what is that, Maya, a boy or a girl skeleton?
那是什么,瑪雅,是女孩還是男孩的骨架
El dia de los muertos!
米格爾來了
Hello, uncle Diego. How are you?
你好,蒂亞格叔叔,最近怎么樣
Diego! Please. Don't!
蒂亞格!求你了,別這樣
Why'd you come here? You're not welcome.
你來這干嘛?這里不歡迎你
Please, Diego, leave him alone...
求你了,蒂亞格,別管他了...
this is my mother's house, too!
這也是我媽的房子
Let me hear her say I am not welcome.
讓她來跟我說不歡迎我
Tell him, mom.
讓他留下吧,媽媽
Well, then.
既然這樣
My mother will never have to be disgraced by me again.
我媽媽再也不會因為我感到羞恥了
Miguel! Miguel?
米格爾!米格爾?
I expect that from him...
我希望他來留我...
she's your mother. She loves you. Not anymore.
她還是你的母親啊,她愛你。不再是了
I'll come back later for my things!
我會回來拿我的東西的
Mom. He'll come back.
媽,他會回來的
Would you like some more? I'm glad you are here now.
再來點兒吧?真高興你現在在這兒
I couldn't talk to you in front of Rosa.
在羅莎面前我不能和你說話
She likes to think she can take care of me herself.
她總以為她自己就可以照顧我
But I am getting older. I need help.
可我越來越老了,我需要幫助
No. No! No!
不,不!不
Yes, look at that. Oh, what is that all about?
瞧啊,怎么了
It's ok. It's ok.
沒事了,沒事了
I'm a little grumpy when I wake up sometimes, too.
我剛醒的時候偶爾也會有點暴躁的
Wait, you guys.
等等,你們兩個
See what you did?
看看你干了什么
No, no. It's ok.
不,不,沒事
Will you grab that? Thanks.
你能去接一下嗎?謝謝
You're holding him like a cantaloupe.
你就像抱著個哈密瓜
Oh, you think you could better?
你覺得你會抱嗎
Ok, smarty pants, knock yourself out. There you go.
好吧,既然你自作聰明,那你來啊
It's ok. It's for your
給你,好了,這是給你的
Well, let's see you profile a disorganized psychopath.
好吧,讓我們看看你是怎么分析紊亂精神病患者的特征的
It's your life. Yeah
是你的命根子。是的
I know you're taking the week end, but I wanted to let you know, we got a call from
我知道你在度周末,可是我想告訴你,我們接到一個電話
ugh. Amazing!
太棒了
I am so glad you're here, sis.
我真高興你在這兒,姐姐
And with you coming to town,it's been so much easier to get him to take time off.
有你陪我們來這個鎮子,把他拉來打發時間就容易多了
And I never could've prepared a meal like that by myself.
我永遠不會有手藝做那么好的一頓飯
Go. It was just a brief. In a couple of hours I'll be back, ok?
走吧。只是個簡令。我過幾個小時就回來,好嗎?
It's ok. Go.
好的,去吧
They need you. It's all right. I'm not mad. Go.
他們需要你,這沒關系的,我不生氣。去吧
You heard her,she said it was all right.
你聽見了,她說了沒關系
You're one hell of a profiler.
你是個該死的分析員
Allende del sol, Mexico, Allende del sol, population 20,000.
墨西哥,2萬人口
The victim is Lupe Trejo. 62.
被害者是盧皮特喬,62歲
She was found in her home, stabbed in the face, chest and genitals.
在她家里發現了她的臉部,胸部和生殖器被刺傷
The papers down there connected her murder to 11 others in the past 2 years,
當地鎮的報紙把她的謀殺與2年前另外11個人的謀殺有關
all elderly women.
全是上了年紀的婦女
They're saying it's the work of a serial killer.
他們認為這是一個連環殺手干的
The Mexican government disagrees.
墨西哥政府不同意這個觀點
What kind of city is this?
這是個什么樣的城市
Half factory town, half tourist town,
半工業化,半旅游化的城市
the factory makes the tchochkes and clothes that tourists buy.
那里的工廠生產游客買的小玩意和衣服
And even though the murders have happened in the...
雖然這些兇殺案發生在...
poor neighborhoods where the locals live
當地居民住的貧困區
serial killers make lousy tourist attractions. Yeah.
連環殺手會吸引游客注意,是的
So if the government denies that this is a serial killer,
既然當局政府否認這是連環殺手干的
why'd they call us?
他們為什么叫我們來
They have suspect in custody, the victim's son.
他們羈押了一個嫌疑犯,被害者的兒子
Where are the serial killer experts?
那些連環殺手專家想讓我們干嗎
They want us to go down there and confirm that this was just a one time killing.
他們想讓我們去那個鎮子,然后確認這是一次性謀殺
Put the serial killer angle to bed.
推翻從連環殺手角度的猜測
So we're going all the way down there just to prove they don't have a serial killer.
所以我們要做的只是大老遠的趕過去,證明他們那沒有連環殺手
Maybe. Or we're going down there to tell him if what I've read in the Mexican papers is true
可能吧。或者,我們去那里告訴他們如果我在墨西哥報紙上看到的報導是真實的
they've got one of the worst serial killers the country's ever seen,
那么他們那出現了這個國家前所未有的,最惡劣的連環殺手
let's go.
我們走吧
Hotch. Call from the car.
霍奇。在車上打
Anthony Brandt wrote "Other things may change us, "
安東尼勃蘭特寫道,其他的事情可能會改變我們
but we start and end with family."
但我們開始并終結于家庭"
Hey. At least you get to spend your birthday weekend in Mexico.
嘿,至少你會在墨西哥過你的生日
Yeah, what's doghouse in Spanish?
是啊,貧民窟用西班牙語怎么說
"La casa del pairO."
"La casa del pairO"
La casita del perro.
La casita del perro
That's what I said.
我剛才就是這么念的
Face it, chicko. You're only a genius in English.
面對現實吧,小鬼,你只是英語天才
You speak Spanish? Since when?
你會說西班牙語?從什么時候開始的?
I'm full of hidden mysteries.
我是深藏不露
All right,so why are there so few serial killers in Mexico?
為什么墨西哥連環殺手那么少
They probably have as many as we do,but they document almost none of them.
或許和我們國家的一樣多,可是他們幾乎一個都沒有記錄在案
Why is that?
為什么
It's the Chikatilo syndrome.
這是Chikatilo綜合癥
The what? Andre Chikatilo,
什么來著?安德烈奇卡提羅
one of the most prolific serial killer of the 20th century.
他是20世紀犯案最多的連環殺手中的一個
By the time they found him, he had killed more than 50 people.
他們找到他的時候,他已經殺了50多個人了
He was no more experienced than any average serial killer,
他并不比其他連環殺手更有經驗
but he lived in the soviet Ukraine.
