Diane Arbus once said: "a photograph is a secret about a secret.
戴安阿勃絲曾說過,照片是關于奧秘的奧秘
the more it tells you, the less you know."
它告訴你越多,你能知道的就越少
Spencer! Spencer Reid! dude! look at you!
斯潘塞!斯潘塞瑞德!伙計,看看你啊
you look just the same. ha ha!
你還那樣,哈哈
look at you, dude. nothing's changed.
看看你,伙計,你一點都沒變
spencer was the only 12yearold in our graduating class.
斯潘塞是我們班唯一一個12歲就畢業的
just the same. thanks.
你還是那樣,謝謝
this is special agent jason gideon. this is parker dunley.
這是詹森高登特工,這是帕克頓利
we went to high school together, as you can probably gather.
要知道,我們一起去學校的時候,你才是那個最拉風的
how you doing? hey. it's a beautiful gallery.
你好,嘿,很漂亮的畫廊
thank you. thank you.
謝謝,謝謝
jason's a big contemporary art enthusiast.
詹森是個狂熱的當代藝術愛好者
well, we're exhibiting 4 upandcoming artists in this show
正好,我們展出的正是4位,相當有前途的藝術家的作品
everything's for sale,
所有的作品都出售
and i can definitely swing a nice discount for a friend.
當然,我肯定會,給老朋友打個折扣
lila. hey. guys, come on.
萊拉,嘿?;镉媯?,過來
do I look 12 years old to you? 14.
在你看來,我只有12歲嗎?14歲
spencer, I'd like you to meet a real movie star.
斯潘塞過來會會真正的電影明星
movie star? please.
電影明星?別這么說
she has a supporting role on a television series about beach volleyball.
她只不過是一部關于沙灘排球的電視劇中的小配角
totally bluecollar.
完全是個跑龍套的
I'm lila. hi. I'm, uh, I'm doctor spencer reid.
我是萊拉。嗨,嗯,我是斯潘塞瑞德博士
uh, I'm Spencer.
嗯,我叫斯潘塞
you don't have to... call me doctor. I won't.
你不必叫我博士。我不會的
excuse me. hey! you...I told you! no photos in the gallery! out!
失陪,嘿,你,我已經告訴過你了。不能在畫廊里拍照,出去
and who are you?
那你又是誰啊?
I'm Jason Gideon. I'm a friend of Reid
我叫詹森高登,瑞德的朋友
Have you seen my work? No. Thanks.
你看過我的作品了沒?沒有。謝謝
So, you're not from around here, are you?
那么你不是本地人,是吧?
Me? No. No. I'm, uh...
我啊?不,不,我,嗯...
we're running a training service about profiling
我們是來為洛衫機警方
for the los angeles police department. profiling?
進行罪犯側寫培訓的,罪犯側寫?
yeah, I'm with the behavioral analysis unit of the FBI.
是的,我在FBI的行為分析部工作
we psychoanalyze crime scenes in order to gain a better understanding
我們利用心理分析法對犯罪現場進行分析,以便對犯罪嫌疑人
of the criminal who might have committed the crime.
有個比較深入的了解
Psychoanalyze, huh?
心理分析法,呃?
Are you doing that to me right now?
那你現在也在對我,進行心理分析嗎?
What? No. I'm not psychoanalyzing you.
什么?不。我可沒有對你進行心理分析
Spencer, I'm kidding.
斯潘塞我是開玩笑的
one of my earliest works. totally boring.
這是我的,早期作品之一,簡直無聊
oh, I don't think so. nothing's just a picture.
噢,我可不這么認為。只不過是副照片
if viewed correctly whatever that means
不管那副照片有什么意思,如果能以恰當的方式去觀賞
one can see world views, obsessions,
都可以了解到作者的世界觀,妄想
manifestations of the subconscious.
以及潛意識的表現形式
if I weren't a lesbian, I'd jump your bones.
如果我不是同性戀,我肯定讓你消魂
I've always had this thing for middleaged men.
我以前都只跟中年男人上床的
you have these piercing, discerning eyes
你那雙敏銳的眼睛
which remind me of my father who was a shrink.
讓我想起了我父親,他是個神經科醫生
and I'm like, god, I am so hot.
我好像,天哪,我好像渾身發燙
Pinky, some guy from artnews wants to talk to you.
Pinky,有個從Artnews來的家伙想跟你談談
don't go away.
別走開
does it make you feel anything? like what?
有沒有什么感覺?什么感覺?
I can't tell you how to feel.
我可沒本事,告訴你怎么去感覺
right now, I feel pretty good. we're leaving.
現在,我感覺特好,我們得走了
we're still looking at the exhibit. now. now. now.
我們還在欣賞作品呢,馬上走,馬上,馬上
yeah, i guess we're leaving.
嗯,我想我們要走了
Reid, now. nice to meet you. on the way. bye, Spencer.
瑞德,那么,很高興,差不多認識你了,再見,斯潘塞
sorry.
抱歉
today, we thought we'd focus on what is probably
今天我們將主要講講
the most important component of profiling,
罪犯側寫當中最重要的部分
or for that matter, any investigative technique: victimology.
或者說是關于罪犯側寫的調查技巧,被害者研究
the word victim stems from the latin word victima which means "sacrifice."
victim它的意思是犧牲
no, I can't go to the gym.
不,我不要去做健身
I'm waiting for my shooting script.
我在等我的拍攝手稿
I think it just came.
我想是送來了
uh, yeah. ok. I'll see you at the gym, babe, bye.
嗯,是的,好的,我們在健身房見,寶貝,再見
victims of violent crimes are brutalized by a subject
暴力犯罪的受害者都是被某個神經病突變殺手給殘酷殺害的
who takes upon him or her self
這種神經病突變殺手自己開始
to decide life and death er a fellow human being.
去決定其他人的生死
hi, are you gonna give it to me? aah!
嗨,那個是給我的吧?啊
there are around 16 million people in the los angeles metropolitan area.
洛衫機市區有一千六百萬人口
every time a person is killed, robbed, or raped,
每次有人被害,被搶劫,或是被強奸的時候
the most important question you will ask yourself is why?
你們要問自己的最重要的問題就是為什么?
why did your unsub choose this victim at this time.
為什么兇手要選擇在這個時候下手
hello? Natalie?
喂,納塔麗
is there anything done which provoked the criminal to act?
到底是什么事情激怒了罪犯去犯案
or was the target available or weak,
或者罪犯是有目的的挑選目標,還是隨意挑選目標
a causality of circumstance?
這些情況之間,有沒有因果關系?
Natalie? Natalie. oh, my god!
納塔麗?納塔麗,噢,天哪。
oh, my god! no! Natalie! no!
