You see those two fine ladies over there?Subtle. Max, please, subtle.
你看見那邊 那兩位漂亮的女士了嗎?麥克斯 別表現得這么明顯
At the bar?
吧臺那兩位?
Let's go over there, say hello.Come on! Let's have some fun. I can't. I can't.
我們過去吧 打聲招呼走吧! 我們放松一下 不行 不行
They're working girls, Max. It doesn't count.
她們都成年了 麥克斯 沒關系
Yes, Tom, it does.
湯姆 對我來說 有關系
Well, you don't mind if I... No.
好吧 你不介意我... 當然不
Hell, I never know when to stop, do I?
我從來都不知道見好就收 對嗎?
Three bourbons! You got it.One, two, three.And you, too.
來三杯威士忌! 好的 一二三 還有你
I saw you looking at me.Don't worry, I ain't gonna leave you out.
我知道你在盯著我看 別擔心 我不會把你冷落在一邊的
I'm gonna want the both of you. All right?Let's have a drink.
我會好好對待你們兩個的 好嗎?來喝一杯