可是他住在蘇聯的烏克蘭
The soviets were convinced, the serial killer is a uniquely American phenomenon.
蘇聯人確信,這個連環殺手是個獨特的美國現象
Inevitable result of decadent capitalism.
是衰落的資本主義導致的必然結果
So, what's the cultural bias in Mexico?
那墨西哥的文化偏見是什么
Many Mexicans believe that serial killers are the result of the break down of the family,
很多墨西哥人相信連環殺手是家庭瓦解導致的結果
which gives rise to the kind of alienated loner who becomes a serial killer.
這樣的家庭培養了孤立的不合群者,這樣的人會成為連環殺手
It's a fact that there are 12 times as many broken families in the U.S. Than in Mexico.
事實就是美國的破裂家庭是墨西哥的12倍
All right, so is it possible that there are fewer serial killers in Mexican culture?
所以在墨西哥文化里,他們的連環殺手更少是有可能的
It is possible.
是有可能的
But, in my experience, evil is not a cultural phenomenon.
但是,以我的經驗來看,邪惡不是一個文化現象
It's a human one.
是人類現象
Nothing like jet sleep, right?
一點不像在飛機上睡過,是嗎?
Yeah, kind of like a night of drinking without the drinking.
是啊,好像是喝了一夜酒但卻沒喝
Agent Gideon. Captain Navarro.
高登探員,納瓦羅上尉
You're shorter than I remembered.
你比我記憶中矮了點兒
I was on a stage.
那次我站在講臺上
This is lieutenant Borquez.
這是Borquez中尉
Hello.
你好
This is my team.
這是我的組員
Captain Navarro has been put in charge of the case by the assistant attorney general.
納瓦羅上尉已經由最高檢察官委任負責這件案子了
You guys got history?
你們過去認識
We met at a seminar i gave at Mexico Citya few years ago.
我幾年前在墨西哥上研討課程的時候見過他
"Sexual homicide in Latin America."
"拉丁美洲的性謀殺"
I just read a chapter on the subject in Max Ryan's book.
我剛在麥克斯瑞恩的著作里讀過關于這個題目的一個章節
Where do you think i got it from?
不然你覺得我是從哪里知道的
I'm glad you came.
很高興你能來
I was never sure how much you liked me.
我從來不確定你對我有多少好感
Why is that?
為什么?
I've often told agent Gideon that his profiling technique
我經常跟高登探員說,他的剖析技巧
would not translate accurately in Latin culture
在拉丁文化中不能很精準的闡釋
without a better understanding of our cultural values.
除非對我們的文化價值有很深的了解
Now is a good time to find out,right?
現在正是查明真相的好時候,不是嗎?
Uh, captain, I'd like to get a handle on the type of press this
上尉,我想處理一下關于這事的媒體報導
has been getting and meet some of the local police here.
見見這里當地的警察
Of course,
當然可以
but I imagine you would all like to settle into your rooms and rest before we go?
不過,在我們出發之前,我猜你們一定都想先去住處吧?
No. We're ready. Let's go.
不用,我們都準備好了。那我們出發吧
So what exactly do you think agent Gideon got wrong about your culture?
你覺得高登探員在你們的文化方面,有那些地方搞錯了
Well, there are two main
有兩個主要
English, English. Please. English.
英語,拜托,用英語
I was explaining to agent Gideon that
我跟高登探員解釋說
his profiling theory doesn't take into account 2 powerful influences on Mexican culture.
他的剖析原理沒有把墨西哥文化中,兩個強大的影響因素考慮在內
Which is family, and machismo.
就是家庭和男子氣概
You have some interesting ideas.
你的想法很有趣
The district attorney general put me in charge of this killing
區域最高檢察官讓我負責這起殺人案
when she realized that we had a relationship.
當她知道我和你曾經見過
She had me invite you down to help us settle this mess.
然后她就讓我請你來幫我們解開這個謎團
You are aware that we may not be giving you the answer you are looking for on this one, yes?
你明白我們可能不會給你們想要的答案,是嗎
You think the papers are right?
你們認為報紙上說的是對的
What are they saying exactly?
報紙上到底是怎么說的
Serita...
你自己看吧...
there's a serial assassin who's killing elderly women in local towns.
當地有一個連環殺手,專殺上了年紀的婦女
And the attorney general and the authorities are moving slowly.
可是最高檢察官和當局政府對此調查緩慢
We'll see.
走著瞧
What's all this?
這是怎么回事
Dia de los muertos.
Dia de los muertos
Day of the dead,
亡靈節
a 3day Latin holiday where souls of dead relatives are said to return to earth
拉丁美洲的節日習俗,一共3天,傳說死去親人的亡靈會回到陽間
to enjoy the pleasures that they once knew of.
享受他們曾經有過的歡愉
It sounds like he was reading that out of a book.
聽起來好像是他從書上看來的
No, trust me. He always sounds like that.
不,相信我,他從來都這么說話
Actually,I was reading.
實際上,我是從書上看來的
I picked this pamphlet up at the airport.
是我從機場撿到的小冊子上看來的
As profilers, I thought you'd want to see the crime scene first,
作為剖析員,我猜在見到疑犯之前
before meeting the suspects, yes?
你們一定想先看看犯罪現場吧?
You remembered something from my lecture, huh?
你還記得我課上教的東西呢?
Actually, I got it from your mentor, Max Ryan.
實際上,我是從你的導師麥克斯瑞恩那知道的
His book. It's a great read.
從他書上。是本好書
The victim's name is Lupe Trejo. 62.
被害者的姓名是盧皮特喬,62歲
She was found in the bedroom by the daughter.
她女兒在臥室里發現了她
No sign of forced entry.
沒有強行入室的跡象
Are there are always this many people around?
這里一直有很多人嗎
No. Church just got out.
不,禮拜剛結束
They're walking home from the town square.
人們正從鎮子的廣場上走回家
What time was she killed?
她什么時候被害的
I'm guessing some time during the evening mass.
我猜,是晚上禮拜的人群回家的時候
There wouldn't have been a lot of people around.
那附近不會有太多人
Otherwise he would've been seen.
否則會有人看見他
Unless he blended right in.
除非他就混在人群中
Let's go
我們走吧
No forced entry means one of two things.
非強行入室意味著兩種情況之一
A push in, he holds a knife or a gun to her and forces his way inside.
擠進房子里,他拿了把刀或是槍把她逼進屋里
The murder weapon, the knife,
兇器,那把刀
was taken from the kitchen and placed at the scene.
是從廚房里拿的,留在了案發現場
In that case, it's most likely that she let the killer in voluntarily.
如果是這樣,很可能是她自愿讓殺手進屋
She looked through the peep hole,saw someone she recognized,
她從門洞上看過,是她認識的人
someone who makes her feel safe.
是一個她覺得很安全的人
She lets him in and then what?
她讓他進屋,然后呢
They have a drink?