噢,天哪,不!Natalie!不
oh, my god!
噢,我的天哪
I didn't invite the FBI here to let them make their own way around town.
我可不想請FBI來這兒牽著我的鼻子走
we really appreciate it.
真的非常感謝
hey, I can't thank you guys enough for conducting the seminar.
嘿,對于這次的培訓,我都不知道怎么感謝你們才好
well, don't hesitate to call if there's anything we can help with
那么,如果有什么我們能幫忙的,就馬上打電話給我們
Kim here. great.
我是金。好的
yeah, I'll be there as soon as I drop the FBI agents at l.a.x.
好的,我把FBI送到l.a.x.就馬上過來
everything all right?
沒什么問題吧
double murder at a hollywood bungalow. a celebrity.
雙尸命案,就發生在一間Hollywood Bungalow里。受害者是名人
young movie star Natalie Ryan and her fianc?
一個叫納塔麗瑞安的年輕影星,和她的未婚夫
apparently shot to death.
很顯然是被槍殺的
it's gonna be a major pain in the ass.
這案子他媽又要老子的命了
you guys care to take a quick look
在我送你們去機場前
before I drive you to the aport?
你們愿意去現場看看嗎
it's on the way. absolutely.
就在去機場的路上。當然
no sign of forced entry.
沒有強行闖入的跡象
same weapon.
兇器相同
the girl was shot execution style. once in the head.
女死者是以被執行死刑的方式被射殺的。一槍命中頭部致死
the male 3 times in the torso.
男死者卻是軀干中了3槍
so you have 2 different m.o.s.
那么是有2種不同的犯罪手法
we have an image on the video surveillance camera.
我們在監視錄象上找到了些圖象
looks like a messenger of some kind wearing a motorcycle helmet.
看起來像是個郵遞員,戴著摩托車頭盔
he's unidentifiable.
無法確認身份
there's no sign of struggle
從門口到沙發這里
between the girl and the unsub from the door to the couch.
都沒有發現女死者與兇手之間進行過搏斗的痕跡
he most likely forced her at gunpoint.
兇手很可能是拿槍威脅她的
he told her to trust him.
然后告訴女死者要相信他
"do what I say. I won't hurt you."
照我說的做,我就不會傷害你
fatal mistake.
致命的錯誤
mmhmm. he asked her to sit on the couch and then shot her in the head.
嗯,嗯,兇手叫她坐在沙發上,再拿槍射了她的頭部
the fianc? wasn't expected.
那未婚夫呢?應該是計劃之外的
his killing's messier.
這次謀殺是相當草率的
it's less controlled. it's less organized.
欠考慮,也欠組織
what do you think?
你怎么想
I've had a couple other cases recently.
最近,我還接手了另外案子
past few months. same type of weapon, 22 caliber handgun.
就發生在近幾個月內。全都是同樣的兇器,點22口徑的手槍
both shot in the head.
兩位受害者都是被射中頭部
e first was an established film producer, wally melman.
第一位受害者沃利梅爾曼,是一名知名的制片人
and the second was chloe harris, another young actress...
第二名受害人克羅伊哈里斯,也是名年輕女演員
but not as well known as Natalie here.
不過沒有納塔麗那么出名
any forensic evidence?
有沒有找到任何法醫物證
no. and the guys have been going through this place all morning
沒有,這些伙計們已經在這里搜查了一上午了
and haven't come up with anything.
還沒有發現任何東西
so he clearly knows how to cover his tracks.
那么,他很會掩蓋自己的蹤跡
like a professional hit man? maybe.
像是個職業殺手干的?有可能
Gideon, there are people actually taking photographs of us from the next yard.
高登,有人在隔壁院子里拍我們
welcome to l.a.
歡迎來洛杉機
.22's are small but efficient.
點22體積小,但威力大
they bounce around inside a person like a pinball.
射入人體內后,會像彈球一樣四處彈跳
preferred weapon of the mafia.
是黑手黨的首選武器
you know, there's no obvious sexual component to these crimes
并沒有發現明顯的性侵犯跡象
which is usually the case with serial murders.
而連環兇殺案中,通常都應該有的
so are are thinking this is a serial killer?
那么,你們認為這是個連環殺手
well, it's certainly a series of murders.
嗯,絕對是一系列的兇殺案
we don't know enough yet to call them serial.
但我們還不能肯定是連環兇殺案
would you consider hanging out in l.a. a little while,
你們能考慮在洛衫機多逗留一段時間嗎?
let me leaon your exptise
在我們真正領會到這次培訓所學的內容之前
until we do figure out what we've got?
讓我見識一下你們的專業分析
yeah. just cancelled our flights.
沒問題,退掉機票就行了
we'll have the rest of our team out here asap.
我們會讓其他隊員也盡快趕來的
first 2 victims: wally melman and chloe harris.
前兩名受害者沃利梅爾曼和克羅伊哈里斯
both killed in public places.
都在公共場所遇害
chloe was lled while walking her dog on the beach in santa monica
克羅遇害的時候,正在圣莫尼卡的海灘上溜狗
which she did every morning.
那是她每天必做的事情
and wally was killed outside of a massage parlor.
沃利則是在卡爾弗城的按摩中心外面遇害的
in culver city.
他是每個星期二都會去那兒
which he went to every tuesday.
如果兇手知道他們的行程安排的話
well, if he knows their schedules,
說明他很可能已經跟蹤受害者一段時間了
maybe that means he follows his victims for a while.
而且一名目擊證人都沒有
and not a single witness.
由此,我們可以看出無論在什么地方
so we know this unsub can blend in.
兇手都能混入人群當中
regardless of the location, he has the ability to hide in plain sht.
他有本事在眾目睽睽之下隱藏起來
he's meticulous.
他一直都很小心
the media's calling Natalie Ryan's murder
媒體稱納塔麗瑞安謀殺案
the biggest celebrity homicide since sharon tate.
繼莎朗塔特之后最轟動的名人謀殺案
what does that mean for us?
那對我們意味著什么
that everybody will be watching
意味著所有的人都在關注此案
this guy is an assassin?
那家伙是個暗殺者嗎?
when you look at the victimolgy, there's no obvious links.
從受害人角度來看的話,他們之間沒有明顯的聯系
all the kills are clean
所有的案子都做的很干凈
except in the instance of the last victim, Jeremy Collins.
只有最后一名受害者杰瑞米柯林斯的情況例外
there's absolutely no evidence le at the crime scene.
兇手沒有在現場遺留下任何證據
there's no DNA,
沒有發現DNA
no manifestation of psychosexual release,
沒有發泄性欲的跡象
and there's no detectable signature of any kind.
