah outside the community
好吧,那么他可能把阿莉婭安置在社區之外
in an environment that only he could control and have access to.
在一個只有他可以控制和進入的地方
maybe. on the other hand, he might new deal.
有可能,另一方面,他也許新的想法
I want you to search the areas surrounding summers' apartment.
我想讓你們查一下薩默斯公寓的周邊地區
we're looking for industrial sights, storage spaces, warehouses.
搜尋工業建筑,儲藏室和貨倉
that's good. thanks.
很好,謝謝
I don't think i could have a job where i had to sit and talk to people all day.
我不可能做一個只能坐著和別人說話的工作
ok, wait a minute. it's not all psychobabble. I get my fair share of action.
好,等一下,這也不全是嘮叨瞎扯,行動能給我成就感
I'm sure you do.
我不懷疑
here's something you might find interesting.
這里有點你可能感興趣的東西
joystick, come around 30 degrees, 15 by 13 north.
操縱桿轉過來30度左右,北面15x13的網格區域
zoom in 2 miles.
放大到2公里
wait a minute.
等下
that looks like my neighborhood.
那看起來像是我住的街區
that is my neighborhood. that's my house. that's my bike.
那就是我住的街區,那時我的房子,那是我的自行車
you have a dog. yeah, yeah, I got a dog. that's Clooney.
你有條狗。是啊,我弄了條狗,他叫克盧尼
well, it looks like Clooney's on the couch.
哦,看起來克盧尼在沙發上
ok. so you know where I live. I like that.
好的,那么你知道我住哪了,我喜歡這個
you also knew where summers lived.
你也知道薩默斯住哪了
that's my job. your job to make it look like suicide?
那是我的工作,你把它弄得像自殺的工作?
you stood over the dead body of a friend and a colleague.
你站在一個朋友也是一個同事的尸體邊
you stuck a shotgun in his mouth and you pulled the trigger.
把一把獵槍塞在他的嘴巴里,然后你扣動了扳機
yep. must take a psychological toll, no?
是的,一定受到了些心理傷害,有嗎?
let's get one thing clear.
讓我們弄清楚一件事情
we all write a letter just like the one Summers wrote.
我們都寫了一封跟薩默斯寫的一樣的信
a suicide note?
自殺留言?
that doesn't mess with your mind just a little bit?
這不會讓你的思想出現那么點兒混亂嗎?
I'm neither disillusioned or confused about what I am, what i do or what I have done.
我對我自己是什么人,做什么或者做過什么,從來都沒有感到幻滅,也沒有混淆
somebody here is. why else would they rat out their own people?
這里的某人會為什么他們會出賣自己人?
you'll have to ask them.
你得去問他們了
CIA looks much like the FBI.
中情局跟聯邦調查局很相似
this is a real boy's club. must be tough being a woman here.
這里真的是一個男孩的俱樂部,作為一個女人在這一定很不容易
get to the point, agent.
請你說重點
divorced. lost custody of your kids.
離婚,失去了孩子的監護權
that didn't help your career, huh?
那對你的工作并沒有幫助吧?
are you interrogating me? just questions.
你是在審問我嗎?只是問一些問題
you want answers, look in my file. I did.
你想知道答案,自己看我的檔案,我看過了
during an operation in Europe, you were taken hostage.
在歐洲執行任務期間,你被抓住作人質了
for which I received counseling.
這事我已經接受了心理指導了
but it didn't help. your marriage busted up pretty quickly.
但是并沒有起作用。你的婚姻很快就崩潰了
how does this help you?
這些事情對你有什么用?
it would take a major event for someone to turn against their country, don't you think?
這也許可以成為某人背叛他們國家的主要事件,你不認為嗎
a major event like what?
例如什么樣的主要事件?
like one that's not in any file.
例如沒寫在任何文件中的事件
what happened to you over there?
在那兒你發生了什么事情?
they attack you? they rape you?
他們打你?強奸你?
Olivia. that's enough. this is in violation of her civil rights.
奧利維亞夠了,你這樣是侵犯了她的權利
until they find the sleeper and we find Aaliyah, all rights are revoked.
在他們找到內鬼,我們找到阿莉婭之前,所有的權利都無效
where were you on the night that Summers was murdered?
薩默斯被殺當晚你在哪里?
I was with her. in her apartment.
我跟她在一起,在她的公寓
well, you're a Marrieman.
你已婚了
at some point you must have left to get back to your wife, right?
