You gotta stop worrying about Louise so much.They'll be back before you know it.
別一直這么擔心路易絲 她們很快就會回來的
Tom, where are we going?
湯姆 我們這是去哪兒?
Ah, you'll see.
啊 你等著瞧吧
We're supposed to be working.
我們應該趕緊工作
This is work.
這也是工作的一部分
I decided you can never appreciate the music of my book... the tonality and cadence...
你是不能與我書中所表現的音樂和韻律產生共鳴的
without experiencing the dark rhythms... that inspire me.
如果你沒有親身體會過 給予我靈感的黑夜中的節奏
Bourbon! In a big ol' tumbler. You?
威士忌! 大杯的 你呢?
Martini, please. Very dry.
一杯馬蒂尼 純的
He'll have a bourbon.
給他也來一杯威士忌
You got it.
沒問題
You hear it, Max?
聽到了嗎 麥克斯?
I don't care much for music.
我不是很喜歡音樂
There's a savage indictment of your grim, puritan soul.
在你冷峻寡欲的靈魂深處 一定藏有野蠻奔放的一面
Come on!There must be one song you like.
來吧!一定有一首歌 是你喜歡的