完全無跡可尋
remember, our profiles are formulated
記住,在進行罪犯側寫的時候
not just by what's present at the scene, but also what's absent.
不僅得明確犯罪現場有什么,而且也要明確少了什么
from all the evidence that we've gathered,
從所搜集到的證據來看
we believe that yore looking for a type 4 assassin.type 4?
我們認為你要找的是第四類暗殺者,第四類?
type one's are political assassins, like John Wilkes Booth.
第一類是政治暗殺者,如約翰威爾克斯布斯
type 2's are egocentrics looking for simple recognition
第二類是自我中心者,只是為了尋求簡單的社會認同
type 3's are psychopaths,
第三類是精神病患者
coldblooded killers who leave far messier scenes.
絕對是冷血殺手,不過其犯罪現場都凌亂不堪
and type 4, our unsub,
第四類就是不明身份者
suffers from a major mental disorder
有嚴重的心理障礙
and is frequently delusional.
經常處于精神錯亂狀態
the closer we come to figuring out that delusion,
越早斷定他妄想的內容
the closer we'll get to finding the unsub.
就能越快找出這個不明身份者
what's he going to be doing until we do?
在我們找到他之前,他會怎么樣?
finding other victims.
尋找其他目標
excuse me. hi. is there a detective Kim here? right here.
打攪一下。嗨,金探長在嗎?在這兒
you're heading the investigation into Natalie Ryan murder? yes. um...
你是不是負責調查納塔麗瑞安的謀殺案?是的,嗯
I have a client. she's, uh...
我有名客戶,她,呃...
is there another place we can be private?
可以另外找個地方單獨談談嗎?
we're all working this murder. well, um...
我們正在研究這個案子。好吧,呃
she received a note, my client did, and she freaked out.
她收到一張便條,我是說我的客戶,她非常害怕
I told her not to worry about it.
我告訴她不要擔心,
where is the note? where's your client?
便條在哪兒?你的客戶又在哪兒?
she's waiting in the other room.
她在另一個房間里
Reid, let's go.
瑞德,走吧
Lila. hi.
萊拉,嗨
how well did you know Natalie Ryan?
你跟納塔麗瑞安的交情怎么樣?
we spoke when we saw each other in public,
我們也就在公共場合碰到打個招呼
but we were never friends.
我們根本算不上朋友
how about Wally Melman? what? Wally Melman
那沃利梅爾曼呢?誰?沃利梅爾曼
he's a producer who was killed a couple months ago.
是個制片人,幾個月前被殺害了
the paper said that was a robbery
報紙上說那次是搶劫而已
the paper was wrong.
報紙上的報道失實
did you know him?
你認識他嗎
we met a few times about a project, but...I didn't get the part.
我們為了一個劇見過幾次,但是我并沒有得到任何角色
they went a different way. which way?
因為他們轉變了風格。是怎樣的?
he cast, um, another act.
他用了,嗯,用了另一個演員
oh, my god. what is it?
噢,天哪,怎么了?
he cast Natalie Ryan. "you owe me."
他就是用了納塔麗瑞安。你欠我的
I guess that's one way to ice out the competition.
我想殺了她可是贏得這場競爭的好辦法
don't look at me.
別看著我啊
I broughher to the police station.
可是我帶她來警察局的
have you ever had a sense that someone is watching you, following you?
你有沒有感覺到有人在觀察你,跟蹤你呢?
from the moment I get to work,
我一到工作拍攝現場
i have hair and makeup and wardrobe people,
就開始做頭發,化妝,周圍都是服裝組的人
producers, writers, my agent, my manager, publicist.
制作人,編劇,還有我的,代理商,經紀人以及宣傳人員
not to mention the photographers.
更不用說是攝影師啦
it's part of the life.
這是生活的一部分
anything seem out of the ordinary?
在你的規律或者半規律日常生活中
happens on a regular basis or semiregular basis?
有沒有發生什么不同尋常的事情呢?
what do you mean?
什么意思?
repetitive phone calls with hang ups.
像不斷打來但一接就掛斷的電話
gifts left anonymously.
或是不知何人送來的禮物
I receive flowers on the seventh of each month.
我每個月7號都會收到鮮花
they just appear in my trailer.
就擺在我的車里
never a note. just a plain glass bowl.
沒有卡片,只有一個玻璃碗
red anemones. my favorite.
紅色銀蓮花。是我的最愛
and u don't want to know who they're from?
那你就不想知道是誰送的嗎
celebrities get anonymous gifts all the time.
明星總是會收到這種匿名的禮物
she has fans, you know.
要知道,她也是有影迷的
you remember meeting anyone on the seventh day of the month?
你還記不記得,這個月7號有沒有碰到什么人?
or in july, the seventh month of the year? no.
或者是在7月份,一年的第七個月碰到誰?沒有
Wally Melman was a producer
沃利梅爾曼是個制片人
who considered hiring you, but didn't.
他考慮過要雇傭你,卻沒有做到
and Natae was a rival.
而Natae就是你的競爭對手
and Chloe Harris? she looks a lot like you, don't you think?
那克羅伊哈里斯呢?她跟你長的滿像的。你不覺得嗎?
who? a potential rival. she was murdered, too.
誰?一個潛在的競爭對手,她也被謀殺了
so all these...people are being killed because of me?
那么,所有這些人都是因為我才被殺害的?
it's possible.
有可能
I'm sorry...I can't. I have to go.
很抱歉。我,我得先走了
Lila! Lila. Lila
萊拉!萊拉!萊拉!
what's happening, Spencer?
怎么回事啊,斯潘塞?
it's still rather speculative,
現在還只是推測而已
but it appears there's a delusional assassin
但是看起來確實有一名患有妄想癥的暗殺者
who's killing people to help further your career.
他在殺害那些對你事業有所阻礙的人
it probably started as a stalker.
很有可能是個跟蹤你的影迷干的
an erotomanic stalker.
一個患有情愛妄想癥的影迷
there's a psychopathology of the evolution of these types of stalkers.
這些跟蹤者都是由于精神病變造成的
and the fact that he's contacting you indicates that
他會跟你取得聯系暗示著
he believes you owe him something.
他認為你欠了他些什么
this model frequently concludes itself to one of 2 possibilities:
這種模式最終只會用以下兩種方式結束
either thetalker will kill himself,
要么就是那個跟蹤者自殺
or he'll kill the object of his affection.
要么就是殺掉他喜愛的對象
with this unsub, we're looking at a compound profile:
對于這名身份不名的兇手,我們得做一份復合的罪犯側寫
a type 4 delusional assassin
一名患有妄想癥的第四類暗殺者
with an erotomanic fixation on the actress Lila Archer.