他們喝了點東西?
Hey,did you run a DNA analysis on this?
嘿,你做過這個的DNA分析嗎?
The closest thing we have to a crime scene unit is detective Hernandez.
我們這的埃爾南德斯探長做這種事情
He has a fingerprinting kit from 1984.
他從1984年就有一整套指紋識別工具
Find anything?
發現什么了嗎?
The victim's prints were on one.
其中一個有被害者的指紋
The prints on the other one were too smudged to make any match but
另一個上的指紋太臟了沒法用來辨識
I don't think the killer drank this anyway.
但是我覺得殺手沒喝這個
Why not?
為什么沒有?
This drink is tamarind water. It's sweet.
這個飲料是羅望子水。甜的
I could see the victim offer this to a woman.
我能看出受害者把這個給了一個女性
But these are family festivities
但是這里的家庭宴會
and at night most men will have a shot of tequila, some beer and maybe some cigarettes
在晚上大多數男的會喝點龍舌蘭酒,一些啤酒,可能來點香煙
this looks like two women to me.
在我看來,這是兩個女的
You don't think a woman could've done this?
你覺得一個女的干不了這個?
Do you? It's highly unlikely.
你呢?很不可能
Get them to the FBI.
把他們送到FBI
At the very least they'll be able to tell us the gender of the drinkers.
至少他們能告訴我喝的人的性別
Where was she killed?
她在那里遇害的?
This way.
這邊走
What are you looking for? Why.
你在找什么?為什么
Why did the unsub choose this victim?
為什么殺手選擇了這個受害者?
Why did she feel safe enough to let the killer inside?
為什么她覺得讓殺手進來很安全?
This is her son? That's Miguel.
這是他兒子?那是米格爾
I'd say Lupe had a problem with him.
我覺得盧皮和他有矛盾
She has family photographs everywhere,but not Miguel.
她把家庭照片放得到處都是,但是沒有米格爾的
He's tucked away in her drawer.
他被藏在了抽屜里
Ok, so the unsub took items of jewelry out of the daughter's bedroom.
殺手從女兒的臥室里拿走了珠寶
You think he did it before or after he killed the mother?
你認為是在他殺死母親之前還是之后?
I would say after.
我覺得是之后
The way the victim was stabbed means this was a sexual homicide.
受害者被刺傷的方式顯示這是奸殺
When the killer is looking for a sexual release,
當殺手試圖發泄性欲的時候
the items taken are usually an afterthought.
通常之后才考慮到拿東西
Trophies. But he left jewelry on the victim's body. Why?
說得好。但是他為什么把珠寶放在,被害者的身體上?
It's a common sign of remorse.
那是自責的一般表現
A small amount of respect for the dead.
對死者的小小敬意
Very small, if you ask me.
讓我來說,非常小
You are almost certainly looking for a heterosexual male.
基本能肯定,你們要找的是一個異性戀男性
Why do you say that?
為什么這么說?
Well, the victim was found on the bed,
受害者在床上被發現
multiple stab wounds to the face,chest and genital area.
臉,胸部,生殖器區域的多處刺殺
All indicators of sexual homicide.
都表明這是奸殺
In case it's a sexual homicide,
在奸殺案件中
the attacker targets objects of his or her sexual attraction.
襲擊者瞄準的是目標的性吸引區
Heterosexual men attack women.
異性戀男性襲擊女性
So homosexual men attack men?
那么同性戀男性襲擊男性?
Did the daughter have any ideas about who might have done this?
女兒能告訴我們些懷疑對象嗎?
She didn't have any ideas about anything.
她什么都不知道
When she found out that her brother was a suspect,
當他發現她兄弟是嫌犯
she wanted to talk to him alone.
她想和他單獨說話
I refused because I didn't want them to get their stories straight.
因為擔心他們串供,我拒絕了
Then she stopped talking completely.
然后她就什么都不說了
So what's she protecting?
那么她要保護什么?
We're ready to talk to the suspect.
我們準備好和嫌犯談話了
Of course, but first there's someone I'd like you to meet.
當然,不過我想你們先見一個人
Maria Sanchez. District attorney general.
瑪麗亞桑切斯,區首席檢察官
Do not be afraid.
別害怕
Agent Gideon. Hello. It's an honor.
高登特工,你好。很榮幸
Our papers are fascinated with the idea of a serial killer.
我們的報紙都在傳有一個連環殺手
And when Navarro suggested that i invite you in to dispel this nonsense,
當納瓦羅建議邀請你們來消除這個無稽之談時
I immediately saw the wisdom.
我立刻覺得這很明智
But enough formalities.
但是要有足夠的手續
I will let you get down to business.
然后我會讓你們安心工作
Excuse me.
請讓一下
She's worse in Spanish.
她西班牙語更糟
Neighbors heard a loud fight the day of the murder.
謀殺發生當天鄰居聽到很響的爭吵
Between the victim, her son, daughter and brother-in-law.
是受害者和她兒子、女兒和女兒的丈夫
One big happy family.
一個快樂的大家庭
Well the uncle had a solid alibi.
叔叔有充分不在場證明
But we could not find the son.
但是我們找不到她兒子
Then got a tip he had hired a coyote to take him over the border.
然后受到消息說他雇了個蛇頭,把他送到邊境
We caught him before he crossed.
我們在他穿過邊境前抓住了他
That's Miguel's sister, Rosa.
那是米格爾的姐姐,羅莎
She's been here ever since she found out that her brother was arrested.
從她發現她兄弟被捕開始她就在這里了
Seems though she thinks he's innocent.
似乎她覺得他是無辜的
The dutiful sister. This way.
盡責的姐姐。這邊走
You're gonna tell us about the fight you had with your mother the other night.
我們要你說出來那晚你和你母親之間的爭吵
I didn't hurt my mother.
我沒有傷害我母親
Did it have anything to do with you leaving?
和你離開有關系嗎?
She didn't want me to go.
她不想我走
She was angry.
她很生氣
It was more than that, Miguel.
不止這些,米格爾
You had problems with your mother for a long time.
你和你母親長久以來就有矛盾
What is it you're hiding?
你想隱瞞什么?
What truth could be so terrible that
什么事情那么嚴重
you don't defend yourself against killing your mother?
讓你不想為謀殺你母親做出辯解
What truth would have your mother hiding your photographs in her drawer?
什么事情讓你的母親把你的照片藏在抽屜里?
When did you first know? Know what?
什么時候是你第一次知道?知道什么?
That you are a homosexual.
你是個同性戀
More to the point, when did your mother find out?
更直接點,你母親什么時候發現的?
No speak English.
不要說英語
How did he know? You told us.
他怎么知道的?你告訴我們的
Machismo and family. You knew he was gay.
男子氣概和家庭,你知道他是同性戀
You're a better profiler than Gideon as a lecturer.