這樣說來你就必須事后回去你妻子身邊,不是嗎?
you wake to an empty bed? Yes. I did.
你醒來時候是一個人?是的
are we done here?
問完了嗎
my wife will testify that i arrived home at 1:30 a.m.
我妻子可以作證我在凌晨1點30回到家里
we all know none of this will ever reach a court.
我們都知道這些都是不會去法庭上說的
if you wanna arrest us for having an affair, be my guest.
要是你要因為我們搞婚外戀逮捕我們,隨你的意吧
I'll deal with you two later.
我之后再來處理你們的事
Olivia.
奧利維亞別過來
Riyadh, 2003.
利雅得,2003
When I saw the CCTV monitors were down and Olivia hadn't returned,
看到閉路電視斷了,奧利維亞也沒有回來
I thought I'd better me looking for her.
我就猜,我最好是去找她
Have any agents seen the body?
還有哪位探員看到過尸體嗎?
Good. We can use this to our advantage to get the others.
很好,那我們就用這一點
What? What's going on?
怎么了,到底怎么了?
What are we doing here?
我們為什么要在這里?
You're pulling us away from our assignments?
你們讓我們放下手上的工作到這里來
There's a woman out there whose life depends on us.
外面還有一個女人的命還等著我們去救呢
Where's Olivia?
奧利維亞在哪里?
Olivia Hopkins was murdered 10 minutes ago. Her neck was snapped.
奧利維亞霍普金斯十分鐘前被殺了,她的頸部被折斷了
Just like John Summers.
就像約翰薩默斯一樣
What are you talking about?
你在說什么啊?
You're lying. Where is she?
你在說謊,她到底在什么地方?
Look, people don't just get murdered inside the CIA.
聽著,不可能有人在CIA里面被殺的
What are you looking at?
你在看什么啊?
I realize the enormity of this,
我意識到了這件事情的嚴重性了
but Hassan Nadir is still out there looking to kill his wife,
而哈桑納迪爾還在那里尋找機會殺他的妻子
and I need every agent on this.
我需要所有的探員都把精力集中到這件事上
What do you think it would take for somebody to tray their country?
你認為有什么事情能讓一個人背叛自己的國家
If i knew that, you wouldn’t be here.
如果我知道什么情況,你也不會在這里了
Or is this the part where you profile me?
或者你這樣說是為了給我做心理分析?
I've done that for over 20 years and for free.
這個我已經做了20年了,而且是免費的
What do you come up with?
那你現在想怎么辦?
Well, you don't smile as much as you used to,
你不像以前那么喜歡笑了
but the Rogaine's working.
但Rogaine還是和以前一樣
You need to quit your day job.
你應該辭了你的正職工作
You've strive your entire life just to seek the approval of your father.
用你一生的努力來換取你父親對你的認同
Obsessively tried not to make e same mistakes he made.
強迫自己不斷努力來避免他曾經犯下的錯
The emotional cost wipes the smile off your face.
這樣的心情減少了你臉上的笑容
You know, my kids, they don't even know who or what their father really is.
你知道嗎,我的孩子跟本不了解他的父親是怎么樣個人
But they know there's absolutely nothing you wouldn't do for them.
但他們卻清楚的知道,你什么也不能為他們做
Who says, you know, kids need to know everything about us?
誰說的,你知道嗎,孩子們需要知道關于我們的所有的事
Trust me. We're not that interesting.
相信我所說的,我們的事并沒有那么讓人感興趣
Who do you think it is?
你對這次這事有什么想法?
I'm so close to it, Jason, I honestly can't tell.
我和這案子關系密切,詹森,所以老實說,我什么也說不出來
I will say this. I'm glad you're here.
我只能說,很高興你在這里
You feeling ok?
你感覺還好吧?
I mean, you lost 2 of your people...2 colleagues, 2 friends.
我意思是,你的二個手下沒了,二個同事朋友
I've lost plenty of those along the way.
我一路走來這樣的損失已經太多了
I just feel pissed off.
我感覺真他媽的不怎么樣
Someone is gonna pay dearly for what they've done.
有人一定要為他所做的付出代價
You lined us all up to see how we'd react to Olivia's death.
你把我們聚集起來就是要看我們,知道奧利維亞死了之后有什么反應
What did you see?
你發現了什么?
You stared straight at Kruger like you were trying to deflect blame onto someone else.
你盯著克魯格看時的感覺,就像你要把責任歸咎到別人身上
You are wasting precious time,
你是在浪費寶貴的時間
time she doesn't have.