在情愛方面固戀著萊拉阿徹
erotomanics are a form of stalker
變態跟蹤者通常都處于情愛妄想的狀態
who posses the delusional belief that another person,
他們通常都會產生
usually of a higher social status, is in love with them.
與某個社會地位較高的人
in the unid states, at any given time,
相愛的錯覺,無論何時
there are over 200,000 people being stalked.
美國都有20萬人被跟蹤著
our unsub is having a fantasy love affair with Lila Archer
兇手幻想著正在與萊拉阿徹戀愛
the way John Hinkley did with Jodie Foster.
就像約翰欣克利對朱迪福斯特那樣
Ms. Archer was not aware of her stalker until yesterday. Archer
小姐直到昨天才意識到有人跟蹤她
he wasn't trying to impress her.
看來他并不是想引起她的注意
he was more like an unwanted, very violent guardian angel.
他更像是個無所求的,但非常暴力的守護神
when the stalk feels as if they've been in some way betrayed by their love object,
當跟蹤者覺得他們所愛的對象在某方面背叛了他們
this often leads to violence against the target.
這就常常會導致暴力犯罪
in the case of John Robert Bardo when actress Rebecca Schaeffer
在約翰羅伯特巴多的案子里,女演員麗貝卡沙弗爾
took a role where she had to have a sexual relationship with another character,
扮演的角色得跟另一個演員發生性關系
it was enough to force him to snap and seek her out to kill her.
這一狀況就迫使他突然爆發,他把她找出來,并殺害了她,
though stalkers can be either male or female,
盡管跟蹤者可能是男性,也可能是女性
it's most likely we're looking for a single male,
但我們要找的那個人應該是一名單身男性
a loner, in his late twenties to early forties,
他不合群,大約25歲到40歲左右
very intelligent, with ample time to follow his victim and study her habits.
非常聰明,而且有足夠的時間跟蹤受害者,并且研究其生活習慣
as of yet, the unsub has not directed any violence towards Ms. Archer.
到現在為止,兇手還沒有決定要對阿徹小姐采取任何暴力行動
but he has shifted his focus from those around her to her directly.
但是,他已經將注意力從她周圍的人身上轉移到了她本人身上
is doesn't preclude the fact that anyone who has the vaguest association with ms. archer
也不能排除,某個與阿徹小姐有曖昧關系的人
is a potential target.
才是他潛在的攻擊目標
I love you. you're my favorite client.
我愛你,你是我最愛的客戶
No. I haven't asked you anything yet.
不。我還什么都沒說呢
I'm not stopping my life.
我不能讓我的生活停滯
you can stay with me. no.
你可以跟我待在一起,不
a hotel? just until the police say you're safe?
住酒店好嗎?只要待到警察認為你已經安全了,好嗎?
Michael you know I worry.
邁克爾,你知道我很擔心你
Goodbye, Michael. Ok. call me...lots. kisses.
再見,邁克爾,好吧,多給我打電話,親一個
hello. goodbye. I'm leaving.
哈羅,再見。我走了
hey, Mags. he's an odd guy.
嘿,Mags,他是個怪人
yeah, but who isn't a little odd out here?
是啊,不過到這里來的人,有誰不是有點怪怪的啊
Well, that's for sure. Look, we're ready to rehearse scene 43 and...
是的,那倒是真的,聽著,準備開始排演第43場
this was taped to your trailer door. thanks, Hon.
這是在夾在你車門上的,謝謝了,霍奇
I'm intrigued by this particular version of the verb "to be."
我好奇于他使用的BE動詞的特殊形式
past participle. steady state of being. preceding adverb.
過去分詞表存在的恒穩定狀態,而且還在前面使用了副詞
"always." in english?
總是, 我們在討論英語?
that is english, actually. we're discussing the verb tenses reid.
確實是英語。我們正在討論動詞的時態,瑞德
our stalker sounds like someone she knows.
跟蹤者應該是某個她認識的人
based on the tense of the verb.
根據動詞的時態推斷出來的
maybe it's time to get her off the street.
或者到了對她下手的時候了
there's been no physical threat to her.
到現在都還沒有出現人身威脅
she might be safe just staying put as opposed to anywhere else.
如果讓她待在某地不到處亂跑的話,她可能也不會有生命危險
I'm standing right here, guys.
我就在這里,伙計們
If we did remove you, we'd have to take you to an undisclosed location
如果我們真的轉移你的話,就得帶你去個秘密地點
I'm sure your stalker knows where you live.
我很肯定跟蹤者知道你的住所
I'm not having the whole show close down.
我不能讓整個劇都停掉啊
I only need one more scene to shoot.
我只剩下一場就完成了
look, last night I decided I wasn't gonna be afraid of this lunatic.
聽著,昨晚我下定決心,不要懼怕那個瘋子
Am I safe here?
我在這里安全嗎
the set's cleared of everyone except essential personnel,
已經趕走了所有的閑雜人等,現在這里只有劇組人員
and we have increased security at the gate.
我們也會加強大門口的保安力量
Lila, they're ready for you.
萊拉他們都在等你
I'm staying at work, gentlemen.
先生們,我會暫住在拍攝現場的
well, she's one tough girl. yeah.
嗯,她真是個堅強的女孩。是的
I didn't want to say anything in front of her,
有的話我不想當著她的面說
but his anger about her going to the police
不過她找警察求助,讓他怒火中燒
suggests he might alter his agenda.
這很可能會讓他改變計劃
typical for a stalker.
典型的跟蹤者心理
she didn't go alone to the police.
她可不是一個人去的警察局
her manager took her. you and reid stay here. keep an eye on her.
經紀人帶她去的,你和瑞德留下來看著她
I'll hang back, too. where you going?
我也留下來,你去哪兒呢?
to talk to her manager.
去跟她的經紀人談談
Ahem. sorry if I was, um, insensitive last night.
啊咳。很抱歉,如果我,嗯,昨晚表現得麻木不仁的話
you were only doing your job, right?
那是你的工作,不是嗎?
yeah. then there's no need to apologize.
是啊。那么就沒有必要跟我道歉了
eww. you don't mind sharing with me, do ya? no.
嗯。你不介意讓我喝點,對吧?不會
you don't mind sharing with me, do ya?
你不介意給我喝點,對吧?
shut up. go get 'em, lover.
閉嘴,快去,跟上,情圣
hello? Mr. Ryer? Michael...
哈羅?Ryer先生,在嗎?邁克爾
until now, every victim's a person
到現在為止,每一名受害者都是
who can be perceived as a threat to Ms. Archer.
對阿徹小姐可能構成威脅的人
yeah, but Michael was a friend.
是的,但是邁克爾卻是她的朋友
but he was a threat to the stalker
但對于跟蹤者來說,他是個威脅
get Lila to a safe house.
