I'm not saying your work is not important.
我不是說你的工作不重要
Of course you are!I ask for one night.One night of your precious time to be at my side and support me.
你就是這個意思!我就只需要這一個晚上 就一晚 你能騰出你寶貴的時間 到現場來支持我
You don't understand.You don't understand.We are at a moment of radical crisis with my book! Stop it. Stop it!
你不明白 你不明白 我的書現在正處于一個極度緊張的危險期! 夠了 別說了!
I've never known you not to be at a point... of radical crisis about something. You really ought to be on the stage.
別跟我說什么危機處理 你從沒體會過這種感受 你真應該上臺表演試試
Max says if we push through...
麥克斯說 如果我們能...
There we go. "Max says! Max suggests! Max instructs!"
又開始了“麥克斯說! 麥克斯建議! 麥克斯指示!”
He can have you every other day of the week... but I need you tonight.
不管哪一天 只要他一開口 你便隨叫隨到 但我只需要你陪我一晚
So, please, would you get off my set, go home... and put on your blue suit, and I will pick you up at seven.
所以拜托你 能不能從我的道具上起來 趕緊回家 穿上你的藍色西裝 等我七點來接你
I won't be there.
我不會來的
Make your choice, Tom. Right now.
你自己選擇 湯姆 現在就選
There's no call for this, honey.
沒必要這么做吧 親愛的
Right now.Look what you have done to me.
快選 看看你都對我做了什么