比起高登的演講,你的剖析更棒
You also knew that a gay man couldn't have committed this murder.
你還知道一個同性戀不會犯下這宗謀殺案
That's why you asked us about the sexuality of the killer at the crime scene,
這就是為什么你在犯罪現場問我們殺手的性別
you knew Miguel was innocent.
你知道米格爾是無辜的
You don't understand how things work here.
你不了解這里的情況
If I told the attorney general that this one is a homosexual
如果我告訴檢察官因為他是同性戀,所以他是無辜的
and that is why he must be innocent she would've laughed in my face.
她會當面嘲笑我
Why did you lie to us?
你為什么對我們撒謊?
I had to play along with the official line until i could trust that
我必須照正規途徑辦事直到我確信
you would come to the same conclusion that I did.
你們做出和我一樣的結論
So we are here to serve as pawns in your political game.
所以我們來這里就是當你政治游戲的旗子?
There is a very bad man killing women in my district.
在我管區里有個專殺婦女的兇殘殺手
And I've known this for a very long time.
我知道這個很久了
But so far,no one will believe me.
但是到現在為止沒人相信我
Or help stop him.
或者幫忙阻止他
So if I have to play politics to protect the women of the city...
所以如果為了保護城里的婦女,我不得不玩弄政治...
then that is a very small price to pay.
那就是只是一個很小的代價
Don't you agree?
你不覺得嗎?
the best way to bring the attorey general on board is by providing a complete profile.
讓檢察官坐下來談的最好辦法,就是提供一份詳細的罪犯描述
What do you need from me?
需要我做什么?
We need the files of all the murders.
我們需要所有謀殺犯的資料
Of course,but i must warn you.
當然,但我必須提醒你們
These reports were taken by local police in the area
這些報告被當地警署拿走了
who are not used to this type of thing.
他們對付這種殺手不怎么在行
Most basic details are missing.
大部分基本細節都丟失了
We'll take a look at them.
我們會看看的
We also need to get the whole story out of Miguel Trejo.
我們還需要米格爾特喬的完整經歷
And right now he's not talking.
現在他不肯開口
Why does that matter?
那有什么關系?
Obviously,he's not a serial killer.
很明顯,他不是連環殺手
'Cause there's obviously a great deal of anger in the family,
因為很明顯在這個家庭中矛盾很深
and before we give a profile we need to rule out the fact that
我們做分析側寫之前需要排除
this might be a crime of passion and not one of the serial killings.
這可能是因激動殺人而不是連環殺人的可能
Why wouldn't Miguel talk if he's innocent?
如果米格爾是無辜的為什么他不說話?
Must have something to do with the fact that he's a homosexual.
肯定和他是同性戀有關
He'd rather be straight in jail than gay as a free man?
比起做個自由的同性戀他情愿直接去監獄?
I can protect him in here.
在這里我能保護他
But if he's taken to a prison in Mexico city
但是如果他被送到墨西哥城里的監獄
and the other inmates find out that he is gay he will be killed.
并且其他同屋發現他是個同性戀,他會被殺死的
That's the way things work here.
這就是這里的情況
So how do we get him to talk?
那么我們怎么讓他開口?
Rosa.
羅莎
Do you know the saying,
你知道一句俗語嗎?
"love is blind, but not the neighbors"?
愛是盲目的,但鄰居不是
We know there was a fight.
我們知道有過場爭吵
We need to know what it was about.
我們要知道那是關于什么的
Rosa?
羅莎?
We know about your brother.
我們知道你兄弟的情況
If you don't help us he could go to prison
如果你不幫助我們他會進監獄
and he could be killed there.
在那里他可能被殺死
This could be his last chance, Rosa.
這是他最后的機會,羅莎
Do you understand?
你明白嗎?
Miguel has a friend. Roberto.
米格爾有個朋友。羅伯托
He was outside the house, waiting for my brother. Watching.
他那時在房子外面等我兄弟。看著他
He saw the fight with my mother.
他看見了和我母親的爭吵
Did Miguel see him? I don't think so.
米格爾看見他了嗎?我覺得沒有
Why didn't you tell us about this before?
為什么之前你不告訴我們這個?
Because it would mean telling you that...
因為這等于告訴你們
Miguel is... like you said, if he goes to prison
米格爾是...像你們說的,如果他進了監獄
and they know this about him they will kill him.
他們知道了他這事,他們會殺了他
And I could not risk that.
我不能冒這個險
But you're talking about the man who might have murdered your mother.
你說的這個男人可能殺死了你的母親
You do not understand how bad it is.
你不明白這會有多糟糕
You do not understand the shame!
你不明白這種羞恥!
You do not understand what people will do to us.
你不明白人們會怎么對我們
I just lost my mother. I cannot lose Miguel.
我已經失去母親,我不能失去米格爾
La familia es todo.
La familia es todo
Family is everything.
家就是一切
She may have come clean about that day,
她可能說了那天發生的所有事
but i still think she's hiding something.
但我還是覺得她隱瞞了什么
The way she went on about shame
她談到羞恥的時候
almost like she was talking about herself.
就好像她在說自己一樣
This is interesting.
這很有趣
Before Miguel met Roberto, Roberto had a wife.
在米格爾遇到羅伯托前,羅伯托有個老婆
Well if he was bisexual
那么,如果他是雙性戀
that makes him capable of sexual homicide of a woman.
那他就有能力奸殺一個女性
And if he blamed Miguel's mother for denying their relationship
如果他責怪米格爾的母親,否認他們之間的關系
that would give him a motive.
他就有了動機
We need to find Roberto.
我們要找到羅伯托
Roberto. we have to talk.
羅伯托,我們要談談
Please. Not right here.
請別在這里
Let's walk. Let's go.
我們走走,我們走
You don't understand.
你不明白
I would never hurt Miguel's mother.
我永遠不會傷害米格爾的母親
She was nice to me.
她對我很好
She was...trying to accept me.
她正在試著接受我
But Miguel's uncle made her feel bad for that.
但是米格爾的叔叔讓她覺得那樣做不好
People like him make it impossible for us.
像他那樣的人讓我們不可能被大家接受
They'll never accept us.
他們永遠不會接受我們
Why'd you follow Miguel to his house?
你為什么跟著米格爾到他家里?
And why were you watching Rosa and her mother?
你為什么監視羅莎和她母親
Miguel and I had a fight that day.
米格爾那天和我吵架了
He was very upset.
他感覺很不好
He got drunk.
而且他也喝醉了
He was going to his family celebration and i was afraid for him,
他回他的家庭慶祝會上了,但我因為他這樣感到很擔心
I was afraid of the trouble he might cause with his uncle.
擔心他可有會因他和他的舅舅發生沖突
What did you see?
你看見了什么?
Miguel did not do it.
米格爾沒有殺人
Is that what you want from me? To turn against him?
這就是你們想在我身上得到的?你們想我對他不利?