帶萊拉到安全屋去
she's still working.
可她還在拍戲呢
did you meet up with her manager?
你們見到她的經紀人了嗎
Reid, take her home, have her pack some things.
瑞德帶她回家收拾一下
what's going on?
怎么回事
we were too late.
我們來遲了
she's gonna beevastated.
她會崩潰的
I know. JJ's keeping it out of the press for now.
我知道,JJ會盡力不讓媒體介入的
let's not tell her yet.
我們也暫時不要告訴她
not tell her?
不告訴她
no, not yet. we need her to cooperate with us...
不要,還不是時候。我們需要她的配合
in order to protect her.
這樣才能保護她
I'll talk to you later.
我晚點再跟你談
you gonna take her of the street?
你要把她藏起來
I'm gonna completely deny him access.
我要保證他完全無法接近她
won't even give him a glimpse of her.
甚至看都不能讓他看一眼
hopefully, that'll bring him out of the woodwork.
也能用這個辦法把他引出來
yeah. no, we're pulling up right now.
是的,不,我們停下來了
uhhuh. there's a marked car out front.
嗯,嗯,門口有一輛警車
yeah. got it. I'll check it out.
是的。知道了,我會去查清楚的
is everything ok?
沒事吧
I just need to run through some security measures with you.
我只是想跟你講講安全措施
gideon, you better take a look at these.
高登你最好看看這個
Morgan, it's Elle. yeah.
摩根,我是艾麗。嗯
we found a manila envelope on Michael Ryer's desk.
我們在邁克爾韋的桌上找到一個來自馬尼拉的信封
it's full of photos. ok.
里面裝滿了照片。嗯
well, they're candid shots of Lila Archer nude.
嗯,全都是萊拉阿徹的裸照
I'm guessing he was probably paying someone off
我想他很可能是拿錢收買某人
to keep them out of the press.
不要將照片泄漏給媒體
do we know who?
我們知道是誰嗎
um, the name on the envelope was Joe Martinez.
信封上的名字是喬馬丁內茲
the paparazzo? you know him?
那個知名攝影記者?你認識他?
yeah, I dealt with him a lot.
是的,我經常跟他打交道
Elle, we're on it.
艾麗,我們現在去查
wow. I like your house.
哇哦,我喜歡你的房子
I rent it.
我租的
nice. you should also probably change all your phone numbers.
很好,你應該把你所有的電話號碼都換掉
I'm unlisted.
我沒有登記號碼在黃頁上
anytime you call an 800 number or an 888 number,
任何你撥打800或者888電話時
your phone number's put into a databank
你的電話號碼都會被存入數據庫
that's been sold to telemarketers.
而這個數據庫很可能會被電信商買走
if someone gets your cell phone number,
如果有人得到了你的手機號碼
they can go on line and research all your records.
他們就可以上網查到你所有的通話記錄
hanging out with you can be really depressing.
跟你出去約會肯定會很無聊
uh, you should also probably carry
嗯,都應該隨身攜帶
a piece of paper and a pen with you wherever you go
一張紙和一只筆,無論你去哪兒
in case you see any suspicious license plates that often reappear.
萬一你又在看到了重復出現的車牌號碼
photographic collage.
相片拼圖
I like it because it's like life, you know?
我喜歡這個是因為它很像生活,你明白嗎?
you know, like obscure, difficult.
像生活一樣朦朧,艱難
you should also get a dog.
你還應該養只狗
uh, like a guard dog of some sort. allergic.
呃,像警犬一類的。我過敏
um, earl grey or chamomile?
嗯,葛雷伯爵還是甘菊?
what? what? would you like some tea?
什么?什么?你要喝茶嗎?
yes, yes, sure.
好,好,當然
FBI! Martinez. it's clear.
FBI!馬丁內茲。安全了
see? this guy's a real scumbag.
看看?這家伙真是個雜種
you got that right.
你說對了
what's this? it's a call sheet.
這是什么?攝制日程表
it's a shooting schedule for a film or television show.
就是電影或者電視劇的攝制時間安排
that's Lila's show. yeah.
那是萊拉的劇,是的
he's not supposed to have that, is he? no.
他不應該得到這個的,對嗎?當然不
hey. look. that's Reid.
嘿???。是瑞德
that's an old picture.
是張舊照片了
he a target now?
他才是現在的目標?
not if i can help it. let's go.
如果我能幫上忙就不是
Reid, it's Morgan. listen to me.
瑞德,我是摩根,聽著
you got to watch your back over there.
你在那兒得小心點
we just found a bunch of closeup photos of you
我們剛剛找到了一打你的特寫照片
at this guy Joseph Martinez's studio.
在約瑟夫馬丁內茲那家伙的工作室
looks like he could be the unsub.
看來他很可能就是兇手
he had a ton of photos of Lila and Natalie,
他有好多萊拉和納塔麗的照片
plus a call sheet for Lila's show.
另外還有一張萊拉的拍攝日程表
we're on our way right now,
我們馬上就過來
but I need you to be real careful until we get there, all right?
不過,在我們達到之前,你真的要小心些,好嗎?
all right.
好的
you all right? yeah.
你還好嗎?是的
just my shoulder.
是我同伴
all right, I'll call in for help.
沒事的,我馬上打電話叫救護車
officer down. we need an ambulance
有警官受傷,需要一輛救護車
how we doing? he'll make it.
怎么樣了?他能撐住的
caught one in the shoulder
肩膀中了一槍
and shattered his collarbone. you okay?
鎖骨粉碎了,你還好吧?
I'm fine.
我沒事
no sign of this Martinez, a photographer?
沒有發現這個叫馬丁內茲的攝影師的行蹤?
no. whoever took a shot at you
沒有,不管是誰對你們開槍
followed you from the set.
都肯定是從片場跟蹤過來的
martinez has a bunch of paperwork in his studio
馬丁內茲的工作室里有成打的文件
that says where Lila's gonna be every day.
上面記載著萊拉每天的行蹤
Gideon. that's what I thought. thanks.
高登。正是我所想的,謝謝
Garcia's gone through every article written about Lila.
加西亞搜索了關于Lila的所有的文章
she never says anything about red anemones being her favorite flower.
她從來沒泄露過紅色銀蓮花是她的最愛
well, we're looking for someone pretty close to her.
那么,我們要找的是跟她相當熟悉的人
this list gets shorter every day.
嫌疑人范圍越來越小了
he's circling in. we need to get to her house.
他中計了,我們得馬上到她家去
make sure the press doesn't get out of hand with this mess.
我會確保不讓媒體亂來的
feel anything yet?
有什么感覺了嗎
there's something definitely appealing about this one.
確實滿有吸引力的
it's a start.