外面的她已經沒有時間了
Now, unless you have something useful to ask, we're trying to save lives.
除非你問些有用的問題,我們是要救人命的
So are we.
我們也是如此
Patch your through. It's for you.
把電話接過來,是你的電話
Garcia? Talk to me.
是加西亞嗎?和我說話呀
That virus that knocked t the CCTV.
電腦病毒襲擊了閉路電視
What about?
是什么病毒?
It was downloaded into the system 3 weeks ago.
是三個星期之前有人下載到系統里的
By who?
誰做的?
Just because I lied about Olivia doesn't make me the mole.
在奧利維亞的事情上我說謊了,并不意味著我就是叛徒
No, but the virus that took out the CCTV monitors does.
是不能,但閉路電視系統里面的病毒可以證明這個
It originated from yr computer.
那是由你的電腦傳到系統里的
Then whoever put i in my computer is trying to frame me.
誰把那東西放進我電腦的,這個人是想誣陷我
Olivia was looking for something.
奧利維亞正在找一些資料
She didn't find a thing. You know why?
她沒有找到她要的東西,你知道為什么吧
Because all of your files had been erased.
因為你所有的文件都已經刪除了
Do you really think if I was the mole,
你認為如果我是內鬼
i would keep files at would incriminate me?
我會把證明我有罪的文件保留下來嗎?
Those files were erased to make me look guilty.
這些刪除那些文件會讓我看起來有罪
Looks like it's working.
好像起作用了
Morgan, your girlfriend's back.
摩根,你女朋友回來了
Garcia, it's Morgan. go
加西亞,我是摩根,什么事
Hey, listen. That virus left a back door into the CIA mainframe.
嘿,聽著。這個病毒留下了一個能進入CIA主機的后門
Yeah, so?
那又怎么樣呢?
I sort of went ahead and used it
我稍稍利用了一下這個
to find out who ordered John Summers' psych evolution to Gideon.
發現了是誰要求讓高登對約翰薩默斯作心理評估的
Who was it?
是誰?
Well, that's so weird.
好了,就因為這點很奇怪
Who, Garcia? Who? John summers.
到底是誰啊,加西亞?是誰啊?是約翰薩默斯
Summers? Why would he order his own evaluation?
薩默斯?為什么他要求對自己做評估?
So we'd ask that question ourselves.
這個問題得問我們自己了
We missed something on that tape.
我們忽略了錄像帶上的東西
We better figure out what it was before Hassan's friend in here beats us to it.
最好在哈桑的朋友比我們搶先一步之前找出答案
I have to find some water.
我要去找點水回來
Ok? No.
好嗎?不行
If Mr. Summers comes back before I do,
如果薩默斯先生在我之回來之前來,
you tell him to wait for me.
告訴他要等我
Do not come looking for mommy.
不要出去找媽媽
Whatever happens, you're safe here.
不管發生什么事,你們在這里是安全的
Promise me. Do not leave here.
向我保證,不要離開這里
You both promise?
你們兩都保證
Presidents come, presidents go.
我保證,老大來來去去一直在變
One thing always remains:
但有一件事是不變的
The people that run those presidents.
就是有些人可以控制老大
People like you?
就像是你
Me? No.
我,不是
No. No. I'm an expendable pawn.
不,不是我,我只是無足輕重的棋子
But I got wise to their game.
但在他們的游戲中我變的比以前聰明了
Game? What game?
游戲?什么游戲?
Battle ship. I'm a ship in a sea.
戰艦。我是海中的一條戰艦
They try to sink me.
他們想把我給弄沉了
How do you cope? Compartmentalization.
那你怎么解決的?劃分開來
Separate a seal every aspect of my life.
把我生活中的一切都分割打包
How does that work?
怎么做?
If one part of the hull is compromised,
如果船的一部分倉室被破壞了
the rest of the hull remains intact.
其他的倉室完好無損
I stay afloat.
我就不會沉沒
And what about a direct hit?
如果是被直接擊中呢?
Then i have a box that i put the really important things in,
我把重要的東西放在一個盒子里面
a sort of insurance policy.
就像是保險單一樣
Against what? Sudden death.
防什么險?突然死亡
Keep it safe from the who pear to be friends.
以防那些表面上裝做是朋友的家伙
He was trying to tell you about the mole.
他在試圖告訴你有關內鬼的事
If they were following Summers,
如果他們跟蹤薩默斯的話
how come they don't know where summers put Aaliyah?