I won't. He did not do it.
我不會,他沒殺人
No. It's not what I asked.
不,這不是我想問的
You were outside of the house watching.
你在房子外面看著
So what did you see?
那你看到了什么?
Uh, I saw nothing. I saw children playing and, uh...a woman.
嗯,我什么也沒看到,我看到孩子們在玩,然后...一個女人
What woman?
什么女人?
I walked past her in the street,uh
我在街上與她擦肩而過,嗯
she had papers, a badge.
她后上拿著紙,一個徽章
I think she was a social worker going house to house.
我想她是一家接著一家串門的社工
What did she look like? I don't know. Heavy.
她樣子怎么樣?我不知道。重
Maybe... forties or fifties.
可能...40多歲或50多歲
Gracias. OK.
加西亞,好了
It is common for social workers and nurses to come from the city,help out elderly women.
對于社會工作者和護士來說,進城幫助那些老年人是很正常的事
Tell them about benefits they may have.
告訴他們有多少好處
It's part of the reaching out program.
這是計劃中的一部分
So it could've been the victim who invited the social worker inside,
所以有可能受害者邀請了社工
or maybe she was the one given the tamarind water.
或者只是給她喝了一杯水而已
Or she could be our best witness.
又或是她可能是我們的最好證人
I will check with local services.
我會和當地的服務局聯系
What about Roberto?
羅伯托有沒有嫌疑?
I don't think he did it. Why not?
我不認為他殺了人。為什么不會?
The way he talked about Miguel.
他在談論米格爾的時候給我這種感覺
He didn't point the finger at his boyfriend. I think a guilty man would've.
他沒把所有的事都推到他男友身上,如果是兇手的話就會這樣做
See if he has an alibi.
看看有沒有不在場證明
Run his prints against any found at the scene.
對比所有在犯罪現場出現的指紋
Right now, though,
現在
I feel confident we can rule out a family fight as a motive for the murder.
我很確定家庭紛爭不是殺人動機
There's a call from the FBI.
FBI來電話了
Yeah. Morgan.
是的,摩根
Como esta, my lovelies?
親愛的?
Es bueno, no? Tripero, estala?
Es bueno,不對?Tripero,是這個嗎?
Ok, take it easy Garcia, I think you just offended somebody's mother.
好了,放輕松,加西亞,我想你剛冒犯了某人的媽媽
Shut up, you. I took french, what can I say?
你閉嘴,我學了法語,我還能說什么?
Penelope, your last name is Garcia.
佩內洛普,你的姓是加西亞
Yeah, I know, it's my stepfather's name.
是的,我知道,那是我繼父的名字
Now do you want my genius or not?
你要我的天才資料還是不要?
Yes, please. Get on with it.
當然要,繼續說
Okay! So,
好的,那
I rushed your cups full of mucus through all the regular channels at lightning speed
我對你提取的杯子中的粘液做了各種測試
and survey says one female drinker and one male.
表明有一個女人和一個男人喝過那杯東西
Thanks, doll. It's strange.
謝謝,親愛的。這很奇怪
On this occasion,a man taking that drink.
在這種情況下,一個男人喝水
Unless the victim thought he was a woman.
除非受害者認為她是一個女的
The woman Roberto described, the social worker,
就像羅伯托描述的那樣,社工
that's a common ruse for old lady killers.
這對老年婦人殺人犯來說是慣用的伎倆
What if...she is really a he in women's clothing?
如果是他穿著女人衣服?
A heavy woman.
一個看上去很重的女人
He comes to the door, knocks on it...
他進了屋,敲門...
And the victim feels comfortable because...
受害都感到很安心,因為...
she thinks it's a woman.
她認為他是個女人
It would explain why no witnesses have come forward.
這就可以解釋為什么沒有目擊證人過來
No one expects the killer to be a woman.
沒有人會想到一個女人會是殺人兇手
Not in this country. Or ours.
至少在這個國家人們不會這么想,或是我們不會這么想
We need to tell the locals.
我們要和當地人談談
And give them the rest of the profile.
給他們其他的資料
We have reason to believe that the killer may be a man who wears women's clothing.
我們有理由相信那個殺手是穿女人衣服的男人
As a ruse to get into his victim's homes.
是他能進入受害者屋子的慣用手法
Once inside, the killer stabs his victims
一旦進入房間,那個殺人兇手就刺受害者
and then abuses them sexually with the knife.
然后再用刀來完成他的性侵犯
But he wasn't always a killer.
但他不是總是殺人犯
He gradually escalated from sex crimes.
他是從性犯罪一步一步升級到殺人的
This may have started out as peeping tom incidents eventually leading to rape.
這可能從偷窺之后演變成強奸的
And then at some point,he couldn't rape anymore.
但在有此時候,他不能再強奸任何人了
So he began killing women who represented authority figures in this life he hated.
所以他開始殺女人,那些他憎恨的像在他生活中有權威地位的女人
Typically a mother,grandmother.
特別是母親或是祖母級的人物
Women that he blamed for his impotence.
那些他埋怨讓他變得軟弱的女人
How would he have targeted these women?
如果他是設定他的目標人物呢?
We found no connection between them.
我們發現他們之間沒有關聯
We don't know yet.
我們還不知道是否有關聯
But based on the number of times he's killed
但根據我們對他做案的次數
and the skill of gaining the trust of his victims
如何得到受害者信任的手法
we can assume that he plans his murders and
我們可以推斷出他計劃殺人和
that he's been committing sex crimes for many years.
犯性犯罪已經有好多年了
We think he's somewhere between the ages of 35, 50.
我們認為他的年紀在35到50歲之間
You need to talk to all known sex offenders.
你需要和所有的性罪犯談談了
And compare them to this profile.
然后和這個資料做比較
You should also reinterview all your witnesses
我們還應該重新找那些目擊證人談談
and see if anyone saw a man who might have been dressed as a woman.
看看有誰看上去像穿著像女人的男人
Gracias.
謝謝
We have another body.
我們找到了另一具尸體
Isabel Santiago, 67.
薩貝爾圣地亞哥, 67歲
No sign of forced entry.
沒有闖入的跡象
Stabbed in the chest and genitals.
胸部和生殖器官被刺
Abrasions on her neck.
頸部有擦傷
Beads. From a necklace.
珠子,來自一串項鏈
Obviously ripped off her neck.
很明顯是從她破裂的頸部掉下的
Yeah,but jewelry taken form the body.
是的,珠寶是從尸體上掉下來的
That's the first we've seen from this guy.
這是我們看到這個家伙時,首先看到的東西
So why was this one different?
為什么這個被害者的會有所不同?
For the past 2 years we've had an average of 1 killing every 9 weeks.
在過去的二年里,我們平均每九周有一個被殺
Not 2 in 3 days.
不是2到3天內
That's a pretty extreme escalation.
這是急速上升
He'll kill again soon.