算是開頭了
what are you doing? going for a swim.
你在干嗎?去游泳
what? no. Lila
什么?不要,萊拉
ahh. ooh!
啊,噢
Lila, you cannot do this. five minutes.
萊拉,你不能這樣做。就游5分鐘
go get a suit in the house.
去房里找件泳衣
what? no! i don't wanna grab a suit.
什么?不,我才不要呢
are you kidding me? no.
你在開玩笑吧?不要
join me. no, I'm not gonna join you. why not?
跟我一起游,不,我才不要呢。為什么不呢?
you're being pursued by a psychotic killer
因為有一個專門槍擊受害人頭部的精神病殺手
who shoots people in the head.
正在追殺你
I'm not gonna stop living my life.
我可不想為此而放棄我的生活
I'm just not.
我真的不想
Lila, I'm begging of you.
萊拉我求你了
will you please get out of the pool?
你上來好嗎?
really, Spence, you should live a little.
真的,斯潘塞你應該享受一下生活
live a little? I've known you 48 hours,
享受生活?我剛認識你48個小時
I feel like I've already aged 10 years.
卻覺得我已經老了10歲
I can't be that bad.
我可沒有那么糟糕
yes. no, you are that bad.
是的,不,你確實有那么糟糕
fine, can you help me out at least?
好吧,那你至少拉我一把吧
yes, very funny. laugh it up, Lila.
是的,非常好笑,盡管笑吧,萊拉
hilarious. my gun's wet. great.
我的槍進水了,太好了,鬧吧
my clothes. you should have worn the suit.
我的衣服。你剛才應該換泳衣的
this is completely inappropriate.
這不合適
this? what's this? this isn't
這樣?是什么啊?這不
no, there's this thing called transference.
不,這就叫做移情
you don't like me?
你不喜歡我嗎
what? you don't like me.
什么?你不喜歡我
I do like you. I do.
我喜歡你,喜歡
I like you too.
我也喜歡你
just I'm a federal agent, you know,
只不過我是個聯邦探員,你知道的
and I'm supposed to protect you.
我應該是來保護你的
then keep me close.
那么抱緊我
I'm just, uh, I'm a little bit worried.
我只是,嗯,我只是有點擔心
you know, we're we're in a pool,
要知道,我們,我們還在游泳池里
and it's awe're pretty much exposed.
而且,這里毫無遮掩
we have cops.
有警察在呢
we have cops posted out front.
前門外有警察
there are coyotes out back.
后門外也有警察
and right here it's just you and me.
而這里,就只有我和你
I, uh...stop. I'm sorry. I have to, um,
我,呃,停,對不起。我得,嗯
I have to tell you something. what?
我得跟你說點事。什么?
i didn't want to tell you this before 'cause i was a little bit worried.
本來我不想告訴你的,因為我有點擔憂
I didn't you don't
我不,你不
I don't know how to say it, but I can't not tell you.
我不知道怎么說好,不過我一定得告訴你
what is it? your manager, Michael...
怎么了?你的經紀人,邁克爾
what?
什么?
Gideon went to check on him,
高登過去看他怎么樣了
but he got there too late.
但是去得太遲了
Lila. how could you...how could you not tell me?
萊拉。你怎么可以...你怎么可以不告訴我呢
i was afraid you'd be upset.
我怕你會崩潰
you...you knew what you knew, and
你...你知道一切,你知道的,但是
how could you not
你怎么可以不
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
no, don't, don't touch me. don't touch me.
不,不要,不要碰我,不要碰我
give me a reason.
給我個理由
well, we found him in the bushes.
嗯,我們在樹叢中發現了他
I told her she should cut those.
我告訴過她要砍掉那些的
I, uh, fell in.
我,呃,我掉進
yeah, and I'm sure there's plenty of photos of it.
是的,而且肯定還有很多你落水的照片
stop shoving me, man.
別推我了,伙計
you're a suspect in the murder of Wally Melman,
你現在是謀殺沃利梅爾曼
Natalie Ryan, and Jeremy Collins.
納塔麗瑞安以及杰瑞米柯林斯的嫌疑犯
murder? what? whoa, whoa shut up with the whoa.
謀殺?什么?哇哦,哇哦,別再哇了,閉嘴
we know for a fact that you have hundreds of photographs
我們知道你工作室的墻上貼著數百張
of Lila Archer and Natalie Ryan on the walls of your studio.
萊拉阿徹和納塔麗瑞安的照片
you have Miss Archer's daily schedule on your desk.
而且桌子上還有阿徹每天的日程安排表
you've been stalking her.
你一直在跟蹤她
look, guys, look. hold up.
聽著,伙計們,聽著,等一下
every parazzo's a celebrity stalker.
每個攝影師都是名人跟蹤者
if you don't stalk 'em, you don't get the shot.
如果你不跟蹤他們,你就拍不到照片
if you don't make the shot, you don't sell no pictures.
如果你拍不到,就沒有照片拿去賣錢
well, this one is gonna cost you.
那么,這個就得讓你白費力氣了
whano. that's just wrong.
哇,不,你們搞錯了
tell it to your lawyer.
跟你的律師說去
I'm still being locked up? that's right.
我得一直被拷著嗎?說對了
very least, you're trespassing. let's go.
最起碼,你是擅闖民宅了,走吧
you're welcome.
別客氣
are you still...are you okay?
你還...你還好嗎?
Michael was like family.
邁克爾就象是我的家人一樣
I'm so sorry.
對不起
it's just so hard to trust people out here.
要去信任外面的人真是太難了
you don't you don't know who to believe.
你不,你不知道可以相信誰
everybody wants something from you.
每個人都想從你身上得到點什么
that's why I thought you were different.
那也是我認為,你與眾不同的原因
I know I should have told you.
我知道我應該告訴你的
I told him not to.
我讓他不要說的
he was only following my orders.
他只不過是服從我的命令
you know...
你知道嗎
the last time I was able to fully trust someone was at Julliard.
上一次我完全信任一個人是在朱利亞德
before i was a somebody.
那時候,我不過是個小人物
Julliard.
朱利亞德
and didn't you say you used to live on houston street?
你不是說你以前住在休斯頓城里嗎?
what? you were a waitress.
什么?你以前是個服務生
you lived on houston. yeah.
就住在休斯頓,是的
I need to take this thing apart.
我想把這個拆開
I'll I'll put it back. I think I see images of you.
我會...我再會拼好的,我...我想我看到你的圖片了
guys.
伙計們
Lila, it looks like someone's been stalking you for years.
萊拉,看來有人已經跟蹤你很多年了
yeah, this tells your whole life story.
是的,這就是在描述你的故事
movie premieres, theater playbills.
電影處女秀,戲劇海報
everything since college.