他們為什么會不知道薩默斯把阿莉婭藏在什么地方?
You couldn't follow summers through a desert. He was that good.
在沙漠中跟蹤薩默斯也是不可能的,他是此道高手
Somebody followed you.
有人在跟蹤你
Then summers must have known they'de filming him.
那么薩默斯肯定知道他自己被跟拍了
They always are. So smile.
他們一直這么干的,沒什么大不了
Garcia, let's view the tape again.
加西亞讓我們重新再看一次帶子
He sure likes boats.
他肯定喜歡船
He refers to compartmentalizing his life like the hull of a ship.
他把切開自己的生活比作船的倉室
Yeah. And then he talks about a box.
是的,之后他就談到盒子
An putting something inside box as an insurance policy.
把一些重要東西放入盒子就像保險一樣
He was telling Gideon how to find Aaliyah.
他在告訴高登如何可以找到阿莉婭
Summers' cover in Saudi was for a shipping company.
薩默斯在沙特的掩護身份一家船運公司
OK. What about a shipping contain?
是的,那集裝箱怎么樣?
That's a box. That's a big box.
那就是一個盒子,很大的盒子
The only shipping port near summers' apartment in Baltimore,
離薩默斯公寓最近的輪船碼頭,就是巴爾的摩
it's north up the l95 from Langley.
是從蘭利沿95號州際公路北上
Garcia, I love you.
加西亞,我太愛你了
Garcia? Someone just tapped into this feed.
加西亞,怎么了?好像有人在竊聽
Just found out where Aaliyah is.
我們剛剛找到阿莉婭在哪里
And so did someone else.
而某人也知道了
Stand over there.
站在那別動
I can have the chopper on the RF fueled and ready in 2 minutes.
直升飛機就在樓頂,二分鐘后加好油
There are thousands of containers at that port.
那個港口有成千上萬個集裝箱
What makes you so sure Aaliyah's in one of those containers?
你怎么確認阿莉婭會在其中哪個箱子里面
Why don't we send in a swat team, split them up, have them search in grids.
為什么不讓特警隊來處理,分散查找,分塊找
Why? Because Hassan has diplomatic immunity, this mission can't exist.
為什么不能?因為哈桑有外交豁免權,這個任務不能讓外人知道
It's not Gina.
不是吉娜
Morgan, take Gina with you.
摩根讓吉娜和你一起去
Wait. This is my command. These are my people.
等一下,這是由我來指揮的,這些是我的人
We have jurisdiction here, and there's nothing you can do to stop us.
我們有管轄權,而且沒人能命令我們應該怎么做
This is my career on the line here.
這關系到我的前程
You always trusted me, right?
你一直都信任我的,是吧
Trust me now.
那就再信我一次
Come with us.
跟我們來
This is crazy. Bruno.
這真是瘋了,布魯諾
Go. Go, go, go.
走,走,走
Use the thermal imaging. Search every contain for body heat.
用熱成像來尋找集裝箱里的人的體溫
You can walk us in and direct us when we get there.
你就可以給我們指方向,等我們到達那里,就可以給我們指示路線
Green, Adams. Duncan, come with me.
格林亞當斯鄧肯,跟我來
Jason, you better be certain about this. Jason
你最好確定這樣做是正確的
I am.
是的,我確定
So convince me.
那就請說服我
We see it all the time in suspects who kill their loved ones.
我們經常會看到疑犯會殺他們所愛的人
they try to immediately shift the focus away from themselves.
他們總試圖把我們的注意力引到別的地方去
There's often an emotional detachment
這些人經常剝離情感
in the way the statement was constructed.
來建立自己的聲明
Kruger betrayed his wife, betrayed Olivia.
克魯格背叛了他的妻子了,也背叛了奧利維亞
After all that betrayal, his country was easy.
所以也很容易背叛國家
Excuse me a second.
不好意思,借用一下
Gideon. You re right.
高登。你是對的
Right, but too late.
你是對的,但唯時已晚了
Hassan has us to it.
哈森已經搶先一步
Don't hurt them. It was me. It was all my fault.
不要傷害他們,是我,所有的事都是我的錯
Hurt them? Bury them!
傷害他們?我安葬了他們
I bury you!
我還安葬了你
Look at this. You see?
看這個,你看到了嗎?
You betrayed me and took my children away from me. Why?
你背叛了我并把我的孩子帶走,為什么這么做?
Do what you want to me.