他會馬上再犯的
Who's that over there?
那邊的是誰?
That's the daughter of the victim.
那是被害者的女兒
Maybe she could tell us something about the necklace.
也許她可以告訴我們一些項鏈的事情
Hello, Anna. My name is Elle. I'm sorry about everything.
你好,安娜,我是艾麗,對這的一切我很抱歉
I have some questions for you,if you could answer them.
我想問你一些問題,如果你可以回答一下
Do you think you might be able to answer a few questions right now
你認為你現在可以回答那些問題嗎?
Si. Yes.
是的,可以
Your mother was wearing a necklace,it was taken from her.
你母親戴了一條項鏈,這是從她身上取下來的
Do you know if it had any special significance to her?
知道這個項鏈,對你母親有什么特別含意嗎?
She gave it to me for my birthday.
在我生日的時候她送給我的
She never bought jewelry for herself.
她從不給自己買珠寶的
She asked if she could wear it during the holiday.
她問我可不可以在假期的時候戴一下
So this necklace was yours?
所以這項鏈是你的?
It was my favorite.
這是我最喜歡的
I wore it almost every day.
我幾乎天天都戴它的
Navarro says there's some sort of disturbance at the police station.
納瓦羅說警局有點麻煩
We're gonna go check it out. OK.
我們去看看是怎么一回事,好的
What is going on here Borquez?
這里發生了什么事,Borquez?
What did they do?
他們做了什么?他們做了什么?
They're following the orders of the FBI
執行FBI的指示
bringing in sex criminals.
帶走性罪犯
What did you tell them?
你告訴他們什么了?
We put out there the possibility that he dresses like a woman.
我們判斷出他可能穿著女人的衣服
We told them to look into people convicted of sex crimes.
我們告訴他們穿女生衣服的男人可能是兇手
We didn't mean this.
但我們不是這個意思
Maria, please.
瑪麗亞,不要
What is going on?
到底發生什么事了?
These men were supposed to put the serial killer rumors to rest
這些人本應該讓連環殺人犯的事平息下來
and now they are making us look like a joke.
現在他們讓我們看上去像個笑話
What'd you want people to think of us?
你想讓人們怎么想我們?
It was a misunderstanding.
這是一個誤會
And it won't happen again.
而且這事不會再發生了
It was your idea to bring them here.
帶他們來這里是你的主意
And obviously it was a waste of time.
而且很明顯這是浪費時間
Please...go home.
請...回家去
These police are not stupid men.
這些警察不是白癡
They're frustrated.
他們都很累了
They read articles in newspapers saying that they're ineffective.
他們看到報紙上的文章說他們效率很底
And they want to prove that they are not.
他們想證明他們不是那樣的
They will do this any way they know how.
他們會做一切他們會做的
We told them that the suspect was probably a man dressed as a woman.
我告訴他們嫌疑犯是一個穿女人衣服的男人
We didn't say to round up all the transvestites and bring them in.
我不是說我們帶來那些易裝癖者
Why? Is it possible that this man is a transvestite?
為什么?是不是有可能那個男人也是易裝癖呢?
No, no, no. That's not what we're saying.
不,不,這不是我說的那些
Men dressing like women is a manifestation of sexual preference, it is a lifestyle.
男人穿女人衣服是表示他們的性愛好,這是一種生活方式
It does not imply a psychology of violent behavior.
但不表示他是有爆力的精神病者
We're talking about the killer's past.
我們談的是殺人犯的過去
That's why we were asking for people who'd been accused of sex crimes.
這就是我之前問大家,誰被控告過性侵犯的原因
Are the police looking onto this? How?
警察們都在做這方面的調查了嗎?如何做?
Most rapes here are not even reported.
這里的大多數被強奸者都沒有報警
And the rapists are often people who have power them.
而強奸犯都是那種比被害都有優勢的人
Sometimes family, sometimes even law enforcement.
有時候是一家人,有時候是法律強制執行
I have interviewed many, many women and
我訪問過很多很多女生和...
they do not want to talk.
她們都不想多說
We can help you.
我們可以幫助你
We can teach you interview strategies.
我們可以教你采訪技巧
I specialized in sex crimes and i speak Spanish.
我專長是研究性犯罪案,而且我會說西班牙語
How do we even get to these women?
我們怎么走近這些女人的生活嗎?
We hold a press conference.
我們舉行一個記者會
Let everyone know what we're looking for.
讓所有的人都知道我們在找什么
What about the attorney general? She wants us to leave.
我們的檢查官怎么樣?她想我們離開
Do not worry about her.
不要為她擔心
I convinced her to bring you down here.
我可以說服她讓你來
I can convince her to let you stay.
我可以說服她會讓你呆下來
We will have that press conference.
我會好好開個記者會的
All I have to do is figure out...
我需要做的是找出...
what to say.
說些什么
Be forceful, but respectful.
要有力點,更有尊嚴一點
tell them, "Please, if you have any information at all, we urge you to come forward."
告訴他們,如果你有任何線索請和我們聯系
The one thing we absolutely do know about this kind of criminal
我們知道的唯一一件事,就是這個犯罪分子
is that he does not stop offending until he is stopped.
不會不干,直到他真的想停手為止
The reporters will ask,
記者會問
"why look for a rapist when we're trying to catch a killer?"
“想抓殺人犯的時候為什么要抓強奸犯?”
You don't need to mention the killer.
你不用提到殺人犯
Just tell them that you care about the women in this town,
只要告訴他們你很關心這個女人的安危
and that you are committed to catching the man who hurt them.
而且你要抓到傷害她們的這個兇手
Why are we looking for a rapist?
我們為什么要找強奸犯?
Because we know this man commits sexual homicide,
因為我們知道這個人奸殺別人
we could also assume that he was once a rapist.
我們也知道他曾經是一個強奸犯
It's a lot easier to track a rapist than a killer because you have witnesses.
追察一個強奸犯比追察一個殺人犯來的容易,因為你可以找到目擊證人
You also have the chance to discover something else.
你還有機會可以發現別的一些東西
The reason he began killing.
他開始殺人的原因
Which is the stressor.
就是突破點
As far as we can tell, the first killing was about two years ago.
第一次殺人是在二年前
What happened to the suspect during that time?
在那段時間兇手發生了什么事?
A typical stressor.
一個典型的突破點
Loss of job. Loss of love.
因為丟了工作,失戀了
He may have been released from prison.
他可能剛剛出獄
Whatever it was it made him feel impotent
不管是什么原因,那都讓他覺得自己無能
made him feel frustrated and very angry.
讓他覺得失落并且很生氣
And that's when he started killing.
從那時起他就開始殺人了
You should be talking to victims who reported rapes
你應該和那些報警強奸案的受害者談談
just before that first murder two years ago.