自從你上大學后的所有事情
that's our country house.
那是我們家的鄉村屋
right here.
就在這里
who gave you this collage? he did.
誰送你的這副拼圖?他
this guy? who is he?
這個家伙?他是誰?
that's the guy I went to high school with.
是我的中學同學
Parker Dunley.
帕克頓利
Gacia. Parker Dunley. email me a sheet on him, all right
加西亞。把帕克頓利的資料發給我,好嗎?
oh, look who's here.
噢,看看這是誰啊
where's Parker?
帕克在哪兒?
I don't even get a hello?
連招呼都不跟我打?
where is he?
他在哪兒?
guess that follows since i never got a goodbye.
猜就知道會這樣,再見也不用講了
Parker! friend of yours? no.
帕克!你朋友?不是
how could I help you?
我能幫到你嗎?
hey, Spencer's friend, right?
嘿,斯潘塞的朋友,對吧?
yes.
是的
did you give Lila Archer a collage?
你是不是送給萊拉阿徹一副拼圖?
what?
什么?
there's a photographic collage above Lila Archer's sofa.
萊拉阿徹靠沙發的墻上掛著一副相片拼圖
she says you gave it to her. so?
她說是你送給她的。那么?
so it has your face hidden all over it.
拼圖里到處都是你的照片
i didn't make the damn thing.
我才沒搞出那種該死的東西
so you...just happened to give her a work of art
那么,你...我只是正好,送了她一件藝術品
that contains most of her life in it?
一件包含了,她大部分生活的藝術品?
I...no. no.
我,不,不
if there's something yoaren't saying,
如果有什么是你沒說出來的
now would be a real good time to say it. all right.
現在是時候了。好吧
all right, I lied.
好吧,我撒謊了
what about?
關于什么?
I just wanted her to like me.
我只是想讓她愛上我
I met her here. she was a fan of art.
我在這里遇到她的,她是個藝術愛好者
I figured if there was hip, young stars
我就想,如果新潮年輕的明星
coming into the gallery, it would help business.
能來光顧我的畫廊,可能會讓生意更好的
what was the lie?
你到底說了什么謊話
someone gave me the piece to give to her,
有人給了我副作品,讓我送給她
but I told her it was from me.
但是,我卻告訴她那是我送的
I said I found it and I thought she'd love it.
我告訴她是我發現的這副作品,還說,覺得她會喜歡的
and who gave it to you?
那么是誰給你的呢
her name's Maggie Lowe.
她叫麥琪洛
she, uh, she works on Lila's show.
她,呃,她正在萊拉的劇組工作
she said she went to college with Lila.
她說她是萊拉的大學同學
she's like a p.a. or a.d. or some acronym.
她好像是個替身演員之類的
she wanted to make sure that Lila got the collage,
她想確保讓萊拉收到這副拼圖
but she didn't want Lila to know that she gave it to her.
當時,她又不想讓萊拉知道是她送的
she said to say that it was from a secret admirer.
她說就說是一個神秘的崇拜者送的
but I told her it was from me, so...
但是,我卻告訴她是我送的,所以
I have a name. Maggie Lowe.
我找到個人叫麥琪洛
she's the unsub. she's on Lila's show.
她就是兇手,她就在萊拉的劇組
we're on our way.
我們馬上就到
Lila, do you know someone named Maggie Lowe?
萊拉,你認識一個麥琪洛嗎?
Mags? yeah, of course I know her.
麥琪?是的,我當然認識她
I've known her for years.
我已經認識她多年了
I got her a job on my show.
我還在我的劇組,給她謀了個職位
what?
什么?
that's her calling right now.
是她打來的
is she calling from a cell phone? yeah
她是用手機打的嗎?是的
Lila, we think Maggie's the unsub. the what?
萊拉,我們認為麥琪就是兇手,是什么
the stalker. no way.
就是那個跟蹤者。不可能
answer the phone.
接電話
that's that's crazy.
那,那太瘋狂了
answer the phone. act completely natural.
接電話,表現得自然點
the longer you keep her on the line,
你跟她講電話的時間越長
the more likely we'll be able to trace the call.
我們就越可能追蹤到她的電話
trust me.
相信我
hello? hello, Maggie?
哈羅?哈羅,麥琪?
Maggie, is it you?
麥琪是你嗎?
what's wrong?
怎么了?
oracle of quantico. speak if you deign to hear truth.
我是匡提科圣賢,如果想知道真相,請說話
Garcia, I need an emergency trace
加西亞,我想你讓你馬上追蹤
on a cell phone call to Lila Archer's cell phone.
一個打到萊拉阿徹手機上的電話
sure, go ahead.
好的,說吧
323 555 0129.
3 2 3 5 5 5 0 1 2 9
okay, keep her talking. keep her talking.
好的,讓她繼續講,繼續
Maggie? oh, I am so tired.
麥琪?噢,我好累啊
tired? mmm.
累?嗯
there's been so much upset in the world really.
這個世界好混亂,真的
I think it's just so tragic.
我覺得這個世界太悲哀了
all of it.
整個世界都是
I miss you. I just do.
我想你。我很想念你
Mags. I saw you today.
麥琪。我今天看到你了
it's never gonna be the same as it was.
我們再也回不去了
it's just never gonna be the same.
再也回不去了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在說什么
I'm talking about that time in college
我在說我們的大學時代
when the heat in your apartment was off
那時,你公寓里的暖氣中斷了
and the two of us stayed in my dorm room.
我們倆待在我的房間里
don't you remember?
難道你不記得了嗎
you were playing Ophelia on the main stage.
你那時還在扮演奧菲莉婭呢
I remember.
我當然記得
that was the happiest time of my life.
那是我生命中最快樂的日子
Maggie...sweetheart,
麥琪...甜心
that was only for a weekend.
那只是一個周末而已
the happiest time,
最快樂的時光
and you don't know anything about me at all.
而你卻對我一無所知
and I did everything for you.
也對我為你做的一切一無所知
Reid, is Lila's address 6028 Pike street?
瑞德,萊拉家的地址是不是Pike街6028號?
yeah. she's calling from inside the house.
是的。電話是從她家里打出來的
I'll get you some backup. Lila.
我會叫人來支援你的。萊拉
how is she in the house?
她怎么能進來呢
she has keys.
她有鑰匙
why'd you have to bring these people here?
你為什么非得帶這些人來這兒
put down the gun. Maggie.
放下槍,麥琪
don't call me Maggie. you don't know me.
別叫我麥琪,你又不認識我
come on, Lila. let's go.
快來,萊拉,我們走吧
we really got to go, baby.
我們真的得走了,寶貝
come on.
來吧
Maggie, don't hurt her.