隨便你對我怎么樣
Gina and Morgan will arrive in 3 minutes.
吉娜和摩根三分鐘內會到那
They're somewhere on the east side of this port.
他們在這港口東邊的某個地方
You guys, take that area over there. Morgan, let's go.
伙計們,那邊交給你了,摩根我們去那邊
Don't make me do this.
不要逼我那么做
What did you tell them?
你對他們說了什么?
Can't you people see what's going on?
你們還不明白嗎?
All of this was part of their plan, and now Hassan is going to kill Aaliyah.
這所有的一切都是在他的計劃之中,現在哈森要殺了阿莉婭了
This is our one and only offer.
這是你的唯一機會
Consider it carefully before you respond.
希望你回答之前三思
What do you say?
你想說什么?
If this is some kind of a trick, I'm not buying it.
如果這是你們要玩的把戲,我可不吃這一套
You're gonna have to do better than that.
你們得做的更好一些
I am not the mole.
我不是內鬼
This is crazy, Gina. We're just running in circles.
這真是瘋了,吉娜,我們只是在轉圈子
Reid, come on. Help us out. Give me something.
瑞德,快點幫幫我們
A hundred meters north of your current location.
你現在位置北面100米
Let's go. Let's go back. Come on. Let's go back.
我們走,往回走,走,我們往回走
We can't arrest him. This is still a CIA matter. You do know that.
我們不能逮捕他,這始終是中情局的事,你知道這點的
How will you explain this to the Saudi government?
那你如何向沙特政府解釋此事呢?
Explain what? This isn't happening.
解釋什么?這里什么也沒發生過
Let's just get Aaliyah and her children back alive.
我們只要讓阿莉婭和她的孩子安全回來
We'll worry about Hassan's life later.
哈森的死活可以以后再說
Morgan. Yeah. I hear you.
摩根,是的,說吧
They're right in front of you.
他們就在你的前面
Make the arrest, Morgan. It's FBI jurisdiction.
逮捕他,摩根,這是FBI管轄管轄范圍
You're in charge.
這事歸你處理
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等一下,等等,我想我發現一些東西
Easy. Easy. Easy. Easy does it. FBI.
放松,放松,FBI
Let the lady go and put the gun down.
放了位女士,把槍放下
I said put the gun down.
我說把槍放下
Diplomatic immunity, my friend.
我有外交豁免權,朋友
Uh uh. You got it wrong, my friend.
你弄錯了,朋友
This container hasn't passed through customs.
這集裝箱沒有通過海關
Officially, we're not on U.S. Soil.
所以正式說來,我們還在不在美國境內
Summers was a smart man.
薩默斯是個聰明人
That he was. Drop the gun.
他曾經是,放下槍
Morgan? Morgan, what's going on?
摩根?摩根,發生什么事了?
Still certain Gina isn't the mole?
你還確信吉娜不是內鬼?
Morgan. Morgan, what's going on?
摩根。摩根,發生什么事了?
Gideon, we got a situation here.
高登,我們這里出了一些情況
Gina, don't do this. Gina, don't do this.
吉娜,不要那么做,吉娜,不要
I don't take orders from you. Bruno, what do you want me to do?
你沒權命令我,布魯諾,你要我怎么做?
Cover their eyes. Cover their eyes.
把他們眼睛蒙上
Please. Please stop this.
求你,不要那么做
Bruno. You know what to do.
布魯諾,你知道應該怎么做
Say it.
說呀
It's not your call.
現在不由你說了算了
I told you from the start this was strictly in house.
我一開始就跟你說了,這事要內部解決
This is not your call.
這不由你說了算
Gina, what are you waiting for?
吉娜,你還在等什么?
An order.
等命令
Finish him. Finish him. Gina, don't do this.
了結他,了結他,吉娜,不要那么做
You're gonna cut the visual feed. Right, Bruno?
布魯諾,你是不是應該切斷視頻?
Of course. Cut it now. Cut.
當然,切斷視頻通信,切斷
I wanna thank you, Jason, for your help.
我要謝謝你,詹森,謝謝你這次幫助我
Why?
為什么?
Why did you turn against everything you believe in?
為什么你把你以前的信仰全部否定掉了?
What are you talking about?
你在說什么?
When someone asks you how you feel about losing one of yr colleagues,
當有人問你失去了一個同事,有什么感覺的時候
the only human answer is "I feel guilty," isn't it?
有人性的回答只能是"我覺得很內疚"不是嗎?