就在兩年前的第一起謀殺案之前
Hopefully the press conference will help bring some of these women forward
希望記者招待會對讓那些婦女自告奮勇前來有幫助
but we also need to head out and talk to some of these people directly.
但是我們仍需要前去和這些人直接談談
You should use all the female police you have.
我們要用你所有的女警官
That'll help put potential victims at ease.
那會有利于使那些潛在的受害者寬心
We don't have any, boss.
老大,我們一個都沒有
You do now.
現在由你做了
OK. See you later.
好吧,待會見
I've been talking to so many women and forgetting how to speak English.
我已經和太多女性說話以至于忘了怎么說英語了
Well,you know,you look Latina.
唔,你知道,你看上去像拉丁裔人
There's a good reason for that. My mother's Cuban.
這是個好原因,我的母親是古巴人
Well, my Cuban friend. We may have something.
哦,我的古巴朋友,我們也許有點東西了
A woman called the police station after she saw the report on television.
一位女性在她看到電視報道后,打電話到警察局
Yeah? She says she has information on the rapist.
是?她說她有關于強奸犯的信息
Excuse me.
對不起
I was told you want to talk to me about the rapist we're looking for.
我被告知你想跟我談談,我們正在找的那個強奸犯的事
Can you help us?
你能幫我們嗎?
Do you care?
你們在乎嗎?
I'm sorry? Do you care?
對不起?你們在乎嗎?
Most of the time nobody around here cares what happens to women.
大多數時間里,沒人關心女人們出了什么事
Nobody does anything about it.
沒人對此采取任何行動
That's why nobody talks to the police.
那就是為什么沒人愿意和警察談
Gimme a second. Ok.
給我點酒。好的
What can the police do
警察能做什么
if when a crime is committed no one comes forward?
當發生一起案子,但是沒人自告奮勇去警察局?
The man who attack me is a stupid dog.
那個襲擊我的男人是個傻瓜
He's a coward.
他是個膽小鬼
He came up from behind and he started to rape me.
他從后面過來要強奸我
But then I turned around and I started hitting him.
但是我轉過身來并且開始打他
I scratched him, I made him bleed.
我用指甲抓他,讓他流了血
And that's when i saw he was wearing a dress.
那個時候我看見他穿了條裙子
A dress.
一條裙子
I couldn't believe it.
我簡直不敢相信
I laughed in his face.
我當面嘲笑了他
A called him a pathetic woman.
我叫他可憐的女人
He was so scared.
他很害怕
He ran away like a little boy.
他像個小男孩一樣逃跑了
When did this happen, Milagros? 2 years ago.
這是什么時候發生的,米拉格羅斯?2年前
If you weren't afraid of this man,why didn't you report him?
如果你不害怕這個男的,為什么你不報案呢?
I told you what good would it do?
我告訴過你事情會被怎樣處理?
She claimed it happened 2 years ago, in august.
她聲稱事情是2年前發生的在八月
The first murder happened in September.
第一起謀殺案發生在九月
So she could've been the last one who was raped
那她不可能是最后一個被強奸的
before whatever stressor made him kill.
在任何緊張性刺激使他開始殺人之前
Or she could've been the stressor.
或者她可能就是刺激源
You say this woman laughed in his face, hit him, called him a woman.
你說這個女的當面嘲笑他,打他,稱他為女人
Could've been enough to make him impotent.
這足夠能讓他覺得自己無能
He tries to rape again and all he can hear is this woman laughing.
他試著再次犯案,但是他能聽到的只有那個女人的嘲笑
Maybe he thought he could rape older women.
也許他覺得他能強奸老婦人
Thought they'd be easier, wouldn't put up a fight, so he tries.
覺得強奸她們容易些,不會發生打斗,所以他試了
But he can't.
但是他又不能
He gets frustrated, he kills her,
他覺得自己很失敗,他就殺了她
and then he finds the release that he was looking for.
然后他就找到了他一直尋找的解脫
So he kills again.
所以他又殺人了
Excuse me. Send them in.
對不起。讓她們進來
You wanted us to come forward?
你們想我們自愿過來?
There are 6 more women who were raped by this man.
還有6位婦女被這個男的強奸了
Now prove to us it will finally do some good.
現在向我們證明這最終會有幫助
Hi. how did you find all these women, Milagros?
嗨。你怎么找到所有這些女性的,米拉格羅斯?
Mr. Navarro. We may not talk to you.
納瓦羅先生,我們也許不跟你說
But we talk to each other.
但是我們彼此交談
But now you must tell us your stories. Every detail.
但是現在你們必須告訴我們你們的故事。每個細節
Because the cycle does not end until this man is stopped.
因為直到這個男的被阻止之前,連環兇殺案都不會結束
You understand? Yes.
你理解嗎?是的
They all have the same story.
她們都有同樣的故事
He goes up to them in the street,
在街上他走向她們
puts a knife against their back,
在她們背后抵著一把刀
blindfolds them, and takes them out to the desert.
把她們眼睛蒙起來并把她們帶到沙漠去
He also kissed their neck while raping them.
他強奸她們的時候還吻她們的脖子
And then, when he's finished, he asks, "how did I do"?
然后,當他結束后,他會問“我干得怎么樣?”
Classic power reassurance behavior.
典型的力量肯定行為
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
Power reassurance rapists lack confidence.
力量肯定型強奸犯缺乏自信
They can't develop normal relationships with women.
他們不能正常發展與女性們的關系
Passive and nonathletic.
被動而且不好斗
He most likely fantasizes that the victims are his girlfriends,
他很可能幻想受害者是他的女朋友
and of the different types of rapists, he's the most likely to be dissuaded if the victim
并且在各種類型的強奸犯中,他是最有可能被勸阻的如果受害者
screams or struggles in any way.
以任何方式尖叫或者掙扎
Is that it?
就那樣嗎?
All the characteristics of the powerassurance rapist?
這是力量肯定型強奸犯所有的特征了嗎?
Uh, there's actually one more.
唔,實際上還有一個
Excuse me.
對不起
I've been going over the forms filled out by the women.
我仔細研究了下這些女士填寫的表格
4 of them work in the same factory.
她們中4個人在同一家工廠工作
He most likely lives and works near the victim.
他住的或者工作的地方很可能就在受害者附近
I have owned this plant for 9 years.
我擁有這個工廠已經9年了
And I do not allow the men I hire to abuse the women.
而且我不允許我雇用的男的辱罵女性
I'm sorry, but i do not believe this man works here.
我很抱歉,但是我真的不相信這個男的在我這工作
Miss, the man we're looking for wouldn't be openly abusive.
小姐,我們找的那個男的不會公然辱罵女性的
He might just like following women around and peeking into women's bathrooms,
他可能只是喜歡跟著女性后面走,再就是偷看一下女浴室
that sort of thing.
那一類的事情
He would be shy with women,specially you.
他在女性面前很害羞,特別是你面前
You intimidate him, he probably couldn't look you in the eye.