麥琪,別傷害她
you don't need to hurt her.
你沒必要傷害她
you don't know anything.
你什么都不知道
i would never do anything to hurt you.
我從不會做任何傷害你的事情
no. I created you.
不會,是我創造了你
no, you didn't. yes, I did.
不,你沒有。是的,我有
I know I did.
我知道我做到了
god. you stupid, ungrateful...
天哪。你這個蠢貨,一點不領情
god! I can't believe that I loved you.
天哪!我不敢相信,我居然愛上了你
Maggie, she, uh, she loves me now.
麥琪,她,嗯,她現在愛的是我
what? she told me so.
什么?她是這樣跟我說的
we were in the pool. she kissed me.
我們倆待在游泳池里,她還吻了我
now she loves me, okay? no.
現在,她愛的是我了,好嗎?不
tell her we kissed in the pool. no!
告訴她我們,在游泳池里接吻了。不
yes, we kissed.
是的,我們接吻了
god!
天哪
don't move.
別動
please. please kill me.
求你了,求你殺了我吧
come on. kill me please.
來吧,殺了我吧,求你了
I'd be so much happier. please. please!
我死了會更開心的,求你了。求求你了
come on.
來吧
we're gonna get you help. shh...
我們還需要你的幫助。噓
back up. let's go.
退后,我們走吧
darling, escape wants to do a segment on you
親愛的,我想讓你去上個
this evening on the stalking event.
關于這次跟蹤事件的節目
I told them yes.
我已經答應他們了
why'd you do that?
你為什么要那樣做
it's okay. it's gonna be fine.
沒事的,會好的
the hair and makeup people are coming in 10 minutes.
發型師和化裝師10分鐘后就到
there's also talk about 60 minutes.
是個60分鐘的談話節目
this kind of publicity makes me really uncomfortable.
這樣披露自己的隱私,讓我覺得非常的難受
don't be ridiculous.
別搞笑了
I'm talking about performing a public service, all ght?
我說的可是履行公共服務的職責,好嗎?
stalking is a major problem in this country.
跟蹤在這個國家可是個大問題
it's good, it's good.
很不錯的,很不錯的
all right, I got to take this.
好的,我去接個電話
looks like, uh, you're gonna be pretty busy.
看起來,你會很忙啊
I wish things had been...more normal when we met.
我很希望我們那時能像平常人那樣相遇
Lila, believe me when I say this.
萊拉,相信我下面要說的話
I've never known a normal day in my entire life.
我的生命里從來都沒有一天是平常的
hey, Reid. come on. we got to move.
嘿,瑞德。來吧,我們得走了
gotcha. well, um...
知道了,那么,嗯
if I'm ever in washington
如果我去華盛頓的時候
and I were to give you a call,
打電話給你的話
that would be okay?
可以嗎?
yeah, I'd like that a lot.
當然,非常愿意
I don't want to intrude. no, not at all.
我可不想強迫你,不,不,完全不會
Reid, sorry, we're waiting.
瑞德抱歉,不過我們在等你
Lila, we got to go.
萊拉,我們得走了
and I don't know when you're gonna be back here,
我不知道你什么時候能再來
you know, the next time you're in los angeles,
不過,下次你再來洛衫機的話
if you'll be fit for time.
如果你有時間的話
Lila, we got to go.
萊拉我們得走了
Bernard Shaw once said, "an american has no sense of privacy.
蕭伯納曾經說過,一個美國人根本就感覺不到隱私
"he does not know what it means.
他根本就不知道什么是隱私
there is no such thing in the country."
在這個國家,根本就不存在這種東西
night, hollywood.
晚安,好萊塢
come on, man.
別這樣了,伙計
you know, Reid, you're lucky they didn't get a shot of you
要知道,瑞德,他們沒拍到你在泳池邊拽槍的照片
next to the pool trying to draw your gun.
已經算夠幸運的了
you looked like a wet rat.
你看起來像只濕搭搭的老鼠
hey. I was playing.
嘿,我開玩笑的
did you know that, um, she, uh,
你知道嗎,她,嗯
I kissed her in the pool?
在游泳池里,我吻了她
it's so weird.
感覺怪怪的
it doesn't even feel like it really happened, you know?
我覺得那好像并不是真的一樣,你明白嗎?
sure, sure.
當然,當然
she's a beautiful young actress.
她是個漂亮年輕的女演員
yeah, you know, i kept explaining
是的,要知道,我一直不停的跟她解釋
to her about transference
什么是移情
and the fact that, you know, she probably only liked me
事實上,你知道的,她喜歡我
because I was there to protect her.
很可能只是,因為我在那里保護她
Reid. you were her hero.
瑞德,你是她的英雄
I wanted to think that.
我也想那樣想
no, no, no. don't go selling yourself srt, kid.
不,不,不,別妄自菲薄,孩子
you took down an armed subject
你一槍沒開就制伏了
without firing a shot.
一個武裝歹徒
you saved her life.
你救了她
that's pretty much a hero in my book.
在我的字典里,這就是個英雄了
let me ask you this.
讓我問你個問題
have you ever crossed professional boundaries
你有沒有曾經為了
with a victim of a case you were working on?
一名你負責的案件的受害者,而違反過職業操守
no. it's pretty bad, right?
沒有。我很糟糕,對吧
some things you can't control
有的事情是由不得你的
even with that big ol' brain of yours.
甚至是像你這么聰明的腦袋也控制不了的
no harm, no foul.
無傷大雅,也不算違規
let it go.
別想了
hey, Morgan? has there ever been a girl that you wanted to be with
嘿,摩根?你有沒有遇到過一個女孩
for more than, you know, st one night?
你想跟她在一起,多待一晚上的
excuse me? I've never seen you with the same girl twice.
什么?我從來沒有見過你跟同一個女孩在一起兩次
what, are you calling me a dog?
什么,你是在說我是個小人嗎
no, not at all.
不,絕對不是
I'm just trying to figure out
我只是想知道
if this feeling I have is ever gonna go away.
我的這種感覺是不是會溜走
Reid, what we do for a living,
瑞德,我們謀生的這份工作
it takes up all our time.
占據了我們所有的時間
and a relationship's hard enough even in the same city.
即使在同一個城市的戀情就已經很難維持了
so, I mean, you're saying it's probably wise
那么,我是說,你的意思是,可能我
that I don't call her, right?
不打電話給她比較好,對嗎?
I can't answer that one for you.
我不能幫你回答這個問題
hey, I'll tell you what I do know.
嘿,我能告訴的是
you don't need to come up with that answer tonight.
你不必今晚就要想出答案來
I'm out.
我走了
have a good weekend.
周末愉快
yeah, you too, Romeo.
好的,你也是,羅密歐