But as you so brilliantly deduced,
但你那非凡的推理
Kruger Spence is the guilty one.
認為克魯格斯賓塞是罪人
Ridiculous. Absurd.
真是荒謬,荒謬至極
Only thing that's absurd is your arrogance.
唯一荒謬的事就是你的自大
To believe you could get away with this.
相信你能逃脫制裁
Unfortunately, with Hassan now dead, you have no proof.
不幸的是,哈森已經死了,你們沒有證據了
Sorry about that. I had to find out if I was right.
對不起,我必須查出我的想法是否正確
How did you know it was Bruno?
你怎么知道是布魯諾?
Because agent Gideon believed in me.
因為高登探員相信我
And there isn't a reason in the world to kill a man who knows as much as Hassan does.
在這世上沒有理由去殺一個像哈森一樣知道那么多事的人
Except one.
除了一個理由
The same one that made Bruno and Hassan kill summers.
與布魯諾和哈森殺薩默斯的理由一樣
Self-preservation.
自保
Looks like Gideon was right.
看上去高登是正確的
Yes, it does.
是的,他是正確的
Actually, Hassan is alive and well.
事實上,哈森還活的好好的
He's en route. That's all the proof we'll need.
他正被押解回來,他就是我們需要的證據
You are a fool
你太傻了
if you think they're gonna put me in prison with all that I know.
如果你認為像我這樣知道那么多事的人會被關進監獄的話,你就太傻了
Why did you have to kill Olivia?
為什么你要殺奧利維亞?
Economics.
為了錢
Olivia was looking into your financial records when you snapped her neck.
你折斷她的脖子的時候,奧利維亞在查你的銀錢記錄
So she know your dirty little secret.
所以她知道你不可告人的秘密
Which one? I have so many.
哪一個?我有太多了
You were looking to cash out using Hassan.
你想利用哈森把錢轉出去
hmm. $20 million from Hassan will go a very long way
從哈森那里得到2000萬
to helping occupy my mind on a beach somewhere.
夠讓我的腦子幻想好一陣子沙灘美景了
Only beach you'll see is on a postcard I send you from my vacation.
你只能從我渡假是給你寄明信片,上面看沙灘了
Let me have your gun.
把槍給我
I think the consequences of what you're doing to me, my friend
我想,你對我做了這些,我的朋友
are gonna be a lot harder to live with than you think.
后果會遠遠比你想象的更讓你難受
We'll see you guys later, all right?
好了,回頭見伙計
We should this again sometime, OK?
我們什么時候還會再見的,對吧?
Jerks.
變態
Come on. Come on. Quick. I know you're in here.
快點,快點,我知道你在那
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Looking for prince William's phone number.
在找威廉王子的電話號碼
The CIA is bound to have it.
CIA肯定有的
Oh, Garcia, come on. Yep. Here it is.
加西亞,算了啦。是的,找到了
No way. Yes way.
不可能吧,就有
Give me a pen.
給我一支筆
Garcia, no. I need this pen.
加西亞,不要。我要這支筆,我要筆
I need a pen. Oh! It doesn't work. Garcia. OK.
喔,這筆不能寫,加西亞,好了
Oh. That's too bad.
喔,大事不妙了
Sleep well, sweet prince.
睡個好覺,可愛的王子
Good night, crazy person. Good night.
晚安,瘋婆子,晚安
What i don't understand is why he invited us here.
我不能理解的是,為什么他要請我們來
He didn't. Summers did by asking for the evaluation.
他沒有請我們,是薩默斯要我們來這里做評估的
When i put the call in, Bruno had no choice.
我打電話來的時候,布魯諾已經沒有選擇了
He had to find out what i knew and keep me close.
他必須查出我到底知道多少,并跟我密切聯絡
Bad choice.
真不是好主意
You said you'd send a postcard of a beach. You lied.
你說要在海灘上寫明星片給他,你撒謊
Yeah. You hate the beach.
是的,你不喜歡海灘
Beaches are for storming.
海灘會帶來風暴
Only if ordered to.
除非是有命令要去那里
Thank you.
謝謝,謝謝
I could always rent a deck chair and reconsider my career.
我隨時都可以坐在沙灘躺椅上,好好重新考慮一下我的前程
You always know where to find us.
你知道怎么聯絡我們
I know where you live.
我知道你住在什么地方
George Orwell said, "in a time of universal deceit,
喬治奧威爾說過“在大欺騙的時代
telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
說出真相才是革命性的舉動”