你嚇他的時候,他也許不敢直視你的眼睛
The only way i could be a woman and run this plant
我唯一能作為一個女人,來管理這家工廠的方法
is to make sure every man feels that way.
就是確保每個男人都有那樣的感覺
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
How many men work here? Over 50.
有多少男的在這里工作?超過50個
We need to look through all your employee records.
我們需要審核你所有員工的紀錄
So far I found more than 3 dozen men
到目前為止我發現超過36個人
fit the target profile between the ages of 35 and 50.
符合我們作設定的35到50歲的描述
This owner wasn't kidding.
這個老板沒有開玩笑
Almost all of these guys had a citation for lewd behavior against the women here.
幾乎這里所有的人都有,因為對這里的女性有下流的行為得到警告
They'd be warned once,
他們會先被警告一次
and then they'd be fired if it happened again.
如果再發生就會被開除
I wouldn't mess with her.
是我就不會為她工作的
Afraid of a woman, hutch? Shoot, I'd be afraid of her.
害怕女性,霍奇?切,我才不會害怕她呢
Only one of these men showed up on police records, with a sex crime.
這里面只有一個男的出現在警察的紀錄里是性犯罪
He beat up a prostitute when she refused to get rough.
當一個妓女拒絕他的時候他痛打了她
Not out guy. He'd be scared,he wouldn't have the confidence to stand up to a refusal.
不是這個家伙,他應該膽子很小,他沒有足夠的信心經得起拒絕
But this is crazy.
但是這個太瘋狂了
There's way too many men here to interview and not enough time.
在這有那么多的男的需要面試,但我們又沒有足夠的時間
OK, we need to narrow down the profile. What would make our guy stand out?
好吧,我們需要描述得更精確些,我們的罪犯有什么突出的特點呢?
From you told me, he completely lacks machismo.
從你們告訴我的,他完全缺乏男子氣概
He has none of the confidence of a typical man in Mexico.
他沒有典型的墨西哥男人的那種自信
Even with a knife in his hand.
即使他手上有把刀的時候
What was it that he said to the women after raping them?
他在強奸了那些婦女后說了什么?
"How did i do?"
“我干得怎么樣?”
Any guy with confidence doesn't need to ask if he's doing a good job.
任何有自信的家伙都不需要問他是不是干得不錯
He assumes it.
他覺得他干的不錯
In bed and at work.
在床上或在工作中
Come on.
快點
Mrs. Ramirez? Wait.
拉米雷斯太太?等一下
This guy desperately wants to impress you.
這個人拼命地想給你留下印象
No matter how small the job,
無論是多么微不足道的工作
he always wants your approval
他總是希望得到你的贊揚
he may constantly ask, "how did I do"?
他可能總是不停地問,“我干得怎么樣?”
How did I do? How did I do?
我干得怎么樣?我干得怎么樣?
Pablo Vargas. He's been on vacation since 4 days ago.
巴勃羅瓦加斯,4天前他去度假了
The day of lupe trejo's killing.
盧皮特喬被殺的那天
What does he do here?
他在這做什么工作?
He's the floor manager of sector 16, women's plus sizes.
他是第16部門的現場主管,生產女性加大碼的衣服
We're gonna need his address and any other information you can give us, thank you.
我們要他的地址和一切你可以給我們的,他的信息,謝謝
Hello, anybody home? Hello?
嗨,有人在家嗎?嗨?
There's a TV on, someone's inside. Ready.
電視開著,有人在里面。準備
Hello? Hello?
嗨?嗨?
Are you all right?
你還好嗎?
Can you hear me?
你能聽見我說話嗎?
Hotch! Who's the lady
霍奇!這位婦人是誰
Souvenirs for his mother?
他母親的紀念品?
Anna's necklace.
安娜的項鏈
Elle, look at this.
艾麗,看看這個
His rape victims.
他的強奸受害者
We have a name but...how do you find him?
我們有他的名字但...怎么找到他呢?
We always ask "why this victim, why the next victim?"
我們總是問“為什么是這個受害者,為什么是下個受害者?”
Serial killers plan their killings,
連環殺手計劃他們的兇殺案
and if we can figure out how he targets his victims,
如果我們能夠找出他如何鎖定他的受害者
we can get ahead of him.
我們就能事先知道他要干什么
Borquez, what is this?
Borquez,這是什么?
I charted all the names of all the rape victims who came in,
我把所有來這的強奸案受害者的名字制成了一張表
like they instructed us.
像他們教我們的那樣
That name, "Torres."
那個名字,“Torres”
There was a murder victim with that name.
是一位謀殺案受害者的名字
There are 100s of torreses in this town.
這個鎮上有100多個叫Torreses的
Let me see the statements.
讓我看看報告
What is it? It's maiden names.
什么?它是少女的名字
The murder victims. And the rape victims.
這個兇案受害者和這個兇案受害者
The names are the same.
名字是一樣的
He's killing the mothers of the women he raped.
他殺了他強奸的女的的母親
And he's doing it in the same order.
而且他是以同樣的順序干的
The daughters of the last 2 murder victims, Trejo and Santiago,never came forward.
最近2起兇案的受害者的女兒,特喬和圣地亞哥從來沒來過
If we can assume they were raped, then
如果我們假設她們被強奸了,那么
according to the board the next rape victim in the line was
根據板上的順序,下個強奸案受害者就是
Milagros Villanueva. His last.
塞隆維拉紐瓦,他的最后一個
He's gonna kill her mother.
他要殺她的母親
Morgan?
摩根?
What's up? You're all right? Yeah.
怎么了?你還好嗎?是的
You're good? Behind you.
你還好對嗎?在你后面
Elle. Over here!
艾麗,在這!
Got me? Yeah. Got you.
掩護我?好,我掩護你了
He pretended to be a woman.
他裝成一個女人
Now he doesn't have to pretend.
現在他不必假裝了
Will they be charged?
她們會被指控嗎?
Charged? Why?
指控?為什么?
They were only defending their homes.
她們只是保衛自己的家而已
La casa no se reclina sobre la tierra,
La casa no se reclina sobre la tierra,
sino sobre una mujer.
sino sobre una mujer
Exactly. Good job agent Gideon.
正確。干得好,高登探員
Let's go.
我們走吧
What did you say in there?
你在那說了什么?
Just an old Mexican proverb.
只是句古老的墨西哥諺語
Please do not hesitate to call next time you're in town.
請下一次你再來的時候給我打電話
Thank you.
謝謝
I'm thinking of starting a B.A.U. In my district.
我考慮在我的管區開始成立B.A.U.了
Takes a lot of training.
多加訓練
Thank you. You're welcome. Thanks.
謝謝。不用謝。謝了
Mexican proverb, "the house does not rest on the ground, but upon a woman."
墨西哥諺語“家不是建立在土地上,而是建立在女性上”